+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Insight into The Pine Cone (third eye): The Holy of Holies, The Ark of the Covenant, and The Pineal Gland.

1. Link to Post #21
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Insight into The Pine Cone (third eye): The Holy of Holies, The Ark of the Covenant, and The Pineal Gland.

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    whoever is promoting the issue that the pinneal gland is our gateway to higher realm is doing a great job in diverting our attention from the real one which is "thought ". creation starts with thought. the created propaganda which is perceive by the brain ( not the pinneal) gives birth to "ego" which gives birth to negative thought patterns that in turn prevents us from being our true selves. you see the media is doing a really great job in calcifying our thought. Thus even if I dont expose myself to fluoride and other chems I remain an idiot because I expose myself to the created matrix.

Have you taken time out in nature lately? away from the madness of the city. how does it feel? Did it put things in a better perspective?
    guard your perception guard your thought.

What humans consider "thought" currently, is nothing more than byproduct of the ego. Stop your thought for 5 minutes without a single word or image thought - you have not control over it - the ego controls it ... Also thought itself does not create in the physical realm - manifestation has more to do with proper use of emotion; proper use of emotion frees it from the egos grasp and only then can thought be healed. but what humans consider "thought" today has only been destructive to man's true path. The opposite to thought is "knowing" - a sense we all have within us. When one is "knowing" thought has no place - it is a result of a perceived lack. We might agree to disagree on this ... which is fine (likely more a matter of semantics)
    When I am in nature my thought can wander from the sound of river water flowing, to the chirping of birds at day and crickets at night to the dancing of leaves with the wind and so on and there was no ego in it.
    yes its more on semantics thats why I always say words are deceptive simply because we put different meanings on each.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

DeDukshyn (17th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: Insight into The Pine Cone (third eye): The Holy of Holies, The Ark of the Covenant, and The Pineal Gland.

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    The seeking of powers is a desire to be special--to be different--in other words, of the ego.

Chris
    yes Chris very true and probably most of us if not all here already knew it, but the more important thing to address is how do we do away with the ego.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

The seeking of powers is a desire to be special--to be different--in other words, of the ego.

Chris
    yes Chris very true and probably most of us if not all here already knew it, but the more important thing to address is how do we do away with the ego.
    There is a lot here on the link below Bubu but I suppose the realization that ego is just the identification with the story of me--in other words a thought.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ull=1#post7764

Regards Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bubu (17th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Chris
    There is a lot here on the link below Bubu but I suppose the realization that ego is just the identification with the story of me--in other words a thought.

Regards Chris
    Thanks Chris but there is 308 pages on it

"Every spiritual teacher without exception says that to fully know one true self the ego must be transcended".

can you please tell me if you have successfully done this already.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

greybeard (17th December 2016), Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chris

Regards Chris

"Every spiritual teacher without exception says that to fully know one true self the ego must be transcended".

Bubu, the first few pages are mainly about transcending the ego particularly in line with the teaching of the late Dr David Hawkins.

To answer your question--there is still ego in my case but im very aware of it so the effects of it are minimalistic, and short lived.
    A me thought comes, I dont have to buy into it --invite it in for tea.
    I dont own the thought, I did not ask it to come calling.
    I can instigate thoughts but that is different.
    On the whole my mind is quiet

Now this has taken time--the ego has been there for years.
    Basically I had to, on a daily basis, read and view material coming from enlightened teachers.

Hope this helps.

Chris

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Mad Hatter dons the what if cap...

What if the ego (which so many seem to insist on banishing) is nothing more than the autopilot supplied with the meatsuit through which you are able to have, and hopefully enjoy, experiences on this plane.
    From that perspective destruction of such would seem counter productive, no?
    If one takes that perspective then simple acknowledgement of that fact enables precluding of that influence in any manifesting process undertaken subsequently all that energy and effort spent in suppression is no longer required...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

greybeard (17th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The ego will make you feel guilty for enjoying---laughing.
    Ch

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th December 2016), Mad Hatter (21st December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

whoever is promoting the issue that the pinneal gland is our gateway to higher realm is doing a great job in diverting our attention from the real one which is "thought ". creation starts with thought. the created propaganda which is perceive by the brain ( not the pinneal) gives birth to "ego" which gives birth to negative thought patterns that in turn prevents us from being our true selves. you see the media is doing a really great job in calcifying our thought. Thus even if I dont expose myself to fluoride and other chems I remain an idiot because I expose myself to the created matrix.

Have you taken time out in nature lately? away from the madness of the city. how does it feel? Did it put things in a better perspective?
    guard your perception guard your thought.

What humans consider "thought" currently, is nothing more than byproduct of the ego. Stop your thought for 5 minutes without a single word or image thought - you have not control over it - the ego controls it ... Also thought itself does not create in the physical realm - manifestation has more to do with proper use of emotion; proper use of emotion frees it from the egos grasp and only then can thought be healed. but what humans consider "thought" today has only been destructive to man's true path. The opposite to thought is "knowing" - a sense we all have within us. When one is "knowing" thought has no place - it is a result of a perceived lack. We might agree to disagree on this ... which is fine (likely more a matter of semantics)
    When I am in nature my thought can wander from the sound of river water flowing, to the chirping of birds at day and crickets at night to the dancing of leaves with the wind and so on and there was no ego in it.
    yes its more on semantics thats why I always say words are deceptive simply because we put different meanings on each.
    Agreed - semantics What you call in your posts ~"thoughts from bird chirping to crickets" etc. -- this is what I call passive observation. What is usually considered as "thought" is inner dialogue with yourself. Becoming a passive observer silences the mind and the experience of being an observer replaces the thought (inner dialogue). This is setting the ego aside for a moment and yes nature is wonderful for helping one get into that "zone". Our definition of terms is varying a bit between us.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bubu (18th December 2016), greybeard (17th December 2016), Mad Hatter (21st December 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,654 times in 4,302 posts

I have some experiential data to share.
    At the ripe old age of 15 I discovered the books of Carlos Castaneda.
    I've read almost all of the published works debunking him, and I really don't want to go there.
    Instead I would just like to focus on my experience in so as it relates to practices good ole Carlos recommended.
    Open eye meditation is what I pulled from Castaneda. Especially shadow gazing. It sounds elementary enough but the experiences associated are truly profound, further more, it is my experience that open eye meditation truly activates the third eye faster than any other method.

Pebble gazing is the easiest way to get started. You choose a small rock, about the size of a pea but depending on your vision you can make it a little bigger.
    The reason you want the rock small will soon become apparent.
    Quicker results will be had if you gaze at the pebble's shadow rather than the pebble, but both will work.
    You need to do this in an area where you will not be interrupted, and your gaze on the object should not break if you want good results.
    In a short amount of time, the pebble will become imbued with your energy, and when this happens for some reason your third eye opens.
    The extent you will be able to do this will depend upon your ability to quiet your internal dialogue and achieve the state of mind where one is not talking to one's self.
    It should be noted, fixating one's gaze makes it monumentally easier to quiet the internal dialogue.
    Control of one's mind and of one's eyes seems to be linked for some reason.
    Also, a larger stone takes longer to become soaked with your energy, this is why the smaller stone is recommended.

After practicing this method for years,,,,
    I made a breakthrough at the ripe old age of 28.
    I became capable of seeing ghosts. For further details concerning this see this thread. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-For-Yourself
    The pertinent piece of information I wish to share would be this. Ghosts have a very prominent red dot in the middle of their heads. Ghosts being translucent heads and bodies allows one to get a view into their being.
    I was blown away by this the first few times I was to see it.
    Ghosts have a red dot exactly corresponding to where their pineal gland should be.
    I can't help but to think folks in India have seen this and this is why they do the red dot on their foreheads.

One last thing, if you go ahead and practice this, it's a good idea to bury the stone you've used after you are done.
    The reason being your energy residue can lead to you in so far as astral beings are concerned.
    This is why it is probably not a good idea to use statues or walls for this practice.
    Last edited by DNA; 17th December 2016 at 18:12.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bubu (18th December 2016), DeDukshyn (17th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2016), greybeard (18th December 2016), Mad Hatter (21st December 2016), Orph (16th July 2022), pabranno (16th July 2022), uzn (18th December 2016), Vward (17th December 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Chris

Regards Chris

Bubu, the first few pages are mainly about transcending the ego particularly in line with the teaching of the late Dr David Hawkins.

To answer your question--there is still ego in my case but im very aware of it so the effects of it are minimalistic, and short lived.
    A me thought comes, I dont have to buy into it --invite it in for tea.
    I dont own the thought, I did not ask it to come calling.
    I can instigate thoughts but that is different.
    On the whole my mind is quiet

Now this has taken time--the ego has been there for years.
    Basically I had to, on a daily basis, read and view material coming from enlightened teachers.

Hope this helps.

Chris
    Thanks again this gives inspiration to me. I knew it can be done. I too have moments of no ego. Although in the city its kind of rare to get into the zone

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

DNA (18th December 2016), greybeard (18th December 2016), Mad Hatter (21st December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I have some experiential data to share.
    At the ripe old age of 15 I discovered the books of Carlos Castaneda.
    I've read almost all of the published works debunking him, and I really don't want to go there.
    Instead I would just like to focus on my experience in so as it relates to practices good ole Carlos recommended.
    Open eye meditation is what I pulled from Castaneda. Especially shadow gazing. It sounds elementary enough but the experiences associated are truly profound, further more, it is my experience that open eye meditation truly activates the third eye faster than any other method.

Pebble gazing is the easiest way to get started. You choose a small rock, about the size of a pea but depending on your vision you can make it a little bigger.
    The reason you want the rock small will soon become apparent.
    Quicker results will be had if you gaze at the pebble's shadow rather than the pebble, but both will work.
    You need to do this in an area where you will not be interrupted, and your gaze on the object should not break if you want good results.
    In a short amount of time, the pebble will become imbued with your energy, and when this happens for some reason your third eye opens.
    The extent you will be able to do this will depend upon your ability to quiet your internal dialogue and achieve the state of mind where one is not talking to one's self.
    It should be noted, fixating one's gaze makes it monumentally easier to quiet the internal dialogue.
    Control of one's mind and of one's eyes seems to be linked for some reason.
    Also, a larger stone takes longer to become soaked with your energy, this is why the smaller stone is recommended.

After practicing this method for years,,,,
    I made a breakthrough at the ripe old age of 28.
    I became capable of seeing ghosts. For further details concerning this see this thread. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-For-Yourself
    The pertinent piece of information I wish to share would be this. Ghosts have a very prominent red dot in the middle of their heads. Ghosts being translucent heads and bodies allows one to get a view into their being.
    I was blown away by this the first few times I was to see it.
    Ghosts have a red dot exactly corresponding to where their pineal gland should be.
    I can't help but to think folks in India have seen this and this is why they do the red dot on their foreheads.

One last thing, if you go ahead and practice this, it's a good idea to bury the stone you've used after you are done.
    The reason being your energy residue can lead to you in so far as astral beings are concerned.
    This is why it is probably not a good idea to use statues or walls for this practice.
    May we know what happened when your 3rd eye opened? other than seeing ghost, Does it give you more peace and joy.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

DNA (18th December 2016), greybeard (18th December 2016), Mad Hatter (21st December 2016), pabranno (16th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

May we know what happened when your 3rd eye opened? other than seeing ghost, Does it give you more peace and joy.

I would love to answer your question in terms of yes or no.
    The opening of the third eye is a meditative experience, meaning you need to will for it to happen, and it only stays open for the time you are meditating. It is as if the demands of day to day life ignite your internal dialogue and sap you of the required energy to keep your third eye open.
    Opening your third eye, atleast for myself means you see a connected field of energy between all things.
    The energy seems liquid like and in constant motion.
    I think it also makes sense that as you are able to see this energy connecting all things you feel more connected as well.
    During the opening of the third eye you feel excellent and the experience has a positive after effect as well.

But,,,,
    It is not all fun and games.
    Once you open you're third eye, my guess is that you become like a beacon to the astral realm.
    Ghosts and entities begin to seek you out.
    I should amend what I had previously stated in my earlier post.
    I had stated in my earlier post that I had opened my third eye at 28. This is not exactly true, for I had experienced my third eye being opened very quickly after beginning the open eye meditations, within a year.
    And as soon as I began to do this it was as if I could "sense" beings within my vicinity without full on seeing them.
    At twenty eight I was practicing an open eye meditation on my ceiling. I had one of those popcorn type ceilings with a lot of texture in it, as such I could focus on one small piece of the ceiling that was about the size of a pebble, during this meditation a ghost simply showed up and began making passes over my body. It began harnessing my life force.
    It was acting as a parasite.
    This is one of the reasons I say use a small pebble and bury it afterwards, because when you meditate on things that are permanent fixtures, especially within your own home, you tend to attract unwanted guests. You leave behind an energy residue that can be discovered and tracked to you by beings in the astral. It was this incident where upon I noted I could see ghosts and I expand on this experiencein the link I placed in my previous post. From this moment on if I felt a ghost like presense I could enter a quick meditative state which would open my third eye and then I would see it. I give instructions on the easiest method to see a ghost for yourself in that previous post.

So, the bottom line to your answer is this.
    Although it feels great to open your third eye and such, doing so causes you to notice that which is in the astral more.
    Beings living in the astral are almost entirely parasitic in nature, so when you notice them you are giving them attention, and where your attention goes your energy goes, so in fact you are now becoming the focus of parasitic entities.
    This literally sucks.

I expand on this here. PARASITIC NON-ORGANIC MULITDIMENSIONAL BEINGS https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nsional-Beings
    Last edited by DNA; 18th December 2016 at 15:16.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2016), greybeard (18th December 2016), Mad Hatter (21st December 2016), Orph (16th July 2022), pabranno (16th July 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Dislodging fear from the subconscious should go hand in hand with with opening the "third eye" -- if you don't, your eye will not stay open. Fear is "food" to some entities - they will bug you if you harbour it. Not sure about the "beacon" thing but just realize the pineal isn't a magical thing - it is a sensory organ - like an eye, hence the name. All it allows you to do is see the unseen. These entities feed off your fear, whether your third is open or not - being able to perceive this is the "disturbing" part. Once fear is purged from your subconscious these entities no longer have much interest in you - they are only interested in your fear. When fear is dissolved from the subconscious, the pineal will begin to open it's "antenna" automatically, but shuts down on consistent fear. Tricks used to open it usually are not permanent -- but they can be "eye-opening" - pun intended

So Bubu - in your assertion that the pineal doesn't grant a person "super powers" - I would agree ... in a community of deaf people is hearing a super power? The Pineal is an antenna - a receiver, nothing much more, but without having such a sense in our historical existence makes it seem ... "super".
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 18th December 2016 at 17:54.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

greybeard (18th December 2016), Mad Hatter (21st December 2016), Orph (16th July 2022), Wind (19th December 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I posted something about this in the past. The ANKH is the "purse" being carried by the Anunnaki in one hand and the pine cone, pineal gland representation, in the other hand represented in the Babylonian tablets brought to our attention by Zachariah Sitchin. A book was written, which I mentioned in the previous posting, about the ANKH being a simple antenna device which when held in the hand of someone with sufficient Melanin in the skin passes a current to the Pineal Gland. I believe this causes the gland to have secretions leading either to long or everlasting life. Anyone versed in radio electronics can replicate this device. White people, according to the book, have insufficient melanin in the skin to complete the circuit between the ANKH and the Pineal Gland. There is a way around everything if you look for it. The circuit device appears to pull electrical energy from the air and/or is working with the electric field which surrounds and permeates the human body.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th December 2016), Mad Hatter (21st December 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dislodging fear from the subconscious should go hand in hand with with opening the "third eye" -- if you don't, your eye will not stay open. Fear is "food" to some entities - they will bug you if you harbour it. Not sure about the "beacon" thing but just realize the pineal isn't a magical thing - it is a sensory organ - like an eye, hence the name. All it allows you to do is see the unseen. These entities feed off your fear, whether your third is open or not - being able to perceive this is the "disturbing" part. Once fear is purged from your subconscious these entities no longer have much interest in you - they are only interested in your fear. When fear is dissolved from the subconscious, the pineal will begin to open it's "antenna" automatically, but shuts down on consistent fear. Tricks used to open it usually are not permanent -- but they can be "eye-opening" - pun intended

So Bubu - in your assertion that the pineal doesn't grant a person "super powers" - I would agree ... in a community of deaf people is hearing a super power? The Pineal is an antenna - a receiver, nothing much more, but without having such a sense in our historical existence makes it seem ... "super".

Fear can be a factor but it's hardly exclusive.
    I will repeat, attention is the key. It is because these things are not only within your visual perception, but within your empathic perception that these things are now capable of being given attention, and where attention goes so to does your energy.
    The key is detachment, one needs to practice healthy detachment while dealing with these things.
    I don't exactly know what you mean about purging fear from your subconscious, perhaps you might elaborate or give your method for accomplishing this. For myself I do not believe this is really possible, or even desirable, we all feel fear from time to time and this is hardly a bad thing. To me, no offense, those are just kind of hallow meaningless words. It has the same hoaky connentation as "if you just believe in yourself you can do it".
    Detachment can be practiced simply by controlling your attention.
    If fear is a problem, I think it can help if you know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that ghosts can not affect matter. Ghosts can not move anything, they can't strike you, and except for taking some of your energy through their presence they can not really hurt you.
    I know people like to present poltergeist activity as evidence to the contrary, but my explanation on this account would be that the entities involved in poltergeist activity are not ghosts. I'm not saying the phenomenon does not exist, I'm simply stating that this is something else entirely.
    Activating the third eye is actually more than just "seeing the unseen" in my opinion. While your third eye is open you are vibrating at a different frequency, your whole being is affected, not just your etheric sight.

And in so far as entities feeding off of fear is concerned this is a very limited point of view.
    Entities feed off of sexual energy, feelings of love, and they can feed off of healing energies if you are so inclined to send them.
    These beings can also touch you, not in a manner where upon you would feel a hand smack you on the back, but the touch can raise the hairs on your arm and send the chill down your spine folks often associate with the remark "someone just walked over my grave". A ghost touch can elicit a pleasant sensation from a touch or a skin crawling sensation.
    You can often feel a ghosts presence without seeing it, but seeing it provides the confirmation you may need to know absolutely it is there. Ghosts are incredibly common, it is absolutely no big deal if they are there. But ghosts as a rule do feed on folks, and I suppose this is done whether you know about them or not.
    Again I expand on all of this quite a bit here, as well as quite a few other folks expanding on the subject it is worth the read if you are so inclined. Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

greybeard (19th December 2016), iota (16th July 2022), Mad Hatter (21st December 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

This is a short and very interesting video. Pine pollen has been used in Chinese medicine for years and he pineal gland releases melatonin. Pine pollen has the shape of Mickey Mouse ears. Yesterday, I was pondering if Mickey is some kind of symbolism and mouse is singular for mice. Kerry Cassidy said Pine is another name for the Secret Space Program (SSP).

Military Industrial Complex (MIC) + key
    Military Industrial Complex Extraterrestrial (MICE)
    Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex (MIEC)

post#317
    Quote P17. Pine Gap is controlled by the Club of Rome which is a cover for the Illuminati.
    Fontana della Pigna

Hey Mickey
    Name:  micky.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  9.9 KB
    Last edited by Inversion; 15th July 2022 at 23:40.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

iota (16th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th July 2022), pabranno (16th July 2022), Peace in Oz (16th July 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 times in 318 posts

Inversion, so strange you mention that. I was trying to find symbolism behind Mickey Mouse last week. Didn’t find much, didn’t look long.
    Nice to see this thread rebooted.
    I agree, the ‘purse’ and the pine cone on many statues etc is intriguing.
    And the Vatican sculpture… interesting thread, this.
    Nite the AnnunKi also used it.

Pamela

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Inversion (16th July 2022), iota (16th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th July 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Pine-Sol seems to depict a nutrient loop. See video in post#36.

earthsky
    Quote You’ll never see Sol used by astronomers in their scientific writings, for example, unless they are writing in Spanish, Portuguese, or Swedish where sol translates as sun.

Solis is Latin for sun. Sol is the Roman equivalent of the Greek sun god Helios.
    A pinecone is held in one hand and a bag/bucket in the other. It's speculated it may contain holy water.
    post#1
    Quote P345. Water is sentient.

Quote If you have seen many ancient Mesopotamian and Sumerian sculptures, you might've noticed some deities with wings or genies holding a bag on one hand and a pine cone on another, sometimes before a tree. But what's the need? What does the pine cone and the hand bag represent?

Many scholars say that the bag contains some purifying water that the deity used to purify an object or a person by dipping the pine cone in it and by sprinkling the water. But why use a PINE CONE!? and why does the pine cone and hand bag/bucket symbolism appear in many cultures around the world!? And why in some pictures the deities are seen with those objects in front of a Tree? Is that the TREE OF LIFE!?

Ancient Astronaut theorists say that the bucket might've been some kind of battery that the Alien Gods or Anunnakis used to generate power in the Spaceships. The pine cone may represent the third eye or consciousness and the Anunnakis standing in front of a tree could mean that they're altering our DNA with that tree representing the DNA. But what's the real truth? What's the true meaning of Pine cone and Hand Bag symbolism? In this video, I've tried to cover all the theories and facts and about the other cultures which use those bag and pine cone symbolism from which you can get an idea of what they could actually mean. So make sure to watch this video video till the end!

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

This is a list of the locations around the world with the name Pine. There's a zoomable map in the link with the plotted locations.

geotargit
    Quote Number of places named Pine per country:
    There are 9 places named Pine in America.

Pine - Texas
    Pine - Pennsylvania
    Pine - Oregon
    Pine - New York
    Pine - Louisiana
    Pine - Indiana
    Pine - Idaho
    Pine - Colorado
    Pine - Arizona

Cities named Pine in Liberia.
    Pine - Sinoe (anagram for noise)

Cities named Pine in Guinea.
    Piné - GN

Cities named Pine in Barbados.
    Pine - Saint Michael (archangel)
    Last edited by Inversion; 16th July 2022 at 22:43.

37. Link to Post #40
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

The Pineal Gland is non natural , a negative ET gland infused into our physiology by genetic manipulation done many thousands of years ago ( Atlantis / Lemuria) .
    I believe its very dangerous n best left calcified .

38. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Inversion (19th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2