Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program Credibility

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Default Re: Secret Space Program Credibility

Quote Posted by Seeking Senior (here)

I have finished reading your comments on the thread.

Regarding the Pentagon, isn't it the case that there are factions and what Kerry would describe as "white hats" who are doing what they feel they can get away with to try to help bring about disclosure of the secret space program and at least partial disclosure of the ET presence?
    Bill Ryan,

Are AutumnW and Shannon speaking for you, or am I going to get an answer to my question from you, personally?
    You baffle me. Your responses ignor the meaning of the answers you are given and then you simply repeat this formula over and over again. The net result is a long meandering frustrated conversation about many points in no detail and with no conclusions. Never mind I'll will.

Despite your years you seem unable or perhaps unwilling to pick up on even the most basic of social cues. Your insistence on being answered by Bill reminds me of a child lashing out for attention... Nobody, even Bill, owes you one second of their attention more than they wish to give you..

By your own word you have made up your own mind as to who is real, who is fake, who is or is not being manipulated and who you trust. All within in a subject, the SSP, that requires SAP authorization well above SCI level clearance, a very dark realm and subject indeed.

So I just don't understand why you are here at all??? You baffle me..

I'm sorry if I offend you, you're behavior offends me, if that helps.

The one thing that we CAN agree on is that infighting within the truth movement is not only a terrible waste of our time but ultimately disclosure's nemesis. However, if we are to see via other people's viewpoints in order to expand our own understanding, we must first open our minds to the experience. Otherwise it will be no more life changing than the last science fiction movie or whistleblower testimony that we watched.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 4th April 2017 at 21:43.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Chester (5th April 2017), DeDukshyn (5th April 2017), DNA (6th April 2017), Ewan (4th April 2017), Ivanhoe (6th April 2017), KiwiElf (4th April 2017), mojo (6th April 2017), raregem (5th April 2017), Shannon (5th April 2017), Spellbound (5th April 2017), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    You baffle me.
    Are you baffled by my request that Bill Ryan answer my question?

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

You baffle me.
    Are you baffled by my request that Bill Ryan answer my question?
    No, not at all, your insistence or request if you prefer, on being answered by Bill is very consistent. Like I said, it's just everything else about you and the adversarial nature of your inquiry balanced with your firmly held beliefs that baffles me.

The fact that you wish Bill to continue to answer and engage with you whilst simultaneously questioning his good judgement baffles me, it makes no sense, it makes my head hurt. I'm starting to wonder if you are nothing more than a logarithm, a badly written one at that... N

Edit from Bill: I think you may mean an algorithm!

PS: Yes, thank you Bill, my bad. Glad we still have some humans left to spot the AI auto-correct errors...x... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 5th April 2017 at 04:18.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

avid (6th April 2017), Chester (5th April 2017), DNA (6th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (5th April 2017), KiwiElf (4th April 2017), raregem (5th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (4th April 2017), Shannon (5th April 2017), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2018)

6. Link to Post #84
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Getting back on topic, yes the secret space program is credible. Corey is not credible, he lies incessantly.

But you DO know Ms. Senior, there is a blue bird mind control program, koff, koff...

Quote [Can]we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" The project studied the use of hypnosis, forced morphine addiction and subsequent forced withdrawal, and the use of other chemicals, among other methods, to produce amnesia and other vulnerable states in subjects. In order to "perfect techniques for the abstraction of information from individuals, whether willing or not", Project Bluebird researchers experimented with a wide variety of psychoactive substances, including LSD, heroin, marijuana, cocaine, PCP, mescaline, and ether. Project Bluebird researchers dosed over 7,000 U.S. military personnel with LSD, without their knowledge or consent, at the Edgewood Arsenal
    in Maryland.
    Quote Please read Dr.____ 's book Bluebird: the deliberate creation of multiple personality disorder by [CIA] psychiatrists. He wrote it after receiving 15,000 pages of CIA documents on a Freedom of Information Act Request.
    Quote The intelligence world is a strange one and often unbelievable to outsiders. Yet there are many good sources of information to make sense of it. I suggest that you start by reading _________ The Conspirators, Bluebird, and David McGowan’ Pedophocracy.
    Quote The Blue Avians is a Mind Control Program for Members Inside a Secret Space Program of 1950s Origin
    The _________ blog claims Blue Avians is a mind control program specifically for members inside Secret Space Programs. Project Bluebird, created by the CIA in 1950, became a precursor to the monstrous MK ULTRA.

