+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Verifying Election Results - Important

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Default Verifying Election Results - Important

This is something anyone can and should do, regardless of whether they like or don't like any particular election result. The link has important new information that only came to light recently and is not widely known.

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2016/...omment-2703200

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Default Re: Verifying Election Results - Important

At first glance, I don't see why is this is "important new information". It appears to be like any blog that contains personal opinions that may or may not contain truth. What am I missing?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Nasu (9th November 2016), shijo (9th November 2016), TargeT (9th November 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Most people are unaware that Ballot Images exist and can be requested. This allows even paperless machine results to be 100% audited.

There's no "opinion" in the detailed information provided in the links in the comment. It's factual information.

Most people are not aware of the Fraction Magic software; info only started coming out in the last few weeks on www.blackboxvoting.org first in the 6 Fraction Magic reports and only very recently in the video that shows it. It's a proven process--completely different from "hacking" individual voting machines. It can be used with multiple races, multiple counties, multiple states. People ARE NOT AWARE that this specific database capability was present because of how it was hidden. People ARE NOT AWARE that they can do something about it!

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I hope that by the time the next election rolls around, these electronic machines will be banned and replaced by something better. Trump said he will introduce an ethics package to reform broken and corrupt parts of the system and a law forbidding these electronic machines from companies with foreign investors (or even solely domestic investors) should all be banned, and either replaced with just paper ballots or some more transparent system.

I'm convinced that Trump would have won nationally by at least 5-10 points in the popular vote if it weren't for massive rigging sponsored by the DNC machine. The Daybreak poll was ridiculed as the most inaccurate poll and yet it proved to have been the most accurate until the popular votes from NY and CA were counted, and NY in particular is probably about the most corrupt state in this entire country. Besides electronic voter fraud they bus people around with fake IDs from precinct to precinct to vote multiple times, and all kinds of other foul stuff. The Daybreak poll was actually based on Los Angeles, just to illustrate the discrepancy.

Where I voted, and everyone else I know who voted, they used paper ballots. I was glad.

Also I was watching the state-by-state results come in, and in Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Virginia there was obvious fraud going on through the cities of Miami, Philadelphia, Durham and Alexandria (Washington DC area). If you watched the results coming in, those cities would post a lot of results early, and then as they approached 90% reporting or so, they seem to have laid back, slowed down, and waited for results to come in from more rural parts of these states. As they saw how many rural votes were coming in, they started getting more and more votes in from these cities. Durham, North Carolina even illegally extended voting for an additional hour to try to make up a 200,000 vote gap that just was not going to happen. And so Trump won NC too. He won all of these states except Virginia actually, where our governor Terry McCauliffe is a well-known Clinton shill. He was head of the DNC in the 90's.

6. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)
    ...I'm convinced that Trump would have won nationally by at least 5-10 points in the popular vote if it weren't for massive rigging sponsored by the DNC machine.
    I can't see how she won the popular vote either, especially with such a landslide win in the electoral college.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th November 2016), Bob (11th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread