+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Madeleine McCann Richard Hall update

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

Default Madeleine McCann Richard Hall update

This is a very important update in the investigation of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann imo.
    Richard Hall meets Peter Hyatt, who is an expert in statement analysis and take a look at the embedded confessions of the McCanns. reccomended for people that follow this ongoing investigation

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

7alon (27th November 2016), A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), abmqa (29th November 2016), angelfire (26th November 2016), Arcturian108 (29th November 2016), Aurelius (27th November 2016), Awakening2014 (28th November 2016), BMJ (25th April 2017), Cara (29th November 2016), Clarity (30th November 2016), Debra (26th November 2016), Desire (1st December 2016), Deux Corbeaux (5th June 2020), Ecnal61 (4th December 2016), Franny (26th November 2016), Iloveyou (29th November 2016), Lasuh (27th November 2016), Lettherebelight (26th November 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th December 2016), mojo (26th November 2016), neutronstar (27th November 2016), regnak (26th November 2016), Rosco1 (9th December 2016), Shannon (26th November 2016), sijohn (28th November 2016), silverfish (7th December 2016), SR19 (26th November 2016), Star Tsar (27th November 2016), Stephanie (26th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (27th November 2016), Tintin (23rd January 2019), vano915 (28th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Default Re: Madeleine McCann Richard Hall update

Very happy that mr Hyatt has gotten involved with hall. I've been a student of statement analysis for almost 10 years and when I discovered Peter hyatts blog way back i was very pleased with his need to place the importance of children's welfare above all else. He really does care about justice for the little ones who cannot defend themselves. This, to me, is like two worlds colliding. Lol. My PA world and my SA world.

Anyway, I've linked his site here before and always did so with the warning to take what is relevant to your questions or research, because Peter has strong beliefs that I just cannot get behind and do not support. That said he is a fair and thorough analyst who is very good at teaching and showing how he gets to the truth. It's a lot of work to learn SA, but the pay off is great.

Thanks for linking!
    Last edited by Shannon; 3rd December 2016 at 22:07.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Awakening2014 (27th November 2016), BMJ (25th April 2017), Cara (29th November 2016), Clarity (30th November 2016), Debra (26th November 2016), DNA (27th November 2016), guido (10th January 2017), Iloveyou (29th November 2016), Jantje (27th November 2016), Jimswitz (29th November 2016), kirolak (29th November 2016), mojo (26th November 2016), pyrangello (27th November 2016), regnak (26th November 2016), sheme (1st December 2016), sijohn (28th November 2016), Star Tsar (27th November 2016), Stephanie (26th November 2016), Tintin (23rd January 2019), vano915 (28th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

The interviews were great

I was informed amused and shocked how she died I always taught she was taken by unknown persons or person.
    I have never looked at subject in any detail before .

Great post 10/10 bravo

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Jantje (27th November 2016), sijohn (28th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,016 times in 8,167 posts

The McCann case is VERY complex. And very dangerous to explore, too. The UK government sent in the hardest hitters it had to cover up and distract and the whole nine yards.

There are even clues and rumors that something very odd was happening there at the resort that week.

Here's another twist to the story. There were some high-flyers in town that week:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1116612
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Baby Steps (27th November 2016), Cara (29th November 2016), Debra (26th November 2016), Iloveyou (29th November 2016), Jantje (27th November 2016), Miller (27th November 2016), Nasu (19th April 2017), regnak (26th November 2016), Shannon (27th November 2016), sheme (19th April 2017), sijohn (28th November 2016), Star Tsar (27th November 2016), Stephanie (27th November 2016), Tintin (23rd January 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Maddie McCann O Mistério Gonçalo Amaral - CMTV April 23rd 2016

English Subtitles
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Iloveyou (29th November 2016), regnak (27th November 2016), Shannon (27th November 2016), Star Tsar (27th November 2016), Stephanie (27th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Listening to an early interview with Janet and Brian Kennedy, Kate McCanns’s aunt and uncle, a helpful priest was mentioned.

The name of the Anglican priest was David…. David? I didn’t remember a David. What I did recall was Father Pacheco, who gave the McCanns the keys to the Church of Nossa Senhora da Luz, most known as the PdL Church, and supposedly left a broken man, weighed down by the burden of Kate’s confession.

Then there was Haynes Hubbard and his wife, who arrived soon after Madeleine's disappearance, befriended the McCanns; to whom they returned the said keys.

I also remembered Paul Seddon, the Catholic priest who married the McCanns; an old golfing pal of Gerry. He was the priest Kate called on the night that Madeleine went missing. They spoke to him on the phone, according to an interview with The Tablet on June 16th, 2007.

It was in this interview the name of Father Pacheco is cleverly linked with Seddon’s name. They talked of him saying the rosary with them a later date; then, the article adds “The Parish Priest also gave the McCanns the keys to the Church so that they could pray there alone in the evenings.”

You see, it doesn’t say it was Father Pacheco, but it certainly implies it was to any reader. Father Pacheco’s statement of Oct 30th. 2007. gives a mixed message: “He (Father Pacheco) gave them the key to the church on the 7th or 8th of May, on the suggestion of John Geraghty, a resident of the parish, so that they could go calmly to church without any pressure. Someone from the Church gave the key to John Geraghty, who then passed it onto the McCanns with Father Pacheco’s permission.”

He does not remember the date upon which the key was returned. However, Father Pacheco later denied that he had made any decision to hand the keys to the McCanns. In an article dated Dec 13th, 2007, by Cecilia Pires, for The Algarve Resident, she writes: Father Pacheco ensures that “Priest have no power to order anything in our churches. We have an entity for that, which is the Conselho Pastoral, where the catholic community is represented…………….With regards to the key to the Praia da Luz Church that the McCanns were given after Madeleine went missing…..”That was a decision made by the Conselho Pastoral and I only knew about it three days later "”

How many people were members of the Conselho Pastoral and how many were required to make this decision? Could it be that only one person made this decision?

David seems to have been airbrushed from history, often a sign that something interesting lurks.

The Reverend David W Heal was the priest at St Vincent’s; the Anglican name of the same church which was shared with the Catholic congregation.

According to reports in Correio da Manhă, Sep 19th, 2009: “The keys to the Church , which members of the parish decided to lend to the couple a few days after Madeleine’s disappearance…. were returned to the Anglican priest…who befriended the couple". However, Hubbard‘s comment on the returning of the keys was ambiguous “I agree that the parish decided to lend them the church keys” . He didn’t reveal it was to him that the couple returned the keys.”

The McCanns were reported to have handed the keys over without saying goodbye to Father Pacheco, so it certainly wasn’t him they were returned to. Even so, Father Pacheco seems to have been severely chastised by his superiors.

He denied taking confessions from the McCanns in his statement, so perhaps he left feeling used and abused. It’s hard to believe any burden he may have carried came from the unlikely event of confessions, but there may have been other reasons.

From what I know of the Catholic Faith, I’m certain that Kate would not have confessed to Father Pacheco. He would have told her that she could not be forgiven unless she confessed what had happened to the authorities.

Confession would have brought risk, not forgiveness. A few Hail Mary’s or a decade on the rosary would not be enough!

Unless she wanted to compromise him.

Russell O’Brian, in his rogatory interview, refers to David Priest -a comma between the words is required- and explains why David’s number, beginning 914, is on his mobile phone, immediately after that of Robert Murat.

It seems David, therefore, was the most likely person to have sought the agreement of the Conselho Pastoral. Was it also not more likely that the keys had passed between Geraghty and Heal? Fiona Payne and Rachael Mampilly/Oldfield comment on the perceived strangeness of Kate’s desperate need to speak to a priest in the midst of this maelstrom and seek to explain it in a vague manner.

It seems that concerns were expressed that the McCanns had called the media and a priest before they contacted the police. El Pais in Dec 07 “For the police, the most surprising thing was that the first concern of the parents was to alert the press before the police themselves. They were also struck by the fact that Kate asked the Ocean Club reception for the village priest’s telephone number.”

Why would they do that?

