+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Kanye West hospitalized, under psychiatric evaluation

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Default Re: Kanye West hospitalized, under psychiatric evaluation

Freedom Train, how did your friend manage to talk to you whilst strapped down? Just a bit confused about that part.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Holly Lindin (1st December 2016), Innocent Warrior (2nd December 2016), The Freedom Train (1st December 2016)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Surface Magazine

Interviews Kanye West : Free Form

Published 20th November 2016

I am led to believe that this interview took place just before Scaremento incident (cannot confirm this). If this is the case it proves he was cogent & sane. Mainly he is talking about Art, Design & Life in general. And for me has some interesting ideas about companies & corporations one can see why the control system would want him to keep silent...

Transcribtion/Source: http://www.surfacemag.com/articles/k...er-compromise/
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 2nd December 2016 at 01:16.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Basho (1st December 2016), BMJ (2nd December 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Ewan (1st December 2016), Flowerpunkchip (1st December 2016), Innocent Warrior (2nd December 2016), Ivanhoe (15th December 2016), Pam (4th December 2016), The Freedom Train (1st December 2016)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Freedom Train, how did your friend manage to talk to you whilst strapped down? Just a bit confused about that part.
    That is a very good question. My other friend pointed out to me how strange it was that I was able to talk to him while he was in the ambulance. I have never been in an ambulance before, so I don't know if there is a standard protocol when it comes to patients answering their personal phones while on board. I didn't really think of it at the time, I was just very worried for my friend, and didn't want the same thing to happen to him that is most likely (in my opinion) happening to Kanye right now

I googled protocols for ambulance rides and this is what I found:

http://www.emsprotocols.org/ -- comprehensive list of protocols by state

http://www.emsworld.com/article/1032...al-emergencies -- calls for using "soft restraints" in cases where there is a perceived risk to self or others

https://www.ems1.com/ems-products/am...ent-transfers/ -- interesting.

I did not find anything talking about cellphones, and I am not sure how he was restrained. I tried looking for pictures, but I cannot tell for sure what was used with my friend.

I wish I had a good answer for you, and I don't. Maybe just his legs were strapped down? Maybe he asked to answer his phone and they freed his arm? I have absolutely no clue, I will have to see if I can ask my friend more about it - that is, if I am able to get in touch with him. He was transferred to a psych ward two days ago, so he seems to have limited access to his phone (he did however send me some text messages, saying that he is continuing to refuse the medication they are pushing on him, saying that he will sue them. Apparently, he is also listed as being there "voluntarily" when he says he does not want to be there.)

In light of your very good question, I figured I would also look up cellphone confiscation at psych wards, and found this:

https://storify.com/Sectioned_/confi...patient-phones

I realized I am not sure what hospital he is in (just sent the aunt a text to see if she will tell me) so I cannot call and verify what their policy is, but I called a psychiatric hospital on the list in his area, and asked what they do. He said all phones are confiscated. I asked if that was an industry standard, and he said he wasn't sure but he thought so. I asked then why is it that I have been able to commnicate with my friend who is currently checked into a unit? And he said that maybe he has the phone when he shouldn't (meaning he is hiding it. If so, bravo to him, although it's too bad that he probably doesn't have a charger w him)

So what in the hey is going on here is anybody's guess.

What I found strange initially was why his aunt would call me, all upset, and ask me several times to call him to check on him, when he was already in the ambulance being sent to a psych ward?? That is what I find to be strange.

Your guess is as good as mine here.
    Last edited by The Freedom Train; 1st December 2016 at 17:57.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

7alon (3rd December 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Flowerpunkchip (1st December 2016), Innocent Warrior (2nd December 2016)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    I am lead to believe that this interview took place just before Scaremento incident (cannot confirm this). If this is the case it proves he was cogent & sane. Mainly he is talking about Art, Design & Life in general. And for me has some interesting ideas about companies & corporations one can see why the control system would want him to keep silent...
    thank you Star Tsar. It is pretty clear to me that Kanye was NOT crazy when he was speaking on stage at that performance.He was talking the kind of stuff that we all talk about here on this forum. Do we all think we are crazy? Do we think Bill Ryan is crazy for setting up this forum? Clearly the man is not crazy. As for exhaustion, what does that have to do with spouting off crazy talk? It is such a half baked explanation for his outburst it's not even funny. And then, how convenient, mere days later he is handcuffed and sent to the hospital. If it is voluntary, then why was he handcuffed I would like to know? It all stinks.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), greybeard (1st December 2016), Innocent Warrior (2nd December 2016), Ivanhoe (15th December 2016), Star Tsar (1st December 2016)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 times in 2,398 posts

Maybe it was a seat belt. In an ambulance ride here a few years back I heard one of the crew refer to the patient (me) being under, or in, restraint when doing a checklist before, or shortly after, they set off. Apparently their term for strapped in?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), greybeard (1st December 2016), Innocent Warrior (2nd December 2016), The Freedom Train (3rd December 2016)

11. Link to Post #86
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Kanye West has been released from hospital.

http://www.9news.com.au/entertainmen...-from-hospital

@The Freedom Train - Sorry about your friend. TBH, if that were me, I'd take the meds and tell them whatever they wanted to hear and get the hell out of there ASAP.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd December 2016), BMJ (2nd December 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Ivanhoe (15th December 2016), The Freedom Train (3rd December 2016)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

They won't let you out until you take their medication and "admit it was in your head." Please pass it on. I am a hard headed person and the doctors wouldn't sign me off until I did that. Tell him he is much more valuable on the outside where he has access to more recourses. The perps pretended they got caught in the middle of something and they were going to give themselves up to me and have the FBI meet me to brief me. They give you false hope, they can't be trusted!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adam73483 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Hazelfern (3rd December 2016), The Freedom Train (3rd December 2016)

15. Link to Post #88
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Starting a new thread: The business of addiction > THEN < recovery
    It's big business. That is where we will find Kanye

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    That is a very good question. My other friend pointed out to me how strange it was that I was able to talk to him while he was in the ambulance. I have never been in an ambulance before, so I don't know if there is a standard protocol when it comes to patients answering their personal phones while on board. I didn't really think of it at the time, I was just very worried for my friend, and didn't want the same thing to happen to him that is most likely (in my opinion) happening to Kanye right now

I googled protocols for ambulance rides and this is what I found:

http://www.emsprotocols.org/ -- comprehensive list of protocols by state

http://www.emsworld.com/article/1032...al-emergencies -- calls for using "soft restraints" in cases where there is a perceived risk to self or others

https://www.ems1.com/ems-products/am...ent-transfers/ -- interesting.

I did not find anything talking about cellphones, and I am not sure how he was restrained. I tried looking for pictures, but I cannot tell for sure what was used with my friend.

I wish I had a good answer for you, and I don't. Maybe just his legs were strapped down? Maybe he asked to answer his phone and they freed his arm? I have absolutely no clue, I will have to see if I can ask my friend more about it - that is, if I am able to get in touch with him. He was transferred to a psych ward two days ago, so he seems to have limited access to his phone (he did however send me some text messages, saying that he is continuing to refuse the medication they are pushing on him, saying that he will sue them. Apparently, he is also listed as being there "voluntarily" when he says he does not want to be there.)

In light of your very good question, I figured I would also look up cellphone confiscation at psych wards, and found this:

https://storify.com/Sectioned_/confi...patient-phones

I realized I am not sure what hospital he is in (just sent the aunt a text to see if she will tell me) so I cannot call and verify what their policy is, but I called a psychiatric hospital on the list in his area, and asked what they do. He said all phones are confiscated. I asked if that was an industry standard, and he said he wasn't sure but he thought so. I asked then why is it that I have been able to commnicate with my friend who is currently checked into a unit? And he said that maybe he has the phone when he shouldn't (meaning he is hiding it. If so, bravo to him, although it's too bad that he probably doesn't have a charger w him)

So what in the hey is going on here is anybody's guess.

What I found strange initially was why his aunt would call me, all upset, and ask me several times to call him to check on him, when he was already in the ambulance being sent to a psych ward?? That is what I find to be strange.

Your guess is as good as mine here.
    I have been carer for a number of years and have experience with people mental illness, here are some thoughts which maybe useful.

The ambulance personal would have wanted to keep your friend as calm as possible so if he wanted to take the call they probably just let him take the call.

Either your friend was hiding his phone or he maybe have been allowed to have it depending on the rules of the hospital. Sometimes if the phone is not able to take photos, video's or record, like a cheap phone, they will let you have it. As such a phone will not breach the privacy of other patients.

Sounds like his aunty is running around like a chicken without a head, she needs to calm down. And if your friend has really lost it then, a family member needs to advocate for him and be his voice and have his best interest at heart, as only a family member will have legal capacity to speak on his behalf. They need to get up to speed as what they hospital intentions are:
    - why was he admitted
    - whether he is in there voluntarily or to be scheduled
    - what the action plan is
    - what medications they intend to prescribe
    - check the nurse and doctor reports and the medicaton being administered is correct, basically checking and showing you are keeping an interest in his affairs and their actions

Do not be affraid to question the actions of a doctor or a nurse if what your are being told does not sound reasonable or seems sensible, because they do make mistakes to.

BACK TO TOPIC.
    Last edited by BMJ; 3rd December 2016 at 14:17.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

7alon (3rd December 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Hazelfern (3rd December 2016), The Freedom Train (5th December 2016)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Psychiatry is being used as a means to abduct and imprison people
    Yes, yes, yes.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Maybe it was a seat belt. In an ambulance ride here a few years back I heard one of the crew refer to the patient (me) being under, or in, restraint when doing a checklist before, or shortly after, they set off. Apparently their term for strapped in?
    I have no idea. I am unable to communicate with my friend to get a straight answer.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

BMJ (4th December 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Ewan (3rd December 2016)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Kanye West has been released from hospital.

http://www.9news.com.au/entertainmen...-from-hospital

@The Freedom Train - Sorry about your friend. TBH, if that were me, I'd take the meds and tell them whatever they wanted to hear and get the hell out of there ASAP.
    Thanks Innocent Warrior, for the update, and for the well wishes. I hear you. I would tell them what they want to hear but refuse the meds - the side effects are not cool, and can leave the energy body weakened and open to infilitration.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Adam73483 (here)
    They won't let you out until you take their medication and "admit it was in your head." Please pass it on. I am a hard headed person and the doctors wouldn't sign me off until I did that. Tell him he is much more valuable on the outside where he has access to more recourses. The perps pretended they got caught in the middle of something and they were going to give themselves up to me and have the FBI meet me to brief me. They give you false hope, they can't be trusted!
    Blimey. That is too bad. I am not surprised - I thought maybe he would be able to avoid taking them, although I did find upon further investigation that forced medication is possible with a court order. At least my friend is of age. Well I will have to wait and see what happens - but I haven't heard from him at all today, so....

22. The Following User Says Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    I have been carer for a number of years and have experience with people mental illness, here are some thoughts which maybe useful.

The ambulance personal would have wanted to keep your friend as calm as possible so if he wanted to take the call they probably just let him take the call.

Either your friend was hiding his phone or he maybe have been allowed to have it depending on the rules of the hospital. Sometimes if the phone is not able to take photos, video's or record, like a cheap phone, they will let you have it. As such a phone will not breach the privacy of other patients.

Sounds like his aunty is running around like a chicken without a head, she needs to calm down. And if your friend has really lost it then, a family member needs to advocate for him and be his voice and have his best interest at heart, as only a family member will have legal capacity to speak on his behalf. They need to get up to speed as what they hospital intentions are:
    - why was he admitted
    - whether he is in there voluntarily or to be scheduled
    - what the action plan is
    - what medications they intend to prescribe
    - check the nurse and doctor reports and the medicaton being administered is correct, basically checking and showing you are keeping an interest in his affairs and their actions

Do not be affraid to question the actions of a doctor or a nurse if what your are being told does not sound reasonable or seems sensible, because they do make mistakes to.

BACK TO TOPIC.
    Thanks for this. Yeah I am not sure what in the hey is going on at this point. The last time I spoke with the aunt she seemed to be moving in the direction of feeling like she may have made a mistake in allowing this to happen -- she was upset that she was unable to communicate with him, as if he were in a prison. She worried out loud about the side effects of the medications they might force on him, since I informed her in our previous conversation that psychiatric meds are correlated w suicide - especially for younger people.

https://www.cchrint.org/2015/09/10/p...cause-suicide/

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

BMJ (3rd December 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Psychiatry is being used as a means to abduct and imprison people
    Yes, yes, yes.[COLOR="red"]
    The Surreptitious Reincarnation of COINTELPRO with the COPS Gang-Stalking Program

Link: http://moderndiplomacy.eu/index.php?...ram&Itemid=488

From the article: "These actions are also designed to mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially, socially, and psychologically destroy the target over years, to make them appear to be crazy, and leave them with no form of support, whatsoever."

Long winded article, providing the history of gangstalking and also
    - whom the targets are
    - aim of gangstalking
    - methods
    - recruits
    Last edited by BMJ; 4th December 2016 at 05:29.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), The Freedom Train (5th December 2016)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

[QUOTE=BMJ;1118010]
    The Surreptitious Reincarnation of COINTELPRO with the COPS Gang-Stalking Program[/B]

Link: http://moderndiplomacy.eu/index.php?...ram&Itemid=488

From the article: "These actions are also designed to mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially, socially, and psychologically destroy the target over years, to make them appear to be crazy, and leave them with no form of support, whatsoever."

Long winded article, providing the history of gangstalking and also
    - whom the targets are
    - aim of gangstalking
    - methods
    - recruits
    Thanks for the link

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

BMJ (5th December 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

BMJ (6th December 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Here's an interesting 40 minute video detailing some of Kanye West's past attempts to talk about/expose some of the darkness behind the corporate music industry. For anyone who is interested.

cheers

Kanye West: The Rise and Fall of an Illuminati Mind Controlled Alien & EXPOSING the Occult

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th December 2016), Basho (13th December 2016), BMJ (13th December 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), DNA (13th December 2016), Matthew (13th December 2016), sllim11 (13th December 2016), The Freedom Train (13th December 2016), uzn (13th December 2016)

33. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Kanye surfaces...

at Trump Tower!!!

You can't make this "stuff" up.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th December 2016), Baby Steps (13th December 2016), Basho (13th December 2016), BMJ (14th December 2016), DNA (13th December 2016), JRS (14th December 2016), Matthew (13th December 2016), ponda (13th December 2016), sllim11 (13th December 2016), The Freedom Train (13th December 2016), ulli (13th December 2016), uzn (13th December 2016), Wind (14th December 2016)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Here's an interesting 40 minute video detailing some of Kanye West's past attempts to talk about/expose some of the darkness behind the corporate music industry. For anyone who is interested.

cheers

Kanye West: The Rise and Fall of an Illuminati Mind Controlled Alien & EXPOSING the Occult

I thought it was funny, where he mentions, with a serious tone of voice," who knows, Kayne West might become the next president, in 2020."

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th December 2016), Chester (14th December 2016), Matthew (13th December 2016), ponda (13th December 2016), sllim11 (13th December 2016), The Freedom Train (13th December 2016)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Kanye surfaces...

at Trump Tower!!!

You can't make this "stuff" up.
    Kanye: no comment, other than: "I just want to take a picture right now." *smiles for camera*

You can't make this stuff up - INDEED. I am not even surprised. It's all just too perfectly bizarre.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th December 2016), BMJ (14th December 2016), Chester (14th December 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), ponda (13th December 2016), sllim11 (13th December 2016)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by ponda (here)

cheers

I thought it was funny, where he mentions, with a serious tone of voice," who knows, Kayne West might become the next president, in 2020."

Yes an obvious attempt at humour.....he'll be the VP probably (joking)
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), The Freedom Train (14th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast