Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 64 93 LastLast

Thread: Trump is NOT the answer

1. Link to Post #261
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    I don't blame people for being pro-Trump.
    I do, they are the same as obama supporters (with less crying).

There's NO WAY "our guy" will make it into the white house, or better to say; there's no way "their guy" won't.... it's delusional (yet fun, hope is always a fun emotion) to think other wise.

Sure seems like both parties are having their hero in office (only to have them torn down, Obama will go down as one of the worst presidents, not sure why trump will be any different).

Just look at his appointee's: the Military industrial complex's top representatives to a T.... Generals and Bankers, hell he has the #2 guy from Goldmen Sachs!
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

AutumnW (25th April 2017), TrumanCash (23rd February 2017)

3. Link to Post #262
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

I understand the anger and sense of outrage that gained him a huge protest vote, though. If I lived in a sacrifice zone, in coal country, I would have voted for him.

I liked Obama before he was elected. As soon as he chose his cabinet, I was sickened though. I think, as you have highlighted, Trump supporters have to look at the people he has surrounding him now, too. A lot of people who loved the guy are cantankerous right wing types. Surely to God, they are starting to see the light!?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

TargeT (4th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks

A lot of people who loved the guy are cantankerous right wing types. Surely to God, they are starting to see the light!?
    Why would they?

This is even worse than when Obama did it, at least with Obama it was obviously pandering to wallstreet, now with the "right" in charge, he's appointing people... From the right, so the "right" will agree with them all and not see anything wrong (at least obama supporters had more of a chance to catch the cognitive dissonance). And anyone complaining from the "left" will be marginalized like the naysayers from the right were for the last 8 years.

We seem to be looking at a mirror of the last 8 years.... Everything is the same, just it's leaning right now instead of left.. and of course... no one notices.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

AutumnW (4th February 2017), Chester (4th February 2017), PurpleLama (5th February 2017), TrumanCash (23rd February 2017)

7. Link to Post #264
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,554 times in 20,694 posts

Building more pipelines is going to cost way more than they are worth in the long run in terms of polluted water and health care costs resulting from it.
    Tax payers will continue to pay for the damages the industry creates in term of environmental destruction, earthquakes and even more water pollution due to fracking, which Trump encourages.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...turn-to-courts
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/24/politi...-water-crisis/
    It's looking to me more every day like Paul is right, and the only optimistic premise remaining is that perhaps what we are seeing is the prophesied battle between conflicting branches of the elite in which they will finally destroy each other.
    The only question being, how much of the rest of the world are they going to bring down with them?
    Another prophesy has been that Native Americans (and other indigenous peoples) will be setting the example for those who choose to stand for Gaia, and they are proving themselves willing; with 70 arrested on Wednesday at Standing Rock, they are vowing to continue the protest and to set up more camps at other drilling sites.

And many are no doubt waiting to see what Erin Brockovich is going to do.
    In October she said ""I don't know what we're resolving. There's a lot of name-calling and accusations and innuendos," Brockovich said. "We're watching a campaign and I feel like I'm watching some reality show of two teenagers in high school who don't get along."
    Quote The famed consumer advocate and environmental activist lamented the state of American politics and called out the Republican and the Democratic parties for failing to recognize that "we have a national water crisis."
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/24/politi...-water-crisis/
    Simon Parkes predicted that the US economy will be devastated by the costs of cleaning up the water if fracking continues and that the earthquakes resulting will cause global damage.
    Peter Paget foresees much death and destruction due to earthquakes and other disasters coming soon.
    Whatever their reputations may be as whistleblowers, it doesn't seem likely from all other indicators that they are wrong.
    I hope we will have better leaders than Trump to help us get through the coming decades.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (4th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #265
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

I don't blame people for being pro-Trump. I agree with nearly all of their sentiments and values. My question has always been, if he is sincere and if his intentions are above board. My personal view is regardless of any of that, what about the swamp? Which way are the catfish really swimming?
    I see two possibilities about this -

One - he has brought in folks who, when he interviewed them, talked in ways he believed they were on board with his plans and who would ensure that his agendas would be acted upon based on their area of authority. And that he felt it wise to have folks who knew how things worked in their various specific areas of expertise and who had relationships which might be helpful with a real swamp draining process. Understand, possibility one pre supposes his agenda is as he has promised... "for the people, all people."

Two - 2 a.) he either intended to sell out or 2 b.) was compromised such that he feels he has no choice or 2 c.) he found himself in too deep and overwhelmed (some of the roll out of some of his actions even I could have done better) or 2 d.) once elected the same "carrot and stick" approach he has with regards to trade has been used by various PTB representatives to "get him on board" with their agenda.

Clearly I hold hope for 1 but I certainly won't be surprised if a variation of 2 became the obvious reality.

We shall see.

And with regards to this, I will always call things as I see them (as I have done already on a few matters in other threads). I am mostly still positive Trump is about 1, but a few times I found myself concerned the truth may turn out more often than not to appear as one or more of the variations of 2. Deregulating Wall Street without eliminating a potential bail out if again we have a "too big to fail" situation has me more concerned than anything else.
    Last edited by Chester; 5th February 2017 at 02:22.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AutumnW (4th February 2017), TargeT (5th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #266
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sam, I get the impression that Trump loves a good fight more than anything. He loves to scrap. That might be all there is to it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Chester (5th February 2017), TargeT (5th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #267
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump's New World Order
    http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/trut...w-world-order/

Quote “Meet the new boss, same as the old boss,” says Melissa Dykes of Truthstream Media. She makes a strong case, here that what our attention is being distracted by the flag-burning riots at UC Berkeley from foreign policy moves (and lies) by the Trump Administration, scripted way back in 2009 in the Brookings Institutions’s analysis paper, “Which Path to Persia? Options for a New American Strategy toward Iran.”

The purpose of the paper was to identify the conditions whereby a very strong international resistance to military operations against Iran could be overcome.

Dykes suggests that the sweetheart nuclear non-proliferation deal brokered by John Kerry in 2015, the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), in which Iran was awarded with $55B in sanctions relief and $20B in Iranian frozen assets were liberated – and the false accusations being made by Trump and his National Security Adviser, Michael Flynn, of Iran’s violations of the treaty are all parts of a longterm psychological operation, intended to aggravate the US public and to make them more amenable to military hostilities with Iran.

Iran’s recent missile test has been called a breach of the agreement, when it was not and an alleged Iranian attack on a US Navy ship was, in fact an attack by Yemeni Houthi rebels on a Saudi ship (!) but construed by the Mainstream Media as an “Iranian proxy attack”, when in reality, Iran has next to no influence in Yemen.

As geopolitical researcher Tony Cartalucci wrote in his Land Destroyer blog, “US Betrays Iran Deal as Expected – Edges Closer to War”, Michael Flynn’s lies about the Yemen’s normal response to the full-scale war being waged against it by Saudi Arabia (with next to no coverage by the Western MSM) “encapsulates a documented conspiracy drafted under President Bush, implemented under President Obama and finally coming into full fruition under President Trump, once again illustrating the continuity of agenda that transcends party politics, presidencies and political rhetoric – driven by immense corporate-financier special interests not the will of American people.”

As I have been stating frequently of late, Iran is one of the last three major economies in the world, along with Russia and China, whose currencies are not controlled by the Central Banking system headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and this is Iran’s biggest “crime,” according to the Globalist agenda.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (9th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #268
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Simon Parkes is on Wolf Spirit Radio now
    http://wolfspiritradio.com/listenchat/
    and he just said that Trump has turned the Standing Rock issue over to the courts to decide if the project will proceed or not, and if it proceeds, only US steel will be permitted for the pipes.
    And he had more good words for Trump (and for Putin, for throwing the Rothschild bank out of Russia),
    He said a big reason that Trump ran for POTUS is because he was irate that his son was vaccine damaged, and that one of the first things he did was order the raiding of a vaccine laboratory.
    Last edited by onawah; 5th February 2017 at 20:00.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (9th February 2017), BMJ (6th February 2017)

17. Link to Post #269
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

I just posted this on the other thread but you may like here as James Corbett
    is pretty thorough and one of the best alternate political researchers imo....

How Trump Filled The Swamp

Published on 3 Feb 2017

SHOW NOTES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=21637

With promises to "drain the swamp!" still ringing in our ears, we have watched
    Trump appoint nothing but Goldman banksters, Soros stooges, neocon war hawks
    and police state zealots to head his cabinet. Join us this week on The Corbett
    Report as we examine the swamp-dwellers with which Trump has filled his swamp.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Akasha (6th February 2017), AutumnW (9th February 2017), awakeningmom (8th February 2017), onawah (6th February 2017), TargeT (5th February 2017)

19. Link to Post #270
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

I agree, very appropriate thread for that video.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

AutumnW (9th February 2017), Chester (5th February 2017), Cidersomerset (5th February 2017)

21. Link to Post #271
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've been meaning to watch that. Thanks Cindersomerset.
    Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

Published on 3 Feb 2017

SHOW NOTES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=21637

With promises to "drain the swamp!" still ringing in our ears, we have watched
    Trump appoint nothing but Goldman banksters, Soros stooges, neocon war hawks
    and police state zealots to head his cabinet. Join us this week on The Corbett
    Report as we examine the swamp-dwellers with which Trump has filled his swamp.
    It's feeling to me like we've dodged the Clinton bullet, now only to find ourselves in the Trump et al crosshairs. So what else is new?
    Possibly the Clinton boat just wasn't going to float anymore after the pizzagate leaks, and it is beginning to become all too obvious that's it's a mini Ice Age we are facing, not global warming, so that card had to be pulled hastily.
    Not to mention that the bullsh-- re vaccines being safe has gone and hit the fan, though of course, most people still don't realize any of this....
    Last edited by onawah; 6th February 2017 at 04:26.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (9th February 2017), awakeningmom (8th February 2017), TargeT (6th February 2017)

23. Link to Post #272
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

I am wondering what everyone is thinking now with Trump suggesting that the mainstream media is "downplaying" terrorist attacks in the news and that there should be more coverage of them? Doesnt sound like a man who is about to reveal 9-11 truth or any other truth anytime soon. Sounds instead like he is giving green light for more false flag attacks and more coverage of them. Are we going to go back to the George W. Bush days of red alerts and fear mongering everywhere? I have a very bad feeling about DT and future under him now -- even more than I already did.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

AutumnW (9th February 2017), onawah (8th February 2017)

25. Link to Post #273
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If he goes that way, I don't think he will last.
    There are too many forces arrayed against him already.
    If he takes the high road, evolution will be on his side and he might make it, but not if he intends to take us further downhill.
    Just my opinion as of right now, but that could change too!
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (9th February 2017), awakeningmom (9th February 2017)

27. Link to Post #274
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

I just do not understand anyone who believes 911 was a false flag/inside job can possibly think Trump is not part of the same dark system as Bush and Cheney and Obama and Clinton. if you listen to trumps own words on the corbett report's Filling the Swamp video posted above, right after Trump pays homage to Isarel he reiterates the 19 arab official narrative, then praises Rudy Giuliani as a hero (!!!) that day when clearly Rudy was complicit in that crime against humanity. I may be a one trick pony, but I know that anyone who not only pretends to believe in the official narrative of 911, but audaciously sells the lie to continue wars of aggression in the middle east is not a good guy and is clearly a part of the Dark PTB who literally seem hell bent on destroying this world.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

AutumnW (9th February 2017), Bruno (10th February 2017), onawah (9th February 2017), Tinman (10th February 2017)

29. Link to Post #275
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Trump's New World Order
    http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/trut...w-world-order/

Quote “Meet the new boss, same as the old boss,” says Melissa Dykes of Truthstream Media. She makes a strong case, here that what our attention is being distracted by the flag-burning riots at UC Berkeley from foreign policy moves (and lies) by the Trump Administration, scripted way back in 2009 in the Brookings Institutions’s analysis paper, “Which Path to Persia? Options for a New American Strategy toward Iran.”

The purpose of the paper was to identify the conditions whereby a very strong international resistance to military operations against Iran could be overcome.

Dykes suggests that the sweetheart nuclear non-proliferation deal brokered by John Kerry in 2015, the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), in which Iran was awarded with $55B in sanctions relief and $20B in Iranian frozen assets were liberated – and the false accusations being made by Trump and his National Security Adviser, Michael Flynn, of Iran’s violations of the treaty are all parts of a longterm psychological operation, intended to aggravate the US public and to make them more amenable to military hostilities with Iran.

Iran’s recent missile test has been called a breach of the agreement, when it was not and an alleged Iranian attack on a US Navy ship was, in fact an attack by Yemeni Houthi rebels on a Saudi ship (!) but construed by the Mainstream Media as an “Iranian proxy attack”, when in reality, Iran has next to no influence in Yemen.

As geopolitical researcher Tony Cartalucci wrote in his Land Destroyer blog, “US Betrays Iran Deal as Expected – Edges Closer to War”, Michael Flynn’s lies about the Yemen’s normal response to the full-scale war being waged against it by Saudi Arabia (with next to no coverage by the Western MSM) “encapsulates a documented conspiracy drafted under President Bush, implemented under President Obama and finally coming into full fruition under President Trump, once again illustrating the continuity of agenda that transcends party politics, presidencies and political rhetoric – driven by immense corporate-financier special interests not the will of American people.”

As I have been stating frequently of late, Iran is one of the last three major economies in the world, along with Russia and China, whose currencies are not controlled by the Central Banking system headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and this is Iran’s biggest “crime,” according to the Globalist agenda.
    This is extremely important. People are so thankful, with reason, that Trump and his people may have stopped a nuclear exchange with Russia, they are ignoring the fact that he appears about to start one with China.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

onawah (9th February 2017)

31. Link to Post #276
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Different Names - Same Masters: The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast
    Published on Feb 10, 2017
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (25th April 2017)

33. Link to Post #277
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Barrett "Trump & Neocons Are Shredding US Constitution With The Support Of The Alternative Media."
    The Richie Allen Show
    Published on Feb 9, 2017
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (25th April 2017)

35. Link to Post #278
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

Trump's actions so far show he is very anti-wall street. Trump has crushed the TPP and he has gotten rid of Dodd/Frank. Both of these actions show Trump is no friend of Wallstreet. For those who do not like Trump's choices for cabinet I ask "what did you expect?", I think his choices are real world people who KNOW what is going on with the world and how to fix it.
    I'm just glad he didn't choose a bunch of lawyers who know nothing about accomplishing real world policies.
    Trumps Goldman Sachs choices have been nothing but steller so far as cabinet members. Providing information on how best to remove WallStreets leverage.

The pick I'm starting to worry about is James Mattis.
    I thought picking up a couple of marines for very important cabinet positions was the right call when I first heard their choice.
    But as of Feb 11 I have yet to hear of Trump recalling any of the armed forces back to the US.
    Further more James Mattis has just made the public declaration that Iran was "the world's biggest sponser of state terrorism" which sounds like Mattis is taking his intel from the CIA, and as such may be pushing ahead with the Neo-Con foreign policy to attack Iran just like Iraq and Libya. http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/04/politi...tions-missile/

So while I'm thrilled Trump is attempting to block immigration, and has slapped Wallstreet upside the head, I'm less then thrilled with Trump's foreign policy thus far.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

AutumnW (25th April 2017), onawah (12th February 2017)

37. Link to Post #279
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    I just do not understand anyone who believes 911 was a false flag/inside job can possibly think Trump is not part of the same dark system as Bush and Cheney and Obama and Clinton. if you listen to trumps own words on the corbett report's Filling the Swamp video posted above, right after Trump pays homage to Isarel he reiterates the 19 arab official narrative, then praises Rudy Giuliani as a hero (!!!) that day when clearly Rudy was complicit in that crime against humanity. I may be a one trick pony, but I know that anyone who not only pretends to believe in the official narrative of 911, but audaciously sells the lie to continue wars of aggression in the middle east is not a good guy and is clearly a part of the Dark PTB who literally seem hell bent on destroying this world.
    Of course, it is impossible to see that he's playing chess. It is impossible to imagine that it may make far more sense to "play the game" in specific areas of the Grand Game until one has achieved a position of strength one no longer has to.

Example - remember this?

Trump says Obama born in US, ‘period’ – after new ‘birther’ dust-up

Now ask yourself... especially in light of this news conference? A news conference that certainly was not news to Trump - a news conference held after Arpaio lost the last election (held after Arpaio foresaw less risk in having this news conference? Another chess player?)

Ask yourself - do you believe that Trump actually believes that Obama was born in the US, 'period' if "folks" had gone to such lengths (as is proven in this video alone) to try and create a "birth certificate" that Obama's folks rolled out unless maybe he actually wasn't?

Do you really think Trump believes that? Do you really think that Trump isn't "open minded" with regards to the full picture possibilities of 9-11? Do you really think Trump has completely ignored the possibilities related to "pedogate"?

Do you think Trump thinks that Hillary Clinton is unprosecutable? But will he? Hell no, because the big picture situation going on in the world is incredibly complex and if he's as smart as some think he is and if he has the heart some of us actually thinks he has, the last thing he'll do is NOT play the game in the very best way he can so that at the end of his run, he has not improved this world for all of us - as he has stated his intention to be.

Imagine if all the folks that have already tried and convicted this guy and his team would actually instead, give this guy and his team a freaking chance? It blows my mind knowing that so many folks here probably have children and yet would prefer to stick a stake in the guy before the world has a chance to rise from its impending grave?

And I must ask this one question too... If Trump is not the savior (as no one here with any sense of reason would ever expect him to be), how is it that every mistake he makes (and certainly almost all of us would agree he has made some), crucify him for every single legitimately concerning action, triple crucify him for every over blown or outright manufactured transgression?

It is as if the very ones here who want to believe a supporter like myself could actually see him in such light who are in fact trying to hold him to that very ideal!

Can you folks not see the strange hypocrisy here?

Stop accusing folks of expecting him to be a savior while holding Trump to the standard of being such. Ridiculous.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AutumnW (25th April 2017), NancyV (12th February 2017)

39. Link to Post #280
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    And I must ask this one question too... If Trump is not the savior (as no one here with any sense of reason would ever expect him to be), how is it that every mistake he makes (and certainly almost all of us would agree he has made some), crucify him for every single legitimately concerning action, triple crucify him for every over blown or outright manufactured transgression?
    What you are asking is what I think millions ask whenever they read the news today.
    The answer is - because we needed a trump (or better) 30 years ago... Now the country has been so infiltrated with American haters, today's (i.e. 2017 A.D.) real racists - whitehaters, today's real sexists - alpha male haters, christian haters, etc., etc.
    We're trying to apply antibiotics at the point where the disease has almost killed the patient, the patient stinks, looks horrible, etc. and we're trying now to give it medicine, it's very late and the patient could still survive....but those who have had a purpose for the corpse of america are really, really pissed.
    The haters remind me of the diabolical nurse with her dogs in the movie The Omen, see trump as Gregory Peck in that hair raising scene and you got what he is up against....
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th February 2017 at 00:12. Reason: fixed quote formatting

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

AutumnW (25th April 2017), Chester (13th February 2017), Eram (12th February 2017), genevieve (13th February 2017), NancyV (12th February 2017), onawah (12th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 64 93 LastLast