Due to the fact that my last post I mentioned the ongoing Milab whistleblower testimony of “Corey” in the Secret Space Program, and his connection to the supposedly benevolent “Blue Avians” and the Sphere Alliance, I had to at least mention the inside scoop on this Exo-politics charade.

It does seem that most of the supersoldier whistleblowers are still acting out some kind of program, which may in and of itself be a type of “booby trap program” once a milab starts to recover memories and want to be free and “tell their story”. But what happens, is that many fall into another kind of trap, which I have seen over the years with abductees and contactees also.

Instead of continuing on into true healing and recovery, they seem to get stuck in the easily manipulated “ego” savior mode, which is taken advantage of by the ones who run them.

I do know that there are real programs going on in the military, secret space programs and occult weapons groups. No doubt there are real black operations going in all kinds of secret programs which may include various ET’s and unbelievable technology. But most are controlled information leaks, and you always have to ask yourself who is running the show, what the hierarchy really is, and to what beings they serve.
    I removed all links and author's names Ms. Senior, because I know you don't like to do your homework... (But all info is from Avalon threads.)

Quote Posted by Akeron (here)
    So far, the story presented by Corey on Gaia holds up. Try writing that much fiction and accomplish the same quality... it will be a masterpiece.
    Of course it holds up. It has to. It's a CIA program. These programs are applied strictly and rigorously, given they have thousands of victims whose stories and triggers must align.

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

7alon (6th April 2017), avid (6th April 2017), Billy (5th April 2017), Chester (5th April 2017), DeDukshyn (5th April 2017), DNA (6th April 2017), Ewan (5th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (5th April 2017), KiwiElf (5th April 2017), Matthew (27th May 2017), Muzz (5th April 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017), PurpleLama (5th April 2017), raregem (5th April 2017), Sequoia (4th April 2017), Shannon (5th April 2017)

8. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks you Bill Ryan for your earlier comment!

"Corey would never be allowed to say a word about his experiences if they were real."

Yes, it is that simple…and unfortunately very true.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

avid (6th April 2017), Chester (5th April 2017), DeDukshyn (5th April 2017), Ewan (5th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (5th April 2017), Ivanhoe (6th April 2017), KiwiElf (5th April 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017), Shannon (4th April 2017), Sierra (5th April 2017)

10. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    So far, the story presented by Corey on Gaia holds up. Try writing that much fiction and accomplish the same quality... it will be a masterpiece.
    Of course it holds up. It has to. It's a CIA program. These programs are applied strictly and rigorously, given they have thousands of victims whose stories and triggers must align.
    Let me try to summarize what I've gathered so far as the general consensus...
    • There is a Secret Space Program
    • We know nothing about it
    • Whistleblowers mentioning it are all untrustworthy

I'm a little bit tired, so I'd appreciate you pointing out what I could have missed.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akeron For This Post:

KiwiElf (5th April 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017), PurpleLama (5th April 2017), Shannon (5th April 2017), Sierra (5th April 2017)

12. Link to Post #87
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

I'm a little bit tired, so I'd appreciate you pointing out what I could have missed.
    I think you are good so far... One thing we DO know is that there is a Bluebird program out there applied to the SSP victims, and it behooves us to take it into consideration.

Yes, tiring. It takes (it took me) years to integrate the conspiracy field, develop discrimination, pick out the truthers, and that includes the rage and sorrow that comes up during processing.
    Last edited by Sierra; 5th April 2017 at 02:03. Reason: Edited to reduce confusion about which program I was talking about...

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st June 2017), avid (6th April 2017), Billy (5th April 2017), DeDukshyn (5th April 2017), Ewan (5th April 2017), KiwiElf (5th April 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017), Shannon (5th April 2017), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2018)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

That's really not accurate.
    • Yes, there's a Secret Space Program.
    • We definitely know some things about it.
    • Some whistleblowers are untrustworthy, or are for other reasons unreliable. (But some are the real deal, and are important witnesses.)

15. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (5th April 2017), Alekahn2 (1st June 2017), Andrew_K (6th April 2017), avid (6th April 2017), Billy (5th April 2017), BMJ (7th April 2017), Chester (5th April 2017), DeDukshyn (5th April 2017), Ewan (5th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (5th April 2017), Ivanhoe (6th April 2017), KiwiElf (5th April 2017), Mike (5th April 2017), mountain_jim (5th April 2017), Muzz (5th April 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (5th April 2017), Sequoia (5th April 2017), Shannon (5th April 2017), Sierra (5th April 2017), Spellbound (5th April 2017), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2018), Wind (5th April 2017)

16. Link to Post #89
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

I have finished reading your comments on the thread.

Regarding the Pentagon, isn't it the case that there are factions and what Kerry would describe as "white hats" who are doing what they feel they can get away with to try to help bring about disclosure of the secret space program and at least partial disclosure of the ET presence?
    Bill Ryan,

Are AutumnW and Shannon speaking for you, or am I going to get an answer to my question from you, personally?

Autumn and Shannon and Bill are really one and the same person, so say the conspiracy theorists. Theyve never been seen in the same place and at the same time, and we all find this very fishy. There are several threads about this actually, but I understand you don't read threads. Shame. It's a real doozy.

I hope this is helpful.

Haha, they're all Polkaroo!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Dave - Toronto

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DeDukshyn (5th April 2017)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

I have nothing to say regarding Corey Goode, but after reading my original post today, I would like to take back what I said about not believing John Lear. I'm not sure why I didn't believe him at the time. Perhaps I could sense deception in a different way? Maybe he knows a few things he was thinking about when being interviewed that he didn't want to talk about on film. Maybe it bugs him not to talk about it and it was hard holding back? I get that same feeling when I see the Pete Peterson interviews, but he (Pete) just doesn't have that energy to him - the type that shows when keeping secrets bothers you a lot..
    Last edited by 7alon; 6th April 2017 at 00:04.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Nasu (5th April 2017)

20. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    (But some are the real deal, and are important witnesses.)
    Could you please tell me their names?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

One thing we DO know is that there is a Bluebird program out there applied to the SSP victims
    Do you recall how we know that so I can have a look?

21. Link to Post #92
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

@Akeron See post number four on this thread for a solid start in answering your question to Bill.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th April 2017 at 15:27. Reason: added the link
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Chester (5th April 2017), Ewan (5th April 2017), Nasu (6th April 2017), Sierra (5th April 2017)

23. Link to Post #93
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It takes (it took me) years to integrate the conspiracy field, develop discrimination, pick out the truthers, and that includes the rage and sorrow that comes up during processing.
    I do feel for you and cannot imagine the challenges involved when facing such huge changes. I would like to share a bit of my story, as it went a little bit different. I had the great luck of stumbling over Project Camelot just as they started publishing videos, so I watched them when I was very young and as they were released. At no point I had to deal with any rage or sorrow, it was simply expanding my horizon. I feel very fortunate to have had this introduction into the subject. I educated myself for maybe 2 or 3 years in this area and went on to learn other things.

Since then I've had many experiences that showed me there is much more than our physical reality. I've also stumbled over individuals in these many years that would keep expanding my horizon. While the challenges are many, they were of a different sort. I came to this forum with the highest respect for the restless work in bringing the truth out with an endurance few can muster.

If my views seem to differ now, it is not because I do not agree with a lot of the opinions here... but rather that through my own experience I was able to take them further. I do not ask anyone to do the same. I simply offer a perspective, a signpost saying in all humility "This is the path I had walked on."

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akeron For This Post:

Nasu (5th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (5th April 2017), Sierra (5th April 2017), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2018)

25. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    (But some are the real deal, and are important witnesses.)
    Could you please tell me their names?
    A lot of people. My list here is almost certainly very incomplete. I wrote this out pretty quickly, almost as free association. There'll be many, many more.
    • Dozens of the Disclosure Project witnesses (Greer did a good job back in 2001)
    • Dozens (if not hundreds) of Roswell (and other UFO crash and crash retrieval) witnesses
    • 'Henry Deacon' (Arthur Neumann)
    • 'Anonymous' (aka 'Kewper')
    • Innumerable anonymous witnesses who have spoken under conditions of confidentiality to good researchers such as Jim Marrs, Rich Dolan, Timothy Good, Linda Howe, John Lear, Bill Deagle, George Knapp, Jay Weidner, Bill Hamilton, Bill Birnes, John Keel, Jacques Vallee, Karla Turner, David Jacobs, Robert Hastings (and many others: that's a very incomplete list, too)
    • Robert Emenegger and Allan Sandler
    • Robert Collins
    • Mark McCandlish (and Brad Sorenson)
    • Gordon Novel's friend's nephew (see this post, which I think is important)
    • Ben Rich
    • Jim Goodall
    • Bob Lazar
    • Dave Rosenfeld
    • (I'll stop now! I might go on for another 30 minutes.)
    I reserve any judgment (for the moment) on Bill Tompkins and Tom DeLonge.

See also this similar post on this thread, which you may have missed. (Innocent Warrior referenced this, too, in her post #92, in which she addressed you)
    (It helps to do a lot of reading here — although we do know that's sometimes challenging, because this 'library' is so huge — before saying too much about subjects which you may not know not a lot about.)

One thing we DO know is that there is a Bluebird program out there applied to the SSP victims
    Do you recall how we know that so I can have a look?
    Try this! (My comment above about doing reading and personal research also applies.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th April 2017 at 15:26.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (6th April 2017), avid (6th April 2017), Billy (5th April 2017), BMJ (7th April 2017), Chester (5th April 2017), Ewan (5th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th April 2017), KiwiElf (5th April 2017), mountain_jim (5th April 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), Sierra (5th April 2017)

27. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,389 posts

Quote Posted by Akeron

If my views seem to differ now, it is not because I do not agree with a lot of the opinions here... but rather that through my own experience I was able to take them further. I do not ask anyone to do the same. I simply offer a perspective, a signpost saying in all humility "This is the path I had walked on."
    Alarm bells were going off for me a couple of days ago, this one kind of dismissed the whole populace of Avalon as not yet ready to comprehend.

I would not be at all surprised if it transpired to be a joint infiltration. The latest in AI bots?

Too much of a stretch?

Probably.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

7alon (6th April 2017), avid (6th April 2017), BMJ (7th April 2017), Chester (5th April 2017), KiwiElf (6th April 2017), Mike (5th April 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), Sierra (5th April 2017)

29. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,389 posts

Haha, that's brilliant. I just clicked the link to see what lay beyond and thought , wtf? Then the page re-opened with the search results.
    Last edited by Ewan; 5th April 2017 at 18:36.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

avid (6th April 2017), Billy (5th April 2017), Chester (5th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017)

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by Akeron

Alarm bells were going off for me a couple of days ago, this one kind of dismissed the whole populace of Avalon as not yet ready to comprehend.

I would not be at all surprised if it transpired to be a joint infiltration. The latest in AI bots?

Too much of a stretch?

Probably.
    Yup, probably too much of a stretch.. I don't want to give any ideas to the firm or other such world players, but it would be a great proving ground here for such new AI bots. Maybe your right, good bot bad bot tag team? I hope we are wrong, I hope Akeron is real. It does seem strange though that they would both enter and exit the party so to speak, at about the same time, perhaps just a coincidence. I hope Seeking Senior is actually not human, otherwise I truly feel for her future bumpy journey of self discovery....x... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 5th April 2017 at 19:03.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Chester (5th April 2017), KiwiElf (6th April 2017), PurpleLama (5th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (5th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), Sierra (5th April 2017)

33. Link to Post #98
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

I hope Seeking Senior is actually not human, otherwise I truly feel for her future bumpy journey of self discovery....x... N
    I can understand the bumps along the road of trying to understand the game, trying to put pieces of the puzzle together.
    I've been bumping along an alternative road since age 35 (1977), a road that I never expect to end.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Question Beliefs.png
Views:	236
Size:	544.1 KB
ID:	35130

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

avid (6th April 2017), BMJ (7th April 2017), Chester (5th April 2017), DNA (6th April 2017), Ewan (5th April 2017), KiwiElf (6th April 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017), Ol' Roy (6th April 2017), Sierra (5th April 2017), Wind (5th April 2017)

35. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    I hope Seeking Senior is actually not human, otherwise I truly feel for her future bumpy journey of self discovery....x... N
    I can understand the bumps along the road of trying to understand the game, trying to put pieces of the puzzle together.
    I've been bumping along an alternative road since age 35 (1977), a road that I never expect to end.

Attachment 35130
    Your right of course Ron. All our paths for good or ill are bumpy, it's the bumps after all that teach us the most....x... N

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

BMJ (7th April 2017), Chester (5th April 2017), Ewan (5th April 2017), KiwiElf (6th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (5th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), Sierra (5th April 2017)

37. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Inflitrating a forum, especially one like this, takes *time*. You can't just show up and post casually one or two times in an unrelated thread and then expect all your pro corey or anti avalon crap to look spontaneous LOL.

WHEN ARE THESE PEOPLE GONNA LEARN? WOW

I think I feel almost insulted by that effort.

I actually hope that wasnt some "official" attempt at a smear or whatever. I desperately want to have more faith in our gov guys than that.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

avid (6th April 2017), BMJ (7th April 2017), Chester (5th April 2017), Eram (6th April 2017), Ewan (5th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (6th April 2017), KiwiElf (6th April 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), Sierra (5th April 2017), Wind (5th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast