Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15 LastLast

Thread: Fake News and the War on Freedom and Truth

1. Link to Post #81
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Fake News and the War on Freedom and Truth

oh it's just disgusting sometimes...

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2017), Chester (31st January 2017), DNA (14th February 2017), NancyV (31st January 2017)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Post #80 one of my top ten "Best Posts" ever on the forum
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2017), eaglespirit (1st February 2017), Hervé (31st January 2017), RunningDeer (1st February 2017), seko (9th February 2017), TargeT (4th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #83
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

From Jim Stone:

DEAR DAVID BROCK:

You did a fine job of writing a strategy to destroy alt media and destroy Trump, and I am sure you are proud of it. In honor of your hard work, I solemnly swear to make it as accessible as possible, in better and better ways as time goes on.

NOW HERE: PDF download (compliments of JudgeDredd with his Matrixfiles.com web site) HA, Judge Dread, how fitting!

UPDATE: THE LINK IS BLOCKED ALREADY, IF IT DOES NOT WORK COPY AND PASTE THIS: www.matrixfiles.com/DavidBrock/index.html

and I am going to sit down right now, DAVID, and get those five pages I missed posted for people who have trouble with PDFs and will also insert jump points so people don't have to arrow their way through 50 pages one page at a time or scroll a huge PDF. This will be followed by "jump by topic" so people can admire you that much more.

THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION DAVID, you can call yourself my mentor!

To view the page by page version as it is now, CLICK HERE

DAVID BROCK STRATEGY NOW FINISHED IN UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE BOOK FORM

Dear David Brock: You can go **ck yourself, I don't need to make a billion to have a mission.

While converting it to easy access book form, occasionally I would take a look at a page. THIS DOCUMENT IS TERRIFYING. I am absolutely stunned to see what is in it.

This document outlines a perfect strategy for destroying alt media that will probably work. It also outlines a complete strategy for the impeachment of President Trump, that will probably work.

THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL, PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND USE THIS AS A GUIDE BOOK FOR FIGHTING BACK. If we do not do what is in this document in return, to counter it, we probably will be destroyed. This link will land you on page 4, which is the first meaningful page. GET STARTED

UPDATE: THEY HAVE SOMEHOW JAMMED THE LINK. IT DOES WORK. IF IT IS JAMMED, COPY AND PASTE THIS: www.jimstone.is/mediawar/4.html I noticed a couple days ago that somehow someone is causing links to not work on this web site. That could only be accomplished via AI interference (or something of the sort)

THE FIRST BACKLASH FROM DAVID BROCK HAS PROBABLY HAPPENED

I NEVER SAID TO SHOOT FEDERAL JUDGES!!!

DEAR WATCHMAN AT RUMORMILLNEWS: PLEASE POST THIS REPORT SO IT COMES TO THE ATTENTION OF THE RUMORMILLNEWS ADMINISTRATORS, THANKS!

Someone is obviously pissed, because they are writing stuff claiming to be me, that is calling for killing of federal judges and other government officials.
    This post here, to the left, which was posted to rumormillnews.com purports to be quoting me.

PROBLEM: I never wrote that.

This is written in a style that is not even mine. And this is precisely the type of thing David Brock said he'd do to destroy people who support Trump. Obviously he calls it telling the "truth" but we all know what that means.

It is highly probable that one of David Brock's organizations did this after I posted the enormous bust of their plans to destroy Trump and wipe out alt media.

I am now going to ask Rumormillnews to ban your contributor "infoeditor" who posted this. He has never posted anything from this site that I have seen, and obviously knows this is crap, and probably wrote it himself.

UPDATE:
    GOOGLE HAS CONFIRMED THAT THE ONLY PLACE THIS TEXT EXISTS IS AT RUMORMILLNEWS, WHICH PROVES INFOEDITOR WAS THE SOURCE. BAN HIM.

THANKS MRFUSION (at Rumormillnews.com) he handled this. Thanks a bunch!

PS: For some of the connections between David Brock, Pizzagate and the Podestas, see this post (<---)

Last edited by Hervé; 4th February 2017 at 18:59.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2017), BMJ (16th February 2017), DNA (14th February 2017), Ewan (5th February 2017), Sophocles (9th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    From Jim Stone:

DEAR DAVID BROCK:

You did a fine job of writing a strategy to destroy alt media and destroy Trump, and I am sure you are proud of it. In honor of your hard work, I solemnly swear to make it as accessible as possible, in better and better ways as time goes on.
    Pamela Williams, in a post MEDIA MATTERS/DAVID BROCK/DEMOCRAT’S Plan To Destroy President Trump – Must Be Made Public – I Think It Is Treason! has similar criticisms of this Media Matters plan by David Brock to destroy Trump.

She writes:

=========
    I have followed David Brock, ex-partner of the notorious James Alefantis, and founder of Media Matters supporter of Hillary Clinton since a WIKILEAKS dump long before the 2016 Election. He colluded with the Hillary Clinton campaign throughout her Presidential run against Donald Trump. NO ONLY THAT he was accused of the following:
    This is serious!
    • David Brock operates over a dozen pro-Clinton organizations from his office in Washington DC.
    • Uncovered records expose a constant flow of money between his organizations.
      1) Brock’s unregistered Professional Solicitor, the Bonner Group, receives a 12.5% cut every time money is moved
      2) David Brock’s Media Matters gave a $930,000 cash grant to David Brock’s Franklin Education Forum
      3) David Brock’s Franklin Education Forum credited the Bonner Group for raising those funds, triggering the 12.5% commission
      4) David Brock paid the Bonner Group a $124,250 commission to solicit a cash grant … from himself!
    To understand this background in Brock’s money laundering scheme go to:

http://www.thecitizensaudit.com/2016...g-david-brock/

NOW, although Hillary Clinton lost her Presidential run against President Donald Trump, David Brock continues to delve into matters that, in my opinion, should be considered treason. Isn’t he conspiring to overthrow the President of the United States? YES, HE IS!

The Washington Free Beacon attended a retreat in Florida held by Brock and obtained his private and confidential memorandum from the meeting. The memo, “Democracy Matters: Strategic Plan for Action,” outlines Brock’s four-year agenda to attack Trump and Republicans using Media Matters, American Bridge, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), and Shareblue. I want to congratulate THE WASHINGTON FREE BEACON for penetrating Brock’s gathering of around 100 Democrats conspiring to attack President Donald Trump. It is imperative that the memo of the plan be circulated and reaches President Trump’s White House desk.

All David Brock knows how to do with his time is to conspire against the Republicans and the American people. In reality he is also attacking the voting process in the United States. I have said this a million times that Donald Trump won the Presidency fair and square, and it has been proven. Now that Donald Trump is the 45th President of the United States, those who conspire against him are plotting to overthrow the government of the United States. Is this not true?

I have had it with these people who cannot accept that Hillary Clinton lost the election! There must be some way to arrest and charge those plotting against President Trump and the American people. WE THE PEOPLE must not allow this to go unnoticed.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3375...ump#from_embed

http://www.trump-conservative.com/tag/media-matters/
    =========
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bennycog (5th February 2017), Bill Ryan (10th February 2017), BMJ (16th February 2017), Bob (5th February 2017), DNA (14th February 2017), Ewan (5th February 2017), Sophocles (9th February 2017), TargeT (5th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #85
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Social media hive mind: How Twitter 'throttles' content that disagrees with their political views

Scott Adams
    Scott Adams Blog Sat, 04 Feb 2017 15:57 UTC

© Dado Ruvic/Reuters

You might have clicked on my misleading tweet to get to this page. I had to disguise the content so Twitter wouldn't throttle it.

Here's why...

This morning I tweeted a link to a great video that describes in detail how Twitter "throttles" the tweets of any content that disagrees with their political views. The video describes how Twitter gives a fake message that some tweets are no longer available, to discourage you from clicking to them. The tweets still exist, and you can access them by directly clicking the links in the tweets, but most people would not think to do that.

If you don't think that's a real thing, here's my tweet about the video. They did it to me. And this is common for my tweets about Trump or climate science. They throttle me to prevent them from going viral. And it only happens with certain types of content.

And it isn't just me.

I would argue that the human mind has recently evolved to include the thinking process of social media as a whole. We're connected to social media like a great hive mind. And thanks to scientific advances in datametrics, the social media companies now have almost perfect mind control technology. We connect to the hive mind, the social media giants decide who sees what messages, and they program us individually. You get different persuasion than I do.

I no longer have freedom of expression in the way that most of you still do because the social media platforms throttle my ideas. And you know why this isn't the biggest story in the world?

LOOK OVER THERE! IT'S HITLER!

That's the hive mind distracting you. Here's the video Twitter didn't want you to see.

By the way, I don't think Twitter or any other social media platform have evil intent. But apparently they think I do. That's a big perceptual problem.

Update: The misleading tweet that brought many of you to this page skirted Twitter's throttle filter.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2017), BMJ (16th February 2017), Bob (5th February 2017), DNA (14th February 2017), Ewan (5th February 2017), seko (9th February 2017), Sophocles (9th February 2017), TargeT (5th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #86
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Amnesty International admits Syria's 'torture prison' report fabricated entirely in UK

Tony Cartalucci
    Land Destroyer
    Thu, 09 Feb 2017 16:13 UTC

Amnesty International's 48 page report titled, "Syria: Human Slaughterhouse: Mass Hangings and Extermination at Saydnaya Prison, Syria," boasts bold claims, concluding:
    ...the Syrian authorities' violations at Saydnaya amount to crimes against humanity. Amnesty International urgently calls for an independent and impartial investigation into crimes committed at Saydnaya.
    However, even at a cursory glance, before even reading the full body of the report, under a section titled, "Methodology," Amnesty International admits it has no physical evidence whatsoever to substantiate what are admittedly only the testimony of alleged inmates and former workers at the prison, as well as figures within Syria's opposition.

What you are looking at is a 3D model fabricated entirely in the United Kingdom, based solely on satellite pictures and hearsay. Passed off as evidence this technique of "forensic architecture" may soon become a new tool in the dissemination of war propaganda if it is not exposed.

Within the section titled, "Methodology," the report admits:
    Despite repeated requests by Amnesty International for access to Syria, and specifically for access to detention facilities operated by the Syrian authorities, Amnesty International has been barred by the Syrian authorities from carrying out research in the country and consequently has not had access to areas controlled by the Syrian government since the crisis began in 2011. Other independent human rights monitoring groups have faced similar obstacles.
    In other words, Amnesty International had no access whatsoever to the prison, nor did any of the witnesses it allegedly interview provide relevant evidence taken from or near the prison.

The only photographs of the prison are taken from outer space via satellite imagery. The only other photos included in the report are of three men who allege they lost weight while imprisoned and a photo of one of eight alleged death certificates provided to family members of detainees who died at Saydnaya.

The alleged certificates admittedly reveal nothing regarding allegations of torture or execution.

Articles like, "Hearsay Extrapolated - Amnesty Claims Mass Executions In Syria, Provides Zero Proof," provide a detailed examination of Amnesty's "statistics," while articles like, "Amnesty International "Human Slaughterhouse" Report Lacks Evidence, Credibility, Reeks Of State Department Propaganda," cover the politically-motivated nature of both Amnesty International and the timing of the report's promotion across the Western media.

However, there is another aspect of the report that remains unexplored - the fact that Amnesty International itself has openly admitted that the summation of the report was fabricated in the United Kingdom at Amnesty International's office, using a process they call "forensic architecture," in which the lack of actual, physical, photographic, and video evidence, is replaced by 3D animations and sound effects created by designers hired by Amnesty International.

Amnesty Hired Special Effects Experts to Fabricate "Evidence"

In a video produced by Amnesty International accompanying their report, titled, "Inside Saydnaya: Syria's Torture Prison," the narrator admits in its opening seconds that Amnesty International possesses no actual evidence regarding the prison.

The video admits:
    There are almost no pictures of its exterior [except satellite images] and none from inside. And what happens within its walls is cloaked in secrecy, until now.
    Viewers are initially led to believe evidence has emerged, exposing what took place within the prison's walls, but the narrator continues by explaining:
    We've devised a unique way of revealing what life is like inside a torture prison. And we've done it by talking to people who were there and have survived its horrors...

...and using their recollections and the testimony of others, we've build an interactive 3D model which can take you for the first time inside Saydnaya.
    The narrator then explains:
    In a unique collaboration, Amnesty International has teamed up with "Forensic Architecture" of Goldsmiths, University of London, to reconstruct both the sound and architecture of Saydnaya prison, and to do it using cutting-edge digital technology to create a model.
    In other words, the summation of Amnesty International's presentation was not accumulated from facts and evidence collected in Syria, but instead fabricated entirely in London using 3D models, animations, and audio software, based on the admittedly baseless accounts of alleged witnesses who claim to have been in or otherwise associated with the prison.

Eyal Weizman, director of "Forensic Architecture," would admit that "memory" alone was the basis of both his collaboration with Amnesty International, and thus, the basis for Amnesty's 48 page report:
    Memory is the only resource within which we can start [to] reconstruct what has taken place. What does it feel like to be a prisoner in Saydnaya?
    Weizman's organization, "Forensic Architecture," on its own website, describes its activities:
    Forensic Architecture is a research agency based at Goldsmiths, University of London. It includes a team of architects, scholars, filmmakers, designers, lawyers and scientists to undertake research that gathers and presents spatial analysis in legal and political forums.

We provide evidence for international prosecution teams, political organisations, NGOs, and the United Nations in various processes worldwide. Additionally, the agency undertakes historical and theoretical examinations of the history and present status of forensic practices in articulating notions of public truth.
    In other words, special effects experts and their tools - usually employed in the creation of fictional movies for the entertainment industry or for architectural firms to propose yet-to-exist projects - are now being employed to fabricate evidence in a political context when none in reality exists.

While the work of "Forensic Architecture" may be of interest to developing theories, it is by no means useful in providing actual evidence - evidence being understood as an actual available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid - not a fabricated body of supposed facts or information.

Technology used for creating Hollywood dinosaurs and aliens, or an architectural proposal for a vacant lot, is now being used to fabricate evidence for politically motivated reports when no actual evidence exists.

The work of "Forensic Architecture" and the witness accounts gathered by Amnesty International - all of which were admittedly gathered outside of Syria - would form the basis of an initial inquiry, not a final report nor the basis of a conclusion that human rights violations not only took place, but that they constituted crimes against humanity and demanded immediate international recourse.

Amnesty International's report lacked any actual evidence, with its presentation consisting instead of admittedly fabricated images, sounds, maps, and diagrams. Amnesty - lacking actual evidence - instead abused its reputation and the techniques of classical deception to target and manipulate audiences emotionally. What Amnesty International is engaged in is not "human rights advocacy," but rather politically-motivated war propaganda simply hiding behind such advocacy.

Exposing this technique of openly and shamelessly fabricating the summation of an internationally released report - promoted unquestioningly by prominent Western papers and media platforms, including the BBC, CNN, the Independent, and others - prevents Amnesty and other organizations like it from continuing to use the trappings of science and engineering as cover to deliver monstrous lies to the public.

Related:

Propaganda alert: Amnesty International's report on Syria's Saydnaya prison executions lacks evidence

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2017), BMJ (16th February 2017), DNA (14th February 2017), Ewan (9th February 2017), KiwiElf (13th February 2017), seko (9th February 2017), Sophocles (9th February 2017), uzn (9th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

If what I posted is already on the Thread please Admins delete it. I had no time to read the whole Thread. Sorry, limited time.

Actor says he impersonated Russian mercenary in Syria for Sky News report

A Russian actor claims the recent Sky News documentary about undercover Russian mercenaries in Syria was staged. RT spoke a man who claims to have impersonated one of the fighters the British outlet spoke to.
    In a recently-aired Sky News investigation the channel claimed it uncovered facts about Russian mercenaries in Syria operating undercover.
    One of the key pieces of evidence provided was an interview conducted by Sky News’ Moscow correspondent, John Sparks, who spoke to two males who allegedly comprised part of a secret Russian force, called “Wagner” operating in Syria.
    One of them, named Dmitry said that some 500 to 600 people of the unit died while serving in the country. The faces of the men were hidden and voices changed “to protect their identities.”
    Following the report, Russian television channel, NTV, aired its own investigation, claiming to have found Dmitry, who apparently turned out to be a Russian actor living in Moscow.
    RT also contacted a man, whose real name is Aleksandr Agapov, and he said that he played the role of a “Wagner” fighter at the request of the Sky News.
    “They said we have this information. You simply need to prepare yourself based on that information and make out you were in the military in Syria in a service of a private company,” Agapov told RT.
    In the interview, Agapov said he had been told by the clip would be part of a movie. However after getting suspicious Agapov decided to record a conversation with Sparks that supposedly took place in a Moscow hotel. The recording was initially passed to NTV.
    RT went on to check this claim as well. Our channel forwarded the recording to an acoustic analysis laboratory in Moscow for detailed information. Audio analyst Ivan Ursov said that the outcome clearly pointed to one of the voices belonging to Aleksandr Agapov.
    "The results of the analysis demonstrate a 75.5 percent match between the recordings. That's good enough to conclude they are indeed the same person," Ursov said.
    While analyzing the second voice the specialist found that with “85 percent certainty” it was that of Sky News correspondent John Sparks.
    To clarify Agapov’s allegations we reached out to the Sky News representatives. Sky News maintained its journalistic integrity.
    “Sky News stands fully behind the story which is the product of a detailed investigation over many months,” the media outlet said in an email.
    Another request on social media addressed to Sky News as well as personally to John Sparks did not yield any results.

@ramsaysky You will have to face trial! Good luck. Valentin Jucan, Secretary of State, Romanian National Audiovisual Council
    — Valentin-A. Jucan (@ValentinJucan) August 10, 2016
    It’s not the first time that the media outlet has found itself in hot water over such a case.
    Recently, the outlet triggered outrage in Romania after suggesting in one of its reports that there was a thriving illegal arms trade in the country. In that case a Sky News reporter Stuart Ramsay spoke to two masked men, who was selling a number of weapons, including semi-assault rifles.
    According to Romanian officials, the outlet paid the men some £5,000 ($6,600) in what they called a “faked report”. Ramsay denied the allegations.
    Romania’s Prime Minister Dacian Ciolos reacted to the case saying that it is “unacceptable to denigrate a country without proof.” Romania’s Secretary of State at National Audiovisual Council, Valentin Jucan, even vowed to bring Ramsay to court, posting a message on his Twitter feed.

Source RT:
    Good Video about it if you follow the link
    https://www.rt.com/news/356422-russi...s-syria-actor/
    Last edited by uzn; 9th February 2017 at 20:37.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2017), BMJ (16th February 2017), DNA (14th February 2017), Ewan (10th February 2017), Flowerpunkchip (14th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th February 2017), Hervé (9th February 2017), KiwiElf (13th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #88
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

More on Media Matters and David Brock:

Media Matters conspiring with Facebook & Google to censor alternative media-leaked docs expose

Jay Syrmopoulos
    Free Thought Project
    Thu, 09 Feb 2017 13:35 UTC

A recently leaked briefing document from political operator David Brock's ultra-liberal, self-proclaimed media watchdog, Media Matters, has exposed the hard-left activist group conspiring with Facebook and Google to create a strategy to marginalize and ban political thought outside of the progressive neoliberal paradigm - essentially censoring libertarian and conservative political speech.

For those uninitiated, Brock is the key cog in the hard-left neo-liberal political media attack machine that attempts to propagandize the public into accepting a progressive political narrative as fact. Essentially, Brock acts as the tip of the spear in the left's culture war - forwarding a divide and conquer paradigm based largely on identity politics.

To give some perspective into this strategy one need only look back to the teachings of ancient Chinese military strategist Sun Tzu and his seminal treatise, The Art of War. He proposed that indirect warfare is one of the most efficient ways of fighting an enemy. It allows an opponent to defeat their adversary without directly engaging them, thereby saving themselves the resources that would have to be expended in a direct confrontation.

This dynamic of indirect warfare is clearly at work, as the hallmarks of an information war are unmistakable in Media Matters methodology and approach described in the leaked document.

The employment of hybrid warfare will unmistakably be marked by "protests," as we have already seen in the form of "The Women's March," and insurgents, such as the Anitfas presence at the UC-Berkley riots. Fifth columns, such as Media Matters, will be formed by non-state actors, like Brock, which publicly behave as civilian organizations, but operate with vested political motives and strategic militant-like precision. Social media and similar technologies will come to replace precision-guided munitions as the "surgical strike" capability of the aggressive party, and chat rooms and Facebook pages will become the new "militants' den."

Besides the tactical advantages of this hybrid warfare, there are also strategic ones as well. In this case, indirect warfare, in the form of information warfare, is clearly being employed in an effort to destabilize any messages that are outside of the neoliberal globalist paradigm.

The leaked briefing book, entitled "Media Matters: The Top Watchdog Against Fake News and Propaganda — Transforming the Media Landscape" (obtained exclusively by the Free Beacon) was privately published by Brock in January to solicit donors, and lays out the strategy for controlling the U.S. media narrative.

The briefing book advances the narrative of "Fake News," which actually began with Media Matters, and reveals Brock is attempting to launch what the hard-left calls "a meme." A "meme" is essentially a narrative designed to discredit news organizations that dare report from anything other than a neoliberal perspective. The goal is to discredit any organization that doesn't toe the neoliberal line.

The main thrust of this narrative Brock is forwarding is to paint anyone who opposes the neoliberal agenda as "alt-right" - with a direct implication that they are racist, anti-Semitic, or misogynistic. It must be noted that this blanket term is used to intentionally marginalize anyone that disagrees with their ideological stance. Make no mistake that conflating neo-Nazis and racists, with constitutionalists, libertarians and conservatives is a strategic maneuver meant to marginalize the voice of large segments of the U.S. population.

Brock implicates both Google and Facebook as co-conspirators in forwarding this "Fake News" narrative against independent media organizations like The Free Thought Project.

Brock clearly articulates this strategy, as laid out on page two of his briefing book:
    "Over the next four years, Media Matters will focus on achieving the following outcomes:

"Serial misinformers and right-wing propagandists inhabiting everything from social media to the highest levels of government will be exposed.

"Internet and social media platforms, like Google and Facebook, will no longer uncritically and without consequence host and enrich fake news sites and propagandists.

"Toxic alt-right social media-fueled harassment campaigns that silence dissent and poison our national discourse will be punished and halted."
    This clear attempt to consolidate control over the informational narrative Americans are exposed to is dangerous, and nothing less than a true threat to freedom. In essence, Brock is attempting to create a more effective "propaganda model," as forward by academic Noam Chomsky, to prevent people having any perspective outside of the one the hard-left wants seen by the public — using social media as the weapon.

The narrative of "fake news" had a creeping, but clear, drive to delegitimize alternative media outlets, such as us here at The Free Thought Project, likely due to our reporting on U.S. hegemony/imperialism and topics like the contents of WikiLeaks' releases of the DNC and Podesta emails during the election - while the mainstream media largely refused to do so.

Revealing the origins of this soft-censorship regime, Lachan Markay reported in the Washington Free Beacon that during the 2016 presidential campaign Media Matters launched a petition drive aimed at pressuring Facebook into prohibiting "fake News" websites and to "adjust its model to stem the flow of damaging fake news from its platform pages."

There was a clear trickled down agenda enacted after a secret post-election meeting of progressive elites with the Democratic Alliance, co-founded by Soros in 2005, with Media Matters acting as the propaganda arm by issuing a press release about "fake news" - and, like clockwork, numerous publications, such as the Washington Post, began running articles about "fake news."

In the leaked briefing book, Brock acknowledged that Google was a relatively easy sell on the "fake news" narrative, but Facebook was a much harder sale — with Mark Zuckerberg initially calling the notion that "fake news is a problem" is "crazy."

So, how did Media Matters handle this?

According to the briefing documents:
    "In November, we launched a campaign pressuring Facebook to:

1) acknowledge the problem of the proliferation of fake news on Facebook and its consequences for our democracy and

2) commit to taking action to fix the problem."
    Brock subsequently reported that "as a result of our push for accountability," Facebook would now toe the neoliberal/globalist line and implement a soft-censorship regime under the guise of ridding Facebook of "fake news."

In the wake of this full-court press by the neoliberal establishment, President Obama disingenuously proclaimed "fake news" a threat to our democracy during a speech in Berlin. In turn, Mark Zuckerberg caved to the pressure and announced a fact-checking regime, laughably announcing the use of Politifact, Snopes and ABC News to fact-check and flag disputed stories — which would then result in disputed stories being given a lower algorithm ranking, thus not as often appearing in people's newsfeeds.

Make no mistake that this is simply an attempt by the corporate oligarchy to regain control of the informational gates of society, which they have lost due to the rapid rise of social media, in an effort to soft-censor any dissenting world views.

Brock believes that the only truth is that which supports a neoliberal-globalist agenda, and that all other points of view must be marginalized. It's painfully obvious that Media Matters, Brock and his oligarchic ilk have no respect for free speech, as they attempt to create an echo chamber for neoliberal globalism, while attempting to silence all other voices.

These actions, by the oligarchic left, are simply war by other means.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2017), BMJ (16th February 2017), DNA (14th February 2017), Eram (13th February 2017), Ewan (13th February 2017), JRS (11th February 2017), KiwiElf (13th February 2017), onawah (14th February 2017), Rocky_Shorz (22nd February 2017), uzn (10th February 2017)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Apple is clearly signalising where they stand:
    Fake news is killing people's minds, says Apple boss Tim Cook

Quote:
    “It has to be ingrained in the schools, it has to be ingrained in the public,” said Mr Cook. “There has to be a massive campaign. We have to think through every demographic."
    Quote:
    “The [rise of fake news] is a short-term thing - I don’t believe that people want that at the end of the day.” 
    A new approach was required in schools, he said. “It’s almost as if a new course is required for the modern kid, for the digital kid.”
    But he is optimistic. “In some ways kids will be the easiest to educate. At least before a certain age, they are very much in listen and understand [mode], and they then push their parents to act. We saw this with environmental issues: kids learning at school and coming home and saying why do you have this plastic bottle? Why are you throwing it away?”

Me:
    The last time I checked the Schoolbooks where full of Fake News !

Source:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...boss-tim-cook/

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

BMJ (16th February 2017), DNA (14th February 2017), Eram (13th February 2017), Ewan (13th February 2017), Hervé (13th February 2017), KiwiElf (13th February 2017), TargeT (16th February 2017), ThePythonicCow (13th February 2017)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Half of NY Times Traffic is FAKE (Web Bots)! Same at WaPo + Guardian (Lying MSM Fraud, Fake News)!
    http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/half...too-fake-news/
    Published on Feb 9, 2017
    Quote We have previously discussed that the New York Times is renting out eight floors of their Manhattan headquarters to anyone who can afford to pay their rent.

Why?

Because The New York Times is broke and they owe their controlling owner, Mexican Sinaloa Cartel drug money-launderer, Carlos Slim more than $200 million.

Recently, the Gateway Pundit and Zero Hedge revealed that according to Alexa.com, the traffic monitoring service, half of The New York Times’ suddenly-increased web traffic is fake traffic coming from Chinese web bots.

How do they know this? Because The New York Times is blocked in China. Apple, Inc. was even forced to remove The New York Times app from their devices being sold in the Chinese market. Also, less than one percent of the people in China speak English. This equals roughly 10 million people. However, the official estimate is that about 30 to 40 million unique visitors for the above English-language site are all coming from China (!)

This is not just happening with half of The New York Times’ traffic; it’s also happening with half of the UK Guardian’s traffic and with almost 60% of the web traffic for Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post.

The only way that this would be possible is via fake web bots – or worse (in the case of the non-NY Times news services listed above) – click slaves, who get paid to click on the sites to which they are assigned for pennies per day.

The Washington Post’s web traffic from China used to constitute 2.5% of their traffic. Suddenly, in early 2017 that traffic has leaped by 259%. More than half of all their traffic is coming from China.

These phony, fake traffic numbers are being orchestrated to defraud their investors and to give the appearance that they are solvent – or at a minimum, that they’re not completely irrelevant.

This is garbage.

Please share this story about the #FAKENEWS emanating from the bogus Mainstream Media!

The creator of this video also suggests that you cancel your fake and evil cable service.

From the youtube page:
    Quote HALF OF NEW YORK TIMES TRAFFIC IS CHINESE WEB BOTS (FAKE HITS)!
    IT'S EVEN WORSE AT WASHINGTON POST AND GUARDIAN!

FAKESTREAM MEDIA NEWSPAPERS ARE A HOAX -- PROPPED UP BY MILLIONS OF FAKE DAILY VIEWERS -- TO TRICK YOU INTO READING GLOBALIST PROPAGANDA SPEWED BY MSM.

EVERYONE KNEW THE NEW YORK TIMES WAS FAILING WHEN THEY RENTED OUT 8 FLOORS OF THEIR MANHATTAN HEADQUARTERS BUILDING. BUT THIS SUDDEN SURGE IN CHINA WEB TRAFFIC IS HALF OF THE NEW YORK TIMES TOTAL WEB READERSHIP.

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, SINCE ONLY 1 MILLION PEOPLE IN CHINA SPEAK ENGLISH -- THAT'S NOT ENOUGH ENGLISH SPEAKERS TO GENERATE HALF THE HITS AT NYTIMES, WASHINGTON POST, AND GUARDIAN UK WEBSITES.

IS THIS FAKE CHINA WEB TRAFFIC A RUSE BY BANKRUPT NEWSPAPERS TO FOOL INVESTORS -- OR A SCHEME BY THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT TO PROTECT ITS COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA PLATFORMS INSIDE THE USA?
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (16th February 2017), DNA (14th February 2017), Ewan (14th February 2017), Hervé (14th February 2017), TargeT (16th February 2017), uzn (14th February 2017)

21. Link to Post #91
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

NATO falls flat on its face by using fake news to warn people about fake news

By Finian Cunningham
    RT Tue, 14 Feb 2017 18:17 UTC

© Ints Kalnins / Reuters

News media organizations in NATO member countries have no qualms about repeating unfounded, reckless claims of an imminent invasion of Europe by the Russian military, even threatening to ignite World War Three.

Yet when it comes to Russian media presenting valid alternative perspectives on a range of international issues, the Western alliance chokes up with accusations of Russian "fake news."

"NATO says it sees a sharp rise in fake Russian news since the seizure of Crimea," reported Reuters recently, ignorant of the fact that its own headline was itself purveying fake news.

Such ignorance is rampant among Western media and symptomatic of massive group-think demonizing Russia.

For a start, Russia did not seize Crimea, as is routinely stated in Western media as if fact. The people of the Crimean Peninsula voted in a legally constituted referendum in March 2014 to join Russia's jurisdiction. But Reuters in the above headline uses the words "seizure of Crimea" without any qualification as if the historic referendum to join Russia was airbrushed out of history.

This is just one example of the daily distortion about Russian relations that is perpetrated in the Western media. If any side is guilty of peddling fake news, it is the Western news media of the NATO military alliance. And on an industrial scale.

For instance, earlier this month, CNN's Christiane Amanpour conducted an interview with Marine Le Pen, the French leader of the Front National. Amanpour was aghast when Le Pen expressed the view that Russia did not annex Crimea and that the Maidan protests in Kiev in February 2014 were a coup d'état against an elected government. Amanpour's shocked demeanor was understandable because she has on countless occasions asserted the opposite, as well as claiming Russia has "invaded Ukraine." In each case, it can be argued the CNN celebrity journalist is wrong in her assertions about Russia-Ukraine relations, which means that she and her cable news employer are guilty of habitually churning out fake news.

Another instance of casual fake news presented as professional journalism was the BBC program GMT presented by Stephen Sackur on 3 February. Sackur, like Amanpour, is another celebrity journalist with preening self-importance. His program was reporting on the surge in violence in eastern Ukraine. Specifically, the report aired by the BBC implicated pro-Russian rebels in Donetsk region for shelling the town of Avdeevka. The insinuation was that Russia was stoking the violence. But only days before, the BBC broadcast video footage showing tanks belonging to the Kiev regime's military taking up positions near homes in Avdeevka - in violation of the Minsk ceasefire.

Furthermore, the BBC's Sackur then ran an interview with Kiev's former prime minister, Arseniy Yatsenyuk, in which he was permitted to spout claims purporting as facts without ever being challenged. Those claims included: "Russian aggression in Ukraine" and "Russia shot down the Malaysian MH17 civilian airliner in July 2014 over eastern Ukraine."

Again, the point here is just how casually, and routinely Western mainstream media commit acts of fake news, which are presented as if fact by their "star journalists."

Whatever Russian news media are accused of regarding fake news it is incomparable to the massive, systematic scale of fabrications and distortions churned out by the news media in NATO member countries.

NATO claims that it has listed over 30 "myths" the Russian news media have published. Unhelpfully, the NATO list does not provide links to original Russian news articles where the alleged myths are said to have been published. But a cursory reading of the list quickly shows that the so-called myths are nothing more "offensive" than Russian counter-arguments or what may be deemed as counter-perspective. Is NATO saying that to have a different point of view is somehow illegitimate?

For example, NATO counts Russian "fake news" to include claims that:

NATO tried to "drag" Ukraine into its membership;

NATO provoked the Maidan protests;

NATO is trying to encircle Russia;

NATO's operation in Afghanistan was a failure;

NATO's operation in Libya was illegitimate;

These points and more besides are not falsifications or baseless propaganda. They are serious contentions that can be substantiated with documented facts and legal argument as well as maps of proliferating NATO military bases on Russia's borders.

Indeed, such perspectives completely confound the stereotype views that are promulgated on a daily basis by the Western media. But that in no way qualifies the contrarian Russian view as "fake." Moreover, one can say that such views presented by Russian media are vital to proper public interest and understanding.

It is an astounding reflection of Western hubris and indoctrination that NATO members' news media have published the following news stories which are patently false or turn reality on its head.

For instance, Russian and Syrian forces were allegedly committing wholesale slaughter of civilians in the city of Aleppo. For weeks the Western news media were screaming about the alleged massacre, only for the Syrian city to be eventually liberated from Western-backed illegally armed militants, including proscribed terrorist groups. No such civilian massacre occurred, and Western media have not bothered since to visit Aleppo to report on the return to normal civilian life thanks to the liberation by Russian and Syrian forces.

Another instance of rampant fake news carried in Western media is that Russian hackers subverted the US presidential election to get Donald Trump into the White House. No proof of these tendentious claims has ever been presented.

Yet the same claims are now being aired over alleged Russian interference in European elections - even though German state intelligence recently reported there was no evidence of interference.

Let's put the issue into perspective. Over the past year, British news media have published story after story claiming Russia was about to invade Europe and start World War III.

The Daily Express ran three such stories in June, July, and September.

It wasn't just throw away tabloids that indulged in such reckless scaremongering. The supposedly more serious Independent ran at least two stories in May and September citing top military officials claiming that nuclear war could break out in 48 hours with Russia because of the latter's "secret" invasion plans.

In November, the Guardian and other British news outlets, including the Daily Mail, Daily Telegraph, BBC, and Sky, echoed the view of MI5 chief Sir Ian Parker that "Russia is a growing threat to the UK."

If British media reports were to be believed, then Europe and the whole northern hemisphere should have gone up in nuclear smoke several months ago.

Dealing in false news by NATO members' media, as exemplified above, is not just wildly erroneous and unethical. It is illustrative of an orchestrated propaganda campaign to demonize Russia and recklessly create an atmosphere for global war.

In this context, to accuse Russian news media of "fake news" is a flagrant inversion of reality.

That NATO chiefs, Western governments, and the dutiful news media can get away with making such accusations is a disturbing sign of collective indoctrination. The irony of Western self-declared "free and independent" politicians and media behaving like an army of robots marching to war while accusing Russia of fake news is too much for words.

=======================================

The "war" cries sound more and more like prayers for abundant funding for a cash-strapped military... you know, like grant hunters and fear mongers do when applying the time-tested template:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-02-14 at 23-51-01.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	34986
    (click on picture to enlarge)

The entire British attack submarine fleet is reportedly non-operational at the moment and cannot protect the UK waters, the Sun reported, citing a source in the Royal Navy.

Sergei Artamonov, captain of the Admiral Kuznetsov, said that during some stages of its lengthy voyage the ship was followed by 11 NATO vessels simultaneously.

... otherwise known as "Making it Real."

Last edited by Hervé; 15th February 2017 at 12:23.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th February 2017), bennycog (15th February 2017), Bill Ryan (17th February 2017), BMJ (16th February 2017), Ewan (15th February 2017), Flowerpunkchip (14th February 2017), onawah (15th February 2017), TargeT (16th February 2017), uzn (14th February 2017)

23. Link to Post #92
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Venezuela shuts down CNN for ‘misinterpreting & distorting truth’

RT
    Published time: 15 Feb, 2017 22:36
    Edited time: 16 Feb, 2017 05:11
    Get short URL

© Carlos Eduardo Ramire / Reuters

Venezuela’s media watchdog has ordered CNN’s Spanish-language channel off the air across the country, accusing it of engaging in a propaganda war. Nicolas Maduro said earlier the channel is “sticking its nose” in the country’s internal affairs and “manipulating” information.

The Venezuelan National Telecommunications Commission (Conatel) has opened an “administrative sanctioning proceeding” against the CNN Español news channel for allegedly attempting to violate the “peace and democratic stability” of the country.

The sanctions were imposed “due to the content” that has been disseminated by the international news outlet in a “systematic and repeated way” in the channel’s daily programming, said a statement released by Conatel.

Conatel has ruled that CNN’s reporting often “lacks proof” and fuels a “climate of intolerance” by distorting the truth in an “inadequate manner” – in contradiction to the provisions of article 58 of the Venezuelan constitution, which states that everyone has the right to timely and impartial information.

The move comes after a joint investigation by CNN and CNN Español claimed to have uncovered serious irregularities in the issuing of Venezuelan passports and visas inside the embassy in Baghdad. On February 6, CNN Español broadcast a report fingering Venezuelan Vice President Tareck El Aissami as one of those allegedly responsible for the scheme.

The Venezuelan Foreign Minister, Delcy Rodriguez, accused CNN of launching a “propaganda war” against her country, after the channel reported about alleged passports sales to people linked to terrorism and drug trafficking. She accused the channel of spreading “an absolute lie” calling such an approach “a pity.”

“CNN en Español launched a psychological warfare operation, a war propaganda operation, mounted absolutely on falsehoods,” she said. Rodriguez also demanded action from the broadcast authorities and the legal team.

Prior to Conatel’s announcement, President Nicolas Maduro indicated that he wants the channel “out” of the country for its “manipulation” of news.

“CNN, do not get into the affairs of Venezuelans. I want CNN well away from here. Outside of Venezuela. Do not put your nose in Venezuela,” Maduro said, as cited by El Nacional. “Some media like CNN tried to manipulate. [???].”

Related:
    ‘Keep out, CNN’: Venezuelan president blasts network for ‘sticking nose in’

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2017), BMJ (16th February 2017), Ewan (16th February 2017), muxfolder (21st February 2017), onawah (18th February 2017), TargeT (16th February 2017), uzn (16th February 2017)

25. Link to Post #93
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

‘Mass sex assaults’ by refugees in Frankfurt on New Year’s Eve were made up – police

RT
    Published time: 15 Feb, 2017 11:35
    Edited time: 15 Feb, 2017 12:01
    Get short URL

A man sets off a firecracker from his hand on the Roemerberg in Frankfurt, Germany, 31 December 2016. © Boris Roessler / www.globallookpress.com

Reports of mass sexual assaults on women in Frankfurt on New Year’s Eve allegedly committed by dozens of drunken refugees, and which initially appeared in Germany’s Bild newspaper, were made up and are “completely baseless,” police said.

The story about mass sexual assaults by refugees in the Fressgass Street area in downtown Frankfurt was reported by Bild earlier in February. The article has since been taken down.

One of the victims, Irina A., 27, told Bild: “They [the migrants] grabbed me under the skirt, between my legs, my breasts, everywhere….More and more of these guys came. Their hands were everywhere,” the Express said, quoting the original report.

Her words were supported by Jan Mai, a local pub owner, who said that a mob of Arabs was “highly aggressive, there was shouting and hand gestures.”
    “When I came in, the whole place was full with a group of around 50 Arabs. They did not speak German, drank our guests' drinks and danced towards them. The women asked me for help because they were being attacked. The mood changed completely,” he told Bild, as cited by the Express.
    It was claimed the migrants came from a refugee center in Hesse state, where Frankfurt is located, the Local said, citing the original report.

Police started an investigation into the alleged incidents and on Tuesday released a report stating that the allegations of mass sexual assaults had been invented.
    “There were no massive mob-like attacks by masses of refugees in Fressgass [Street]. The allegations were groundless,” police said.
    In the article several people “reported about sexual assaults, bodily injuries, thefts and extremely aggressive behavior of masses of refugees. Media interest in these descriptions was very high. The police were not aware of these circumstances,” the statement said.

According to police, “interviews with alleged witnesses, guests and employees led to major doubts with the version of events that had been presented.
    One of the alleged victims was not even in Frankfurt at the time the allegations are said to have taken place,” the report said.
    The Bild editorial team quickly apologized for this inaccurate reporting and the accusations against those concerned.”

“This reporting does not correspond in any way to the journalistic standards of Bild,” the newspaper said in a statement.

Bild said that the alleged witnesses – the pub owner and his staff– talked of mass sexual assaults to other media outlets.

“We apologize for our own work. I’ll shortly announce what Bild will do about it,” online editor-in-chief Julian Reichelt tweeted.

The Bild story appeared to prompt comparisons with the Cologne attacks committed on New Year’s Eve in 2015. Back then, groups of North African men sexually assaulted hundreds of women in the city.

A German police report from November revealed the latest figures on the crimes committed on New Year’s Eve 2015 across Germany: 881 sexual offenses involving over 1,231 women. The victims were almost all young women.

Apart from Germany, similar sex attacks allegedly took place on New Year’s Eve that year in Sweden, Austria, Finland and Switzerland.

Related:

Fact Check: Daily Express Publishes Fake Cologne Assault Video
    Cologne sex assaults: Muslim rape myths fit a neo-Nazi agenda
    The Truth About The New Years Eve Refugee Attacks On Women In Germany
    Fake photos flood Internet after sexual assaults in Germany

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th February 2017), Bill Ryan (17th February 2017), Ewan (16th February 2017), TargeT (16th February 2017)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,952 times in 2,389 posts

There were videos of some attacks, I don't recall if it was Frankfurt in particular though, certainly cannot say there were none.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2017)

29. Link to Post #95
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    There were videos of some attacks, I don't recall if it was Frankfurt in particular though, certainly cannot say there were none.
    Any of those:

?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2017), TargeT (16th February 2017)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,952 times in 2,389 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Any of those:

?
    Yes, that was ONE of them.

Taharrush isn't made up too is it? I can understand the MSM being complicit in printing crap but there job is mostly to exaggerate and sensationalise. We're not saying there have never been any attacks ever are we. I see elsewhere RT is claiming police covered up the extent of rapes in Sweden.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Hervé (16th February 2017), TargeT (16th February 2017)

33. Link to Post #97
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

What "I" am talking about is the impact of MSM's First Strikes unleashing emotional wars (as seen on this forum with the few threads it generated about rapes, Muslims, immigrants, etc...), giving answers to not-yet-started investigations which take months to get to some bottom... you know... "Putin's Missile"...

All that with about everyone covering up something... whether it be their own or someone else's @ss.

The upshot of the scheme is to get the public majority in utter confusion and maintain it there.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ewan (16th February 2017), TargeT (16th February 2017)

35. Link to Post #98
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

22nd most popular website in the world : www.reddit.com, EASILY manipulated (see: Psychological manipulation).

Popular social media is TV 2.0? (ultimate social manipulation tool)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ewan (18th February 2017), Hervé (18th February 2017), uzn (18th February 2017)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

A Video about the dropping of PewDiePie by Disney and the following campaign against him in the media.
    Not a major political Thing, but it Shows really good how MSM can discredit someone.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Hervé (18th February 2017), RunningDeer (18th February 2017)

39. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    A Video about the dropping of PewDiePie by Disney and the following campaign against him in the media.
    Not a major political Thing, but it Shows really good how MSM can discredit someone.
    No doubt there are more layers to this story. PewDiePie is the world's highest earning YouTuber, and has a following of over 53 million subscribers. When I heard Disney dropped him, I wondered if it’s a way to keep people away from the news of child trafficking, abuse and pizzagate. (not to mention how Disney may fit in.) Just flood the airwaves with PewDiePie, PewDiePie, PewDiePie.

Out of curiosity last evening, I made a screen shot of the video stats of PewDiePie explaining how he’s taken out of context. In less than 24 hours, PewDiePie gained almost 104,000 new subscribers to his already 53 million. Another almost 5 million watched this one video (below). Not included in these stats are the other YouTubers that’ve shared clips of it on their channels as well.

Published on Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th February 2017 at 00:51.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Hervé (18th February 2017), onawah (18th February 2017), uzn (18th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15 LastLast