+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Kanye West hospitalized, under psychiatric evaluation

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: Kanye West hospitalized, under psychiatric evaluation

One thing is sure unfortunately... Hollywood is the homebase of moral degradation and delusions, combined with satanic rituals and music industry which promotes mental retardation, it especially targets the youth with brainwashing and degrades women with certain "idols". In the right hands music and movies can be tools of healing and love. In the wrong hands... They're powerful tools of mass control and propaganda.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

7alon (28th November 2016), A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Bluegreen (28th November 2016), bluestflame (28th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), DNA (28th November 2016), drneglector (28th November 2016), Eram (28th November 2016), greybeard (28th November 2016), Holly Lindin (28th November 2016), Jantje (28th November 2016), KiwiElf (28th November 2016), Melinda (3rd December 2016), RunningDeer (28th November 2016), Shannon (28th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by robinr1 (here)
    sounds to me like you should research mk ultra a bit more and prob not make wild accusations about folks you have never met and know nothing about.

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)

If Kanye really did mention PIZZAGATE
    Yes, in one of his rants he told his audience to "Google Pizzagate".

I am of the opinion that this is nothing. People crack up all the time. Especially people under pressure. When celebrities do it, it's very public. It doesn't mean the Illuminati boogeyman is behind every bush. I'm guessing Kanye overdid it and stayed up for a few days because he was on cocaine. That would certainly lead to exhaustion, dehydration and paranoia.
    Well-educated on the subject, but thank you for your kind suggestion.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

BMJ (28th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Fellow Aspirant (28th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by TODD & NORA (here)
    As for pizza gate, it is a political psyop to keep you busy on the Clinton conspiracy track. It is as real as the Elders of Zion was real. Wake the **** up people. You are being manipulated.
    This is what you want people to not pay any attention to.

I heard people today, two young kids about 18 years old, talking in a cafe about how they were going to go steal Trump signs out of somebody's yard but were afraid there were security cameras. I politely interrupted their conversation and told them to Google a man named Jimmy Savile. And a man named Mark Thompson, head of BBC who in the aftermath of the Savile scandal was quietly moved to become CEO of the New York Times. I told them about Wikileaks. I told them about 400,000 missing children in the United States alone, every single year. Long story short I left them informed.

It was a guy and a girl. You know what the girl said to me?

She said that someone in her family had lost custody of his child to the state social services. He tried to get visitations and suddenly no one could find the child in the system anymore.

Let me tell you people something. This is a time for some real soul-searching. This is beyond politics. This is beyond right and left. This is a choice between law and order, or chaos. This is a choice between having your kids stolen from you in the middle of the night and raped and murdered by people who are above the law, or else holding everyone accountable.

I realize a lot of sick people are in very powerful positions, and a lot of good people at heart have been corrupted. Some people though, are beyond redemption.

Todd and Nora, let's do some soul searching. The data is out there and people know how to find me on Skype. The moderators here and Bill Ryan himself know that I can be a very fair and reasonable person. Let's make this a true discussion forum and have full disclosure. Let's be clear about how Nora worked for the CIA director under Bill Clinton, James Woolsey Jr. Let's talk about how James Woosley spoke personally at your wedding. Let's talk about how close you guys are to the Clinton family and what you really represent here on this forum.

I'm not giving any last names or personal information here out of respect for you and the opportunity for you to give us full transparency. I know you two have been respected members here for a long time but from the "thanks" I'm seeing on your posts, not even the staff here seem to have your back much anymore.

I know Innocent Warrior and she is a great person, a truly good soul, as all of the moderators I have personally spoken to from PA are good people. None of us are perfect and we can all be suckered into some bad stuff. But there is always time for redemption and forgiveness.

But the time for games is over.

It is time for some soul searching people. Whatever higher power you believe in, or don't believe in, I pray that you come out of this standing on the right side of history. No matter what is in your past, you still have the choice to do the right thing. If not, when it all hits the fan, if you're not standing on the right side of things, the information is out there and heads will roll. I have been in contact with local officials. We are retaking our country from some sick, sick bastards.

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Have you looked into Pizzagate?
    Have you looked into the wikileaks e-mails provided by Julian Assange and written by John Podesta?
    And when it comes to Hollywood I'm inclined to think that "yes", the illuminati boogeyman is indeed behind every bush in so far as sunset boulevard is concerned.
    What you need to understand is that the media is so controlled that they did not and do not want to risk any famous folks imparting the truth as such abusing their privileged platform, so they have the famous folks on lockdown.
    Maybe if you would unplug from the mainstream media and stop disappearing from Avalon for years at a time you would know this.
    Just my 2 cents.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Bluegreen (28th November 2016), BMJ (28th November 2016), Rocky_Shorz (28th November 2016)

8. Link to Post #65
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)
    [...]
    She said that someone in her family had lost custody of his child to the state social services. He tried to get visitations and suddenly no one could find the child in the system anymore.
    [...]
    PIZZAGATE SMOKING GUN: Senator Nancy Schaefer MURDERED for Exposing CPS! WOW!

Published on Nov 26, 2016
    Nancy Schaefer exposes the EVIL CPS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TcDT...
    Department of Family & Child Service
    The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items) http://markcrispinmiller.com/2010/04/...
    Oddities in the Nancy Schaefer “Suicide” Case http://www.infowars.com/oddities-in-t...
    Report of Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer on CPS Corruption http://fightcps.com/2008/02/29/report...
    The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services http://www.nccr.info/attachments/600_...

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Some readers might find this thread to be of some interest: Speaking of "Street Crimes," Riots, etc... and learn it takes only a couple of weeks of "psychiatric treatment" to turn someone into a mind controlled asset...
    In the thread mentioned above, one may learn about the "tricks" used by the CIA to "get their hands on the kids"...

Orphanages, world wide are another... refugees (see Calais)... and in the US, Canada, Australia and Britain: CPS
    Last edited by Hervé; 28th November 2016 at 00:57.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Bluegreen (28th November 2016), BMJ (28th November 2016), Cara (29th November 2016), Debra (28th November 2016), DNA (28th November 2016), drneglector (28th November 2016), Ewan (28th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (28th November 2016), KiwiElf (28th November 2016), meeradas (30th November 2016), Pam (4th December 2016), RunningDeer (28th November 2016), Sir Eltor (5th December 2016), The Freedom Train (30th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (28th November 2016)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

I heard people today, two young kids about 18 years old, talking in a cafe about how they were going to go steal Trump signs out of somebody's yard but were afraid there were security cameras. I politely interrupted their conversation and told them to Google a man named Jimmy Savile. And a man named Mark Thompson, head of BBC who in the aftermath of the Savile scandal was quietly moved to become CEO of the New York Times. I told them about Wikileaks. I told them about 400,000 missing children in the United States alone, every single year. Long story short I left them informed.

It was a guy and a girl. You know what the girl said to me?

Let me tell you people something. This is a time for some real soul-searching. This is beyond politics. This is beyond right and left. This is a choice between law and order, or chaos. This is a choice between having your kids stolen from you in the middle of the night and raped and murdered by people who are above the law, or else holding everyone accountable.

I realize a lot of sick people are in very powerful positions, and a lot of good people at heart have been corrupted. Some people though, are beyond redemption.

Todd and Nora, let's do some soul searching. The data is out there and people know how to find me on Skype. The moderators here and Bill Ryan himself know that I can be a very fair and reasonable person. Let's make this a true discussion forum and have full disclosure. Let's be clear about how Nora worked for the CIA director under Bill Clinton, James Woolsey Jr. Let's talk about how James Woosley spoke personally at your wedding. Let's talk about how close you guys are to the Clinton family and what you really represent here on this forum.

I'm not giving any last names or personal information here out of respect for you and the opportunity for you to give us full transparency. I know you two have been respected members here for a long time but from the "thanks" I'm seeing on your posts, not even the staff here seem to have your back much anymore.

I know Innocent Warrior and she is a great person, a truly good soul, as all of the moderators I have personally spoken to from PA are good people. None of us are perfect and we can all be suckered into some bad stuff. But there is always time for redemption and forgiveness.

But the time for games is over.

It is time for some soul searching people. Whatever higher power you believe in, or don't believe in, I pray that you come out of this standing on the right side of history. No matter what is in your past, you still have the choice to do the right thing. If not, when it all hits the fan, if you're not standing on the right side of things, the information is out there and heads will roll. I have been in contact with local officials. We are retaking our country from some sick, sick bastards.

Possibly the best post I've ever read.
    Thank you Bsbray I am now a fan that will be seeking out your posts in the future.
    Last edited by DNA; 28th November 2016 at 00:36.

11. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

7alon (28th November 2016), A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), angelfire (2nd December 2016), BMJ (28th November 2016), Chester (28th November 2016), David Trd1 (28th November 2016), Debra (28th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), drneglector (28th November 2016), Eram (28th November 2016), Ewan (28th November 2016), Flowerpunkchip (1st December 2016), Holly Lindin (28th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (28th November 2016), KiwiElf (28th November 2016), Lettherebelight (28th November 2016), Matthew (28th November 2016), meeradas (30th November 2016), norman (28th November 2016), onawah (28th November 2016), Pam (28th November 2016), PurpleLama (28th November 2016), raregem (9th January 2017), RunningDeer (28th November 2016), Shannon (29th November 2016), skogvokter (28th November 2016), starlight (20th June 2017), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (28th November 2016), uzn (28th November 2016)

12. Link to Post #67
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

@Bsbray I can't shake the sense of that compliment being somewhat backhanded in that context, but I'm too delighted about you lobbing one of your cut the crap bombs to care.

@Chris Gotcha, thanks for your reply Mr Greybeard.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), BMJ (28th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Ewan (28th November 2016), Pam (28th November 2016)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

For those thinking this sh!t is new, here is Ted Gunderson reporting on all of the exact same type of stuff from the mid-nineties.
    Pizza-gate and the offenders have been doing this for a long time with absolutely no worries about retribution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

15. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

7alon (28th November 2016), A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Bluegreen (29th November 2016), BMJ (28th November 2016), Cara (29th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Ewan (28th November 2016), Hervé (28th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (28th November 2016), Laura Elina (3rd December 2016), Lettherebelight (28th November 2016), Matthew (28th November 2016), meeradas (30th November 2016), raregem (9th January 2017), RunningDeer (28th November 2016), starlight (20th June 2017), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Not backhanded at all IW. I really do believe your heart is in the right place, same as with 99% of people who post on this forum, and that's all that matters here. We're not talking about differences of opinion, who is right or wrong on any given subject or theory. We're talking about some scary stuff out there, some very disturbing stuff that is already resulting in real arrests. This stuff has been going on for at least 30+ years that we can document. The dominoes are falling as we speak and it's only getting started. I'm speaking very generally because certain people who feel threatened by the info coming out may feel as though they're backed into a corner and have nowhere to hide once Trump gets into power. And some of these people still wield a significant amount of influence. So it's a good time for everyone to take a deep breath and assess their situation moving forward. The world is changing.

I'm not here to cast judgment on anyone. I don't see why we can't work with good people who have been sucked into bad things, and now regret that and are willing to turn a new leaf and help us move forward. Some people are no doubt up to their eyeballs in this stuff. We need, and again I am speaking very generally here, full transparency from everyone in any position of power or influence, whether it be in the media or government or military/intelligence or whatever. There is such a thing as grace and forgiveness after all and for some people this is the only legitimate possibility they have left at this point. But we have to work together. And again this is not directed at you personally IW, when I say all of that. The people who I am talking about know exactly who I am addressing. There will be no confusion on their part.

Thanks for posting Ted Gunderson, DNA. Like I said, this is old news. It transcends party lines and has been happening for decades. This is long overdue.

17. Link to Post #70
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Not backhanded at all IW. I really do believe your heart is in the right place...
    I know that. Not what I was referring to but it's not important enough to go into and I was being a bit flippant anyway. Just so you know though, I'm not playing games and fully understand the seriousness of what you wrote.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), BMJ (28th November 2016), Ewan (28th November 2016), raregem (9th January 2017)

19. Link to Post #71
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

I'm speaking very generally because certain people who feel threatened by the info coming out may feel as though they're backed into a corner and have nowhere to hide once Trump gets into power.
    Sadly....

"The Friendship Between Trump And A Billionaire Pedophile That Nobody Wants To Talk About"
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/th...to-talk-about/

Like I said, this is old news. It transcends party lines and has been happening for decades. This is long overdue.
    Yes, it does indeed seem to transcend party lines, and I imagine touches most elites. I mentioned this on another post of mine in a similar thread (possibly the twittergate thread?)

It is possible that we may have to assume most if not all of the super elite are being exposed to this in some way: either they are mind controlled and tricked into it, they buy into it as a bid for power to procure their own place in the elite ring, they are born into it and victimized by it, becoming slaves to the system, or they are highly aware of it but remain silent for economic and political reasons.

20. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    He comes across as either having a massive ego or Bi polar. His out bursts and self declarations of his great talent have been going on for quite a while. Look also at who he married--the Kardashian brand name. As yet I would not read too much into any of it.
    While I agree that his choice to marry a Kardashian, along with things he has said and done in the past seem to point to a megalomaniacal streak, or as you put it, some kind of bipolar disorder, I would like to assert my position that mental illness in all of its forms and manifestations is a product of mind control, and is used to manipulate, oppress, control and subjugate "the masses" as well as the elite puppets, mouthpieces, and cultural icons.

For one thing, how easy is it to blow off people coming forward with stories of victimization or corruption - they're pathological liars, schizophrenics, bipolar, consipiracy theorists (oooh haha get out the tin foil hats you crazies!). I mean, really. What a perfect way to bring down any attempts to rally the troops, band together, and rise up! Also, if anyone becomes too vocal, hey, just slap a label on them and send them to a hospital, with the blessings of a psychiatrist, backed by an establishment designed to pump us full of big pharma magic pills and potions, which of course have no long term studies and only act to further destroy our already heavily assualted brains. They don't even know how they work!!! Psychiatry has been used to control us!!!!

We also find ourselves divided against each other. Even TI's (targeted individuals = victims of psychotronic harassment/mind control programs) have a hard time believing what other TI's talk about experiencing first hand. And the thing is, that being a victim of psychotronic harassment and torture, of mind control manipulation, means that one will display erratic behavior, that one will say and do things that seem bizarre, that one will appear "crazy."

Beyond that, many people have lived through very traumatic experiences beyond psychological torture and manipulation via psychotronics/electronic harassment -- pedophilia and child abuse, for example. I have made some posts about some of the artists that were featured at the Comet Ping Pong restaurant - all who produced very creepy, violent, sexually disturbing content. It is very clear to me that these people are being mind controlled, and are also victims of abuse. I posted about it on the Twittergate thread.

In interviews with Heavy Breathing, there are various references to dark, disturbing, scary childhoods. Kim Noble has 100 personalities and is a confirmed victim of pedophilia ring and child neglect/abuse. Biljana Djurdjevic seems at the very least to be very disturbed, and brainwashed.

Heavy Breathing: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...95#post1116795

Kim Noble: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...17#post1116817

Biljana Djurdjevic: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...20#post1116820

I believe that Kanye is absolutely a victim of mind control - when the programming started I have no idea - most likely, before he became a well known artist, or while he was becoming one.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

3(C)+me (28th November 2016), Bluegreen (28th November 2016), BMJ (28th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), raregem (9th January 2017)

22. Link to Post #73
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Could it be he is just in rehab. Simple as that.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th November 2016), BMJ (28th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Fellow Aspirant (28th November 2016), greybeard (28th November 2016), Pam (4th December 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (28th November 2016)

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    I'm speaking very generally because certain people who feel threatened by the info coming out may feel as though they're backed into a corner and have nowhere to hide once Trump gets into power.
    Sadly....

"The Friendship Between Trump And A Billionaire Pedophile That Nobody Wants To Talk About"
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/th...to-talk-about/
    Yes, they were friends because Trump owns clubs in the same area where this guy lives. He used to come to Trump's clubs with different underage girls and Trump's guests eventually began complaining. Apparently Trump also had dinner at the guy's house. But what we need to remember is that this guy was an agent here in the US trying to entrap influential people to then blackmail them. I don't think that necessarily means that Trump actually became involved and entrapped in anything. In fact I believe that he was not.

The same people who are leaking the inside info that the FBI has the pictures and videos of Bill Clinton engaging in stuff via Epstein, are also saying that they have already looked into Trump's connections to Epstein, as well as his connections to Russians or Ukranians, and found nothing incriminating. That's what those sources are saying. I believe Trump has had military/intelligence backing since last year, and he was undoubtedly vetted before he was put up against the monsters that we know realize the Clintons to be.

So I don't mind discussion of the fact that Trump knew Epstein and even had dinner at the guy's place a few times, and that Epstein was a prominent guest at Trump's club in Florida. But that is a bit different from the fact, which even MSM has admitted, that Bill Clinton was flying to Jeffrey Epstein's private island on the "Lolita Express," with porn stars and under age kids, after ditching his Secret Service detail, over 20 times. And we have people who were involved in the child trafficking there who have testified to seeing Bill Clinton there on the island. We don't have anything like that on Trump. And again, the sources who have been threatening to release the hard goods on Bill Clinton (and still may) have also been saying that they have no such things on Trump.

As a billionaire, Trump was around all of these kinds of people, including the Clintons themselves, but he has said in interviews that he "came very close to the edge." Those were actually his words in an interview with Clinton shill Stephanopoulos. I get the feeling, and I'm not alone in this (again, inside sources mentioned above), that Trump saw enough to know what was going on but had enough moral backbone not to go that far into it. This is a guy who won't even smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol, after all.

25. Link to Post #75
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    Yes, they were friends because Trump owns clubs in the same area where this guy lives. He used to come to Trump's clubs with different underage girls and Trump's guests eventually began complaining. Apparently Trump also had dinner at the guy's house. But what we need to remember is that this guy was an agent here in the US trying to entrap influential people to then blackmail them. I don't think that necessarily means that Trump actually became involved and entrapped in anything. In fact I believe that he was not.
    [...]
    I have read of this account somewhere else also:

Quote DONALD TRUMP TO THE RESCUE: Wannabe Prez Kicked Palm Beach Perv Jeffrey Epstein Out Of Mar-a-Lago!

October 31, 2016 by Vada Mossavat

PALM BEACH — Say what you will about part-time Palm Beach “pussy” grabber Donald Trump, a new book by local mega-author James Patterson says the Donald came to the defense of a young woman at Mar-a-Lago.

Once upon a time.

There’s a story in Patterson’s new book Filthy Rich about Palm Beach perv Jeffrey Epstein relating an incident that allegedly took place at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago in 1999.

According to the book, billionaire financier Epstein liked to hang out at Mar-a-Lago despite the fact he’d never coughed up the $100,000 to join, much less the $14,000-annual fee.

But because Epstein and Trump shared a mutual friend, Brit heiress Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein had “unlimited use of the facilities,” according to the book.

According to a story in Chapter 33:

“That arrangement ended when a (Mar-a-Lago) member’s young daughter complained to her wealthy father: while relaxing at Mar-a-Lago, she’d been approached and invited out to Epstein’s house.

“The girl said that she had gone and that Epstein had tried to get her to undress.

“The girl’s father had gone directly to Trump, who — in no uncertain terms — told Epstein that he was barred from Mar-a-Lago.
    Now... with a li'le bit of thinking one may realize that, had Epstein or collaterals had any real heavy dirt on Trump, the latter wouldn't have been able to tell the former to never set foot in his club ever again... savvy?
    Last edited by Hervé; 28th November 2016 at 22:16.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Bluegreen (28th November 2016), BMJ (2nd December 2016), Debra (30th November 2016), DNA (29th November 2016), drneglector (29th November 2016), Ewan (29th November 2016), greybeard (28th November 2016), meeradas (30th November 2016), Shannon (28th November 2016), The Freedom Train (29th November 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (29th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Have you looked into Pizzagate?
    Have you looked into the wikileaks e-mails provided by Julian Assange and written by John Podesta?
    And when it comes to Hollywood I'm inclined to think that "yes", the illuminati boogeyman is indeed behind every bush in so far as sunset boulevard is concerned.
    What you need to understand is that the media is so controlled that they did not and do not want to risk any famous folks imparting the truth as such abusing their privileged platform, so they have the famous folks on lockdown.
    Maybe if you would unplug from the mainstream media and stop disappearing from Avalon for years at a time you would know this.
    Just my 2 cents.
    Do you think Steven Segall just became a Citizen of Russia so he is free to speak out?

28. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

The same people who are leaking the inside info that the FBI has the pictures and videos of Bill Clinton engaging in stuff via Epstein, are also saying that they have already looked into Trump's connections to Epstein, as well as his connections to Russians or Ukranians, and found nothing incriminating. That's what those sources are saying. I believe Trump has had military/intelligence backing since last year, and he was undoubtedly vetted before he was put up against the monsters that we know realize the Clintons to be.

So I don't mind discussion of the fact that Trump knew Epstein and even had dinner at the guy's place a few times, and that Epstein was a prominent guest at Trump's club in Florida. But that is a bit different from the fact, which even MSM has admitted, that Bill Clinton was flying to Jeffrey Epstein's private island on the "Lolita Express," with porn stars and under age kids, after ditching his Secret Service detail, over 20 times. And we have people who were involved in the child trafficking there who have testified to seeing Bill Clinton there on the island. We don't have anything like that on Trump. And again, the sources who have been threatening to release the hard goods on Bill Clinton (and still may) have also been saying that they have no such things on Trump.

As a billionaire, Trump was around all of these kinds of people, including the Clintons themselves, but he has said in interviews that he "came very close to the edge." Those were actually his words in an interview with Clinton shill Stephanopoulos. I get the feeling, and I'm not alone in this (again, inside sources mentioned above), that Trump saw enough to know what was going on but had enough moral backbone not to go that far into it. This is a guy who won't even smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol, after all.
    I hope very very much that you are right. I have to admit I was dismayed when I found that article, as Trump has been almost growing on me in a way throughout the election process. I do still admire how he pulls no punches when it comes to speaking his mind.

I pray that the Truth comes out, that Justice will be served, and that we will all, collectively, be freed from suffering, to live in peace and harmony.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th November 2016), Bluegreen (30th November 2016), BMJ (2nd December 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), DNA (29th November 2016), Wind (29th November 2016)

30. Link to Post #78
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Kanye West was supposed to leave the medical centre today and be in the care of a personal doctor at home. They're not releasing him now and he will remain hospitalised indefinately.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th November 2016), BMJ (2nd December 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), DNA (29th November 2016), Ewan (29th November 2016), Hervé (29th November 2016), Shannon (29th November 2016), The Freedom Train (30th November 2016), uzn (29th November 2016), Wind (29th November 2016)

32. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Kanye West was supposed to leave the medical centre today and be in the care of a personal doctor at home. They're not releasing him now and he will remain hospitalised indefinately.
    Three days ago, I texted my friend, who is also a TI, and told him to check out pizzagate. Yesterday, I get a call from his aunt, who I also know - she and her sister (my friend's mother) are very close. The aunt who called me is into energy stuff, dowsing, ET theories, etc. She was very upset and saying that she thought my friend was having a psychotic break. I asked what could possibly make her think that, knowing in my mind that she is into alternative theories on what is going on in the world, about energy, etc. She didn't seem to have any good explanations for me, but kept insisting that he was talking like a crazy person. She begged me to call him and see if I could help him in some way.

(As an aside, during my conversation with her, I said, I don't get it I thought he was doing well - he told me he had gotten a new job. She said yeah well he hasn't been working there, it was messed up. I asked why. She said, well they trained him for weeks but then he never got any calls to come in for actual work. What was it? I asked. She said it was a pizza shop.)

So, I immediately hung up the phone and called him. He picked up. I asked him, hey what's going on are you okay? He said he was strapped down to a gurney in an ambulance, and that he had the bible with him (I am assuming he brought it for protection). I didn't know what else to say so I started talking about the blame and shame campaign, the power of love, and encouraged him to meditate as much as possible. I also told him in no way should he allow them to medicate him. He agreed that we are beings of PURE LOVE, and said that he is refusing food and medications they are pushing on him - that he is meditating, praying, and drinking water. This all sounded very positive to me. He did not sound "crazy" to me - although I would not be surprised if he was being psychotronically manipulated to do and say erratic things, since I know that he is also a targeted individual. He is incredibly psychic and intuitive, a highly energetically sensitive.

This happened yesterday. I could not get in touch with him today, so I called the aunt back. She said that he has been taken to a psych ward, and that neither she nor his mother are able to communicate with him. And clearly they have taken his phone away because he has not answered my calls or replied to my texts.

Then I went to visit another friend today, and she began talking about a man she used to date who knew the elite people where we live. She said he was highly intelligent, had a photographic memory, and hobnobbed with the local rich and powerful people. She said that he began fighting a Walmart that was going to be built in his backyard, and ended up becoming incredibly paranoid and felt like he was being stalked, that his house was bugged, etc. She said it was so crazy and yet there were things that happened that made it evident to herself and her son (two straight laced people) that something was going on.

As we were talking, the phone rang. She answered, and looked very upset. When she got off, she said she just found out that her very close friend's grandson, 18 years old, was just hit and killed by a tractor trailer. He was walking on the highway. I asked her - why in the world was he doing that? She said he was going to kill himself. Why? I asked. Because, she said, he had been convicted for pornography. She didn't know the details, but it had to have been something like child porn to be arrested and convicted for it. He swore he had nothing to do with it - that it was planted on his computer.

What in the world is going on??? I feel like the world is totally turning upside down!

http://www.mentalillnesspolicy.org/m...edication.html

"Nine patients, seven with schizophrenia and two with bipolar disorder, refused medication when admitted to a psychiatric unit. All nine were given a single injection of long-acting fluphenazine decanoate. At the end of two weeks, their symptoms were markedly improved (BPRS improved from 10.4 to 4.1), and all were accepting medication voluntarily. Keisling R. Characteristics and outcome of patients who refuse medication. Hospital and Community Psychiatry 34:847–848 , 1983."

WOW.

http://careforyourmind.org/the-right...use-treatment/

"We need better solutions than coercion—whether it is involuntary commitment by doctors (or courts) or involuntary treatment (ordered by courts). As I wrote in the Wall Street Journal earlier this year, “[g]ood intentions spawned [laws that protect patient privacy], but in practice they can interfere with or delay the delivery of necessary care and crucial communication between caregivers and families "

Because above all, medicate medicate medicate.

http://psychrights.org/force_of_law.htm
    Last edited by The Freedom Train; 30th November 2016 at 01:24.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th November 2016), BMJ (2nd December 2016), Cara (30th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Flowerpunkchip (1st December 2016), Hervé (30th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (2nd December 2016)

34. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Freeman and Fritz Springmeier break down the Kanye meltdown along with other famous meltdowns.
    They also discuss mind controlled people and the reason for the Trump freakout.
    Pizzagate

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Holly Lindin (1st December 2016), Star Tsar (1st December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast