Thread: The Evil Empire is being destroyed

1. Link to Post #81
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Default Re: The Evil Empire is being destroyed

Trump wont be permitted to win :

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Antagenet (4th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (4th November 2016), Lettherebelight (4th November 2016), PathWalker (5th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

So if Assange is correct, Hillary will win next week... and the Evil Empire carries on...! :-/ and the wheels on the bus go round and round...

I hope on this occasion Assange is wrong...

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    Trump wont be permitted to win :

You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th November 2016), TargeT (4th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2016), TrumanCash (4th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    So if Assange is correct, Hillary will win next week... and the Evil Empire carries on...! :-/ and the wheels on the bus go round and round...

I hope so too .

However, keep in mind, if my predictions are correct (there's always a "first time" <grin>), then Hillary may win, before she loses, or lose, before she wins, before she loses.

In other words, regardless of who is declared the winner next week in the US Presidential election, I expect the election results will be highly contested, that Hillary will eventually be disqualified, indicted and/or impeached, and that Trump will be the eventual President.

Meanwhile, there will be many a thread and post on Avalon regarding this ruckus.

===

Also, keep in mind that the above interview of Assange by John Pilger was apparently conducted a couple of months ago, in early September 2016. It seems to me that there may have been a change, a couple of weeks ago, from having Hillary be the initial winner of the Election, to having Trump being the initial winner.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th November 2016 at 14:35.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2016), Chester (4th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (4th November 2016), PathWalker (5th November 2016), Satori (4th November 2016), TrumanCash (4th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,008 times in 8,166 posts

Assange is just saying that to keep his composure looking right. I'd say exactly the same thing in his position.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump wont be permitted to win
    So if Assange is correct, Hillary will win next week... and the Evil Empire carries on...! :-/
    That interview of Assange by John Pilger seems to have been conducted a couple of months ago, in early September 2016. I didn't find an exact date in my brief searching, but I did find mentions of this interview dating back to early September. See for example this news article, from September 9, 2016.

So far as we know, Assange is no longer available for interviews, nor allowed use of the Internet. Even his whereabouts and well-being are in doubt.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th November 2016 at 14:43.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (4th November 2016), Baby Steps (4th November 2016), Bill Ryan (4th November 2016), Chester (4th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (4th November 2016), sheme (4th November 2016), SilentFeathers (4th November 2016), TargeT (4th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

I hope so too .

However, keep in mind, if my predictions are correct (there's always a "first time" <grin>), then Hillary may win, before she loses, or lose, before she wins, before she loses.

In other words, regardless of who is declared the winner next week in the US Presidential election, I expect the election results will be highly contested, that Hillary will eventually be disqualified, indicted and/or impeached, and that Trump will be the eventual President.

Meanwhile, there will be many a thread and post on Avalon regarding this ruckus.
    And, part of HRC's and her handlers' bid to steal the pResidency of the USA was the murder of "Justice" Scalia. Like a chess player they were looking moves ahead and anticipated a challenge to the [s]election results going to the US Supreme Court where Scalia would have likely been the swing vote against the HRC forces. The USSC decided the outcome of the 2000 [s]election (Congress in 2004) and with only 8 Justices on the High court many cases of late have resulted in 4/4 decisions which do not change the results of the lower court decisions under review. Hence, should HRC successfully steal the election, and prevail in any lower court challenges to the result, USSC review ending in a 4/4 split will be a win for HRC and a disaster for We The People of the world.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th November 2016), TargeT (4th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Yes, that's a dated interview now. (Things have been moving fast!) A lot has changed since then.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (4th November 2016), Chester (4th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (4th November 2016), TargeT (4th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Trump wont be permitted to win
    So if Assange is correct, Hillary will win next week... and the Evil Empire carries on...! :-/
    That interview of Assange by John Pilger seems to have been conducted a couple of months ago, in early September 2016. I didn't find an exact date in my brief searching, but I did find mentions of this interview dating back to early September. See for example this news article, from September 9, 2016.

So far as we know, Assange is no longer available for interviews, nor allowed use of the Internet. Even his whereabouts and well-being are in doubt.
    I was thinking this was more recent......he would be a great loss to the planet if he is no longer with us, which is what it is looking like as more time goes by without and confirmation of his well-being.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Antagenet (4th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Youtube channellers like RT are doing this annoying habit of re-posting old vids making out that the video is today's news..

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th November 2016), TargeT (4th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    And, part of HRC's and her handlers' bid to steal the pResidency of the USA was the murder of "Justice" Scalia. Like a chess player they were looking moves ahead and anticipated a challenge to the [s]election results going to the US Supreme Court where Scalia would have likely been the swing vote against the HRC forces. The USSC decided the outcome of the 2000 [s]election (Congress in 2004) and with only 8 Justices on the High court many cases of late have resulted in 4/4 decisions which do not change the results of the lower court decisions under review. Hence, should HRC successfully steal the election, and prevail in any lower court challenges to the result, USSC review ending in a 4/4 split will be a win for HRC and a disaster for We The People of the world.
    The US Supreme Court is the ultimate authority in such cases only if Congress allows such. Ultimately, Congress determines the next President, if by no other means, then by impeaching and removing from office any convicted traitor who has the office of the President.

The US Supreme Court would risk deeply discrediting itself if it put a convicted, or soon to be impeached and convicted, traitor into the office of the President, in a blatantly partisan decision.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

TargeT (4th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    If Trump doesn't Bulldoze the Fed and print American national money, his Credo isn't going to last past the January sales.
    I do expect (based mostly on Jim Willie's forecasts) that our green Federal Reserve Notes will be replaced by multi-colored (as in Canada) Treasury Notes, likely sometime in 2017.

However ... those Treasury Notes won't be "hard currency". They will become increasingly inflated in quantity and worthless in paying for imported goods, like the national currencies of so many other nations have become when they were attacked by the Western intelligence agencies, Western banks, the World Bank and the IMF.

The US will have to start borrowing in "real" currencies, those managed as part of the SDR basket of currencies, if it wants additional such currency, beyond what it earns in trade. The US Federal Reserve dollar will still be a part of that basket, but the US Treasury and Exchange Stabilization Fund will no longer have control over the issuance of additional such Federal Reserve notes into circulation.

The US government will not be able to borrow "hard" currency, such as is actually accepted in payment for trade, except under loans denominated in such SDR equivalent hard currencies. See further Argentina (or many other nations) for how well that can be expected to work out.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

norman (4th November 2016), peggy englebrake (4th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mutiny seems to be the best way to go. Don't vote, don't pay your taxes, change your lifestyle to using cash instead of credit cards, etc. But this only works if a significant number of us does this at the same time. From a cow's point of view I would say stop giving milk and eat stinkweed when grazing to make your meat taste bad. And watch out for the shepherd-he has suspicious motives.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peggy englebrake For This Post:

Basho (4th November 2016), Daozen (4th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2016), TrumanCash (5th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Paul, I think people need to grow up from the cartoon movie drama addiction. The whole point about a silent counter-coup is that it de-dramatizes things, but it cannot be so silent that no one notices it taking place. The people that most need to take notice are the ones staging the original coup.

This whole business is actually as exciting as a plumber coming to unblock your drain. When the work is done all that happens is that you can use the toilet again – a necessary comfort, but one that says nothing about what you do with the rest of your life. Similarly, what happens after this government cleanup is entirely open; meaning that the messy business of normal interaction between states can resume. No more New World Orders in capital letters ...

What is being overturned is the top-down model of politics in favour of a grassroots model. See this post. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1110158 The intelligence community white hats are grassroots individuals serving their base, the dead wood that has got to go is dead because it draws its strength from above and is totally ungrounded. ...
    The real issue is not the drama, left vs right and such ... I agree.

But I would not agree that the real point is that we should just put aside the false drama and join with the white hats in building a better world, with no more New World Order. That strikes me as wishful thinking.

Rather we need to understand what's really going on, beneath the drama.

I would assert that the drama, this and many similar such dramas, are part of yet another restructuring of the political, religious, monetary and economic institutions of our civilization. Let us look deep into that restructuring and the powers, forces and entities involved.

This is not, I assert, a legitimate grassroots effort. Rather the drama, in its various forms, is part of how the grassroots are swept up into larger dynamics, far out of their control or awareness, and likely not in their best interests.

Without adequate awareness, sustained effective action is not possible. With adequate awareness, opportunities for effective action might become visible.
    This post is not nearly as carefully thought out as I would have liked. My apologies in advance.

I don’t think any grassroots effort can be properly understood without leaving the top-down, top-heavy perspective which has become second nature to all too many, not least the thinkers and awareness seekers. We are part of the problem; there can be no technical fix to the problem of the endless accumulation of technical fixes. “Yet another restructuring of the political, religious, monetary and economic institutions of our civilization”: restructuring by whom? If it is not by us, then it has to be by ‘them’ – not the Clintons, not the Soroses of this world, there are always further layers to peel off this onion, until there is nothing left, so we start on another one. How many onions do we have to peel to realize we are on the wrong track?

If we truly identify with the grassroots and the restructuring is carried out by us, the grassroots, that means something entirely different from knights in shining armour called white hats coming to save us all. Awareness here is the opposite of intellectual understanding: it is actively walking away from all the toxic nonsense, since the traditional option of instinctively ignoring it is no longer possible. My counterintuitive opinion is that the leadership in this whole saga is coming from the sleeping giant, the silent majority, that has been awakened. How long have we been saying, Wake up people!? Too long to notice that they have?

I am not dealing in wishful thinking. Wishful thinking is a static (timeless), passive abstraction. The corresponding dynamic (time-based), active process combines the abstract theory with action: you say ‘This is the way to go’ and already you are on your way. This is like what you were saying, Paul, about exercising your non-zero influence: positive thinking-plus-doing, however tiny. Since it is part of a process, it does not prejudge a positive outcome, or at least not necessarily any time soon. Simply, it sees and follows the way to go right now. That is all I am saying. We are surely still in for the long haul. But nothing ever got done through wishful doubting.

We all have this faculty to some small degree in any given circumstance. If everyone is tuned in, the overall effect resembles the herd instinct. You don’t need to be a ‘leader’, or even close to one. Only the ‘leaders’ see the lion, but the move to run has to be much better coordinated than a line of cars at a green light. In other words, leadership is provided at every level, which serves as an effective backup when the self-appointed ‘leaders’ massively fail. This is how I see awareness working. We don’t need total awareness in everyone, provided everyone is looking out for his neighbours, which need not be much at all.

There is evidence of a complete turnaround currently in progress when people are made to do the exact opposite of what they were doing before. Individually, we call this immunity, whereby criminals are given the incentive to assist the law instead of breaching it. This is done by breaking their subservience to the bigger fish. Peacenik would extend the immunity all the way up to Hillary, telling her to just cooperate by getting out. Also, collectively, we have what looks like a brand new grassroots electorate that has never voted before. their subservience to the bigger fish is being broken by making their vote count for once.

What ultimately happens when you combine top-down thinking with bottom-up thinking is the craziest nonsense. Kerry Cassidy suggests that the email server scandal is to do with Hillary’s belonging to the secret space program. The secret space program, we are told, goes to the planets, the stars and can ‘take ET home’. Tell me, how do their rocket scientists achieve these results when their IT colleagues use passwords like ‘passw0rd’? – the worst of the worst in 2015, described as the ‘Titanic of bad ideas’. You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to understand that this is simply gross incompetence of the type that Joe Sixpack is capable of understanding, because that is precisely what Joe Sixpack would do – as would hackers and at least one user of the Clinton emails.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Daozen (4th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    I don’t think any grassroots effort can be properly understood without leaving the top-down, top-heavy perspective which has become second nature to all too many, not least the thinkers and awareness seekers. ...

If we truly identify with the grassroots and the restructuring is carried out by us, the grassroots, that means something entirely different from knights in shining armour called white hats coming to save us all. ...

What ultimately happens when you combine top-down thinking with bottom-up thinking is the craziest nonsense. ...
    I take your comments to be saying that (1) top-down solutions don't work, (2) combining top-down and bottom-up thinking doesn't work, so (3) bottom up solutions are needed.

My comments were focused on the "thinking" (awareness) part, not on the "solution" part, except to anticipate that correct action more reliably follows correct awareness.

Yes, combining top-down thinking with bottom-up thinking can produce nonsense. One can produce nonsense by most every technique that can be tried. Even the most essential tactics can produce nonsense and failure.

I recommend combining top-down thinking with bottom-up thinking ... analyzing complex problems at multiple levels is usually essential, in my experience, to achieving adequate awareness sufficient to successful action.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (4th November 2016)

29. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another sign that Hillary has been thrown under the bus by the planet's elite - the stock market closed down today for the 7th day in a row.
    Another day, another down day.

The S&P 500 is now down eight days
    Another down day - the 9th in a row. The last time this happened was in December 1980.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (5th November 2016), bennycog (4th November 2016), bluestflame (4th November 2016), TargeT (5th November 2016)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Loretta Lynch hit with Federal Lawsuit over secret meeting on plane with Bill Clinton :

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

TargeT (5th November 2016), TrumanCash (5th November 2016)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Martin Armstrong doubles down on his warnings about Hillary, in his latest blog post on the US election:

========
    Wikileaks has also revealed that the Clinton Foundation, which is the closest thing to a Racketeering Organized Crime Family, is being investigated by the IRS. However, sources also say that the FBI investigation of the Clinton Foundation is far more serious than did she have classified info on private emails.
    Now the FBI is letting the press know that Clinton’s server was hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies. There are now also two additional investigations into Hillary on that score. State Department has revealed there were 10 attempts to hack Hillary in just 2 days. Let’s face it, if Hillary is elected, she will most likely be IMPEACHED as was her husband, but this time she would be removed. This is not a Monica deal.

This election is going down in history as the tipping point for the United States. It has revealed how corrupt Congress really is. We have even former Bush Sr saying he will vote for Hillary. He just lost all my respect for he has chosen the status quo to save the politicians rather than his country. This is just over the top. Even Podesta began a lobbying firm with his brother, which now collects $120,000 PER MONTH in a fee from Saudi Arabia.
    If Hillary is elected, it will be by rigging the election. Our computer has NEVER been wrong on this score. So if she takes office, this will be the worst administration in history and may very will set in motion the phase transition where capital flees to bonds and we see a significant rise in civil unrest.
    ========

There's more in this Armstrong post, at the above link.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (5th November 2016), Antagenet (4th November 2016), Axman (4th November 2016), Bill Ryan (4th November 2016), Bob (4th November 2016), Cara (5th November 2016), Ewan (5th November 2016), PathWalker (5th November 2016), Reinhard (6th November 2016), Sierra (5th November 2016), TargeT (5th November 2016)

35. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The US government will not be able to borrow "hard" currency, such as is actually accepted in payment for trade, except under loans denominated in such SDR equivalent hard currencies.
    ... and money creation within the domestic US economy will be either by banks lending it into existence (debt-money, by another currency) or by printing and spending it into existence, by the US Treasury.

This risks actual hyperinflation. Despite the cries of the gold bugs and "real money" advocates for decades now, the current US Petro-Narco-Dollar is not and has never been at serious risk of hyperinflating. The Banksters want the world's reserve currency, in which the debt and contracts of most nations and multi-national corporations are denominated, to remain sound, for that is the currency in which debts are repaid and contracts settled.

The Treasury dollar, on the other hand will be yet another national currency, of a nation running a deep budgetary deficit, deeply in long term debt, with little or no gold reserves (Fort Knox is empty, I'm sure), with a major trade deficit, with falling tax revenues due to a failing economy, and with rising social services due to more people in need. That way lies serious inflation, or, perhaps, hyperinflation.

The "printing" and "helicopter drops" of money, which the gold bugs have been screeching about for a long time now ... will finally be a possibility, with the Treasury dollar.

===

P.S. -- However there's not a chance in Hades that we'll return to a real gold and/or silver monetary system within the US. It's debt-money all the way down, within and between nations, and with national fiat currencies used to amplify the boom and bust cycles that the Banksters use to pump value out of our civilization.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th November 2016 at 22:12.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Antagenet (4th November 2016), Bill Ryan (4th November 2016), Ewan (5th November 2016), gord (5th November 2016), Reinhard (6th November 2016), Sierra (5th November 2016)

37. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Michael Gray (Avalon member mgray) warns of a possible banking crisis this weekend, sufficient to make headline news Monday ... possible: This weekend could be wild.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (5th November 2016), Ewan (5th November 2016)

39. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Charles Hugh Smith is an author / commentator mostly addressing socio-economic topics. Here is his take from today:

"Nothing good can come of this election" -- And that's good

November 4, 2016
    We the citizens and voters have to stop being enablers of systemic corruption.

The overwhelming consensus of the punditry across the political spectrum is that "Nothing Good Can Come of This Election"--and that's a very good thing. The handwringing goes like this: The country is deeply divided by schisms that cannot be bridged, every institution from the two parties to the mainstream media to the Department of Justice has been tarnished by cover-ups, collusion or worse; whomever wins the election will enter the presidency without a mandate, and so on.

Why is "nothing good can come of this" good? Because ridding the nation of its political corruption will require hitting bottom.
    Just as an alcoholic or drug addict is incapable of making any truly positive changes until he/she hits absolute bottom, so it is with our tolerance of a corrupt political system that is poisoning the nation, one injection of corrupt cash, collusion and pay-to-play at a time.

If our rotten-to-the-core politics as usual is indeed flying off the cliff to complete destruction, that is an unalloyed good.
    Just as alcoholics continue down their self-destructive path with the aid of enablers, so too has the corrupt political order expanded with the aid of the Mainstream Media, insiders in the Department of Justice, K Street lobbyists and a veritable army of well-paid lackeys, pundits, academics, apparatchiks and assorted toadies in the organs of governance and in the big-money private sector and philanthro-capitalist dynasties of pay-to-play foundations.

The only way anything will truly change in the political order is if every Establishment insider politico loses every election, from the presidency to dogcatcher.
    Nothing will change until the mere existence of a private foundation like the Clinton Foundation triggers a landslide loss for the politico with ties to such corruption.
    Nothing will change until the collusion of the mainstream media (supplying the insider candidate with debate questions, etc.) alone causes the colluding candidate to lose by a landslide.
    Nothing will change until candidates who refuse to accept any donation larger than $100 from anyone or any entity beat the Goldman Sachs/Saudi prince-funded insider candidates by a landslide.
    Nothing will change until candidates who fund costly negative TV advertising campaigns with millions in pay-to-play "contributions" from Goldman Sachs et al. lose by a landslide.

You get the point: we the citizens and voters have to stop being enablers of systemic corruption. We have to stop being bamboozled by insiders with promises of "hope and change" and the usual negative TV blitzes funded by corrupt big money.

It's easy to blame lax campaign laws or the corrupted candidates and their insider toadies, but ultimately we're responsible for enabling corruption, collusion, pay-for-play and a political and financial Elite that's above the law.

From the point of view of the corrupted, colluding insiders, MSM flunkies, Department of Justice lackeys and well-paid parrot-pundits, nothing good can come from this election because half the voters may actually cast off the shackles of the nation's corrupt and corrupting political and financial Elites.

This mass rejection of the politics as usual of corrupt and corrupting political and financial Elites is the highest possible good --a public good that eludes the hand-wringing corrupt insiders, pundits and toadies who have sucked up fortunes from the trough of putrid systemic corruption
    //

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Ewan (5th November 2016), TargeT (5th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast