+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program Credibility

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,042 times in 911 posts

Default Re: Secret Space Program Credibility

Nasu, that thought about AI intrusion has crossed my mind over the years here. Either way it is in the mix as an analyzing tool, which is the basis for it's clandestine introduction into any human interface.

I too noticed that his/her initial post starting the thread on the spiritual implication of words, contained some warnings about his "opinions being highly biased, unscientific and sometimes plain wrong"(his words). If I were to write that statement and believed it about myself I would not have ever commented here or made the effort to join. I wouldn't see the point. That opening statement alone is a big heads up, but we are here without question to be supportive and help each other grow, so I and others gave him the support others have given us.

A saw a lot of conflict from within thru the expressions, conflict that we want people to face and help them become more at ease with solving on their own. If our insights are the conflict then go in peace, but his effort to get here had to have some need to share a viewpoint and hopefully more perspectives this group has to offer to enrich his life. I have benefitted a lot from so many different viewpoints and stories, even if in the base mind set of this forum we see a very scientific and heartfelt approach within the sharing. If this person were a close friend I would have asked those personal background questions a friend does in order to help advance whatever process is obviously causing the conflict we see in our talks.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

mojo (9th August 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    I hope Seeking Senior is actually not human, otherwise I truly feel for her future bumpy journey of self discovery....x... N
    I can understand the bumps along the road of trying to understand the game, trying to put pieces of the puzzle together.
    I've been bumping along an alternative road since age 35 (1977), a road that I never expect to end.

Attachment 35130
    LOVE this statement Ron! Brilliant!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

BMJ (7th April 2017), Chester (5th April 2017), Hym (6th April 2017), KiwiElf (6th April 2017), mojo (9th August 2017), Nasu (5th April 2017), Ol' Roy (6th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (5th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Inflitrating a forum, especially one like this, takes *time*. You can't just show up and post casually one or two times in an unrelated thread and then expect all your pro corey or anti avalon crap to look spontaneous LOL.

WHEN ARE THESE PEOPLE GONNA LEARN? WOW

I think I feel almost insulted by that effort.

I actually hope that wasnt some "official" attempt at a smear or whatever. I desperately want to have more faith in our gov guys than that.
    Rest assured you can have more faith in your gov guys than that, not too much though, they're human and make mistakes.

I had a paid shill infiltrate a research group I was in. She worked in tandem with a paid troll, it was obvious to all he was a troll, so it was a good writer/bad cop combination. She was a writer for the most popular research website covering the issue we were researching. It was a good website but conspicuously didn't cover the most sensitive and pertinent areas, but you had to know what was most pertinent to recognise that, most didn't.

After she freaked out at me over some evidence I had, insisting it was nothing, I became suspicious. I did some digging. Her and the troll were supposed to be living in two different countries. Amongst other evidence, I found the address of the shill and the troll, which was a silo in the middle of nowhere. My mistake was that I underestimated her, they seem to recruit aggressively, I showed the evidence to someone I trusted in the research group and she promptly showed it to the shill.

The end result was she turned almost everyone in the group against me, causing them to suspect me as a shill and the group disbanded. Their operation was successful, in two years they managed to cause almost everyone (we're talking about 95%) who was researching the topic to think that it was no longer worth pursuing. Oh, and I lost an awesome research tool because they very quickly adjusted the site I was using after she was shown my evidence on her . The shill covers politics now.

Moral of the story, if you're researching sensitive material, work alone, and never underestimate the destructive power of a relatively sloppy operation centred around a popular research writer.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 6th April 2017 at 04:22. Reason: more accurate terms, correction
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th April 2017), avid (6th April 2017), Bill Ryan (6th April 2017), BMJ (7th April 2017), DNA (6th April 2017), Eram (6th April 2017), Ewan (6th April 2017), Hervé (6th April 2017), Hym (6th April 2017), jasontorque (6th April 2017), KiwiElf (6th April 2017), Mike (6th April 2017), mountain_jim (6th April 2017), Nasu (6th April 2017), norman (17th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), Sierra (6th April 2017), ThePythonicCow (6th April 2017), Wind (6th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #104
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Correction on my previous post (I've changed a couple of terms too, to make it more accurate), I just checked her Twitter account, I hadn't looked at it for a while, the shill tweets anti-Trump stuff now, interesting. Still a writer and a reporter.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th April 2017), avid (6th April 2017), Bill Ryan (6th April 2017), BMJ (7th April 2017), DNA (6th April 2017), Eram (6th April 2017), Ewan (6th April 2017), Hervé (6th April 2017), Hym (6th April 2017), KiwiElf (6th April 2017), Nasu (6th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (6th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), Sierra (6th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,042 times in 911 posts

This is one of the reasons I appreciate this forum. I trust the friends we have here to such a degree that there have been many times that I will wait to read a thread/or not until it has been sifted thru and evaluated by the folks here. I only speed read the initial quotes about corey-too-goode-to-be-true and then read our reader's comments, all enough, like in Benny Full-of-Ford's case, to save us all some time, time we can enjoy doing other meaningful things.

When I see a topic I can definitely contribute to I jump in. It has been thru listening to myself talk here that I have learned to craft the words to come closer to being understood by others. Thanks to the ongoing efforts of the Mods and Bill and to all of us for maybe making their jobs easier when we can. Our collective works have kept any excessive amount of trolls, shills, and most of the paid ones out of the space we have been gifted.

Here's to us all for keeping the grounds of the Avalon cleaned on a regular basis, doing the dishes, washing the laundry, letting it dry out in the sun and prepping some good, hearty meals for all to share.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

BMJ (7th April 2017), Debra (8th April 2017), Eram (6th April 2017), Ewan (6th April 2017), Hervé (6th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (6th April 2017), KiwiElf (6th April 2017), mojo (16th April 2017), Nasu (6th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (6th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), Sierra (6th April 2017), Valerie Villars (22nd May 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)

Here's to us all for keeping the grounds of the Avalon cleaned on a regular basis, doing the dishes, washing the laundry, letting it dry out in the sun and prepping some good, hearty meals for all to share.
    Here here. Bravo. I'll hunt the meat and cut the carrots. Here's to being human and spotting a fraud. This episode reminds me of an appropriate saying: Good judgement only comes from experience, experience only comes from bad judgement. Love you guys. Carry on....x.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 6th April 2017 at 06:34.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

avid (6th April 2017), BMJ (7th April 2017), Debra (8th April 2017), Eram (6th April 2017), Hym (6th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (6th April 2017), mojo (16th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (6th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), Sierra (6th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Inflitrating a forum, especially one like this, takes *time*. You can't just show up and post casually one or two times in an unrelated thread and then expect all your pro corey or anti avalon crap to look spontaneous LOL.

WHEN ARE THESE PEOPLE GONNA LEARN? WOW

I think I feel almost insulted by that effort.

I actually hope that wasnt some "official" attempt at a smear or whatever. I desperately want to have more faith in our gov guys than that.
    Rest assured you can have more faith in your gov guys than that, not too much though, they're human and make mistakes.

I had a paid shill infiltrate a research group I was in. She worked in tandem with a paid troll, it was obvious to all he was a troll, so it was a good writer/bad cop combination. She was a writer for the most popular research website covering the issue we were researching. It was a good website but conspicuously didn't cover the most sensitive and pertinent areas, but you had to know what was most pertinent to recognise that, most didn't.

After she freaked out at me over some evidence I had, insisting it was nothing, I became suspicious. I did some digging. Her and the troll were supposed to be living in two different countries. Amongst other evidence, I found the address of the shill and the troll, which was a silo in the middle of nowhere. My mistake was that I underestimated her, they seem to recruit aggressively, I showed the evidence to someone I trusted in the research group and she promptly showed it to the shill.

The end result was she turned almost everyone in the group against me, causing them to suspect me as a shill and the group disbanded. Their operation was successful, in two years they managed to cause almost everyone (we're talking about 95%) who was researching the topic to think that it was no longer worth pursuing. Oh, and I lost an awesome research tool because they very quickly adjusted the site I was using after she was shown my evidence on her . The shill covers politics now.

Moral of the story, if you're researching sensitive material, work alone, and never underestimate the destructive power of a relatively sloppy operation centred around a popular research writer.

Wait....did you just say "good cop, bad cop"? Why does that seem so oddly familiar? Where have we seen that lately? Hmmmmmm

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (7th April 2017), Debra (8th April 2017), DNA (6th April 2017), Eram (6th April 2017), Hym (6th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (6th April 2017), KiwiElf (6th April 2017), mojo (16th April 2017), Nasu (6th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), Sierra (6th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #108
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

My post is a very brief summary of everything that happened. There were actually a few bad cops, I just zeroed in on that particular one because his alignment with the writer was veiled far more thinly than the others.

A cool thing that happened though. Another contributing writer from that popular website eventually saw through the shill and guess who she came to when she did? That was quite revealing to find out exactly what detalls weren't allowed to be published on the site.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 6th April 2017 at 07:44. Reason: Typo

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (6th April 2017), Bill Ryan (6th April 2017), BMJ (7th April 2017), Debra (8th April 2017), Eram (6th April 2017), Hervé (6th April 2017), Hym (6th April 2017), KiwiElf (6th April 2017), Mike (8th April 2017), mojo (16th April 2017), Nasu (6th April 2017), Omni (17th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (6th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), Sierra (8th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Here's an interesting section from Richard Dolan's outstanding recent Australian presentation — which I cannot recommend too highly. At 2:19:48, Richard gives his opinion about secret space program whistleblowers.

Transcript:

I guess I’ll take this minute to comment on some of the claims that many people who have been self-described whistleblowers have had to say about a secret space program.

And I'm not here to say that every one of them is fictitious, but when I like to talk about a secret space program I try to limit my comments to what I think is defensible.

So there have been legitimate whistleblowers in the past, in the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, and there are others even more recently who I think have had legitimate things to say. All of those individuals are people whose backgrounds I can confirm. People like Karl Wolfe, people like Donna Hare, who were at NASA and Wright Pat[terson] back in the 60s and 70s. I know who they are.

There are people more recently who claim they’ve gone to Mars, who have had encounters with different types of creatures on Mars, none of which is even remotely confirmable in my opinion. And the fact that they corroborate each other means nothing to me. Not a thing.

I mean, if you wanted to lay waste to this field, it'd take you 6 months to get up to speed on the lore that’s out there, and then you could come up with a very detailed story and go to the first person willing to video you, and you, too, could be a whistleblower.

And you could then devise impossibly unprovable types of evidence that make it very convenient, that, you know, simply can’t be proven. And without giving away any true science. So, no, I don’t think that this is helpful.

And the only other thing I would add is that if I were running a secret space program, and I did not want the rest of the world to know about it, I would very likely create my own form of disinformation about this, and I would look for people who would be willing to say truly outrageous things, (a) to cause the mainstream skeptical world to just dismiss the whole thing, and (b) to cause the whole enormous group of researchers who take this seriously to go into dead ends.

And I believe this is exactly what HAS happened.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th April 2017 at 14:09.

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

abmqa (16th April 2017), aoibhghaire (16th April 2017), avid (16th April 2017), BMJ (16th April 2017), Bob (16th April 2017), DNA (16th April 2017), Ewan (16th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th June 2018), Jean-Marie (16th April 2017), Keith (1st May 2017), mgray (16th April 2017), mojo (16th April 2017), mountain_jim (17th April 2017), Nasu (19th April 2017), Pam (16th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (16th April 2017), RunningDeer (26th April 2017), Satori (16th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), Sierra (16th April 2017), Tangri (16th April 2017)

19. Link to Post #110
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Question for you, Bill: What timeline as per Tompkins' testimony, do you have issues with? Just curious. Also, I believe at some point on another thread, you mentioned you felt Mark Richards' story 'may' be credible (but as I understood your comment, you weren't quite sure). Have you seen the following regarding Richards?

http://law.justia.com/cases/californ...d/146/306.html

OR

https://sites.google.com/site/skyzabove/

To be sure, I would really like your opinion regarding the timeline issues you state you have issues with as regards Tompkins' interviews. Thanks.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th April 2017), Keith (1st May 2017), onawah (16th April 2017)

21. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

To be sure, I queried about Bill's issues with Tompkins because to me he can absolutely verify quite a bit of the information he has shared recently, but yet I do have to wonder why Bill would feel Richards MAY be credible, when if one reviews the two links I've provided, the information presented in those links quite honestly does a lot of damage to Richards' testimony. Richards was found with the dead man's possessions ON HIS PERSON, including the deceased man's credit cards (all information pertaining to this included within court transcripts of Richards' trial). Every person has a right to his or her opinion, but I see credibility issues with Richards' testimony. Tompkins, to me, seems completely legitimate.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th April 2017)

23. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

One more thing re Dolan if I may: I really do like Dolan's work. He's top notch in so many ways. But here is a statement I found about Dolan by someone who I feel really hit the nail on the head when it comes to Dolan's research. He made the following comment, "Rich is intelligent and he is a good and diligent researcher, but we must understand him in the context of who he is, which means all the limitations of who he is as well. These limitations also reflect in his research, and in everything in his life. If we keep those in mind, his research is a great complement to our learning, but we must also understand that there is so much more to the field of "ufology" and to high strangeness as a whole that Rich could never touch because of the limitations he has imposed on himself as a result of not having a real general drive for truth."

There is SO MUCH more to this phenomenon than what Dolan has ever really stated in a public purview. No where does he mention our spirituality as it pertains to this phenomenon; he doesn't mention, nor has seemingly researched the ET/abduction issue. The Reptilian factor does not get mentioned by him (nor by too many others who are considered top ufology researchers). To ME, unless these issues are brought to the forefront of this phenomenon and dealt with in an honest fashion during various presentations (as much as is possible), then the full context as to what is behind this phenomenon just gets lost in the vapors.

I do admire Dolan's research very much, but again...he touches on just one small piece of the puzzle during his lectures. JMHO, anyway.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th April 2017), Keith (1st May 2017), mojo (16th April 2017), onawah (16th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (16th April 2017)

25. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,430 times in 5,646 posts

Probably wouldnt find anyone on the forum that disagrees that we have a secret space program. And there are some credible indicators out there, ie footage, trace evidence, unique metals, implants, and technology. Because of current events and the possibility of nukes SSP technology might be used to stop Kim as he does not look like he wants to bargain. Also what other time is more important to the human race and other living things than stopping a launch? Maybe an aspect of hidden tech was used on the last launch?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th April 2017), Keith (1st May 2017)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    One more thing re Dolan if I may: I really do like Dolan's work. He's top notch in so many ways. But here is a statement I found about Dolan by someone who I feel really hit the nail on the head when it comes to Dolan's research. He made the following comment, "Rich is intelligent and he is a good and diligent researcher, but we must understand him in the context of who he is, which means all the limitations of who he is as well. These limitations also reflect in his research, and in everything in his life. If we keep those in mind, his research is a great complement to our learning, but we must also understand that there is so much more to the field of "ufology" and to high strangeness as a whole that Rich could never touch because of the limitations he has imposed on himself as a result of not having a real general drive for truth."
    The same person wrote, in the same post (in Sept 2010, six and a half years ago)

"My point is that Rich, or anyone for that matter, who is involved in "fringe" research so to speak is certainly not doing it because of some inner drive for truth if they limit themselves to one field. Once you have an inner drive for truth and to wake up, once you're at that point of your learning cycle, then limiting your knowledge acquisition to any one particular area is impossible and absurd. Rich's lack of real interest in psychopathy, his inability to understand how vital this is for mankind to understand right now, and his delegation of the Wave series to his wife because it's just a bunch of "paranormal stuff" as he apparently perceives it, is clear evidence that he really isn't looking for truth. The UFO phenomenon may fascinate him personally, and he may think it's important, but that's all there is - just a personal fascination with a particular phenomenon, it has nothing to do with a general earning for truth. He hasn't hit any kind of intellectual/emotional bankrupcy yet that is pretty much required for someone to start REALLY questioning themselves and reality at large, he is no different than someone who just happens to like biology for example. He just happened to like ufology."

Yes, but that's totally not true.

Do please watch all of Richard's Australian presentation (that I linked to above), entitled The Geopolitics and Future of UFO Secrecy. That one starts at 1:55:32 in the long, double-presentation video.

One can readily and clearly see what Richard knows about, and what he profoundly cares about. It's a world-class lecture that shows his grasp of exactly what's happening in the world. Not just in the skies and beyond.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th April 2017 at 03:04.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

abmqa (16th April 2017), Atlas (14th May 2017), Chester (16th April 2017), Ewan (17th April 2017), findingneo (11th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th June 2018), Keith (1st May 2017), Kevan (17th April 2017), mojo (17th April 2017), Nasu (19th April 2017), Omni (17th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), Sophocles (16th April 2017)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    The same person wrote, in the same post (in Sept 2010, six and a half years ago)

"My point is that Rich, or anyone for that matter, who is involved in "fringe" research so to speak is certainly not doing it because of some inner drive for truth if they limit themselves to one field. Once you have an inner drive for truth and to wake up, once you're at that point of your learning cycle, then limiting your knowledge acquisition to any one particular area is impossible and absurd. Rich's lack of real interest in psychopathy, his inability to understand how vital this is for mankind to understand right now, and his delegation of the Wave series to his wife because it's just a bunch of "paranormal stuff" as he apparently perceives it, is clear evidence that he really isn't looking for truth. The UFO phenomenon may fascinate him personally, and he may think it's important, but that's all there is - just a personal fascination with a particular phenomenon, it has nothing to do with a general earning for truth. He hasn't hit any kind of intellectual/emotional bankrupcy yet that is pretty much required for someone to start REALLY questioning themselves and reality at large, he is no different than someone who just happens to like biology for example. He just happened to like ufology."

Yes, but that's totally not true.

Do please watch all of Richard's Australian presentation (that I linked to above), entitled The Geopolitics and Future of UFO Secrecy. That one starts at 1:55:32 in the long, double-presentation video.

One can readily and clearly see what Richard knows about, and what he profoundly cares about. It's a world-class lecture that shows his grasp of exactly what's happening in the world. Not just in the skies and beyond.
    I must say Bill, a simple click to 'thank you' isn't nearly enough for this post. This is an absolutely fascinating presentation. I am only 12 minutes in and I'd definitely highly recommend watching this. He is very specific with his information. Absolutely mind boggling that the CIA had at least 400 journalists on their payroll. This is the kind of detail I enjoy. I cannot stand small talk, I just want to hear the facts, which is what Richard Dolan has always done extremely well.

Update: I really enjoyed his discussion on the reasons behind non disclosure and the possible disclosure scenarios. This is the kind of thing that needs to be discussed more; this being the grey area in our society. Very little is actually black and white. Excellent.
    Last edited by 7alon; 18th April 2017 at 01:16.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2017), Debra (17th April 2017), Ewan (17th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th June 2018), Keith (1st May 2017), Kevan (17th April 2017), mojo (17th April 2017), Nasu (19th April 2017), Omni (17th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (17th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), ThePythonicCow (17th April 2017)

31. Link to Post #116
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    [...] I've had doubts about what the "Secret Space Program (SSP)" is about [...]
    Probably about Secret Space Experiments like
    Nuclear Weapons Test In Space

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Mike (13th May 2017), RunningDeer (13th May 2017)

33. Link to Post #117
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Sorry if I am asking a silly question, but how many SSP folk have come forward to date? (Ok, so I see Bill has answered this question in another thread since i wrote this Q). Thanks Bill.
    Last edited by findingneo; 11th August 2017 at 02:45.

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,667 times in 638 posts

Trump Hints At Plan To Create 'Space Force' As Sixth Military Branch

Trump previously floated the idea of a space corps in March in a speech to military members in California. The proposal, which has received congressional support in the past, is facing criticism from the Pentagon. The creation of such a force would mark the first new military branch since the Air Force was established in 1947.

"I was saying it the other day – 'cause we're doing a tremendous amount of work in space – I said, maybe we need a new force. We'll call it the space force," Trump said in March. "And I was not really serious. And then I said, what a great idea. Maybe we'll have to do that."

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/21/61301...ilitary-branch

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th June 2018), petra (22nd May 2018)

36. Link to Post #119
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Oh my goodness. He sounds like an idiot, but maybe Trump's not so bad after all. I'd just love for him to stumble onto some secrets and then tweet them to us, question is, would anyone even believe him

37. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

sunwings (22nd May 2018)

38. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member Thre's Avatar
    Thanks

first i would like to say i am new here and this is my first post. i actually found this forum via a web search about the ssp. my belief is there is a ssp but like many of you, i find corey and a few others stories to just be unbelievable. i learned of him from david wilcox gaia series, which i had been watching for some time and found to be quite interesting. my question to ya'll is, what do you think the purpose of the ssp is? is it just because they can or is there another reason for all of this?

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thre For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th June 2018), mountain_jim (11th June 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (11th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast