+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: John Moore Correlates Pole Shift Info He Has Gleaned From Multiple Millitary Sources

1. Link to Post #21
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: John Moore Correlates Pole Shift Info He Has Gleaned From Multiple Millitary Sources

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    I do recall seeing recent videos of the huge tide that flooded streets of Miami; can't recall the exact date. That in itself should be a major warning showing that even small events can wreak havoc.
    probably during one of the hurricanes, that's a pretty common occurrence though and it's not tidal, it's due to the storm.

When Matthew came through the ocean was coming up into the streets of the town I live near & we had massive (for here.. only about 5-7 feet max) waves for about a week (normally it's as calm as a lake here).

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (28th December 2016), DNA (30th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th December 2016), Hym (1st August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), justntime2learn (16th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: John Moore Correlates Pole Shift Info He Has Gleaned From Multiple Millitary Sources

Bumping this thread with Mike Adams' new interview with John Moore, published yesterday.

I don't necessarily endorse Moore's views, because nothing he's been saying for years has come to pass yet. But he's interesting and thought-provoking to listen to, and I don't disbelieve his reports of information from military sources about a possible coming catastrophe.

What seems unknown is (a) the probability (ranging from zero to unavoidably certain), (b) the exact nature and cause of whatever this may be, and (c) the timescale, if something like this is actually for real.

https://www.brighteon.com/04b12580-e...6-0f2c2a13daa1

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/04b12580-e267-4282-9bb6-0f2c2a13daa1

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (1st August 2021), All is one (2nd August 2021), avid (1st August 2021), DNA (5th December 2021), Harmony (1st August 2021), Hym (1st August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), kudzy (1st August 2021), mountain_jim (1st August 2021), onawah (4th August 2021), wondering (1st August 2021), Yoda (1st August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Bumping this thread with Mike Adams' new interview with John Moore, published yesterday.

I don't necessarily endorse Moore's views, because nothing he's been saying for years has come to pass yet. But he's interesting and thought-provoking to listen to, and I don't disbelieve his reports of information from military sources about a possible coming catastrophe.

What seems unknown is (a) the probability (ranging from zero to unavoidably certain), (b) the exact nature and cause of whatever this may be, and (c) the timescale, if something like this is actually for real.

https://www.brighteon.com/04b12580-e...6-0f2c2a13daa1

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/04b12580-e267-4282-9bb6-0f2c2a13daa1
    When pole shifts and planet x are mentioned i immediately think, this is going to be total b.s. Because they've almost become mainstream buzz words.
    My gut tells me that there is something comin though i'm not sure i buy John's story.
    I do buy into the need to be ready and prepared as much as anyone can be.
    Maybe ijust hope he's wrong

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

All is one (2nd August 2021), Bill Ryan (1st August 2021), DNA (5th December 2021), greybeard (4th August 2021), Hym (1st August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), melissanederland (3rd August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Suspicious Observer's info is constantly being updated with all the latest data, and he is convinced the pole reversal will be around 2040.
    (He's a scientist, not a psychic.)
    And his playlist of videos is very convincing:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...xEEiirgfXwhfsw

Update: Correction: Suspicious Observers youtube channel creator, Ben Davidson, does not have a degree in science (he is a lawyer), but he certainly has devoted enough study and research into it so that I think he can still be considered a scientist. Many scientists from the past who have contributed greatly to the field also did not have a degree.
    Dutchsinse is another current example of this. He is a nerdy 40ish tree surgeon but he figured out how to predict earthquakes and other related phenomena, much to the chagrin of the so-called "experts" who DO have degrees, and attack him constantly, even though his predictions have been proven to be accurate over and over and over again.
    Last edited by onawah; 4th August 2021 at 22:52.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alan (1st August 2021), All is one (2nd August 2021), Bill Ryan (1st August 2021), Brodie75 (3rd August 2021), DNA (5th December 2021), greybeard (4th August 2021), Hym (1st August 2021), janette (1st August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 times in 431 posts

Quote Posted by Brodie75 (here)

[BRIGHTEON]

When pole shifts and planet x are mentioned i immediately think, this is going to be total b.s. Because they've almost become mainstream buzz words.
    My gut tells me that there is something comin though i'm not sure i buy John's story.
    I do buy into the need to be ready and prepared as much as anyone can be.
    Maybe ijust hope he's wrong

The theory that the poles shift is supported by multiple points of evidence, and mainstream geology has recently begun publishing evidence that supports this theory.

The website https://suspicious0bservers.org/ do a great job remaining somewhat objective and are extremely knowledgeable about this subject.

They show how geological evidence supports the idea that the poles shift every 6000 years.

The last time this happened was 6000 years ago and in the past 10 years the speed at which the magnetic north and south poles has been accelerating at an alarming rate.

Here is a great video from the website above that tries to condense all evidence of this in a short video.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Alan (1st August 2021), Bill Ryan (1st August 2021), Brodie75 (3rd August 2021), DNA (5th December 2021), Hym (1st August 2021), janette (1st August 2021), onawah (1st August 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,144 times in 169 posts

I do think something coming as wel.

(And it sounds very likely that we're having the covid-vax thing now for that reason.)

Maybe for the earth changes the year 2030 can also be an important turn around point (see the 2030 report).
    Could be that extreme weather & earth changes will build up to the year 2030 and maybe there will be a complete pole shift happening then?

If the vax has anything to do with the major earth changes; the major earth changes are closer than within 20 years and further away then 2-3 years. Because the major long term effects of the vaccination are only expected within 3 years.

Anyway it's just my way of thinking. It's hard for anyone to know for sure with all the different factors at play.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

DNA (5th December 2021), greybeard (4th August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), pyrangello (3rd August 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

One thing about John Moore is he isn't peddling any products or trying to make any money on any of his interviews, his motives just appear to be for the health of humanity . One thing you can't deny is that the true magnetic poles are moving daily/monthly, I believe in the month of may moved 5 miles. Then the weather changes we are all experiencing, flowers blooming later, ect ect. I always look forward to Moores interviews as he is just another component of our future moving forward as Avalon is another component.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

All is one (3rd August 2021), DNA (5th December 2021), greybeard (4th August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), onawah (3rd August 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Suspicious Observer's info is constantly being updated with all the latest data, and he is convinced the pole reversal will be around 2040.
    (He's a scientist, not a psychic.)
    And his playlist of videos is very convincing:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...xEEiirgfXwhfsw
    Well he's not actually a scientist, he's a lawyer or something. I do take note of his updates and I keep his narrative and his theories in mind. But they really are no more than theories, as plausible and compelling as they may sound. I DO strongly believe that something is coming, BIG somethings. Who knows what or when. That assumption is founded on more than just science. Call it a feeling, call it gut instinct or whatever. I think a lot of us have that.

It should be made known that Ben Davidson/Suspicious0bservers do have detractors, and they are very vocal. These folk of course belong to 'mainstream science'. Who has the strongest case is down to the individual to decide. But if you've read some of the back and forths you'll know how vitriolic it is, and often how childish. I pay attention to that. When someone (talking of Ben Davidson) litters his rebuttals with insults and expletives, which are there in various youtube comments, it calls attention to the quality of his character - and by extension, the quality of his arguments.

Just putting that out there.

Mainstream science definitely does have a series of chronic blindspots. For instance, you need only look at how it treats ideas or theories that connect (even remotely) to the esoteric/fringe, or the paranormal. The fact does remain that Ben Davidson isn't a scientist no matter what he says, so that puts him on the fringe. Yet he's extremely confident of his science. That gives me pause.

If I was forced to take a corner, I would probably choose to stand in Ben's. I'm not a scientist though, and that means the filter I'm using to form my opinion of his work is missing a critical component. All of us who aren't scientists suffer the same impediment, and need to acknowledge that fact. I'm not saying ignore Ben's videos, just don't take them as the gospel truth, because they might not be.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

All is one (3rd August 2021), avid (3rd August 2021), DNA (5th December 2021), greybeard (4th August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), onawah (3rd August 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I apologize for just assuming and not checking. His credentials are here: https://suspicious0bservers.org/about-faq/
    They include: "Economics/Meteorology – Penn State University (Schreyers’ Honors) 2003-2005"
    I'm not a scientist either, but I'm pretty intuitive, and he makes a very convincing case about the pole reversal cycle, though I don't think that's just because he's a lawyer.
    Even if doesn't have a degree in science, he certainly knows a lot about the subject matter, and obviously spends a lot of time researching.
    The fact that he is under fire from the mainstream is something he has in common with Dutchsinse, an extremely bright young tree surgeon who has been way ahead of the "experts" in understanding how earthquakes work and has been getting vitriolic flak attacks from them for a long time.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1160841

I think they both deserve honorary degrees at the very least!
    Such attacks seems to be another indication that the powers that be really don't want the public to understand what's going on with the weather at all.
    Perhaps they think that makes it easier for them to hide all the preparations they are making to ensure their own survival, while making that more difficult for everyone else.

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)

Well he's not actually a scientist, he's a lawyer or something.
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd August 2021 at 16:55.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

All is one (3rd August 2021), avid (3rd August 2021), DNA (5th December 2021), greybeard (4th August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd August 2021), mountain_jim (4th August 2021), pyrangello (3rd August 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 times in 431 posts

If you have been following suspicious observers you will notice that many things he has been saying for years are now getting supported by peer reviewed studies published by geologists.

Nearly every one of his recent video's includes a few of these studies by mainstream scientists in academia.

Here are his points of evidence for a coming magnetic reversal.

FAST FACTS

1) The south pole has already left antarctica and the north pole is racing across the arctic ocean.

2) “Earth’s magnetic poles are getting ready to flip.” -Mission Manager, SWARM/ESA

3) The magnetic field began weakening in 1600.

4) The magnetic field weakened 10% from the 1800s to 2000.

5) Earth’s magnetic field was weakening 5% per century, but now is weakening 5% per decade.

6) The magnetic field is continuing to weaken rapidly.

7) Magnetic reversals can occur in less than 100 years.

8) Magnetic reversals lead to extinction events. This was recently confirmed by the #1 geophysics journal.

Each point includes a link to an actual study the list came from:
    http://magneticreversal.org/

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

All is one (3rd August 2021), DNA (5th December 2021), greybeard (4th August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), Inversion (4th August 2021), mountain_jim (4th August 2021), onawah (3rd August 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm going to backtrack and say that I think Ben Davidson IS a scientist, since he devotes so much time to studying it. I don't think a degree is necessarily the only qualification.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I apologize for just assuming and not checking. His credentials are here: https://suspicious0bservers.org/about-faq/
    They include: "Economics/Meteorology – Penn State University (Schreyers’ Honors) 2003-2005"
    I'm not a scientist either, but I'm pretty intuitive, and he makes a very convincing case about the pole reversal cycle, though I don't think that's just because he's a lawyer.
    Even if doesn't have a degree in science, he certainly knows a lot about the subject matter, and obviously spends a lot of time researching.
    The fact that he is under fire from the mainstream is something he has in common with Dutchsinse, an extremely bright young tree surgeon who has been way ahead of the "experts" in understanding how earthquakes work and has been getting vitriolic flak attacks from them for a long time.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1160841

I think they both deserve honorary degrees at the very least!
    Such attacks seems to be another indication that the powers that be really don't want the public to understand what's going on with the weather at all.
    Perhaps they think that makes it easier for them to hide all the preparations they are making to ensure their own survival, while making that more difficult for everyone else.

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)

Well he's not actually a scientist, he's a lawyer or something.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (5th December 2021), greybeard (4th August 2021), Hym (4th August 2021), mountain_jim (4th August 2021), pyrangello (4th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is the "Navy Map" from John Moore's website at https://www.thelibertyman.com/images...-flood-map.jpg

(Moore is yet another Survivalist or "Prepper" who has made his base in the Ozarks, though I'm not sure how he describes himself, other than as a "Patriot".)
    In comparison, here is the Gordon Michael Scallion map from: https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimdobs...=6714a3494047:

(There are more maps in that Forbes article of other parts of the planet.) According to the article here:
    https://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Ed..._Prophecy_Maps :
    "You can find maps online that claim to represent Cayce's prediction of the world's landmasses changes after the pole shifts. Some of these are also listed as a Navy and Cayce map, implying that the Navy created a map predicting a pole shift and geographical changes. This map is more likely a creation based on Cayce's pole shift prediction. A psychic named Gordon-Michael Scallion produced a pole shift map that is often confused with Cayce's prediction and used as an example of Cayce's pole shift map. You should take some of these examples with a grain of salt and refer to Cayce's reading on how the geography of continents, countries, and states will be reconfigured."
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

https://www.brighteon.com/embed/04b1...6-0f2c2a13daa1
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (5th December 2021), greybeard (5th August 2021), Harmony (5th August 2021), mountain_jim (5th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

So here's my take on what your seeing in the map, and I have digested all this explanation from many opinions and facts ove the years. Pretend the outer shell of the earth is linked to a rubber band of the core of the center of the earth. We know the true magnetic north and south poles are moving monthly but how could that be, its because the iron core of the earth is turning thus moving the magnetic s but the outer shell is staying in place due to gravity and other stuff.

2cd - sea level was created somewhere around the England and its latitude on the earth , but if you took a glass of water and swirled it around what happens to the water in the jar? It gravitates to the outer edge of the jar from centrifugal force. Because the earth is turning so fast guess where the highest point of the water is on the planet? The Equator - its 400ft. higher in the center of the earth then say in England or most other places on earth from centrifugal force..

Now lets say one day some body of mass like an extra planet comes around thru are solar system every 3600-6000 years. Remember the continent of Pangaea? We used to be all 1 country at one time but it broke apart? We know the plates are always moving , that's what creates earthquakes. But our gravity also has something to do with them not going crazy along with our magnetism and more. So if we are in a solar cycle and this happened many times before , is this what happened to Atlantis when it disappeared, is this how our countries got so separated from numerous cycles of interuption? When we go thru a cycle where the gravitational pull of the sun/ earth was interrupted for 24 hours by another body of mass moving thru our solar system thus allowing the rubber band to realign the outer shell of the earth with the inner core, maybe a turn of 23 degrees????? Maybe, or Noahs flood? Maybe

Looking at Scallions map above notice the new land east of Florida , also looking above at the navy map the Mississippi river opens 50 miles wide initially per Edgar Casey, and per Edgar Casey Oklahoma would be the biggest seaport in the US as well in the future. Eventually. But there still is one more component to all of these changes which is why there is a suggestion to live at 600 ft above current sea level.

And what is that? After the outer shell turns to correct and align to the inner iron core, there is much speculation that one or both of the polar caps will now be located close to the new equator. Thus tsunamis would help eliminate the coasts in the short term but for the following 2 years the ice would be melting raising the ocean levels up to the 500-600 feet above current sea level mark and thats why you see the water moving inward so much into the land low lying areas. It would be a gradual flooding over 2 years. At present in Louisiana in the south they are loosing 1 football field of land everyday to the changes happening now.

Did you know in 2008 forbes magazine ran an article that the state of Wyoming was trying to buy a used air craft carrier from the government? The house vote came up 3 votes short. Why would they want an aircraft carrier? Look at the maps?

I don't know how far off these changes are but as moore says the navy guys were only told "IN THERE LIFETIME". If we assume time travel is happening , we know when, or they no when. China didn't build all those ghost cities for nothing? And russia has built a ton of underground bases too. And then there's the good old family who cares about all of us "The Rothschilds ". Who contracted out some 2-3 years ago to have a floating self sufficient city built to be ready very very soon to live somewhere in the south pacific I am thinking. Start linking all this together and we got ourselfs a genuine real life bonfire brewing. And Moore is saying within 2 years , could be later but if they want us all gone with that shot I'm thinking on the sooner side.

So this is my take on what is going on, if it was meant to be to survive all of this , well then it is what it is. Til then live a full and spirited life from now til whenever, now I have no scientific background, I am a welder, Dont start correcting me on gravity, magnetism, ect ect, but if you do correct be humble, I just tried to give you a snapshot of where I think we are now and where we are headed. Moores explanation runs with many others all in parallel. Hope this helps you understand in simple terms what onawah just posted with the maps and how could this be????

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Chip (5th August 2021), DNA (5th December 2021), greybeard (5th August 2021), Harmony (5th August 2021), heretogrow (5th August 2021), mountain_jim (5th August 2021), onawah (5th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2