1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Default Re: The connections between Alex Jones and Trump

Not in favor of Alex Jones, who seems to be a loud ( and allowed) voicebox for mass confusion, I have done my own research about the elite leaving. First of all, these are cloned beings so who cares where they go? Every major official or designated face for politics and NWO have submitted their bodies either by force or otherwise. It is the only way the alien off planet beings can work thru them. ( I saw a video of Beyonce' speaking about her dance moves. She admitted fully that another force, energy comes through her and makes her do what she does to perform. She said she has no idea how but when she tries to do it without stage performance she cannot. She knows she is being used by entities.) just one small example. The ones to keep going, will have their mansions, bunkers, off country islands that provide for their sustenance while the planet unloads. That has been in readings in many places over the years.

I just read a piece about Hillary's doppelganger. They provided the reader with all the medical progress notes of which I can understand. She is either gone or on life support since the 9-11 collapse this year and the doppelganger has taken over, 20 lbs trimmer and younger and they have even medically noted all the changes on her body/face. This is very old news and it would not surprise me to see one by one the rats leaving the ship.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

It is fine you don't like Alex, he definitely is a loud mouth madman, but he has some of the best data (hard data) going on the fight against the the NWO and the slimy Democrats.His contacts are amazing and is doing quite a service for the dumb Americans.

http://www.infowars.com/spirit-cooki...c-performance/

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

bennycog (5th November 2016), Bill Ryan (5th November 2016)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    He also suggested, during the same televised histrionics, that we should
    go out get guns and learn how to use them. That's inciting revolution,
    or encouraging murder....
    Buying a gun and learning how to use it isn't inciting violence. That's a constitutional freedom we have and the original intent of it was to ward against tyranny. So not only is it appropriate but the founders encouraged it. This is exactly what the 2nd amendment is for. It's good we still have it.

By the way, gun sales broke a new record in October in the US. And that's saying something considering the records that were set when Obama was pushing gun control for months straight after Sandyhook. Unlike other countries that force you to depend upon the police to protect you from criminals, American citizens are still free and responsible enough to defend themselves with their own firearms if they choose to do so. Of course it requires training and a permit and all that.

Alex is getting information from a lot of good sources this year. Whatever you think of Roger Stone, he has connections to people thanks to his long years in politics and he gets the inside scoop. So do a lot of other people that talk to Alex, like Erik Prince and Doug Hagmann.

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

I couldn't agree more about buying a gun and learning how to use it isn't inciting violence. Guns equal violence often comes from anti gun people. Frankly speaking one of the most comfortable places I ever ate lunch was at a gun training center, everyone there, about 400 of us were packing heat. Amazing how polite everyone was. Not learning how to use a weapon is when a gun is dangerous. Without question the founders were trying to have a responsible citizenry when they included the 2nd amendment. A responsible armed citizenry is probably why we still have a semblance of a Constitution left. It is against foreign and domestic enemies. Alex Jones often tries to nudge our forgetfulness on that point.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2016), Bob (6th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2