+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast

Thread: What the Dickens... is REALLY going on in Antarctica?

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: What the Dickens... is REALLY going on in Antarctica?

Steve Quayle-There Is Advanced Alien Technology Buried in Antarctica

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

betoobig (23rd January 2017), BMJ (23rd January 2017), BongoBob (23rd January 2017), DNA (23rd January 2017), drneglector (23rd January 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd January 2017), seleka (24th February 2017), Spellbound (25th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

What puzzles me is that since we have never received a correct translation of what is The Bible, & since we know when that particular list of books was approved within our history & in my opinion, for political reasons.....why do so many people STILL refer to it as if it is the Final Word on everything? I feel too many of us start with a set core of beliefs & then try to work anything that comes our way into a system we, ourselves have erected. Either that, or we simply ignore "new" information if it doesn't fit into our perceived perception of what IS. This is what is so great about Avalon....we can voice our questions!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (24th January 2017), Ewan (23rd January 2017), Shannon (23rd January 2017)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Hey Foxie.

The problem we have today with certain religions is that they have propped themselves up as authoritarians of “truth”. They know that this backs them into a corner of their own making, with their lack of humility to admit that there may still be lots and lots of things that we all still have yet to learn about this universe.

Because if any new information ever comes to the public’s attention, religious authorities with their human egos feel too threatened by it. They don’t want to stand in front of their crowds and say there is now some new information that has forced them to rethink some of their beliefs. Beliefs that they’ve been telling us for ages are either the truth, or are things that are “unknowable” and have to be taken on blind faith. HA! If they had to stop from time to time and say, “Well, some of that stuff that we always tell you is unknowable, well, we’re starting to get a better idea about it now.” It would give the impression that all of us could help contribute to the truth instead of stopping with that one person who lived ages ago. That priestly air of authority over truth would crumble, and the priests along with it. They'd be forced to join the congregation. Not sure how many could do that.

The funny thing about the current situation is, if someone like Jesus were to make a return visit and take another trip in a human body, he (or she!) would probably find himself in the same freaking situation he was in 2000 years ago: Trying to tell everyone that there is more to learn. And running into a big brick wall made up of his supposedly most fervent followers!

Who would be the ones to reject him the most? The ones who have spent a lifetime building their system of belief around one body of material to the exclusion of everything else. Weren’t they called the Pharisees, in the Christian stories? Who would be more likely to sit and listen to what he (or she!) has to say? I think it’s probably the ones who have the courage to follow curiosity no matter where it may lead.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

bluestflame (23rd January 2017), BMJ (24th January 2017), Ewan (23rd January 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd January 2017), Litenites (18th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #84
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Bob Dean mentioned in one of his Camelot interviews a few years back that something had been discovered in Antarctica.

With all the recent visits by ultra high profile people (Biden, Kerry, Aldrin, Russian religious leader, CIA head, Prince Harry, etc)....something is definitely up.

Dave - Toronto

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

bluestflame (25th January 2017), BMJ (26th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th January 2017), Matthew (20th February 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (25th January 2017), seko (22nd February 2017), seleka (24th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Antarctica Disclosure to Save the World - Dr. Michael Salla

Published on Feb 18, 2017

What is under the ice of Antarctica? Top Nazi war criminals, Rudolf Hess and Hermann Goering visited Antarctica. Admiral Byrd flew to the Inner Earth in Antarctica. The Patriarch Kirill of Moscow was there a year ago. Skull and Bones member and Secretary of State, John Kerry, made a surprise trip to Antarctica during Trump's election. And, Buzz Aldrin, the Freemason that established Tranquility Lodge 2000 on the moon, fell ill after his recent trip to Antarctica.

Leslie Stevens created the 1970's epic, Battlestar Galactica stating, "All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again." Will the release of classified DARPA technologies enslave or free humanity? Will Donald Trump cure cancer!? Could we have saved Richard Hatch? If you remember, pretending to be his character, Apollo, in my youth, revealed to me my father's secret connections to Freemasonry, submarines, and even, chasing flying saucers! You will be missed Richard.

Whistleblowers are exploding our concepts of history. Is there an ancient advanced civilization under the glaciers of the South Pole? Has extraterrestrial technology created a divide in the military branches? Who controls space?

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

BMJ (20th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th February 2017), seleka (24th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #86
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Sorry wrong thread
    Last edited by MorningFox; 20th February 2017 at 09:28.

12. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Newt Gingrich is now in Antartica

His twitter account makes it look like a vacation with wife . . . and maybe it is! . . . but based on the others who have recently gone, it does raise suspicions. https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/sta...98396967190528

And on Reddit: Something big is going on. If it was 'just' oil, we'd be sending CEO and Oil Engineers. If it was any natural resources, we'd be sending geologists and engineers.

But we're sending politicians and high-profile people?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/..._gingrich_now/
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

BMJ (21st February 2017), Bruno (24th February 2017), conk (10th March 2017), DeDukshyn (22nd February 2017), Ewan (22nd February 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2017), muxfolder (23rd February 2017), norman (22nd February 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd February 2017), seko (22nd February 2017), seleka (24th February 2017)

14. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    If that info about a very mild winter there last time around is really true, it makes a hell of a lot of sense to me. But I know nothing about these things.

I think tsunamis get bigger the farther they roll. Don't they ?
    There is a theory that I have seen presented and it relates to "global flooding" (a giant global tsunami). This theory speculates that if the Antarctic begins to thaw roughly from the center out, (however the cause - perhaps by solar raditation through an ozone hole or just some "lucky shot" solar storms), that the water pressure could build behind the ice walls, and if the outer walls became breached, a massive flood could pour from Antarctica into the oceans, creating a megatsunami that could inundate all coastal areas in the southern planet and possibly nearly all the globe. All the water would be fresh water too - not good for the oceans ...

I can't find much info on this theory at all, I can't quite even recall where I initially heard it. It also oddly jibes with some info one of my favorite authors received while in deep meditation - different info, but seemingly related to this theory of a potential megatsunami created from a melting antarctic.

Just something to consider, If I can find more on that theory I'll add it; it was actually quite well thought out.

If potentially true, this may explain the breadth of people and politicians going up there, and maybe even explains Buzz Aldrin's weird tweet on the topic ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 22nd February 2017 at 03:29.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd February 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2017), seleka (24th February 2017)

16. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,270 times in 295 posts

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Antarctica Disclosure to Save the World - Dr. Michael Salla

Published on Feb 18, 2017

What is under the ice of Antarctica? Top Nazi war criminals, Rudolf Hess and Hermann Goering visited Antarctica. Admiral Byrd flew to the Inner Earth in Antarctica. The Patriarch Kirill of Moscow was there a year ago. Skull and Bones member and Secretary of State, John Kerry, made a surprise trip to Antarctica during Trump's election. And, Buzz Aldrin, the Freemason that established Tranquility Lodge 2000 on the moon, fell ill after his recent trip to Antarctica.

Leslie Stevens created the 1970's epic, Battlestar Galactica stating, "All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again." Will the release of classified DARPA technologies enslave or free humanity? Will Donald Trump cure cancer!? Could we have saved Richard Hatch? If you remember, pretending to be his character, Apollo, in my youth, revealed to me my father's secret connections to Freemasonry, submarines, and even, chasing flying saucers! You will be missed Richard.

Whistleblowers are exploding our concepts of history. Is there an ancient advanced civilization under the glaciers of the South Pole? Has extraterrestrial technology created a divide in the military branches? Who controls space?
    This was in my recommended videos on YT today and I took a chance to listen to it. I thought it would be old stuff rehashed. It was eye opening. As for the ET aspect, I have believed the reptilian thing for many years, then when someone told me about blue beam and more they told me I was deluded and those are 'fallen angels'. I have decided to be as open to all ideas as possible and let my superior inner guiding system help whenever it needs to. I no longer know what to believe on many subjects lol. I am sure there is something discovered in Antartica however and I am sure there are technologies being found that have been hidden.

You have to wonder with the sect sending down one of their own during the election, did he go to warn this species/ humans there, or perhaps to hide something? Not sure its good Newt went, he seems as compromised as any, but he has been heeling to the trump, so I guess that is good. Trump knows a lot. I did not vote for him, but I am now damn glad he won and I am rambling. gn lol
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

17. The Following User Says Thank You to seleka For This Post:

ponda (25th February 2017)

18. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,270 times in 295 posts

I am listening to this as I read this thread. I searched first and it is not yet posted in this thread. It seems very relevant, It says Corey Goode and I heard his name earlier as an Antarctic 'whistleblower'. David Wilcock gives me the willies somehow so I don't usually listen to him, but this is all the stuff I have learned also that is being said. Of course, none of us know everything for sure and it is always good to hear as many points of view as possible. I still wonder about the prediction of a 'faked alien invasion' from so many throughout history. It is long however at nearly 2 hours.

Video by known hoaxer removed. - Sierra
    Last edited by Sierra; 24th February 2017 at 17:30.
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

the media is there too with the excuse of climate change. we´ll see.
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

20. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,845 times in 2,378 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    and maybe even explains Buzz Aldrin's weird tweet on the topic ...
    I had to search that to check what it was. I'm not sure if it was a genuine tweet. ?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

BMJ (24th February 2017)

22. Link to Post #93
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by seleka (here)
    I am listening to this as I read this thread. I searched first and it is not yet posted in this thread....
    [...]
    Probably because any promotion of those characters' "information" end up in this subforum: Known Hoaxes and Other Bad Information
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ewan (24th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th February 2017), Sierra (24th February 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th February 2017)

24. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    and maybe even explains Buzz Aldrin's weird tweet on the topic ...
    I had to search that to check what it was. I'm not sure if it was a genuine tweet. ?
    May not have been ... I never looked into it too much ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 25th February 2017 at 16:53.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th February 2017)

26. Link to Post #95
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Seleka,

I know you've been here since 2013, so it would seem logical that you would know Corey Goode has thoroughly (and repeatedly) trashed Bill Ryan, and Avalon. But apparently you don't.

He is not a truthful man, regardless.

For those reasons, I've deleted the Corey Goode video you posted.

Regards, Sierra

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

BMJ (25th February 2017), Ewan (24th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th February 2017), Hervé (24th February 2017), Muzz (6th May 2017), PurpleLama (10th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th February 2017)

28. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

This may well be hoaxed info, but it caught my eye, in any case...
    http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot....ca-as.html?m=1

Quote February 26, 2017
    Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica as Special Ops And Military Moving In
    An anonymous wrote: I'm a civilian contractor for a defense industry company you've probably heard of. We sell advanced hardware and electronic gear mainly to the US Army and Marines.

I was enjoying a few brews this Saturday when I got called in for an emergency. I didn't think much of it until I got there and there were some heavy hitter top brass there I've never seen.

We work closely with the military so when a bunch of Colonels show up I never met I knew some serious business was in the works. On top of that some of them looked really panicked.

Can't divulge much but I can say there is an instant order to move a material ton of some badass state of the art gear down to Antarctica. And also found out all civilians are getting evacuated as soon as possible.

Whether the above report, which was published at godlikeproduction, is just a rumor or not but according to the last confirmed report scientists of The British Antarctic Survey (BAS) stationed in East Antarctica are being forced to evacuate due to a big ice crack which suddenly appeared near their base.

Despite the U.K office has been moving the base farther inland to protect it from a different expanding ice chasm the crack threatens to cleave off the part of the ice where the facility sits and send the station adrift on an iceberg.

The British Antarctic Survey (BAS) said it was making a highly unusual move and closing its Halley VI Research Station during Antarctica's winter season, which runs from March to November 2017. They will evacuate the scientists in March 2017.

Another interested detail is that the ocean research vessel of the Russian Baltic Fleet, the Admiral Vladimirsky, conducted a unique voyage to Antarctica for the first time in more than 30 years sailed 12,100 miles and entered the Lazarev Sea on January 20, 2016.

The location of the Lazarev Sea is right in front of Neuschwabenland also named as New Swabia Land (Queen Maud Land). New Swabia was explored by Germany in early 1939 and named after expedition's ship, the Schabenland itself named after the German region of Swabia.

Meanwhile participants of the Russian expedition, military hydrographers, have successfully performed their tasks described as hydrographical and meteorological research of the water zones of the Antarctic. Currently the Admiral Vladimirsky is heading to Cape Town where it will arrive on March 3, 2016.

It is noteworthy the research expedition was conducted just a few months before the Patriach of Moscow paid a visit to Antarctica.

It is clear that something is going on at Antarctica because the next visitors are several ships of Russia’s Baltic Fleet, which are in the state of permanent combat readiness, will make several long-distance voyages this year, including a voyage to Antarctica.

With all the well known and important people who already have visited Antarctica, U.S. and Russian military involved, a huge unexplained ice crack next to New Swabia Land I can only assume that they are looking for something, eventually they already have found it and they want to take it out.

It reminds me the 2004 movie ‘Alien vs. Predator’ when a satellite detects a mysterious heat bloom beneath Bouvetøya, an island about one thousand miles off the coast of Antarctica.

After they discovered through thermal imaging that there is a pyramid buried 2000 feet beneath the ice they sent a team, includes archaeologists, linguistic experts, drillers, mercenaries to investigate the discovery. What followed was that they were caught in the middle of a battle between species and attempt to prevent the aliens from reaching the surface.
    (Scifi is so often prophetic, and what that made me think of was what Simon Parkes said awhile back, about the day when Draco Reptilians would be seen walking on the surface of the Earth because their subterranean hiding places are no longer safe, and they have no other place to go now.
    Something that big would warrant a major distraction to divert the public's attention from the elite's perspective, such as the current political scene. )
    Last edited by onawah; 28th February 2017 at 18:47.
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (28th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th February 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (28th February 2017)

30. Link to Post #97
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Linda Moulton Howe interviews Navy Petty Officer about Antarctica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMybJ-HGUOo

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

betoobig (11th March 2017), Bill Ryan (13th March 2017), Bob (10th March 2017), boja (13th February 2019), Cidersomerset (13th March 2017), Ewan (10th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th March 2017), meat suit (10th March 2017), onawah (11th March 2017), sanma (13th March 2017)

32. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Excellent interview!! Thanks, Ron! :

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

betoobig (11th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (10th March 2017)

34. Link to Post #99
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Lightbulb Re: What the Dickens... is REALLY going on in Antarctica?

This below apparently is the letter that Linda Howe received from "Brian" the retired LC130 Flight Engineer..

Quote On January 2nd, 2015 the editor of website earthfiles.com (Linda Moulton Howe), received a very unexpected letter from an alleged retired U.S. Navy Petty Officer First Class Flight Engineer.
    (Leaving this letter in non-quote form to keep text as-is)

Images supplied to Linda:

"To: earthfiles@earthfiles.com

Subject: Antarctica UFO

Date: January 2, 2015

Hi Linda,

I am a retired United States Navy LC130 Flight Engineer that retired after 20 years of service in 1997. I have been wanting to write you for a long time about my experience on the Antarctic continent with flying vehicles that I was told not to talk about.

I served part of my 20 years in the Navy with a Squadron called Antarctic Development Squadron Six or VXE-6 as it was also known. I served with this squadron from around 1983 till I retired March of 1997.

Being a flight engineer and flying more then 4000 hours in that capacity I have seen things that most people have not even imagined on the Continent of Antarctica. The land there seems more alien then earthly.

Our deployments to this land started in late September and ended the end of February every year until the Squadron was decommissioned in 1999. This time of year was the summer season when most of the science was done do to warmer temps and 24 hours of daylight.

During my time in the squadron I flew to almost every part of the Antarctic Continent including the South Pole more the 300 times. McMurdo Station which is 3.5 hours of flying time from the South Pole station was the point of squadron operation during our yearly deployments.

Between these two stations is a mountain range called the Trans Antarctic’s. With what we called Severe Clear weather from McMurdo to South Pole the Trans Antarctic’s are visible from the altitudes which the aircraft flew approximately 25,000 to 35,000 feet.

On several flights to and from South Pole our crew viewed air vehicles darting around the tops of Trans Antarctic’s almost exactly in the same spot every time we would fly by and view them.

This is very unusual for air traffic down there due to the fact that the only aircraft flying on the continent were our squadron aircraft. Every aircraft knew where the other aircraft were do to flight schedules being followed.

Another unique issue with South Pole station is that our aircraft was not allowed to fly over a certain area designated 5 miles from the station. The reason stated because of a air sampling camp in that area.

This did not make any sense to any of us on the crew because on 2 different occasions we had to fly over this area. One time due to a medical evacuation of the Australian camp called Davis Camp.

It was on the opposite side of the continent and we had to refuel at South Pole and a direct course to this Davis Camp was right over the air sampling station.

The only thing we saw going over this camp was a very large hole going into the ice. You could fly one of our LC130 into this thing.

It was after this medevac mission we where briefed by some spooks (Intelligence Agents I presumed) from Washington DC and told not to speak of the area we overflew.

The other time we got close to “The air sampling Camp” we had navigation and electrical failures on the aircraft and was told to immediately depart the area and report to our squadron commanding officer when we returned to McMurdo.

Needless to say our pilot (Aircraft Commander) got his butt chewed and our crew was not on the South Pole supply run for over a month. There were many other times we saw things that was out of the ordinary.

One outlying camp (near Marie Byrd Land) we dropped scientists and their equipment at was out of communication with McMurdo for 2 weeks. Our crew flew back to the camp to find out if the scientists were ok. We found no one there and no sign of any fowl play.

The Radio was working fine as we called McMurdo to verify it working properly. We left the camp and flew back to McMurdo as ordered by our CO. A week later the Scientist showed back up to there camp and called McMurdo for someone to come pick them up.

Our crew got the flight back there to pick them since we put them into that camp and we knew the terrain and location. None of the scientists would talk to any of the crew on the plane and to me they looked scared.

As soon as we landed back at McMurdo they (Scientists) where put on another of our squadron aircraft and flown to Christchurch New Zealand. We never heard about them again.

Their equipment that we brought back from the camp was put in quarantine and shipped back to the United States escorted by the same spooks that debriefed us about our fly over of the air sample camp/ large hole in the ice.

I could go on and on about things and situations that I observed during my tour with VXE-6. Talk among the flight crews was that there is a UFO base at South Pole and some of the crew heard talk from some of the scientist working at the Pole of EBEs working with and interacting with the scientists at that air sampling camp/large ice hole. "

Quote Brian, now 59 years old, graduated from an Iowa college with an associate’s degree in aviation maintenance technology and an aviation certificate. In 1977, he then enlisted in the U. S. Navy and served for twenty years until his retirement in 1997.

He provided Earthfiles his DD-214 documents and other certificates of service including this Antarctic Service Medal given to him on November 20, 1984 as proof of his time in service.
    It is interesting or a coincidence that there is a "Brian Shoemaker" having also been assigned to Antarctica during the 1983-1984 time period... (image below)

ref: http://right.is/watercooler/2016/07/...udio-3762.html

Quote Humans are Free Reports:

Brian’s high strangeness experiences flying cargo and rescue in Antarctica were in the 1983 to 1997 time period and included several observations of aerial silver discs darting around over the Transantarctic Mountains.

He and his crew also saw a big hole in the ice only about five to ten miles from the geographic South Pole (pink circle on map) that was supposed to be a No Fly Zone.

But during an emergency medevac situation, they entered the No Fly Zone and saw what they were not supposed to see: an alleged entrance to a human and E. T. science research base created under the ice.

Then at a camp near Marie Byrd Land, some dozen scientists disappeared for two weeks and when they re-appeared, Brian’s flight crew got the assignment to pick them up. Brian says they would not talk and “their faces looked scared.”

In the strange letter sent to Earth Files the officer states that he experienced things such as:

Silver discs darting around over the Transantarctic Mountains

During an emergency they entered a No Fly Zone and saw an entrance to a human and E. T. science research base under the ice

His crew picked up a dozen scientists who had disappeared for two weeks previous. They would not talk and their faces looked scared.
    Searching on Capt. Brian Shoemaker, Antarctica brings up this image:

Quote Description
    John Thurston, Captain Brian Shoemaker and Admiral Lawrence tour Scott Base - Stage 4 construction materials

Depicts
    Admiral Lawrence (right)
    Brian Shoemaker (middle)
    John Thurston (left)

Photographer
    Kim Westerskov

Season
    1982-1983

Date Taken
    1982-1983 Season

ref: http://www.adam.antarcticanz.govt.nz/nodes/view/24214
    Last edited by Bob; 11th March 2017 at 02:29.

35. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

Newt Gingrich, talk about twists and turns from the antarctic. I'm not surprised by much but this I sure am and he has President Trumps ear as well. This guy is a tactician and historian. For he to be visiting this area is quite curious all the way around.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th March 2017), Bob (14th March 2017), Cidersomerset (13th March 2017), Flash (11th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast