+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: John Moore Correlates Pole Shift Info He Has Gleaned From Multiple Millitary Sources

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Default John Moore Correlates Pole Shift Info He Has Gleaned From Multiple Millitary Sources

I'd like to start off with this Edgar Cayce reading where he talks of a life to come in 2100 A.D. This before the meat of the thread topic.

Quote "I had been born again in 2100 A.D. in Nebraska. The sea apparently covered all of the western part of the country, as the city where I lived was on the coast. The family name was a strange one. At an early age as a child I declared myself to be Edgar Cayce who had lived 200 years before. Scientists, men with long beads, little hair, and thick glasses, were called in to observe me. They decided to visit the places where I said I had been born, lived, and worked in Kentucky, Alabama, New York, Michigan, and Virginia.

"Taking me with them the group of scientists visited these places in a long, cigar-shaped metal flying ship which moved at a high speed.

"Water covered part of Alabama. Norfolk, Virginia, had become an immense seaport. New York had been destroyed either by war or an immense earthquake and was being rebuilt. Industries were scattered over the countryside. Most of the houses were built of glass. Many records of my work as Edgar Cayce were discovered and collected.

"The group returned to Nebraska, taking the records with them to study... These changes in the Earth will come to pass, for the time and times and half times are at an end, and there begins those periods for the readjustments..."
    John Moore is a salt of the earth Christian Fundamentalist type who through happen stance was exposed to info regarding earth changes that the United States is preparing for.
    Mr. Moore then went about attempting to collect information from various intelligence officers who would object by stating they could not tell because of Security Clearance and Mr. Moore gets around this through presenting information that the witness then corroborates with a series of eye blinks.
    Most distressing would be flooding in the Southern US, Mississippi Basin and East Coast.
    John Moore outlines how not a few Navy Officers have been informed to move to the Ozark Hills of Missouri, stating that this area is extremely safe.
    John Moore states that this is corroborated one day by a Home Insurance VIP asking John "why are so many retired Navy personal moving to the Ozarks of Missouri?".
    Furthermore this seems to be substantiated by a Jesse Ventura "Conspiracy Files" where they were investigating a very small town in the Missouri Ozarks with vast underground facilities built and constant shipments coming in to accommodate it. If anyone can find that Jesse Ventura show, that would be very validating.
    And lastly, John Moore states that this is all expected to take place in 2017.
    I highly recommend watching.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyKQTQEzak4
    Last edited by DNA; 20th April 2017 at 07:41.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

bluestflame (27th December 2016), BMJ (26th December 2016), Buzzie (26th December 2016), Cidersomerset (25th December 2016), fourty-two (26th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th December 2016), Hazelfern (25th December 2016), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), JimM (26th December 2016), justntime2learn (16th March 2020), mahasamatman (27th December 2016), Matthew (26th December 2016), mischief (28th December 2016), regnak (26th December 2016), WhiteLove (26th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: John Moore Correlates Pole Shift Info He Has Gleaned From Multiple Millitary Sources

I couldn't find it on youtube, but I found it on Daily Motion.

Here is the Jesse Ventura special referred to earlier, where Ventura explores this underground facility/facilities in a small town in the Ozarks. At 04:00 they begin talking about the Ozarks. At 33:30 you see a large underground area that a car can pull into. It's an underground garage fit for multiple office buildings in NewYork City, but not anything at all that should be in a town of less than 10,000 people, my guess now is that access to this parking garage is probably now completely restricted in access. Also the construction of the parking lot itself should be noted, for instead of concrete poured into cylinders to make support pillars they have simple carved rock, and this is probably indicative of the entire complex and the rock in the area making this location so attractive in turning into an underground facility.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x30...012_shortfilms
    Last edited by DNA; 26th December 2016 at 02:34.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

bluestflame (27th December 2016), BMJ (26th December 2016), Cidersomerset (25th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th December 2016), GaelVictor (26th December 2016), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), justntime2learn (16th March 2020), mahasamatman (27th December 2016), Matthew (26th December 2016), regnak (26th December 2016), sheme (26th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Default Re: John Moore Correlates Pole Shift Info He Has Gleaned From Multiple Millitary Sources

Tantalizing start, mention Edgar Cayce and I will always come looking. We're best friends just about.
    The moment I started looking for deeper answers, Edgar arrived in my mail box through the foundations mailings. Circa 1992 or thereabout. Thanks for the thread DNA, we'll see what happens. This is the year to behold. I have listened to John before and as far as I recall he was disregarded on the forum. Gio, you here?

My eyes and ears are perked.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

bluestflame (27th December 2016), DNA (26th December 2016), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), justntime2learn (16th March 2020), regnak (26th December 2016), sheme (26th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Awh Damn hopefully it doesn't flood down in the south cuz I have to go back down there for basic training but half of this **** never takes place anyway. I remember seeing the wildfires in Georgia then seeing the Ben Fulfors post about how they said they were trying to flush out cabal members or whatever from underground.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Hazelfern gio is gone from Avalon he is now at the one truth and very soon to be the top poster there as the one truth is not as busy as here .

Why did gio leave Avalon there are many much more informed than me about that I'm not sure

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

DNA (26th December 2016), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), kirolak (28th December 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by jonsnow (here)
    Why did gio leave Avalon there are many much more informed than me about that I'm not sure
    These two posts were made as announcements, a few months ago.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th December 2016 at 16:12.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DNA (27th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th December 2016), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), kirolak (28th December 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

To put the Pole Shift thing into perspective: in late 1927 into January 1928 there were freak weather conditions in England. Percy Wyndham Lewis describes ‘constant hurricanes’:
    Quote ”all the lobsters left the bed of the Channel and North Sea and came up onto the beaches for safety... Then... one morning when people got up... and went out into the street... they most of them fell down – there were five thousand accidents and many deaths. (This was a sheet of ice very thin and exceedingly slippery laid down on the pavements). The winds... blew a man two miles in a bath chair... and several people have been blown over and killed. A tidal wave came up the Thames ... from the North Sea at dead of night and drowned twenty people in cellars at Westminster and Putney ... They say the Magnetic Pole is changing its position.” Quoted in Paul O’Keeffe, Some Sort of Genius: a Life of Wyndham Lewis, London, Jonathan Cape, 2000 p.273

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

bluestflame (27th December 2016), DNA (27th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2016), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), wnlight (27th December 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Thanks for the Video DNA. It was one of the first I saw discussing possible Earth Changes and re watching it again gave me some perspective a decade or so later. John More has a website called Thelibteryman.com and engages in interviews, podcasts and the like. My favourite guests of his is James McCanny who is an independent plasma physics/astronomy research scientist. IIRC he is the progenitor of the original " electric Universe" theory and took the time to trace Dr. Harrington;s research into Planet X which he believes was comet Hale-Bop on a collision course with Earth. It rapidly slowed down once it started discharging it's electrical load...we missed it and its' moon by about 3 months. Now there are literally dozens and dozens of trans Neptunian bodies being discovered every year now...busy little solar system we live in!

Cayce has always been interesting and I find his work to be very compelling. His maps of the New North America is something that makes more and more sense with changes to sea levels.

If we observe separate investigations into Earth changes we can see researchers like Graham Hancock are uncovering the remains of massive cataclysms of impact events on the planet, superwaves of Space Energy as theorized by Dr. Paul Laviolette or massive plasma and electrical discharges from rogue planets (Velikofsky and Walt Thornhill).

It "seems" every 10-12,000 years or so we encounter massive changes to our world. Pole shifts, impact events, ice ages, ice melts, earth changes....I used to be morbidly fascinated with all of this. Not so much anymore.
    Last edited by CurEus; 27th December 2016 at 17:29.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

DNA (28th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2016), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), onawah (27th December 2016), TargeT (27th December 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I suspect that the John Moore video is old. Anyway, I know that the Navy map is at least thirty years old. I saw it way back then. The rest of what I write here is based upon my meditation and dowsing for truth. Although the following scenario cannot be proven until it happens, it is more believable than the Navy map. It is even more believable now when we consider recent news of the impact that fracking earthquakes are having upon the Midcontinent Rift System. Look up those terms.

The ocean coastline (Earth) changes are more likely to happen in the year 2019. The East coast will not be submerged in this century. (Except we may loose some of the islands to tides, currents and tsunami.) Edgar Cayce also foretold (and I agree) that Norfolk, Virginia will be safe. I do agree with the Navy that the Missouri Ozark mountains will remain safe. The west coast will remain unchanged in 2019, but much will be lost by 2100 - particularly in the Northwest. A large portion of the Midwest will be submerged in late 2019. Louisiana will be lost to the sea, but not Wisconsin. Large parts of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Nebraska will also be drowned. The city of Saint Louis (my birthplace) stretches from the Ozarks down to the Missouri river and along the Mississippi river. The lowest parts of the city may be submerged. I see the arch rising out of the water. Many other places in the world will see land submerge or emerge in 2019 as the Earth changes.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

DNA (28th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2016), janette (1st August 2021), JChombre (28th December 2016), Jean-Marie (27th December 2016), regnak (27th December 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Warren,

Thank you for your posts. Do you see anything on the Northwest side of Chicago? In reference to parts of the Midwest being submerged?

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Jean-Marie,
    In the year 2019, Earth changes will cause a widening of the Mississippi river as far North as the Illinois river. It will not cause changes in the Chicago area, nor even in Central Illinois where most of my relatives live. Later, the Midcontinent Rift System (MCR) will continue to dip lower into the crust and allow the waters of the Gulf of Mexico to reach Lake Superior with dire consequences for Iowa and Wisconsin. But although that will not happen in our lifetimes, it could happen before the year 2100. I have not been studying that far into the future because the timeline contains so many conflicting possibilities. Since 2010, I have been concentrating on a twenty-year time frame.

More germane to your question however, it is accepted geology that the land around Lake Michigan is still slowly rising from the depression caused by the geologically recent ice age glaciers. This has caused shifting of the lake shoreline as the lake is becoming even more shallow. I have spent much of my life along the Wisconsin shoreline of the lake and seen for myself how it is very slowly shifting. In effect, the lake will definitely continue to move away from the city of Chicago. The effect is greater as you travel North.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

DNA (28th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2016), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), JChombre (28th December 2016), Jean-Marie (27th December 2016)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    A large portion of the Midwest will be submerged in late 2019. Louisiana will be lost to the sea, but not Wisconsin. Large parts of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Nebraska will also be drowned. The city of Saint Louis (my birthplace) stretches from the Ozarks down to the Missouri river and along the Mississippi river. The lowest parts of the city may be submerged. I see the arch rising out of the water. Many other places in the world will see land submerge or emerge in 2019 as the Earth changes.

This is based on intuitive "dowsing" ?

Well I don't know why (probably science, history, pattern based analysis & maybe a hint of intuition) But I have a very strong "belief" ( and I guess it's just that) that none of this will happen. That we will continue much as we have (earth wise) beyond 2019 and no large parts of the US will be "submerged" at all.

I also feel there is a lot of validity to this theory:

Which makes "less" land mass difficult to come by, as the continual stretching growth of the planet opens more and more vastly deep ocean trenches. (I live right next to one currently) and the earth is clearly going into a cooling period (predicted mini-ice age) Which, in general, causes glacial growth (as of Dec 7 we are at a new RECORD MAXIMUM level of ice) and Sea level DROPS as more and more water is trapped on land in the form of ice (recall that in the last ice age a good portion of North America was covered in a mile thick sheet of ice).
    Last edited by TargeT; 27th December 2016 at 18:42.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2016), DNA (28th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2016), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), ks4ever (27th December 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th December 2016), Sir Eltor (27th December 2016)

23. Link to Post #13
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Which makes "less" land mass difficult to come by, as the continual stretching growth of the planet opens more and more vastly deep ocean trenches. (I live right next to one currently) and the earth is clearly going into a cooling period (predicted mini-ice age) Which, in general, causes glacial growth (as of Dec 7 we are at a new RECORD MAXIMUM level of ice) and Sea level DROPS as more and more water is trapped on land in the form of ice (recall that in the last ice age a good portion of North America was covered in a mile thick sheet of ice).
    Agreed with regards suddenly emerging landmasses. It seems hard to accept that this is ever likely to happen. For everything that's known of the geological record, there's no precedent for this, at least not that I'm aware of.

But the sudden submergence of landmasses is different, and could one day happen. I am convinced that mass flooding events have occurred in Earth's past, and on epic, civilization-ending scales. But the timing of these doomsday scenarios is the main question. It's a matter of when, rather than if (imo).
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2016), DNA (28th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2016), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), Sir Eltor (27th December 2016), TargeT (27th December 2016), wnlight (27th December 2016)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Target, The "the continual stretching growth of the planet" that you refer to might well be part of the dip in the land mass along the Mid Continent Rift. Exactly that has happened in the past. BTW, I fully agree with you that a mini-ice age is now on our doorsteps.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2016), DNA (28th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2016), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), Jean-Marie (27th December 2016), Sir Eltor (27th December 2016), TargeT (27th December 2016)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    But the sudden submergence of landmasses is different, and could one day happen. I am convinced that mass flooding events have occurred in Earth's past, and on epic, civilization-ending scales. But the timing of these doomsday scenarios is the main question. It's a matter of when, rather than if (imo).
    I'm un-aware of a historical record of that, however we do have a lot of evidence to the fact that some coastal areas seem to have portions submerged (even today) ie: the large undewater pyramids etc... But I do not recall ever reading about a large landmass submerging (perhaps Atlantis, but myths only barely figure in at this point). Everything seems to be coastal, and located next to an existing land mass.

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Target, The "the continual stretching growth of the planet" that you refer to might well be part of the dip in the land mass along the Mid Continent Rift. Exactly that has happened in the past. BTW, I fully agree with you that a mini-ice age is now on our doorsteps.
    But the rift is relatively small (1,200 miles) and inactive, I don't know that this is a factor anymore, other than a very interesting place for mineral exploration.
    Last edited by TargeT; 27th December 2016 at 19:34.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DNA (28th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2016), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (1st August 2021)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,057 times in 8,171 posts

If THIS !

Can produce a 15 meter tidal range................

I'm frightened by the possibilities.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (28th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2016), Hervé (28th December 2016), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), TargeT (27th December 2016)

31. Link to Post #17
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Well one example of a significant (and relatively recent) mass-flooding event I could cite would be Doggerland, a natural land-bridge that existed between Great Britain and the rest of northern Europe. A large area was flooded and submerged by rising sea levels at the end of the last Ice Age.

Sure, this may not have ended much of a civilization per se, and I don't expect it would've swept all before it over night in a single cataclysm, rather encroaching sea water probably forced tribal groups of various hunter gatherers to gradually resettle.

But expanding upon the theme, I was thinking of the works of Graham Hancock, (and there's a good number of threads around on his work), which suggests that in some places similar flooding events were possibly more sudden. Many will conclude that what he has uncovered is merely evidence, rather than conclusive proof. Personally, from everything I've read, I think there is no doubt - again in my opinion. As far as something on a grander scale, we could indeed mention Atlantis and Lemuria...but that's another thread
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

DNA (28th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2016), janette (1st August 2021), Sir Eltor (27th December 2016), TargeT (27th December 2016), wnlight (27th December 2016)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    If THIS !

Can produce a 15 meter tidal range................

I'm frightened by the possibilities.
    I'm not sure if you meant it this way... but I absolutely agree... Influence from large astral bodies (aka meteors) are terrifying.. but unless it's going insanely fast, we'll see it coming (I hope); but I'm not sure if it's worse to see it coming or not?

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I was thinking of the works of Graham Hancock, (and there's a good number of threads around on his work), which suggests that in some places similar flooding events were possibly more sudden. Many will conclude that what he has uncovered is merely evidence, rather than conclusive proof. Personally, from everything I've read, I think there is no doubt - again in my opinion. As far as something on a grander scale, we could indeed mention Atlantis and Lemuria...but that's another thread
    I thought his work was mostly about the massive meteor strikes (in which case, I toss everything I said out the window, depending on the size of hte meteor strike our world could be drastically changed).

any rich fertile "delta" area is at extreme risk (Louisiana... most of it...) because like the Doggerland it's very close to sea level already and in the case of Louisiana, it's all deposited sedimentary, hardly stable land.

Another good example is probably in the Bearing strait,though I guess that's a theory.. but it's a pretty large land mass from what i read (well, theoretically large... haha)

Still, both those areas are largely what I would consider "coastal"
    Where are you?

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DNA (28th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2016), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), justntime2learn (16th March 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th December 2016)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I read that in prehistory, New Zealand was much larger and now called Zealand. Then much of the continent sank below the ocean. This was not caused by rising water due to icecap melting. This is explained by rapid tectonic plate movement. Geologists are fairly good at pinpointing when events happened in the distant past but have little evidence of how long it took for the event to complete. I.e., the last magnetic pole reversal was nearly 600,000 years ago, but did the reversal take ten months or ten centuries? That question still feeds much controversy. We'll save Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu for another thread.

When I wrote "Exactly that has happened in the past." I was referring to the dip in the NA craton along what is now called the MCR which was very deep and then filled with a massive amount of magma. There are published signs in Wisconsin and Iowa that the MCR is on the move again.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

DNA (28th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2016), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), Jean-Marie (27th December 2016), TargeT (27th December 2016)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I do recall seeing recent videos of the huge tide that flooded streets of Miami; can't recall the exact date. That in itself should be a major warning showing that even small events can wreak havoc.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DNA (28th December 2016), Hym (4th August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), Jean-Marie (27th December 2016), wnlight (28th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast