+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 'Spirit Cooking' invitation found in Podesta emails... (Warning: extremely graphic)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Default 'Spirit Cooking' invitation found in Podesta emails... (Warning: extremely graphic)

Man this needed a thread of its own in my opinion

3. "Spirit Cooking" (Warning: extremely graphic)
    ​​
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
    “I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining?"
    "Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 - Marina wants you to come to dinner - Mary?"
    ​​​
    • The email is from Marina Abramovic and John Podesta's brother Tony, asking John to come "to the Spirit Cooking dinner". It is safe to assume that John knows who Marina Abramovic is, as his brother refers to only her first name.
    • And here is a video on what Spirit Cooking actually is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E Not for the faint of heart (satanic-in-appearance). Hillary's team (potential future leaders of our country) are into some really messed up stuff.
    • Note: it could just be considered "art" but than the invitation for "Spirit Cooking dinner" would seem out of place.

http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com/new-leaks
    Last edited by 7alon; 4th November 2016 at 03:38.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Ashy67 (5th December 2016), Bill Ryan (4th November 2016), Desire (28th November 2016), drneglector (28th November 2016), Eram (28th November 2016), gaiagirl (6th November 2016), guayabal (4th November 2016), lucidity (4th November 2016), Marikins (21st November 2016), MinImLi (3rd July 2018), Nasu (13th September 2017), onawah (6th November 2016), raregem (21st November 2016), Shannon (6th November 2016), Sophocles (6th November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016), WhiteFeather (3rd December 2016), WTHTLight (13th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: 'Spirit Cooking' invitation found in Podesta emails..

Definately appears that Satan first came as a man, that he'd pull the prank of gender change to proceed to tempt and corrupt. Man is weak that way, but she never fooled me.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th November 2016), gaiagirl (6th November 2016), LivioRazlo (5th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Nothing can be done about these e-mails. They are useless to help in Clinton's indictment and side tracking us, the "populace". imo

Artistic endeaviour can be claimed all over in this case. And a party to encourage the renown artist with high society and high tea can be claimed as well (no no, no coke, no alcool, no orgie - officially).

I often see artists selling much more because of their big mouth and marketing skills than because of their artistic abilities (In other words, I do not like her art)
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

bluestflame (4th November 2016), Cidersomerset (6th November 2016), guayabal (4th November 2016), Marikins (21st November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I have no interest in this particular email in regards to indictment. This is more about the fact that the manner of this 'art' is somewhat disturbing and correlates with Bohemian Grove and Skull and Bones info.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Ashy67 (5th December 2016), Bill Ryan (4th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), Chester (6th November 2016), Cidersomerset (6th November 2016), guayabal (4th November 2016), lastlegs (21st November 2016), Shannon (6th November 2016), TargeT (4th November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Default Spirit Cooking: The Most Disturbing Podesta Email Yet? (Warning: Graphic Content)

In perhaps the most disturbing Wikileaks release to date, Tony Podesta (John Podesta’s brother) is invited to a “Spirit Cooking” dinner with performance artist Marina Abramovic.
    Dinner with a famous artist might sound deeply mundane, but there is far more to this story.

Abramovic, 69, is a fairly famous Serbian performance artist, who now lives in New York.
    In an email dated June 28, 2015, Abramovic wrote:

“Dear Tony,

I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining?
    All my love, Marina”

Tony then forwarded the email to his brother, John, asking:
    “Are you in NYC Thursday July 9
    Marina wants you to come to dinner Mary?”

While this seems like a completely normal and uninspiring email, a look at what “spirit cooking” is, changes things immediately.

In the video, Abramovic is seen painting the recipe for these “spirit dinners,” using what appears to be thickly congealed blood. The recipe read, at one point, “mix fresh breast milk with fresh sperm, drink on earthquake nights.”

So, we have to ask, did John Podesta’s brother invite him to go drink semen mixed with breast milk? Yikes.

Abramovic is known for her often-gory art that confronts pain and ritual. Her first performance involved repeatedly, stabbing herself in her hands. The next performance featured her throwing her nails, toenails, and hair into a flaming five-point star — which she eventually jumped inside of, causing her to lose consciousness.
    During the next, she ingested a medication to treat people who are catatonic, which caused violent muscle spasms.

Perhaps most famously, in 1974, Abramovic placed 72 objects on a table, including a rose, a feather, honey, a whip, olive oil, scissors, a scalpel — and a gun and a single bullet. Alongside the items was a sign informing the audience that the items could be used on her in any way that they chose.
    For six hours, she remained at the mercy of the audience, allowing them to do as they pleased. During that time, she was stripped, cut, and one audience member even held the gun to her head.

“What I learned was that … if you leave it up to the audience, they can kill you. … I felt really violated: they cut up my clothes, stuck rose thorns in my stomach, one person aimed the gun at my head, and another took it away. It created an aggressive atmosphere. After exactly 6 hours, as planned, I stood up and started walking toward the audience. Everyone ran away, to escape an actual confrontation,” she later said of the performance.

Hillary Clinton’s inner circle keeps getting stranger and stranger, but at this point, we really just want to know what Podesta had for dinner.

Here's more info: http://wearechange.org/spirit-cookin...+Are+Change%29

Disgusting pieces of **** all these satanist evil demons.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Default Re: Spirit Cooking: The Most Disturbing Podesta Email Yet? (Warning: Graphic Content)

I'm not really curious as to what they do and eat. It's easy to imagine the amount of perversion in them by their lack of compassion and empathy.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

airaspect (28th November 2016), Althena (4th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), Cidersomerset (6th November 2016), raregem (21st November 2016), TargeT (4th November 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Default Re: Spirit Cooking: The Most Disturbing Podesta Email Yet? (Warning: Graphic Content)

Demented, perverted and no doubt a part of the pseudo-satanic world in which they live and which reflects the totally heartless condition of these sick people.
    Last edited by Andre; 4th November 2016 at 22:26.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

bluestflame (6th November 2016), Marikins (21st November 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: 'Spirit Cooking' invitation found in Podesta emails... (Warning: extremely graphic)

Nothing in the regular press, even in Canada. Nothing zap zero. Nothing on any of wikileak e-mails, nothing on the Wiener scandal, nothing on the Haitian children, nothing big nothing.

Nobody write bad stuff about Hillary. Nobody. Not even the tabloids. They just slowed down writing bad stuff about Trump. That is all.

How can people know if there is nothing?

How can someone or a group be sooooo powerful?

I am so sorry for the honest cops who want to do a good job, mostly that they have been warned that they would end up being accuse of murder they did not commit.

For once, some cops had courage and wanted to go through.

I am so sorry for the children who will keep being abused.

I am so sorry for a world who will probably go into war because we, as a large population, weren't informed.
    Last edited by Flash; 4th November 2016 at 23:16.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

7alon (5th November 2016), A Voice from the Mountains (5th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), Cidersomerset (6th November 2016), drneglector (28th November 2016), Marikins (21st November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Default Re: 'Spirit Cooking' invitation found in Podesta emails... (Warning: extremely graphic)

Thanks for moving the thread, I wasn't sure which one it belonged in :D

I never thought I'd see the day that even a hint of this would be exposed via such an intimate source such as personal email.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

bluestflame (6th November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

A couple posts from Saville thread.....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-it----/page90

Two different levels from Wiki leaks and Info wars....

WIKILEAKS 29 JUST RELEASED: Bill Clinton Defended Child Traffickers In Haiti. FBI Probing Clinton

Published on 4 Nov 2016
    My name is H. A. Goodman and I’m an author, columnist, and journalist www.hagoodman.com
    WIKILEAKS 29
    https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/...

====================================================

NYPD insider reveals Hillary's trips to Pedo Island

Published on 4 Nov 2016

Infowars reporter Joe Biggs breaks down info from an NYPD source who spoke with
    Breitbart today and said emails showed Hillary went to pedo island 6 times with
    convicted pedophile Jeffery Epstein. Bill Clinton went more than 20 times

===================================================

Sex Magic On The Menu At Clinton's "Spirit Cooking" Party

Published on 4 Nov 2016

In what is undoubtedly the most bizarre Wikileaks revelation to date, Clinton
    campaign chairman John Podesta was invited to a “spirit cooking dinner” by
    performance artist Marina Abramovic, to take part in an occult ritual founded by
    Satanist Aleister Crowley.

Spirit cooking refers to “a sacrament in the religion of Thelema which was founded
    by Aleister Crowley” and involves an occult performance during which menstrual
    blood, breast milk, urine and sperm are used to create a “painting”.

Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions help
    us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends &
    family: http://www.infowars.com/show

Spirit Cooking? Politics & Satanic Rituals - David Icke

Published on 4 Nov 2016

World Tour Tickets - http://www.TheWorldWideWakeUp.com 2016/17
    Spirit Cooking? Politics & Satanic Rituals - David Icke

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

7alon (6th November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

This thread on the language used around "pizza" in the emails has also blown up over on reddit. Not sure what's going on there, but it does seem weird. Could be related.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

7alon (6th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), Cidersomerset (6th November 2016), drneglector (28th November 2016), PurpleLama (6th November 2016), seko (6th November 2016), Shannon (6th November 2016), sunwings (7th November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    This thread on the language used around "pizza" in the emails has also blown up over on reddit. Not sure what's going on there, but it does seem weird. Could be related.
    This needs to be it's own thread. Damn.

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

FBI Exposes Clinton Pedophile Satanic Network
    I've never been a fan of Alex Jones' reporting style, but I sympathized with him through his presentation from yesterday, and look forward to the followups.
    (Though I don't agree with his opinion of Trump--I think he's a tool as well.)

If the NYPD actually follows through with investigating, pressing charges, etc. and goes public with what they know regarding known terms used by Satanists to disguise what they are really discussing, this might turn into something.
    But Comey has his head on the chopping block, and I don't think we can rely on him to do anything substantial, especially since Podesta's best friend is reportedly in charge of the new investigation.
    Last edited by onawah; 6th November 2016 at 22:00.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

7alon (7th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), Cidersomerset (13th November 2016), Desire (28th November 2016), Flowerpunkchip (30th November 2016), PurpleLama (7th November 2016), The Freedom Train (30th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ys_appreciate/

Just a link to further links about the OP I made. I wanted to include this, because it shows this:

#SpiritCooking, Currently Trending on Twitter.

New The Woman Herself on an AMA on Reddit hinting towards private home showings as occult magic/rituals

"Everything depends on which context you are doing what you are doing. If you are doing the occult magic in the context of art or in a gallery, then it is the art. If you are doing it in different context, in spiritual circles or private house or on TV shows, it is not art."

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

onawah (7th November 2016), pueblo (7th November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Spirit Cooking: Evil In Government | Mike Cernovich, Vox Day and Stefan Molyneux
    http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/spir...-cernovic-and/

Quote Stefan Molyneux is joined by Mike
    Cernovich and Vox Day have a
    very highbrow and profound
    discussion about the "Spirit Cooking"
    scandal, as they ponder the
    unfathomable evil among some of
    those at high levels within the
    Government.

Julian Assange and WikiLeaks have
    confirmed an outrageous amount
    of corruption and media collusion
    within the emails of Clinton
    Campaign Manager, John Podesta.

Even the totality of that debasement
    pales in the face of several Podesta
    emails that connect him and his
    business partner/brother, Tony
    Podesta to the controversial
    performance artist, Marina
    Abramovic and the Satanic practice
    of "Spirit Cooking". In addition,
    there are several implications
    within the Podesta emails that the
    Clinton inner circle is actively
    engaged in pedophilia and in the
    solicitation of all manner of
    prostitutes.

Allegations of Hillary's commitment
    to the occult comes from former
    Clinton handler, Larry Nichols, who
    has often stated that Hillary was a
    member of a witches' coven in Los
    Angeles, as long ago as the late
    1980s, while she was First Lady of
    the State of Arkansas. According to
    Nichols, Hillary made regular trips
    from Little Rock once a month.

Strong suggestions of pedophilia
    being practiced by both Bill and
    Hillary Clinton exists in the flight
    logs of convicted pedophile billionaire,
    Jeffrey Epstein. These logs show
    that Bill and Hillary flew dozens of
    times on his private Boeing 727 jet
    dubbed "The Lolita Express" to his
    private island in the Virgin Islands
    nicknamed "Orgy Island".

Another friend of Jeff Epstein's,
    Prince Andrew of Wales, Duke of
    York was photographed engaging in
    sex with a minor at "Orgy Island"
    and these were published in 2011.
    There are rumors that Jeff Epstein
    was running a blackmail operation,
    which is touched upon here.

People who've studied realpolitik
    will have encountered numerous
    accounts of pedophilia occurring
    within the highest corridors of
    power. To actually read the coded
    language within the emails of
    Hillary's Campaign Manager;
    jargon that's well-known by law
    enforcement officials who specialize
    in these cases brings the horror of
    this reality to life, in a whole new
    way that is extraordinarily
    troubling.

As Vox Day, a practicing Christian
    says, the reason why these people
    are doing these disgusting things
    is because it works - they are rich,
    they are powerful, etc. and as Mike
    Cernovich says, the information
    revealed here is so disturbing, that
    it's enough to make an Atheist find
    religion. The three engage in a very
    reasoned discussion about how
    moral relativism cannot be viable
    when such evil in the world exists,
    such as this.
    Last edited by onawah; 15th November 2016 at 04:30.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

The Freedom Train (28th November 2016)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

FIONA BARNETT: ‘CANDY GIRL’ – PEDOPHILIA EXPOSÉ DOCUMENTARY
    http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/fion...e-documentary/

Quote Until the recent WikiLeaks publication of the Podesta Emails, many of us may have heard about child sex trafficking from the point of view of its survivors, whose stories were so horrid, that most of us didn’t want to really hear them or to take them seriously. Thus they were not given the credence that they deserved. What makes the Podesta revelations different is that these flashes of insight are from the point of view of the perpetrators. This has caused many to try to imagine the unimaginable and to put ourselves in the shoes of such perpetrators.

These are public figures who we’ve been watching intently in the mass media for the past year and a half. Successful, rich and powerful people. What it would take for us to do the things suggested by these glimpses into this abysmal, ghastly realm of child sexual abuse and Satanic child sacrifice? For the vast majority of us, engaging in these activities would be the worst kind of torture possible and could only happen at the end of a stinger missile.

The time has come to finally listen to the survivors of what appears to be an epidemic horror occurring worldwide and Fiona Barnett is one who has not only managed to stay alive but who is exceedingly cogent, as she powerfully relates her experience of this ultimate corruption. And when we listen to Fiona, she says that, “It is time to focus our attention away from the victims and onto those responsible for the crimes against children…Australia is a pedophile haven.”

Fiona Barnett is a survivor of an Australian VIP child sex trafficking ring, in which she was prostituted at pedophile parties held within the Parliament House of the Australian national capital, Canberra. She was similarly engaged at international sex parties held at the Australian Royal Air Force Fairbairn, which included high-ranking politicians, police and judiciary. She says she witnessed child abduction, torture, rape and murder. All of her reports to the authorities went ignored. She describes the way she’s been treated for reporting these crimes as worse than the original abuse.

This is a film about her story.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cara (16th November 2016), Flowerpunkchip (30th November 2016), Lettherebelight (15th November 2016), raregem (21st November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Comet Pizza & Neighboring Pizza Shops Have TUNNELS Connecting Them?

Quote Published on Nov 17, 2016
    PizzaGate - DNC Pedophile Ring exposed by Podesta's Emails Obama, Clintons, Andrew Kline involved.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

33. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PIZZAGATE SMOKING GUN! LITTLE RED FOX CONNECTION TO CLINTONS

Warning: Very angry ranting through much of this, but he presents what appears to be more relevant evidence.
    Quote Published on Nov 17, 2016
    PIZZAGATE SMOKING GUN! LITTLE RED FOX CONNECTION TO CLINTONS! (#PIZZAGATE, WIKILEAKS)

LITTLE RED FOX (666) CONNECTION TO CLINTONS CLOSE FRIEND AND FORMER SPEECH WRITER LISSA MUSCATINE: http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/fo...

LISSA MUSCATINE CONNECTION TO HILLARY: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifest...
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

There is something very wrong here that cannot be dismissed. The Spirit Cooking is just the showboating side of the Podesta pedo emails relating to Besto ans Comet Pizza. Some of the YouTubers have introduced a few inaccuracies but the bulk of the the emails and captured social sharing are undeniable. Further telling is the response. Perpetrator as victim: http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/n...ng-ponghttp://

In which Alefantis (fullname translation 'I love the children') decries:
    Quote Alefantis.

"The most sickening part of this vicious attack has been the stealing of Instagram images, Facebook images of children, minors, aged 5, 7, and 8 years old that are then slapped across their chat boards as nothing but pawns," Alefantis says. "Yes, it’s scary to be attacked, it’s dangerous for business, but it's disgusting and filthy of these people to be posting photos on these websites. ... Someone should be prosecuting these people."
    Yes it is dreadful the way citizens who cannot rely on the FBI for justice have said mean things about your disgusting, degrading, giggling filthy pedo posts. Poor thing or maybe 'pauvre chose'.

As always, they use the reflection. The posts they put out themselves are now evidence that the 'alt-Right' (perhaps right-thinking humans) are persecuting them. They feign righteous indignation against the posts they themselves made. It boggles the mind. Additionally, anyone who opposes them is branded 'Alt-right', which has previously been the kiss of death. (Obviously, they are not adapting their tactics very quickly).

Furthermore, who says this is 'dangerous' for business? It might be 'bad' for business, but 'dangerous' implies loss of life. Not unexpected in the dicey world of providing children for the elite.

Alefantis' response is exactly what I would expect if the accusations were true.
    Last edited by Marikins; 21st November 2016 at 17:30. Reason: to be even more disdainful

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

37. Link to Post #20
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    New The Woman Herself on an AMA on Reddit hinting towards private home showings as occult magic/rituals

"Everything depends on which context you are doing what you are doing. If you are doing the occult magic in the context of art or in a gallery, then it is the art. If you are doing it in different context, in spiritual circles or private house or on TV shows, it is not art."
    Well there you have it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast