+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parallel-coil-turns apparently project magnetic lines radially or orthogonally

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Default Parallel-coil-turns apparently project magnetic lines radially or orthogonally

Hello, once again dear people,

i wish to share some experiments which might be of interest here. I’m about to begin more searching online to see if any of my findings are already known and described before. This experiment had me locked into writing it for weeks. The finding blew my mind with what seems to be a new sort of electromagnetic field. Please ignore if i'm wrong

wavy ~^~

http://harmoniouspalette.com/RadialP...amagnetic.html

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Alekahn2 (29th December 2016), Axman (28th December 2016), Billy (29th December 2016), DNA (28th December 2016), Ernie Nemeth (29th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2016), Red Skywalker (29th December 2016), Richard S. (30th December 2016), Snoweagle (20th February 2022), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2016), the_real_dave-id (31st December 2016), WhiteLove (29th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

Default Re: Parallel-coil-turns apparently project magnetic lines radially or orthogonally

Nice Good work Wavydome.
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Axman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Parallel-coil-turns apparently project magnetic lines radially or orthogonally

Mindblowing!! One continues to puzzle over what exactly Tesla knew???

6. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

You'll find this fascinating, I sure did:

If you like poking around with electricity and magnets...

I have the electrical engine from a 2013 Zero FX , produces something like 70 torque & 56 hp....

It's totally functional, of course the controllers are not included, just the motor itself, it's 3 a 3 or 4 phase motor I think(?) one of the more advanced ones; I had the engine on my bike replaced as warranty work but they didn't need to and did it anyway (since the tech had already flown down here. hahaha), they left the old unit with me.
    Last edited by TargeT; 28th December 2016 at 23:34.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alekahn2 (29th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2016), Richard S. (30th December 2016), Snoweagle (20th February 2022), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

@wavydome

Are you suggesting the new configuration of coil creates uni-directional force such as thrust in 3D space around the coil?
    For free society!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th December 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    @wavydome

Are you suggesting the new configuration of coil creates uni-directional force such as thrust in 3D space around the coil?

so far just forcing compass needle, but it is mysterious...

need to make a simple but better regular coil winder... then fold regular coil into radial coil... find some CRT transformers to try hi voltage... then find good pulse generator too

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th December 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Sparky Sweet? Is that you?
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

13. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

May i suggest to ask this genius to look at your findings? https://www.youtube.com/user/kathodosdotcom

Just some random picks of his videos, couldn't find his best vids.

Jus say'n.. this guy is a bit sarcastic about whats in the textbooks and definately goes against the status quo on his ideas of what magnetism actually is, and proves it too.

I think he's a genius.

He also seems like a guy who could help you get much much further.

~Trail.
    Last edited by Trail; 30th December 2016 at 01:20.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st February 2022), Olaf (21st February 2022), Snoweagle (20th February 2022)

15. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Name:  TetraParaHelixCoil-Ever.gif
Views: 37
Size:  409.4 KB
    My original experiment went through some corrections and it dropped out of my daily thoughts for years until these last few months, with a nice isolating winter in progress, where I mounted a more difficult hand made task for magnetic verification, of an isotropic field effect, (at very humble power levels, and nothing like hot rods). One friend pointed out it might relate to the so called monopole, but as an effect in my experiment, I suppose the other pole is simply confined to a common center.

Here it is:
    http://harmoniouspalette.com/Tetra-i...velopment.html

~Bo

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Bald (20th February 2022), Reinhard (21st February 2022), Spiral (20th February 2022), Victoria (20th February 2022)

17. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

"We need explanations, not descriptions..."

To date, modern science is all about descriptions. Explanations elude it.

That is what I have described in my writings as 'counting'. Science is busy counting, eliminating the things they observe to get to the things that they so far have not 'seen'. Each 'seen' thing is counted, named, and added to the sum of 'known' things, reducing the number of things yet 'unseen'. And really hard to see things, or things assumed yet to be seen but certainly 'there' to be 'seen', are called 'dark'.

Yet we all know that by counting linearly, one, two, three, and so on, one can never arrive at infinity: so long as you are counting, there will be more numbers to count.

Science is flawed in its intent in this regard. Observation does not lead to understanding, because as more observations are added, more sophisticated means are required to uncover even more observations.

Sophistication leads to confusion.

The universe is simple. Its 'laws' are simple. The complication of its iterations does not subtract from the original simplicity, any more than counting all the iterations and subtracting them from the whole will lead to only the simplicity. Science believes it will.

We cannot understand this simplicity because we are busy counting and naming 'things' this simplicity has rendered.

Counting is describing. We are masters at description and the invention of names. Technology is at best the sophisticated description of isolated observations made manifest.

Technology is akin to toys a child might invent in a sandbox, devoid of meaning and unconnected to reality.

We don't need toys.

We need explanations.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    "We need explanations, not descriptions..."

Thanks for your explanation, in its own light, while it is experience that people need, such as trials and errors, sowing and reaping, and experiences of experimenting, in order to discover those explanations, and more as personal experiences, and much less as dates and measurements which are forced on to schoolers.

Science trips a bit on its inevitable bits of dogmatism, where it could go back to focus on up-to-the-minute experiences, instead.

People generally see only what they already know, including at least glimpses of what was learnt in past lives, while the dogmatic wonder which ancestor endowed that vantage point of good inheritance.

The ancient idea that we still know nothing (really worth knowing), still applies, and if we know something we better keep it quiet, and garble away for fun instead.

¯\_( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)_/¯

+ Reply to Thread