+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: What the Dickens... is REALLY going on in Antarctica?

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,221 times in 8,550 posts

Default Re: What the Dickens... is REALLY going on in Antarctica?

copying here

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I thought of Mecklenburger when I saw this latest video from Robert Sepher:

Well worth a watch with a view to the information Meck posted above and in other threads. Antarctica appears to be one of the areas where the veil is slipping and the old certainties no longer hold.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2024), BMJ (27th February 2024), Ernie Nemeth (26th February 2024), Harmony (27th February 2024), Journeyman (26th February 2024), leavesoftrees (26th February 2024), Nasu (27th February 2024), Pam (25th February 2024), pounamuknight (26th February 2024), Yoda (24th February 2024)

3. Link to Post #182
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    copying here
    Thanks Jim! I should've perhaps posted it in this thread, but Mecklenburger and his research was on my mind.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2024), BMJ (27th February 2024), Harmony (27th February 2024), mountain_jim (26th February 2024), Yoda (26th February 2024)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,221 times in 8,550 posts

I watched this video last night finally so thank you!
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2024), Harmony (27th February 2024), Journeyman (3rd March 2024), Yoda (26th February 2024)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Dr. Richard Alan Miller: "I went to Antarctica"
    The interviewer on Leak Project was very interested in hearing more from Miller about what he saw in Antarctica, and so there may be a followup interview on that subject, though keeping Miller on topic seems to be nearly impossible.

QUOTE=onawah;1602259]Earth's Ancient Secret: The 12,000-Year Cosmic Cycle Unveiled
    Premiered Dec 7, 2023
    Leak Project

(The mad genius Dr. Richard Alan Miller in this interview, as usual, comments on many different subject and is all over the place, but his comments on the 12,000 solar cycles are gems, and they come in the beginning of the video, though interrupted by an ad in the middle. He talks about Edgar Cayce's predictions as well as the science, and mentions at 20 minutes in what he saw in Antarctica. )

"🔍 Brace yourselves for a mind-bending exploration into the Earth's mysterious 12,000-year cycle that could reshape our world! Join us as we unravel the groundbreaking research of Dr. Richard Alan Miller, a mathematical prodigy who delved into the depths of planetary evolution and cosmic phenomena.

🔄 Every 12,000 years, a cosmic event sends shockwaves through our solar system, triggering a celestial dance that alters the very core of our planet. Magnetic poles flip, fault lines quake, and volcanoes roar to life, reshaping continents and triggering epic events on a global scale.

🌌 Dr. Miller's computer simulations, conducted at Washington University and fueled by his unparalleled coding skills developed during his teenage years at NASA, take us back through five epochs, revealing the cataclysmic shifts that have occurred throughout Earth's history.
    roject!
    🌋 Hold on tight as we explore the repercussions of this 12,000-year cosmic reset - from continents breaking apart to the rise of "The New Jerusalem" in the Pacific Northwest. Entire countries may succumb to the ocean's depths, and our world as we know it could transform in ways we never imagined.

🚀 Are we on the brink of another epochal shift? Dive into the realms of planetary dynamics, ancient mysteries, and the cosmic ballet that shapes our existence. Don't miss this eye-opening journey into the heart of Earth's hidden secrets!"

[/QUOTE]
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2024), lisalu (4th March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th February 2024), meat suit (27th February 2024), mountain_jim (27th February 2024), Nasu (27th February 2024), Yoda (27th February 2024)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The interviewer on Leak Project was very interested in hearing more from Miller about what he saw in Antarctica.

However the video never reveals what Mr Miller saw in Antarctica, in the last 3 minutes you get told you'll have to shift to Patreon to hear that bit.

He is a difficult listen, skewing off at tangents and frequently sounding on the edge of madness. Of course genius often appears that way to those of more grounded views and there is some truly fascinating stuff going on out there.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2024), Harmony (28th February 2024), Johnnycomelately (27th February 2024), Journeyman (3rd March 2024), lisalu (4th March 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th February 2024), mountain_jim (27th February 2024), Nasu (27th February 2024), Yoda (27th February 2024)

11. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Antarctica's Deepest Secrets: Dr. Richard Alan Miller's Shocking Discoveries Revealed!
    Leak Project
    419K subscribers

(Apologies, that wasn't the video I meant to post featuring Dr. Miller's report on his experience in Antarctica.
    It's this one:

"Dr. Richard Alan Miller: 'I went to Antarctica' Embark on an unparalleled journey as we unveil the astounding revelations of Dr. Richard Alan Miller in Antarctica—an expedition that changed the way we perceive Earth's icy mysteries.
    🏔️ Join Dr. Miller's 1974 mission through the Thule base, part of an anthropology program aimed at unraveling the secrets of a massive underground cavern beneath Antarctica's ice. What he found will challenge everything you thought you knew about the frozen continent.
    🕳️ Discover an ancient Nazi base, possibly nuked, and a Viking outpost slowly succumbing to the passage of time. Journey into the colossal cavern, over a mile high, where an eerie daylight illuminates the underground world. And there, a mind-bending 100-mile deep hole beckons, its depths a profound enigma.
    🛑 Years later, the plot thickens as high-ranking officials stumble upon something mysterious in Antarctica, perhaps awakening an ancient force like the legendary "Nephilim." The consequence? A swift quarantine, sealing off the secrets that lie beneath the frozen surface.
    🌌 Explore the Oregon Vortex from above, where Dr. Miller witnessed a mini black hole, suggesting Earth's consumption by a cosmic force. Connect the ley lines, megalithic structures, and Earthworks as Earth becomes a canvas for a celestial dance.
    👾 Unearth the connection between Morgellons and space, and Miller's advice to use "Wormwood" for deworming in the face of this celestial anomaly. Dive into the 9 Dark Matrix Levels, where an A.I. once held sway over Earth before being switched off.
    🔮 As Miller's expertise extends to the X-Files set, we delve into interconnected dreams and dialogues, where the line between reality and the supernatural blurs. Remote viewing's danger contrasts with the safer exploration of astral projection.
    🌀 Enter the realm of Magick, where the significance of drawing a Circle of Protection is revealed, demarcating the boundary between self and the mysterious beyond.
    🚀 Brace yourself for a mind-bending exploration into the heart of Antarctica's underground secrets with Dr. Richard Alan Miller. Hit play, subscribe, and journey into the unknown depths."

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The interviewer on Leak Project was very interested in hearing more from Miller about what he saw in Antarctica.

However the video never reveals what Mr Miller saw in Antarctica, in the last 3 minutes you get told you'll have to shift to Patreon to hear that bit.

He is a difficult listen, skewing off at tangents and frequently sounding on the edge of madness. Of course genius often appears that way to those of more grounded views and there is some truly fascinating stuff going on out there.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (27th February 2024), avid (27th February 2024), Ernie Nemeth (27th February 2024), Ewan (27th February 2024), Harmony (28th February 2024), Journeyman (3rd March 2024), lisalu (4th March 2024), mountain_jim (27th February 2024), Sadieblue (4th March 2024), Yoda (27th February 2024)

13. Link to Post #187
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,908 times in 20,684 posts

• Antarctica's Secrets | Forbidden Frontier:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

lisalu (4th March 2024), onawah (4th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10