Thread: If reincarnation is true...

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: If reincarnation is true...

The Strange Case of the Reincarnation of Anne Frank
    https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2021/...of-anne-frank/
    Brent Swancer

We have long been enamored with the thought of what happens to us after we die. It is a conundrum that has consumed scientists, philosophers, and great thinkers since time unremembered and perhaps always will. We have no more of an answer to this fundamental existential question now than we did since the very first flickers of consciousness bubbled up into the brains of our long forgotten ancestors, but there have been many ideas. One of these is the idea that we are some how reborn and recycled into a new body after death, and the cases of reincarnation are varied and at times very bizarre. A very intriguing case revolves around a woman who from childhood would insist that she was the reincarnation of the famous Anne Frank, in a case that has never been satisfactorily explained.

Many readers will immediately know the name of Annelies Marie Frank, or more popularly known as Anne Frank. Born in 1929 in Frankfurt, Germany, she had the bad fortune of being born Jewish in a place that was not welcoming to them at all at the time. Her family moved to Amsterdam, Netherlands, in 1934 when Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party gained control over Germany, when she was at the age of four and a half, but this did little to protect them. When the Germans occupied the Netherlands in 1940, they began persecuting the Jewish population there as much as anywhere else, and as it intensified, Anne and her family went into hiding to live in cramped hidden rooms behind a bookcase in the place of work of Anne’s father, Otto Frank. There they stayed hidden in the shadows and Anne would write a diary every day of the horrors of war and their predicament, all the way up until they were discovered and arrested by the Gestapo in August 1944 and sent off to concentration camps. Anne would die around 15th April 1945 at the notorious Bergen-Belsen concentration camp. The only survivor of the family during the war would be Otto Frank, who would later find that his daughter’s diary had been saved by his secretary, and it would later be published in 1947 as The Diary of a Young Girl, later known as The Diary of Anne Frank, perhaps one of the most well-known memoirs there is, and the second biggest selling book after the Bible. It is all a very tragic tale, and although Anne Frank lives on in her book and the hearts of millions, it seems that she may have lived on in other ways as well.

In 1954, a girl named Barbro Karlen was born to Christian parents in the country of Sweden, and from an early age was plagued by nightmares that caused her to wake screaming in the middle if the night. When she was just 3 years old, she surprised her parents when she calmly said that her name was not Barbro, but rather Anne. At first this seemed like just a whim, but it soon became obvious that the girl was serious, insisting on being called Anne and later even claiming that her parents were not her real parents and that her full name was in fact “Anne Frank.” Throughout all of this she had recurring nightmares of men in uniform kicking down her door, and at the time Barbro’s parents did not understand the meaning of all of this because they had never heard of Anne Frank and of course their young daughter wouldn’t have heard of her either, as the book had only been translated into a few languages and not Swedish at that point. To them their daughter was just going through some fantasy, but things would get stranger.

Her parents would bring her to see a psychiatrist, but she would not open up about these experiences to him, and so he told them that she was just a normal little girl going through some troubles. He told them that she would grow out of it, and so life went on. By the age of 12, Barbro had gone on to become quite the literary prodigy, penning a book of poetry called Man on Earth, which far from just a child’s scribbled ramblings would go onto become one of the most popular books in her native Sweden, and she would write nine more volumes in the series. During this time, she kept mostly quiet with the talk of Anne Frank, and was even herself starting to think she might be losing her mind. Even when she learned who Anne Frank was, she was so shocked and so tired of being treated like an over imaginative child that she kept it all to herself.

Things got a bit eerie when her parents took her to Amsterdam on a vacation to visit as part of a European tour, and as soon as they were there, they decided to visit the Anne Frank house. Although Barbro had never been to Amsterdam and had no instructions, she immediately knew how to get to the Anne Frank house, taking them unerringly through a walk through the twisting streets of the city to arrive at their destination. Once they were there, she was able to find her way around the house, making comments about how the place had used to look and what pictures had been in her room, and her parents were finally starting to see what all of this talk of being Anne Frank was, even beginning to believe she might be the girl reincarnated. In his book Born Again, Walter Semkiw, MD would write of this strange visit:

Quote That’s strange,” Barbro said, when they stood in front of the steps up to the house. “It didn’t look like this before.” She looked wonderingly and her parents didn’t know what to say. They entered the house and went up the long narrow staircase. Barbro, who had been so carefree when showing them the way, suddenly went white in the face. She broke out in a cold sweat and reached for her mother’s hand. Her mother was horrified when she felt Barbro’s hand, which was as cold as ice.

When they entered the hiding place, the same terrors overcame Barbro that she had experienced so many times in her dreams. She found it hard to breathe and panic spread through her body. When they went into one of the smaller rooms, she suddenly stood still and brightened up a little. Barbro looked at the wall in front of her and exclaimed, “Look, the pictures of the film stars are still there!” The pictures of the movie stars that Anne had clipped and affixed to the wall, which Barbro saw at that moment, made her feel happy, almost as if she had come home.

Her mother stared at the blank wall and couldn’t understand this at all. “What pictures? The wall is bare?” Barbro looked again and she saw that this was true. The wall was bare! Her mother was so confounded that she felt driven to ask one of the guides whether there had been pictures on the wall at one time. “Oh yes,” the guide replied, “they had only been taken down temporarily to be mounted under glass so that they wouldn’t be destroyed or stolen.” Barbro’s mother didn’t know what to say. “How in the world could you find your way here first of all, then insist that the steps outside were different and then see the pictures on the wall when they weren’t there?"
    In her adolescent years these past life memories would begin to fade away and she took up a semblance of a normal life, working with the Swedish Police Service, but this would change when she was in her forties and had an aversion to one of the police officers she worked with. She did not know why at first, until she came to the conclusion that he was a reincarnated Nazi guard, after which all of her past life memories came flooding back. It was with this resurgence of memories that she decided to write a book on her experiences titled And the Wolves Howled.

In addition to all of this inexplicable knowledge, Barbro also demonstrated many strange similarities to Anne Frank throughout her life. For instance, from a young age she had been terrified of men in uniform, and also had an aversion to eating beans, something Frank had mostly subsisted on during her time in hiding. She also would not take showers, only baths, and she also mostly loathed having her hair cut, something that was shaved off when arriving at a concentration camp. She was also a child writing prodigy, like Frank, and was even noticed to have similar facial features to Frank. Coincidence or not? Perhaps strangest of all is that in later years Barbro would meet Frank’s last living relative, her cousin, Buddy Elias, who after talking in depth with her was convinced that she was indeed the reincarnation of Anne Frank. In the end we are left with a case of the reincarnation of a very famous individual that has all of the hallmarks of such cases, including access to knowledge one should not known, phobias from a past life, and other similarities to the deceased person in question. Is Barbro Karlen really the reincarnation of Anne Frank, or is there some other explanation? Whatever the case may be, it has gone on to become one of the more remarkable cases on past lives.

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2021/...of-anne-frank/

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), boja (2nd December 2021), gini (22nd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd November 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd December 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd December 2021), pueblo (2nd December 2021), Rosemarie (23rd November 2022), wondering (22nd November 2022)

3. Link to Post #102
    Ghana Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Bible doesn't support reincarnation. And please, don't make a mistake and tell me Elijah was reincarnated as John the Baptist.

"And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment." (Hebrews 9:27)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lovelytony22 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (22nd November 2022), wondering (22nd November 2022)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,162 times in 897 posts

7-Year-Old Says He Was in 9/11 Plane Crash - The Ghost Inside My Child (S1 Flashback) -

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), Harmony (23rd November 2022), wondering (22nd November 2022)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

lovelytony22, It is my understanding that one of the Vatican Councils (Trent, perhaps), altered the bible as they wished, removing references to reincarnation in favor of one life, heaven, hell afterward. You can only avoid hell by following our teachings. It makes sense to me. I'm sorry I can't give references that support this off the top of my head and I don't want to take time to look for it. (also, I'm too lazy) If it interests you, it could be a place to start to determine whether the bible really never did support reincarnation. Just a thought in response to your statement. I think so many bible passages can be endlessly interpreted in more than one way.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), gini (23rd November 2022), Harmony (23rd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd November 2022)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,971 times in 727 posts

It becomes clearer, doesn't it?... that we are never talking about a thing unto itself, but rather the ways in which it is possible to experience a thing unto itself.

There is dualism.
    There is qualified non-dualism.
    There is absolute non-dualism. — ALL AT ONCE

It is maybe only when we take all these ( ideas ) in together that we have the clearest, fullest picture.

I was helped to understand this some time ago, so share it now.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), gini (9th January 2023), Harmony (23rd November 2022), wondering (22nd November 2022)

11. Link to Post #106
    Avalon Member
    Language
    Hungarian
    Thanks

If you die you can do many things besidess reincarnating. You can stay as ghost on earth, which doesnt seem such a fun choice. You can create your own dream like world with your imagination and hang out there, you can even cocreate things like that with other people (just like we cocreate this reality).
    You can incarnate wherever whenever to an experience that is compatible with you. I mean even if you want to incarnate next life as a 9D arcturian that is not goint to work out if you are not a frequency match for that experience.
    Seemingly almost everyone is reincarnating in a chronological order, but this is most likely due to the people's concept that you have to move in to that drection. while if you wanted you could reincarnate back to ancient egypt or 5 million years ago, or into the future.
    You can also relive the same life again, yes really and people who feel like they messed up do this trying to correct their mistake in that life.

The fact that you can reincarnate back and forth in time means that you that there might be your own incarnations out there alive as of now. I never really heard actual stories when this happened but still possible.

Now, many notices that people usually reincarnate on earth again and again, and nowhere else from the billions of planets around the univere.
    Seemingly people below a certain vibration cant get out the planet, they get stopped by the Van Allen belts. I dont know how is this possible to be honest because while disincarnated time and space do not really exist (they are just mental constructs) so you could teleport out, or go back in time when there were no Van Allen bands. But maybe people just try to move conventionally by the Van Allen bands, get stuck and conclude that there is no way out, they might not even know they cna teleport etc..
    I'd appreciate some comments on this!

Also, the above is the reason why I think calling Earth a "Prison planet" is a reasonable perspective, they want to get out but they cant.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gomba For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), Casey Claar (30th November 2022), gini (30th November 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), NancyV (30th November 2022), wondering (1st December 2022)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gomba (here)
    Now, many notices that people usually reincarnate on earth again and again, and nowhere else from the billions of planets around the universe.

Seemingly people below a certain vibration cant get out the planet, they get stopped by the Van Allen belts. I dont know how is this possible to be honest because while disincarnated time and space do not really exist (they are just mental constructs) so you could teleport out, or go back in time when there were no Van Allen bands. But maybe people just try to move conventionally by the Van Allen bands, get stuck and conclude that there is no way out, they might not even know they cna teleport etc..
    I'd appreciate some comments on this!

Also, the above is the reason why I think calling Earth a "Prison planet" is a reasonable perspective, they want to get out but they cant.
    Hi, Gomba

What I would say is this.

3D-Earth is a curriculum. It is not a sentence, in that we come here simply to serve time, there is a curriculum to fulfill. Some might even say "frequency keys to pick up". Regardless of anything out there in space, such as the Van Allen radiation belt ( which can be thought of as a door our acquired frequency-keys unlock ), 3D-Earth is a free-will duality system and 3D, in particular, is a juncture at which each of us invokes our choice and decides upon the polarity through which we will graduate. It is not something that can just be said, the chosen polarity has to be enacted to a degree enough to make the proverbial grade. So, getting out of here, if we choose to look at it like this has everything to do with ourself, our own choice and ACTUALLY enacting it. And less, or,...only secondarily to do with what lay out there in space. We really do have to learn to reel the attention in. We, our very own self is at the helm of it all, at the helm of absolutely everything. Any other focus but this puts us smack dab in the middle of an illusion. A perpetual hamster wheel.

Now this said,

Where we leave off in an incarnation, is where we ( ourself, a being in creation ) are left at. I don't know many souls ( souls, not personas ) who would leave any fractal of themselves unfinished, unrefined. For one, potential damage to other-selves could be invoked through that unfinished fractal. And, two, what does not grow suffers entropy. What does not e-volve, de-volves. What soul would actively choose or allow it? Incarnation, in all accuracy is all at once *not linear. Yes it is true an incarnational self, between lives, ie: in the life-between-life area, can pop around and experience itself as/through any point within its total potential evolution. But only an incarnational self who enacts the evolution in real time, in "physical space" actualizes and becomes that evolution, that evolved/enlightened being.

There is a very large difference between trying on an idea for size,
    and being the one who actually brought it into being.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), gini (9th January 2023), Harmony (1st December 2022), NancyV (1st December 2022), Wind (1st December 2022), wondering (1st December 2022)

15. Link to Post #108
    Avalon Member
    Language
    Hungarian
    Thanks

Thank you for your reply!

I agree with all above and I hold the same perspective. With "I think calling Earth a "Prison planet" is a reasonable perspective, they want to get out but they cant." I was refering to the fact that multiple perspectives can be true at the same time.
    So for example one can argue that a person literally confined in prison is not actually confined at all, he could just walk trough the wall or teleport out. Well, this is true because the walls being hard and impenetrable are just self imposed limitations, mental constructs. It can be done but its extremely hard to pull off.

Otherwise, If we dont accept the fact that multiple perspectives are true at the same time then not even a 5D perspective can cut it, a 7D might have different views, but then again at 8D there might be another way to look at it. But still if only one perspective is true then we have to trace it back to source itself, but at that point the perspective would be something ridiculously reductionist and inexplicable like "the one is" .

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gomba For This Post:

avid (8th January 2023), Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), Casey Claar (9th January 2023), gini (9th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gomba (here)
    Thank you for your reply!

I agree with all above and I hold the same perspective. With "I think calling Earth a "Prison planet" is a reasonable perspective, they want to get out but they cant." I was refering to the fact that multiple perspectives can be true at the same time.
    So for example one can argue that a person literally confined in prison is not actually confined at all, he could just walk trough the wall or teleport out. Well, this is true because the walls being hard and impenetrable are just self imposed limitations, mental constructs. It can be done but its extremely hard to pull off.

Otherwise, If we dont accept the fact that multiple perspectives are true at the same time then not even a 5D perspective can cut it, a 7D might have different views, but then again at 8D there might be another way to look at it. But still if only one perspective is true then we have to trace it back to source itself, but at that point the perspective would be something ridiculously reductionist and inexplicable like "the one is" .
    Hello again, Gomba.

Yes even though not all perspectives are true, all perspectives are valid in that they indeed can be experienced ( real as real can be ). Thought is what the world is made of. If we hold a particular thought, crystalize it in our being, we in a sense freeze that idea in time within ourselves and begin seeing life here through its lens. Any of us can form a lens, a perspective, such as being imprisoned, but by doing this we have just imprisoned ourselves. There is a very large difference between fixing the attention on reality itself and the way it works, on the one hand, and forming a perspective, or feeling a particular way about something on the other. Not many of us are yet venturing out beyond the latter. This said,— I sense there is some truth in the idea that a fraction of those here on Earth were sent ( "sentenced" if anyone insists, lol ) due to poor behavior elsewhere, and even a fraction who of their own accord felt they were escaping payment for that poor behavior by coming. To those of us this applies to I would point out only one thing: the cause is so much more freeing than a perpetual focus on the effect/result. If anyone, anywhere is landing on anything save the self as an answer, this one is not yet arriving at anything real. There is only one key that fits a perceived locked door and this is the self. — stories to the contrary free no-one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6