Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The collapse is coming soon after Trump is elected, and we'll be blamed

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default The collapse is coming soon after Trump is elected, and we'll be blamed

.Brandon Smith, at http://alt-market.com, has posted another spot-on article, at Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash

It's US-centric, just as one might have said Brexit analysis was UK centric. But it's really part of the bigger picture - the coming major economic, financial, and monetary collapse.

Brandon predicted that the Brexit "Leave" vote would win, as it did, so that the foolish old conservative nationalist Brits who voted for Brexit would be blamed for the coming catastrophes.

Similarly Brandon is now predicting Trump will win the most "psychotic" (his word) election he knows of, the 2016 US Presidential election. He's predicting that Clinton (just like the Brexit "Remain" supporters) will seem to be leading in the polls right up to the day of voting.

The elite are already characterizing Trump supporters as conservative, Christian, white, racist, sexist, older, less well educated, gun toting, red collar, ... dangers to public safety and social well being. The elite are already predicting that a Trump victory would cause markets to collapse, and other wide spread catastrophes.

Just as Bill Clinton blamed a "vast right-wing conspiracy" for the Oklahoma City Murrah Building bombing in April 1995, similarly on a larger scale, Americans supporting Trump will be blamed for the collapse that comes soon after Trump wins.

The Elite have been able to start the crash for sometime now, and have used some extraordinary measures just to keep ordinary appearances going a while longer.

They first needed to setup their scapegoats, before letting the collapse happen.

Here's Brandon's article in his own words, in full:

============
    Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash

Those people that have any doubts about where the narrative is headed for global economic stability simply have not been paying attention lately.

As I pointed out in my pre-Brexit referendum article, Brexit: Global Trigger Event, Fake Out Or Something Else?, the story being scripted by the globalists is one of the “failures and crimes" of conservative movements. I predicted that the Brexit would pass based on this language used by international financiers and elites leading up to the vote.

The vast majority of analysts in the mainstream and in the alternative media refused to acknowledge the possibility that a successful Brexit actually works in FAVOR of the globalists, because it provides them a perfect scapegoat for a financial crisis that has been broiling for years and is now ready to burst into flames. I find still that many people will not dare to consider the idea that a successful conservative resurgence is actually part of the plan for globalist institutions. Many argue that the elites just don’t have that kind of pervasive control over the system, or that I am attributing “too much power and ability” to them.

I find this argument rather naive but also interesting, because many of the people that claim the elites do not have such influence were also the same people that argued before the Brexit that the elites would “never allow” the U.K. referendum to pass. So, do they have extensive influence, or don’t they? This kind of selective blindness to the game being played prevents a whole host of otherwise intelligent people from grasping reality.

These folks need to finally admit to themselves that they were half right; the globalists would not allow the passage of the Brexit, UNLESS, a successful Brexit actually works in their favor.

In my post-Brexit analysis I said that the meme of bumbling and destructive conservatives and “populists” would continue into the U.S. election, and so far it would seem this is exactly the case. In numerous mainstream articles globalists have been openly telling us exactly what is about to happen.

I find that the same naivety that developed during the Brexit campaign has also developed around the Trump campaign. Too many in the liberty movement will not entertain the idea that a Trump win is in the cards. Yet, the elites are using the same language in reference to the Trump campaign that they used before and after the Brexit.

Bloomberg’s latest report on the annual meetings of the IMF and World Bank showcase numerous warnings by the elites:
    “The global economy has benefited tremendously from globalization and technological change,” the IMF’s top advisory panel said in a communique released on Saturday after meeting in Washington. “However, the outlook is increasingly threatened by inward-looking policies, including protectionism, and stalled reforms.”

“The IMF warned in its latest economic outlook that rising political tensions over open markets and free trade could undermine a recovery already lacking a growth engine.”

“In a rebuke to those advocating a turn away from trade, the members of the IMF panel redoubled their commitment to “maintain economic openness and reinvigorate global trade as a critical means to boost global growth.”
    Barron’s reiterates the predictive programming, insinuating that a loss of faith in globalism and the financial elites will lead to disaster.
    “Leaders gathered at the International Monetary Fund/World Bank annual meeting didn’t mention Donald Trump by name this week, but they warned the anti-trade and populist movements fueling his presidential campaign, as well as Brexit, could further slow already anemic economic growth.”

“…Populist movements have not fallen on deaf ears, with German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble noting during a panel on the global economy that: “More and more, people don’t trust their elites. They don’t trust their economic leaders, and they don’t trust their political leaders.”
    Globalists are telling us what is about to happen.

I continue to hold to the position I always have — that Donald Trump is going to be ALLOWED into the White House, and that this will be a prelude to economic crisis. The stage is being set for a grand finale to our ongoing financial collapse. The great villain behind the whole disaster will be revealed, and we will be told that the villain is us.

By “us" I mean conservative movements in general, though, the mainstream media and globalist spokesmen refer to us more often today as “populists", or maybe "deplorables". Those people who think this brand of “conspiracy” is too far fetched because it requires an inordinate level of political and economic control have not really thought the situation through.

Fact - central banks and international financiers have already created the conditions necessary for economic instability. Fact - these same elites have staved off a larger or more immediate collapse over the past eight years through the use of fiat stimulus measures, market rigging and the manipulation of public perception. Fact - the elites can easily initiate an immediate collapse if they wish by simply refusing to prop up the system any longer. Fact - the elites have showcased the ability to stifle conservative movements in the past through interference and co-option (Tea Party, anyone?). Fact - they can also give conservative movements an opportunity to gain momentum by removing some of this interference.

The truth is, at this point globalists do not need expansive or intricate control over the system in order to cause a crisis or to place conservatives in the historical hot seat. All they have to do is step aside and let the train wreck happen. And, of course, they have to position themselves as prognosticators and saviors once the crisis event occurs.

The argument also arises that “people would never take the bait;” that the masses will not be fooled by the banking cabal into scapegoating conservatives for a crash the elites created. One can only hope. However, possession is nine-tenths of the law in the minds of many, and the mainstream has already conditioned the public with the notion that the mere presence of anti-globalist conservatives in positions of political authority will negatively affect market psychology.

Of course, this notion relies on the admission of certain truths. For example, the globalists would have to admit that the fiscal system they have held together is so tenuous and fraudulent that it depends solely on false public perception and false investor assumptions. In order to blame conservatives for the destruction of the global economy, the elites will have to tell the truth about the frailty of the system before they can lie about who broke it.

This may not matter. When people are facing national or international calamity with the potential to hurt them personally, critical thinking and logic tend to go out the window.

There is also the power of distraction to occupy the minds of the masses while a crisis is taking shape, and what could be more distracting than the Trump vs. Clinton U.S. election? I have to say, I don’t think I have ever witnessed or seen a historical accounting of an election more psychotic than the election of 2016. It is truly the most divisive event in over a century, and this is why I consistently compare it to the Brexit referendum.

The tone is very much the same, with citizens on the Left side of the political spectrum being lured into rallying in support of globalism as if it is a prerequisite to peace and harmony, while citizens on the Right side of the spectrum are portrayed as knuckle dragging isolationist barbarians hell-bent on urinating in the punch bowl and ruining everyone’s global prosperity party.

Brexit supporters were painted as older, selfish, potentially racist and out of touch with the changing times. Brexit opponents were painted as young, educated and victimized by older generations taking away the supposed future benefits of globalism.

Trump supporters are labeled as older, mostly white-centric, uneducated and fearful of the changing times. They just “don’t get” that it’s 2016. Trump opponents are elevated as the academic and worldly class battling to prevent another Hitler.

During the lead up to the U.K. referendum, polls indicated a wide margin in favor of the anti-Brexit crowd and the assumption by almost everyone was that the Brexit would fail.

The lead up to the U.S. election is also rife with polls indicating in most cases a margin of victory for Clinton over Trump. Of course, only a complete idiot would take polling numbers seriously in light of what happened during the Brexit.

The Brexit campaign witnessed what appeared to some to be an unrecoverable black swan event - the killing of British MP Jo Cox. Almost everyone claimed that the murder of Cox by an apparently pro-Brexit assailant meant that the Brexit was doomed (I actually argued that the murder would be forgotten in a week and that the Brexit would pass anyway).

The Trump campaign has witnessed its own kind of “black swan” event with the release of recordings from eleven years ago in which Trump is heard making “lewd remarks” about women. It is surprising to me how many conservatives (let alone liberals) have been declaring Trump’s candidacy effectively “over” due to the scandal. These people are dupes.

Once again, I argue that the Trump tapes will be forgotten in a week and that they have no bearing whatsoever on the election. They are nothing more than bread and circus. Beyond the fact that really, almost no one cares what Trump said a decade ago, I argue that this election has already been decided. I argue that the globalists want Trump in office, just as they wanted the passage of the Brexit. I argue that they need conservative movements to feel as though we have won, so that they can pull the rug out from under us in the near future. I argue that we are being set up.

Again, the elites are openly telling us what is about to happen. They are telling us that if “populists” (conservatives) gain political power, the system will effectively collapse. To what extent is hard to say, but let’s assume that the situation will be ugly enough to influence the masses to reconsider the ideal of globalism as a possible solution. The elites are fond of the Hegelian dialectic and the philosophy of “order out of chaos,” after all.

The only way to counter this developing lie is for liberty champions to first accept the idea that our political victories might be ultimately meaningless and that we are being allowed to take charge of a ship that is already sinking. Only then can we distance ourselves from an exponential fiscal disaster by distancing ourselves from the narrative.

Perhaps I am wrong, and in November we see a dismal Trump performance and a Clinton victory. But if we see a “surprise” Trump election win, just as we saw a surprise Brexit win, then it may be time to consider that the surface of this situation is not what it appears.
    ============
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

angelfire (14th October 2016), animovado (13th October 2016), Antagenet (14th October 2016), Apulu (15th October 2016), avid (13th October 2016), Baby Steps (13th October 2016), Bill Ryan (13th October 2016), Cara (13th October 2016), ceetee9 (13th October 2016), conk (13th October 2016), DeDukshyn (13th October 2016), DNA (13th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2016), ghostrider (13th October 2016), Happyjak (13th October 2016), heather6thsense (13th October 2016), Ivanhoe (14th October 2016), justntime2learn (13th October 2016), KiwiElf (13th October 2016), LivioRazlo (13th October 2016), Marianne (13th October 2016), mgray (13th October 2016), Michelle Marie (14th October 2016), mojo (13th October 2016), mountain_jim (13th October 2016), NancyV (13th October 2016), NeedleThreader (13th October 2016), norman (13th October 2016), Pam (13th October 2016), PathWalker (13th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), Reinhard (14th October 2016), Savannah (13th October 2016), shadowstalker (15th October 2016), Shannon (14th October 2016), Sierra (13th October 2016), Sir Eltor (13th October 2016), Sophocles (13th October 2016), Stardad (13th October 2016), Stryder (13th October 2016), sunflower (14th October 2016), Sunny (13th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (13th October 2016), T Smith (15th October 2016), TraineeHuman (13th October 2016), TrumanCash (13th October 2016), Violet3 (13th October 2016), Watching from Cyprus (14th October 2016), Wind (13th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The collapse is coming soon after Trump is elected, and we'll be blamed

Yup , you're damned if you do and damned if you don't , the d!ckheads in their staged power will have covered all bases . Gonna keep this on the positive though .... No matter what happens , I sense a mass awakening happening either way . A major intersections coming up soon , but maybe that's just me

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

animovado (13th October 2016), bluestflame (13th October 2016), bojancan (14th October 2016), Daozen (13th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2016), heather6thsense (13th October 2016), justntime2learn (13th October 2016), Michelle Marie (14th October 2016), NancyV (13th October 2016), peggy englebrake (13th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), sandy (13th October 2016), shadowstalker (15th October 2016), Shannon (14th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (13th October 2016), sunwings (13th October 2016), waikathan (13th October 2016), wondering (13th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Default Re: The collapse is coming soon after Trump is elected, and we'll be blamed

Hello Everyone:
    Not buying the fear scenario! It doesn't matter who wins because the outcome is the same.
    With Trump we have to expect lots of changes that will make life more difficult.
    With Clinton it's prepare for more wars. More people dying and more people buying the blue punch of elite lifestyle of the priviledged.

Yes, I don't vote and that has been taken care by all the wonderful people who are going to vote. Who knows Trump may win as an independant since the republicans are trying to oust him as we speak.
    chancy

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th October 2016), heather6thsense (13th October 2016), Michelle Marie (14th October 2016), ponda (14th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), Shannon (14th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (13th October 2016), take (14th October 2016), waikathan (13th October 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

For those that love or would rather a video on this matter..

Quote from the you tube page
    "Published on Oct 11, 2016
    At one level, many globalists actually want Donald Trump to be elected President so they can BLAME HIM for the economic collapse they've barely held back for eight years.

This mini documentary reveals the hidden agenda to crash the global debt pyramid if Trump wins the White House. After all, the political elite can never blame themselves for all the problems they've created.

So they'll use a Trump victory to turn him into a scapegoat for the massive, catastrophic collapse that's imminent."

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Dianamar (13th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2016), greybeard (13th October 2016), heather6thsense (13th October 2016), mojo (13th October 2016), Positive Vibe Merchant (14th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), sandy (13th October 2016), Shannon (14th October 2016), Spellbound (13th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (13th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th October 2016), Wind (13th October 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Nope, that's not just you sir eltor !! Our power here is our focus - which is the most world changing energy there is. Keep generating faith that whatever happens there will always be enough of what we need. This planet needs all the light it can get in the coming few decades - who was who said " We are the ones we've been waiting for"?! I like to think that if we are on this forum we realise the truth in that
    Last edited by waikathan; 13th October 2016 at 11:53.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to waikathan For This Post:

bennycog (13th October 2016), Ewan (14th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2016), happyuk (13th October 2016), heather6thsense (13th October 2016), leavesoftrees (16th October 2016), peggy englebrake (13th October 2016), ponda (14th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), Shannon (14th October 2016), Sir Eltor (13th October 2016), wondering (13th October 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't see this at all. Why would TPTB pull the rug out from under us with a populist like Trump in charge? He has the military and a pre-existing war state with all the extra-legal powers of the Patriot Act. He could start hanging bankers for funsies and the people would love him for it.

We were meant to expend all our rage at Russia while TPTB consolidate more power. They aren't going to hand us a gun and punch us in the mouth.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sommervr For This Post:

bennycog (13th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2016), heather6thsense (13th October 2016), ponda (14th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), Shannon (14th October 2016), take (14th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th October 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

There is a prediction America by 2020 will no longer be a super power, China will take that position...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th October 2016), heather6thsense (13th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), Shannon (14th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,040 times in 8,169 posts

The Chinese and the Russians MUST know what's afoot. They are both revving up their engines for a major crisis on a global scale.

I find this scenario all too believable.

In UK they are launching a new round of paper money updates. We have until next April to get rid of all our old style £5 notes. Then soon after it's the £10 notes then the £20. It looks like this has been carefully coordinated to happen with as few safety nets for us folks as possible. Just as the banking system looks set to collapse they fiddle with paper money like this to stop us taking our money out in cash.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bennycog (13th October 2016), bluestflame (13th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), seko (14th October 2016), Shannon (14th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th October 2016), Wind (14th October 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

No collapse as you've described is going to happen. I've lost track of how many other imminent collapse predictions I've given this same reasoning in.

All the rich cronies in the big club NEED the slave system just as it's so beautifully working for them now - it's taken a long time to get all the laws and backdoors to this point of total self serving money sucking control. Where would their continued income come from if they pulled the rug out from under all the slaves? We would have no choice but to band together and do what we had to do to survive without them.

Do the pharmaceuticals want a population who can't afford their drugs or insurance premiums? NO.
    Do the mega energy companies, auto companies, walmarts, cheap crap importers, food industries, blah blah blah want no one to sell to? NO.
    Do the PTB want their income tax incomes slashed so they have no more military industrial complex funding? NO.
    Are the deep insiders Google, Apple, Tesla and others expanding like crazy and building new mega structures because they won't have anyone to sell to? NO.
    Please add your own big money players/billionaire pedophiles/mega corps/rulers who won't have any more means to have fun if they kill off their slaves.

Unfortunately this unfixable system is not going to collapse and provide the only motivation to force people to get off their arses and think for themselves.
    It is going to continue as usual with minor fails/recoveries like 2008, lots more wars and massively increasing control technologies and endless doomy predictions and slaves will continue to blindly feed this ugly beast in this blip of a moment in time in at least my lifetime as I see it.

That's my prediction..... again.

To add: I have very little confidence that the voting machine controllers will allow Killary to lose.
    Last edited by waves; 13th October 2016 at 18:35.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Apulu (15th October 2016), bennycog (13th October 2016), Bill Ryan (13th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2016), Heartsong (13th October 2016), Ivanhoe (14th October 2016), NeedleThreader (14th October 2016), PathWalker (13th October 2016), ponda (14th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), seko (14th October 2016), T Smith (15th October 2016), take (14th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th October 2016), TraineeHuman (16th October 2016), Verdilac (15th October 2016), Wind (14th October 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,040 times in 8,169 posts

I don't think it's in their plan that many people on this planet will "survive without them". The second stage of the plan is to swoop right back in with a rescue 'plan'. It might only take a week or two ( according to the German warning to it's citizens ).

From there on, it will be more or less business as usual for all those big players you mention. Just that we will be living with a whole new structure of financial power.

edit to add:

Think of it a bit like those one-day switchovers from driving on the left hand side of the road to driving on the right hand side of the road. It's messy but trucks still get to their destinations. The only reason they can't do it in one day is because they need a certain period of time to scare the daylights out of everyone to make them go along with it all.
    Last edited by norman; 13th October 2016 at 16:03.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2016), Ivanhoe (14th October 2016), PathWalker (13th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), seko (14th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th October 2016), Wind (14th October 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,612 times in 320 posts

Gotta crash the system to bring in a "Novus Ordo Seclorum". I just love how everything is coming to fruition that was spoken of in the Bible, and yet, people still choose to believe that God doesn't exist.

They'll get their confirmation of God's existence very shortly.

I wish the best for everyone here at Avalon in the days ahead. I am literally overjoyed that the history of mankind is coming to a close and we'll get to start all over again, without the influence of sin.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

bennycog (13th October 2016), Bill Ryan (13th October 2016), PathWalker (13th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th October 2016), Wind (14th October 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    For those that love or would rather a video on this matter.
    Excellent video - thanks.

I agree with Mike Adams, in the first half of that video. He makes the point that Brandon Smith was making in the article I described in my opening post, and he makes it well.

I disagree with some of the second half of Mike Adam's video. The economic/monetary crash is inevitable in my view. That is the fundamental nature of debt-money systems, once they engage in a "excess exuberance" of debt issuance.

The "building" of our world's economic, financial and monetary systems is sufficiently unstable and top heavy with debt and socialized promises that it cannot remain standing. More over it is wired for demolition in so many ways that it cannot stand one day past the day that the globalists commence the final demolition.

I have spent hundreds (thousands?) of posts on Avalon, over the last several years, and spent many more years studying and considering such matters.

No amount of support for Trump will stop the collapse. As with our increasing awareness that Putin and the Russians are not causing much of the terrorism and violence in the Middle East helps to de-energize the efforts to incite war against the Russians, similarly our awareness that Trump and the conservatives are not causing the upcoming economic/monetary/political collapse will help to de-energize the efforts to incite war against economic, monetary and political freedom.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bennycog (13th October 2016), Bill Ryan (13th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2016), PathWalker (13th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), Savannah (13th October 2016), seko (14th October 2016), Shannon (14th October 2016), Wind (14th October 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sommervr (here)
    I don't see this at all. Why would TPTB pull the rug out from under us with a populist like Trump in charge? He has the military and a pre-existing war state with all the extra-legal powers of the Patriot Act. He could start hanging bankers for funsies and the people would love him for it.

We were meant to expend all our rage at Russia while TPTB consolidate more power. They aren't going to hand us a gun and punch us in the mouth.
    It's layers, all the way down.

The Uber-Elite are pitting some groups of us against other groups. Trump and the conservatives are being turned on the Bush-Clinton-Neocon crime syndicate, and in turn Trump and supporters will be blamed for the economic/monetary/political collapse.

Cetainly the Bush-Clinton-Neocon criminals aren't in support of Trump. But higher level elites are ... until they turn on Trump as well, making him one of the scapegoats for the major collapse that is coming soon.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I predict that your predictions will have no higher a success ratio than my predictions :D.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2016), PathWalker (13th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), seko (14th October 2016), TargeT (13th October 2016), Verdilac (15th October 2016), Wind (14th October 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

There's nothing to worry about as long as the republican form is still part of American law.
    But when that is eradicated, then one can expect flying flecks of fan powered fecal matter.
    . . .
    FYI : Pursuant to the Declaration of Independence, Americans have Creator endowed rights (etc) that government was instituted to secure.
    If ever the government ceases to secure those endowed rights, the fat lady is singing, and time to hunker down.

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,419 times in 5,645 posts

If Trump makes it to President he is not going to have an easy time. The world is in such a mess in so many ways and hope that he can begin the change in the opposite direction but more likely to slow things down such as the push towards globalism and a one world government and the monetary collapse which almost everyone agrees on. Hope we can take lessons from history, and the Brexit, and Iceland and remember the last monetary bailout and stimulus which Obama said we had to pass to avoid the crash. Hear we are again to repeat history.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

bennycog (13th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), Sir Eltor (14th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th October 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

"I think we need to rip the band aid off... I know the collapse is inevitable"

Quote What is the real state of the world economy in the midst of United States Presidential election featuring Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton? Peter Schiff joins Stefan Molyneux to discuss crushingly low central bank interest rates, growing unemployment, the growing stock market bubble, record-breaking government debt and the overall lack of economic recovery.

Peter Schiff is an economist, financial broker/dealer, author, frequent guest on national news, the host of the Peter Schiff Show Podcast, the CEO of Euro Pacific Capital and the Chairmain of Schiff Gold.

The economy is certainly primed for implosion.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bennycog (13th October 2016), Eram (13th October 2016), LivioRazlo (13th October 2016), PathWalker (13th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th October 2016)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Martin Armstrong has, as usual, a somewhat different take on this US election.

It seems to him that if Trump wins, the Bush-Clinton-Neocon embedded powers will NOT let Trump assume the office.

Perhaps they will blame the Russians for hacking the election and have current Vice President Biden stand in as President. The authority to do such resides with the US Congress, if the nation allows it without outright revolution of sufficient size to make a difference, which we likely would allow.

Martin Armstrong is seeing something dramatic happen in November (the US election is Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016, less than four weeks from now), something more dramatic than just another, more psychotic than usual, US Presidential election.

Martin's latest article on this is Are We Being Prepared for World War III?, which was reposted on Zerohedge at Martin Armstrong Fears "We Are Being Prepared For World War?".

The Zerohedge repost adds this "flattering" image of Hillary Clinton:

Armstrong's article concludes:
    Quote I cannot stress strong enough that there is no way they will allow Trump to enter the White House. It appears that should he win, like BREXIT against the odds and the polls, Obama will not leave and the election will be declared a fraud. Obama will most likely step down and hand it to Joe Biden. Our models are showing November as a rather important turning point and this seems unusual insofar as that it would be limited to merely an election. Something else may be in the wind.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th October 2016), bennycog (13th October 2016), LivioRazlo (13th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), T Smith (15th October 2016), TargeT (13th October 2016)

34. Link to Post #18
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

I view this a bit differently;

I don't recall the name but whoever was CIA chief under the Bush, jr. admin. stated "Brarack Obama will be the last president of the US"-

I would not be surprised if this entire election falls into complete chaos for whatever reason (Clinton terminaly ill, as many have posted, and will not make it to election/taking presidential oath; Trump maybe assasinated in the future before whatever- I don't know)-

if/IF the election turns into chaos (or the elected one dies before presidential oath is taken) Obama can declare a state of emergency and assume dictatorial powers-

think about it-

be well all-

Larry

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), T Smith (15th October 2016)

36. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by sommervr (here)

It's layers, all the way down.

The Uber-Elite are pitting some groups of us against other groups. Trump and the conservatives are being turned on the Bush-Clinton-Neocon crime syndicate, and in turn Trump and supporters will be blamed for the economic/monetary/political collapse.

Cetainly the Bush-Clinton-Neocon criminals aren't in support of Trump. But higher level elites are ... until they turn on Trump as well, making him one of the scapegoats for the major collapse that is coming soon.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I predict that your predictions will have no higher a success ratio than my predictions :D.
    We have to remember that these, paul's words "bastards in power". Will always have numerous back up plans and what if's. No matter what happens they will find a way to be in the background pushing buttons and their agendas. I imagine they have infiltrated every inch of society and will continue to do that until too many of their own insiders realise what they are doing and say enough is enough.

If we see lets say a rockefeller come out of the wood works and bring tyranny to the elites then we will know humanity is beginning to come back to it's original source of the heart.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (14th October 2016)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    The Chinese and the Russians MUST know what's afoot. They are both revving up their engines for a major crisis on a global scale.

I find this scenario all too believable.

In UK they are launching a new round of paper money updates. We have until next April to get rid of all our old style £5 notes. Then soon after it's the £10 notes then the £20. It looks like this has been carefully coordinated to happen with as few safety nets for us folks as possible. Just as the banking system looks set to collapse they fiddle with paper money like this to stop us taking our money out in cash.
    Quote he £50 note could eventually be phased out of circulation as the Bank of England Governor Mark Carney says there are no plans to produce a plastic version amid fears about financial crime.

Speaking at the unveiling of the new £5 note at Blenheim Palace, Mr Carney said there were "no plans" to introduce a new £50 model.
    which is interesting as the banknotes are the SMALLEST group of funds that are used in the given country, in almost every country. This, by a large margin. various types of electronic funds are much larger is scope and valuation.

The only thing affected by the withdrawal of larger banknotes, is PEOPLE, the part that oligarchy wants under the strictest control. The people feel the need to revolt, as the governments of the world are truly revolting.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (15th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (14th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast