1. Link to Post #1261
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 times in 354 posts

Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1809850.html

Donald and Melania Trump both received the Covid vaccine before leaving the White House in January, said an adviser.

I did not see any proof of their vaccinations but you can listen to this extract of Trumps CPAC speech. Total populist talk and indeed promoting the dangerous, poisonous and unnecessary vaccines. Difficult to believe he is bluffing , he seems to believe it. We better move on in France and handle our world here.

As the vaccination hysteria engulfs now the whole planet things get more crazy by the day. In psychotherapy delusions and psychotic breaks can come to the surface before progress and healing can occur. For now progress is not visible but as total loss of hope is reached it is also an indicator that the core of planetary insanity is being unearthed.

The Health Ranger has also had it with Trump:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-03-...apons-gop.html

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd March 2021), gini (11th May 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd March 2021), Journeyman (11th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd March 2021), onawah (3rd March 2021)

3. Link to Post #1262
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Just to be clear, Biden sure as heck isn't the answer either. That dessicated waste of skin just bombed Syria a few days back.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

ceetee9 (11th May 2021), Gracy (4th March 2021), Journeyman (11th May 2021), Kryztian (10th May 2021), onawah (5th March 2021), Pam (10th May 2021), Philippe (4th March 2021), Wind (4th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #1263
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Question Re: Trump is NOT the answer

I am in the slightly weird position of believing that there's definitely something in the Q source, but that there are plenty of warning signs about Trump. I came to this conclusion way back and obviously hope that things will work out for the best, but the concerns have always been there...

My biggest worry by far is the vaccines and how they fit in to the entire covid affair. Trump endorsed them and has on several occasions sought to take credit for his getting behind them via 'Project Warp Speed'. There's already alarm bells ringing on that via the occult references in the Warp Speed logo:

https://christianobserver.net/operat...opens-chakras/

With that in mind I read this post on the QResearch board:

Quote Trump keeps saying he gets credit for the Warp Speed Making of the Vaccine.

Is Trump telling us he disrupted the evil plans?

Is he saying that by making it so quickly…he cut off their five year plan? Is that why he keeps telling us that it usually takes five years?

Is this why he keeps repeating that IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN FIVE YEARS WITHOUT HIM? Is he telling us he knew of their evil plan and he is taking it apart?

Is he trying to tell us they planned to keep us locked down for five years until MARCH 2025?

Just like they wrote in their play book? And right out of the World Bank’s Strategic Preparedness and Response plans below in a screen shot that shows that COVID-19 is a project that is planned to continue until the end of March 2025!

https://themarshallreport.wordpress....f-bio-warfare/
    Which then had me thinking of 'Lockstep':

https://fightingmonarch.files.wordpr...foundation.pdf

https://fightingmonarch.com/2020/08/...step-scenario/

and had me wondering, just who is Trump addressing in that 'It would have taken five years without him' quote? Is he talking to us about the vaccine? Or to other members of TPTB and saying he's cut the timing from 5 years to one? With him at the helm having won the trust of the American right, endorsing the vaccines has probably led to a far greater takeup than if Obama or Biden had been in power, when suspicion of the Govt would've been far higher?

Most of my family and friends will soon be vaccinated and I pray they will be ok, but I am deeply concerned because the level of deception over covid is off the chart. If the vaccines are destined to leave much of our nations in peril and disarray and famine and illness force people into seeking help from the state, perhaps FEMA and their equivalents will have a purpose for all this lumber that's being stockpiled:

I know this may come across as gloomy, even apocalyptic, but I often think of his curious choice of the snake poem, which I believe he read more than once during his campaign and it always gives me a chill, because he begins with yet more of the masonic hand signals which he constantly employs one way of interpreting this is as 'revelation of the method' some kind of karmic get out?

More on Lockstep and Warp Speed here:

https://fightingmonarch.com/2020/08/...step-scenario/

Of course there's plenty to be found about Trump's family connections to the Deep State, the Masonic symbolism within Trump Towers, Apollo references in the 'Devil's Advocate' flat, and the whole 'Tip of the Spear' thing, but that's enough gloom for one day!

Just wanted to see if anyone else had similar concerns?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (10th May 2021), ceetee9 (11th May 2021), ClearWater (10th May 2021), gini (11th May 2021), greybeard (10th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th May 2021), Snoweagle (10th May 2021), syrwong (11th May 2021), wondering (11th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #1264
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Journeyman
    I dont have doubts about the overall direction the "Trump team" is going.
    BUT!!!
    I am concerned about Trump pushing the vaccine.

I cherry pick -- I promote that what suits me ie I believe that the Cabal has to be defeated-- the end almost justifies the means, but I have limits on how far I would go to defeat the "enemy" I would hope to find a legal way.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ceetee9 (11th May 2021), Journeyman (10th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th May 2021), wondering (11th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #1265
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Journeyman
    I dont have doubts about the overall direction the "Trump team" is going.
    BUT!!!
    I am concerned about Trump pushing the vaccine.

I cherry pick -- I promote that what suits me ie I believe that the Cabal has to be defeated-- the end almost justifies the means, but I have limits on how far I would go to defeat the "enemy" I would hope to find a legal way.
    Chris
    Thanks Chris. To be honest I think I cherry pick a fair by myself as well. Things have looked pretty grim and it's been some comfort to see the occasional piece of info that fits in with a 'the world unites to fight the cabal' narrative.

My post above is about the evidence that suggests that there's another layer to this and not one which is as positive. On a broader level I worry about a 'false messiah' script being followed, where TPTB choose to first expose and then destroy the existing control structure, only to have their replacement already prepared and ready to slide into place. How great an authority would be wielded by those that take down a 6000 year old death cult? Would anyone stand against them? It could be the perfect vehicle to launch a new level of control on the world, all in the name of peace naturally.

All this suspicion on my part doesn't mean I don't hope that the world unites narrative turns out to be the true one.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ceetee9 (11th May 2021), greybeard (11th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th May 2021), mountain_jim (12th May 2021), syrwong (11th May 2021), wondering (11th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #1266
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Lesser of two evils perhaps!!
    Only history will show the full path of this.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Journeyman (11th May 2021), wondering (11th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #1267
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

While I still believe Trump is sincere about his love of our country and all people--as evidenced by a lifetime of helping people of all races and economic levels--but I must admit that when he endorsed the vaccine path I was taken aback. He was aware of safe and effective treatments like Hydroxychloroquine since he was taking it and touted it. I wondered why he'd push for a vaccine, but then I thought perhaps he did so to help quell public fears and to buy time and/or to lull some of the cabal into thinking maybe he could be bought. Who knows, but if he is the "snake" my bet is that he'll bite the cabal and not the people. Time will tell I guess.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

ClearWater (11th May 2021), Journeyman (11th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th May 2021), wondering (11th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #1268
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 times in 354 posts

Hereunder is a possible explanation. A political move, but it is not my cup of tea. The power of the vaccine industry seems immense and they are everywhere with judicial protection. Even the Sputnik vaccine is of the same recipe as the AstraZeneca.

How Trump’s Vaccines Prevent the Great Reset and Save Humanity

https://jamesfetzer.org/2021/04/how-...5hiyyBHUu5bxto

The purpose is clear: the system is totally broken and the social security needs a solution with less costs for hospitalizations and care. Only solution is the stealth elimination by slow euthanasia. The egoistic inhuman powers will not open up their wallets with their billions to help suffering mankind. May they all go to jail for the rest of their days.
    Last edited by Philippe; 11th May 2021 at 12:36.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

ceetee9 (11th May 2021), gini (11th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th May 2021), onawah (11th May 2021), samildamach (12th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #1269
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Hereunder is a possible explanation. A political move, but it is not my cup of tea. The power of the vaccine industry seems immense and they are everywhere with judicial protection. Even the Sputnik vaccine is of the same recipe as the AstraZeneca.

The purpose is clear: the system is totally broken and the social security needs a solution with less costs for hospitalizations and care. Only solution is the stealth elimination by slow euthanasia. The egoistic inhuman powers will not open up their wallets with their billions to help suffering mankind. May they all go to jail for the rest of their days.
    WOW! Thank you Philippe for posting the link to Dr. Fetzer's article. It makes total sense (IMHO).
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (12th May 2021), Philippe (11th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #1270
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)

Thanks Philippe. There's one comment underneath that sums up my issue with Fetzer's take:

Quote . I will say however that there’s an abundance of evidence proving that the exact opposite of what Mr. Fetzer suggests here is true. For openers, the Left made more gains under Trump than in other time in US history: total loss of civil liberties, repeated assaults on our history, on our institutions, statues torn down, constitutional rights vanished, rioting, police defunded, elections stolen, minorities dictating to the majority. The Right would’ve never stayed quiet and allowed any of this under Pres. Hillary. These gains are irreversible, there’s no going back. We’re now on the verge of forced vaccinations, nano-chips and digital currency. Operation Warp Speed, the premeditated genocide of Americans, had Trump as its main force. Again, it would’ve never worked under Hillary. What kind of patriotic “plan” would allow the poisoning of 150 million Americans, which is the number of American who have been already injected?
    Unfortunately he doesn't respond to the most relevant aspects and focuses on the Jan 6th faked insurrection.

What I don't accept, is that everyone who took the vaccines were well informed and should've known better and it's all on them if they subsequently suffer from them:

Quote Of course it is tragic that people suffer from the vaccines. But let’s be honest: the amount of information warning the world for these vaccines is so immense, so overwhelming…. It is indeed a conscious choice of many people to deny all this wisdom, and as Trump said on Twitter to ‘kill themselves’.
    when Fetzer also said earlier in the piece:

Quote For decades the mainstream media and criminal health institutions have indoctrinated all of humanity with the lie that vaccines are the only way to stay healthy, and defeat infectious diseases.
    Maybe this is all designed to take everyone to the edge of the precipice and show what nearly happened, or maybe it's designed so that enough people won't protest before they reach the edge of the precipice and are then shoved off it.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ClearWater (12th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th May 2021), mountain_jim (12th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #1271
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

Trump is Toast
    4/23/22
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/trump-is-toast/

(Is he really that stupid, or is he just a different faction of the NWO, thinking that we're all that stupid?
    And what of the unconstitutionality of the whole plandemic, our loss of freedoms.
    Either way, imho, Trump is still not the answer....)

"This video of Donald Trump bragging and taking credit for the vaxx is the ultimate Red Pill.

He claims that he “saved millions of lives” by accelerating the release of the vaxx through Operation Warp Speed.

Is he talking about the clot shot, with over 2 million reports of adverse events and nearly 37,000 deaths, estimated to be only 1-10% of the actual figures?There has never been a more deadly vaccine unleashed upon the world. What is he talking about?

Some Trump aficionados believe that Operation Warp Speed upended the precise planning of the Deep State and that by releasing the vaxx early, he really did save millions of lives from an economy dismantled by 5 years of lockdowns.

The argument is that he prevented major loss of life from years of modern day siege warfare (“lockdowns”), such as what’s now happening in Shanghai.But why, having successfully saved millions of lives two years ago would Trump still have to remain cryptic about the vaxx? Why would he still have to speak in code about it today?

With all of these injuries and deaths attributed to the vaxx, why wouldn’t he use his influence to discuss shutting the whole thing down, along with the associated vaxx passports?

Remember when Trump defunded the WHO?

Did someone pay Trump to take a dive or is he angling for the Branch Covidian vote?

Like virtually all of his base, I don’t want to live in a future where vaccination status is a topic of discussion, let alone the new operating system of a dystopian financial system/metaverse.

Anyone who does not completely reject this fascistic model is a dire threat to the future of humanity and should be removed from office and not let anywhere near the government.

Trump sounds like a bribed vaccine salesman in this video. He couldn’t be more tone deaf and abusive of his base, many of whom were force-vaxxed and who’ve been injured and who lost loved ones.

In our endless hellscape of non-stop PSYOPs, we’ve learned a lot in recent years. If there’s one thing I would really love to see is communications that are true, clear and not oozing with duplicitous mind rape at all times.

As Owen Shroyer says here:

“Here he is, admitting his base doesn’t like the vaxxine – but yet, he’s trying to double-, triple-, quadruple-down on it, saying, ‘I’m fully the one to blame for the vaxxine’?

“I mean, that is a losing argument, Bro!

“So, are we supposed to believe that this was Donald Trump’s baby, this vaxxine? Are we really supposed to believe that this was Donald Trump’s baby?

“Does he not see how mis-measured of a stance that is to take?

“Now, if that’s accurate, that’s a whole ‘nother can of worms to open…

“He’s clearly not going to back down on this. He’s going to go to his political grave with this and it’s a horrible mis-measurement.”

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vzf6ce/?pub=ijro7
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (24th June 2022), BushPilot (24th April 2022), gini (27th April 2022), Kryztian (23rd April 2022), lisalu (23rd April 2022), lunaflare (23rd April 2022), T Smith (27th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #1272
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump just came off here as a rude jerk, imho, and an alarmist.
    What did he accomplish by openly insulting Piers Morgan except to make himself look more like a narcissist than ever?
    Just creating more division.
    I don't think Spirit will allow the world to be blown to pieces, and making a prediction like that isn't helpful either, but I think the US will be much better off with a younger, more vital, less jaded, less controversial POTUS (someone like De Santis), and if Trump really cares as much as he says he does, I hope he's helping to make that happen.

Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (24th June 2022), gini (27th April 2022), Wind (27th April 2022)

25. Link to Post #1273
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Trump just came off here as a rude jerk, imho, and an alarmist.
    What did he accomplish by openly insulting Piers Morgan except to make himself look more like a narcissist than ever?
    Just creating more division.
    I don't think Spirit will allow the world to be blown to pieces, and making a prediction like that isn't helpful either, but I think the US will be much better off with a younger, more vital, less jaded, less controversial POTUS (someone like De Santis), and if Trump really cares as much as he says he does, I hope he's helping to make that happen.

I don't believe you understand what it means to be a frank New Yorker. Nothing Trump said was narcissistic. Unlike every other politician and media person he is just stating the truth. Our world has already been fractured in so many ways which has nothing to do with Trump. While president, he was a lonely figure who was rumored to have avoided 25 assassination attempts. That is what we all don't know about him.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

DNA (28th April 2022), gini (27th April 2022), lisalu (28th April 2022), onawah (27th April 2022)

27. Link to Post #1274
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,064 times in 902 posts

Onawah, I am encouraged to think that Spirit won't allow the world to be blown to pieces. Will Spirit allow the world to be destroyed by flood, fire, land upheaval or other results of the pending pole shift?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

gini (27th April 2022), lisalu (28th April 2022), Mark (27th April 2022), onawah (27th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #1275
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The world wasn't destroyed by previous magnetic pole reversals, but there were certainly widespread cataclysms and losses of life.
    I expect that will be the case with the coming one, and we are already seeing the early stages.
    Humanity hasn't come close to figuring out how to prevent the natural cycles of the Universe, and I don't see any sign that we are going to avoid this one.

There have been indications that ETs might curtail an all-out nuclear war in order to preserve the planet, and also to prevent far-reaching consequences to other planets in our solar system and beings living in other dimensions.
    But there is no knowing how much or how effective such interventions might be, though there is evidence that there have been nuclear wars in the distant past on Earth and on Mars, which doesn't seem to factor in in humanity's favor.

If the present insanity continues, life could become an Orwellian hell on Earth for most via the Great Reset, in any case.
    I think that will be curtailed, but the real question is how long will people continue to be distracted by the machinations of the elite, preventing them from preparing for Nature's clean up cycle?
    Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Onawah, I am encouraged to think that Spirit won't allow the world to be blown to pieces. Will Spirit allow the world to be destroyed by flood, fire, land upheaval or other results of the pending pole shift?
    Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I don't believe you understand what it means to be a frank New Yorker. Nothing Trump said was narcissistic. Unlike every other politician and media person he is just stating the truth. Our world has already been fractured in so many ways which has nothing to do with Trump. While president, he was a lonely figure who was rumored to have avoided 25 assassination attempts. That is what we all don't know about him.
    I was born on the East Coast and lived in NYC for awhile, and knew some New Yorkers fairly well, but I didn't see that directly insulting and humiliating people to their face in public was a common characteristic.
    Morgan was doing Trump and the public a service by interviewing him, and for Trump to straight up tell him he was dishonest and "not real" was simply cruel, and that is a very narcissistic thing to do.
    But then, Trump has been saying and doing plenty of things that are characteristic of narcissists for a long time.
    I certainly don't disagree with his statement that the US and the world are in a terrible mess, but I still don't see him as a saviour, though he did save us from Hillary at least, and I'm thankful for that but it was still a matter of choosing the lesser evil.
    I imagine he knew what he was in for when he ran for POTUS, but I would be surprised if he subjects himself to that again unless there is some Deep State faction that is backing him.
    What Dark Journalist has been warning us about is Continuation of Government (ie martial law), and if Trump was elected again, that would probably give them a good excuse to go there, and that could be disastrous.
    De Santis is gaining popularity even among Democrats, and if he ran and was elected, he would probably do a good job and wouldn't have people up in arms like Trump would, thereby depriving the Deep State of an excuse for declaring COG.
    Last edited by onawah; 28th April 2022 at 06:44.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

gini (27th April 2022), lisalu (28th April 2022), Reinhard (16th May 2022), wondering (28th April 2022)

31. Link to Post #1276
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Donald Trump: 'I saved tens of millions of lives'
    43,119 views Apr 27, 2022
    Sky News Australia
    2.42M subscribers

"Former US President Donald Trump says his actions against COVID-19 saved "tens of millions of lives" worldwide as he insists he took the pandemic "very seriously".

Mr Trump told Sky News Australia host Piers Morgan he doesn't accept criticisms he didn't take the pandemic seriously while in the top job.

"I don't accept that," Mr Trump said.

"I'm a cheerleader for this country ... I take everything seriously and I took that very seriously.

"Our country came out of it better than anybody else – we've done a great job."

Anyone who thinks Trump saved tens of millions of lives by pushing through the Plandemic needs to take a look at the (likely) tens of thousands of posts
    on this forum about all the damage that vaccines have done, and likely (sadly) will continue to do.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alan (16th May 2022), Alecs (16th May 2022), avid (28th April 2022), ClearWater (28th April 2022), gini (29th April 2022), lisalu (28th April 2022), Philippe (17th May 2022), Reinhard (16th May 2022)

33. Link to Post #1277
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Trump paved the way for the plandemic in 2019 -- he was in on it:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov...public-health/

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Franny (16th May 2022), Matthew (16th May 2022), onawah (29th April 2022), Reinhard (16th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #1278
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump Admin Sleight Of Hand: President Pulls Out Of WHO – Gives Billions To Gates-Founded GAVI
    Tim Brown / July 8, 2020
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/tr...-founded-gavi/

(I didn't see that info at the time it came out, but thanks to Matthew, I see it now! )

"When President Donald Trump made the announcement that he was pulling out of the World Health Organization, his followers cheered the move, and rightly so. I even cheered that move, but I knew something was amiss, and lo and behold, it’s because he’s put our money into the Bill Gates founded GAVI Vaccine Alliance.

I’ve conducted a few interviews on GAVI, and GAVI is not part of the solution. It’s part of the problem.Derrick Broze at The Last Vagabond
    https://www.thelastamericanvagabond....HViXQemQLwqghA
    ...has the story on the Trump deception when it comes to vaccines… which only leads to my previous suspicions that, in the end, vaccines will eventually be mandated.In mid-May US President Donald Trump announced that the US would be ending their financial support for the World Health Organization (WHO) and COVID-19 relief. The move was lambasted in the mainstream press as an out of touch politician pulling funding from a vital global health organization during the middle of a pandemic. To Trump’s supporters the decision was met with the typical cheering and celebrated as another Trump victory against the “globalists.” To understand what is actually going on we need to examine Donald Trump’s actions, not his tweets or media statements.

Let us start by looking at the funding provided by the US government to the WHO in previous years. The latest numbers from fiscal year 2018 (numbers are not available for 2019-20) show an estimated $281.6 million to the WHO from the US. The records indicate that after the US government, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and GAVI, the Vaccine Alliance, are the 2nd and 3rd top financiers of the WHO. The US defunding the WHO actually tightens the technocrats already firm grip on another global institution.This means when Donald Trump stated the US will no longer fund the WHO, the Gates Foundation and GAVI stepped into the top financial role. Additionally, GAVI was founded by and largely funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in 2000. Either way, Bill Gates is the top donor and will continue to expand his influence and dominance of global health policy. As reported in Part 2 of my Bill Gates investigation, in 2010 the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation launched the “Decade of Vaccines” and called for a “Global Vaccine Action Plan.” Since that time they have only grown their network and influence on WHO, GAVI and other organizations in order to shape public health policy in a way that reaps profits for the Gates themselves.

While Trump’s supporters viewed the US withdrawal from WHO financing as a win for nationalism or a black eye to the globalists, the truth is a bit more nuanced.

In early June, the Trump administration declared support for GAVI to the tune of a $1.16 billion USD donation. Trump’s support for GAVI came via the first ever virtual Global Vaccine Summit. At this summit GAVI surpassed the goal of $7.4 billion, instead raising $8.8 billion USD and securing commitments from most major nations around the world. GAVI even received a $5 million dollar donation from the Rockefeller Foundation. GAVI stated that the funding will go to “routine immunization programs” and will also help the public-private partnership “play a major role in therollout of a future Covid-19 vaccine.”

More than 25 heads of state and 50 leaders of international agencies, NGOs and private industry attended the fundraising event. Participants included Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel, UN Secretary General António Guterres, European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen, and World Health Organization Director-General Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.

UN Secretary Guterres stated that the vaccine would not be enough and instead called for “global solidarity…to ensure that every person everywhere gets access to the vaccine.” Guterres also noted that “our individual health depends on our collective health.” "

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    When Trump talked about stopping funding for the WHO in 2020, it turns out he was going to divert that money to the Bill Gates founded GAVI Vaccine Alliance. I suppose it was in the national interest to make sure that money went to fellow Americans, rather than a corrupted WHO, but ...talk about out of the frying pan into the fire hell; vaccine, vaccine, vaccine.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/tr...-founded-gavi/

Matthew first posted that here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1498443
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (16th May 2022), ClearWater (16th May 2022), Franny (16th May 2022), Matthew (16th May 2022), Reinhard (16th May 2022), wondering (16th May 2022)

37. Link to Post #1279
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

I don't care how good or bad your policies may or may not be, you cannot effectively lead a country by labeling half of those you rule over as the enemy or as NAZI's! Trump didn't understand this when in office and Hillary didn't understand it when campaigning calling the opposition, 'Deplorables' but it appears Biden has not understood this either! So in my opinion no matter which side of the aisle you lean this is piss poor leadership on all counts by all of them!! None of them deserve the oval office in my opinion!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Alan (16th May 2022), Alecs (16th May 2022), Chris Gilbert (2nd June 2022), ClearWater (17th May 2022), onawah (17th May 2022)

39. Link to Post #1280
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,944 times in 2,204 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Trump paved the way for the plandemic in 2019 -- he was in on it:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov...public-health/

That Executive Order may have, in hindsight, paved the way but I don't think for a minute that Trump was in on the Fake Pandemic and all that has come with it... he was heavily into creating jobs and boosting the economy mainly and I think that EO was probably put on his desk by someone who was in on it - (September 19 2019 - just before the whole 'thing' broke and a MAJOR strategic move was made by the Globalists / Deep State) Trump got (reluctantly?) embroiled in the whole pandemic / vaccine debacle - and it has cost him in terms of reputation and support in some quarters... but I think the bulk of his followers understand that he's not perfect and is doing his best under the circumstances...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ClearWater (17th May 2022), DNA (17th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 92 FirstFirst 1 14 54 64 74 92 LastLast