+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast

Thread: What the Dickens... is REALLY going on in Antarctica?

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: What the Dickens... is REALLY going on in Antarctica?

Ancient Technology in Antartica Joseph P. Farrell Special

Dreamland with Whitley...Good interview imo.

From around the end of 2016 , its after Trumps victory but
    before his inauguration....Talks about Antarctica , Trump ,
    9/ 11 , Nazi and related topics....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1140225
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th March 2017 at 23:11.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

betoobig (23rd May 2017), BMJ (12th April 2017), Bob (14th March 2017), Debra (23rd May 2017), Flash (11th April 2017), fourty-two (14th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2017), Karma Ninja (14th March 2017), norman (13th March 2017), raregem (11th April 2017), seko (11th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

About Antarctica - information from Carol Clarke. Apologies for missing parts. The mp3 audio is available here for anyone interested in filling in the blanks that my 74 year old ears missed.

Updated 16March2017

32:16 Now Antarctica. There is much discussion on the internet about that. High level politicians and religious leaders have recently visited there. I have feelings about what is happening there. And it is something []

32:30 Now also. There is also a huge cloud of methane over Antarctica

32:38 [] and I am in touch with someone who is a geological engineer, I was [] about fracking and how terrible I thought it was and I thought he would explode. But he didn't. He just sent me a link which talks about this and he said that NASA [] was rather concerned about this and were monitoring this.

33:09 Now, some aliens can't live in the oxygen nitrogen rich atmosphere of this planet.

33:24 [] and atmospheric gas and so I think that when I talk about the Orions coming here

33:37 [] when they are coming here to do something, and not just coming in to [] to protect them [] they are taking part in something, they need that methane atmosphere and I think that that is what is happening. So that is what I'm seeing. And I am thinking that something is being created down there. And I think that the fracking is taking part, it is part of it because they are not just going to [] on gas because [] And it certainly will not allow people to benefit from it but I think [] because we are mainly drilling into granite. They are collecting that and they are going to press into place. And for some reason these plates are going to be used in Antarctica and whether [] And that is what my guides told me. And it is an energy source of some sort because it is needed because it might take some years but there is going to be something that will startle human beings. It may be the next century but it is certainly happening and something that is being created there. And this planet you know is mineral rich. And this is also why there is a big drive towards robotic humans [] because eventually [] humans could not exist doing any work in a [] rich atmosphere. But robots could. Because they do not need it. They don't need food [] They just need a power source which could come from the sun. So ask yourself why there is such a race.

35:54 And they are also talking about maybe having sex robots by about 2030 so that human couples don't get together to you know cocreate they only come on special occasions. To me it looks like the human race is going to be diminished. It will take some time to get to that but robots will .... and they can operate looking so human, people wouldn't know. They would be like androids.

36:28 []

36:36 So that is what I think Ron and you may say that I am wrong. I don't mind if you disagree with me. I can only tell you what I have been told and what I personally feel. So I am hoping this explains a few things and will give you some food for thought.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 16th April 2017 at 18:25.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

betoobig (23rd May 2017), BMJ (12th April 2017), Bruno (11th April 2017), Debra (23rd May 2017), DeDukshyn (13th April 2017), Ewan (11th April 2017), Flash (11th April 2017), fourty-two (13th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2017), kanishk (11th April 2017), Nasu (12th April 2017), pyrangello (13th April 2017), Sena (11th April 2017), skogvokter (16th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

The Real Secrets Hidden in Antarctica... Revealed
    http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the-...tica-revealed/

Quote Here, at last is a credible documentary about what is known about Antarctica.

There have been a lot of rumors swirling around recent activities in Antarctica and a clamor to know more about what is happening there but there has been very little of any credibility that’s been released.

Thank goodness for Truthstream Media, consummate journalists and storytellers who here unearth reports of early explorations of the Continent in 1893 by Captain Anton Larsen, where he found artifacts which appeared to be man made and subsequent explorations by the Soviets, the Polish, the UK, US and others, documenting “snowless oases”, unfrozen lakes and areas where soil temperatures averaged 77ºF at midday, due to geothermal activity. Sifting through speculation and many interesting confirmed factoids, they reveal what is true about Antarctica.
    Contributed by Alexandra Bruce
    Last edited by onawah; 11th April 2017 at 02:03.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

betoobig (23rd May 2017), BMJ (12th April 2017), Bruno (11th April 2017), DeDukshyn (12th April 2017), Flash (11th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2017), Ivanhoe (24th October 2018), Krist (13th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th April 2017), Nasu (12th April 2017), norman (11th April 2017), Sena (11th April 2017), uzn (23rd May 2017)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Excellent post, Onawah!! Thanks SO MUCH!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

betoobig (23rd May 2017), BMJ (12th April 2017), onawah (12th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone seen some Remote Viewing videos or articles based on Antarctica? I did manage to find a Courtney Brown / FarSight Institute video.

Courtney Brown doesn't seem to resonate with well with me for some reason, so I tend to avoid his stuff. Though, I will watch it if there is no other videos available, as I have a gut feeling something big is going on down there, even as I type this.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

betoobig (23rd May 2017), BMJ (12th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (11th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

My feelings also abmqa:

Something big and globally important is going on in Antarctica related to ETs, technology, archeology and religion (control).

The high profile visitors were there to make a deal.

Get ready for another government twist of the truth.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 11th April 2017 at 23:43.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

abmqa (12th April 2017), Baby Steps (12th April 2017), betoobig (23rd May 2017), BMJ (12th April 2017), Bruno (12th April 2017), DeDukshyn (13th April 2017), fourty-two (13th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th April 2017), JRS (12th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #107
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,397 times in 4,297 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The Real Secrets Hidden in Antarctica... Revealed
    http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the-...tica-revealed/
    Thank you onawah, a very useful, informative documentary.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

abmqa (13th April 2017), betoobig (23rd May 2017), Bruno (12th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th April 2017), onawah (12th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

I too feel certain that something very significant is going on in Antarctica but I don't think the big shots went there to make any deals. For one thing, they didn't all go together at one time, and for another, whatever is there is very probably still not well understood yet.

The visits are, in my view, a preamble to a get-together somewhere else where the big shots will have a pow wow about what they have seen down there.

Perhaps I should only call them medium shots.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

betoobig (23rd May 2017), DeDukshyn (13th April 2017), fourty-two (13th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (13th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I too feel certain that something very significant is going on in Antarctica but I don't think the big shots went there to make any deals. For one thing, they didn't all go together at one time, and for another, whatever is there is very probably still not well understood yet.

The visits are, in my view, a preamble to a get-together somewhere else where the big shots will have a pow wow about what they have seen down there.

The way it was carried ... all the visits in the last 6-9 months or so, very much seem for the purposes of "see with your own eyes or you won't believe" type of visits ...

I have zero doubt .. and have held forever that all the ancient history that is hidden from us generally, is square, tight, and "in your face", in Antarctica (it won't be "hide-able, or "deniable". I believe there is a major "fear" of what may happen or what is unknown, when the general population begins to become privy to such. The finds in south and central America, various parts of Africa, and elsewhere already have a false premise behind them within the belief paradigm. This is not yet established for Antarctica so this explains the "oddness" of all this.

Interestingly I did come across some info from one of my favourite authors, who also has claimed to have "received" information from higher (in terms of ethereal) sources, that there is much to be revealed on antarctica, and that the sun is playing apart (as a personified or conscious entity), to reveal these secrets -- this might be the alarm for what we see as "global warming" --- but if true --- that there is a plan to keep earth "cool" (ego-engineering), that it works against keeping further Earth secrets from us.

Carole Clarkes indication as indicated in Ron's post above is somewhat not in alignment with this, but when trying to interpret non-physical energy -- I can say that understanding becomes a tad sketchy ... perhaps a double edged sword is what will be soon revealed ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 13th April 2017 at 01:44.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Basho (14th April 2017), betoobig (23rd May 2017), Bluegreen (14th April 2017), fourty-two (13th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th April 2017), norman (15th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (13th April 2017)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

The way it was carried ... all the visits in the last 6-9 months or so, very much seem for the purposes of "see with your own eyes or you won't believe" type of visits ...

I have zero doubt .. and have held forever that all the ancient history that is hidden from us generally, is square, tight, and "in your face", in Antarctica (it won't be "hide-able, or "deniable". I believe there is a major "fear" of what may happen or what is unknown, when the general population begins to become privy to such. The finds in south and central America, various parts of Africa, and elsewhere already have a false premise behind them within the belief paradigm. This is not yet established for Antarctica so this explains the "oddness" of all this.

Interestingly I did come across some info from one of my favourite authors, who also has claimed to have "received" information from higher (in terms of ethereal) sources, that there is much to be revealed on antarctica, and that the sun is playing apart (as a personified or conscious entity), to reveal these secrets -- this might be the alarm for what we see as "global warming" --- but if true --- that there is a plan to keep earth "cool" (ego-engineering), that it works against keeping further Earth secrets from us.

Carole Clarkes indication as indicated in Ron's post above is somewhat not in alignment with this, but when trying to interpret non-physical energy -- I can say that understanding becomes a tad sketchy ... perhaps a double edged sword is what will be soon revealed ...
    What a delightful error.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

betoobig (23rd May 2017), Bluegreen (14th April 2017), DeDukshyn (13th April 2017), fourty-two (13th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th April 2017)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

What a delightful error.
    Good catch! I'll assume it a Freudian slip of some sort ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 14th April 2017 at 00:27.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

betoobig (23rd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th April 2017)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Just received information from Carol Clarke: Link

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

betoobig (23rd May 2017), BMJ (13th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th May 2017)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TEOTWAIKI (here)
    Real News or Fake News?
    Who knows?

http://yournewswire.com/patriarch-ki...rk-of-gabriel/

The “Ark of Gabriel” was first discovered in Mecca on 12 September 2011 by a construction crew tunneling under the Masjid al-Haram Mosque, who were all tragically killed by a “plasma emission” when they attempted to unearth it.

Whatdoesitmean.com reports....
    FAKE FAKE FAKE

Dear TEOTWAIKI and all others drawn in by this report.
    'Whatdoesitmean.com' is an old internet site renowned for sparking off fake stories.
    Sorcha Faal (www.whatdoesitmean.com) is a highly sophisticated disinformation site. Its ownership and funding source is unknown, and the site constantly publishes elaborate articles mixing fact and elaborate fiction with recent events to create elaborate conspiracy threads. Often these articles will appear only hours after an event has taken place.
    The articles on the site are supposedly authored by SORCHA FAAL who is said to be some nun with prophetic powers who is part of an ancient order based in Russia.Its total BS. The truth is that it is just a pseudonym for one DAVID BOOTH who it is now alleged is a CIA disinformation agent. The stories are always qualified by always unnamed 'Intelligence Officers' in the GRU, unnamed official reports whih are heavily quoted from. Nothing verifiable whatsoever. Intelligence agencies rarely make public statements, and when they do, it is always through either someone in the highest echelons of the organisation or a government minister with the correct clearances, and never a mere unnamed "spokesperson".
    In its early years many supposedly reputable internet talking head truthers were taken in by its fake stories which had the effect of exposing them to ridicule and damaged their credibility, as they had not checked out the particular tales authenticity and origins.An example of this is David Wilcock who went with a Sorcha Faal story claiming that Rebel US military were nuking underground Illuminati bases in US really pushing it until it was totally debunked and he looked like a fool not fact checking anything.
    Researching David Booth it turns out he is probably just a computer programmer/scammer who uses the whole 'Sisters of Sorcha Faal' order of nuns scam as an elaborate method of scamming money out of people. The CIA may use him to start off fake conspiracy theory threads for their own disinfo purposes to disrupt and discredit truthers and the truth movement.
    Rationalwiki on Whatdoesitmean/SORCHA FAAL... http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Sorcha_Faal
    A thread from Zetatalk on David Booth before he started WDIMean
    http://www.zetatalk.com/index/booth.htm
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd May 2017 at 02:36. Reason: fixed quote formatting

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedood73 For This Post:

betoobig (23rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd May 2017), uzn (23rd May 2017)

27. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

MAY 21, 2017 BY JOSEPH P. FARRELL

ANTARCTICA JUST BECAME EVEN STRANGER…

"Yes, that's right, stranger than the strangeness of people associated with the place. Stranger than Hermann Goering, Patriarch Kiril III of Moscow, John Kerry. Even stranger than Apollo astronaut Buz Aldrin."

Then Farrell refers to a UK Government website (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-ad...ctic-territory) that refers to travel to Antarctica and mentions that, while there has never been a terrorist attack in British Antarctica, one can't rule out the possibility.

Farrell's take on the UK Govt alert: Now, 98% of me thinks the line is just standard, pre-programmed boilerplate, the usual bland "we're your government and we're here to pretend we're being helpful" sort of thing. After all, access to Antarctica is strictly controlled; in fact, it's the one place on earth where borders are strictly controlled, and so far, the controllers don't seem too interested in setting up cells of ISIS, Al Qaeda, Daesh, the Irish Republican Army, Irgun, Bakhuninites, or whatever its current "approved-name-of-the-month" happens to be.

It's that remaining 2% that bothers me (as you probably guessed), for suppose that the "travel alert" is not standard boiler plate. High octane speculation? To be sure. But suppose, for a moment, it's not boiler plate. That would mean, in turn, that the door has been cracked, just a bit, to reveal that the southern polar continent is a place of violence, not global warming, not increasing ozone holes, not melting icecaps, not oddly and unusually warm weather, but a place of human violence. A place where some sort of war is being waged. A place where the stakes are high enough that terrorism is a viable strategy.

I read that line, and I cannot help but think of the three part article that appeared in Nexus magazine in late 2005 and early 2006, recounting via the usual "anonymous whistleblower" a story of SIS commandos fighting it out on the southern polar ice with "polar men." I cannot help but think of last year's trip of US Secretary of State John Kerry to the continent; I cannot help but think of the Patriarch of Moscow's visit, of Buzz Aldrin's visit, of Hermann Goering's sponsorship of a Nazi expedition there. And when I put the announcement in that context, that slim 2% would seem, in my opinion, to grow...

While you're contemplating all that, consider this article from RT:

Russia, US remove potential ‘dirty bomb’ parts from Antarctica

That's right... those reactors down there could be snatched up by terrorists posing as tourists... or... perhaps someone else left "dirty bomb parts" down there...

See you on the flip side...
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

betoobig (23rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2017), Debra (23rd May 2017), Ewan (23rd May 2017), fourty-two (24th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd May 2017), Jean-Marie (23rd May 2017), PurpleLama (23rd May 2017), section9 (25th May 2017), seko (23rd May 2017), wnlight (23rd October 2018)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

@amor..."This would cause Russia, Europe, Japan, etc. to experience greater cold than they are prepared for; and conversely, the U.S.A., Greenland, would experience melting of ice and greater warmth to its South. Also, the equator would therefore move commensurately farther North causing the BULGE of ocean water at the Equator in the Atlantic to move North and the Equatorial Ocean Bulge of the Indian Ocean and part of the Pacific to move farther South, hence the flooding of places on the coast of Miami, etc.
    Global Warming is not happening, just Movement of the Poles. Antartica under South America is moving upward relative to where it was before and hence it is melting."

Hi amor! This movement of the poles refers only to the magnetic poles which are always wandering not the physical geographic poles around which the planet rotates. Most if not all the effects you list would only occur with a movement of the geographic poles...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedood73 For This Post:

betoobig (4th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by TEOTWAIKI (here)

Real News or Fake News?

Whatdoesitmean.com reports...
    Whatdoesitmean.com = Sorcha Faal (aka CIA asset David Booth).

It's fake.
    man, I'd never heard of David Booth before... holy crap he's creepy. so many alias', is David Booth even David Booth? yuk, super gross counterintell scum.
    His website is like Westboro Baptist Church meets Rush Limbaugh.
    He's promoted by Coast to Coast (which I don't know if you've seen their latests posts) seems to be totally infiltrated like Above Top Secret.
    Last edited by bbow73; 14th July 2017 at 18:58.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to bbow73 For This Post:

DNA (13th December 2018)

33. Link to Post #117
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

excuse my ignorance. Just curious how did we know for sure that these people went there? Dont they all have their own private ships that we dont know where is going to. And for sure they all have their private getaway, an island in a remote part of earth perhaps. they also have a way of getting there without the world knowing it.
    Last edited by Bubu; 15th July 2017 at 13:04.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

DNA (13th December 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2017), thunder24 (15th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Nasa photographs rectangular iceberg

Click image for larger version

Name:	iceberg.JPG
Views:	315
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	39342

Nasa has released a striking photo of a rectangular iceberg floating in the Weddell Sea off Antarctica.

The US space agency said the object's sharp angles and flat surface suggested it had recently broken away from an ice shelf.

The edges are still pointed, and have not yet been worn down by the ocean waves.

The picture was taken last week by scientists on a Nasa research plane.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-45953252

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

DNA (13th December 2018), greybeard (23rd October 2018), Ivanhoe (24th October 2018), wnlight (23rd October 2018), Zanshin (25th October 2018)

37. Link to Post #119
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Well i will be damned if thats a normal iceberg
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (4th August 2023), DNA (13th December 2018), Ivanhoe (24th October 2018), wnlight (23rd October 2018)

39. Link to Post #120
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

In my world that is not a real calved iceberg. That is either styrofoam or it was cut out of the ice intentionally.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (4th August 2023), DNA (13th December 2018), greybeard (23rd October 2018), Ivanhoe (24th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast