+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: DEA Official Spills the Beans on the Clinton Foundation (not just sexual abuse: maybe all about drugs)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Default DEA Official Spills the Beans on the Clinton Foundation (not just sexual abuse: maybe all about drugs)

This letter, from a DEA Official to Dave Hodges (who knows Hodges, and who has been a reliable source before), is reproduced in full here:

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/1...ton-foundation

The red bold emphasis is mine, to highlight some of the key points. But it deserves to be read in its entirety. (Maybe twice!)

DEA Official Spills the Beans on the Clinton Foundation

Dear Mr. Hodges,

As you will recall, I had intermittent contact with you during the so-called Central American immigration crisis during May-July of 2014 in which I shared my experiences with you as a result of my work with the DEA.

I am sure you will recall that I introduced you to the inner workings of terrorist training base camps operating in El Salvador as well the planned influx of MS-13 trained assassins into the United States which was accomplished with the oversight of DHS. These forces will soon come into prominence in the coming weeks and months. We are going to see violence in this country on an unprecedented scale just as we are seeing in Europe with the Muslim immigration, the local police will be powerless to act because they are ultimately controlled by federal agencies like DHS who will roadblock normal law enforcement. I am telling you it is hard to not believe that the real goal is to perpetuate massive civil unrest so that more formal uses of governmental power can be brought to bear against and potential American dissident movement which has really mushroomed since the beginning of the Trump candidacy

My purpose for writing to you today is to let you know that I have contact with DOJ and in particular many FBI officials as a result of daily activities. I have to watch my ass and it is not as it was two years ago when we first communicated. I am determined to see the release of certain information prior to the election because I believe you and others are correct when you say, the criminal cabal that seems to have taken over key positions in our government are poised to change America and my children and yours will have to try and survive what is coming and then they will have live in this shít hole. I am playing this very close to the vest. Responding to this email will be pointless as all of our future conversations will have to remain one-sided but I am not writing anything that I do not want released. Please release everything I am sending to you.

To a person my colleagues feel betrayed by the present FBI Director and Attorney General, but I am telling you that Obama is controlling the activities through his appointed CIA operatives who have infiltrated the DOJ as well as military, generally, and the FBI, specifically. The tone of the influence is decidedly pro-“Radical” Muslim and anti-American in the traditional sense. This undue influence often seeks to perpetuate the activities of those people of privilege who seem to be beyond the reach of traditional law enforcement. Their activities include gun running and drug dealing. This has reached into your area because Maricopa County Sheriff Joe will be/is the victim of election fraud because the certain people want him out because he will not look the other way when it comes to cartel drug activity in Arizona which is key because Arizona is a border state.

Your reporting of the corrupt voting machines in your area seems to be correct but Arpaio is more of a target than Trump because he is an impediment to drug trafficking in your area. You have to remember that your Sheriff was at one time one of us, so we know what we are seeing. Yes- I am saying that Obama’s DOJ is protecting the drug dealers by going after Arpaio. The persecution of the Sheriff has nothing to do with the violations of the civil rights of immigrants and has everything to do with his refusal to cooperate with the Obama administration by looking the other way when it comes to both cartel and the intertwined activities of terrorists that have crossed our borders in great numbers since 2010.

Most will never know who these people are until they act. They live among us, work with us and their children even go to school our children. When they are arrested, DHS shows up to intervene and the issue is cloaked under the guise of racial prejudice and border agents and local law enforcement who are over-stepping their bounds. The police are so discouraged that they have basically given up. This is actually a case of thinly disguised criminal enterprise corruption and DHS always runs the interference. This is a lot of what you see in these inexplicable catch and release activities. The bigger the drug and gun fish that is apprehended, the quicker they are released to repeat the same actions.

A case in point from the past: Do you remember when Congressman Bridenstine tried to enter a holding facility for immigrants at Ft. Sill during the 2014 immigration crisis and he was told by DHS to come back and make an appointment? DHS was attempting to shield what was truly going on which was the introduction of foreign operatives into mainstream America. West African terrorists are also coming across our border with bad intentions, not just people from Central America and the Middle East. I have every indication that these forces are ready to unleash massive waves of destruction in our country as their drug activities have increased exponentially in the past several months. They are raising money for purposes that extend far beyond mere living expenses.

You have written that you expect the left to unleash terror attacks should Mrs. Clinton not win the election through whatever means is at her disposal. You are correct, but I think this may be a moot point. Speaking of Mrs. Clinton, the Foundation is the most criminal enterprise organization on the face of the earth. They avoid detection because of the use of their shell corporations which gives them at least 2-3 degrees of separation.

When the President of the Philippines executed thousands of drug dealers he was upsetting the balance of trade in the drug industry and I believe he was cutting into Foundation activities. This is why Obama was going to Manila to personally speak with him until Obama was attacked with a tirade of insults and name-calling by this newly elected President. This politician will not be in power for long. The CIA has a way of taking the massive protests that we see in the news and turning it on whomever they want to displace. The people of the Philippines are protesting the military presence in the Philippines today but this could be turned into revolutionary force tomorrow. This is why this rogue President is moving towards aligning with China and you have picked up on that in an article I read. This President is looking for protection and he should be.

The world war that is coming has a lot to do with drug wars, not just Syria. There are clear divisions in the world that are firming up along these lines and it would be a mistake to ignore these developments.

The DEA is just as corrupted as the FBI, as we are still honoring our under-the-table agreement with the Sinolas in which we agree to only interdict 20% of the drug shipments into the United States in exchange for some unknown amount of intelligence information. How many terrorist cells do you think we are knowingly letting in along with the drugs? It was during the same time frame that you and I were talking that Judicial Watch came across the ISIS and drug cartel base camp near El Paso. I am sure you asked yourself how many facilities like this one exist and if there are any inside of the United States? There are and they are now working with foreign entities inside the United States. When we make our token busts, we frequently come upon the involvement of Russian and Chinese national who are in this country and they are immediately released by DOJ and DHS. It is starting to look like one big and happy criminal enterprise family that is international in scope but does enjoy the protection of the Obama administration.

Your article about a multi-pronged attack including a Red Dawn element is close to what I know to be a real possibility and this is the advanced force designed to disrupt command and control in the coming war.
    The sad thing is that many agents suspect this and we are powerless to expose it. Congress has been tipped off and they show no interest. A lot of the reason that I think you are correct about what you have recently written, are the paramilitary base camps in and around San Salvador which have now spread to Honduras. this is a growing problem and growing concern. These terrorists have been trained on stingers and 50 cal weapons. They are also serving as drug transport entities.

In the past couple of days since Director Comey announced he was reopening the investigation on Mrs. Clinton, I have had several advanced warnings of what was coming. The Clintons have fallen into disfavor with important entities- groups.

My colleagues believe that more than Mrs. Clinton is being targeted and that there are unknown actors looking to commit a hostile takeover of the Clinton Foundation because the Clintons have stepped on important toes in the international drug and gun trade, in particular, in Peru, which is the conduit between Middle East terrorists and the cartels. As I have told you before, my associates on the FBI drug task force(s) tell me that this reopening of the investigation is not the result of Director Comey being pressured to act against Mrs. Clinton from within the FBI, as many publications have insinuated. The sudden turning of Director Comey against Mrs. Clinton is motivated by forces outside of the FBI. At least that is what we are being led to believe and I think it is so. Any agent that would launch an investigation into any of the areas that I have mentioned here would be finished or worse.

I have spoken with some who participated in the original email investigation. When the emails led to guns and drugs, the emails were destroyed and this line of the investigation was reduced to a series of meaningless leads. I know this for a fact because we had some of the same information.

Everyone of the agents will privately admit that the first FBI investigation was designed to produce exoneration for Mrs. Clinton. My people are aware of this because some of the subject matter involved money laundering from drug and gun operations. Don’t make the mistake in believing that this present investigation is any more or any less honest that the last one. Of course, you should also not believe what you are reading and seeing in the press. The Clinton duo is being taken down for reasons that are unknown to me by forces that I have to come to believe control Director Comey and AG Lynch. In one of your most recent articles you talked about Clinton being elected and then indicted. This opens an endless universe of possibilities about how the transition of power will be handled in January.

Many of us believe that the United States is about to become a thinly veiled narco terrorist state, the biggest in the history of the world. I could see cartel members, of their representatives visiting the White House in this next administration. At present in the DEA, we are most often cast into the role of blocking legitimate investigations in these areas. Some fear that we will soon become facilitators. To date that role has always been fulfilled by the CIA. However, we think it is going to permeate the ranks of my agency. By the way Dave, you have claimed to have contact with another DEA source during the time we were speaking. Be careful, trolls abound with false information.

I strongly believe that Hillary could be indicted. I think that what you have written about the possible scenarios following an indictment is possible, but that part is unknown and unconfirmed from my perspective. I do know that the FBI investigators with our assistance are still being limited in what they can look at. I have been contacted for information related to past drug investigations only to have the requests prepared and the FBI no longer shows any interest in the information, particularly if it is drug related. Any investigation that includes drug trafficking and money laundering seems to still be out of bounds. The Weiner angle is laughable but they may make it stick. It appears to some that it is open season on Hillary Clinton at the Bureau with regard to these emails.

It is my belief that if Mrs. Clinton survives this latest round, and I do not think she will, we are going to see a massive purge in the government like this country has ever seen. I have given you a lot to digest so I am going to close for now.

2. The Following 58 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (6th November 2016), A Voice from the Mountains (9th November 2016), Alan (6th November 2016), alexius (8th November 2016), Atlas (14th February 2017), avid (6th November 2016), Basho (6th November 2016), bennycog (6th November 2016), betoobig (6th November 2016), Blacklight43 (6th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), bojancan (9th November 2016), Callista (6th November 2016), Cara (6th November 2016), ceetee9 (6th November 2016), celticwarrior (6th November 2016), Chester (6th November 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2017), Daughter of Time (10th February 2017), DNA (10th February 2017), drneglector (7th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (8th November 2016), Ewan (6th November 2016), Flash (6th November 2016), gaiagirl (6th November 2016), GCS1103 (6th November 2016), genevieve (6th November 2016), ghostrider (6th November 2016), gord (7th November 2016), guayabal (6th November 2016), Hervé (7th November 2016), JRS (6th November 2016), justntime2learn (8th November 2016), lucidity (7th November 2016), mojo (6th November 2016), NancyV (6th November 2016), Nasu (6th November 2016), norman (6th November 2016), onawah (6th November 2016), peggy englebrake (6th November 2016), Richard S. (6th November 2016), Rocky_Shorz (12th February 2017), RunningDeer (10th November 2016), seko (6th November 2016), shadowstalker (10th November 2016), Shannon (7th November 2016), Sierra (6th November 2016), sllim11 (6th November 2016), Sophocles (6th November 2016), Spellbound (6th November 2016), syrwong (6th November 2016), TargeT (6th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (6th November 2016), Tibouchine (8th November 2016), TrumanCash (8th November 2016), turiya (8th November 2016), Ultima Thule (6th November 2016), Woody (6th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Default Re: DEA Official Spills the Beans on the Clinton Foundation (not just sexual abuse: maybe all about drugs)

dhuuuu. I know I'm thick, but what is D.E.A ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

betoobig (6th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), Callista (6th November 2016), Woody (6th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: DEA Official Spills the Beans on the Clinton Foundation (not just sexual abuse: maybe all about drugs)

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    The US Drug Enforcement Administration. (http://dea.gov)

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (14th February 2017), bennycog (6th November 2016), betoobig (6th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), Callista (6th November 2016), gord (7th November 2016), guayabal (6th November 2016), justntime2learn (8th November 2016), NancyV (11th February 2017), norman (6th November 2016), TargeT (6th November 2016), Woody (6th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

That's the branch of government that ensures blackops budgets stay nice and fully funded.

Legalize everything... black markets fund black ops.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Atlas (14th February 2017), avid (6th November 2016), bennycog (6th November 2016), betoobig (6th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), Callista (6th November 2016), ceetee9 (6th November 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2017), GCS1103 (6th November 2016), gord (7th November 2016), guayabal (6th November 2016), justntime2learn (8th November 2016), Kryztian (7th November 2016), Lifebringer (6th November 2016), NancyV (6th November 2016), norman (6th November 2016), Richard S. (6th November 2016), seko (6th November 2016), Shannon (7th November 2016), TrumanCash (8th November 2016), Woody (6th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

That's the branch of government that ensures blackops budgets stay nice and fully funded.

Legalize everything... black markets fund black ops.
    That's got 2 ways of looking at it. The first, you've stated. The second is that all the operatives, as well as being deadly dangerous ( of course ). are hugely bustable, if enough commitment and force is applied.

I think Trump was having a laugh when he said he wanted to build a wall.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

betoobig (6th November 2016), justntime2learn (8th November 2016), TargeT (6th November 2016), Woody (6th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

This article makes lots of sense. The best way to destroy a country is to make it a drug cartel paradise. Look at Columbia, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Afghanistan, Phillipines, name it. The west is clearly being systematically destroyed.

The question is why and by whom.

And will some day drug deals be enough to supply the secret ops or not??? There must be a limit to its revenue generating (not talking of pharmaceutical here, which in turn must be quite involved too in this process).
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

avid (6th November 2016), bennycog (6th November 2016), betoobig (6th November 2016), Bill Ryan (6th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), Cara (6th November 2016), gaiagirl (6th November 2016), gord (7th November 2016), guayabal (6th November 2016), justntime2learn (8th November 2016), Kryztian (7th November 2016), mojo (6th November 2016), Nasu (6th November 2016), seko (6th November 2016), TargeT (6th November 2016), TrumanCash (8th November 2016), Woody (6th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    This article makes lots of sense. The best way to destroy a country is to make it a drug cartel paradise. Look at Columbia, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Afghanistan, Phillipines, name it. The west is clearly being systematically destroyed.

The question is why and by whom.

And will some day drug deals be enough to supply the secret ops or not??? There must be a limit to its revenue generating (not talking of pharmaceutical here, which in turn must be quite involved too in this process).
    Apparently drug dealing can generate a huge amount of money neccessary for black ops and other purposes. Money is an abstract concept that is hard to define, but it takes concrete forms at the top. I remember Geroge Green said money is GOD. Gold, Oil and Drugs.
    Since TPTB don't have much gold (they spent it all), and it is interfering the value of the Dollar, gold has always been suppressed. Oil will not be very precious in the near future as a form of control as countries possessing high tech can rebel and produce new sources of energy or mechines that reduce the consumption of oil. There remains only the more eternal drugs. So thats what they are doing, suppress the good drugs that cure on one hand, and on the other hand spread the use of psychodelic drugs especially in countries where the government is weak and subserviant to TPTB. Duping the people is as important as making war when it comes to money.
    Last edited by syrwong; 6th November 2016 at 16:43.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

bluestflame (6th November 2016), Cara (8th November 2016), Ewan (6th November 2016), gord (7th November 2016), mojo (6th November 2016), norman (6th November 2016), seko (6th November 2016), TargeT (6th November 2016), Woody (6th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I went to sleep soon after reading the OP. I expected to wake up to see a thread that was several pages long.

I think this email from the DEA guy is enough to show us that something big is happening. It convinces me that Trump is not acting alone but part of something well planned and of Biblical-Fulford proportions.

I'm beginning to understand why the Clinton bunch have been hammering on the Trump-Russia thing so much. They probably intend to use the fact that Russia has given Edward Snowden refuge as their main defense. If I'm right about this being a well planned pincer to round them up, that won't make much difference for them.

Of course, in a game this big, the Clintons are easily expendable. Never mind Hillary's hit list, she herself is very likely to be found dead shortly. It's interesting to note that of all the stuff that the MSM played down or covered up, her health issues WERE allowed to get through to the mindless masses.

edit:

The Convoy of Russian war ships heading for the Mediteranian may even be a plan for them to take over control of the area so that US forces can speedily be re deployed on this issue. Just a wild guess, of course.

edit2:

I think I read here somewhere a while back that the Rockefellers were reducing their share in the oil trade and were investing in Cannabis production in a south American country (?)
    Last edited by norman; 6th November 2016 at 20:16.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (7th November 2016), Bill Ryan (6th November 2016), Cara (8th November 2016), gord (7th November 2016), justntime2learn (8th November 2016), onawah (7th November 2016), Shannon (7th November 2016), Woody (6th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I went to sleep soon after reading the OP. I expected to wake up to see a thread that was several pages long.
    Yes, me too.

I agree: I think something huge is happening, or is about to happen -- a kind of macropolitical forest fire. The question may be what gets burned to the ground and what is untouched, or rescued/repaired.

It makes Nixon, in Watergate, look like a little kid who stole cookies from another kid in the playground. It may be so monumental (and catastrophic for at least some of those in authority) that even a brave senior cop holding a solo press conference (one of the many things that might happen) would have no chance of adequately summarizing it, especially to those who know nothing at all about any of this.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (7th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2017), DNA (11th February 2017), gord (7th November 2016), Griff (6th November 2016), justntime2learn (8th November 2016), mojo (6th November 2016), norman (6th November 2016), onawah (7th November 2016), Shannon (7th November 2016), TargeT (6th November 2016), TrumanCash (8th November 2016), Woody (6th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I'm still in information shock from the last two weeks of Clinton revelation, at this point I think it's clear that they are being "flushed" by their own people, there's far too much coming out from "outlets" that were previously tightly controlled.. my distrust of wikileaks again is stimulated... wiki leaks is essentially the tool of this take down (FBI as well, obviously). the media could have chosen to ignore wiki leaks and regulate it to nothing.. they didn't, that is an indicator.

this is an onion, Trump is just one more layer, it probably goes deeper than I'm even guessing at... this isn't a new game being played by these families.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (7th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), gord (7th November 2016), norman (6th November 2016), Shannon (7th November 2016), TrumanCash (8th November 2016), Woody (6th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

seems the framework is still perfectly intact , they're just changing the figure head for another one of thier choosing

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

gord (7th November 2016), Shannon (7th November 2016), TargeT (6th November 2016), TrumanCash (8th November 2016), Woody (6th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,350 times in 21,475 posts

I agree: I think something huge is happening, or is about to happen
    Bill Holter, one of the most seasoned, sensible, and connected gold bugs out there, also expects something big, within the next 21 hours or so (24 hours from the time of his post, 3 hours ago now).

His post, with a hint of what he's heard, is at: Total disbelief….

He writes therein:
    Quote It is my understanding that even the police are blown away with what they have found relating to satanic rituals, pedophilia, not to mention fraud and outright treason. I had previously lowered my guess as to odds of the election NOT being held over the last couple of weeks as we got closer and closer to 11/8. I now believe the odds are greatly raised and now higher than ever before. If what I believe to be coming out in the next 24 hours does actually materialize, our world will have immediately changed and game over scenario will arrive without any notice.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (7th November 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (7th November 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2017), DNA (11th February 2017), gord (7th November 2016), justntime2learn (8th November 2016), norman (6th November 2016), onawah (7th November 2016), Sophocles (6th November 2016), thunder24 (6th November 2016), TrumanCash (8th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

FBI director: No charges after new review of Hillary Clinton emails

Rt.com
    6 Nov, 2016 20:41

FBI Director James Comey has told Congress that a new investigation by his agency of Hillary Clinton's private email server has not unearthed any information that would warrant any charges being brought against the Democratic candidate.

Saying that his team "has been working around the clock," studying emails on a laptop belonging to the husband of an aide of Hillary Clinton's, Comey claimed the review of the additional material "from a device obtained in connection with an unrelated criminal investigation" did not change the investigators' previous conclusion regarding Clinton's email practices.

In July, the FBI said no charges were warranted in the case of the former secretary of state concerning her use of a private email server.

[We] have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton," Comey wrote in his letter on Sunday.

Full article at RT

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

avid (7th November 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2017), gord (7th November 2016), norman (6th November 2016), TargeT (6th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (6th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Do not forget that there is a long and deep connection between the high priests of Satan, and the high priests of money. I doubt that Jesus threw the money lenders of the temple, the one time that he got physically angry, just because they might have been cheating a bit or price fixing.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (7th November 2016), DeDukshyn (10th November 2016), DNA (11th February 2017), gord (7th November 2016), TargeT (6th November 2016), thunder24 (6th November 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dang ... well if I predicted that the chaos would increase ... I might finally have made a correct prediction.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (7th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), DNA (11th February 2017), gord (7th November 2016), Shannon (7th November 2016), Sophocles (7th November 2016), TargeT (6th November 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

It's important to make clear that "They" are a wide ranging association of families.

Apparently, a top Rothschild said " we'll be the only ones still standing when 'this' is all over". Because it was Fulford who relayed this, I guess I'm supposed to be embarrassed to admit it came from him. He also claimed that Rothschilds had a meeting with Asians where they agreed to proceed together with a plan to turn the world around to go in the direction the Asians where insisting upon.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (6th November 2016), gord (7th November 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

That seems a bit strange.. I'm watching an INFOWARS live stream right now that's claiming child sex revelations etc etc... is this all just some psyop?

he's also saying that the military is being told that clinton will be installed.... I'm confused.. haha
    Last edited by TargeT; 6th November 2016 at 22:09.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (7th November 2016), bluestflame (6th November 2016), gord (7th November 2016), norman (6th November 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

reason i still pay attention to alex jones is the energies don't lie no matter what spin is placed upon it , trick is to not get drawn into the drama , spin has its own enenrgy signature , elements of truth to the info he shares or he'd have no followers
    no matter how much spin before gets it and how much after it leaves him , breaking it down into simple components , discharging the emotional charge before having a proper look \unspun

a reminder , never let the emotions behind the steering wheel

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

gord (7th November 2016), norman (6th November 2016), TargeT (6th November 2016), TrumanCash (8th November 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    That seems a bit strange.. I'm watching an INFOWARS live stream right now that's claiming child sex revelations etc etc... is this all just some psyop?

he's also saying that the military is being told that clinton will be installed.... I'm confused.. haha
    https://m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/co.../?compact=true

This Reddit thread was posted on the spirit cooking thread. It is examining emails straight of of the "Podesta files", and seems pretty incriminating. Its like a lot of stuff is bubbling up all at once....

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

yes is like there's a frantic scramble to keep up with the waves of release , calculated for that effect no doubt

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

gord (7th November 2016), TargeT (6th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast