Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default We know little about love

Subjective Love
    --
    Unconditional Love defined by humans
    ---
    Unconditional Love defined by God
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Infinity

The above illustration depicts my understanding about love, based on an experience I've had in which I was in direct communication with God.

Subjective Love is not a bad love or excluded type of love in any way, all higher loves also contain the Subjective Love as a subset on the physical level. But Subjective Love that is also Unconditional Love is a higher form of love, it still contains Subjective Love, but its nature is ALSO unconditional. Unconditional Love defined by humans is Subjective Love that has great levels of Unconditional Love and Peace as defined by humans. Because it is defined by humans it has limitation, in relative terms it is unconditional because it is love expressed at its fullest human capacity.

When a human being expresses unconditional love beyond its natural human capacity, the inner soul of the human leaves the body because the soul now vibrates at a rate that is beyond the vibrational spectrum of the human and its physical context.

This can happen, I have experienced this level of love, but it was God that did it to me. And what this type of love is, cannot be described, because the words alone put that type of love in too much limitation. It is so deep, so great, so true, so without limitation, that once you experience something like this you for the first time understand the true nature and power of love, the true nature of God and creation.

Prior to making that dimensional shift, I was experiencing a dimension similar to earth but in full peace. This I learned was a place of Unconditional Love and Peace as defined by humans. It was an incredible place, like heaven, at full peace! So I asked God, how can I reach a place like this, because I so much want to...! God replied like this: "Just love unconditionally".

So the thing is that Subjective Love is great but it can be so much more when on top of it you add unconditional love elements as defined by you. When you love someone subjectively, that love is at such a level of limitation that there are a lot of conditions "in the way of" that love blooming. You could reject that love or be rejected by that love, in both of these cases it is still Subjective Love taking place, it is just that it has conditions attached that limit it a lot, maybe so much that you cannot even be together. Rejection itself is a limit attached to that kind of love, that is one of the differences between Subjective Love and Unconditional Love defined by humans, Subjective Love without Unconditional Love (this is Subjective Love) might include rejection, whereas Subjective Love with Unconditional Love (this is Unconditional Love defined by humans) excludes rejection.

So what is important here is to understand that rejection is actually part of the Subjective Love, it is a kind of love that hurts, because it has elements that constrain and apply limitation on love, because it is conditional. One of those conditions may or may not be rejection, it is still Subjective Love. Subjective Love with rejection might be equal to Subjective Love that depends on some other type of condition, such as for instance both having full time jobs. In both cases it is Subjective Love that is limited by some condition(s) that sometimes will cause pain.

Therefore, when you love someone out of Subjective Love, do not get focused on the limitations within that love, instead be aware of its great level of limitation and move beyond it: You reject me, I still love you, because I love you unconditionally.

So just love unconditionally, because that is what breaks down the limitations of the Subjective Love, so that it finds Peace. When you are in Subjective Love and within that love you reach Peace, then you have moved away from the limitations of the Subjective Love, to the limitations of the Unconditional Love defined by humans. But this kind of love is so amazing, because it is at full truth and peace within the capacity of human understanding of truth and peace. (truth and peace are much greater than that in absolute terms).

But what you truly truly desire above all, is the Unconditional Love defined by God. This love is so great that it is beyond your imagination.

How can you then move from Subjective Love to Unconditional Love defined by humans? One important answer to that question is to not act aligned to your fears and ego in relation to or in the context of that person, but instead do to the other person the way you want that person do to you. Moving from Subjective Love to Unconditional Love defined by humans is to a great degree taking a role of being a teacher, a role model. The person that rejects you or when there are other conditions attached that the person attaches, that person is the student in this kind of love relationship. In order to move from Subjective Love to Unconditional Love, one or both needs to take the first step. Whoever that does that, whoever meets his/her fears more and deals more effectively with his/her ego, becomes the teacher. This is the key to transforming Subjective Love into Unconditional Love. So in a way Unconditional Love defined by humans is to a great degree the result of having gone through love lessons with your student as a teacher, or having been a student yourself. When both of you let fears take over, you are both in pain no matter what other relationships you might have. You cannot experience Unconditional Love with person A and Subjective Love with person B. Either you are at a state of Subjective Love or you are at a state of Unconditional Love. Fulfillment, what we call happiness, is the result of the process of moving from Subjective Love all the way to Unconditional Love and experiencing the Peace that this type of love brings into a relationship. Meaning of life is being the teacher or the student.

So when pain strikes, it might be an indication that God wants you to become a love teacher because God knows you are ready and can do it. God is with you.

A person that is in a state of rejection towards someone, will gradually feel fear and unhappiness more and more when turning to ego in contact with someone that is teaching. In the state of Subjective Love you do what you don't want to do and what you want to do that you don't do. In a state of Unconditional Love you do what you want to do and what you don't want to do that you don't do. Winning over your fears and ego is what you truly want, so therefore the student will naturally want to be near the teacher to overcome his/her fears/ego and turn the Subjective Love into Unconditional Love. It is a natural instinct that kicks in. So don't be surprised when the person wants to reject you but also wants to be near you. As a teacher on the other hand, if you at some point are unable to overcome the fears and the ego, for instance when the other person becomes too rejectful or ego centric, walk away, it's not a good time to teach. That will in turn make the other person be aware of the pain he/she is at and is causing (=emptiness) and will naturally soon return to the teachings, in fact both of you will, it is exciting and you have both been in pain and you don't like it much. The moment when Subjective Love turns into Unconditional Love, is when both give love unconditionally mutually the same way. At that point the rejection cannot exist anymore, at that point the love between you is so strong and true that the condition of rejection must be abandoned, because relative to the greater love of unconditional love it is false, it always was. And the truth of that is something really sweet that both feel a great relief in. You are finally happy.

As long as it is God's will, God always finds a way of bringing the student back to the teacher.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 4th December 2016 at 22:37.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Anka (8th October 2020), Clear Light (4th December 2016), Deega (4th December 2016), Icare (8th October 2020), justntime2learn (4th December 2016), Lifebringer (6th December 2016), Michelle (5th December 2016), Omi (6th December 2016), pueblo (9th October 2020), Rich (4th December 2016), Sojourner (6th December 2016), The Freedom Train (5th December 2016), wondering (4th December 2016), Zirconian (8th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Charles Harris's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: We know little about love

Whitelove, Have you ever been to a Rainbow gathering?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charles Harris For This Post:

The Freedom Train (5th December 2016), WhiteLove (4th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by watermunky (here)
    No, maybe I should, but I was not even aware something like this exists.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

The Freedom Train (5th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by watermunky (here)
    Family! Loving you

8. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    So I asked God, how can I reach a place like this, because I so much want to...! God replied like this: "Just love unconditionally".
    Fantastic!

How can you then move from Subjective Love to Unconditional Love defined by humans? One important answer to that question is to not act aligned to your fears and ego in relation to or in the context of that person, but instead do to the other person the way you want that person do to you. Moving from Subjective Love to Unconditional Love defined by humans is to a great degree taking a role of being a teacher, a role model. The person that rejects you or when there are other conditions attached that the person attaches, that person is the student in this kind of love relationship. In order to move from Subjective Love to Unconditional Love, one or both needs to take the first step. Whoever that does that, whoever meets his/her fears more and deals more effectively with his/her ego, becomes the teacher. This is the key to transforming Subjective Love into Unconditional Love. So in a way Unconditional Love defined by humans is to a great degree the result of having gone through love lessons with your student as a teacher, or having been a student yourself. When both of you let fears take over, you are both in pain no matter what other relationships you might have. You cannot experience Unconditional Love with person A and Subjective Love with person B. Either you are at a state of Subjective Love or you are at a state of Unconditional Love. Fulfillment, what we call happiness, is the result of the process of moving from Subjective Love all the way to Unconditional Love and experiencing the Peace that this type of love brings into a relationship. Meaning of life is being the teacher or the student.

So when pain strikes, it might be an indication that God wants you to become a love teacher because God knows you are ready and can do it. God is with you.
    I love this so much. You are so right on.

A person that is in a state of rejection towards someone, will gradually feel fear and unhappiness more and more when turning to ego in contact with someone that is teaching. In the state of Subjective Love you do what you don't want to do and what you want to do that you don't do. In a state of Unconditional Love you do what you want to do and what you don't want to do that you don't do. Winning over your fears and ego is what you truly want, so therefore the student will naturally want to be near the teacher to overcome his/her fears/ego and turn the Subjective Love into Unconditional Love. It is a natural instinct that kicks in. So don't be surprised when the person wants to reject you but also wants to be near you. As a teacher on the other hand, if you at some point are unable to overcome the fears and the ego, for instance when the other person becomes too rejectful or ego centric, walk away, it's not a good time to teach. That will in turn make the other person be aware of the pain he/she is at and is causing (=emptiness) and will naturally soon return to the teachings, in fact both of you will, it is exciting and you have both been in pain and you don't like it much. The moment when Subjective Love turns into Unconditional Love, is when both give love unconditionally mutually the same way. At that point the rejection cannot exist anymore, at that point the love between you is so strong and true that the condition of rejection must be abandoned, because relative to the greater love of unconditional love it is false, it always was. And the truth of that is something really sweet that both feel a great relief in. You are finally happy.

As long as it is God's will, God always finds a way of bringing the student back to the teacher.
    Again, I love this perspective, and agree. I find that this perspective, when applied to the situation that a targeted individual may find him or herself in, is incredibly transformative. It may not be easy - but the results of the practice in the face of attack and torture are profound.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Charles Harris (10th January 2017), Icare (8th October 2020), Lifebringer (6th December 2016), WhiteLove (5th December 2016), Zirconian (8th October 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Love is compassion in action ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Anka (8th October 2020), WhiteLove (5th December 2016), Zirconian (8th October 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is work....
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zen deik For This Post:

WhiteLove (5th December 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Thanks so much !

This I totally love :
    Quote In a state of Unconditional Love you do what you want to do and what you don't want to do that you don't do.
    Being aligned to me... Flowing with all that is and the Universe etc.
    State of unconditional love.

Thanks for posting this, so so much !
    Love and Light

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

WhiteLove (5th December 2016), Zirconian (8th October 2020)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

I don't know if it's on topic, but I think everyone can write something about unconditional love, or a good gesture made towards another person ... in a lifetime. All the events in our lives are worth telling so that others can learn, any person deserves attention and love!

Appreciating unconditional love, it is given without any expectations, hopes or limitations, in other words, when you love unconditionally, you do it without expecting to receive the same back, without putting restrictions or conditions and without setting some parameters: when, where and how to feel, to manifest and to love. There are many examples of unconditional love: between a couple's partners, between parents and children, between friends. It should be everywhere, being inscribed in human nature even before survival, we are all human!

The most important factor of this kind of love is that it is completely free of restrictions and expectations.

When offering unconditional love, it is important to know that you should not expect it to be mutual.
    You simply give and if you get an answer, it's good, but you don't have to make a goal out of it. An example of this is a parent's love for his son. He loves him unconditionally and even if the reciprocal is not valid, love will still exist and will last from now until forever naturally.

Unconditional love can be poured out on a person who has no such feelings. Despite this fact, you will continue to love with the same zeal and you will do everything possible to make the recipient of your love happy.

Unconditional love exists without restrictions and limitations. These feelings will endure any mistake and any crime committed against her. Thus, it is not used to control the other person, to limit his actions and to change his mood.

Those who feel real feelings of love for someone, always want what is best for them, and give them the freedom to seek happiness. These people have the ability to understand that the other is free to choose and decide for themselves what makes him happy and what brings him fulfillment. He must be left alone to find opportunities and gain experience, and even if you know he can be wrong, you must not judge him, but be by his side when he has to bear the consequences.

When you truly love, you put the other above everything, even above your own person. You don't have to expect to get it back and you don't have to limit the other one.
    You have to offer love and that's it.

Maybe there are not many people who can love unconditionally, or maybe there are, but, if you live such a love, take care of it and feed it properly.

Call a loved one today and tell them how much you love them and want to help them, make a symbolic gift today for someone, for no other reason or purpose than to sweeten their existence at least a little.

I have many examples, but first of all I want to offer my good thoughts to everyone and my good hope that we will get over everything well, offering as a gift from my heart, the sweet symbol of your favorite chocolate!

At the book fairs, the entrance is free and I can receive free books with chocolate, as a gift, for me this is quite symbolic.
    A book can save anyone's life, chocolate sweetens life, I think one is not possible without the other.

Francine's interview - FRANCE - #HUMAN(4:55)

Love
    Anca
    And all this to be just human.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Harmony (9th October 2020), Icare (8th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (8th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th October 2020), Wind (8th October 2020), Zirconian (8th October 2020)

18. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

Practicing Unconditional Love is very good exercise. It is almost the complete opposite of our usual understanding of love, that we think comes with conditions. But love has no condition because it is not a condition or a state, it is reality. Love is all around us. Every thing we encounter is an expression of Love, as are we.

It might seem as though Unconditional Love is impossible, and yet it is. Not because a condition has been met, but because all things are love, given freely and fully.

To give everything is to receive everything.

What does receiving everything look like? It looks like you, it looks like me.

To have received everything, is it prudent to withhold a small piece for the self, giving only what one can 'afford' but hoarding the rest? That with this small piece of totality the price of life is paid? All the while the hoarding requires ethical perversions and moral degradation. If that small piece of everything is just another thing, given freely, why guard against its removal, why value beyond its worth, as if that thing is the source of existence?

Having received everything, is it prudent to be miserly? Is the response to Unconditional Love worthy of less than what is received? Being an absolute it is beyond these little lives, and is an attribute of our core, our soul, a spark of the Great Spirit.

What does giving everything look like? It looks like Unconditional Love.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Anka (10th October 2020), Wind (10th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread