+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: DEA Official Spills the Beans on the Clinton Foundation (not just sexual abuse: maybe all about drugs)

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,350 times in 21,475 posts

Default Re: DEA Official Spills the Beans on the Clinton Foundation (not just sexual abuse: maybe all about drugs)

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    How could either SDR's or gold bullion, both of which are far more scarce than US Dollars, replace US Dollars as the world's "reserve" currency, the currency in terms of which major trade, contracts and debt are settled? And a related question, aren't all such monetary systems, based on some single reserve currency (and it's associated debt-paper or precious metal as the "most senior" asset) doomed to failure, as their supply drifts out of syncrhonization with economic activity, as we have seen over and over in history?

This multi-polar monetary system solves it.

Contracts and debt can be denominated in SDR units, but written to allow settlement or repayment in any of the several major national currencies (or gold or whatever else) that are in the "basket" of currencies (*), whose exchange rates with the SDR (and hence between each other) are set by the BIS or IMF or whatever global institution sets such things (under the discreet control of the elites, of course.)
    Continuing my off topic remarks from last November 2016 - Joseph P. Farrell just came out with his weekly "News And Views From the Nefarium", and this week he is reporting on news that Japan is joining CIPS, the Chinese alternative to SWIFT, for moving money between banks and across international borders, in large amounts. "CIPS" stands for the Cross-Border Interbank Payment System, which is operated by the China International Payment Service Corporation (CIPS Corp).

Farrell points out an important detail - CIPS allows transferring money directly between participating currencies, unlike SWIFT, which requires that all transfers go into, or out of, US Dollars.

This is just what I've been anticipating. Instead of there being a single global reserve currency (the US Dollar, in my lifetime), there will be multiple national currencies, directly interchangeable with each other, at rates ultimately controlled by the hidden hands of the elite.

CIPS is starting to realize this shift from a US Dollar dominated monetary hegemony, to a multi-polar monetary system.

Here is Farrell, with his own take on this:

In his GizaDeathStar.com post about this, Farrell links to the original article Long time U.S. vassal state Japan to bypass dollar and SWIFT to transact using China's CIPS system in inter-bank settlement (TheDailyEconomist.com).
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th February 2017 at 23:01.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (10th February 2017), Bill Ryan (10th February 2017), Chester (9th February 2017), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2017), ElfeMya (11th February 2017), genevieve (10th February 2017), Griff (10th February 2017), NancyV (11th February 2017), onawah (9th February 2017), PathWalker (11th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,657 times in 4,303 posts

Default Re: DEA Official Spills the Beans on the Clinton Foundation (not just sexual abuse: maybe all about drugs)

I'm of the opinion that very few understand the apocalyptic message entailed in this thread via the OP except Turiya.
    Part of this is the fault of the OP in my opinion. The title is wrong in my opinion. This thread should be called something like "Homeland Security's Blue Print for Destroying the USA".
    While folks on this thread are focusing on the drug aspect they are not paying attention to what is really important.
    This information leaker has already shown that he/they ACTUALLY DO KNOW SOMETHING, being as they called Sherrif Joe Arpaio losing the election in Arizona. I live in Arizona and I'm telling you, nobody saw this coming.
    If voter fraud was carried out in AZ then it could have only been done via electronic voting machines just as the DEA information leaker stated. Arizona requires ID to vote, and further more you have to vote in the area you live and are registered in. If you are not on the list of folks who are supposed to vote in the area they turn you away even if you have a valid AZ ID.

This thread is truly terrifying.
    Folks don't keep a big picture understanding in my opinion, and as such they tend to dismiss articles like this and what it is trying to communicate.
    Let's do a big picture recap real quick.
    The elite being guys such as Soros, Rockefeller, Rothschild and the like want a one world Government, with a one world currency and a one world religion. The major obstacle to all of this would be the middle class of the more prominent western countries, because those people enjoy their lifestyles and would see no personal gain in a one world Government.
    The middle class has been under non-stop attack via economic destabilizing methods, many are now on public assistance and the like, we see America becoming more and more of a welfare state. This has been done by design.
    And now here we are on the door step to world war III. US forces have conquered and occupied all of the Middle Eastern countries in their play book with the final objective in sight,,,,IRAN!
    When Iran is attacked, WWIII will have been ignited, Russia and China have stated they will not allow the US to invade Iran.

And as we are on the doorstep to world war III we see a multi tiered attack planned on the American People. We see that ISIS trained soldiers and the like are prepared to come through the border of Mexico and recruit newly arrived immigrate Muslims brought to the US for the sole purpose of destabilizing the US from within. As the US enters WWIII it will see it's homeland attacked from within by a Muslim population which hates the US due to the foreign policy practiced by the US for the last fifteen plus years.

I'm guessing these attacks will first take place in our large cities.
    We are talking about soldiers trained to use Stinger missles and 50 Cal machine guns.
    This may not sound like much to those who view such as small potatoes but let me assure you, this kind of fire power could tear a city apart from within very quickly. How do you use cruise missles and jet fighters to cleanse a city occupied as such. You can't. Americans would be hostages in their own cities. If Government agencies have truly been compromised to this extent, they may in fact help flame the situation by blowing up exit routes out of said cities.

My suggestion to folks is to move out of the big cities first and foremost.
    I have my own idea of what would be preferred in terms of places to live under these circumstances.
    I do not think anyone can plan to bugout and live off of saved food for multiple years if it comes down to it.
    My suggestion to folks is to move outside of the cities atleast to a distance one tank of gas won't get to you, and secondly I would suggest living somewhere that is already in the business of food production.
    Folks may think living on a lonely rocky crag would be the best one could hope for in this situation but I do not think so.
    Food movement via trucking and commerace may come to a blinding halt, my suggestion is to live in a agricultural friendly area that is far from a big city and maybe also an area with like minded citizens in terms of politics and religion.

Bill recently posted this video and it is spot on in my opinion.
    Ex-Marine working in Iraq explains the sentiment of the local population in terms of their love for the US.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTXN2p3qVRg
    Last edited by DNA; 11th February 2017 at 08:28.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

alh02 (11th February 2017), NancyV (11th February 2017), onawah (12th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Apologies, DNA, but I, personally, do not share your opinion of the likelihood we all experience this outcome.

What I wonder though is... what are we each doing such that we reduce the odds an outcome such as the one you appear to be predicting is avoided?
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

DNA (12th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Apologies, DNA, but I, personally, do not share your opinion of the likelihood we all experience this outcome.

What I wonder though is... what are we each doing such that we reduce the odds an outcome such as the one you appear to be predicting is avoided?

This isn't my opinion this is the opinion of the elite. Now you can argue as to whether they will be successful or not, but I suggest you deal with the reality that this is their agenda.
    For folks who wish to hear some good news on this account, it seems that Trump is doing everything he can to block this agenda, but it is an agenda that is well underway, and if you wish to find a way to counter it you would do well to acknowledge it first.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (14th February 2017), Chester (11th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

This isn't my opinion this is the opinion of the elite. Now you can argue as to whether they will be successful or not, but I suggest you deal with the reality that this is their agenda.
    For folks who wish to hear some good news on this account, it seems that Trump is doing everything he can to block this agenda, but it is an agenda that is well underway, and if you wish to find a way to counter it you would do well to acknowledge it first.
    Ahhh well, I understand that this is likely an agenda of a loosely joined "elite."

In reading your post though, I got the feeling you have acquiesced that their desired outcome was essentially a forgone conclusion. You also recommended actions folks should take for what seemed like you were saying was inevitable. This is partially why I drew that conclusion.

If I interpreted your post incorrectly, I apologize. I hope you know how much I appreciate so many of your posts... nothing has changed there.

So based on how I interpreted that post, I just felt compelled to state I was far more optimistic.
    Last edited by Chester; 11th February 2017 at 22:52.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bruno (14th February 2017), DNA (12th February 2017), Satori (12th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ahhh well, I understand that this is likely an agenda of a loosely joined "elite."

I don't think I would term them "loosely joined".

In reading your post though, I got the feeling you have acquiesced that their desired outcome was essentially a forgone conclusion.
    In all honesty I do. I believe we are living on borrowed time, and I 100% believe had Hillary been elected we would have ushered in this area beginning 2017 for sure. It still might.
    You also recommended actions folks should take for what seemed like you were saying was inevitable. This is partially why I drew that conclusion.
    I absolutely think this is their intent.
    Is it possible that these plans may not come to fruition? Sure. But if you thought there was a better chance than not of this plan being activated don't you think it a good idea to somewhat prepare yourself for it?
    As of right now I would give the depopulation agenda an 80% probability with a better than 50% chance it is initiated this year.

If I interpreted your post incorrectly, I apologize. I hope you know how much I appreciate so many of your posts... nothing has changed there.
    So based on how I interpreted that post, I just felt compelled to state I was far more optimistic.
    Sam I appreciate your posts as well and I appreciate your saying such.
    I don't think you have misinterpreted me though. I think you have pretty much got what I'm saying, I think you want to be in disagreement to what I'm saying because it is so horrifying and distasteful to contemplate.
    I understand.
    I've had this discussion with folks before. I've given data point after data point, I've provided testimony and it never really amounts to anything. People are disturbed by this topic and understandably so.
    You asked if there was anything we could do to avoid this problem.
    The one piece of advice I could give would be do not allow the elite to create your views on the world with their false programming.
    The elite have put so much into controlling the media and Hollywood to insure that their voice is the only voice in terms of controlling the minds of the west.
    We have to retain our individuality and take back our autonomy and the only way to do this in my opinion is to have a grasp of the truth.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by DNA; 12th February 2017 at 01:19.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (14th February 2017), Chester (12th February 2017), Satori (12th February 2017), TargeT (14th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi DNA - why I suggest the possibility the "elite" is loosely joined is because I see a great deal of factions underneath this "elite" umbrella who often appear to be just as much at war with themselves as with the masses of humanity which encompasses someone like myself, my family, my loved ones and friends.

I honor your opinion that "our chances" are not good. I just shared my own opinion which is that "our chances are very good." But I must be honest about my opinion. It is only that. Also, I base my opinion on my own metaphysical cosmological "assumptions" which are based in what is known as 'monistic idealism' and my operational assumption that "I (we) create our reality."

I make my bet based on my belief that more folks truly desire continuance and continuance in rewarding ways as opposed to... say, self destruction. My belief is an application of "that which fits and is possible" within my metaphysical world view... nothing I can prove and, nothing I likely should try to prove, only share... just in case another might wish to pick it up and try it on for themselves.

I believe I have done a pretty good job in extracting myself from the influences, seen and unseen, known and unknown via external sources and I have developed a sound operational protocol for maintaining my sovereignty.

I just choose to be optimistic despite what looking primarily at "data points" has done for me when that's just about all I used to focus upon (and note, do not take this last statement to suggest I think you might be doing this... it is what I used to do until I finally realized so doing didn't serve my family, loved ones, friends, folks I pass on the street and those I never meet and ohhh... also myself).
    Last edited by Chester; 12th February 2017 at 03:18.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bruno (14th February 2017), DNA (14th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I honor your opinion that "our chances" are not good. I just shared my own opinion which is that "our chances are very good." But I must be honest about my opinion. It is only that. Also, I base my opinion on my own metaphysical cosmological "assumptions" which are based in what is known as 'monistic idealism' and my operational assumption that "I (we) create our reality."
    I could argue my point based on the fact that your unconscious mind has been programmed by the elite and is thus creating the reality they wish to see materialize.
    If metaphysical pixie dust was a fuel to create and sustain your reality and you wanted to know how much pixie dust was actualized via you and your autonomous vision versus the lifetime of mental programming you have received via media brain washing that has kept a silent program humming in your subconscious, I think you would be disappointed to see which reality you were actually putting more work into maintaining.
    People wish to debate about being optimistic or pessimistic, but I would rather state pragmatism is the best choice of action.
    Instead of seeing what you "want" to be there, why not see what is "really" there, thus you can make the best and most informed opinion.
    My only advice thus far has been for folks to move out of the big cities.
    Do you think Bill Ryan lives in Ecuador strictly because he loves Mountain Climbing?
    Why don't you ask Bill why he chose Ecuador to live in?
    I've never asked him, nor do I remember him stating so in anything I've read, but I'm guessing he is trying to live as far away from the big cities as possible.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (14th February 2017), PurpleLama (14th February 2017), TargeT (14th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3