+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'That's Classified' with Michael Schratt | 3rd November 2016 | Anti-Gravity Research, Black Projects Fraud, Waste & Abuse

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default 'That's Classified' with Michael Schratt | 3rd November 2016 | Anti-Gravity Research, Black Projects Fraud, Waste & Abuse

That's Classified With Micheal Schratt

Black Technology & The Military Industrial Complex : Anti-Gravity Research, Black Projects Fraud, Waste & Abuse

Published 5th November 2016

New show with none other than conceptual artist Micheal Schratt.
    Topics covered: The historical legacy of anti-gravity research, fraud waste and abuse in military aircraft procurement, cost overruns on the F-35 program, B-2 Stealth Bomber, USAPs and Black Budget funding, classified code-names, Hudson Valley Boomerang , Belgium Triangle, and Ben Rich quotes.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Anka (5th January 2020), Cidersomerset (6th November 2016), Fellow Aspirant (6th November 2016), Franny (6th November 2016), Griff (6th November 2016), justntime2learn (5th November 2016), KiwiElf (6th November 2016), ks4ever (6th November 2016), OldArcher (31st July 2019), Sunny-side-up (7th November 2016), WhiteLove (5th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Default Re: 'That's Classified' with Michael Schratt | 3rd November 2016 | Anti-Gravity Research, Black Projects Fraud, Waste & Abuse

Wow. This is such a rich, fact and figure filled presentation that threads together vast amounts of black project abuses and accomplishments with known aeronautical history. He has really done his homework and is very careful when he draws lines that connect the dots. Many times I had to remind myself that the speaker was Michael Schratt and not Richard Dolan, a man well known for his careful analyses.

His chronological histories of the activities and tie-ins of the major (and not so major, at least in terms of the public eye) aircraft research firms mesh nicely with the claims made by William Tompkins, too.

I look forward to the rest of Schratt's programs. Fascinating.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Anka (5th January 2020), justntime2learn (6th November 2016), OldArcher (31st July 2019), Star Tsar (6th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (6th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Default Re: 'That's Classified' with Michael Schratt | 3rd November 2016 | Anti-Gravity Research, Black Projects Fraud, Waste & Abuse

The Ochelli Effect

Michael Schratt - Secret Black Technology And The Military Industrial Complex

Published 5th November 2016

The Black Ops in the Military Industrial Complex with the Host of newly added AFR show "That's Classified" Michael Schratt. U.F.O.'s Black Budgets, and Black Magic all crammed into one hour!

Check out the end of the YT video code! Coincidence?

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Anka (5th January 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2019), Cidersomerset (6th November 2016), Fellow Aspirant (6th November 2016), justntime2learn (6th November 2016), OldArcher (31st July 2019), Sunny-side-up (7th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Michael is a very good researcher and I have watched several of his vids
    and posted them and in some of them he shows many photos and artist
    impressions and concepts .

Michael Schratt at the Secret Space Program Conference, 2014 San Mateo

Published on 9 Mar 2015
    Michael Schratt at the Secret Space Program Conference, 2014 San Mateo

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2019), Star Tsar (7th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (7th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Mr Schratt

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Forum Borealis

Michael Schratt | Film: This Is The Classified Space Program

Published 22nd July 2019

Michael guides us through some of the basic, irrefutable evidence for the act that the US war machine already has a space fleet & a so called "star wars" program. While Micheal provides verifiable case references the host raises questions of their implications & between them they uncover & shed light on some of the most essential issues raised by this incedible infromation...

Last edited by Star Tsar; 23rd July 2019 at 19:17.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Anka (5th January 2020), Franny (26th July 2019), KiwiElf (23rd July 2019), mountain_jim (25th July 2019), OldArcher (31st July 2019), onevoice (23rd July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread