+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Veterans Today has jumped the shark

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,015 times in 2,416 posts

Default Re: Veterans Today has jumped the shark

I stopped listening to Gordon Duff and stopped reading anything he writes, and anything on VT, about a year ago. He is a shill and an agitator spreading disinformation and half truths; which are the same as whole lies. His agenda does not align with the best interests of the average man and woman, where ever located on this beautiful (but stressed) planet we call home.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2016), Chip (10th May 2021), Hym (11th May 2021), Kryztian (10th May 2021), ThePythonicCow (22nd November 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Is this thread a _misinformation_ thread ?

Veterans Today was spot-on with it's stories about:
    => The Israeli nuking of Yemen on behalf of Saudi Arabia
    => The nuking of China at Tianjin, Huantai (in Shandong) and Dongying
    => The nuking of Fallujah in 2004
    => The sale of looted Syrian and Iraqi antiquities by various Israeli parties
    => The CIA funding, equipping and training of ISIS terrorists in Syria (and Iraq)
    => The downing of MH17 by an Israeli missile fired from the Ukrainian side.
    => Western leaders converging on Antarctica for a secret meeting.

All these stories turned out to be true.

VT remains an important source of stories that simply wouldn't easily be
    available otherwise.

The arguments against VT are notably rhetorical.... and empty.
    It would have been nice if you had simply listed what you found "spot-on" about Veterans Today, rather than cast aspersions on me and those who agreed and issued "Thank yous" by questioning if this was a "mis-information thread," which is insulting to me and the numerous others who said "Thank You" or agreed w/commentary.

Often, those who dis-inform or mis-inform accuse others of doing so to cover their own acts. So I looked up YOUR comments to see if YOU were providing "mis-information." In viewing your comments, I found myself agreeing with most of your posts that I read. It would have been nice if you had offered me the same courtesy. This was not a snap decision about VT, but one garnered over time - as I stated in my post. The questionable direction of VT was nicely summed up by happyuk:

Quote I think few would disagree with any of the above. All this excellent material makes the very recent change of tack at VT all the more puzzling.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2016), gord (21st November 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Is this thread a _misinformation_ thread ?

Veterans Today was spot-on with it's stories about:
    => The Israeli nuking of Yemen on behalf of Saudi Arabia
    => The nuking of China at Tianjin, Huantai (in Shandong) and Dongying
    => The nuking of Fallujah in 2004
    => The sale of looted Syrian and Iraqi antiquities by various Israeli parties
    => The CIA funding, equipping and training of ISIS terrorists in Syria (and Iraq)
    => The downing of MH17 by an Israeli missile fired from the Ukrainian side.
    => Western leaders converging on Antarctica for a secret meeting.

All these stories turned out to be true.

VT remains an important source of stories that simply wouldn't easily be
    available otherwise.

The arguments against VT are notably rhetorical.... and empty.
    I've been a big VT fan for years, but something has changed. They're right on point when it comes to, say, Jeff Smith's articles about how the twin towers were nuked on 9/11. I'm no scientist, but if all that scientific info is faked, then they're the best liars on earth. It's not faked. Where he(Gordon) is losing me is on defending HRC. She's dirty as hell. Is his stance "trump is worse, so let's defend HRC?" I don't know. I still read VT every day, but, I'm confused...and it doesn't help that Fetzer and Co. Came out so strongly against him. They worked directly with him for years.. Somethings up.
    Last edited by Sean; 21st November 2016 at 23:45.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2016), BMJ (22nd November 2016), Hym (11th May 2021), jake gittes (22nd November 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Exactly, Sean. That is the gist of my conclusions, which lucidity questioned as being misinformation.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2016), Sean (22nd November 2016), ThePythonicCow (22nd November 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

From Veterans Today, 27 April 2021 (two weeks ago). They are scathingly pro-'vaccination'. Go figure.
    I'm not even going to copy one tiny part of their awful article. Just please be aware of them.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (10th May 2021), atman (10th May 2021), avid (10th May 2021), ceetee9 (11th May 2021), Chip (10th May 2021), EarthGirl (10th May 2021), gord (10th May 2021), Hym (11th May 2021), Kryztian (10th May 2021), Satori (11th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th May 2021), TomKat (10th May 2021), wondering (12th May 2021), Yoda (10th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    From Veterans Today, 27 April 2021 (two weeks ago). They are scathingly pro-'vaccination'. Go figure.
    I'm not even going to copy one tiny part of their awful article. Just please be aware of them.
    Years ago Duff said that aliens had claimed the Pacific Ocean and would take it by force. He's on my goofball list.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2021), ceetee9 (11th May 2021), Hym (11th May 2021), Satori (11th May 2021), wondering (12th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,030 times in 910 posts

I don't know how long ago it was that I stopped reading VT, but it was many years ago. From my contacts and a higher than average ability, like many, to discern the propaganda machine hard at work, I found a constant mixture of insight and outright lies. That trait may be even a subconscious habit of that agency's life-long members, some who've found an ego boosting social platform. Life Long Members.

To my discredit, as far as documenting the inconsistencies and lies, I tend to entirely let go when the "intel" is so skewed with misinformation. I had by that time learned to not even entertain my time with anyone on VT claiming to tell the truth.

I originally saw the site as pure entertainment, until I realized that they were claiming there was some larger truths being proffered. I eventually erased almost all of my notations from anyone on that site, so muddy was the mix of truth and diversion.

So many interesting theories, some likely true, mixed in with pablum that I couldn't follow the bouncing ball with any sense of clarity. I would read the comment section and laugh, until I saw the authors were being serious. My only comment there was "Write a book."

Just like Satori said, " He is a shill and an agitator spreading disinformation and half truths; which are the same as whole lies."

Added Edit:
    I dismissed all of VT so long ago, it wasn't until I now went to the OP on this thread and remembered that Duff said that at least 40% of all intel is disinfo. True to his word he has met that quota and then some.

I had stopped reading any VT articles so many years before that OP that I never bothered to read anything on this thread until now. Same old story, same old song and dance. The real question is how much of tax monies is he getting paid to carry on with the mix.
    Last edited by Hym; 11th May 2021 at 00:42.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2021), ceetee9 (11th May 2021), Reinhard (21st May 2021), Satori (11th May 2021), wondering (12th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,593 times in 672 posts

I've had the impression for about 2 years or so that somebody over there is being blackmailed in some way.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Hym (11th May 2021), wondering (12th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Years ago Duff said that aliens had claimed the Pacific Ocean and would take it by force. He's on my goofball list.
    At 6 minutes he starts talking about the Pacific Basin aliens, but if you listen from the beginning, he talks about aliens who want to eat humans.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2021/0...hat-they-seem/

He also talks about secret technology.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2