+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Coup Against Hillary Clinton Has Begun: Red Alert

1. Link to Post #81
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Default Re: Coup Against Hillary Clinton Has Begun: Red Alert

Kissinger is behind the Coup (Pieczenik thanked him for doing the first one with Nixon) and he is the NWO designer. Maybe its all been organised to bring Bernie back into the picture.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

bluestflame (7th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #82
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

if kissinger is behind it , it's just a slower fuse

4. Link to Post #83
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I think the term is "ping pong" - too much is out already, this isn't over yet

5. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Good analogy. The United States Federal Government is no longer legitimate. And while some of us have understood this for a while now, I get the feeling it's about to become known and on the forefront of the minds of approximately 100 million people on November 9.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

bluestflame (7th November 2016), peggy englebrake (7th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #85
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    Evidence Assange is not working for Pieczenik's soft coup :

Sueanne47 - The woman speaking is saying her sources cannot be revealed... their sources are Israeli Intelligence... that's why they cannot reveal who they are... the Mossad is another version of the CIA... doing the work of Satan. Certainly, Steve Pieczenik has been no saint during the course of his professional career.

Pieczenik served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger is well-versed in foreign policy, international crisis management, and psychological warfare. He also served under presidential administrations as Deputy Assistant Secretary for Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, and George H.W. Bush’s White House

About President George H. W. Bush, Pieczenik, in his professional opionion as a psychiatrist, determined that Bush Sr was "clinically depressed". Sure, he worked with Kissinger, and a number of others and got to see the what this man was about. He knows how the system is rigged. This understanding comes from his experience of working within that system.

I just had to post this comment to the makers of this video that you posted who call themselves "Israeli News Live". I went to one that her husband, Steve, had made called FBI Clears Hillary Again and placed my comment there... the following is what I had written... You can read my message in the Comments Section there.

This is what I had to say:
    You say 'nobody' in the intelligence community is behind Donald Trump? Are you saying that Lt.General Michael Flynn is a 'nobody'? Because, he served as the Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). Prior to that he served as Assistant Director of National Intelligence! Steve Pieczenik had resigned from being a member of the CFR sometime prior to November 2012.

It seems to me, since you call your channel as the "Israeli News Live", that you're more bothered by the fact that Steve Pieczenik came out and said that the 9/11 attack on the United States was a 'false flag' operation by the Israeli leadership, the Israeli Mossad in conjunction with upper personnel within the U.S. government. And had denied that the event was pulled off by Osama Bin Laden, but was used, rather, as a scapegoat, as he died from Marfan Syndrome - a kidney disease - in December of 2001. (See Wikipedia)

Let's cut to the chase... let's just say you are part of the MSM propaganda machine, that spews NWO / globalist garbage & supports a Clinton presidency that would be used by the PTB to push for more wars to be waged for Israel's benefit. Peace-out!
    Last edited by turiya; 7th November 2016 at 13:33.

8. Link to Post #86
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

FBI: No evidence of crime in Clinton emails

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/fbi-no-evi...203700101.html

The FBI has given Hillary Clinton a huge boost with just hours to go in the US presidential campaign by clearing her of wrongdoing following a new trawl of email material.

FBI director James Comey told Congress on Sunday that Mrs Clinton should not face charges over messages found on the computer of disgraced politician Anthony Weiner - the estranged husband of the Democratic candidate's close aide Huma Abedin.

He said the bureau had come to the same conclusion it reached in July , when it ruled that Mrs Clinton was "extremely careless" in handling classified information while Secretary of State, but that her conduct did not amount to criminality.

Mr Comey said that the FBI had worked "around the clock to process and review a large number of emails".

He did not say how many emails were looked at - some reports said there were 650,000 - nor did he reveal any details about what was found.

:: Analysis - Clinton cleared but what is the damage?

A spokesman for Mrs Clinton's campaign team said they were "glad" that the issue had been "resolved".

The US stock market reacted positively to the news.

Futures on the S&P 500 increased by 1.4% to 2,108.25, while futures based on the 30-stock Dow Jones Industrial Average were also up - by 1.1%, at 17,999.

Donald Trump - who had praised the FBI for launching the review - responded by returning to his claim that Mrs Clinton is being protected by a "rigged system".

The property tycoon insisted at a rally in the Detroit suburbs that it would have been impossible for the FBI to review the huge tranche of emails in so short a time.

He said: "Hillary Clinton is guilty. She knows it, The FBI knows it. The people know it."

Mr Comey's announcement that agents would be reviewing more emails shook up the race for the White House with just 11 days to go - when Mrs Clinton appeared to be building an unassailable lead.

Some commentators described the development as an "almost nightmare scenario" for Mrs Clinton's campaign, while the FBI director faced criticism from Democrats and Republicans for turning the investigation "into a political football" .

The revelation helped deflect attention away from allegations of sexual assault by 12 women against Mr Trump and coincided with the race tightening in key battleground states.

:: Parties battle for Latino vote in Arizona

On Sunday night, Mrs Clinton told suporters in Manchester, New Hampshire, that the US was facing a "moment of reckoning" on election day - when voters must choose between "division and unity".

She was introduced by Khizr Khan, the Muslim-American father of a slain Gold Star soldier who came under attack by Mr Trump in one of the most damaging episodes of the Republican candidate's rollercoaster campaign.

In a powerful address, Mr Khan said: "Mr Trump, would my son, Captain Humayun Khan, have a place in your America?

"Would Muslims have a place in your America? Would Latinos have a place in your America? Would African-Americans have a place in your America, Donald Trump?

"Would anyone who isn't like you have a place in your America, Donald Trump?

"Well thankfully, Mr Trump, this isn't your America. And on Tuesday, we're going to prove America belongs to all of us."

Reports from Florida suggest a surge in turnout among African-American and Hispanic voters - which could be bad news for Mr Trump.

On Sunday, the last day of voting before election day on Tuesday - hundreds of people attended "souls to the polls" events, aimed at encouraging churchgoers to vote in the key swing state.

Daniel Smith, a University of Florida professor who tracks voter turnout, said: "Over the past few days, we've seen black turnout explode, with more African-Americans voting early in-person than in 2012, and we still have 'Souls to the Polls' numbers from today to add to the running total,"

As of Saturday, 565,000 Hispanics had voted in person in Florida, a 100% increase over the close of early voting in 2012, according to Mr Smith.

In another sign of voter enthusiasm, of the 911,000 Hispanics who have already voted this year - whether in person or by mail - 36% did not vote in the last presidential election.

:: Sky News will bring you every twist and turn of the US election results - and we're the only UK news organisation which will bring you details of the official exit poll. Our special coverage starts on Tuesday at 10pm.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bob (7th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (7th November 2016), Ewan (7th November 2016), Sueanne47 (7th November 2016)

10. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,389 posts

So they'll be furiously counting every black vote this time unlike the Florida debacle.

Does anyone else feel a bit deflated following the FBI statement this morning, almost like we've been suckered by a play we never saw coming. I do hope there are a lot of suspicious/disgruntled police/fbi/etc today.

I saw a comment elsewhere, paraphrased, "I looked at the Wikileaks, there's nothing there, it certainly didn't change my mind about Hillary any more than the FBI did".

At times like this I find myself sometimes thinking humanity needs another reset, bring on the next comet.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th November 2016), Bob (7th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (7th November 2016), greybeard (7th November 2016), Lettherebelight (7th November 2016), MorningSong (8th November 2016), peggy englebrake (7th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (7th November 2016)

12. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Here is one way to fulfill Muslim prophecy...
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/07/wo...-in-syria.html
    http://www.debka.com/newsupdatepopup...osul-offensive

Recommend watching Garabandal prophecy videos again:
    https://vimeo.com/wonksmedia - four parts

It also ties into Miriam's post from October 7:
    http://bluestarprophecy.com/blog/mir...aily-messages/

Assange releasing bombshell emails in 33 parts...how masonic of him:
    https://twitter.com/wikileaks

Tim Kaine will replace Hillary in early 2017...just in time for MENA war, which leads up to the Garabandal event referred to in the documentary as "The Warning". It WILL happen next year - around mid-2017.

NEVER lose sight of the fact that this reality is a CONTROLLED EXPERIMENT...the experiment is almost over, so RELAX.
    Last edited by TODD & NORA; 7th November 2016 at 16:40.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th November 2016), Basho (8th November 2016), Bob (7th November 2016)

14. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Fulford latest

The cabal will be defeated no matter who wins the US presidential farce

The intense struggle at the top of the world’s power structure will not end on November 8th no matter who wins the so-called US Presidential election, US agency sources say. However, there is strong likelihood the issue will be settled by January 20th, 2017 when the new President is supposed to formally assume the reins of power, they say.

At the highest level, the battle is between the 13 bloodline families who have ruled the West for centuries, if not millennia and their age old opponents, the gnostic illuminati who are opposed to bloodline rule.

The people behind Hillary Clinton are the bloodlines, who report ultimately to Baron Evelyn de Rothschild as well as to the old Italian aristocracy behind the P2 Freemason lodge. This can be confirmed by endorsements from bloodline controlled media such as the Economist Magazine owned by the Rothschilds and the P2 Agnelli brothers. It can also be confirmed by wikileaks e-mails showing Hillary Clinton is intimately subservient to Lynn Forest de Rothschild, who is the wife of Baron Rothschild.

The main source of the bloodlines’ power is their control of the process for creating and distributing money, ie their ownership of most of the world’s central banks. They have used this money power to bribe, blackmail and assassinate people at the top levels of power in order to ensure their control. They also control the corporate media and have been using every propaganda tool in their hands to create the appearance that Hillary Clinton will win a close race against Donald Trump. You can also confirm this by holding your nose and watching election coverage on CNN also known as the Clinton News Network.

The people behind Donald Trump include the gnostic illuminati, who recruit geniuses of each age who are not part of the ruling bloodlines, sources in the illuminati say. The illuminati favour meritocracy and, since the world’s government agencies and military are meritocratic, it means they control most of the people with guns with the exception of a few mercenaries on the bloodline payrolls.

Direct reporting from a White Dragon Society member in the US also reveals overwhelming support for Donald Trump at the street level. Here is his report:

“I went to a Hillary ‘rally’ two weeks ago…there might have been 1500 people tops. On Friday night I went to a Trump rally in Hershey PA. It filled up a hockey arena, at least 15,000, plus 7000 outside…Trump is turning rednecks into peaceniks. Hillary is turning dovish liberals into warmongering self-loathing retards.”

This is what Pentagon sources had to say about the US Presidential election:

“The election will be allowed to proceed to not spook the public so vote fraud and other crimes will be exposed. Immediately thereafter the Republic will be announced, Hillary and cabal arrested, and corrupt agencies like FRB, DOJ, FBI, IRS, DHS and CIA abolished or reformed.”

The agencies have being doing their bit by using the internet to pump out a flood of information about pedophilia, corruption, human sacrifice and other outrages perpetrated by the bloodlines. Click on the links below to see examples of this.

http://imgur.com/a/L9bA1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UYYZA4DxDw

The bloodline families are now in a state of absolute terror, literally fighting for their lives, fleeing to Antarctic bases and trying to pull off something horrific. This writer was accused by many trolls of “smoking something,” when he started writing recently that many members of the elite were fleeing to Antarctic Bases. Well now you can confirm on the official US State Department website that US Secretary of State John “Skull & Bones,” Kerry will be flying to Antarctica on November 8th election day.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2016/11/264091.htm

Full read
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=61401

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

bluestflame (7th November 2016), Bob (7th November 2016), Michelle Marie (8th November 2016)

16. Link to Post #90
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    Evidence Assange is not working for Pieczenik's soft coup :

Sueanne47 - The woman speaking is saying her sources cannot be revealed... their sources are Israeli Intelligence... that's why they cannot reveal who they are... the Mossad is another version of the CIA... doing the work of Satan. Certainly, Steve Pieczenik has been no saint during the course of his professional career.

Pieczenik served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger is well-versed in foreign policy, international crisis management, and psychological warfare. He also served under presidential administrations as Deputy Assistant Secretary for Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, and George H.W. Bush’s White House

About President George H. W. Bush, Pieczenik, in his professional opionion as a psychiatrist, determined that Bush Sr was "clinically depressed". Sure, he worked with Kissinger, and a number of others and got to see the what this man was about. He knows how the system is rigged. This understanding comes from his experience of working within that system.

I just had to post this comment to the makers of this video that you posted who call themselves "Israeli News Live". I went to one that her husband, Steve, had made called FBI Clears Hillary Again and placed my comment there... the following is what I had written... You can read my message in the Comments Section there.

This is what I had to say:
    You say 'nobody' in the intelligence community is behind Donald Trump? Are you saying that Lt.General Michael Flynn is a 'nobody'? Because, he served as the Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). Prior to that he served as Assistant Director of National Intelligence! Steve Pieczenik had resigned from being a member of the CFR sometime prior to November 2012.

It seems to me, since you call your channel as the "Israeli News Live", that you're more bothered by the fact that Steve Pieczenik came out and said that the 9/11 attack on the United States was a 'false flag' operation by the Israeli leadership, the Israeli Mossad in conjunction with upper personnel within the U.S. government. And had denied that the event was pulled off by Osama Bin Laden, but was used, rather, as a scapegoat, as he died from Marfan Syndrome - a kidney disease - in December of 2001. (See Wikipedia)

Let's cut to the chase... let's just say you are part of the MSM propaganda machine, that spews NWO / globalist garbage & supports a Clinton presidency that would be used by the PTB to push for more wars to be waged for Israel's benefit. Peace-out!
    There's a difference between the Hebrew Citizen Jew's (which is what Steven Ben Nun is), and the Zionist Jews...that have taken over Israel and have ties to the US government/Mossad. I dont know if Steven Ben Nun gets his information from Israeli intelligence, but on his news channel he warns us of NWO manipulation, warns us of the pope's agenda and clarifying the middle east conflict. I feel you may not trust his info Turiya, but personally I think he is a good man and has enormous respect for his wife Jana.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (7th November 2016)

18. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Can someone who understands these things properly explain how a Presidential pardon works and when it can apply and when it can not?

I'm wondering if there has been a retreat with the emails thing because they want to wait until Obama is gone and cannot pardon anyone they charge.
    I'm going to dig into that when I finish typing this and I will report back later. However, I think I can safely say the following:

Regardless of the law on this subject, as a practical matter, if Obama pardoned HRC or anyone else connected to the crimes associated with her, any challenge to that will be in federal court up to the US Supreme Court and given the current make-up of the federal judiciary any challenge to the constitutionality and legality of the pardon(s) would likely fail through conventional channels. So, Obama could do it whether he has the authority or not and probably get away with it if conventional channels of challenging such conduct are used.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (7th November 2016), norman (7th November 2016)

20. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,059 times in 8,171 posts

Well, by that reckoning, any process of pardoning and contesting the pardon will simply add layers of obstruction and delay.

Good reason to hold fire, keep powder dry and choose a best time.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

21. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Interesting snippet....

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
    Date: Monday, 7-Nov-2016 14:20:46

Hillary Clinton has cancelled her election night fireworks show in New York, which indicates Donald Trump is starting to win with a tsunami of support the elites can’t stop through vote rigging.

The Clinton campaign had planned a two minute firework display over the Hudson River which would be visible from her election night party in anticipation of her winning the election – but now those plans are over.

The Coast Guard told TMZ.com that the campaign refused to explain why the display was cancelled. TMZ reporters also did not receive a response from the campaign.

“Looks like it’ll be strictly sparklers for Hillary Tuesday night… IF she wins,” TMZ reported.

In related news, the Drudge Report revealed that in Florida, a swing state, Trump is already ahead of Mitt Romney’s 2012 vote count by 130,000 ballots in early voting, and pointed out that Florida Republicans tend to outvote Democrats on Election Day.

Trump is leading in mainstream Florida polls which typically oversample in favor of Democrats.

The populist candidate is likely to pick up traditionally Democratic states on election day, such as New Mexico.

“Trump is now leading Clinton by 5 points in the crossover vote, more Democrats are voting for Trump than Republicans are voting for Clinton,” the Zia poll indicated.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, by that reckoning, any process of pardoning and contesting the pardon will simply add layers of obstruction and delay.

Here's what I have come up with so far vis-à-vis the POTUS power to pardon. This largely comes from pp. 191-193 of the 1978 edition of American Constitutional Law, by former Harvard Law Professor Lawrence H. Tribe, at section 4-10 entitled "The President as Chief Executive: Powers of Prosecution and Pardon." Admittedly this book is dated but what Tribe writes on this subject is consistent with my general knowledge of the law in this area since 1978. Tribe cites to Ford's pardon of Nixon on these pages in footnote 10. Later I'm going to drill down further for more recent information on this subject.

In short, the POTUS's power to pardon arises under one sparsely worded provision of the US Constitution, article II, sec. 2 and implicates another sparsely worded provision; article II sec. 3. Article II sec. 2 grants the POTUS the power "to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment." (emphasis added) Article II sec. 3 provides that "he [the POTUS] shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed [.]" As a side note, this language in article II sec. 3 is regarded as the sole source of the POTUS's power to issue Executive Orders.

In footnote 10 on p. 193 Tribe states that any pardon extends "to all offenses against federal laws" (citing The Laura, 114 U.S. 411 (1885)) and, significantly for purposes of our discussion, he further states that "it may be exercised at any time subsequent to the commission of an offense, even prior to indictment (citing Ex Parte Garland, 71 U.S. (4 Wall) 333 (1867)). (emphasis added) He also states that a pardon restores all civil liberties, that it may be granted absolutely or conditionally, and that "it cannot be modified, abridged or diminished by Congress." Further, "Pardons must be distinguished from commutations, another form of executive clemency granted under the pardon clause. Pardons are acts of mercy which wipe away all punishment for the original crime; commutations, on the other hand, merely substitute lighter for heavier punishment."

In footnote 10 Tribe refers to Ford's pardon of Nixon and indicates that Ford's pardon went beyond pardoning Nixon for crimes and offenses against federal laws actually committed, but also those which Nixon might have committed. And Tribe notes, as I alluded to above, that "attacks on Nixon's pardon have nonetheless proved unavailing in court."

Tribe concludes his short discussion of the pardon power thusly: "Given the President's sweeping power 'to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States' in non-impeachment cases, however, any instance of non-prosecution in which Congress or the nation deeply mistrusts the motive for the President's reluctance to enforce the law may prove impossible to deal with by methods short of impeachment."

So here's my take-away at this time:

1. The POTUS may only pardon "offenses" and crimes that violate federal laws. This includes the US Constitution, federal statues, rules and regulations, and probably treaties.
    2. The POTUS may not pardon violations of state laws or the laws of other nations. Hence, arguably, any pardon would not apply to these laws and the states and other nations are free to prosecute violations of their laws.
    3. A pardon for violations of federal law may be granted by the POTUS only after a crime has been committed, and before indictment. It can also be done after a conviction.
    4. There cannot be a pardon for a violation of federal law that has not been committed, but occurs after the pardon. That is, any pardon is limited to crimes actually committed, whether known or unknown, but does not apply to "new" crimes, so to speak.
    5. Congress is powerless to challenge and undo a pardon.
    6. But the POTUS is powerless to pardon anyone who is subject to Congress' impeachment power and who is in the process of being impeached.
    7. Any challenge to a pardon must be brought in the proper federal court.
    8. Any court challenge to a pardon is likely to fail.

My short analysis: Because HRC no longer holds a position that confers any impeachment power over her and she cannot be impeached (this is why she resigned), Obama can pardon HRC (and others, unless they are being impeached by Congress) for her crimes arising under federal law. Obama may do so depending on how the sElection plays out. If she "wins" then unless Congress moves to impeach her before a pardon, Obama can pardon her before he leaves office. However, I do not see how Congress can impeach HRC before she is sworn in because see will not be subject to Congress' impeachment power until she is in office. If at all, Obama will pardon HRC before he leaves office and that will vitiate any action by Congress to impeach her for crimes occurring before she took office.

The states of the US, or any one of them, and other nations, can bring charges against her for crimes committed under their laws before HRC became POTUS--if she does become POTUS. If that happens, Congress may have grounds to bring impeachment charges against HRC if she is POTUS. But the impeachment process, especially for the POTUS, is a whole other process and ball game.
    Last edited by Satori; 7th November 2016 at 21:11.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

7alon (9th November 2016), Baby Steps (8th November 2016), Bob (7th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (7th November 2016), norman (7th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (8th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

When I asked the question I was thinking only of Obama but as I read through that I was thinking of Hillary.

The fact that States laws are not included is quite a biggy.

Thank you for doing this Satori. Have to seen the new thread about Janet Reno's death today ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bob (7th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (8th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

When I asked the question I was thinking only of Obama but as I read through that I was thinking of Hillary.

Thank you for doing this Satori. Have to seen the new thread about Janet Reno's death today ?
    If Killary becomes POTUS, she can and probably will pardon Obama and a bunch of other criminals. Any such act would be another monumental abuse of power which We The People should not condone.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

7alon (9th November 2016), Bob (7th November 2016), norman (7th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (8th November 2016)

29. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

Here's what I have come up with so far vis-à-vis the POTUS power to pardon. This largely comes from pp. 191-193 of the 1978 edition of American Constitutional Law, by former Harvard Law Professor Lawrence H. Tribe, at section 4-10 entitled "The President as Chief Executive: Powers of Prosecution and Pardon." Admittedly this book is dated but what Tribe writes on this subject is consistent with my general knowledge of the law in this area since 1978. Tribe cites to Ford's pardon of Nixon on these pages in footnote 10. Later I'm going to drill down further for more recent information on this subject.

In short, the POTUS's power to pardon arises under one sparsely worded provision of the US Constitution, article II, sec. 2 and implicates another sparsely worded provision; article II sec. 3. Article II sec. 2 grants the POTUS the power "to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment." (emphasis added) Article II sec. 3 provides that "he [the POTUS] shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed [.]" As a side note, this language in article II sec. 3 is regarded as the sole source of the POTUS's power to issue Executive Orders.

In footnote 10 on p. 193 Tribe states that any pardon extends "to all offenses against federal laws" (citing The Laura, 114 U.S. 411 (1885)) and, significantly for purposes of our discussion, he further states that "it may be exercised at any time subsequent to the commission of an offense, even prior to indictment (citing Ex Parte Garland, 71 U.S. (4 Wall) 333 (1867)). (emphasis added) He also states that a pardon restores all civil liberties, that it may be granted absolutely or conditionally, and that "it cannot be modified, abridged or diminished by Congress." Further, "Pardons must be distinguished from commutations, another form of executive clemency granted under the pardon clause. Pardons are acts of mercy which wipe away all punishment for the original crime; commutations, on the other hand, merely substitute lighter for heavier punishment."

In footnote 10 Tribe refers to Ford's pardon of Nixon and indicates that Ford's pardon went beyond pardoning Nixon for crimes and offenses against federal laws actually committed, but also those which Nixon might have committed. And Tribe notes, as I alluded to above, that "attacks on Nixon's pardon have nonetheless proved unavailing in court."

Tribe concludes his short discussion of the pardon power thusly: "Given the President's sweeping power 'to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States' in non-impeachment cases, however, any instance of non-prosecution in which Congress or the nation deeply mistrusts the motive for the President's reluctance to enforce the law may prove impossible to deal with by methods short of impeachment."

So here's my take-away at this time:

1. The POTUS may only pardon "offenses" and crimes that violate federal laws. This includes the US Constitution, federal statues, rules and regulations, and probably treaties.
    2. The POTUS may not pardon violations of state laws or the laws of other nations. Hence, arguably, any pardon would not apply to these laws and the states and other nations are free to prosecute violations of their laws.
    3. A pardon for violations of federal law may be granted by the POTUS only after a crime has been committed, and before indictment. It can also be done after a conviction.
    4. There cannot be a pardon for a violation of federal law that has not been committed, but occurs after the pardon. That is, any pardon is limited to crimes actually committed, whether known or unknown, but does not apply to "new" crimes, so to speak.
    5. Congress is powerless to challenge and undo a pardon.
    6. But the POTUS is powerless to pardon anyone who is subject to Congress' impeachment power and who is in the process of being impeached.
    7. Any challenge to a pardon must be brought in the proper federal court.
    8. Any court challenge to a pardon is likely to fail.

My short analysis: Because HRC no longer holds a position that confers any impeachment power over her and she cannot be impeached (this is why she resigned), Obama can pardon HRC (and others, unless they are being impeached by Congress) for her crimes arising under federal law. Obama may do so depending on how the sElection plays out. If she "wins" then unless Congress moves to impeach her before a pardon, Obama can pardon her before he leaves office. However, I do not see how Congress can impeach HRC before she is sworn in because see will not be subject to Congress' impeachment power until she is in office. If at all, Obama will pardon HRC before he leaves office and that will vitiate any action by Congress to impeach her for crimes occurring before she took office.

The states of the US, or any one of them, and other nations, can bring charges against her for crimes committed under their laws before HRC became POTUS--if she does become POTUS. If that happens, Congress may have grounds to bring impeachment charges against HRC if she is POTUS. But the impeachment process, especially for the POTUS, is a whole other process and ball game.

To add to your quite excellent analysis it is ENTIRELY possible Obama has ALREADY pardoned her...at least TWICE! As you indicate the pardon can come BEFORE the indictment. So by exercising "executive privilege" his pardon would not be made known except to VERY key people. ?? Oh like Director Comey and then immediately classified?

30. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

I think things have gone a bit past that now, The Rats are scrambling.

I want to know who and WHAT! was on that plane John Kerry flew off out towards Antarctica on. ?

Apparently, He's supposed to be meeting up with Hillary and others in the middle east in several days time. Hillary and Obama have bought fancy homes in the middle east. The Plane that's going south may be carrying away 'evidence' that they cannot risk taking with them to the middle east.

I know I'm leaping into huge imaginary worlds with that, but let's see how things transpire.

My guess is that they've realised the net was closing, if only in their bones, for a week or two. Their actions now are very likely to be evasive actions, and of course, incredibly selfish.

My guess, is that the Podestas were on the Antarctic trip with Kerry. Has anybody seen them since he left? Also, very likely is a huge stash of the most incriminating crook-junk.

On the other hand, this operation to take them all down may have already cut them off at the pass and they may all be sitting a briefing room at a military airbase somewhere having their rights read to them.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (8th November 2016)

32. Link to Post #99
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

This is good post from Peter hyatts blog on statement analysis.

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.c...-lies.html?m=1

Lies come from some where and liar interviews always yield information.

Anyone who says not to bother to interview a liar does not understand human nature, nor language.

Lies all have a genesis. Although caution is advised for advanced analysis, 'leakage' can be indicated. Without proper application of principle, it quickly degenerates to arbitrary interpretation.

Some are obvious:

"George and I don't believe Caylee's in the woods, or anything." Cindy Anthony

(My edit **This is pertaining to Casey Anthony, caylees little body was found in the woods)

"Contrary to rumors floating around out there, I have been cooperating with the Waterville Police." Justin DiPietro, father of Ayla Reynolds.

(My edit**the Ayla Reynolds case is still open, and her mother cleared. The father and his family will not and have never cooperated with LE, there was many searches in the river where clothes and belongings of Ayla's was found)

Hillary Clinton said she deleted 30,000 emails that were personal. She needed to reveal what "personal" meant to attempt to satisfy the public.

She chose two topics, "yoga" and "Chelsea's wedding."

We take note of the two choices; she had 30,000 deleted emails, and her mind went to to "yoga" and "Chelsea's wedding."

Although this lie shields the massive amount of criminal activity and conspiracy to commit further crimes by her, it is interesting to note that as both Wikileaks and the government release emails, we learn:

Chelsea's wedding was, at least in part, paid for by the Clinton Foundation. When she quickly made this attempt to deceive, her speech must enter the brain under duress: how to avoid experiential memory while still keeping up a facade of flowing information.

What has been needed to be deleted? What would she not want the American public to know?

Although there is much shocking information revealed, among them:
    ISIS and Clinton were both funded by Saudi Arabia; showing similar investment in the two organizations as serving the Saudi's best interests.

A "private" email to Chelsea, under another name, gave insider information for Chelsea's husband to make money in trading. Recall the bizarre and illegal way Hillary did the same, decades ago.

6 Trips to a known pedophile's private island.

A massive criminal enterprise of using a foundation to take massive bribes on both a national and international theater.

A compromised personal health disqualifying her from any employment.

A conspiracy with main stream media to cheat on debates and to give positive coverage to her.

A 'rigged system' in which Bernie Sanders would have no tangible opportunity to win the nomination.

Collusion with Barak Obama to conceal information from the American public on issues from the private server, itself designed to conceal, up to the nuclear arming of America's most vocal enemy, Iran.

When one lies, the words chosen often reveal the truth.

We never disregard the words of a liar.

One "dead broke" who stole $170,000 of furniture, cutlery and other such items, who can well afford the same, steals without seeming reason. As the desensitization process continues, so does the intensity and scope of the crimes. This is what is suggested in the emails.

Re:

From:doug@presidentclinton.com To: john.podesta@gmail.com CC: terry@tdmca.com, cheryl.mills@gmail.com Date: 2012-01-04 21:45 Subject: Re:

I learned from the best The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents.... I hope that you will speak to her and end this Once we go down this road.... -----

Original Message -----

From: John Podesta [mailto:john.podesta@gmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 05:00 PM To: Doug Band Cc: terry@tdmca.com <terry@tdmca.com>;
    cheryl.mills@gmail.com <cheryl.mills@gmail.com> Subject:

Re: You are perfecting your skills for understatement. On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 4:43 PM,

Doug Band <doug@presidentclinton.com> wrote: >

I just received a call from a close friend of wjcs who said that cvc told one of the bush 43 kids that she is conducting an internal investigation of money within the foundation from cgi to the foundation > The bush kid then told someone else who then told an operative within the republican party > > I have heard more and more chatter of cvc and bari talking about lots of what is going on internally to people > > Not smart
    Last edited by Shannon; 8th November 2016 at 02:08.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th November 2016), bennycog (8th November 2016), Bob (8th November 2016), Cara (8th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (8th November 2016), RunningDeer (10th November 2016), seko (9th November 2016), Spellbound (8th November 2016), sunflower (8th November 2016)

34. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

If Killary becomes POTUS, she can and probably will pardon Obama and a bunch of other criminals. Any such act would be another monumental abuse of power which We The People should not condone.
    Here is further information about the Pardon Power in the USA. If I've done this right, what follows is a link to a website devoted to the topic. The site has links to case law, articles and the like. http://www.pardonpower.com/2010/03/v...on-looney.html

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bob (8th November 2016), norman (8th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast