Thread: Trump is NOT the answer

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

I've copied following the part of the recent conversation on the Transition into Trump thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1124353
    Quote In short, it appears like the transition from Enlil's rule to Enki's, a slightly less despotic boss, but no real basic difference--a despot is a despot.Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I don't see how you've arrived at that conclusion, Paul.
    Global chaos and misery seem to have always been the choice of the elites (and their masters) for the rest of us, so why would that change now?
    Would you please explain? Thanks.
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    But international competition will be governed by the hidden hand of elites, so that the dreadful genocides, financial fraud, ecological holocaust, monetary and economic collapse, and destruction of cultures and people cannot and will not be allowed to happen again.
    Ah - I am not saying that the elite will end those and other evils.

I am saying that the elite will condemn some of those evils, and throw under the bus some of the perpetrators of some of those evils. The elite will do this to build popular support, or at least mass acceptance, for the next round of changes, that increase the scope of the elite's global control over humanity.

I should have put the phrase "so that the dreadful genocides, financial fraud, ecological holocaust, monetary and economic collapse, and destruction of cultures and people cannot and will not be allowed to happen again" in quotes or something -- that will be the stated motive of the elite, not their real, hidden motive.
    Though Enki has been portrayed as a kind of savior, such as here:
    https://truthfrequencyradio.com/mess...december-2013/
    ...it appears from the records we have of Annunaki rule, you can't have one without the other where Enki and Enlil (and Marduk, Anu and all the rest of them) are concerned.
    It appears that Trump's ties with the Vatican put him squarely within that legacy.
    And though his term in office may prove to be less terrible than HRC's would have been, it's still not going to be pretty.
    The picture that our more positive whistleblowers have painted for us has been more life-affirming in the long run than anything that can be seen coming from a Trump presidency, which at best will simply be a stopgap measure.
    The more positive future would entail an awakening humankind taking more charge of our own destiny, though possibly helped in some measure by more evolved ETs whose DNA we share, who see the Earth and her lifeforms as worthy of more than exploitation.
    They have helped to avert nuclear wars, and assisted us in other ways as well, as William Tompkins and other whistleblowers have described.
    There seems to me to be more potential in pursing a partnership with that kind of ally than with a Vatican controlled Trump presidency.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd January 2017)

3. Link to Post #162
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Autumn, I thought you might find this interesting.

At least more interesting than the derailment of this thread into the questions about what the nature of "is" is.

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisNews...6804300076358/

Live as I post. I will repost a recording if i find one.

EDIT: Link is now to recording.
    I can't download the link. It looks like it would be an interesting conversation though.

4. Link to Post #163
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    I definitely think Trump is part of the NWO. Look at his oilmen cabinet. Do his choices support his campaign rhetoric or the status quo?

His "plan to rebuild the infrastructure" requires money, lots of it. It is going to be paid for, not by us, but by what remains of our environment. (Trump has millions (through two companies) invested in the Dakota pipeline.) And do I think the billions reaped/raped by the destruction of our land, water, and air, will be used to rebuild the infrastructure or to line the pockets of the greedies?

I suspect it will be business as usual. Business as usually conducted by the NWO.

Open season is upon us.
    Here is a scenario that might possibly be true. First, one has to assume that intelligence agencies really run the world, not political figures AND that those agencies aren't under monolithic control. There are factions, rivalries and differing philosophies underpinning their agendas.

When I was studying the breakdown of the Soviet empire, in the eighties, what impressed me was who got the spoils after Gorbachev. Under Yeltsin, KGB did very well. Those who had access to military stockpiles, senior military officials, really cleaned up. The country was picked clean by scavengers, now known as the Oligarchs.

I think operatives within the KGB had help from American intelligence, prior to Glasnost to take it all down. It just has that very strong smell. I have the strong hunch that greedy agents who were also likely pro fascist, rather than Communist, got together with American intelligence of the same ilk and planned to dismember the country.

In this respect, one could draw a parallel between Obama, the great hope and change guy and Gorbachev. They softened the ground, angered people when they couldn't deliver, and then a tough guy was picked to replace him.

Is it possible that Trump is going to be the American's Yeltsin? How many more oligarchs will be created or further enriched by his gutting of environment, opening up National parks to mining, drilling, etc...Will he privatize social security? Where will it end?

Under Yeltsin, the Soviet Union's life expectancy for men dropped to the mid 50's. They have only slowly started to recover since Putin came to power. There are still monumental problems in Russia, though. My point is, Yeltsin nearly destroyed Russia and it was about greed. He was VERY much like Trump, personality wise.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Daozen (2nd January 2017), onawah (2nd January 2017), Sierra (9th January 2017), Tinman (22nd January 2017)

6. Link to Post #164
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    I definitely think Trump is part of the NWO. Look at his oilmen cabinet. Do his choices support his campaign rhetoric or the status quo?
    Actually... Yes they do!!

I have never heard him say anything remotely to not being in support of the oil industry.
    Nor for the banking industry or militarily industrial complex for that matter.

Let's not kid ourselves about him being on the same page with most things that we have consensus on here on Avalon.

He is anti NWO though, by the mere fact that he is a nationalist and wants nothing to do with the globalist agenda.
    He wants to end NAFTA and TPP, bring back the industries to the US, end the hot tensions with Russia, pull back out of Syria, which are point by point on the top of the list of the globalist agenda.

I'm very skeptical of Trump becoming a president that will do good on all fronts (environmental issues for instance), but I can't help but smile from ear to ear whenever I think about the big stick that he is driving into the spokes of the NWO at the moment.
    He wants to dismember the U.S. IMHO and sell its parts off to the highest bidders. He is not a 'Nationalist'.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Debra (8th January 2017), onawah (2nd January 2017), Sierra (9th January 2017), Tinman (22nd January 2017)

8. Link to Post #165
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,428 times in 1,706 posts

bushes=nwo= failed
    clintons=nwo=failed
    pope=jesuit=nwo=failed
    obama=nwo=failed

the people are waking up
    trump= ???=???
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (8th January 2017), AutumnW (2nd January 2017), DNA (13th January 2017), Eram (2nd January 2017), onawah (2nd January 2017), Sierra (9th January 2017)

10. Link to Post #166
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

If this is what a return to a multipolar world means, God Help America. The 'new world order,' that took a hard left -- the anti-democratic EU being the most extreme example, will likely collapse.

We are heading into terra incognita and I fear that, lacking a proper compass, we will end up taking a hard right turn. Many will not survive it.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Eram (2nd January 2017), onawah (2nd January 2017), Sierra (9th January 2017)

12. Link to Post #167
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some good words for Trump from Simon Parkes here:
    http://www.simonparkes.org/2017-radio-show-page-1
    He said that Trump has a lot of Reptilian in his DNA, but that he also has spent time in the Pleiades, and that gives him the ability to avert some of the outcomes of the Reptilian agenda (such as WW3), as the Pleiadians are the ET race most able to resist Reptilian energies.
    And he said that he thinks that is Trump's intention.
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd January 2017), East Sun (3rd January 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd January 2017)

14. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Borrowed from:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1125594

If Alex Jones is right, that Obama is federalizing the election process before he leaves office, possibly to overturn the last election's results and thus appear to trump Trump, then it would probably mean that either Obama would stay in office (which many have predicted has been the elite's plan all along), or HRC would be POTUS, which seems unlikely because she is in such poor health, and using clones alone may be too difficult and risky.
    But all in all, it would serve the Reptilian agenda of producing as much chaos and confusion as possible, with plenty of Loosh for them to feast on.
    And Obama would probably be an even more willing tool for the elite, now that conspiracy theorists know so much about him, his birth certificate, the likely real parentage of his daughters, etc.
    They would be banking on gaining more and more control of the press so that the truth about these things could never become common knowledge.
    Not to say that I think they will succeed, but it's best to be prepared for all eventualities.
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd January 2017), Calz (13th January 2017), Chester (8th January 2017), DNA (13th January 2017), NancyV (9th January 2017)

16. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What deal did Donald Trump make with Goldman Sachs?
    Jan 12. 2017
    by Jon Rappoport
    http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/20...-goldman-sachs

Quote Wall Street On Parade (January 9) details the boggling Goldman Sachs presence on Trump’s team. My comments will follow the list of names.

“Trump nominated Steven Mnuchin, a 17-year veteran of Goldman Sachs to be his Treasury Secretary.”

“Stephen Bannon, another former Goldman Sachs banker, was named by Trump as his Chief Strategist in the White House.”

“The sitting President of Goldman Sachs, Gary Cohn, has been named by Trump as Director of the National Economic Council, which, according to its website, coordinates ‘policy-making for domestic and international economic issues’.”

“…Trump nominated a Goldman Sachs outside lawyer, Jay Clayton of Sullivan & Cromwell, to serve as Wall Street’s top cop as Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission.”

“…Clayton’s wife currently works as a Vice President at Goldman Sachs.”

“According to Politico, Goldman Sachs partner, Dina Powell, President of the Goldman Sachs Foundation, is Ivanka’s ‘top adviser on policy and staffing’.”

“Then there is Erin Walsh who had worked at Goldman Sachs since 2010 as an Executive Director and head of its Office of Corporate Engagement for Asia Pacific…Walsh is now part of Trump’s transition landing team for the State Department and is engaged in prepping the just retired CEO of ExxonMobil, Rex Tillerson, for his Senate confirmation hearing this week to become the Secretary of the Department of State, according to Politico.”

“And there is yet another former Goldman Sachs banker, Anthony Scaramucci, who sits on Trump’s transition team.”

The first question is: would a Trump-Goldman deal benefit Trump in a personal way? Wall Street On Parade offers possible clues.

“Now the Dow Jones company, MarketWatch, has reported that Trump’s debt is held by more than 150 Wall Street firms. The New York Times has reported that Goldman Sachs Mortgage Company holds a loan on an office tower at 1290 Avenue of the Americas, a building that is 30 percent owned by Donald Trump.”

“Some of the Trump debt held by Wall Street firms, according to media reports, includes Donald Trump’s personal guarantee in the event of a default. The true owners of other Trump debt are shielded behind secretive Limited Liability Corporations…”

If Trump is in trouble with those loans, if he’s in danger of not being able to make his payments, then that fact could form the basis of a Goldman Sachs deal. Trump gets loan protection, Goldman gets a number of influential (and self-serving) seats at the big table in Trump’s administration.

Beyond this, Goldman Sachs is…I’ll let Matt Taibbi describe them. From his classic 2010 Rolling Stone article:

“The world’s most powerful investment bank is a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money. In fact, the history of the recent financial crisis [2008], which doubles as a history of the rapid decline and fall of the suddenly swindled dry American empire, reads like a Who’s Who of Goldman Sachs graduates.”

“By now, most of us know the major players. As George Bush’s last Treasury secretary, former Goldman CEO Henry Paulson was the architect of the bailout, a suspiciously self-serving plan to funnel trillions of Your Dollars to a handful of his old friends on Wall Street. Robert Rubin, Bill Clinton’s former Treasury secretary, spent 26 years at Goldman before becoming chairman of Citigroup — which in turn got a $300 billion taxpayer bailout from Paulson. There’s John Thain, the asshole chief of Merrill Lynch who bought an $87,000 area rug for his office as his company was imploding; a former Goldman banker, Thain enjoyed a multi-billion-dollar handout from Paulson, who used billions in taxpayer funds to help Bank of America rescue Thain’s sorry company. And Robert Steel, the former Goldmanite head of Wachovia, scored himself and his fellow executives $225 million in golden-parachute payments as his bank was self-destructing. There’s Joshua Bolten, Bush’s chief of staff during the bailout, and Mark Patterson, the current Treasury chief of staff, who was a Goldman lobbyist just a year ago, and Ed Liddy, the former Goldman director whom Paulson put in charge of bailed-out insurance giant AIG, which forked over $13 billion to Goldman after Liddy came on board. The heads of the Canadian and Italian national banks are Goldman alums, as is the head of the World Bank, the head of the New York Stock Exchange, the last two heads of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York — which, incidentally, is now in charge of overseeing Goldman…”

“The bank’s unprecedented reach and power have enabled it to turn all of America into a giant pump-and-dump scam, manipulating whole economic sectors for years at a time, moving the dice game as this or that market collapses, and all the time gorging itself on the unseen costs that are breaking families everywhere — high gas prices, rising consumer credit rates, half-eaten pension funds, mass layoffs, future taxes to pay off bailouts…”

So, Goldman Sachs wants to keep on doing what it has been doing. On the other hand, Trump wants a rising stock market—a symbolic signal that the economy is strong. Understanding that the market is manipulated by insiders, Trump would know where to go to make a deal.

Goldman gives him rising market numbers, and Trump gives them what they want. How much of what they want?

Another area where Goldman could provide help: assembling the funding for a major part of what appears to be an FDR New-Deal project to rebuild America’s infrastructure, putting large numbers of unemployed people back to work. The cost? At least a trillion dollars. Convincing Congress to back this plan—and also support Trump’s tax cuts—could run into a serious roadblock. The money has to come from somewhere.

It might be useful to analyze the ominous levels of public debt accumulated by state governments. The debt is floated on bond issues, and someone has to underwrite and guarantee those issues. Banks like Goldman Sachs are in that business. Trump may have approached Goldman with the premise that, by creating whole swaths of new jobs across the country, the states’ tax revenues will rise, and therefore the payback on Goldman’s investments will become more secure.

It seems certain that Trump is leaning heavily on Goldman to run interference for him. He is walking a risk-laden path.

Partnering with a vampire squid doesn’t inspire confidence.

Since I began writing and speaking about Trump (archive here), I’ve emphasized that his millions of supporters—who actually want more freedom and more of what America should stand for—have to hold his feet to the fire when he takes a direction that spells trouble and runs counter to his announced aims.

He is doing that now.

Here are two final quotes from Wall Street On Parade:

“During the primary campaign, when it emerged that Trump’s opponent Ted Cruz had received a loan from Goldman Sachs, Trump said that Cruz was ‘owned’ by Goldman Sachs.”

“During his political campaign, Donald Trump repeatedly railed against Wall Street with a specific focus on Goldman Sachs. In the final days of his campaign, Trump released an advertisement…that featured his opponent, Hillary Clinton, shaking hands with Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein. As the image flickers on the screen, Trump does a voice over, stating: ‘It’s a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth, and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations and political entities.’ As the ad ends, Trump bares his soul: ‘I’m doing this for the people and for the movement and we will take back this country for you and we will make America great again’.”

Has Trump convinced Goldman Sachs they can still make sky-high money in a genuinely strong American economy, with millions of new jobs? And without fake bubbles and crashes?

Has he decided he must have Goldman on his side, if he’s going to make economic progress—that, because of their power, there is no way around them?

Or is Goldman playing along and working Trump and outflanking him?

Finally, I wouldn’t bother bringing any of this up if I didn’t think Trump wants to do good things for this country. I have enumerated those intentions of his in other articles. Right out front, he continues his war against major media. He doesn’t let up. This is vital, because those media have been functioning as the prime eyes, ears, and mouths of the nation—and they are falling rapidly from that precipice. Which is a cause for celebration.

Jon Rappoport
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th January 2017 at 02:33. Reason: fixed broken link
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd January 2017), Chester (14th January 2017), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd February 2017)

18. Link to Post #170
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,656 times in 4,303 posts

Borrowed from:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1125594

If Alex Jones is right, that Obama is federalizing the election process before he leaves office, possibly to overturn the last election's results and thus appear to trump Trump, then it would probably mean that either Obama would stay in office (which many have predicted has been the elite's plan all along), or HRC would be POTUS, which seems unlikely because she is in such poor health, and using clones alone may be too difficult and risky.
    But all in all, it would serve the Reptilian agenda of producing as much chaos and confusion as possible, with plenty of Loosh for them to feast on.
    And Obama would probably be an even more willing tool for the elite, now that conspiracy theorists know so much about him, his birth certificate, the likely real parentage of his daughters, etc.
    They would be banking on gaining more and more control of the press so that the truth about these things could never become common knowledge.
    Not to say that I think they will succeed, but it's best to be prepared for all eventualities.

This would cause a civil war.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

onawah (13th January 2017)

20. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,656 times in 4,303 posts

Billy Meier's take found here. http://theyflyblog.com/2016/11/20/tr...-the-plejaren/

There would have been a catastrophic global atomic war had Clinton won
    In an excerpt from the 663th Contact Report, November 6, 2016, Billy Meier and Ptaah discussed the recent US presidential election (original German transcript here). While Trump is still regarded as “the lesser of two evils”, choosing him over Clinton avoided a catastrophic global atomic war at this time.
    US-America’s election campaign 2016
    Excerpt from the 663th contact report between Ptaah and Billy from 6th November 2016
    Billy …However, what I want to ask now: Some time ago you told me that in the US the most primitive election campaign ever about the US-presidency fortunately decided thusly, that the majority of the US-population would vote for the lesser evil, by which a world war would be avoided. About that however,I was supposed to be silent,, because the ‘walls in the centre have ears’, consequently everything would be carried out into the world and therewith also to the USA, which would not be good and could negatively influence the electoral process if certain elements found out that Clinton will be ‘sawed off’ in the election and that Trump will take over.
    Ptaah It would have been really dangerous if you had told anything, because a very unpleasant and dangerous uproar would have come about in certain inner circles of government and in certain secret services if they had heard about what I entrusted to you. It would have brought about election-manipulations beyond compare, as well as life-threatening attacks against Trump, and indeed in a secret service wise as well as from the ranks of fanatical Democrats**. He would not have received any help from the Republican party, even though he belongs to it, nevertheless, if I want to disclose my opinion on his behaviour, I must say that he really represents a separate party, namely his own, thus his own one-man-party as it were
    As you have rightly assessed him, he is, at least as an election-campaigner in his campaign-motives, chaotic and a catastrophic human being. However, about that I must also say that he is otherwise well-meaning and not bad, also in regard to Russia and Putin with whom he, in an honest form, wants to strive for a peaceful political, military and economical agreement. This in contrast to Clinton, who harbours sneaky and evil warmongering thoughts against Russia and therefore wants to carry out military actions against the Russian military in Syria first, and then also wants to carry out war-attacks against Russia itself. A fact in regard to her thoughts of attack, which she, as an enemy of Putin and Russia, has been harbouring for a long time and which she also wants to carry out. And if she won the presidential election then a nuclear war would be unavoidable. But fortunately this will not come about as I already told you on the 30th June*. Of course next Wednesday the world will be shocked when Trump wins the election, because his mode of speaking was, and is, not the most cultivated one, however, he has good basic approaches in various directions, which he intends to implement if he is not interfered with by his advisors and those who are might-obsessed and want to direct him according to their scheme, and most likely also will in certain matters, as it has been the case with all US presidents and will continue to be so.
    However, if he succeeds he will set out against globalisation and also against the USA interfering too much in foreign nations, as it has done up to now and thereby neglecting the order in its own country, rather building it up again [the order].
    However, time will tell to what extent he will be able to push through his basic ideas, because beside him are all the might-obsessed ones around him, who do not let him act according to free will, but who will try to steer him at their own discretion, as it was the case with Obama also, who was lacking the necessities to be able to prevail.
    And because Trump is not really a politician but a man of business, in this regard he will have a difficult standing as president in his own government department. This will also be the case in regard to foreign policies, whereby also the machinations of the EU dictatorship will be decisive for it, because once he has assumed presidency it will make an effort, through renewed negotiations, to restore the close relationships and connections with the White House and the US government which it lost through his election.
    And as far as I know the EU dictatorship will try to pull the USA onto its side and together with it form a political, economic and military might-coalition, whereby already very early a forming of a coalition is attempted, indeed as soon as the first shock has passed, which will hit the dictatorship, because it does not expect Donald Trump but Hillary Clinton to win the election, who has an engaging and accommodating stand towards the EU dictatorship.
    Billy We will see what happens, whereby I do not doubt that your prediction from June was right and that the catastrophic human being, that is to say, the lesser evil will win the US presidency – thus Trump. …
    Billy Once more a question about Donald Trump: You said that this man is well-meaning, not bad and in some things completely misinformed – what is to be understood by that?
    Ptaah He is not of low intelligence and not the bad human being that he will be accused of being by his adversaries, who will set upon him and also try to cause riots, because none of them know which insidious thoughts and plans his opponent Hillary Clinton really harbours, through which she would trigger a world-wide catastrophe if she came into power. As far as the election campaign speeches by Trump are concerned, these are, first of all, just campaign speeches, which must not be understood as effective in their entire form, because the entire radical appearing ‘calling-out’ as you have often described such speeches, are only partially or not at all to be taken seriously, because as a rule these are always relativised after taking office. Additionally Trump is in certain things that he champions wrongly informed, as for example in regard to climate change, as well as Obama Care and other things, wherefore however there is hope that he will think of something better in this regard.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Chester (14th January 2017), onawah (13th January 2017)

22. Link to Post #172
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Billy Meier's take found here. http://theyflyblog.com/2016/11/20/tr...-the-plejaren/

..... Additionally Trump is in certain things that he champions wrongly informed, as for example in regard to climate change, as well as Obama Care and other things, wherefore however there is hope that he will think of something better in this regard.
    WOW. Didn't even know the Ptaah/Meier thing was still going on and haven't paid attention for a long long time, but this is very revealing. This tells me either Meier was a gigantic fraud from day one possibly with the PTB's intention of setting up a longterm propaganda outlet to influence the future alternative crowd, or it was taken over along the way and is now a total BS outlet. What a bunch of crock espousing the leftist agenda! It has the same sentence structure and pompous tone to me as the Marciniak/Lamb stuff, as if the same computer guy is still in charge of implanting these players. Every day I marvel more and more at how tangled this info/disinfo web is.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

onawah (14th January 2017)

24. Link to Post #173
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I decided it's a total waste of time arguing about Trump, Putin, or any surface politics with people who are probably agenda driven cheerleaders... paid or unpaid. The people who said they were on our side turned out to be tricking their audiences into a globalist state. All these "enemies of the elite" are suddenly fawning over establisment leaders. Surprise, surprise... it was a trap.

When I see the alt media landscape in 2017... all I see is this:

via Imgflip Meme Generator
    Last edited by Daozen; 21st January 2017 at 10:57.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd January 2017), Chris Gilbert (22nd January 2017)

26. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Trump is NOT the answer

WE Shall See...and Feel and DO!!!
    It is up to US, moreso now than ever...Right Now!

The portrait and actions are turning rightside up, imho!

All hidden agendas revealed!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1128907

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

BMJ (21st January 2017), Chester (21st January 2017)

28. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

It's funny, but I don't see him as "turning his back" on us as some have suggested. I see that he has "turned his attention" to us. The hardened look in his eyes tells me he means business. Serious business. We'll see in time what that is....
    Will it all be that he just told everyone what they wanted to hear, just like Obama did??? Both made many promises. Obama ONLY kept the one about change. (I wouldn't be surprised if he thought he did a great job ruining America and the World! Good riddance....)

And remember when Obama said to judge him by the people he surrounded himself with? Well, look who Trump has surrounded himself with.... Omen of things to come???
    We'll see....

Let's not forget that lamestream likes to play with double meanings to influence public's perceptions. We don't have to accept that we're a "divided" united states....as we were with Obama.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd January 2017), Chester (21st January 2017)

30. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think it can go either way with Trump, and it's not Trump who will be the deciding factor, it's humanity and how awake we are to the NWO agenda and whether we are astute enough to use the tools we have and the alliances we have made with other races to shape our own destiny.
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd January 2017), Chester (21st January 2017), lilac (21st January 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (21st January 2017)

32. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

I think it can go either way with Trump, and it's not Trump who will be the deciding factor, it's humanity and how awake we are to the NWO agenda and whether we are astute enough to use the tools we have and the alliances we have made with other races to shape our own destiny.
    I agree with this too. If Trump can be positive for humanity, what we do very well could make a major difference. I also believe how things are done must be done extremely carefully, thoughtfully... the entire planet appears infected to some degree and some of the folks are waking up to it. This is where the "be the change" statement really makes sense. None of us are perfect but we can all do better and better. And then there are those so "ill" (I use this word to cover everything) that (and this is all and only my opinion) if we can always lead with compassion (with "tough love compassion" when required), perhaps even the very sickest might achieve grace and release themselves from their deeply embedded addictions.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd January 2017), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2017), Bob (21st January 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd January 2017), Wizard Of Ozark (22nd January 2017)

34. Link to Post #178
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If this was really Trump's response

to staggering numbers of people (women especially) marching all over the WORLD on Inauguration Day
    (...see videos of millions marching in major cities globally here [I don't see any of them on youtube at all] ) :
    http://nbc4i.com/2017/01/21/more-tha...nts-worldwide/

...then he can expect that it's going to be no picnic living in the White House unless he does what's best for the people and the planet.

and just as an aside:

...that's the young actress who plays Supergirl on the current TV series of that name.
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd January 2017 at 04:38.
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd January 2017)

36. Link to Post #179
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

I don't believe he tweeted that.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd January 2017), BMJ (22nd January 2017), Chester (22nd January 2017), NancyV (22nd January 2017), onawah (22nd January 2017), ThePythonicCow (22nd January 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (22nd January 2017)

38. Link to Post #180
    Language
    English
    Thanks

BTW, I don't see those marches as being divisive or just anti-Trump,, I see them as as proof that people from ALL walks of life ARE waking up, are not being taken in anymore by political posturing, and are demanding that whatever gains have been made in the fight for the health and well being of humanity, for equality for women, for protection of the environment, for justice for minorities, etc. will be protected, and that there will be real progress made now for everyone, not just for the privileged few.
    There is a lot of energy being generated by these kinds of demonstrations, and it feels to me like more positive energy than we've seen in a long time.
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd January 2017), Billy Vasiliadis (24th January 2017), lastlegs (22nd January 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (22nd January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 92 LastLast