+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 'Planned Parenthood' is a Eugenics Front

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: 'Planned Parenthood' is a Eugenics Front

To Dedukshyn and Target, here is a quote from Masterplan whose link is in the first post in this thread:

"Dr. LaVerne Tolbert, former Planned Parenthood board member stated in, A Planned Parenthood Insider Speaks Out:
    During the course of my five-year tenure, we received a lot of literature discussing population control and concern for the growing number of poor people in the United States and developing countries. As a black woman, I wondered why abortion was more necessary for my ethnic group and why this organization fought so hard to give us this “right” when the rights for better education, better jobs and better housing seemed paramount to me.
    As taxpayers, you and I are forced to support this agenda through the millions of dollars in government grants to Planned Parenthood."

There is a conspiracy here.

Regarding testing the poor to be parents, this is a double standard when regarding US federal actions. Did the brainchilds in the pentagon write a test after not being able to account for $2.5 trillion as admitted by Rumsfeld in 2001? Did the wallstreet banksters have to write a test after getting $100s of billions in the TARP bailout funds caused by fraudulent mortgage derivatives that no one ever went to jail for?

Regarding the CIA, who ever gave them the right to influence the media, as admitted in the 70's Church commission? Where is the need for these gangsters to program the American public's brains? If you dont think they wouldnt aim to influence your children, look at MKUltra, what was the need for that kind of mind control knowledge?

Regarding Planned Parenthood, this agenda as outlined in the first post in this thread on the Jaffe Report was the production on the Kinsey Institute, which was funded by the Rockefeller foundation. We know from Aaron Russo's 'America: Freedom to Fascism' that the Rockefellars have the reputed illuminati attitude that the public are just 'eaters', cattle to be herded. They are probably getting a kick out of watching us bicker over their strategy's deployment. You see, this lbgt issue in Ontario was not an issue before someone caught the government's ear. There were no public demonstrations calling for the deletion of mothers/fathers from government documents. This is a fabricated issue furthering a hidden agenda to disenfranchise the family. We need to stand up and put this to an end now.

Rockefeller Foundation and Kinsey Institute:
    http://rockefeller100.org/exhibits/s...kinsey-reports

Aaron Russo discusses Rockefeller agenda:

CIA admits to Church Commission that it pays members of the media, including the press and hollywood, to influence the american public:
    Last edited by Justplain; 15th December 2016 at 23:32.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

TargeT (16th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    To Dedukshyn and Target, here is a quote from Masterplan whose link is in the first post in this thread:
    I've been inside a planned parent hood literally hundreds of times, just letting you know what I saw, if it was there it was far far higher up, the "grunts on the ground" didn't concern them selves with "why" they were always put near poor neighborhoods etc...

makes sense to me, that's the customer base... I dunno. It's ceratinly possible that large funding scheme's were predicted to have certain outcomes (more poor people abortions) but at the "store front" that wasn't the attitude or understanding of the employees I knew.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bruno (16th December 2016), Justplain (16th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I've been inside a planned parent hood literally hundreds of times, just letting you know what I saw, if it was there it was far far higher up, the "grunts on the ground" didn't concern them selves with "why" they were always put near poor neighborhoods etc...

makes sense to me, that's the customer base... I dunno. It's ceratinly possible that large funding scheme's were predicted to have certain outcomes (more poor people abortions) but at the "store front" that wasn't the attitude or understanding of the employees I knew.
    Hi Target, it makes sense that the workers on the ground had no knowledge of this hidden agenda, just as a soldier on the ground likely doesnt know the overall military strategy. We are really talking about the policy makers and their intentions, which are cleverly hidden in the trappings of helping people. We need to discern these devious plans, expose them and thwart them at every possible opportunity.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

TargeT (16th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

I came across a document called The Jaffe Memo a couple of weeks back which seems to be from a Planned Parenthood document. It may be relevant to this discussion here.

I made a thread about it:
    The "Jaffe Memo": Outline of Measures to Reduce Fertility - Is it legitimate and other questions?

Quote Posted by Searcher (here)
    I just came across this document outlining proposed measures for population control, which seems to be called "The Jaffe Memo" in the sources I searched. Here it is:

It is alleged to be a memo from Frederick Jaffe of Planned Parenthood to the president of the Population Council, Bernard Berelson.

Quote The Jaffe Memo was written in 1969 by Planned Parenthood’s then vice president Frederick Jaffe to the president of the Population Council, Bernard Berelson. The memo is featured in the 1970 October issue of Family Planning Perspectives, which is published by the Guttmacher Institute (the research arm of Planned Parenthood). This memo highlights the social constraints and economic deterrents/incentives to “reduce U.S. fertility”. Many of these social and economic factors have come to fruition.

It is cited by many pro-life, anti-abortion, conservative, Christian, "fundamentalist", etc. sites... examples are many if you put "Jaffe Memo" into a search engine.
    More discussion of this document in the thread.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Hervé (16th December 2016), Justplain (16th December 2016), Vward (17th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I came across a document called The Jaffe Memo a couple of weeks back which seems to be from a Planned Parenthood document. It may be relevant to this discussion here.

I made a thread about it:
    The "Jaffe Memo": Outline of Measures to Reduce Fertility - Is it legitimate and other questions?

I just came across this document outlining proposed measures for population control, which seems to be called "The Jaffe Memo" in the sources I searched. Here it is:

It is alleged to be a memo from Frederick Jaffe of Planned Parenthood to the president of the Population Council, Bernard Berelson.

Quote The Jaffe Memo was written in 1969 by Planned Parenthood’s then vice president Frederick Jaffe to the president of the Population Council, Bernard Berelson. The memo is featured in the 1970 October issue of Family Planning Perspectives, which is published by the Guttmacher Institute (the research arm of Planned Parenthood). This memo highlights the social constraints and economic deterrents/incentives to “reduce U.S. fertility”. Many of these social and economic factors have come to fruition.

It is cited by many pro-life, anti-abortion, conservative, Christian, "fundamentalist", etc. sites... examples are many if you put "Jaffe Memo" into a search engine.
    More discussion of this document in the thread.
    Yes, Searcher, the Jaffe Report is referred to in the first post in this thread. It is considered to be genuine. As outlined in the 'Masterplan' article (link also in first post) the Jaffe Report suggests the following measures to control the American population:

• Restructure family
    • Postpone or avoid marriage
    • Alter image of ideal family size
    • Compulsory education of children
    • Encourage increased homosexuality
    • Educate for family limitation
    • Fertility control agents in water supply
    • Encourage women to work and provide few child care facilities
    • Compulsory abortion of out-of-wedlock pregnancies
    • Compulsory sterilization of all who have two children except for a few who would be allowed three
    • Confine childbearing to a limited number of adults
    • Payments to encourage sterilization
    • Payments to encourage contraception
    • Payments to encourage abortion
    • Abortion and sterilization on demand

It’s shocking how many of these measures they have managed to achieve in the last 43 years.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Cara (17th December 2016), Hervé (16th December 2016), Vward (17th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

• “Lets Be Very Clear, Planned Parenthood is Not a Small Business” Dr. Paul Holds SBA Accountable:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

melissanederland (29th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member melissanederland's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wanted to mention that there also seems to be a ploy to make men appear less masculine and less capable in American media and in my opinion this seems to be a way to further break up the family unit. For instance, in many American commercials and movies, men are depicted as weak and stupid.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to melissanederland For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (29th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

• JUST IN: Cruz Decries Britney Spears Conservatorship, Says he's 'Emphatically' In #FreeBritney Camp:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2