+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Telluric Currents, Geomorphology, Ley Lines, "Workings" and related

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Telluric Currents, Geomorphology, Ley Lines, "Workings" and related

An update from Mr Bosley

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Higherside Chats

Walter Bosley | Trump, Tesla, Secret Spaceships & NYMZA

Published 27th September 2017

Join The Higherside Chats podcast as host, Greg Carlwood, talks with returning guest, Walter Bosley.

With deep state technology and secret science becoming harder to suppress, and our understanding of past and present black ops programs constantly expanding, it is easy to see why stories of breakaway civilizations and secret space programs have piqued public interest.

From the inception of NYMZA, America's first military industrial complex, to the sensational saga of the Sonora Aero Club, today's returning guest, Walter Bosley, has followed these threads deep down the rabbit hole and today he joins The Higherside almost a year later to update us on where his research has taken him recently.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 27th September 2017 at 19:27.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st October 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

I would like to add to this that at an early point in his presentation, the sound system in the hall stopped working for several minutes (and oddly came back after I went to the back to inform them...). During the time the sound was down, Mr Heri had to project so everyone present could hear him and it made him sound like he was yelling (and thus an angry nut, lol). I don't know if there's anything to it but he was speaking at the Int'l UFO Congress and it was the year that the woman who ran it with her husband passed away and she was sick and couldn't attend -- but it was she who really wanted him to speak that year, insisting he be invited. However, I got the feeling there might have been some who weren't thrilled with his information. Just a small seed of a suspicion but curiously there in the back of our minds. For what it's worth.

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    Sesh Heri mentions the Handprint of Atlas in this video:

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2018), Star Tsar (2nd January 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2