+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: Kanye West hospitalized, under psychiatric evaluation

1. Link to Post #121
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Kanye West hospitalized, under psychiatric evaluation

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    For me, 'Pizzagate' has always been about
    Quote "There's an elite driven, well organized network of folks involved in pedophilia and perhaps even more - that more being SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) and SRH&AS (Satanic Ritual Human and Animal Sacrifice)."
    Some people are purposefully trying to defuse this by TRYING to make it seem as if it's all about James Alefantis. (Of course it's not.)

It's the same kind of tactic as trying to say that anyone wanting to discuss the limitation of immigration is a racist. In many cases — but of course not all — its purpose is to shut down legitimate discussion of an important topic, altogether.
    Seconded.

But I think Alefantis is also guilty as hell. There's too much perverse stuff around him, from his connection to the Podestas, to his bizarre-ass Instagram photos that he removed from public view, to the fact that his business is across the street from people associated with the Clinton Foundation who were messing around in Haiti. When all of this started getting public attention I believe they easily arranged for a nut to come shoot off a round in their restaurant in order to attract sympathy. Easiest thing in the world to do and proves nothing about anything.

Alefantis was also ranked as one of the most powerful people in Washington DC and met personally with Obama at the White House multiple times. Supposedly he's just a pizza shop owner. What's up with that? Met personally with Obama on the same day as human trafficking advisors.
    The FBI and the DC police have investigated Comet Pizza and found nothing.
    As power goes in DC, Alefantis is not at the top, he's a socialite with a business. He's not in politics. It's common to go to the White House if you know someone who works there. It's a small town. Many people know each other. It doesn't mean their in nefarious cahoots.

The internet sleuthing has no context to it. It degrades quickly into mob pitchforks. And this forum certainly likes a witch hunt.

Anyway, for all of you so excited for Trump to "shake up the system", I hope you are enjoying the new QVC jewelry being hocked by the new first lady, and the repealing of any vestige of environmental safeguards for water, air and soil.

The new merger of US and Russia is the merger of EXXON and GAZPROM. If you follow Russian psychological operations, the Comet Pizza is a perfect target, straight out of their action book, and will probably keep y'all occupied for several years. Nothing will come of it because it is a black hole. Meanwhile, the organized satanic sects who actually do this keep going.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ALLARON For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2017), Chester (21st January 2017), sunflower (21st January 2017)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Thanks for replying ALLARON.

I read the Veterans Today article you posted. I am now (again) massively confused. Please help me understand if I am actually understanding the article.

It appears to me the article said that a computer was seized that belonged to someone named Stirling David Allen who was also "arrested and charged with child rape and sodomy by the FBI after an investigation that began with a meeting in Rome, Italy." This led to the discovery of evidence (along with his own statements to FBI agents) that went to the top of the FBI, then over to the Justice Department and finally to Obamma who then "ordered" Judge Scalia to the White House.

This is where I get confused... is the article trying to say that Scalia (along with a vast pool of political figures not just in the US but at least European politicians as well) wer implicated and that Obama ordered him to the White House to give Scalia the information?

If so... why would Obama do that? Once I am able to have this question cleared up, I have some follow up questions. Make sure anyone reading my posts understands I have no agenda other than trying to understand (as best I can not being involved in any capacity with anything that might connect to any of this in any form) the truth. For only when I have a good understanding of the truth am I able to actually make statements that then imply my feelings about these matters which then create the foundations of any agendas I might embark upon.

Frankly, at this point in time... what may be the actual truth(s) may be too far out of reach for someone like me and someone in my limited position. Having said that, I can also say that I utilize as one of my operational protocols - assumptions, guesses, opinions but I try my very best not to act on feelings and assumptions, guesses, opinions alone. I do not feel it is fair to others doing so and I also do not feel the risks of so doing are justified. I have also learned to throw out a provisional assumption when new information suggests I should. I adopted this protocol as I found that separating my ego from what I think in the now moment was perhaps the most important growth step I ever took. I don't have to be right regarding things I thought in the past. I only need to have the very most sound view I possibly can in real time.
    Last edited by Chester; 21st January 2017 at 15:54.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2017), Debra (23rd January 2017), sunflower (21st January 2017)

5. Link to Post #123
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by ALLARON (here)
    [...]
    That's not the best reference for honest, thorough investigations...

See: Ted Gunderson and: POLICE STATE? How it came about in the US of A

... beside "DC" being an independent "City" from the rest of the USA and the world.
    Last edited by Hervé; 21st January 2017 at 16:28.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (22nd January 2017), avid (21st January 2017), Bill Ryan (21st January 2017), Chester (21st January 2017), Debra (23rd January 2017), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Omni (1st March 2017), onawah (21st January 2017), sunflower (21st January 2017)

7. Link to Post #124
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by ALLARON (here)
    [...]
    That's not the best reference for honest, thorough investigations...

See: Ted Gunderson and: POLICE STATE? How it came about in the US of A

... beside "DC" being an independent "City" from the rest of the USA and the world.
    Sadly... I must agree that this is a quite valid point... not just based on Ted Gunderson's revelations but based on so much information that has come out. This is part of the why I have to remain open minded as to the details of all these potential micro examples. At the same time... I must also remain open minded with regards to what becomes psyops. Could Comet be a total psyop from the beginning? Could it have truth to it but then became a convenient story to then make a psyop about? Could the goals of a possible psyop be multiple? - distraction? used as an example that only MSM should be trusted? used as case building for shutting down alt media? used as an example to shut down anyone who might try and stop the purported massive network? So how do we discuss all this and then go about doing anything about it on a forum without alienating alternative voices?

Maybe my voice will be next for suggesting this is an issue though, as I said above, I have seriously thick skin now and will not let emotions create my loss of membership at PA and I believe the folks who better know me here can count on this.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2017), Debra (23rd January 2017), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), skogvokter (22nd January 2017), sunflower (21st January 2017), ThePythonicCow (21st January 2017)

9. Link to Post #125
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    [...]
    ... I must also remain open minded with regards to what becomes psyops....
    [...]
    Py-ops, nowadays, look like Russian Dolls (Oh, the irony ) with their own lie at each level...

In this case however, there is much "damage control" going on in order to keep Podesta's e-mails and Anthony Weiner's laptop computer content out of the limelight.
    Last edited by Hervé; 21st January 2017 at 17:07.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st January 2017), avid (21st January 2017), Bill Ryan (21st January 2017), Chester (21st January 2017), Debra (23rd January 2017), sunflower (21st January 2017), ThePythonicCow (21st January 2017)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Now I also have another important point but it is a point I am uncomfortable in making in a public post. I will be e-mailing the staff to raise my additional concern shortly and if the staff believes it is wise I post this second point, then I will. If anyone here PMs me about this, I will also respond after I have received the response back from the staff.
    Regarding this second point of Sam's, which he has now asked the moderators about.

We, the moderators have received a few hints that there will be a new world order (my words, paraphrasing what was suggested to us) for Internet sites as well, and that ProjectAvalon.net will no longer exist in that new order.

My guess, from what Sam said, is that he too received such a hint about ProjectAvalon.net

Here's my present reaction to such hints:

Avalon is flexible and adaptable. We expect to continue. But better that the hidden hand of mass manipulation be forced to expose itself having to overtly censor us or shut us down, than that we spend much effort self censoring ourselves, anticipating some nebulous threat.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st January 2017), Akasha (22nd January 2017), Bill Ryan (21st January 2017), Chester (21st January 2017), Debra (23rd January 2017), Hervé (21st January 2017), PurpleLama (21st January 2017), silverfish (22nd January 2017)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    ... I must also remain open minded with regards to what becomes psyops....
    [...]
    Py-ops, nowadays, look like Russian Dolls (Oh, the irony ) with their own lie at each level...

In this case however, there is much "damage control" going on in order to keep Podesta's e-mails and Anthony Weiner's laptop computer content out of the limelight.
    And this may be the reason some "psyop" may have been activated. In fact, this was my original suspicion. Yet, my position was swayed a few weeks ago such that I thought it possible the whole thing may have been planted in Weiner's laptop not only to protect "the podesta brothers" and the DC network, the US network and the global network... but a far bigger picture goal also may have been derived - that being to shut down their definition of "fake news" (ie. any news anyone in the elite et. al. might deem as potentially damaging - especially if all too accurate and detailed filled true. I was hoping that T&N would provide additional information (details, facts, etc.) which might give the theory more life. My concern was that they were shut down before being able to do so. Perhaps I may have been the one who was too sensitive.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Now I also have another important point but it is a point I am uncomfortable in making in a public post. I will be e-mailing the staff to raise my additional concern shortly and if the staff believes it is wise I post this second point, then I will. If anyone here PMs me about this, I will also respond after I have received the response back from the staff.
    Regarding this second point of Sam's, which he has now asked the moderators about.

We, the moderators have received a few hints that there will be a new world order (my words, paraphrasing what was suggested to us) for Internet sites as well, and that ProjectAvalon.net will no longer exist in that new order.

My guess, from what Sam said, is that he too received such a hint about ProjectAvalon.net

Here's my present reaction to such hints:

Avalon is flexible and adaptable. We expect to continue. But better that the hidden hand of mass manipulation be forced to expose itself having to overtly censor us or shut us down, than that we spend much effort self censoring ourselves, anticipating some nebulous threat.
    Understand and thanks, Paul (and Bill as he thanked the post). I won't worry for PA in this regard. What a tricky world we live in.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st January 2017), Debra (23rd January 2017), ThePythonicCow (21st January 2017)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Let's play hypothetical for a moment... let's say someone (anyone) as a reader reads posts like the ones I saw by T&N and others that all seemed to lead up to T&N's retirement. And they have made up their mind that T&N are flat out wrong. They must then consider, are they wrong innocently, are they instead "part of the evil cabal network, doing their part to spread disinfo and perhaps even 'in on things' quite nefarious" or is there other possibilities in between and outside these two extremes? Why not try and find out first?
    Of course they could be wrong "innocently," and I never accused them of anything. I just asked a question that went unanswered, based on what I personally saw as suspicious behavior.

Why they believe what they believe is not particularly relevant to me. All of the dirt on Alefantis online is more than just hypotheticals and it's stacking up by the day. At least one person has come forward in the past week with independently verifiable testimony that he worked at Comet Ping Pong, and he claims he was drugged and molested by James Alefantis.

Here's a smattering of the info out there on Alefantis already.

The map above points out stores located on the same strip of street as Comet Ping Pong, and aside from the fact that the now-infamous Podesta brothers are good friends of Alefantis and used his restaurant for political fund-raising, look at all of the FBI-acknowledged pedophilia symbols on neighboring businesses.

Also pay special attention:

"Beyond Borders
    Charity focused on Haiti, funded by the Clinton foundation"

Haiti is where the Clinton Foundation was having children trafficking out of, as Laura Silsby was caught doing. Laura Silsby is in the leaked emails as someone that Hillary Clinton was personally interested in. Why? She was arrested for trying to smuggle a bunch of kids out of Haiti after the disaster there.

And right there across the street from Alefantis you have a branch of one of these CF Haiti fronts. Coincidence? They could bring abducted kids there and take them right across the street to Alefantis if the allegations of child trafficking out of his restaurant are true. It's way too convenient of a coincidence to just ignore, especially on top of everything else. When you keep saying "well maybe it's not what it looks like," at some point it just becomes totally ridiculous.

Notice what it shows about Terasol too. And the logo of Besta Pizza, which they later changed after the similarity to FBI-acknowledged pedophilia ring symbols was mentioned. All of these businesses and properties have been pre-existing on this street for some years. These aren't recent creations in order to distract people. And if they were meant to distract anything they did a really stupid job by putting a Clinton Foundation Haiti charity right across the street.

Then there was this recently:

Quote Former Comet Ping Pong Employee Alleges: "James Alefantis sexually assaulted me"

By now, most people are at least vaguely familiar with the so-called “fake news” story known as Pizzagate. For those that aren't, the brief version is that self described “internet investigators” caught wind of some strange wording in the John Podesta emails released by Wikileaks, and went down the largest internet rabbit hole in recent history.

The story was quickly written off as mass hysteria, a conspiracy theory, and fake news by nearly all of mainstream media, and censored from the internet forum site Reddit. The theory, which has a plethora of circumstantial evidence, lacked one key factor: a victim.

The original accusation, which was removed from reddit shortly after the original posting:

The Victim

Wednesday, an anonymous person posted a thread on Reddit's popular Q&A page, entitled “I was assaulted 8 years ago by the Pizzagate guy, owner of Comet Ping Pong, James Alefantis AMA! [Ask Me Anything]” The post was initially marked as “privately verified” by the moderator whose handle is mimw.

With no explanation, the verification comment was removed within minutes, and the entire thread was scrubbed from public viewing. After a subsequent failed attempt to post to Reddit, a successful posting was made to the similar forum website Voat.co. The alleged victim linked to an image album that showed screenshots of conversations between himself and Alefantis that occurred during a six year period.

The anonymous nature of internet forums leads to skeptics demanding proof of any seemingly outrageous claim. The publication of these emails adds credibility to his story.

E-mails, allegedly from James Alefantis, sent to the accuser

Here is a link to the entire album.

The claim

Eight years ago, a young college student (who wishes to keep his name anonymous) worked at Comet Ping Pong. He reached out to Alefantis as a friend, who then allegedly drugged and sexually assaulted him. The user also goes further to claim that around the same time, Alefantis was caught by former business partner Carole Greenwood assaulting her young son in the kitchen of Comet Ping Pong. While unproven, the timeline does indeed add up with Greenwood's abrupt abandonment of Comet, citing “urgent family matters”. We can also confirm via a Washington Post article written in 2003 that Greenwood does have a son who would have been 17-18 years old in 2008. Greenwood was unavailable for an interview. According to the accuser, another employee witnessed the assault of Greenwood's son. Those reports were allegedly swept under the rug by the DC police.

Strange Twist

A user named JamesAlefantis appeared in the Reddit thread, attacking the accuser, posted several unsavory comments, and ultimately deleted his account hours later.

Link to the comments left by user JamesAlefantis before that profile was deleted
    What happens now?

Nationally, the majority of sexual assaults never get reported and the statute of limitations in DC in this case is 3 years. If there are other victims, perhaps his public statement will lead to more people stepping forward and shining the light on a situation that may have been hiding in the shadows for the better part of a decade.
    https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@abort...ames-alefantis

George Webb has laid out tons of evidence connecting the Clinton Foundation to child trafficking in Haiti, also involving DynCorp (which was already busted for child trafficking in Eastern Europe back during the Bill Clinton presidency) and some other NGOs and corporations.

This from yesterday, for what it's worth:

David Seaman is a credible journalist/investigator who was fired from an MSM outlet after he (accurately) reported on Hillary Clinton's ill health last year, before her public collapsing incident on 9/11.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 21st January 2017 at 20:47.

16. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks

and by the way too AVftM, since that post I made on January 8, which I promised to expand upon (and was finally able to), I also did a great deal of additional research and thus my "odds" meter had since swung again back towards the likelihood there is indeed something not quite right with the whole "Comet Pizza" micro detail of the broader "pedogate" VERY likely reality. I discovered only after the fact that much of that information had been posted here by you. I also did not research backwards with regards to who on PA may have been posters that were the ones T&N felt had been too harsh with them. I can see this now though, but much of the information you presented was sourced and researchable by anyone who follows through.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st January 2017), DNA (22nd January 2017), Eram (21st January 2017)

18. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Also this, Alefantis personally meeting with President Obama, and also visiting the White House on the same day as a human trafficking awareness event sponsored by the Clinton Foundation:

Quote Join a Live Video Chat on Combating Human Trafficking
    September 26, 2012 at 3:20 PM ET by Erin Lindsay

Yesterday, President Obama spoke at the Clinton Global Initiative Annual Meeting about his administration’s efforts to combat human trafficking and made it clear that the United States will continue to be a leader in this global movement to fight modern slavery.
    https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...an-trafficking

What a coincidence that you have Alefantis, the supposed innocent pizza shop owner, personally visiting the White House like some kind of important public official, on the same day as a human trafficking event involving the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary Clinton, in her emails, had a personal interest in child smuggler Laura Silsby who was arrested trying to traffick kids out of Haiti:

Quote Who is Laura Silsby?

Laura Silsby, the leader of 10 U.S. Baptist missionaries facing kidnapping charges in Haiti, is no stranger to legal and financial troubles.

The 40-year-old Idaho businesswoman convinced members of Idaho's Central Valley Baptist Church to follow her dream of building an orphanage in the Dominican Republic for Haitian children. But her other business and personal ventures reveal a checkered history.

Silsby has faced 14 legal complaints for unpaid wages in connection with her online shopping business, Personal Shopper. Employees won nine of those complaints and Silsby was ordered to pay $31,000 in wages plus another $4,000 in fines, according to the New York Times.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/who-is-laura-silsby/

From Wikileaks email releases:

Quote Significant, if partisan, find showing how the Clintons supported child stealer Laura Silsby

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status...860417/photo/1

Quote See Potential Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking Ring!

Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation could very well be connected to a known child abduction ring!

Earlier today a Reddit user released a host of connected WikiLeaks emails from Hillary Clinton that connects the Clinton Foundation to a child trafficking ring in Haiti after the disastrous earthquake.

Laura Silsby was the former director of The New Life Children’s Refuge that was stopped at the Haitian and Dominican Republic border with 33 children that they claimed were all orphans. None of the children had any kind of papwork or documentation necessary for crossing borders or identification. Silsby and her cohorts tried to say that they were taking the children to a set up an orphanage.

After authorities investigated they realized that none of these children were orphans and that Silsby and her accomplices had stolen them during the chaos after the earthquake.

The story starts to get interesting after the Clinton Foundation helped Silsby and her accomplices out of trouble with the law on the means that they were doing “missionary” work.

The lawyer that represented Silsby and her accomplices was none other than a convicted human trafficker himself, one Jorge Puello Torres.

The story gets even more interesting after Huma Abedin emailed Hillary Clinton directly several times regarding Silsby and the “missionaries” that were arrested in Haiti.

There are also plans for the amount of money that it would cost to house the children from another released email titled “After the wheels are off the ground.”

Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin’s extreme interest and following of the incident are suspicious enough but the fact that the Clinton Foundation helped them get off by pressuring the authorities also points to them trying to cover their a**es.

Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton may very well be even worse than they already were known to be.
    http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/hill...fficking-ring/

19. Link to Post #131
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for replying ALLARON.

I read the Veterans Today article you posted. I am now (again) massively confused. Please help me understand if I am actually understanding the article.

It appears to me the article said that a computer was seized that belonged to someone named Stirling David Allen who was also "arrested and charged with child rape and sodomy by the FBI after an investigation that began with a meeting in Rome, Italy." This led to the discovery of evidence (along with his own statements to FBI agents) that went to the top of the FBI, then over to the Justice Department and finally to Obamma who then "ordered" Judge Scalia to the White House.

This is where I get confused... is the article trying to say that Scalia (along with a vast pool of political figures not just in the US but at least European politicians as well) wer implicated and that Obama ordered him to the White House to give Scalia the information?

If so... why would Obama do that? Once I am able to have this question cleared up, I have some follow up questions. Make sure anyone reading my posts understands I have no agenda other than trying to understand (as best I can not being involved in any capacity with anything that might connect to any of this in any form) the truth. For only when I have a good understanding of the truth am I able to actually make statements that then imply my feelings about these matters which then create the foundations of any agendas I might embark upon.

Frankly, at this point in time... what may be the actual truth(s) may be too far out of reach for someone like me and someone in my limited position. Having said that, I can also say that I utilize as one of my operational protocols - assumptions, guesses, opinions but I try my very best not to act on feelings and assumptions, guesses, opinions alone. I do not feel it is fair to others doing so and I also do not feel the risks of so doing are justified. I have also learned to throw out a provisional assumption when new information suggests I should. I adopted this protocol as I found that separating my ego from what I think in the now moment was perhaps the most important growth step I ever took. I don't have to be right regarding things I thought in the past. I only need to have the very most sound view I possibly can in real time.
    I hope my questions above could be answered or at least speculated upon. This is all very... confusing. I know one other member who read the article but who interpreted an important aspect of the article completely differently than my own (I again emphasize I read the article carefully twice).

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2017), Shannon (28th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am sure my opinion means little to anyone and of those that it means a little, that group is likely very small. Nevertheless and for the record... after reviewing as many posts I could (and the material many posts referenced) that touched on "Comet Pizza" subject, and after receiving opinions from more than one PA member who I respect, I have swung back to my original fears. That being that there is certainly a large amount of circumstantial data which suggests some dark stuff may actually have been going on specifically with all those linked to Pizza, e-mails and Comet Pizza. Having said that, there is no way I could know. And unless there's ever an actual investigation which results in charges and convictions, there is supposed to be a presumption of innocence, yes?

Frankly, with regards to this subject matter, it is very difficult for me to engage in discussing the details. With regards to AVftM's posts - this member has brought a great deal of real data into his posts, e-mails, social media postings, etc. to build his case. With all the other material that has been brought forth in this forum (and for years) is considered, along with an analysis of the state of our planet, Earth... it is hard to simply disregard the possibility that at least one of the major dark pathologies flowing through the stream of humanity is this obsession with abuse which includes sexual abuse and worse with children.

I have always been (sadly) open minded that just about everything that has been asserted which flies under many banners, one of which is called "pedogate" is probably going on.

Yet with regards to the pizza place specifically, I have to default to the position of innocent until proven otherwise.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

bennycog (31st January 2017), Bill Ryan (1st March 2017), Mike (2nd March 2017), Sierra (10th April 2017), starlight (20th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Another interview with ex-CIA Robert Steele, on pizzagate

Quote Jan 17, 2017
    Watch a former CIA agent expose pizza gate. Pizzagate is real!
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (31st January 2017), DNA (31st January 2017), Mike (2nd March 2017)

25. Link to Post #134
    Language
    English
    Thanks

David Seaman is a credible journalist/investigator who was fired from an MSM outlet after he (accurately) reported on Hillary Clinton's ill health last year, before her public collapsing incident on 9/11.
    Someone named Nathan Stolpman, who posts Youtube videos on the channel Lift The Veil, has posted a video raising doubts about David Seaman. I don't know Stolpman's other work, but this video seems well researched, and level headed.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st March 2017), Bill Ryan (1st March 2017), BMJ (1st March 2017), Matthew (1st March 2017)

27. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Someone named Nathan Stolpman, who posts Youtube videos on the channel Lift The Veil, has posted a video raising doubts about David Seaman. I don't know Stolpman's other work, but this video seems well researched, and level headed.
    Yeah, within the last month or so David Seaman started saying some things that just made me facepalm but then he seems to have backed off of them. One of them was Corey Goode's bull crap. He actually tweeted something about Blue Avians specifically if I remember correctly. And I've also heard others say that he flirts with flat Earth stuff.

I think he's sincere about his belief in the Pizzagate/Pedogate stuff but I also agree with what others are saying, that he's the wrong guy to be the face of the online discussion.

28. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yeah, within the last month or so David Seaman started saying some things that just made me facepalm but then he seems to have backed off of them. One of them was Corey Goode's bull crap. He actually tweeted something about Blue Avians specifically if I remember correctly. And I've also heard others say that he flirts with flat Earth stuff.

I think he's sincere about his belief in the Pizzagate/Pedogate stuff but I also agree with what others are saying, that he's the wrong guy to be the face of the online discussion.
    Bombard's Body Language has now also taken a rather skeptical view of David Seaman:
    I trust Bombard (or whatever her name is) more on this than I do Seaman.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (3rd March 2017), BMJ (3rd March 2017)

30. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,046 times in 8,169 posts

THE GENOCIDE OF KANYE WEST & KYRIE IRVING: THE UPRISING AND THE REVOLT AGAINTS THE SYSTEM (Module 1)

Bishop Larry Gaiters is a mine of information, but I'm still undecided about his true role in these paradigm changing times we are in.

This is a very long video.

I suggest diving in around HERE, at first, to see how you feel about it as he starts to get into the 'beef' of it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

31. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (6th November 2022)

32. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I had to scroll through MOST of the posts on this thread, as they were entirely off topic... And it seemed a deliberate action by the post started by TODD & NORA... And I couldn't help but notice that everyone else went off on a side tangent about Pizzagate, and with very little to zero additional comments from TODD & NORA themselves... Job well done to redirect!

I am not suggesting that all of this is not in any way connected, but surely those of you paying attention had to notice this obvious redirection, that then consumed over 5 of the 7 pages of this thread?

So in an effort to get I wanted to suggest that perhaps Kanye was starting (at a very low level) to suggest the obvious in Hollywood, and the music industry.. And as such, had to be shut down quickly, as one truly cannot risk them telling what they absolutely may know!

It isn't a big surprise that the music industry is rigged, just as the movie industry is... First to even get a spot on anything, one must hire an agent to be represented... Then that agent takes not just a fee, but a cut of your wages from that point on... Just as happens in any recording industry, unless you own your own label...

And even then, one must pay for the air time... So to get "INTO" the business, you must make some deals along the way to allow others access to your future earnings.

ANYTHING that creates a stream of income, at some level, requires some "Buy in"... If you start low on the pole, the "Buy in" might include a promotion, followed by a series of you, removing others from their positions, in order for you yourself to flourish... More work from those at the levels below you, more profits for you at the top...

If this starts at a young age, one would think that is the unfortunate truth of how the world runs, but it doesn't have to be, so long as people stop supporting such things. And this is the market for all industry these days... Heck, you can't even list your own home as an air BNB without someone else trying to capitalize on the fact that maybe you are not advertising effectively, and making a cut on the actual dues you earn by sharing your own house!

There is a parasite for every industry on this world... And the more you make, the farther they are willing to go to protect their interest in your brand.. Or YOU.. Even if it means taking you out!

Kanye didn't "Crack up" in Sacramento, he spoke the truth. If you want air time, you need to sell yourself, your label, access to your earned resources, to parasitic individuals, who have nothing else to do, but to create a position for themselves, where they place themselves between your wealth, and that of the individual above you, who could help you progress faster...

It is insidious.... A parasitic level of humanity who have nothing better to do than to control you, or your level of stardom. Speak out against that, and absolutely you become a target!
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 6th November 2022 at 22:22.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Earth Angel (7th November 2022), jaybee (6th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th November 2022), pabranno (7th November 2022), Patient (7th November 2022), ulli (7th November 2022), Vangelo (8th November 2022), wondering (7th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7