Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: The Evil Empire is being destroyed

1. Link to Post #41
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: The Evil Empire is being destroyed

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The point of this thread, underlying my (probably flawed, once again) forecast of upcoming events in this US Presidential election, is to describe how "they" are playing "Good cop, bad cop" with us. The Clintons head the bad cops, and have, along with the Bush's, neocons and others, infiltrated many important positions in the US federal government. Trump leads the good cops. Those portions of the main stream media and federal government who stick by the Clintons will be discredited. But ...and this is the important result to note:
    The US is shifting major policies from being the world's hegemon, to cooperating with other major nations to build a new world order.
    Part of the point of the drama we are seeing, and will be seeing even more of soon, in the US Presidential election, is a classic play, acted out on the Web and TV and such, rather than on a Shakespearean stage. The villains and the heros, the back and forth of good and evil and comic ... all part of the usual dramatic production.

We can't storm the stage and stop the play. They have AC-130 gunships against our bolt action rifles. The "gun grabbing" threat is just another one of the many ways they trigger some of us to react emotionally. The play ceases to have its intended effect if too many people in the audience realize it's just being staged, playing on our usual propensity to react emotionally to the usual loaded triggering words and images of our time, to take sides in fabricated conflicts, and such.

So yes, Trump is not anti-establishment. Rather his role is to lead the American "good guys", against the American "bad guys", for a higher purpose ... generating public acceptance for a new world order of cooperating nations.

(The next couple acts of this play look to be action packed <grin>.)
    Think there's any chance he's a "Jesse ventura" like fluke? "ventura" seems like a legitimate (though I question his total intelligence & due diligence on certain topics) accidental elected executor. Of course he's (trump) been swimming in the same ponds as Clinton et al for a while now, so that's probably not the case.

That was my hope initially, I guess I still am holding out for that a bit; for the rest,, this election isn't going as I expected & the failure of Hillary's massive multi front assault on the "selection system" is pretty surprising, as we can see evidence of these very same tactics working for at least the last two decades or so (just never so... blatant). I'm sure there's a contingency plan, but I haven't read anything that makes a whole lot of sense to me... Setting Trump up (intentionally) as a national hero & then tearing him down when the economy crashes might be a tactic, but that's going to be a hard one to pull off and if they don't pull it off right, it could cause a nationalistic movement that will seriously delay any NWO type actions.

Either way, it's certainly entertaining.
    Last edited by TargeT; 2nd November 2016 at 18:59.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd November 2016), betoobig (2nd November 2016), mojo (2nd November 2016), norman (2nd November 2016), ThePythonicCow (2nd November 2016), TrumanCash (5th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    That was my hope initially, I guess I still am holding out for that a bit; for the rest,, this election isn't going as I expected & the failure of Hillary's massive multi front assault on the "selection system" is pretty surprising, as we can see evidence of these very same tactics working for at least the last two decades or so (just never so... blatant). I'm sure there's a contingency plan, but I haven't read anything that makes a whole lot of sense to me... Setting Trump up (intentionally) as a national hero & then tearing him down when the economy crashes might be a tactic, but that's going to be a hard one to pull off and if they don't pull it off right, it could cause a nationalistic movement that will seriously delay any NWO type actions.

Either way, it's certainly entertaining.
    My current guess is that:
    • Trump does, eventually, win, after much confusion and drama,
    • the Neocon crime syndicate and allies are discredited, some imprisoned,
    • the economic/monetary collapse does happen, big time,
    • the American empire does fail, big time, and
    • the failed Clintonista allies might try to blame Trump, but
    • Trump ends up being a hero with high approval ratings, with
    • Trump joining the other major leaders of the world at the negotiating table, establishing the next new world order.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Antagenet (4th November 2016), Chester (2nd November 2016), mojo (2nd November 2016), norman (2nd November 2016), onawah (2nd November 2016), Sunny-side-up (2nd November 2016), TargeT (2nd November 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I was watching our local PBS station on tv and saw a segment on the campaigning I thought interesting. Both are targeting swing states such as my state and ask for donations from individuals. Both target woman, married, with children and educated.

So the investigator set up an experiment using his sister since she is in the targeted profile. (sorry, I forget his name and that of his sister). She sent $2 to both Hillary and Trump via email. They both responded initially the same with a gratitude form letter thanking them and saying they are great. Neither responded the next day. But then tactics changed and were very different between the two.

The Clinton campaign began to bombard her with daily emails. As many as 8 in a day and over the course of two weeks, some of them quite long. Tactics changed from thank you, we can use more help, to scare tactics like if you don't donate more, they may lose and policies against woman, healthcare etc will lose. Then tactics changed again to guilt trips, like if we lose it will affect you and how would you feel being responsible for losing this election? Or that their family and loved ones will be affected by this outcome etc. how can you let that happen?

The Trump campaign sent one more email a few days later, once again thanking her and feel free to donate more if they are able. I thought it an interesting experiment and felt it fit here in this thread.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

avid (3rd November 2016), Basho (3rd November 2016), Bob (2nd November 2016), norman (2nd November 2016), TargeT (2nd November 2016), ThePythonicCow (2nd November 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

It tells it all. Manipulative Hilary group. They are overdoing it. It seems that Hilary surrounds herself with young people because older cannot stand her for long, and this would be a typical mistake of young marketers.

However Trump is making a mistake. To be remembered, you have to hit with your name or logo at least 3 times in a short period. THen you can give a slack and come back every once in a while with words making it interesting to deal with them, naming the advantages/benefits for the voters, to write in real contrast with the Hilaries, feel bad/guilty/afraid vs feel good/confident strategy.

Quote Posted by Fairy Friend (here)
    I was watching our local PBS station on tv and saw a segment on the campaigning I thought interesting. Both are targeting swing states such as my state and ask for donations from individuals. Both target woman, married, with children and educated.

So the investigator set up an experiment using his sister since she is in the targeted profile. (sorry, I forget his name and that of his sister). She sent $2 to both Hillary and Trump via email. They both responded initially the same with a gratitude form letter thanking them and saying they are great. Neither responded the next day. But then tactics changed and were very different between the two.

The Clinton campaign began to bombard her with daily emails. As many as 8 in a day and over the course of two weeks, some of them quite long. Tactics changed from thank you, we can use more help, to scare tactics like if you don't donate more, they may lose and policies against woman, healthcare etc will lose. Then tactics changed again to guilt trips, like if we lose it will affect you and how would you feel being responsible for losing this election? Or that their family and loved ones will be affected by this outcome etc. how can you let that happen?

The Trump campaign sent one more email a few days later, once again thanking her and feel free to donate more if they are able. I thought it an interesting experiment and felt it fit here in this thread.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Daozen (3rd November 2016), Fairy Friend (3rd November 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Paul, what is your take on Steve Pieczenik's "coup" and "counter-coup" announcement today?
    Michael Trimm has a more focused and coherent analysis of Steve Pieczenik's "coup" and "counter-coup" announcement than I could provide:

I have two things to add to Trimm's comments.

===

Pieczenik started his announcement with the dramatic statement that the coup, and the counter-coup, had started November 1, 2016.

So far as I can tell, no particular overwhelmingly unique event occurred on that particular date, but rather the coup has been building for decades of Clinton (and Bush, Obama, et alii, multis multis aliis) treachery, and the counter-coup, such as feeding information from inside the US government to Wikileaks, has been ongoing for almost as long. Yesterday, November 1, 2016, probably had more visible activities than many days, including Pieczenik's announcement, and several White House figures dropping Hillary from the Twitter accounts they follow.

However the date of the 1st of November will not go down in the annals of history as has such days as the 5th of November (Guy Fawkes day in the UK), the 14th of July (Bastille day in France), or the 4th of July (Independence day in the US)

Rather the basic awareness of a brewing "white hat" revolt inside the US government has been visible even to hacks such as myself, for a while now.

Such "baiting" headlines or opening lines as Pieczenik dramatic claims of the events of yesterday, promising some revelation that is not produced, but that keep the reader or listener following closely all the way to the end, are a great way to get a larger audience. Pieczenik may already have more viewers for his coup, counter-coup video in one day than my entire life's work will receive. But they annoy me ... they are a tease, a promise, unfulfilled.

===

The other thing I would add, as I have done before, is the primary "message" of this thread. A drama is being played out before us, sure to grab the attention of many, including pretty much anyone writing (er eh - guess that would be me) or reading this post.

That drama is as old as the hills. Here's another example of it:
    Here we see Dudley Do-Right (Trump in the present drama) rescuing damsel in distress Nell Fenwick (Lady Liberty) from their arch-enemy Snidely Whiplash (Hillary Clinton). Nell is seen thanking Dudley's trusty steed, "Horse" (the white-hats in this counter-coup).

This drama leads to Americans enthusiastically accepting the next new world order, with our role in that order negotiated on our behalf by master negotiator Donald Trump, after we have gone through the trials and tribulations of economic collapse and political turmoil.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd November 2016 at 01:44.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Basho (3rd November 2016), bluestflame (3rd November 2016), norman (3rd November 2016), thunder24 (3rd November 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

then the knock on effect as corrupt links are exposed in other countries , people will be known for thier deeds here's hoping
    Last edited by bluestflame; 3rd November 2016 at 01:18.

12. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    However Trump is making a mistake. To be remembered, you have to hit with your name or logo at least 3 times in a short period.
    Frequently repeated follow-up works for Twitter and Facebook, but it tends to annoy email recipients.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

TargeT (3rd November 2016)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    However Trump is making a mistake. To be remembered, you have to hit with your name or logo at least 3 times in a short period.
    Frequently repeated follow-up works for Twitter and Facebook, but it tends to annoy email recipients.
    not with 3 times in a week or two, but only once is not enough, it has to do with the way the brain memory works. Once you have hit 3 times within about 2 weeks, than you need only once per few months and it works - does not mean the person is being programmed, but only that she will remember you. If the feeling is good, and she thought that you would do something good for her, then the better.

Believe me Paul, I used to charge a lot for those advice (just does not want to work like this anymore).

However, more than that you the recipient is annoyed. What Hillary did was very annoying I am sure and made people react through fear and guilt. It describes perfectly who she is and how she works. So her young bunch or marketers, having a natural tendency to bully as well, have gone her way. Fear does backfire after a while, because it tires people (well, maybe the loosh eaters like it). Hitting people who are educated and well read but quite busy as Hillary did is a mistake, no doubts in my mind. Hopefully these women will see this.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (3rd November 2016)

16. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A drama is being played out before us
    Brandon Smith, one of the best analysts out there in my view, is also of the view (as stated again in his latest post Why The U.S. Presidential Election Has The Entire World Confused, is also of the opinion that this US Election is all theater, and that Trump was intended by the elite to win, from the onset. Brandon says in this post "the entire election is theater".

However Brandon is still of the view, which I no longer agree with, that Trump's role is to be the scape goat, along with conservatives and constitutionalists, for the inevitable economic collapse.

Brandon has been and remain, in my view a bit more defensive of conservatives and constitutionalists than I tend to be ... my guess is that anyone who does "too much thinking, or worse, acting" has reason to be paranoid, regardless of whether they lean left or right politically.

My more recent view is that Trump is being setup for the role of "The American Putin", which will put him in a better position than any hated Neocon could ever be to smooth the path to the next new world order.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Basho (3rd November 2016), Flash (3rd November 2016), sunflower (3rd November 2016), TargeT (3rd November 2016), TrumanCash (5th November 2016)

18. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another sign that Hillary has been thrown under the bus by the planet's elite - the stock market closed down today for the 7th day in a row.

A "strong economy" is good for the party in power, and a "down economy" is good for the party out of power. There has been a long track record of being able to predict US Presidential elections by looking at the stock market just before the election. If the market is down, the out of power party wins, otherwise the current party retains the Presidency.

Until last week, the US stock market was holding (being held, I should say) steady, which I took as a sign that the elite were "voting" for Hillary.

But here's a chart of the S&P 500 for the last two weeks:
    The market is down for seven days in a row now. As Zerohedge explains at The Last 3 Times This Happened, The World Was Gripped By Financial Crisis, the last three times that the market was down 7 days in a row were:
    • The Lehman collapse in October 2008
    • The Euro debt crisis in July 2011
    • More Euro debt crisis in Nov 2011
    So ... either (1) the down market is predicting a Trump victory, or (2) the elite are now bringing the market down, as of seven market days ago, to favor a Trump victory, or (3) the market is forecasting a major financial crisis.

I'm guessing all three .
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd November 2016 at 03:24.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Antagenet (4th November 2016), avid (3rd November 2016), Basho (3rd November 2016), bluestflame (3rd November 2016), Dennis Leahy (3rd November 2016), Flash (3rd November 2016), norman (3rd November 2016), Satori (3rd November 2016), TargeT (3rd November 2016), TrumanCash (5th November 2016)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

So ... either (1) the down market is predicting a Trump victory, or (2) the elite are now bringing the market down, as of seven market days ago, to favor a Trump victory, or (3) the market is forecasting a major financial crisis.
    I'm guessing all three .
    either way, this all seems a bit heavy handed.

The manipulation hasn't been this obvious before has it ( or is that what everyone says when they see it?). Seems like the internet & an easy to find past data-set for reference has made the manipulative moves extremely obvious this cycle, almost ham-handed, boorish.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (3rd November 2016), TrumanCash (5th November 2016)

22. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In line with my present expectation that Trump wins the popular vote by a healthy margin, but Clinton's people manage to steal enough votes in key swing states to win the Electoral College (which would ordinarily make Hillary the winner), Mike Adams in his article THE END GAME CLOSES IN ON THE CLINTONS AS THE DEEP STATE TURNS goes into more detail as to what he expects would happen in this case:

===========
    If the vote is stolen for Hillary Clinton, all hell breaks loose

Should the globalist Soros operators manage to steal the vote, bribe the electoral voters or rig the black box voting machines sufficiently to place Hillary Clinton in the White House, all Hell breaks loose across America:

• The FBI goes into full indictment mode to push criminal charges for the Clinton criminal regime.

• Donald Trump launches a massive legal challenge to the election outcome, dispatching an army of lawyers to level a vast assortment of charges involving coordinated voter fraud, the rigging of voting machines, the attempted bribery of Electoral voters and so on.

• The U.S. military revs up its plans for an armed military coup to depose Clinton and restore democracy. This one should be especially entertaining to watch unfold if it gets activated… (and yes, YOU will beg for a short-term military dictatorship as long as they promise to depose Clinton and restore open, fair and free elections).

• Armed U.S. citizens prepare for a massive march on Washington to take back their democracy and restore a lawful society where the political elite don’t get away with corruption, fraud and murder. Expect this march to be joined by police officers and federal law enforcement officials of all kinds.

• The NSA likely goes into “full dump” mode to unleash every scrap of damning criminal evidence against Hillary Clinton. This will likely be joined by CIA assets who already have the goods on the Clintons and their “Lolita Express” pedo joy rides.

• Wikileaks, Anonymous and every former NSA analyst goes into “destroy the Clintons” mode and begins to hack and expose every last shred of email evidence ever possessed by the Clintons and anyone close to them. Anonymous alone has enough technical clout to accomplish this with little or no outside help. (I expect Kim Dotcom to be aiding this entire effort as well, as he rightly holds extreme hatred toward Hillary Clinton… as do we all, come to think of it.)
    ===========

I think Mike Adams is spot on in this case.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Lettherebelight (3rd November 2016), TargeT (3rd November 2016), TrumanCash (5th November 2016)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,043 times in 8,169 posts

If the deep state really is turning away from Hillary, there may not be any black box vote rigging.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Daozen (3rd November 2016), TargeT (3rd November 2016), ThePythonicCow (3rd November 2016), TrumanCash (5th November 2016)

26. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    either way, this all seems a bit heavy handed.
    That's how the stock markets (and a number of other markets) have been in recent years -- heavily manipulated. The dominant player(s) are no longer individuals or investments firms or houses. Rather a hidden hand, acting through the Exchange Stabilization Fund (which may have stolen a couple trillion dollars worth of US Treasuries from the Saud's as table money), the New York Fed and the major New York and European banks, is calling the tune.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    If the deep state really is turning away from Hillary, there may not be any black box vote rigging.
    I figure they want the election to be rigged ... obviously rigged in the view of many Americans. The deep state is setting up drama, turmoil and crisis, as part of their mass manipulation.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd November 2016), gord (3rd November 2016), norman (3rd November 2016), TargeT (3rd November 2016), TrumanCash (5th November 2016)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

I figure they want the election to be rigged ... obviously rigged in the view of many Americans. The deep state is setting up drama, turmoil and crisis, as part of their mass manipulation.
    at this point, if other theory's hold true; this makes the most sense.. complete disillusion of the american dream.. nationalism must be swept aside for globalism and the best way is either on the coat tails of a (buffoonish) hero or fleeing in terror from a disaster (we seem to be offered, at least theatrically, both choices).
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd November 2016 at 04:52. Reason: fix quoting
    Where are you?

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

gord (3rd November 2016), norman (3rd November 2016), ThePythonicCow (3rd November 2016), TrumanCash (5th November 2016)

30. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Martin Armstrong, one of the most aware of what's going on for decades now, has confirmed that people inside the US "“intelligence” sector and “law enforcement” sector ... are deeply troubled with the Clintons, [and are] trying to release documents and info to stop the Clinton Inc. Machine."

He writes, in a brief post on InvestmentWatchBlog:

========
    Deliberate Leaks are being Strategically Made to Stop Clinton Inc

All our indications from behind the curtain are suggesting that there are many within the “intelligence” sector and “law enforcement” sector who are deeply troubled with the Clintons. They are trying to release documents and info to stop the Clinton Inc. Machine. That’s all we can say on this topic right now. Suffice it to say, there is a real internal battle going on in Washington.
    ========

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd November 2016), Eram (3rd November 2016), Lettherebelight (3rd November 2016), PathWalker (3rd November 2016), TargeT (3rd November 2016), TrumanCash (5th November 2016)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Specifically about the evil empire being destroyed, Paul, are you thinking of the American post JFK government or do you mean the entire BIS and European white old men empire?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd November 2016), ThePythonicCow (3rd November 2016)

34. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I hadn't followed Ken, over at http://redefininggod.com, for a couple of days, but I see just now that he's following right along the same path as I've been taking above, or better said, I''m following along his path.

He see's all sorts of controversy breaking loose after the US election next Tuesday, leading to "good guy" Trump working with Putin to set up the next world order, next year. To quote Ken, "It’s all about setting people up to accept the Rockefeller/Kissinger- planned, BRICS-fronted, “reformed” UN-centered New World Order after the “bad guys” / scapegoats fall."

Just one difference ... Ken has recently shifted to expecting Trump to win the election, both the popular vote and the Electoral College, leaving Hillary to contest it.

You can read more of Ken's latest at Globalist Agenda Watch 2016: Update 23 – Why the globalists will announce Trump as the winner of the election (+ a P.S. – Why Alex Jones — and now Drudge — are promoting Steve Pieczenik)

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd November 2016), norman (3rd November 2016), thunder24 (3rd November 2016), TrumanCash (5th November 2016)

36. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Specifically about the evil empire being destroyed, Paul, are you thinking of the American post JFK government or do you mean the entire BIS and European white old men empire?
    By "Evil Empire" I mean the American dominated empire, led (publically) by the Bush/Clinton/Neocon crime syndicate, financed using the Petro-Narco-Dollar, that more fully took control after the JFK assassination.

The BIS remains strong, and integrates China more into its workings.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

norman (3rd November 2016), TrumanCash (5th November 2016)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

He starts off making perfect sense, ticking all my own boxes perfectly. The way he sees a war getting going seems more confused. Or, at least, raises my own confusion about such an eventuality. The hard bit is knowing just what weapons are available to the powers at war. The inside scoop on such knowledge is essential to making a close prediction and I'll guess that he doesn't know much more than I do.

Joel Skousen thinks the game is to bait the Russians into a first strike. He bases much of that notion on his idea that 'they' want the destruction of financial records and other bad secrets. I find an American first strike more convincing, based on the idea that Russia will be an overwhelming enemy if they still have most of their weapons intact. A sneaky 'shock n awe' that wipes out almost everything they've got in just a couple of hours probably would be very popular around the Pentagon.

An older idea that I've been chewing on for a few years is that a WW3 is only plan B if plan A doesn't get them where they want to go, basically a rollout of a Chinese style society around the world. I've therefore assumed that if it comes to war, the intention will be for the 'west' to lose, and sign surrender papers, bringing an absolute full stop to all things western in one pen stroke.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Basho (3rd November 2016), bluestflame (3rd November 2016), ThePythonicCow (3rd November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast