1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Default Re: Kanye West hospitalized, under psychiatric evaluation

All you have to do is look at the Kardashian Christmas cards. The Illuminati dark spirited ambience and symbolism is there in your face. They are at the point of not hiding it! Each of the girls is matched with a black man, now even the Mother Handler. It is a duality symbolism used a lot in the Satanic world. Someone said, eventually the "stars" have their meltdowns and they do. Some are overt, some covered up. He obviously was due. When the part of the being starts to see thru the veil, awareness becomes vivid and it "appears" as if they are bipolar or doing a freak out and need to be restrained. In essence, needs to be re-programmed because mind control does have its limits. Some have said the Mother Kris is the handler but I can't see how she can handle everyone. There is usually one per person. If Kanye was Kim's handler, they had to abduct him and set him straight. He won't be given drugs, he will be fixated.

I find this horribly sad that a human being is stretching to freedom of mind and spirit and then is suppressed once again. Kanye was desperate, his life just a big bag of bling.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

7alon (26th November 2016), Bluegreen (24th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Ewan (24th November 2016), Holly Lindin (24th November 2016), Inversion (27th November 2016), Pam (27th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,427 times in 10,158 posts

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

bettye198 (25th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Holly Lindin (24th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th November 2016), Inversion (27th November 2016), Pam (27th November 2016), shijo (26th November 2016), sunflower (24th November 2016), uzn (24th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

There is no conspiracy or sorcery going on here, it's just a symptom of a hard core brainwashed and lost democrat coming to his senses....the shock of seeing things from a wider perspective and especially realizing Donald Trump may not be so bad after all caused him to have a nervous breakdown.

Living in a box and seeing things through a controlled brainwashed tunnel vision, and then snapping out of it in to a common sense reality caused him to go in to A MENTAL SHOCK MELTDOWN.........

We will likely see more cases like this as more brainwashed democrats wake up to and snap out of the brainwashing programs that they were infected with.....of course, it is probably too late for many of them.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th November 2016), Debra (25th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Matthew (24th November 2016), Shannon (24th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Guess I shouldn't have posted this. Lol
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1116085

Quote Posted by sllim11 (here)
    WHAT IS ‘PIZZAGATE’ AND ‘TWITTERGATE’ AND WHY IS KANYE WEST INVOLVED?

"Kanye told concert goers to look up Pizzagate and said that he was “telling the truth, even at the risk of his own life.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/3737216/wha...involved-news/
    Very interesting, considering how he is now in a psychward. The men in whites coats came for Kanye ...

They hand cuffed him to a gurney....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...valuation.html

Not saying anything but, Martin Lawrence, Dave Chappelle... makes me think.

http://articles.latimes.com/1996-05-...artin-lawrence

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th November 2016 at 06:29. Reason: fixed formatting and links

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th November 2016), BMJ (25th November 2016), Cara (24th November 2016), Chester (25th November 2016), Debra (25th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), DNA (24th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th November 2016), Inversion (27th November 2016), Matthew (24th November 2016), sllim11 (24th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

There is no conspiracy or sorcery going on here, it's just a symptom of a hard core brainwashed and lost democrat coming to his senses....the shock of seeing things from a wider perspective and especially realizing Donald Trump may not be so bad after all caused him to have a nervous breakdown.

Living in a box and seeing things through a controlled brainwashed tunnel vision, and then snapping out of it in to a common sense reality caused him to go in to A MENTAL SHOCK MELTDOWN.........

We will likely see more cases like this as more brainwashed democrats wake up to and snap out of the brainwashing programs that they were infected with.....of course, it is probably too late for many of them.
    Honestly this is so counterproductive. Can we please get past the whole tired, predictable left right thing... or are we happy to support the wider divide and conquer agenda. Really!!? We are only going to get anywhere if we realize that truth doesn't lie on a side. Both have positive and negatives and anyone who thinks the side they are on is right.... has allowed themselves to brainwashed. This is a topic that goes much deeper that democrat and republican. The guys at the top have always played both sides and know that it is the key to winning. Only when we the people smarten up and stop buying into their artificial rhetoric will we have a chance to transcend their game. I think Kanye West is an asset not because of who he politically supports, but because of what he represents....EGO and POWER and MATERIALISM.

If Kanye really did mention PIZZAGATE (which I would really like to know for sure) then I think this would be the reason he was hospitalized. The whole paedophilia thing is not confined to members of one political party.
    Max Spiers it seems was quickly eliminated when he was perceived as a possible threat to this toxic secret of the elite. Kanye being much higher profile would be a much bigger threat, but also much harder eliminate without raising major suspicions. As an asset he has likely already been 'worked on', and from what I understand when programming starts breaking down, assets are generally brought in for re-programming.

10. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

7alon (26th November 2016), Baby Steps (25th November 2016), Basho (24th November 2016), Bluegreen (24th November 2016), Cara (24th November 2016), Daozen (25th November 2016), Debra (25th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), DNA (24th November 2016), Ewan (24th November 2016), Franny (26th November 2016), Hervé (24th November 2016), Holly Lindin (24th November 2016), Inversion (27th November 2016), KiwiElf (24th November 2016), lizfrench (4th December 2016), Matthew (24th November 2016), neutronstar (25th November 2016), Satori (24th November 2016), Shannon (24th November 2016), Sierra (24th November 2016), sllim11 (24th November 2016), uzn (24th November 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (27th November 2016), Wizard Of Ozark (26th November 2016), wondering (24th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Shannon (here)
    Not saying anything but, Martin Lawrence, Dave Chappell... makes me think.

Is this link still working for you, Shannon? I'm just getting a "page not found" notice (curious about what was in that link).

There's definitely a pattern of celebrities spilling the beans and then getting taken to psychiatric hospitals against their will because they're considered a danger to themselves and then when they're released they go quiet.

You may recall a man called Sam Lufti was Britney Spears' manager when she had the meltdown. Sam Lufti, "problem solver", his words. Well more recently (2014) he was also around Amanda Bynes when she had a meltdown and tweeted about how she was being sexually abused by her father and that he made her get a chip in her head. It was reported that Lufti had convinced Bynes to go to LA to see lawyers (they were photographed together then and I've seen public tweets between them on her account, she clearly trusted him, "like a brother" actually) when she was instead hospitalised. It was reported that Lufti was secretly working with Bynes' parents and tricked her into getting hospitalised. This is highly plausible to me and I think the same thing happened with Britney Spears and I am aware of the court case between her and Lufti, still think it was all set up between Lufti and Spears' parents. And how weird is this, Kurt Cobain's daughter divorced her husband and he was kidnapped by Lufti when his and Frances Bean's ugly divorce was going down. I've digressed a bit, back to this pattern. Another case was Michael Jackson's daughter who was giving hints and letting things slip on her Twitter account and then she was hospitalised because she was suicidal and then released and gone quiet.

I actually hope I'm wrong, I hope West has just had some bipolar episode, because by the looks of the media reports today there's no way in hell he's getting away from that lot. And that would be hell, money and fame soon loses its shine when they don't have the freedom to be who they are, plenty of songs written about that.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 24th November 2016 at 04:45. Reason: typo, added text
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

bennycog (24th November 2016), Bluegreen (24th November 2016), BMJ (25th November 2016), Cara (24th November 2016), Debra (25th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), DNA (24th November 2016), Eram (24th November 2016), Ewan (24th November 2016), Hervé (24th November 2016), Holly Lindin (24th November 2016), KiwiElf (24th November 2016), Shannon (24th November 2016), Sierra (24th November 2016), sunflower (24th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	kardas1.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	224.7 KB
ID:	34636

Regardless of how one feels about the so-called illuminati, mind control, or whatever, take a look at the 'Christmas card' above and recognize that this is the kind of world these people live in. Its insane. Things that are not real are real to them, and things that are real are not. Imagine living with a Kardashian. These people get photographed for a living. Everywhere they go, they are surrounded by photographers, away or at home. And if the photographers aren't around, they're doing it themselves. How does a person reach a point in their life where they decide they are going to devote their valuable waking hours to publishing a coffee table book of selfies? Its insane. That is insanity. Its enough to drive anyone nuts and I don't envy Kanye's world one bit. Not to mention they look like scary crows. So we won't.
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 25th November 2016 at 04:49.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

3(C)+me (25th November 2016), BMJ (25th November 2016), Debra (25th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Holly Lindin (24th November 2016), Iloveyou (24th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2016), Lettherebelight (24th November 2016), sllim11 (24th November 2016), starlight (20th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Kanye was desperate, his life just a big bag of bling.
    Such as it is a bag of bling for us all.

Its a ride in an amusement park.

What you think is reality, is illusion. It is an illusion of reality - also its one that is manipulated.

Music, Broadcast Media, Social Media - all play to the manipulation of what we are offered as "reality"

We will free ourselves in time as we learn the whole truth - I know I have only just scratched the surface. The truth will set us free.

As is normal when I think along these lines, this comes to mind...

Quote Posted by Ra
    You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th November 2016), Carmody (24th November 2016), Chester (25th November 2016), Debra (25th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Holly Lindin (24th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2016), sllim11 (24th November 2016), starlight (20th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th November 2016), BMJ (25th November 2016), Debra (25th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Holly Lindin (24th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2016), neutronstar (25th November 2016), Star Tsar (25th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Well ... speaking of Sam Lufti ...

The OJ Simpson Story was bizarre to say the least, from beginning to (never)end(ing). Regardless of one's opinion about that whole circus, at the end of the day one was left to say: What was going on with that guy? And we still don't know. But there is one who does, or did. Many forget the central role played by patriarch Mr Kardashian, Robert, as "OJ's close friend and attorney" ...

Just sayin ...
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 24th November 2016 at 16:33.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Cartomancer (24th November 2016), Debra (25th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Ewan (24th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2016), Inversion (27th November 2016), neutronstar (25th November 2016), Star Tsar (25th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)

The OJ Simpson Story was bizarre to say the least, from beginning to (never)end(ing). Regardless of one's opinion about that whole circus, at the end of the day one was left to say: What was going on with that guy? And we still don't know. But there is one who does. Many forget the central role played by patriarch Mr Kardashian, Robert, as "OJ's close friend and attorney" ...

Just sayin ...
    Right and I also seem to remember Bruce/Caitlin Jenner having a car accident and going through some bizarre things just before she came out as identifying as a woman......Something is up with this and I am a skeptic or more conservative about considering things like this. Crazy.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th November 2016), Daozen (25th November 2016), Debra (25th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Ewan (24th November 2016), Holly Lindin (24th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2016), Inversion (27th November 2016), neutronstar (25th November 2016), Star Tsar (25th November 2016), starlight (20th June 2017), ThePythonicCow (25th November 2016), Wind (25th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

The left/right paradigm has been completely discredited. That's the old way of thinking. It's clear, now, that it's just another way to keep humanity "inside the matrix".

I would invite you to expand your thinking to include the ENTIRE chessboard

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

BMJ (25th November 2016), Daozen (25th November 2016), Debra (25th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), drneglector (25th November 2016), Ewan (24th November 2016), Hervé (24th November 2016), Holly Lindin (24th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2016), Inversion (27th November 2016), neutronstar (25th November 2016), Shannon (24th November 2016), Sierra (24th November 2016), starlight (20th June 2017), uzn (24th November 2016), Wind (25th November 2016), Wizard Of Ozark (26th November 2016), wondering (25th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)

The OJ Simpson Story was bizarre to say the least, from beginning to (never)end(ing). Regardless of one's opinion about that whole circus, at the end of the day one was left to say: What was going on with that guy? And we still don't know. But there is one who does. Many forget the central role played by patriarch Mr Kardashian, Robert, as "OJ's close friend and attorney" ...

Just sayin ...
    Right and I also seem to remember Bruce/Caitlin Jenner having a car accident and going through some bizarre things just before she came out as identifying as a woman......Something is up with this and I am a skeptic or more conservative about considering things like this. Crazy.
    'Chelsea' Manning always threw me a bit, but I confess I never attempted to find out much back history.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2016), neutronstar (25th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

Just sayin ...
    'Chelsea' Manning always threw me a bit, but I confess I never attempted to find out much back history.
    The back story is when they got him in prison they decided to tinker with his brain to make him look like a person with a lot of problems. Just my opinion.

I also think they tinker with a lot of people in southern California. Again, just my opinion.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Ewan (25th November 2016), Matthew (25th November 2016), noprophet (25th November 2016), RunningDeer (26th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (25th November 2016), Wind (25th November 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Just sayin ...
    Yeah, lots of weird stuff. Robert Kardashian died in 2003 from throat cancer, he's the one who was one of Simpson's lawyers. He died only 8 weeks after being diagnosed and Kim K. said their step mother changed the locks so they couldn't see him when he was dying. They ended up calling him when she wasn't home and getting him to unlock the door and give them a key. Then this year one of the other daughters seemed suspicious, said that throat cancer doesn't run in their family and that he didn't smoke. She said she believed it was stress from keeping secrets because he wouldn't betray a friend.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

3(C)+me (25th November 2016), A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Bluegreen (25th November 2016), BMJ (25th November 2016), Debra (25th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), ElfeMya (25th November 2016), Ewan (25th November 2016), RunningDeer (26th November 2016), Shannon (26th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (25th November 2016), Wind (25th November 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by Shannon (here)
    Not saying anything but, Martin Lawrence, Dave Chappelle... makes me think.

Is this link still working for you, Shannon? I'm just getting a "page not found" notice (curious about what was in that link).
    Fixed the broken link. Here it is:

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Bluegreen (25th November 2016), BMJ (25th November 2016), Daozen (25th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), ElfeMya (25th November 2016), Ewan (25th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2016), Matthew (25th November 2016), Shannon (26th November 2016), sllim11 (25th November 2016), Star Tsar (25th November 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Kanye was and has been smoking serious weed laced with PCP and doing too much blow mixed with Molly. He spent all his money and had to fake a robbery to get insurance money. He has a history of nervous breakdowns. He created his problems. As for pizza gate, it is a political psyop to keep you busy on the Clinton conspiracy track. It is as real as the Elders of Zion was real. Wake the **** up people. You are being manipulated.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th November 2016), BMJ (26th November 2016), Chester (9th January 2017), Debra (26th November 2016), Hazelfern (28th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (25th November 2016)

35. Link to Post #38
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TODD & NORA (here)
    As for pizza gate, it is a political psyop to keep you busy on the Clinton conspiracy track. It is as real as the Elders of Zion was real. Wake the **** up people. You are being manipulated.
    Todd & Nora, could you expand on this please? If that's true, I'm all ears but there's some compelling items that are too difficult to dismiss without some explanations. It originated with researchers going through the Podesta emails, so the seed is untouchable (Wikileaks). But then come in the researchers, some great, some not so great and a good number of things presented as evidence is too much of a stretch, however, some items, like the owner of Comet Ping Pong's Instagram account (James Alefantis) and the establishment's logo, which has now been changed (only since pizzagate) are compelling. What's the go with things like that? His sick sense of humour and his obsession with his sick sense of humour? That **** is just too weird and twisted (over and over again, like a favourite theme) to dismiss too easily.

If you can give an explanation or even a reasonable possible explanation for the items on this summary, then OK, I will wake the **** up on this one, no probs.

In saying all that, I don't think it's a wise idea to connect Kanye West with pizzagate without proof. I spotted a cut in the footage of West's full rant too and it's possible he said that but without proof of that it gives the MSM leverage against good researchers. It is widely suspected that Twitter censors truther research and one of the ways is not listing hashtags as trending when it seems they should be listed. To get around that, people will add viral hashtags to censored hashtags to get exposure but that's against Twitter rules so they add a comment to connect the hashtags, often a baseless comment. For example - "Was #kanyewest hospitalised because he was going to expose #pizzagate ? #twittergate". And then misinformation/disinformation often kicks off like that. The Kanye West and Twittergate story broke at the same time and this approach was used on Twitter, so that connection could have just as easily originated from there.

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (27th November 2016), BMJ (26th November 2016), Debra (26th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), DNA (26th November 2016), drneglector (28th November 2016), Ewan (26th November 2016), Holly Lindin (26th November 2016), Mike (26th November 2016), Octavusprime (28th November 2016), Pam (27th November 2016), RunningDeer (26th November 2016), skogvokter (26th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (26th November 2016), Wind (27th November 2016)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Kanye was and has been smoking serious weed laced with PCP and doing too much blow mixed with Molly. He spent all his money and had to fake a robbery to get insurance money. He has a history of nervous breakdowns. He created his problems. As for pizza gate, it is a political psyop to keep you busy on the Clinton conspiracy track. It is as real as the Elders of Zion was real. Wake the **** up people. You are being manipulated.
    I am intrigued by all of this and thank you T & D by the way for posting a link to the article (further up) about the creator of those Fake News sites. But we are still in this quagmire of what is real and what is not. Would you not agree? You refer to 'a history of nervous breakdowns ... He created his problems"
    And bettye180 also weighs in with the reading of the Kardashian's xmas card ...
    Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    All you have to do is look at the Kardashian Christmas cards. The Illuminati dark spirited ambience and symbolism is there in your face. They are at the point of not hiding it! Each of the girls is matched with a black man, now even the Mother Handler. It is a duality symbolism used a lot in the Satanic world.
    I am not arguing the analysis of what is shown to us - but how do we know that this is the reason that they constructed this xmas card with that in mind? And how do we know, for sure, that Kanye has a history ...? I do actually need to know for myself what is fact and what is not. Otherwise, I am just sitting on the couch eating potato chips, not questioning the health of any information flying into my living room, nor what I am putting into my stomach either.

I just speak from being an old hack from way back and getting my knuckles beaten a few times for not validating sources, properly, which once led one of the mainstream newspapers I worked for to court - eventually they had to publish an apology. I was young, very young at the time.

And I can still get suckered in, by the way, with the best of them. I am not perfect by any means let me tell you. I been woken up a few times but can fall asleep too. Which is why I press for hard evidence to see what is. At least people on Avalon are trying to untangle what is before them.

I believe if we all move along from debate to dialogue, we might get there faster.

I know we live in very confusing times. Made more murky by the huge mass of information that is fed from all directions, with all kinds of agendas.

So what are the agendas playing out on this thread? Unpeel the sources.
    Last edited by Debra; 26th November 2016 at 01:39. Reason: fixed quotes

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th November 2016), BMJ (26th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), drneglector (28th November 2016), Ewan (26th November 2016), Hervé (26th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (26th November 2016), Mike (26th November 2016), RunningDeer (26th November 2016), Shannon (26th November 2016), skogvokter (28th November 2016), sllim11 (26th November 2016), starlight (20th June 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (26th November 2016)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

I disagree. There is far too much evidence that suggests pizzagate is a very real and very large power network. I'm not sure how much of the info you have seen and/or checked out, but I have checked out a lot of it, doing extensive fact checking regarding this topic. I haven't just looked at screenshots of what people posted. I have been going to places where they found all this stuff and it all checked out.

Unfortunately, as word spread, people like James Alefantis removed the incriminating stuff from Comet Ping Pong restaurant and made his instagram private, but I did get a chance to see it for myself before he did.

Besta Pizza (the pizza place 2 doors down from Comet Ping Pong) has also changed their logo since it was pointed out that it was the exact symbol used by pedophiles to declare they are into young boys.

This is just a small part of a massive amount of information that has been gathered regarding all people involved/connected to Comet Ping Pong and their highly suspicious as well as disturbing displays.

I'm going to be honest, I don't want this to be real, but it really doesn't look like a disinfo psyop at all. Disinfo psyops in my opinion, generally don't have the sheer depth that this investigation has uncovered.

Let us not forget the things they have done to try and stop people from seeing what has been uncovered (shill news articles, one by NY Times, banning pizzagate subreddit under false allegations, James Alefantis inviting people into his restaurant AFTER he removed all the disturbing art and changed the back room.)
    Last edited by 7alon; 26th November 2016 at 02:17.

40. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Anchor (26th November 2016), Bluegreen (26th November 2016), BMJ (26th November 2016), Debra (26th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), DNA (26th November 2016), drneglector (28th November 2016), enfoldedblue (27th November 2016), Ewan (26th November 2016), Hervé (26th November 2016), Holly Lindin (27th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (26th November 2016), onawah (26th November 2016), RunningDeer (28th November 2016), skogvokter (26th November 2016), sllim11 (26th November 2016), uzn (26th November 2016), Wind (27th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast