+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Project Camelot interviews William Tompkins: Selected By Extraterrestrials

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,090 times in 2,402 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot interviews William Tompkins: Selected By Extraterrestrials

I'm bewildered why anyone cares a jot if he's wearing a wig or not. What has it got to do with the subject under discussion. What is that old (wise) saying?

Don't judge a book by its cover.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

BMJ (24th December 2016), ClandestineDisclosure (27th January 2017), DNA (24th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (27th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th December 2016), sunwings (24th December 2016), TrumanCash (25th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot interviews William Tompkins: Selected By Extraterrestrials

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    ... or a man by his hat.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (25th December 2016), Bayareamom (24th December 2016), BMJ (24th December 2016), ClandestineDisclosure (27th January 2017), David Trd1 (1st January 2017), DNA (24th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (27th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th December 2016), Hym (27th December 2016), Shannon (25th December 2016), sunwings (24th December 2016), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2016), TrumanCash (25th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ... or a man by his hat.
    Tut tut Mr. Ryan. Hats are a different thing entirely! I always judge a man by his hat!

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

BMJ (27th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

I'm bewildered why anyone cares a jot if he's wearing a wig or not. What has it got to do with the subject under discussion. What is that old (wise) saying?

With all respect, I'm bewildered that you and others keep missing the point that I (at least) am making about his hairpiece. It's not hard to understand. A presenter's, witness' etc... credibility is always relevant. Do we believe the person or not? Do we entertain doubts, even if we agree with some of what a person says? How people perceive and react to one's appearance is a function of, and bears on, credibility. While you may not have found Mr. Tompkins to be lacking in credibility, many people will conclude that his hairpiece makes him (and anyone) less credible. The more I think about it the more I'm inclined to believe that the hairpiece was also a message to his handlers and to the adapt that he is not giving away everything and that some things will remain covered up. In fact, there were several times in the interview when he would not answer a question or go down a certain path.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BMJ (27th December 2016), Ewan (27th December 2016), Shannon (28th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,090 times in 2,402 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

With all respect, I'm bewildered that you and others keep missing the point that I (at least) am making about his hairpiece. It's not hard to understand. A presenter's, witness' etc... credibility is always relevant. Do we believe the person or not? Do we entertain doubts, even if we agree with some of what a person says? How people perceive and react to one's appearance is a function of, and bears on, credibility. While you may not have found Mr. Tompkins to be lacking in credibility, many people will conclude that his hairpiece makes him (and anyone) less credible. The more I think about it the more I'm inclined to believe that the hairpiece was also a message to his handlers and to the adapt that he is not giving away everything and that some things will remain covered up. In fact, there were several times in the interview when he would not answer a question or go down a certain path.
    I think I did understand your point, though I appreciate you clarifying it in more detail. I understand the importance of credibility all too well but I still don't see how appearance has anything to do with the content of the message. Now, if we were talking about body language then I would pay more attention - as it seems the body often tells us things the speaker thinks are hidden.

My own personal feelings as to his credibilty are still wide open. I found much of it interesting but I never arrived at an opinion, or position, as to the veracity of any of it.

My father had his 90th birthday yesterday. He looks a mess because his vision has deteriorated, consequently when he shaves he invariably misses bits. His hair is windswept and straggly, whilst indoors! I doubt he realise quite how he looks, or perhaps no longer cares.

I think that man did care, to a degree. Perhaps his eyes were not so good either?

I would never wear a wig. But a little vanity does not equate so quickly with dishonesty (something to hide), does it?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

BMJ (28th December 2016), DNA (28th December 2016), drneglector (2nd January 2017), mountain_jim (30th December 2016), onawah (27th December 2016), robinr1 (3rd January 2017), Satori (28th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,794 times in 8,388 posts

Bill Tompkins is scheduled to speak with Jeff Rense again on the 28th, which is tomorrow night (Wednesday).

edit:

If you have a media player that you can add URLs for internet radio streams to, this is the address for the Rense Radio channel:

http://64.27.3.104:3121

It's no good just clicking on this link. You will have to copy and paste it into a media player URL entry box. I don't use or know about Windows Media Player, but I know it can be used with many others.

I use

{FREE] RadioSure http://www.radiosure.com/downloadz/
    [ has a handy record button ]

or {FREE] XMPlay. https://support.xmplay.com/

but there's lots.
    Last edited by norman; 27th December 2016 at 23:12.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (28th December 2016), DNA (28th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2016), onawah (27th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,794 times in 8,388 posts

The latest {2016-12-28} 3 hours with William Tompkins and Jeff Rense. Not much new stuff.

Hour 1:http://rense2.gsradio.net/rense/spec...122816_hr1.mp3

Hour 2:http://rense2.gsradio.net/rense/spec...122816_hr2.mp3

Hour 3:http://rense2.gsradio.net/rense/spec...122816_hr3.mp3
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bettye198 (30th December 2016), BMJ (31st December 2016), CurEus (31st December 2016), DNA (21st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st December 2016), onawah (30th December 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

I've listened/watched/read to pretty much everything I can find online about William Tomkins over the last few days.

He seems to corroborate a lot of disparate pieces of information that has come out over many years adding a few insights a tidbits of new information. Everything seems to be consistent to what we've heard before from others rather neatly supporting other whistle blowers. In that, he is at the very least consistent.

I am not able to tell if as a past employee of a Naval Intelligence unit he is engaging in one last kick at the can of misdirection and subterfuge or if he is genuinely revealing his lifetime of work. I don't really have the skill set to deconstruct or even verify the veracity of his supporting technical documentation. I find it slightly odd that he "received permission" from a superior to go ahead with his book but again we've heard that there may be a few drops of disclosure planned over the next few decades or until everyone involved is safely in their graves for their excesses to fund/deliver/hide these Secret Programs.

What he was refusing to talk about is not new....Kerry touched on it moreso than any other interviewer and that again is the abduction and depraved abuse of adults and children by Draco/Reptilians. His analysis of Draco - Nordic -Blues exopolitics is severely lacking and I tend to be of the opinion that he'd be tasked with producing a MUCH larger Solar Warden fleet for defense than what he discussed as currently being operational. He may have had to do so secretly?

We cannot have a base on the moon, and we were warned off but we have a fleet and a base on Mars? Confusing.
    IIRC Nordic "secretaries" were also reported by Linda Moulton Howe when discussing the construction of the "probes" with self actualizing software

I recall Richard Dolan doing a deathbed confessional last year or the year before of a very aged operative who also wanted to share/disclose information. I fail to see how we are any further ahead today over last week or last year.

No further ahead...unless he offers us some concrete plans for propulsion systems.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

BMJ (1st January 2017), DNA (21st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), norman (1st January 2017), onawah (1st January 2017)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Looking at the Orb thingy again I see it actualy light up Mr Tompkins cheek?
    I looked at it frame by frame and I saw the orb touched his hand too.
    If I don't forget, I can post the frames as pictures. But that takes some time.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

BMJ (2nd January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

I found it! This is the Richard Dolan interview with the dying retired military/CIA agent.
    Last edited by CurEus; 2nd January 2017 at 05:46. Reason: Trying to imbed video

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

ALLARON (21st January 2017), BMJ (2nd January 2017), DNA (21st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Boyd Bushman, a Senior Scientist at LOCKHEED MARTIN who speaks of first hand experience with Alien life forms and the UFO cover up at Area 51.

Speaking for the first time publicly with Photo's about his experience dealing with extraterrestrials, their craft and the Governments extraterrestrial cover up before his death. Boyd Bushman spoke with independent aerospace engineer Mark Q. Patterson shortly before his death last August 2014 and made some surprising and highly questionable claims about real aliens working at Area 51, faster than light travel and work on anti-gravity technology.
    [video]Boyd Bushman, a Senior Scientist at LOCKHEED MARTIN who speaks of first hand experience with Alien life forms and the UFO cover up at Area 51. Speaking for the first time publicly with Photo's about his experience dealing with extraterrestrials, their craft and the Governments extraterrestrial cover up before his death. Boyd Bushman spoke with independent aerospace engineer Mark Q. Patterson shortly before his death last August 2014 and made some surprising and highly questionable claims about real aliens working at Area 51, faster than light travel and work on anti-gravity technology.

Volume warning for the intro I've skipped ahead tot he interview

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

ALLARON (21st January 2017), BMJ (2nd January 2017), Curious77 (1st February 2017), DNA (21st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), TrumanCash (7th January 2017)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Unhappy Re: Project Camelot interviews William Tompkins: Selected By Extraterrestrials

An update from Kerry regarding Mr Tompkins & a sheduled interview...

Published 18th January 2017

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (19th January 2017), DNA (21st January 2017), drneglector (21st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), Matthew (21st January 2017), mountain_jim (22nd January 2017), PathWalker (21st January 2017), TrumanCash (19th January 2017)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=DNA;1121142]
    Quote Posted by norman (here)

1. Did anyone understand the extent of the Nazi situation with the Germans living under the Antarctic? Are the Nazi's who left for Antarctica autonomous and living under their own rule? Or are they subservient to the Reptilians?
    2. The story about Admiral Byrd was nice to hear as told by Tompkins, but was he saying that the US fleet lead by Admirals Byrd and Nemitz was encountered by reptilians in flying saucers or was it human Nazi Germans in flying saucers?
    3. When talking about the Vrill society and Maria Orsic, did Tompkins state that the Vrill society was in fact successful in creating a spaceship of their own, separate from Hitler's Nazi's? And did the Vrill society leave planet earth on this ship?

When Tompkins started talking about the moon being a reptilian space ship for monitoring this quadrant of space there were so many different directions Kerry could have gone here, not the least of which would have been to have mentioned Croww777 and his work with the lunar wave, implicating that much of the time we view the moon is through a false moon halogram. It would have been nice to have heard Tompkin's reply to this.

Also, while Tompkins was mentioning the battle of LA, he seemed to state that folks in the vicinity of the craft received a telepathic message. Kerry never followed up here by asking what the message was. Did anybody else understand what the message was?

Tompkins mentions Solar Warden, and Kerry, instead of asking question unique to Tompkins about what this meant she goes into how she knows about it as well, missing a great opportunity to let Tompkins elaborate on the story himself.

Tompkins also mentions that there were hieroglyphs found under the great pyramid in Giza, and that these hieroglyphs were also found in a downed UFO.
    Kerry never followed up with any questions about what the hieroglyphs found under the pyramid at Giza stated.
    I explored some of these questions in my latest interview with Bill. That video is posted below. The list of questions I ask are posted in the description field. I've captured your questions, and the questions form others on this blog, to run past Bill the next time I see him. I think they're all excellent questions and along the line of questions I've asked, and continue to ask, him. I will say that there are moments where Bill asks me to stop recording; because, we go farther than he's allowed. My feeling is the same as yours on the the gut feeling, which is good to hear.

Bill's next appearance will be on the Jeff Rense show Monday night, January 23, 2017 from 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. Pacific Time.

UPDATED January 27, 2017
    I just received this notice from Frank Chille: "For Those Who May Have Missed The Return of William Tompkins with Jeff Rense - The UFO Disclosure Continues.

Another Extraordinary Series of Conversations"

Hour 1
    http://rense2.gsradio.net/rense/spec...012317_hr2.mp3

Hour 2
    http://rense2.gsradio.net/rense/spec...012317_hr3.mp3

William Tompkins Documents Link
    http://www.rense.com/general96/deepspaceexmp4.html
    Last edited by ClandestineDisclosure; 27th January 2017 at 22:45. Reason: Added Links to Jeff Rense January 23rd interviews

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Basho (21st January 2017), DNA (21st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)

Anyone notice at point 38:21 in the above posted vid, you see what could be an orb hovering around.
    Yes, I noticed it when I was sitting there interviewing the guys. It's not an orb. It is sunlight reflecting off of the front door's glass when Dr. Wood's wife arrived home from shopping.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

DNA (21st January 2017)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I'll get back to topic. What is very suspicious to me is why over so many years that Mr. Tompkins has gravitated to so few interviewers with the bulk being such red flag characters - Rense, Sala, Cassidy plus Wilcock/Goode going out of their way to single him out and sidle up to him, also at top of the red flag list.

Something is not being said.
    You're right about one thing - some things are not being said. Bill has his reasons for withholding information; and, not everyone is keen about that. Me, Jeff Rense, Michael Salla, and Dr. Robert Wood are doing our best to help Bill. If you haven't seen my interviews yet, I've provided a URL below.

In the meantime, I'm constantly accumulating sets of questions for Bill - from the forum and my YouTube subscribers. In my experience talking with Bill and recording Q&A, I'm finding we arrive at a certain point in my line of questions; and, we pause recording. Bill tells me he can't talk about this or that. That's just the way is. Anyhow, I have recorded four interviews with Bill (below). The latest one, posted about a week ago, is a follow-up to the first three and presents about thirty questions - many of them were submitted from my YouTube viewers and subscribers. As far as Bill gravitating to so few interviewers, keep in mind that he's only recently gone public. He is an older guy with a very specific set of priorities. At the top of his list, after his health, is to complete his second book and get it into print - a goal that all of us, in our own ways, have been trying to help him accomplish.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Basho (21st January 2017), BMJ (21st January 2017), DNA (21st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2017), Longjohn (2nd February 2017)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    Boyd Bushman, a Senior Scientist at LOCKHEED MARTIN who speaks of first hand experience with Alien life forms and the UFO cover up at Area 51.

Speaking for the first time publicly with Photo's about his experience dealing with extraterrestrials, their craft and the Governments extraterrestrial cover up before his death. Boyd Bushman spoke with independent aerospace engineer Mark Q. Patterson shortly before his death last August 2014 and made some surprising and highly questionable claims about real aliens working at Area 51, faster than light travel and work on anti-gravity technology.
    [video]Boyd Bushman, a Senior Scientist at LOCKHEED MARTIN who speaks of first hand experience with Alien life forms and the UFO cover up at Area 51. Speaking for the first time publicly with Photo's about his experience dealing with extraterrestrials, their craft and the Governments extraterrestrial cover up before his death. Boyd Bushman spoke with independent aerospace engineer Mark Q. Patterson shortly before his death last August 2014 and made some surprising and highly questionable claims about real aliens working at Area 51, faster than light travel and work on anti-gravity technology.

Volume warning for the intro I've skipped ahead tot he interview

Why does he say at 8:55 "I did not say a metal once" ? I don't know what the first element is that he said, because I can't understand him properly; but the last one he said palladium. That is a metal. It isn't a non metal and metal at the same time like germanium, its 100% a metal as far as I know. Sorry about off topic, maybe we can move this to another thread?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

DNA (21st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2017)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)

Why does he say at 8:55 "I did not say a metal once" ? I don't know what the first element is that he said, because I can't understand him properly; but the last one he said palladium. That is a metal. It isn't a non metal and metal at the same time like germanium, its 100% a metal as far as I know. Sorry about off topic, maybe we can move this to another thread?
    (Clarifying info only)

He says 'Telluride', (or 'Tellurite'), but he meant Tellurium (element 52). He also cited Germanium and Palladium. Yes, metals, but he may have been tight in his own (loose!) definition.

There are problems with Bushman's video, as the 'ET photos' he showed were just those of a doll. (Likely, he was given the photos, was fooled, and did not know that.)

This is actually all discussed here:

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (21st January 2017), Basho (21st January 2017), DNA (22nd January 2017), drneglector (21st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2017), Matthew (21st January 2017)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

It would be interesting to Have Bombard's Body Language to take a look at people like Tompkins and a couple of other folks. I may very well consider donating to her just to do that . I wish I could get her to look at Pete Peterson's latest interview, but the interview isn't free to watch, so she wouldn't be able to put it on youtube for us to see.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd January 2017)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by 7alon (here)

(Clarifying info only)

He says 'Telluride', (or 'Tellurite'), but he meant Tellurium (element 52). He also cited Germanium and Palladium. Yes, metals, but he may have been tight in his own (loose!) definition.

There are problems with Bushman's video, as the 'ET photos' he showed were just those of a doll. (Likely, he was given the photos, was fooled, and did not know that.)

This is actually all discussed here:
    I was a bit surprised that a scientist of this man's caliber would be easily duped, so do you think there is a possibility this 'Doll' was produced after the photo to discredit him-like 'have this doll made and released into the shops made to look like this photo!'?

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd January 2017)

39. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

WILLIAM TOMPKINS: SELECTED BY EXTRATERRESTRIALS - PART TWO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPMOjV9SMOo
    [/B]

Here is what William Tompkins a government "non-whistle-blower", insider who discloses the alien/military/industrial/complex and its history and how it relates to the development of our evolution as a people and government involved in extraterrestrial experiments for thousands of years.

Skip Part I -- my notes will cover it and Part II is the most interesting.

Published December 15, 2016 . . .

Tompkins says that for 6,000 years population has been misinformed due to draco-reptilian control -- also our sciences, etal.

Tompkins begins talking about February 1942 and the "Battle of LA" -- "a real event" I've heard of it before, but need to know more about -- but seems that was when he began receiving information telepathically.
    "People up all night long. No one scared. No one sick. No one died. Only people killed were from our own shrapnel. Also seen over Santa Barbara.
    Thousands of vehicles came in over US from 1:30 to 5:00 am."
    Think he also said "two down/not occupied, Rainbow Pier, Long Beach."
    "All people who saw this knew they were extra-terrestrials."

(This occurred just before he was taken out of high school.)

Donald Douglas, Sr. saw it --
    Within one week of the sighting, arranged secret meetings, including 2 Army Generals
    and 2 Air Force Generals. He confirms for Kerry, Le May was one of the Generals.
    Beginning of MJ12. Forrestal was not in meetings. Later, Bobby Inman took over meetings/26 years.

Thompkins went to work for Douglas - Model builder - Wind tunnel models

Confirms again that "thousands of people got info telepathically at that time."

Evidently he was getting design ideas from a woman he worked with at Douglas.
    And that there were "3 Nordic people at Douglas - but denied Nordic."

Disclosure Project is hoping to get more people out to tell story -- they are threatened.

Tompkins mentions "Red Stone" and "Nordic Mind Control" --

Talks about Moon Landing. Kerry comments that Module was like a tin can.
    Tompkins continues to interject info about Moon landing from time to time, but takes a long time to get it out.

Mentions Dr. Davis and Von Braun/NASA
    Adds that Germans were involved w/Rockets before WWI.
    Had partial assistance from aliens. (?)
    Germany - no computers then. And underground launch silo.
    Tompkins wanted change to closed facility - Vertical assembly building.

Says there is a "Get together" of ET's -- 30 different ET groups.
    Location, not a planet -- it's a vehicle.
    Comments that "Draco-Reptilians" on moon -- hundreds of them (re moon landing)
    Kerry asks about their appearance and he says: "Ugly, 9 feet tall, lizard-alligator skin"
    They can shift to human -- all of them do.

Says Bush, Clinton and (guy you just got rid of) Obama are Reptilians.
    Trump - NO.

Groups work together. Our moon is a vehicle.
    Explains that there are 4 arms over our galaxy - Earth - rotating area --
    on tip of Milky Way galaxy. Our earth/their lab.
    Seems to say: Earth is in position at end of their galaxy's arm and gets picked up.

In meetings, discuss wars and disagreements, but may be at war with two guys who are also in group. Our _____ Command Center for Gallaxy.
    Large facilities, too - for other people.

TRW Systems --#1 think tank out of Douglas -- unlimited funds.

Germany WWII was manufacturing ET type vehicles; taken out of Germany to Antarctica.

"Massive - threatening"

Douglas knew Northrup -- suddenly Starship Enterprise --
    Boeing and Rockwell Space Building (carriers.)

90% o fit taken out of Germany before end of WWII to Antarctica.

Military: Public needs to know lies for 6,000 years. Every country/European-Asian.

Something coming? Hoping will take place to release the subject. Why now?

Tompkins gets back to Moon Landing -- says astronauts first planted Free Mason's flag and a plaque ... with Reptilians watching. Then they planted American flag and then picture taking. Then, Armstrong statement -- "Massive - threatening."

There's a drawing of a huge crater -- and UFO's surrounding one side of the crater.
    And below their vehicles, hundreds of Reptilians standing.

(Btw, Tompkins is 93 years old -- Kerry asks if he has had an offer to live 3,000+ years?
    And "Extended Life" comments by Kerry.
    Tompkins says that Draco's educated some of the German people -- and that Extended Life was involved in Douglas. Believe he said "buy or big program at ____?"

Mentions Davis and Von Braun.

Kerry asks how the Extended Life thing works and he adds that he expects to enter the program and his wife and children, as well. Tompkins says Extended Life involves taking a pill - one every month for four months -- or an injection.
    At the end of 4 months, you revert to age 29 - or 23.
    Women to age 21.
    Plus 400% greater facility of brain. -- Maybe 800%.

Nordics live to 3,000 - 4,000 years old.

Tomkins hasn't been able to sign up yet. He will sign up for himself and family.

(Somewhere here we crossed into Part 2, but not sure just when)

Tompkins repeats that Reptilians have lied about everything.
    Kerry asks if they are the Annunaki -- and he says "yes."
    Tompkins says that some are positive (re aliens), most good people ...
    BUT, Draco-Reptilians controlling.
    And he repeats again, we're talking about two or three species versus thousands of species.

Kerry comments on know we have bases on Mars. And that there are wars going on.
    Partial Wars - 2008/09.

Back to Reverse aging idea -- "less than 24 months available to save people -- $$ to get on list."

Kerry asks a question about "Raptors" and looked it up -- and she does connect it to a time of alleged wipe out of dinosaurs. Here's a link to a story on it which I haven't read yet -- Shock claim: 'Some dinosaurs left Earth before comet hit to become intelligent ET raptors" http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...d-aliens-exist

Kerry says they were reptilians who went off planet and working with Air Force?
    Looking for more positive way.

Kerry also mentions "blood sacrifice" (about 49:00 on video 2) -
    And humans taken away and used as slaves.
    Tomkins says it is a "far worse problem re whole blood situation.
    How to say that to the public?

Kerry connects this to "Pizzagate" -- pedophiles starting to be exposed everywhere.

Tompkins comments that Bob Wood is a "genius." And that he wants it all exposed.
    But, Tompkins thinks it is "too heavy" and would prevent more people from getting involved in subject. And he very much wants the public to be able to know as much about the subject as possible so they will get involved.

Tompkins mentions that Draco-Reptilians control a number of planets, not just Earth.

He also confirms that reverse aging is real -- (less than 24 months available?) --
    but he doesn't know how it will work.

Tompkins says we have 23 types of ET's. "Blue people helping, very tall, hairy legs."

Raptors (time of dinosaurs going extinct) - aligned with Navy/Air Force - working with us - their Queen more positive relationships rather than eating us.

And Tompkins confirms to Kerry again -- "Far worse than what you just said.
    He knows a whole lot more about it -- 80% won't believe -- will kill what Disclosure is trying to do. (Bob Wood referred to above helped him with his book.) But Tompkins doesn't want the whole story out -- not to turn them off.

Kerry mentions twice someone by name of Mark Richards, currently in prison?

She adds, "Humans are not protecting themselves or their children. How can we protect them?" Camelot is suggested? MIC know?

Kerry asks about 1946 - "Hi Jump operation by Navy"

Tompkins says, "WWII ended -- We didn't win."
    Time of "Project Paperclip" --
    Nimitz --- ABOUT 50 MINUTES ON THE VIDEO FOR DISCUSSION

Attempt to go to South Pole to clean up the mess down there.
    Involved facilities moved to Antarctica from Germany to there an slave labor.

Came up on Pacific side --
    UFO's came out of ocean on both sides.
    All aircraft eliminated in about 20 minutes. Everything sunk.
    Byrd/Nimitz went back as fast as they could -- mission failed to do any damage.
    Mission was to pick up prisoners and then to blow up the facilities.
    We never went back. No ability to fight Draco/Reptilian forces.
    They don't want Nordics there.

Tompkins again: 2 Trillion galaxies out there.

Kerry asks, "Who is the head Annunaki?" -- and he says not familiar.

She continues on to say that Mark Richards suggests earth changes ahead/
    Camelot 2017 - Kick off date?

Tompkins begins to talk about a cousin -- Walter something -- and both families have rented houses in Hollywood. Cousin become Astro-geophysicist/Texas -- one of top 5.

Talks about Earth's uneven rotation --
    Continent split --
    three problems
    1 - volcanoes, all going
    2 - Earthquakes
    3- Pacific plate

Aware of problems with Earth -- geological.

Tompkins worked for TRW -- cousin was a consultant there.
    Plates climbing back under other plates? Some in South America.

Not too many people live through those events.
    Geologically, earth isn't a good place to live.

Tompkins mentions "beautiful planets -- gorgeous places to live --
    possibly suggests that Nordics move people off Earth to Utopian life.
    The next date for either of 3 problems to hit us?
    Nordics are our cousins."

Talks about vehicles 17 Kilometers long
    See his book: "Selected by Extra-Terrestrials.

Tomkins adds: "We don't just die here and that's it --
    We have a whole lot of other stuff to do."
    And that you can even relive new versions of an earlier life.

Kerry asks about artificial intelligence -- about 1:19 on video --

Tomkins comments that "more fear some ET's than Draco/Reptilians -
    dealt with them both -- white hats and black hats -- some support
    draco/reptilians - some helping Nordic and Blues.

That's it --

Of course, not a perfect TEXT --

PS: Thank you to whomever moved my post here -- didn't know there was so much information already here about Tompkins and other connected articles and videos. Have a lot of catching up to do!!
    Last edited by Curious77; 26th January 2017 at 04:00.

40. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

bettye198 (23rd January 2017), BMJ (24th January 2017), Cidersomerset (23rd January 2017), DeDukshyn (23rd January 2017), DNA (24th January 2017), drneglector (24th January 2017), enigma3 (23rd January 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th January 2017), Inversion (23rd January 2017), Kryztian (24th January 2017), Longjohn (3rd February 2017), Nasu (23rd January 2017), Olaf (24th January 2017), onawah (23rd January 2017), sheme (23rd January 2017), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2017), The Freedom Train (24th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast