+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Questions about Tensor technology and Environmental Harmonizers.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member nancy's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Questions about Tensor technology and Environmental Harmonizers.

Hello All, I am a new member, this is my first forum, first post, so I hope I'm doing everything alright.
    My most recent esoteric interest has been Tensor technology as per Slim Spurling. I have been successful in making rings, acu-vac coils, and am now making harmonizers. I was wondering if anyone knew the best frequencies (besides water) to play the harmonizer. I don't have the frequency of water. I have ordered the environmental clearing CD, but it's not here yet. I happen to have sounds of Sun and Saturn on my phone, but was a little suspect because those were one of the few NASA released. Also because I don't personally know what the result would be. I also have a collection of tuning forks, and I could get an app to generate sound frequencies....

I guess my question is....Does anyone know or have a list of best frequencies and sounds to play a tensor harmonizer? Also if you could please tell me the expected effect of each. Thanks Everyone......happy to be here!!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nancy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2016), Cara (14th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th November 2016), kirolak (13th November 2016), Pam (15th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (16th November 2016), shaberon (13th November 2016), transiten (3rd December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Default Re: Questions about Tensor technology and Environmental Harmonizers.

Hi & welcome, very interesting first post, but please would you expand a little about what Tensor Technology is & its uses? I,for one, have no idea.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th November 2016), nancy (14th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (16th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Is this some kind of marketing ?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Bob (1st December 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th November 2016), kirolak (14th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (16th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Welcome Nancy...each of us is on our own Personal Journey here so I do hope you find what you need to fill out the questions you might still have about Life! I know I have & continue to learn new things all the time!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

nancy (14th November 2016), PathWalker (14th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (16th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,517 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Hi & welcome, very interesting first post, but please would you expand a little about what Tensor Technology is & its uses? I,for one, have no idea.
    You're not the only one. Tensor is part of calculus (something Newton swiped from Leibiniz). There's "music of the spheres", i. e., tones based from planetary orbits, which I think was translated into musical spheres made of glass by Kirchner. Maybe that's the direction this is going.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th November 2016), GrnEggsNHam (17th November 2016), kirolak (14th November 2016), nancy (14th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (16th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

so this _is_ marketing .. right ?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Bob (1st December 2016), kirolak (14th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (16th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    There MAY be something to this.. but I doubt it based on this:

LOTS of claims, with a few "this can't be proven by science"

"by science"? Science isn't a guy, or a thing, or a belief... he's saying it cant be proven, because its BS..IMO.

he even mentioned it "might" change GMO seeds? I think he was just running down a list of buzz words.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th November 2016), kirolak (14th November 2016), nancy (14th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (16th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

No, it's not any sort of marketing, I was not trying to sell anything. Anyone can make the rings, coils, acu-cavs, harmonizers....etc. etc. All you need is a desire to start.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nancy For This Post:

Earth Angel (15th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2016), kirolak (14th November 2016), Pam (15th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (16th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thank you for your kind words.... Yes, we are all on a journey, I for one, love to learn (and make) about all the different esoteric ideas people are experimenting with and getting results! Before I was making these rings, I was making my own eeman body circuits...another healing tool. I have a pretty big collection of crystals. Auralite is my new favorite! I have a lot of tuning forks. Experiment with different frequencies.....That's why I joined Avalon, to compare notes and learn from others experiences. I love to read and right now, I am getting into Dolores Cannon. She is a hypnotherapist...the first pioneer in past life regression. She has her own technique and when she hypnotized you, she is actually talking to your higher self. People experience profound healings during her session. She now teaches this all over the country. Please watch some of these sessions on you tube.....it's absolutely amazing!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nancy For This Post:

Earth Angel (15th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (16th November 2016), transiten (3rd December 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

You should try making some rings yourself, then see what it does for you...
    And, yes this guy is a big student of Slim Spurling....He is no Slim Spurling, but he has a big heart. I think after Slim, he us now one of the biggest makers of Slims ideas.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nancy For This Post:

Earth Angel (15th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (16th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by nancy (here)
    No, it's not any sort of marketing, I was not trying to sell anything. Anyone can make the rings, coils, acu-cavs, harmonizers....etc. etc. All you need is a desire to start.
    we know we can acoustically levitate (small for now) objects

so obviously frequencies can be used to manipulate more than we thought of, I'm just a fan of objective/empirical experimentation to reproduce a known result before I agree that something "does" a thing or not.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (16th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I apologize I'm new to posting and threads and everything....I don't think I'm doing this right. At least on my end , my replies are not showing up how I want them to....

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nancy For This Post:

Pam (15th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (16th November 2016), transiten (3rd December 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

That's exactly my passion. If something catches my attention. I don't really believe it until I reproduce it myself.
    Back, to Slims ideas, when you successfully make a ring, you can play frequencies and it amplifies the field of the tensor. The energy field. Slim was successful in making these things called harmonizers..
    And you play frequencies to them and they can help with cleaning up the environment, emf's, chemtrails....

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nancy For This Post:

Pam (15th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (16th November 2016), transiten (3rd December 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thanks you for that info....."music of the spheres"......I think you have an understanding of what my question was. I will try to find that music you're talking about.....and feed it into the harmonizer.
    Do you know of any others?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nancy For This Post:

Pam (15th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (16th November 2016), shaberon (14th November 2016), transiten (3rd December 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

A really simple way to explain tensor field is bubbles.... When you put the wand in the bubble solution, the soap us held up by the tensor field in the ring..... Which is really not supposed to happen, because soap makes water more ...watery, so it really is being held up by nothing besides the tensor field.
    Slims ideas had nothing to do with soap though, he was making energy fields. The way he was able to do that at first was by making a caduceus coil which is basically a sort of electromagnet.. He wrapped a rod of iron in a certain way with an electrical cord (wire) and powered it up. It produced a beam that was palpable to people who are sensitive to energy. It had healing properties and when used outside and aimed at smog, for instance, the smog dissipated. He didn't think that was a good device for the everyday person. It being electrical and all. So he used the same type of winding with copper wires. Any wire has a positive and a negative polarity. He eliminated the negative polarity by folding the wire and twisting it, then welding the tips back onto themselves. This produced a twisted WIRE copper ring that emits a healing beneficial beam that has many uses.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nancy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th November 2016), Pam (15th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (16th November 2016), transiten (3rd December 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

David Sereda had done some research in this area; check out his website.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th November 2016), greybeard (14th November 2016), kirolak (14th November 2016), nancy (14th November 2016), Pam (15th November 2016), quiltinggrandma (16th November 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

A really simple way to explain tensor field is bubbles.... When you put the wand in the bubble solution, the soap us held up by the tensor field in the ring..... Which is really not supposed to happen, because soap makes water more ...watery, so it really is being held up by nothing besides the tensor field.
    Slims ideas had nothing to do with soap though, he was making energy fields. The way he was able to do that at first was by making a caduceus coil which is basically a sort of electromagnet.. He wrapped a rod of iron in a certain way with an electrical cord (wire) and powered it up. It produced a beam that was palpable to people who are sensitive to energy. It had healing properties and when used outside and aimed at smog, for instance, the smog dissipated. He didn't think that was a good device for the everyday person. It being electrical and all. So he used the same type of winding with copper wires. Any wire has a positive and a negative polarity. He eliminated the negative polarity by folding the wire and twisting it, then welding the tips back onto themselves. This produced a twisted WIRE copper ring that emits a healing beneficial beam that has many uses.

I would like to add....it's not just twisted WIRE, the length us very important....It has to be precise. The length of wire is cut to exact different cubit lengths. The first cubit length that was used is the cubit found in the pyramid in Egypt. I think it's above the Kings chamber. Their cubit was 20.6 inches. This cubit deals with physical things....People places and things. The lost cubit, for example deals with spirit and the emotional body. Unblocking chakras, is one use. Every cubit has its particular use. Cutting the wire int exact lengths turns it into an antennae that is able to capture a particular flavor of this energy.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    David Sereda had done some research in this area; check out his website.
    Thanks! I will check it out. Maybe I can find the answer to my question there. Thank you 13th warrior!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nancy For This Post:

Pam (15th November 2016), transiten (3rd December 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    we know we can acoustically levitate (small for now) objects

so obviously frequencies can be used to manipulate more than we thought of, I'm just a fan of objective/empirical experimentation to reproduce a known result before I agree that something "does" a thing or not.
    're

Thank you for that link... Just finished watching it. I was familiar with the Hutchinson effect , but not the experiments done with beetles and levatation. Funny thing, there is this beetle in Mexico ...very beautiful...the locals call it a mayate....it's green and blue all iridescent. That is a very poor part of the country. The kids have few toys and would tie a string to those beetles and use them like balloons. Poor beetles, but the video reminded me that they have a similar structure. Next time I'm in that area, I will make sure to get some samples to see what the wing looks like under a microscope. Maybe they have some of the same levatating properties? Good thing about that part of Mexico, is there are a lot of interesting bugs to choose from. Very interesting undeed!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nancy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th November 2016), Pam (15th November 2016), transiten (3rd December 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

[QUOTE=TargeT;1113880]
    Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    There MAY be something to this.. but I doubt it based on this:

LOTS of claims, with a few "this can't be proven by science"

"by science"? Science isn't a guy, or a thing, or a belief... he's saying it cant be proven, because its BS..IMO.

he even mentioned it "might" change GMO seeds? I think he was just running down a list of buzz words.[/QUOTE

Brian Besco is not a really good talker. He is a sweetheart, but he us more into the spiritual aspect of the tensor rings. I'm not sure he has a complete understanding of the technical side of the rings. Not like Slim Slurping. He was the master. Brian is more a student. Slim was more scientific...Brian, is more spiritual. Same technology. Different aspects. Both men are gifted... each have their own talents.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to nancy For This Post:

Pam (15th November 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,517 times in 4,009 posts

Isn't that tension? Soap reduces friction, but increases surface tension so that the water can form a film/bubble across a larger area than it would with no soap.

I would expect smog to respond to electromagnetics, generally. Sounds a bit like Reich's Orgonne projects, and the copper pyramids we used to have. The difficulty I have with a lot of this stuff is that almost every new investigator has to come out with new words, or use something like caduceus for a new, different meaning. It gets confusing; there should be a knowledge base of defined terms everyone can share, only expanded if there's something we don't have a word for.

I'm a fairly firm adherent to seven or the septenary, i. e. seven sacred planets, seven colors, seven musical notes, as the basis of all manifestation. It's not that there is no such thing as Neptune, ultraviolet, or C#, but that those things are excluded from being the fundamental basis/direct influence on existence. I don't claim any specialized knowledge about the combinations, chords, frequencies, logarithmic ratios, geometrical progressions, or any of that. I am, however, very likely to make some Primum Ens Melissa according to Paracelsus--a nice little piece of esoteric alchemy which can result in certain death or a new person.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th November 2016), Pam (15th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast