+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wikileaks - Are they about to release ?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

Default Re: Massive Wikileaks dump

There have been many times I have come across new to me information in reposts

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Axman (24th April 2020), ClearWater (23rd April 2020), Constance (23rd April 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd April 2020), justntime2learn (23rd April 2020), Le Chat (23rd April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd April 2020), RunningDeer (23rd April 2020), Sadieblue (23rd April 2020), sunflower (24th April 2020), Tintin (23rd April 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

It looks like this may be what started the whole "massive dump" rumor:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/ema...n-dumped-4chan
    Posted here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1352529
    Remains to be seen if it's a tempest in a teapot or if it turns into something substantial.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Tintin (23rd April 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Thanks Runningdeer

It would appear I have a few Hyenas snapping at my heals.. Or rather nibbling at them.

No worries they usually hunt in packs but when confronted one to one they run like bat out of hell... 😁

Thanks for feedback and hope all is well, strange times indeed.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Anchor (24th April 2020), angelfire (23rd April 2020), Axman (24th April 2020), Clear Light (23rd April 2020), Hym (24th April 2020), Mypos (23rd April 2020), RunningDeer (23rd April 2020), sunflower (24th April 2020), Tintin (23rd April 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Those don't appear to be recent dumps, rather going back to 1984
    So why post a new thread?
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Mass Wikileaks dump...

Now that you have a lot of time to do some reading...

Podesta emails
    Secret rituals
    fbi surveillance
    Clinton emails

Ect ect

tons of files

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/
    Wikileaks going back to 1984? Didnt know it allready existed back then....

And i would advise you to stop asking for threads that dont agree with you to be closed. Pretty annoying stuff honestly...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (24th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,016 times in 8,167 posts

I'm not getting a good feeling about these recent "leaks".

First we are told that all the key hot spots of our current concerns 'have been hacked'. Everyone gets excited and imagines we'll get to read lots of emails like we did with the DNC stuff in 2016. Then it turns out it's really only the dodgy stuff that tells us nothing, like email addresses and passwords, but all highly contestably ok to be handling and becoming associated with.

Then, with hardly a break for breath we get this new circulation of "Wikileaks Dump" that turns out to be nothing new and only the age old wiki files site.

Surely I'm not the only one smells a big fat rat here ?

Circulating at the very same time we have highly dodgy hacked personal info ( but that's useless on it's own in the information war ) and a refreshed wikileaks dump meme to stick on the excitement and confuse the hell out of most people who will probably not even realise that it's two different things and will tend to assume the hacked stuff is just like a wikileaks dump of good solid and semi legit war fighting info.

This is looking as infectious and dangerous as a virus.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Clear Light (23rd April 2020), onawah (24th April 2020), RunningDeer (24th April 2020), Satori (24th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It was at Bill Ryan's request that new threads not be posted unless absolutely necessary because the forum is so busy right now and undergoing big technical changes.
    There are already threads about Wikileaks that have been updated regularly ongoing.
    I would advise you to cool off.
    There was nothing that I didn't agree with as far as content, as I am a big fan of Wikileaks.
    However there was no source given for the claim of a massive dump, and it didn't look like a credible claim.
    So I would also advise you not to make assumptions about my reasoning based on nothing.
    It appears to me that you are trying to pick a fight, perhaps because you are a big Q fan, and know that I am not?
    I wonder if some of the Q fans want to start a big new crisis on Avalon right now when the forum itself is already under a big strain.
    I don't think they will get a lot of thanks for that, if that is the case.
    And it would be beyond annoying.
    Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Those don't appear to be recent dumps, rather going back to 1984
    So why post a new thread?
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Mass Wikileaks dump...

Now that you have a lot of time to do some reading...

Podesta emails
    Secret rituals
    fbi surveillance
    Clinton emails

Ect ect

tons of files

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/
    Wikileaks going back to 1984? Didnt know it allready existed back then....

And i would advise you to stop asking for threads that dont agree with you to be closed. Pretty annoying stuff honestly...
    Last edited by onawah; 24th April 2020 at 01:06.
    Each breath a gift...

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

It appears to me that you are trying to pick a fight, perhaps because you are a big Q fan, and know that I am not?
    I ran a search to see if Mypos posted on the “Q” threads. Below is a list of: 1) all the members that have posted 2) the number of times in each. Unless I missed it, Mypos's name is not on any of them.
    Quote I wonder if some of the Q fans want to start a big new crisis on Avalon right now when the forum itself is already under a big strain.
    I don't think they will get a lot of thanks for that, if that is the case.
    And it would be beyond annoying.
    I view Avalon members as 'we', not 'us' and 'them'. I look forward to the day when members choose not to assign blame on those that have posted on the “Q” threads. One thing I’ve noticed is those that frequent the main thread do not speak of “Q” elsewhere since July 14, 2019.* That was the date when Bill revised/revisited the forum’s mission. I'm amazed at how they're able to take the high road. The only way I can is to take frequent breaks from the forum.

* For the sake of accuracy I should add in case I've missed posts, they may have respond to questions/comments to them from the naysayers on the open forum.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th April 2020 at 12:00.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Axman (24th April 2020), ClearWater (24th April 2020), Eric J (Viking) (24th April 2020), Gemma13 (24th April 2020), Hym (24th April 2020), Jad (24th April 2020), onawah (24th April 2020)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It looks like it's going to take awhile before anyone will know for sure the nature of the "dump" and if it will reveal anything significant.
    But following is the latest report on it that I could find.
    (Wikileaks is not credited with being the source in this video.)

Seconds After W.H.O., GATES Foundation Hack, Lefty Media SCRAMBLES To Blame One Group
    Jason Bermas
    Apr 22, 2020
    The Next News Network

Each breath a gift...

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,016 times in 8,167 posts

The theory that the release of the email account details is done by a good guy wanting to obscure the source by sharing it with lots more people on line, is faulty in itself, and only an optimistic view, anyway.

Once the email account details are public the passwords will quickly be changed so that still keeps the source identity of any coming content info narrow.

Also, that's only the story if it really IS a 'good guy' source. It could just as easily be a malicious tactic from the adversary side. A bunch of passwords that can be changed isn't really giving much away for a potentially good hit on their opposition.

If there are lots of good info bits forthcoming, great, that nails it to the 'good guy' theory. Let's see. There may be nothing more coming at all, only lots of trouble and alienation of freedom campaigners etc.

Why ? . . with noise like this in the news it's harder to make the censors look wrong, at a time when they are blanket blacking out one side in this fight of our lifetimes.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

onawah (24th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

Why can't the 'dump' just be regarded as a call for greater awareness among those who are just waking up? I certainly find some of the information new to me, would definitely have missed them if left as it is on the site.

Thanks for the share. ^^

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (24th April 2020), RunningDeer (24th April 2020), Siphonemis (24th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If it turns out that the dump actually leads to some information of value, then it will lead to lots of posts and discussion, which will be hard to miss on this forum and elsewhere.
    If it's of no value, then it will be viewed as more reason for the newly awakening to be confused and to doubt "conspiracy theory".
    It's too early to tell if the publicizing of email account info (if it's legit) will amount to anything at all in terms of whistleblower quality info.
    Because Assange is close to death and we have been assured that if he dies in prison there will be a massive leak from Wikileaks, there may be attempts to capitalize on the current situation with more possibly sensationalized info.
    A situation now made much more tragic by the fact that the identities of the mother of his children and his children have recently been made public, and so now they are more vulnerable to attack.
    Quote Posted by Tenzin (here)
    Why can't the 'dump' just be regarded as a call for greater awareness among those who are just waking up? I certainly find some of the information new to me, would definitely have missed them if left as it is on the site.

Thanks for the share. ^^
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

RunningDeer (24th April 2020), Sophocles (24th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2