The following article in First Magazine (with thanks to Pamalan’s site) throws a very interesting spotlight on the involvement of David Heal: “With every squeeze of her daughter’s Cuddle Cat, anguished mother Kate McCann willed her little daughter home. Priest’s wife, Pam Heal helped Kate and Gerry through the early, terrifying hours of Madeleine’s disappearance…. “Someone’s taken Madeleine, someone’s taken Madeleine” she wailed over and over again, said Pam. Kate kept playing with the toy. She said Madeleine had definitely been taken from them because she would never go anywhere without her favourite toy. The night Madeleine disappeared, Kate and Gerry telephoned the local Anglican priest, Father David Heal, asking him to visit them at their apartment…..When he arrived with his wife, 38 year old Kate threw herself into the priest’s arms as she broke down. It took him 3 hours to comfort Kate.

There are no statements from the Heals in the available PJ files, in spite of their KEY roles in the early hours of Madeleine’s disappearance.

References to the Heals’ involvement refer to the McCanns contacting them on Friday. The Mail, on Sunday reports Reverend Heal was called to meet the McCann family on Friday.”

Well, that would be partly true, if the Heals had arrived around 10 p.m. and had remained at the apartment for 3 hours. None of the T9 mentions the Heals’ visit in their interviews and they quickly disappear from the media radar.

Father Heal did continue to conduct services at St Vincent’s, although one report suggests that he may have been leaving the next day.

During a service held later in the week Father Heal’s sermon included the following observations “Whatever happens today, whatever happens tomorrow, whatever happens in the days ahead, after this week, life will never be the same again……. We have all been changed and we have all been changed forever.” (Mail on Sunday)

Thanks to The Maddie Case File for newspaper archives. References refer to key and keys. I don’t know if there was more than one.

https://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2010/...y-trinity.html

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Cara (29th November 2016), Debra (26th November 2016), DNA (27th November 2016), Ewan (27th November 2016), Iloveyou (29th November 2016), Jantje (27th November 2016), Nasu (19th April 2017), regnak (27th November 2016), Shannon (27th November 2016), Stephanie (27th November 2016), Tintin (23rd January 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Complex yes I now unsure who killed her was it her parents in a accident that she was alone in apartment when or
    If she was taken and why would a kidnapper or rapist or ? Take only One child instead of 3 has always seemed strange

The interviews above were great though but to be fair you also give reasonable suspects so I'm on the fence you need some better informed than me to decide

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Jantje (27th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I'm not buying the whole abduction story. I think she died in the apartment.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Awakening2014 (28th November 2016), MissMalin78 (29th November 2016), regnak (27th November 2016), Shannon (27th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

In light of this update here is a report linking Sir Clement Freud to the McCann case published 15 June 2016 by The Telegraph. What ever the McCanns involvement Freuds involvement links back to the establishment.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-urged-to-pro/

POST UPDATE
    Text from the link:

Sir Clement Freud exposed as a paedophile as police urged to probe Madeleine McCann links

Sir Clement Freud, the former broadcaster and politician, was exposed on Tuesday night as a paedophile who sexually abused girls as young as 10 for decades.

Freud, who died in 2009, spent years abusing a girl who he brought up as a daughter, and violently raped a teenager while he was an MP.

Detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have been alerted to the fact that Freud had a villa in Praia da Luz, Portugal, the resort where the three-year-old went missing in 2007.

He befriended the McCanns in the weeks after their daughter went missing, entertaining them at his house on two occasions and keeping in contact by phone and email.

Last edited by Matthew; 27th November 2016 at 10:01.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Cara (29th November 2016), Hervé (27th November 2016), Iloveyou (29th November 2016), regnak (27th November 2016), seko (1st December 2016), Star Tsar (27th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Thank for posting these vids, will watch through them when feeling strong enough.

One thing I vaguely remember early in this Tragedy/fiasco was something Mrs McCann said

“oh my god they've got her” or "they got her, they got her" (words like that) ?

That struck me in the face as meaning, they knew that someone was after her and or knew who had here, as if they had already tried to tell someone NO.

I did hear that in an early statement but only once?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Jantje

"'m not buying the whole abduction story. I think she died in the apartment"

well, any ideas HOW she died in the appt.?-

please give us your viewpoint; so IF she died in the appt., HOW?

please explain and give us your reasoning processes behind this-

I came to the conclusion a long time ago: the more preposterous, outlandish, crazy, horrific a a concept initially appears to be the more truth there probably is behind it;

welcome to the real world-

be well all-

Larry

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Jantje (28th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @Jantje

I came to the conclusion a long time ago: the more preposterous, outlandish, crazy, horrific a a concept initially appears to be the more truth there probably is behind it;

be well all-

Larry
    Having watched all of Richard D Hall's videos on the case, I can tell you that the girl cannot absolutely be accounted for as alive and well from Tuesday of that week onwards. It's almost certain she was signed in to the creche fraudulently for most of the week.

My current best guess is that she died between Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning. That's 4 days before the alarm was raised.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Jantje (28th November 2016), Matthew (28th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

@Jantje

be well all-

Larry
    I believe Kate and Jerry could have gave the child some kind of narcotic to put her to sleep and she either was hit in the head or she fell, died, and they covered it up. Just one theory

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Jantje (28th November 2016), Jimswitz (29th November 2016), kirolak (29th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

The gentleman in the video in the OP spoke in absolutes in an attempt to make it sound scientific. It is not, but like an economist, if you develop enough corollaries and theorems you sound scientific and in his words "put food on the table" for his family.

What happen is anyone's guess given that the Portuguese police did not charge them.

My one question with the other couples there, what was their testimony?
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), Jantje (28th November 2016), Matthew (28th November 2016), Shannon (28th November 2016), Tintin (23rd January 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

So according to the analysis in the above videos, Madeleine died in the apartment, the parents were involved, and they subsequently hid her body. She may have been drugged and may have experienced excruciating pain.

What about the Podestas? What would they want with a child who is already deceased, if there are actually involved in this as the police sketches strongly suggest?

Well I'll leave you with these images. The first of John Podesta and some artwork they keep at the Podesta home, and the second of their Satanic friend Marina Abramovic.

Notice Lady Gaga in the above photo as well.

I don't pretend to understand these people or why they do this stuff. I'm just observing their apparent interests, "hidden" in plain sight.

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,950 times in 2,388 posts

An accidental death in the aprtment, needing to be covered up, does not bring a Tony Blair spin doctor, Clarence Mitchell, flying out to take control of the situation. The very same guy who was one of the first on the scene of Jill Dando's murder.

http://www.whale.to/c/tony_blair6.html

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th November 2016), Iloveyou (29th November 2016), Jantje (28th November 2016), Jimswitz (29th November 2016), kirolak (29th November 2016), Matthew (28th November 2016), Nasu (19th April 2017), norman (28th November 2016), seko (1st December 2016), sijohn (28th November 2016), Tintin (23rd January 2019)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

@Jantje

be well all-

Larry
    Hi Larry,
    I think the theory that Peter Hyatt came up with is very much plausible. The McCanns gave Madeleine something that should have put her to sleep, so they could go out and have dinner wihout being interrupted. Madeleine somehow had an unfortunate accident that killed her. The parents covered it up out of fear that either :
    a. The other children would be taken away from the McCanns or
    b. The police might find out that Madeleine was abused. which would have consequences as well.

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to understand that the McCanns are hiding something

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Shannon (28th November 2016), sijohn (28th November 2016)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Norman, one wrong assumption beliow: you think the catholic priest would have told the McCann they would not be forgiven unless they told the authorities what truly happened (presumably murder).

In the catholic faith, a priest can give forgiveness in the name of God although they will usually refer to the grace of God himself without giving forgiveness if the sin is major, such as murder.

They may incite the person to report to authorities but would probably never make it conditional to God forgiveness since God clemency and authorities work are unrelated in a catholic mind frame.

Furthermore, a priest is tight with the secrecy of confession, like a lawyer would be for its clients. However, in North America, this secrecy vow and commitment may be overturned by a judge (but rarely is). I doubt very much that in a profoundly carholic country, like Portugal or Spain, i doubt that a judge could or would ever ask a priest to brake his confession secrecy vows.

Now, it is also quite plausible that those taking care of the church (priest or others) gave a key for those in pain to prey quietly and alone. This is not unusual at all, all in good faith.

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Listening to an early interview with Janet and Brian Kennedy, Kate McCanns’s aunt and uncle, a helpful priest was mentioned.

The name of the Anglican priest was David…. David? I didn’t remember a David. What I did recall was Father Pacheco, who gave the McCanns the keys to the Church of Nossa Senhora da Luz, most known as the PdL Church, and supposedly left a broken man, weighed down by the burden of Kate’s confession.

Then there was Haynes Hubbard and his wife, who arrived soon after Madeleine's disappearance, befriended the McCanns; to whom they returned the said keys.

I also remembered Paul Seddon, the Catholic priest who married the McCanns; an old golfing pal of Gerry. He was the priest Kate called on the night that Madeleine went missing. They spoke to him on the phone, according to an interview with The Tablet on June 16th, 2007.

It was in this interview the name of Father Pacheco is cleverly linked with Seddon’s name. They talked of him saying the rosary with them a later date; then, the article adds “The Parish Priest also gave the McCanns the keys to the Church so that they could pray there alone in the evenings.”

You see, it doesn’t say it was Father Pacheco, but it certainly implies it was to any reader. Father Pacheco’s statement of Oct 30th. 2007. gives a mixed message: “He (Father Pacheco) gave them the key to the church on the 7th or 8th of May, on the suggestion of John Geraghty, a resident of the parish, so that they could go calmly to church without any pressure. Someone from the Church gave the key to John Geraghty, who then passed it onto the McCanns with Father Pacheco’s permission.”

He does not remember the date upon which the key was returned. However, Father Pacheco later denied that he had made any decision to hand the keys to the McCanns. In an article dated Dec 13th, 2007, by Cecilia Pires, for The Algarve Resident, she writes: Father Pacheco ensures that “Priest have no power to order anything in our churches. We have an entity for that, which is the Conselho Pastoral, where the catholic community is represented…………….With regards to the key to the Praia da Luz Church that the McCanns were given after Madeleine went missing…..”That was a decision made by the Conselho Pastoral and I only knew about it three days later "”

How many people were members of the Conselho Pastoral and how many were required to make this decision? Could it be that only one person made this decision?

David seems to have been airbrushed from history, often a sign that something interesting lurks.

The Reverend David W Heal was the priest at St Vincent’s; the Anglican name of the same church which was shared with the Catholic congregation.

According to reports in Correio da Manhă, Sep 19th, 2009: “The keys to the Church , which members of the parish decided to lend to the couple a few days after Madeleine’s disappearance…. were returned to the Anglican priest…who befriended the couple". However, Hubbard‘s comment on the returning of the keys was ambiguous “I agree that the parish decided to lend them the church keys” . He didn’t reveal it was to him that the couple returned the keys.”

The McCanns were reported to have handed the keys over without saying goodbye to Father Pacheco, so it certainly wasn’t him they were returned to. Even so, Father Pacheco seems to have been severely chastised by his superiors.

He denied taking confessions from the McCanns in his statement, so perhaps he left feeling used and abused. It’s hard to believe any burden he may have carried came from the unlikely event of confessions, but there may have been other reasons.

From what I know of the Catholic Faith, I’m certain that Kate would not have confessed to Father Pacheco. He would have told her that she could not be forgiven unless she confessed what had happened to the authorities.

Confession would have brought risk, not forgiveness. A few Hail Mary’s or a decade on the rosary would not be enough!

Unless she wanted to compromise him.

Russell O’Brian, in his rogatory interview, refers to David Priest -a comma between the words is required- and explains why David’s number, beginning 914, is on his mobile phone, immediately after that of Robert Murat.

It seems David, therefore, was the most likely person to have sought the agreement of the Conselho Pastoral. Was it also not more likely that the keys had passed between Geraghty and Heal? Fiona Payne and Rachael Mampilly/Oldfield comment on the perceived strangeness of Kate’s desperate need to speak to a priest in the midst of this maelstrom and seek to explain it in a vague manner.

It seems that concerns were expressed that the McCanns had called the media and a priest before they contacted the police. El Pais in Dec 07 “For the police, the most surprising thing was that the first concern of the parents was to alert the press before the police themselves. They were also struck by the fact that Kate asked the Ocean Club reception for the village priest’s telephone number.”

Why would they do that?

The following article in First Magazine (with thanks to Pamalan’s site) throws a very interesting spotlight on the involvement of David Heal: “With every squeeze of her daughter’s Cuddle Cat, anguished mother Kate McCann willed her little daughter home. Priest’s wife, Pam Heal helped Kate and Gerry through the early, terrifying hours of Madeleine’s disappearance…. “Someone’s taken Madeleine, someone’s taken Madeleine” she wailed over and over again, said Pam. Kate kept playing with the toy. She said Madeleine had definitely been taken from them because she would never go anywhere without her favourite toy. The night Madeleine disappeared, Kate and Gerry telephoned the local Anglican priest, Father David Heal, asking him to visit them at their apartment…..When he arrived with his wife, 38 year old Kate threw herself into the priest’s arms as she broke down. It took him 3 hours to comfort Kate.

There are no statements from the Heals in the available PJ files, in spite of their KEY roles in the early hours of Madeleine’s disappearance.

References to the Heals’ involvement refer to the McCanns contacting them on Friday. The Mail, on Sunday reports Reverend Heal was called to meet the McCann family on Friday.”

Well, that would be partly true, if the Heals had arrived around 10 p.m. and had remained at the apartment for 3 hours. None of the T9 mentions the Heals’ visit in their interviews and they quickly disappear from the media radar.

Father Heal did continue to conduct services at St Vincent’s, although one report suggests that he may have been leaving the next day.

During a service held later in the week Father Heal’s sermon included the following observations “Whatever happens today, whatever happens tomorrow, whatever happens in the days ahead, after this week, life will never be the same again……. We have all been changed and we have all been changed forever.” (Mail on Sunday)

Thanks to The Maddie Case File for newspaper archives. References refer to key and keys. I don’t know if there was more than one.

https://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2010/...y-trinity.html
    Last edited by Flash; 28th November 2016 at 15:35.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ewan (28th November 2016), Nasu (19th April 2017), norman (28th November 2016)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    An accidental death in the aprtment, needing to be covered up, does not bring a Tony Blair spin doctor, Clarence Mitchell, flying out to take control of the situation. The very same guy who was one of the first on the scene of Jill Dando's murder.

This is the elephant in the room that people seem to be blind to.

In my estimation, this was not a normal group of holiday makers having a break in the sun with their kids. Something very odd was going on there all week.

If the Podestas really were the guys in the police sketches, they were probably just the fixers at the end of a crisis meeting to decide how to deal with something that had gone badly wrong.

I've been searching for photos of the other children with that group but the web seems to have been swept of them. I once saw a photo of another girl in that group who looked very similar to maddy, I mean creepily so. Are we looking at some kind of genetic/cloning conference/evaluation meeting where something was done early in the week that ended up with the fatality they then had to deal with?

Something very special was going on, hence the activation of the UKs heavy hitters. I mean VERY. Think of it as being on the same level as the possibility that the royal babies were not produced by normal means and the mother was never actually pregnant, kind of special.

edit:

Perhaps Kate McCann had a wobble and went off script. Perhaps reporting a missing child was her idea at the last moment because she was scared and confused. THAT would certainly have got the big boys in a panic.
    Last edited by norman; 28th November 2016 at 14:20.

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th November 2016), Cara (29th November 2016), Ewan (28th November 2016), Flash (28th November 2016), Iloveyou (29th November 2016), kirolak (29th November 2016), Matthew (28th November 2016), Nasu (19th April 2017), seko (1st December 2016), Tintin (23rd January 2019)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

Interesting !
    It seems that Clarence Mitchell was paid with government funding as well. He might just be an opportunist though.
    He owns a communications consultancy company now. He got his name out there and some air time as well.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Flash (28th November 2016), Matthew (28th November 2016), Nasu (19th April 2017), Tintin (23rd January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast