+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst 1 6 46 56 66 92 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1837

Thread: Trump is NOT the answer

1. Link to Post #1101
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

The in-your-face censorship of alternate viewpoints, including scientific ones, is blatantly obvious in the Covid19 scamdemic, and the 2020 US election. The only thing that would shove this BS back in their faces would be Trump getting the courts to force a supervised recount in all the contested states, and overturning the result of this election. That would send a lot of people for a loop.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (9th November 2020), carnavas (9th November 2020), Elainie (9th November 2020), Franny (9th November 2020), Haujean Contactee (9th November 2020), Lilybee8 (9th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #1102
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

Let me preface this that if there has been any voter fraud or irregularities, that should be brought to light. If that means Trump actually won, so be it.

Having said that, I really don't understand the support for Trump on this forum. He is about a spiritually aware as a pair of tweezers.

I would think that most people on this forum would choose love over hate, unity over division, kindness over anger and truth above lies. I can understand that you like some of what he and his administration have done over the past 4 years. You can agree or disagree with that. But this man has never uttered a kind word out of his mouth, does everything he can to divide the american people, has demonstrably told lies everyday for the past 4 years and I doubt he loves anything or anyone but himself. I won't even say he's sexist and racist, because that could lead to heated debates. But the 4 points I mentioned before I don't think are up for debate, right?

I understand he's an outsider, but does that mean he is a good president to lead the USA? You could put a baboon in office and the same thing can be said. Would that be a good idea? The end (ending the globalist elite control) does not justify the means (supporting this horrible, narcissistic bully). I don't believe he will actually make a dent in the global elite control, but even *if* you believe that.. Can you really look past this man's personality, and character? I can't, and I don't understand how so many people apparently can. Especially on a forum like this.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Angel of the Mists (9th November 2020), Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Billy (9th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (9th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (9th November 2020), Forest Denizen (9th November 2020), Franny (9th November 2020), greybeard (9th November 2020), Le Chat (9th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th November 2020), Rosemarie (9th November 2020), safara (9th November 2020), syrwong (9th November 2020), Wind (9th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #1103
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

The original article has the usual ingredients of a 'Liberal' view. Contains all the Orange-Man-Bad-For-Whatever-Happens-To-Us/Me and even the Russia-Is-Bad rhethoric. Boring.

It is also interesting to see how these people blame anyone but themselves if they do not get on with people who have another worldview opinion. Instead of working on their own ego and learn to open their minds they just play the blame game searching for a boogeyman.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

TargeT (9th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #1104
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    Let me preface this that if there has been any voter fraud or irregularities, that should be brought to light. If that means Trump actually won, so be it.

Having said that, I really don't understand the support for Trump on this forum. He is about a spiritually aware as a pair of tweezers.

I would think that most people on this forum would choose love over hate, unity over division, kindness over anger and truth above lies. I can understand that you like some of what he and his administration have done over the past 4 years. You can agree or disagree with that. But this man has never uttered a kind word out of his mouth, does everything he can to divide the american people, has demonstrably told lies everyday for the past 4 years and I doubt he loves anything or anyone but himself. I won't even say he's sexist and racist, because that could lead to heated debates. But the 4 points I mentioned before I don't think are up for debate, right?

I understand he's an outsider, but does that mean he is a good president to lead the USA? You could put a baboon in office and the same thing can be said. Would that be a good idea? The end (ending the globalist elite control) does not justify the means (supporting this horrible, narcissistic bully). I don't believe he will actually make a dent in the global elite control, but even *if* you believe that.. Can you really look past this man's personality, and character? I can't, and I don't understand how so many people apparently can. Especially on a forum like this.
    You, quite honestly? Don’t sound very spiritual in your observations.

Here is a really good example of how you have lost the script:

https://humansarefree.com/2020/10/ar...y-freedom.html
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Deneon (9th November 2020), PurpleLama (9th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #1105
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very well said Deneon. The point you make about the end not justifying the means is something worth considering deeply. The end and the means are inseparable, as I have heard many awake and aware people repeat time and time again. This quote from Eckhart Tolle says it well:

"But the end and the means are one. And if the means did not contribute to human happiness, neither will the end".

For whatever disagreements we may have around Trump and what his presidency means, if we can engage in the kind of discourse Deneon has shown, I feel like we can get through these disagreements with some grace and shared learning.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy Vasiliadis For This Post:

AutumnW (9th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (9th November 2020), Deneon (9th November 2020), Forest Denizen (9th November 2020), Franny (10th November 2020), Rosemarie (9th November 2020), Wind (9th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #1106
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

All that has ever been elected into office since I was first able to vote have been liars. One of things you ask you answer yourself. His personality, his very character ugly as it is, naive as it is politically, as narcissistic as it is demands that he wear it on his sleeves!! No president has ever been more honest! His body language even when he lies indicates he believes he speaks a truth! Clinton lied, Nixon lied, both the Bushes lived on lies, Hillary lies. Where do you see choosing truth here on these people and how is that you can write such an intelligent post and miss completely that the people you suggest we drift to are just as bad if not worse than Trump with one exception they all wear phony masks of decency! We all knew what Trump was and we do now! If there is one thing great about him it's that we don't really have surprises he is just the same as he always was! Brutally honest if anything to the point people think he is just some ass high on himself. I don't understand how you can call Trump a baboon and miss completely the sexual predator apes and underhanded liars sending us and our men off into needless conflicts that came before him or miss the divide Obama caused all by himself! Ferguson, MO. ring any bells with you? The changes already in place will be in place for decades due to Trump. 300 judges? Three nominations for peace prizes? Gee how could we support such a fiend?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Deneon (9th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #1107
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a huge difference about being honest about yourself, and being truthful in your statements.

You’re right when you say he doesn’t hide how he feels or what he thinks. Also you’re probably right that he believes everything he says is true. Thats is different from being truthful though. Just because he believes his lies are truth, doesn’t make it so. You say “even if he lies he thinks he’s telling the truth” like it’s an admirable quality. I don’t think it is.

Never have I mentioned Democrats, Biden, Obama, or that anyone else is a better choice. I specifically did not mention any of that, because that’s not what I’m curious about. I’m not from the US so I don’t have a horse in this race. It just surprises me how fiercely Trump is being defended sometimes. Most of the posts on here don’t talk about him the lesser of two evils, or the least bad choice, but they genuinely think he’s a good president. It’s something I find very difficult to grasp, and I think I’m usually pretty good looking at something from all sides.

Bill in this post said the following about the way we should conduct ourselves on this forum:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

However, as always, we reserve the right to delete or edit any posts not for their factual content, but for the WAY they may be expressed.

That matters. Please be the change you want to see in the world.
    I agree wholeheartedly. It matters how we express ourselves in this forum. And to me, it certainly matters how the head of state, who represents 330 million people (or should anyway), expresses himself. And in my view, he does not do that very well.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

AutumnW (9th November 2020), Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (10th November 2020), Forest Denizen (9th November 2020), Franny (10th November 2020), Rosemarie (9th November 2020), Wind (9th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #1108
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

It matters how we express ourselves in this forum. And to me, it certainly matters how the head of state, who represents 330 million people (or should anyway), expresses himself. And in my view, he does not do that very well.
    Thanks. I saw you'd read my post here, and I'm pleased you did. I was sincere in what I wrote about our having a potentially interesting conversation over coffee.

I agree about Trump's oratory. While every previous President has always had their speeches carefully written for them (of course!), Trump often does his own thing, and he's not always very good. I suspect (but I do not know) that he resists all professional public-speaking coaching.

Some of his speeches in his rallies have been energetic, articulate, focused and (in my purely personal view) inspiring, but I've often been facepalm-disappointed in some of his press conference statements, which have sometimes been unfocused, unemphatic, and rambling. In those instances, I could have done better myself, and so could you.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (9th November 2020), carnavas (9th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (9th November 2020), Deneon (9th November 2020), Elainie (9th November 2020), Franny (10th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th November 2020), Kryztian (10th November 2020), kudzy (10th November 2020), Salv8tion (9th November 2020), silvanelf (9th November 2020), TargeT (9th November 2020), Yoda (9th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #1109
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

But this man has never uttered a kind word out of his mouth, does everything he can to divide the american people, has demonstrably told lies everyday for the past 4 years and I doubt he loves anything or anyone but himself.
    Thank you for the calm, measured post, but with respect, one cannot formulate an accurate hypothesis, of any kind, with incomplete data. Or I could say, with faulty data. Because that is what the media portray: a faulty, skewed, perception of things. Particularly when it comes to Trump.

You ask, what kind words has the man ever uttered? A reasonable question when no kind words are ever shown on television. One example.

I won't even say he's sexist and racist, because that could lead to heated debates
    With respect, but you did say it. I get it though. People say he's a racist, a sexist, a bigot and a bully. They say this endlessly, all day long without a moment's thought. Because that's what they've been told – spoon fed – by the fakestream media, for four years and more.

But where is the solid evidence of this – particularly racism, for which he is constantly charged, tried and convicted for?

Click image for larger version

Name:	trump_racism_f09ffb21bc5d923fc58ca2acefcf0b1296b4829b91075c47697f1695e.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	45038
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (9th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (9th November 2020), carnavas (9th November 2020), Elainie (9th November 2020), happyuk (9th November 2020), justntime2learn (9th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th November 2020), TargeT (9th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #1110
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,511 times in 181 posts

Hypothetically, if you knew that a person/people were despicable, hateful, evil lawbreakers who espoused the opposite of everything they believe and actually do, and if you saw them blatantly deceiving those you care about, would you talk about them respectfully? Would you treat them with the respect that others may interpret them as deserving, even when you know they are liars and imposters? Or would you call them out?

I'm not saying this is 100% the case with those Trump has talked poorly about, but I do think it's what he believes of them. If history were to prove beyond doubt that the people he speaks badly of are actually bad people, what would we think of him if he had treated them 'nicely'? Again, not saying this is the reality, just trying to offer another perspective for consideration.
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

Anka (9th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #1111
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am going to say this as diplomatically as I can- actions speak louder than words.

In the current culture cancel climate wherein AOC is forming a McCarthy style coalition to dox anyone who supported Trump and deny them access to employment, it is my opinion that the focus should not be on lecturing the President, or members of this forum for their support of him or focusing on his style rather than what he has and will accomplish (primarily keeping us out of the great reset).

Regarding his “honesty”, it has been reported that there were numerous attempts on his life prior to his innaguration, the biased media has disavowed and censored him and the entire corrupt system has rigged the election. I’d be mad as hell if I were he and probably would understand that the only way to get attention would be through blatant speech and honesty. I’d much rather have that than this brain dead sock puppet Biden, who has already announced his intentions just this morning, to undo Trumps work against the NWO. But hey, he said he was going to screw us politely with a smile on his face!
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Brigantia (9th November 2020), BushPilot (9th November 2020), ClearWater (9th November 2020), Elainie (9th November 2020), justntime2learn (9th November 2020), TargeT (9th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #1112
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Another Mod note from Bill:

We already have a thread, that's public and has always been open, titled Trump is NOT the answer.

I've moved a handful of posts from this thread (which is about Biden having been announced by the mainstream media as the victor) to that one, where criticism of Trump's policies and personality can be shared. We've had that thread available to all for 4 years.

However, as always, we reserve the right to delete or edit any posts not for their factual content, but for the WAY they may be expressed.

That matters. Please be the change you want to see in the world.

Here's an example of an admirable Trump-critical post that I copy here as a case study of a strong opinion that was expressed immaculately, and which I thanked. (I moved that post too, only because the Trump is NOT the answer thread is a better home for it. Below is what Deneon wrote which I truly respect. Kudos to him.

Tinman, you might a leaf from his book. I'd be really interested to share a coffee with Deneon to discuss his views. I think we'd have an interesting and intelligent conversation, and both might learn something from each other.

With yourself, I might decline the offer, because on the evidence you present about yourself (not Trump) the experience might not be courteous or pleasant.

Very nice post by Deneon. I don't know how calling Trump a baboon and horrible narcissistic bully and questioning how anyone could vote for him is more polite than Tinman's post though.

Disappearing comments to forum Siberia is particularly telling and indicates bias on your part, imho.

Do better, Bill. Please, just do better. You've lost the respect of many former members and you seem to be working on losing the respect of current members sitting in the shadows feeling too overwhelmed by the alt-right to post here.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Oxygen (10th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #1113
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    I am going to say this as diplomatically as I can- actions speak louder than words.

In the current culture cancel climate wherein AOC is forming a McCarthy style coalition to dox anyone who supported Trump and deny them access to employment, it is my opinion that the focus should not be on lecturing the President, or members of this forum for their support of him or focusing on his style rather than what he has and will accomplish (primarily keeping us out of the great reset).

Regarding his “honesty”, it has been reported that there were numerous attempts on his life prior to his innaguration, the biased media has disavowed and censored him and the entire corrupt system has rigged the election. I’d be mad as hell if I were he and probably would understand that the only way to get attention would be through blatant speech and honesty. I’d much rather have that than this brain dead sock puppet Biden, who has already announced his intentions just this morning, to undo Trumps work against the NWO. But hey, he said he was going to screw us politely with a smile on his face!

Factually incorrect. Please JUST STOP.

26. Link to Post #1114
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ClearWater (here)
    Hypothetically, if you knew that a person/people were despicable, hateful, evil lawbreakers who espoused the opposite of everything they believe and actually do, and if you saw them blatantly deceiving those you care about, would you talk about them respectfully? Would you treat them with the respect that others may interpret them as deserving, even when you know they are liars and imposters? Or would you call them out?

I'm not saying this is 100% the case with those Trump has talked poorly about, but I do think it's what he believes of them. If history were to prove beyond doubt that the people he speaks badly of are actually bad people, what would we think of him if he had treated them 'nicely'? Again, not saying this is the reality, just trying to offer another perspective for consideration.
    When you talk about evil bad people that Trump is calling out, exactly who do you mean? Just a few examples will suffice. If this is a Qanon scripted remark, where Hillary is involved in pedophile rings etc...human sacrifice and yadayadayada, back it up. And I mean solidly -- back it up.

27. Link to Post #1115
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Autumn w

Just who in the hell do you think you are to not only tell me to stop but to disavow my comments as factually incorrect without supporting it. You exemplify everything that is currently wrong with MSM. I woo NOT stop - you are neither a censor or a fact checker. You can go elsewhere if you don’t like my comments that’s how freedom works!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Google it. Autumn.
    Albert Einstein

28. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

PurpleLama (9th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #1116
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

J. Christian Adams was a member of President Donald Trump's "election integrity commission."[12] It purported to "study the registration and voting processes used in Federal elections." According to the Guardian, the commission was "formed in response to the president’s unfounded claim that up to 5 [million] illegal votes were cast in the 2016 election."[12] At the announcement of said commission, Vice President Mike Pence promised that "this bipartisan group will perform a truly nonpartisan service to the American people.” The Washington Post characterized those remarks as "all well and good" until Pence introduced the co-chair of the commission, Kris Kobach. Which was, "a bit like a wolf standing up and giving a speech about how predators and prey will work together to establish peace on the prairie, and then introducing his vice chair, a bobcat." The commission was sharply criticized for Pence's characterization of the commission's lack of "preconceived notions or preordained results."[13]

When Trump appointed PLIF's J. Christian Adams to the commission, the Guardian noted his record as a litigant and activist against racial minority groups

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.ph...gal_Foundation

30. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

iota (9th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #1117
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey, where's Target to point out the one brown person in the PILF to render the above post meaningless? Come on Target, I know you're out there.

32. Link to Post #1118
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Last edited by PurpleLama; 9th November 2020 at 21:04.

33. Link to Post #1119
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

AriG, I asked you to stop posting factually incorrect information.

If it is your opinion that AOC is doing these things, or even someone else's opinion, make that clear. If it is your opinion that this is what will happen sometime in the future, make that clear as well.

It sure as heck isn't happening now and don't ask me for proof, because I can't prove a negative. The onus is on you to differentiate proven fact from your opinion.

And as I started this thread, I will leave of my own accord, if you don't mind.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 9th November 2020 at 20:36.

34. Link to Post #1120
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Purple Llama,

Looks like AOC is saying those around Trump, the sycophants, will be deleting some of their pics and tweets, now that he is no longer in power. The use of the word, 'sycophants' indicates close association, not the general public and nowhere does it say, these people will be denied jobs in the future. Obviously, they won't be asked to work within the Democratic party. That's no surprise.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Gracy (9th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst 1 6 46 56 66 92 LastLast