+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 92 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 92 LastLast

Thread: Trump is NOT the answer

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Arrow Re: Trump is NOT the answer

I definitely think Trump is part of the NWO. Look at his oilmen cabinet. Do his choices support his campaign rhetoric or the status quo?

His "plan to rebuild the infrastructure" requires money, lots of it. It is going to be paid for, not by us, but by what remains of our environment. (Trump has millions (through two companies) invested in the Dakota pipeline.) And do I think the billions reaped/raped by the destruction of our land, water, and air, will be used to rebuild the infrastructure or to line the pockets of the greedies?

I suspect it will be business as usual. Business as usually conducted by the NWO.

Open season is upon us.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd January 2017), Bruno (16th December 2016), Eram (17th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (17th December 2016), JChombre (17th December 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (16th December 2016), The Freedom Train (16th December 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (18th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,660 times in 4,303 posts

Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I suppose the question here is to ask "do what degree to I distrust the mainstream media?".
    For those who answer the question in the five to seven range, I can see distrusting Trump due to their being some grain of truth in what the MSM is stating.
    For those who answer "10", as in I distrust the MSM so much I use them as an opposite barometer, then Trump being a possible answer is self evident.
    The fact we have the CIA now trying to derail trump should also cause one to pause when questioning the hope folks here are placing in him.
    I see what you are saying, but I still have the feeling that whatever we are being shown does not necessarily need to be taken at face value. Meaning, if the MSM is bashing Trump, does that really mean TPTB hate him? or is that what they want us to think? Feint, reverse feint.

There is always the possibility that Trump is "in on it" - that the MSM attacks of him were designed to divide and conquer we, the people. I still cannot shake the feeling that whoever is as visible and financially endowed as these people are is most likely in on the whole thing, whatever it is.

"Designed to divide and conquer"
    I don't know about design. The design was evident in "Black lives matter" and the way the media would spin it as white against black.
    Regardless of intent in so far as Trump is concerned, civil war is no longer a situation to sneer at.
    Is civil war the intent in so far as the CIA is concerned when cohearsing the electoral college to not pledge their votes as their state has instructed?
    Civil war is a very real possibility right now in so far as I'm concerned.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd January 2017), Bruno (16th December 2016), The Freedom Train (16th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Civil war is a very real possibility right now in so far as I'm concerned.
    Which would dovetail very nicely with NWO depopulation efforts and the exercise of military force in quelling the herd.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd January 2017), Bruno (16th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (17th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #144
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    I definitely think Trump is part of the NWO. Look at his oilmen cabinet. Do his choices support his campaign rhetoric or the status quo?

His "plan to rebuild the infrastructure" requires money, lots of it. It is going to be paid for, not by us, but by what remains of our environment. (Trump has millions (through two companies) invested in the Dakota pipeline.) And do I think the billions reaped/raped by the destruction of our land, water, and air, will be used to rebuild the infrastructure or to line the pockets of the greedies?

I suspect it will be business as usual. Business as usually conducted by the NWO.

Open season is upon us.

I think Trump is the best presidential candidate to be elected in my lifetime.
    God bless Trump, and God bless America.
    I'm going to choose to be as optimistic as possible where as Trump is concerned.

My judgement will begin when we see Trump's foreign policy.
    If Trump stops the war machine, the invasion of Syria, and ramp up to invading Iran, if Trump stops the killing and invading that has marked the presidential terms of the Demo-Con Barack Obama, then I will count Trump's election as a victory.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd January 2017), bettye198 (30th December 2016), BMJ (17th December 2016), Chester (16th December 2016), Eram (17th December 2016), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016)

9. Link to Post #145
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,579 times in 1,001 posts

I have already answered this.

You fail to grasp my point. Perhaps it is because I use words. What I am driving at is not profound, however. I am only taking exception to your claim that "All words are lies".
    And yes, it IS your claim. They are your words. Nowhere in your "lesson" on the teachings of Lao Tzu is the word "lie". His message - using words of course, is the same as every other great teacher who has become enlightened: the truth is ineffable. It cannot be expressed in words. This of course is ancient knowledge. And I agree with it - it's a given amongst those of us who aspire to enlightenment. But it does not mean that words cannot be useful tools for our explorations.

What I must call you to account for, however, is not this insight, so please spare me the third rate philosophizing. What I wish you to address is the falsehood of claiming that all words are lies. I maintain that in order to be considered a lie, a statement must contain the intent to deceive. Absent that, no statement can be a lie. What you are trying to say, I think, is that words are inadequate to convey the absolute, true sense of reality, the All. We can use words to try to describe the state of enlightenment, but we all know that words are only a poor approximation, at best. That should not and does not prevent us from trying, however. The great teachers use words and symbols and gestures and stories (in words) to show us the path toward enlightenment, but the journey is ours. To treat their words as lies shows contempt for their wisdom. So yeah, I get it. But don't expect me to treat all words as lies. To make such a claim is not to lie, but to reveal a lack of understanding.

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd January 2017), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

With respect to Autumn... and this created thread...
    response has been deleted...
    Last edited by turiya; 17th December 2016 at 14:13.

12. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Actually... Yes they do!!

I have never heard him say anything remotely to not being in support of the oil industry.
    Nor for the banking industry or militarily industrial complex for that matter.

Let's not kid ourselves about him being on the same page with most things that we have consensus on here on Avalon.

He is anti NWO though, by the mere fact that he is a nationalist and wants nothing to do with the globalist agenda.
    He wants to end NAFTA and TPP, bring back the industries to the US, end the hot tensions with Russia, pull back out of Syria, which are point by point on the top of the list of the globalist agenda.

I'm very skeptical of Trump becoming a president that will do good on all fronts (environmental issues for instance), but I can't help but smile from ear to ear whenever I think about the big stick that he is driving into the spokes of the NWO at the moment.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd January 2017), Bruno (19th December 2016), Cara (18th December 2016), Chester (17th December 2016), DNA (17th December 2016), onawah (27th December 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (17th December 2016), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016), turiya (17th December 2016)

14. Link to Post #148
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Open season is upon us.

I think Trump is the best presidential candidate to be elected in my lifetime.
    God bless Trump, and God bless America.
    I'm going to choose to be as optimistic as possible where as Trump is concerned.
    Aw, that's so cute!

Quote My judgement will begin when we see Trump's foreign policy.
    If Trump stops the war machine, the invasion of Syria, and ramp up to invading Iran, if Trump stops the killing and invading that has marked the presidential terms of the Demo-Con Barack Obama, then I will count Trump's election as a victory.
    Yes... you do know there is nothing left to bomb in Syria, right? The Middle Eastern wars started, and continued by the Repubo-Con Bushies, a CIA Borg clone, and a draft dodger like Trump? The Repubo-Cons that some hold responsible for the destruction of the two towers? When will people learn there is only one party in Washington DC?

And what do you think of that cabinet? Oh I guess you're right. The cabinet is irrelevant, we don't need an environment, and if Trump's sonny boys are killing nearly extinct lions and tigers and bears oh my, for the extremely expensive "sport" of a ducks-in-a-barrel-set-up, but hey, they just good ol boys, exercising the boyish hobbies of the 1%!

The choices we are presented with...

Operation Paper Clip did it. They really did it. A very, very, successful fifth column operation. (It was the temptation of more war toys that did it.)

You know how "they" say, to govern, to maintain power, one must have an enemy? Think about that. We've nearly finished genociding the Middle East, who is next?

Well, as Trump says, "And I say: Stop it, If it, if it helps. I will say this, and I will say right to the cameras: Stop it.”

How sweet is that. Right to the cameras he said it, by gum. (Did anyone take that comment seriously?)

Next assignment, learn to recognize a frickin' duck if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and sh--s like a duck.

Not that we had any choice... thank you for that Repubo-Cons. I would have voted for John Kasich as the least cringeworthy candidate against the Clinton Cartel, but instead I had to throw away my vote. That's because bad karma, I try to avoid it.

God Bless America. Sure. And begorrah, God is on our side.

Though I prefer, "And so as Tiny Tim observed, 'God bless us, every one!'"

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd January 2017), Bruno (19th December 2016), Daozen (17th December 2016), DNA (17th December 2016), Eram (17th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (27th December 2016), JChombre (17th December 2016), onawah (27th December 2016), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (17th December 2016)

16. Link to Post #149
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Aw, that's so cute!

I laughed out loud when I wrote it, and yea I kind of thought it was going the cute angle as well. It's funny you noticed it.

Yes... you do know there is nothing left to bomb in Syria, right? The Middle Eastern wars started, and continued by the Repubo-Con Bushies, a CIA Borg clone, and a draft dodger like Trump? The Repubo-Cons that some hold responsible for the destruction of the two towers? When will people learn there is only one party in Washington DC?

I've got nothing against draft dodgers that are dodging a war no one should be fighting in the first place.
    My affection for Trump has nothing to do with his being a Republican, it has to do with his seemingly not being a Neo-Con. I hated Bush and the obvious lie that was 9-11, but I sort of ended up hating Obama more, because he promised change from what we had experienced for the 8 years prior to his election and he only brought us more of the same.
    This is not about Republican vs Democrat, those of us supporting Trump, especially here on Avalon are doing so because he represents change and he seems unincumbered and unowned by the Neo-Con establishment that's power is derived from the CIA. The very fact that the CIA is whipping together this Russia hacked the DNC so they affected the election and therefore we should have the electoral college vote their conscious against Trump should show you right there that the CIA does not own Trump and there for he is not a Neo-Con.
    You say there is only one party in Washington DC, and you are right, and that party is the CIA and whom ever they put forth to be in positions of power.
    Trump represents hope in so far as he may very well be able to avoid the yoke of the CIA.

And what do you think of that cabinet?

I said before the election and I've been quite vocal about this with friends and such that Trump's only avenue of success in so far as surviving and not being assassinated if elected was to enlist the help of the marines. Only a military might such as this can protect him and feed him truly relevant intel.
    And low and behold to my utter delight he has so far selected not one, but two Marine Generals to his cabinet.
    This is outstanding!!!
    Secretary of Defense General : James Mattis
    Homeland Security General John Kelly
    And then there is
    Environmental Protection Agency: Scott Pruitt
    Someone who is a skeptic of the whole Climate change deal as presented by Al Gore, as many of us here on this forum are skeptical of such as well.
    This bodes well for getting out of step with what the new world order wishes to impose on the US.

Oh I guess you're right. The cabinet is irrelevant, we don't need an environment,

Just where by chance do you think we are in the NWO's plans?
    I'll tell you where I think we are. We are on the threshold to WWIII.
    How would a few nukes getting dropped in your zip code affect your environment?

I would like to take a moment here and refer to Edgar Cayce.
    Edgar Cayce is very specific in his prophecy that WWIII starts first and then the catastrophic earth changes begin well into the war.
    Does anyone here not think the timing here is quite suspect?
    Why do the earth changes start AFTER WWIII is well underway.
    I do not think it is suspect, I think it is self explanatory.
    You see once World War III starts, the PTB on both sides of the globe will begin using earthquake weaponry, technology that has been talked about on this forum, and I for one think that this technology absolutely exists.
    So we have WWIII, a few nukes dropped, then the earthquake technology and then basically Edgar Cayce's shifting of the axis which will kill 99.99% of us.
    How is that for affecting the environment?

and if Trump's sonny boys are killing nearly extinct lions and tigers and bears oh my, for the extremely expensive "sport" of a ducks-in-a-barrel-set-up, but hey, they just good ol boys, exercising the boyish hobbies of the 1%!

When the situation is as dire as my previous post states it is, I don't care one rat's ass about those lions, tigers and bears.
    If the situations I've outlined comes to pass the only lions, tigers and bears left will be in an underground DUMB somewhere.
    But, just to show you I've digested what you are stating, I would like to ask you a question.
    How much do you think Trump's sonny boys paid for the tags that allowed them to hunt those animals?
    I'm guessing upwards of $10,000 a pop.
    Most wild life preserves in Africa have no government funding. None. They survive solely off of the tags they sell for big game hunters such as you have referenced. And if no big game hunters were there to buy these tags there would be no protection for these animal preserves and poachers and the like would take their fill, leaving these poor creatures that much closer to being extinct, so although you may not see it as such, everyone of those animals killed saved hundreds if not thousands more.
    The choices we are presented with...

Operation Paper Clip did it. They really did it. A very, very, successful fifth column operation. (It was the temptation of more war toys that did it.)

I agree, and the Nazi's who came over to America via Project Paperclip took over the CIA, with which they are ruling the country with.
    And as I've pointed out earlier, Trump does not seem to be in their pocket.
    You know how "they" say, to govern, to maintain power, one must have an enemy? Think about that. We've nearly finished genociding the Middle East, who is next?

The USA has long gone past fighting the fake enemy that was created via 9/11 and the people are waking up realizing they have been duped.
    These wars have always been about and continue to be about Rothschild banking interests in these countries and the propping up of the petro dollar.
    More and more folks are waking up to this realization and understanding what the petrol dollar is and what it means.

Well, as Trump says, "And I say: Stop it, If it, if it helps. I will say this, and I will say right to the cameras: Stop it.”

How sweet is that. Right to the cameras he said it, by gum. (Did anyone take that comment seriously?)

I took it seriously, and I am taking it seriously.
    Next assignment, learn to recognize a frickin' duck if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and sh--s like a duck.

Not that we had any choice... thank you for that Repubo-Cons. I would have voted for John Kasich as the least cringeworthy candidate against the Clinton Cartel, but instead I had to throw away my vote. That's because bad karma, I try to avoid it.

God Bless America. Sure. And begorrah, God is on our side.

There is nothing wrong with hope Sierra.
    I dare to hope.
    I dare to envision a better future and yes God bless America.
    I could also say God Bless the World and hopefully Trump's election can have a positive effect on everyone in it.

Though I prefer, "And so as Tiny Tim observed, 'God bless us, every one!'"

No tongue in cheek here, I absolutely will say "God Bless us, every one"!
    I think Sierra if we could talk about this you would find out that we probably agree on more points than we disagree on.
    My points for supporting Trump are all based on tin foil hat Avalonian logic.
    It's not like I'm some guy who just got through watching a FOX news marathon and my basis for choosing a candidate are mass media induced.
    Last edited by DNA; 17th December 2016 at 16:08.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd January 2017), BMJ (17th December 2016), Bob (18th December 2016), Bruno (19th December 2016), Chester (17th December 2016), Eram (17th December 2016), lilac (31st December 2016), onawah (27th December 2016), Sierra (18th December 2016), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016)

18. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

Trump and the Phantom of Democracy
    DECEMBER 27, 2016
    by NOZOMI HAYASE

While I too think we dodged a bullet when HRC got her comeuppance, Trump is hardly my ideal either.
    In politics today, real heroes are not likely to appear; the game has just gotten too corrupt, so what we have is Trump instead of a real hero.
    What concerns me now is that Wikileaks and Assange appear to have been silenced and while WW3 may well have been averted, fracking and Big Oil, GMOs, etc. are not trivial concerns.
    If Trump acts against vaccination policies, that will be a heroic act, though that won't be enough, with all the other dire issues we are facing.
    Global warming is a sham, but clearly climate change is not.
    What's good for business is not necessarily going to be good for the planet.
    It looks like it's going to be a whole new ball game, but still a very uncertain one.

Quote After the Electoral College vote, the Trump presidency is now official. While denial and blame games continue, this was not a foreign government coup d’état. The truth is that democracy in America has been rotten to the core for decades. It is meddled with by corporate lobbyists, Big Pharma, Big Oil and Wall Street –those who are addicted to money and power.

American democracy is hollowed out, veiled with a loud media echo chamber, bringing feigned solidity to its emptiness. Out of this vacuum emerges a madness for power. U.S. politics is a contest for those who are driven by insatiable hunger of the most callous, cunning and manipulative members of society.

In this system, only people who lack empathy and have an ability to advance self-serving agendas without concerns for others can rise to the top. The results of this year’s presidential election simply means that this person who many saw as ‘unfit to be president’ was better suited to play this dirty game than his opponent, Hillary Clinton.

Ascent of Trump

Trump, a perceived outsider, seemed to appear out of nowhere. The former producer of the American game show The Apprentice sniffed the vulnerability of disfranchised Americans who are continually betrayed by the establishment. He then quickly moved in for the kill, turning the electoral arena into a new Reality TV.

With social media as a hunting ground, this new Republican contender made direct connection with his audience, pouring out his charm and grooming them with fake promises. Deploying words as weapons of control, he managed to garner favorable reactions from his followers. His language cast a magic spell on his supporters where any contradictory remarks and bombastic lies he made bypassed critical examination. Emotions triumphed over reason and under the grip of irrational logic, facts no longer seemed to matter. With a chameleon-like ability to shape-shift and say whatever his voters wanted to hear, he was able to create a mirage and ensnare the populace into his grandiose fantasy.

What was the press, as a supposed watchdog of power doing during this Trump’s uncanny rise in popularity? Mainstream media did nothing to prevent it and instead facilitated this process. His bombastic comments hit jackpot high ratings for the corporate media and rhetoric not bound by fact was not only tolerated, but was actively promoted with their shortsighted mentality of profit at any cost.

WikiLeaks and the Democratizing Power of the Internet

There are a few facts that are not fully understood regarding the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Buried by much of corporate media’s distortion that deflects the real issues, many seem unable to dig deeper. This year’s election was an unprecedented phenomenon. This is not only because the lesser evil game was fought between two of the historically most disliked candidates, but also because of the role played by a new actor from outside of the U.S. electoral arena. Days before the election, a Forbes article acknowledged the significance of WikiLeaks’ DNC emails, calling them a “Holy Grail of understanding of U.S. electoral politics.” It noted how “few understand the importance of WikiLeaks in the eventual writing of the history of presidential politics.”

WikiLeaks has shown how elections in the existence of a truly free press will never be the same as before. U.S. politics sponsored by corporate masters creates a milieu of deception, lies and fraud that is fraught with corruption. These power and money driven politicians can only thrive in secrecy. When their actions are exposed, like Hillary’s highly paid Goldman Sachs speeches, crafted public images that suck the masses into their illusions of grandeur tend to shatter. Contrary to liberal’s hysterical rants of ‘Russia hacked the election!’, the defeat of the Clinton dynasty was a testimony to the power of transparency.

WikiLeaks, the world’s first global 4th estate, which operates outside of any government was birthed on the Internet. It showed the potential for emancipation unleashed by this Net. Much of the force of democratization on the Internet is being subverted to create mass surveillance and censorship. Yet at the same time, its effect of empowering ordinary people cannot be denied.

In fact, Bernie Sander’s campaign was built on social media’s grassroots organizing. With independent campaign funding, this virtually unknown senator from Vermont successfully sparked the idea of socialism and raised issues of Wall Street corruption, economic injustice and poverty at a national level. Sander’s largest support came from millennials. It was these natives of the Internet that galvanized his political revolution.

Fake News and Fake Authority

Democrats appear to be disconnected with this new reality of the Internet’s bottom up spontaneous crowd gathering or even worse are acting as an adversary to it. This was shown in their reactions to the corruption revealed in the DNC email database and later to Trump’s winning of the election.

On the second day of the Democratic National Convention, hundreds of Sanders delegates who learned from WikiLeaks documents about mainstream media’s collusion and the DNC’s rigging of the primary walked out in protest. Chanting “This is what Democracy looks like!”, they vowed not to go with Hillary. This crisis of the American political system opened up an opportunity for real democracy. But then, Bernie turned away, urging his supporters to nominate Hillary and sided with the deeply corrupt Democratic Party. His failure to seize this historical moment helped throw the election to Trump, who the Clinton campaign had portrayed as a ‘pied piper candidate’.

After all this came the Fake News explosion. Some established liberal media, freaked out by the country quickly turning red in this Republican takeover created a new red scare. On November 24, an article in The Washington Post made wild accusations that Russia was engaging in propaganda during the election to spread ‘fake news’ in favor of Trump. The anonymous site that claimed to have identified these fake news sites that the author cited in the article, was shown to be nothing but a black list that labels anyone who challenges the official narrative as untrustworthy.

Despite U.S. Intelligence Chief James Clapper’s claim that intelligence agencies lacked strong evidence for WikiLeaks’ connection with an alleged Russian cyberattack, it was way easier for progressives to ignore facts and spread paranoia, blaming the loss of Clinton on anyone but themselves.

In the age of the Internet, fake news can easily be manufactured and spread. Yet, at the same time it can be quickly shut down with countering views that surround them. Also, in this new environment, traditional media has lost its monopolizing power to disseminate information. They no longer can claim themselves to be the sole purveyor of truth. In the case of The Washington Post’s fake news scandal, The Intercept and Matt Taibbi of Rolling Stone quickly denounced and challenged its claim, halting the spread of this fake news report. Social media networks also countered the gatekeepers who tried to dictate what is real through filtering any views that challenge the official narrative. In the end, this fake news article was debunked, with Wapo issuing a correction on that story shortly after its publication. What this has shown is the publisher’s false authority and the establishment’s desperate attempt to reassert their shrinking legitimacy to keep people under their sphere of influence.

From Regime Change to Game Changer

The election is over and liberal’s hope to stop the rise of demagoguery is lost. The president elect began recruiting some of his rich buddies into his cabinet. Recently, he convened a group of Silicon Valley tech leaders to invite them into his new ‘construction project to rebuild America’. As this void of American democracy is being filled with more blatant patronage networks, new insurgencies of civic power are also arising. The potent and creative power of the Internet is already here. Those who have experienced it will not easily succumb to the reality being handed down to them from the teetering Trump Tower.

Just as the power of the Internet can be used by the oligarchic class to corral the masses, it can also be used to empower the people, through its open network. When the liberating force of a free net is claimed by citizens to create movements across borders, linking diverse struggles, it can give all a chance to not only change a regime, but to change the game altogether.

One game changer is WikiLeaks. With the creative use of technology, this Internet of the media built a robust network that is resistant to censorship, making it possible for the organization to be free from state and corporate influence, allowing it to truly serve the interests of the people. It has gained its own credibility through a perfect record of authentication of documents and rigorous scientific journalism that publishes full and verifiable archives. Despite mainstream media’s smearing of the organization, public opinion polls indicate that Americans strongly approve WikiLeaks’ Podesta leaks.

Another democratic tool that is available to people everywhere is cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. With this new invention, ordinary people now have power to create their own money and peer-to-peer networks that are not intermediated by any governments, banks or corporations. Just as WikiLeaks distributes free speech beyond borders and lets truth be discovered through each individual’s participation, with Bitcoin, free speech becomes an app that can be downloaded from anywhere by anyone and values are created through people transacting freely, verified by a consensus of equal peers.

In Your Nothingness, We Find the All

On January, 20 2017, Trump will be sworn in with the Oath of Office. The White House will become his new executive boardroom. With United States Incorporated, the Constitution may be slowly shredded off from his business contract. With the president elect’s proposal on Twitter to give penalties, including jail time or loss of citizenship for burning the American flag, coupled with his recent call for the expansion of nuclear weapons, many are rightfully fearful of the future.

Yet, wars and destruction of civil society are already happening around the world. Crackdown on cash and schemes of demonetization are taking place in countries like Venezuela and India. When faced with the reality of their national currencies quickly disappearing or losing value, people are waking up to the fact that these claimed values are fake and that they are not backed by real economic activity or anything of true value. More and more people are seeing bubbles pumped up by toxic assets and fraud of financial engineering that rent-seeks earnings of hard working people and creates money out of thin air.

In his speech “Currency Wars and Bitcoin’s Neutrality”, technologist and author Andreas Antonopoulos spoke of how “cash is being eradicated around the world as a scourge.” He then pointed out how governments are waging currency wars against other countries and their own people in order to benefit from a crisis they artificially created. He emphasized how governments and central banks can’t win this game, because “cash is something that we can create, electronic cash, self sovereign cash, digital cash – Bitcoin.” He then noted how this math-based Internet of money offers an exit from this old world of currency wars. He alerted the Bitcoin community that as the battle intensifies, those who create a new infrastructure as an exit from nation-state gated economies, and those who point to this exit will be called traitors, criminals, thug and terrorists.

This war on cash and censorship with Fake News memes are attacks on our fundamental freedoms. It is a battle for truth, involving the question of who will define our human reality. This war is now full on, yet mostly brewing beneath the radar. Just before Christmas, President Obama quietly signed into law the 2017 National Defense Authorization Act. This included the ‘Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act’, which was presented to help counter foreign enemy propaganda, yet is actually a McCarthy era-style censorship law.

In this war on the people, independent media that publishes voices of dissent are being punished. They are now being called Russian agents, spies or traitors by this increasingly authoritarian state. Those who create an exit from this oligarchic rule by bringing truth from outside national party political lines will likely be branded as terrorists.

We live in a time when traditional authority and leaders have failed us and there is vacuousness in this space where a center used to hold. In the story of Faust, Goethe wrote about a universal man following his thirst for knowledge. In this journey, Dr. Faust meets Mephisto (the devil) who tried to trick and tempt him to come under his control. In the scene A Dark Gallery, Faust told Mephisto, “In your Nothingness I hope to find my All”. He then took the key and entered into this mysterious unknown.

Our quest for real democracy invokes this thirst for knowledge. It invites us all to enter into the realm of Nothingness. We no longer want to believe; we want to know. We will no longer blindly accept a world conceived by a few elites. Now, in this chaos and abyss that we are descending into, we may be able to find the real source of our own legitimacy. With a knowledge that springs from deep within, we are able to penetrate the deception of those who seek to control us and recognize their emptiness. In their nothingness, we will find the creative power that has always been there, power that can bring life back to this phantom of democracy.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

20. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump and the Jesuits; these views from Prof. Veith of Trump are very necessary to get a clearer and broader picture of how he really figures in, imho.

Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

22. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

An interesting thread. It expressed some untapped anger voiced in words, premonitions, predictions, fears. Since we went through all that during the long campaign, I will not add to the fuel. But one thing that stands out for those who did voice positivity: WE as a mass of concerned citizens were part of a huge shift in consciousness during that voting.

I personally felt the shift - the yearning for an end to the corruption ( I know in my dreams ) A new voice, a new cabinet, and the long list of promises. I happen to be one of those who helped move mountains with that energy shift and I believe it created a whole different vibe. Maybe for the first time EVER, more people voted, more people of all ages held hope in their hearts for something that is talked about endlessly in private circles. People were so fed up, me one of them, tired of the tirade of the same ole. I lived through decades of Presidencies and listened to family and friends for years belly aching. I wanted, as they did to be granted hope. If I sat with the mindset that was generally doom and gloom that initiated this thread I would go despondent. I would feel nothing could or would change for the better.

I am not blinded by the choices of his cabinet however, consider that the choices were based on the intel and the experience and the bravado needed. No employer adopts the mindset of his employees but with supervision and feedback, the employer will never leave anything to chance. Remember this President elect loves to FIRE.

Guess I am one to allow the best to come forward in an individual as long as they are not bent on criminal activities or demonic meanderings. There is cause for our country to be great again. We are slipping off the edge of a mammoth cliff.I look at other countries with wealth and technological advancement and I want to cry. Look at China with its 186 mph bullet trains getting more advanced. Look at the countries who consider their offspring as a legacy and give benefits to their parents. I am only accenting the positive of countries. We know the horrors that present elsewhere yet we are part of that. Poverty, pedophilia, unemployment, companies leaving, gangs controlling all the prisons, our children unable to pay back student loans, illegal welfare costing the state more money than you can imagine, crime and homocide increasing. And more. Where do we turn if not to a political system that can help undo the worst?

Just like all of you, I believe those who had that hope for a true change will continue to put that energy out there to shift the consciousness of the officials and politician that have said yes to Trumps request. I just can't let my thinking go south as I have with previous Presidents. United we stand, divided we fall.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd January 2017), BMJ (1st January 2017), Chester (30th December 2016), fourty-two (31st December 2016), The Freedom Train (31st December 2016), turiya (30th December 2016)

24. Link to Post #153
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Well said, bettye198.

As we should all know by now... politicians are not the real leaders... they are, in fact, the real followers - they follow the voice of the people. Granted, that voice resonates with a collective quality that is driven by the collective will of the people-at-large. Hence, an individual is chosen to lead because s/he resonates with the ever-changing voice of the collective... at least, that is how it is suppose to work, without the strings that can be pulled from behind the curtain.

I am not one to go to rallies with crowds & crowds of hundreds or even thousands of people. Nor go onto the streets to protest. Because when people gather together in masses, the collective consciousness of the people-at-large drops sharply. Mob rule is pretty degrading if you've ever seen it in action. It tends to drop to its lowest common denominator. If the collective resonates at an IQ of 80, with a level of a kind of "herd mentality", then a cattle prod will be chosen to corral the herd - to lead the cattle to where they will get their food & water.

For this, I was a little concerned when excited crowds of people began chanting various themes like... "Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!" or "USA! USA! USA!", etc. The more the emotional level of the crowds rises, the more comes a drop in being consciously aware. Identification with a crowd mentality will subjugate identification with oneself - being an individual.

Because of this - without people en masse actually being aware of it -- the display of lowest common denominator consciousness of a large mass of people can, in fact, affect the man on the platform that is speaking, i.e. running for President. The only way for such an individual to be unaffected, is through one's own awareness of the situation that s/he is presented with, together with the ability to stand on one's own principles.

I think Trump is one of these type of people... we'll will still have to wait & see how things come out in the wash...
    Last edited by turiya; 31st December 2016 at 00:57.

25. Link to Post #154
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Trump and the Jesuits; these views from Prof. Veith of Trump are very necessary to get a clearer and broader picture of how he really figures in, imho.
    A friend told me that Trump was a Knights Templar - I am not sure where he got that information from, but this is very interesting - thank you for posting!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd January 2017), onawah (31st December 2016)

27. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

I have been pro Trump in the Donald v Hillary battle , but the war is
    far from over ..............

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1123802

Quote Brandon Smith, of Alt-Market.com, nails it again. Here's some snippets from his latest piece,
    explaining that Donald Trump is not the "great hope" for cleaning up the swamp in Washington. The
    US Presidential election was a well scripted play, with a hero, Trump, and a villain, Hillary Clinton.
    Trump won because the elite wanted him to win.
    David Icke and others have been raising these concerns for months and
    there are signs from his picks that things can go wrong. Everyone it seems
    would rather Trump than Clinton , which is where I and many others are
    coming from. Now whether he will be able to deliver the slow down of
    'globalisation' is another . We know TPTB and their 'bankster ' puppets
    always back both sides and many a dictator or Royal family , if they have
    the power and resources that suit their control meme's.

Trump does have qualities that may protect against them , but he is open
    to black mail , threats to his family and ultimately assassination if he does
    cut the head from the tail of these power full blood line families and their
    minions.

We certainly are living in interesting times and as David Icke said back
    in 2009/10 when all the focus was on 2012 , is that he did not see that
    date particularly significant, but the period of 2016/17/18 as pivotal
    years and is why he started his on going world wide tour earlier this
    year and will continue during this period. There is no doubt 2016 has
    been dramatic and shows no sign of ending yet . If Clinton had got
    in WW111 would probably being set in motion now with more help for
    the rebels and ISIS in Syria and Iraq and possible more intrigue in the
    Ukraine. At least Trump will hopefully slow this down and depending
    which 'power group' behind the scenes ends up backing him , will
    see how far they will let him go. I certainly wish him good luck.

I have put some good vids among the 'political/media chatter on Pauls
    thread as the death throws of the Obama regime kick in....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1123720

Meanwhile two of Trumps ardent critics Tweedle Dee and Tweedle dum are
    getting award for something or other ?

Ukraine: Poroshenko awards Orders of Ukraine to US Senators McCain and Graham

30 December 2016

President Petro Poroshenko presented US Senators John McCain and Lindsey
    Graham with the Order of Freedom and the Order of Prince Yaroslav the Wise
    respectively, ahead of a US delegation meeting in Kiev on Friday.

===========================================

You may or may not like or agree with David but he is a very hard working
    researcher connecting dots in many areas and geo political views are
    gained from a life time observation in and out of the mainstream....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1123453

David is one of the best geo political analysts and he gives his views on 2016 into 2017.....

2016 - 'It is, perhaps, the end of the beginning' - The David Icke Videocast/Podcast Trailer

Published on 29 Dec 2016

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...02#post1123802

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd January 2017), DNA (4th January 2017), onawah (1st January 2017)

29. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks

See more here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1123782
    as follows:
    Quote In: The Trump Card:

Prof. Walter Veith explains very well how the Hegelian Dialectic works and has been used in the two party systems, keeping control always in the controller's hands, and how this is even explained in the prophecies in the Book of Revelations and Book of Daniel.
    (You don't have to be a believer in the Bible to see how this might be so, given what we've heard from whistleblowers about the Annunaki and how they may have used time travel to plan and manipulate our history over the centuries.)
    How the controlling Jesuits and the Vatican have been working behind the scenes skillfully during the US 2016 election, though Trump and HRC were somewhat interchangeable candidates in their eyes.
    How both candidates Trump and HRC are of the desirable bloodlines, both descendants of Charlmange, and how Obama's bloodline was acceptable as well.
    How Trump's running mate Mike Pence describes himself as a thoroughly Catholic born-again Evangelical Catholic Christian Conservative, a Catholic Youth Minister who wanted to be a priest.
    How Trump was influenced and shaped by his Jesuit schooling/training, having attended the Jesuit Fordham University for 2 years.
    (Pence's rival for the Vice Presidency, Tim Kain, a Harvard Divinity School graduate who attended a Jesuit high school, is known as a " Pope Francis Catholic". )
    How Trump has been described as a 'born again Christian", a Presbyterian Protestant and a Sunday church goer.
    How Pope Francis has been calling for the union of Evangelicals, Catholics, Protestants (and indeed, all religions, including Islam) under the Church.
    Not to mention a union of Church and State.
    He takes a look at the long list of Trump's Evangelical Advisory Board including the likes of Michelle Bachman, Pentecostals Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, "megachurch pastor"Jack Graham, Jerry Fallwell Jr. and many others, many of whom have been negotiating with the papacy for reunion of all Christians, and the Church and State.
    And there was, of course, heavy influencing from these people among their parishioners to vote for Trump.
    It seems likely the Vatican's influence in this election has been misunderstood and underestimated.
    Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    A friend told me that Trump was a Knights Templar - I am not sure where he got that information from, but this is very interesting - thank you for posting!
    Last edited by onawah; 31st December 2016 at 17:16.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd January 2017), bettye198 (1st January 2017)

31. Link to Post #157
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

I agree he is not the answer, as there were none and is none with our current geo-political environment. With fake news and propaganda the division is mindbogglingly insane and at this point just grateful for the way things have played out so far.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd January 2017), onawah (1st January 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (1st January 2017)

33. Link to Post #158
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

The Jesuit info posted has made me concerned from the start as I was raised Catholic and already my antennas were up with the Fordham Univ, Pence baptized Catholic and Tim Kaine doing the bidding as well. I fear that the Vatican will be sending in their messengers.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd January 2017), onawah (1st January 2017)

35. Link to Post #159
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Agreed. I am having a hard time listening to Veith because he is so obviously extremely contemptuous of the Church, yet at the same time appears to be fascinated by the intelligence and the skill that has gone into their Machivellian manipulations over the centuries, fueled by an understanding of the susceptibilities of the human race which is almost uncanny.
    I wish the talks were transcribed, because it would be so much easier to take in the information that way, uncolored by emotion.
    I think I saw somewhere on the forum where someone claimed that he is serving the Church, which makes no sense unless his talks are actually designed to induce hopelessness.
    He professes to be a Protestant, a Seventh Day Adventist to be precise, which is quite a departure from Catholicism, but still means that he believes the Bible is a true record.
    Though his reasoning into the meaning of various passages and the interpretations that have been assigned to them by "authorities" is penetrating and very skillful in connecting the dots.
    If he has researched sources like Sitchin, I haven't seen any sign of it so far, and it may be that his Christian programming is still too strong to allow him to entertain such possibilities.
    But his knowledge of the workings of the minds behind Church doctrine has been very valuable to me, even though I have only explored a fraction of his work so far, and has triggered some thought processes into areas that have so far been very unilluminated, so for that I am thankful, and intend to continue exploring his material, revising according to my own understanding as I go.
    Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    The Jesuit info posted has made me concerned from the start as I was raised Catholic and already my antennas were up with the Fordham Univ, Pence baptized Catholic and Tim Kaine doing the bidding as well. I fear that the Vatican will be sending in their messengers.
    Last edited by onawah; 1st January 2017 at 22:37.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd January 2017), bettye198 (3rd January 2017)

37. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks

On the other hand, he may be aware but not mention anything about the Sumerian clay tablets and what they said ( Sitchin's work, etc.), precisely because his background and support comes from the Seventh Day Adventist church, and such information would no doubt not be welcome there.
    If he has researched sources like Sitchin, I haven't seen any sign of it so far, and it may be that his Christian programming is still too strong to allow him to entertain such possibilities.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 92 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 92 LastLast