+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Body Language Expert Does Steven Greer, Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Body Language Expert Does Steven Greer, Corey Goode

I've been following the body language expert doing analyses on the "Bombard's Body Language" channel on YouTube for several days now, and she's just put out a video analyzing the body language of none other that Steven Greer and Corey Goode in relation to the info they peddle.

She also does a NASA Q&A panel in the beginning.

Her conclusions:

- For the NASA panel, they exhibited "guarded" body language about the idea of a brown dwarf, but showed no signs of stress about any imminent threat, ie Planet X. So they literally knew of nothing to worry about.
    - For Greer, she says he tries to make himself appear bigger and more important than he actually is, basically exhibiting narcissistic behavior. He has collected a lot of public information and then constructed additional stories around it. Her conclusion is to assume that he is just "telling you a story."
    - For Corey Goode, she concludes that he seems to truly believe what he's saying based on his body language, but that this doesn't necessarily mean what he says is true. So he could be a MILAB or he could just be coo-coo for Coco Puffs. I know from personal experience that Goode is not above lying so I wonder if he's not been coached in some way considering the "career" he has chosen for himself.

So check out the video and see how she points all of this out.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Body Language Expert Does Steven Greer, Corey Goode

can hardly wait to watch this vid, tomorrows
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ashy67 (9th January 2017), AutumnW (20th January 2017), betoobig (9th January 2017), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I happen to come from a study of body language and intuitive takes on personality that seem to be innate. My career threw me into that need. I found this video inadequate and poorly presented. While I agree that Greer can be full of himself as a prominent speaker in front of large groups, that is an obvious. Most bigger than life speakers have that going for them. Every motivational leader has that. As far as Corey, and I have watched at least a dozen of his video's, he remains guarded and staid. His eye contact is good, he is not reactive in a strong way, but he remains very even, an effect of his MILAB upbringing and what he went through on a scale we could not imagine.

If this woman wanted to create a hypothesis on whether either of these men lied or were deceiving the public, that would take a whole lot of study, not just this presentation. There would need to be factchecks involved. Upfront intuitive look in their eyes.

When we speak to others we have all kinds of days that color our behavior/posture. Are we tense because we are in pain? Are we having a low biorhythm day? Too much coffee or not enough? Honestly, body language has to take in so much. When I studied graphology and used it for potential employees, I got a better sense of what was going on.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

5. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

7alon (14th January 2017), Ashy67 (9th January 2017), astridmari (10th January 2017), AutumnW (20th January 2017), betoobig (9th January 2017), BMJ (9th January 2017), Ewan (9th January 2017), Flash (8th January 2017), guido (10th January 2017), guyres (9th January 2017), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2017), Mercedes (8th January 2017), Noelle (12th January 2017), onawah (12th January 2017), raregem (9th January 2017), shadowstalker (9th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2017), Tibouchine (11th January 2017), TraineeHuman (8th January 2017), wnlight (9th January 2017), wondering (8th January 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Hmm... I have never believed what Corey says (but on a human level feel compassion for him and what he does), I have and still believe Greer tells the truth but might sometimes be a bit protective about what he says for the sake of the sources. I find Greer might at times also impress a bit too much with stuff coming from a source other than himself, but I think that is due to a combination of passion and the feeling that he needs to have all the answers in his position or just to be clear that he owns this topic as a result of what he knows and what his responsibility is, maybe boosted a bit by pressure he might feel, a little ego and some self protection/defense. I find one should not let that distract too much, Greer knows an awful lot, is authentic and does important work, because he truly wants free energy, ET contact etc. and wants good to our civilization, it's his passion and he does it his way. Love them both as fellow truth seekers...

I was not so impressed by the person that did the body language reading...
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 8th January 2017 at 21:39.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Ashy67 (9th January 2017), AutumnW (20th January 2017), betoobig (9th January 2017), Billy Vasiliadis (12th January 2017), Flash (8th January 2017), wnlight (9th January 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Bombard's analysis is very good for the Nasa women, but misses on lots of points with Greer, namely the micro gestures of the mouth which shows retentions of information, looking down to its left which means going within his feeling and or body, remembering something, keeping his left hand behind his back which could be a way to control his autonomous nervous system tics (playing continuously with his collar) or it could be keeping information hidden too, etc etc. She misses fundamental clues in my opinion. While playing with his ear, he is saying - calling Mr - which to me means it is true, he got this call and is remembering what he heard showing it by touching his ear. The shiftiness afterwards would be related to what he heard that has caused the death of those people, making him quite uneasy - but understandably in this case here. Who want to hear thing that people get killed for? She also missed the sign Greer shows when he said he was adviser to George W. Bush (this is an half truth half lie). In my opinion, Greer is a mix of truth and withheld truths sometimes half truths or half lies.

Bombards is fine in the large views and global understanding, but misses much too much for me to give her full credential. Also, Greer hides a lot and does not say everything he knows, but I see that in different places than Bombard does, with more acuity, I think.

For Cory Goody, she is entirely right when she says he is together all along except for the food taste, where he lies. He may not have dared telling them that vegetarianism stink and is real bland. Those are little lies we all do once in a while to save the day. lolll. She is also right about Corey accessing memory (visual and kinesthetic) while talking of Dracos etc however she misses on the throat rash (twice) right after which is an unease, in communication or about what he says, but I would not know what exactly he is uneasy about - as an interviewer, i would had dug into it though. Corey is very guarded in his body movement, we have to look at the micro movements to understand and the camera work is much too bad for this.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    I happen to come from a study of body language and intuitive takes on personality that seem to be innate. My career threw me into that need. I found this video inadequate and poorly presented. While I agree that Greer can be full of himself as a prominent speaker in front of large groups, that is an obvious. Most bigger than life speakers have that going for them. Every motivational leader has that. As far as Corey, and I have watched at least a dozen of his video's, he remains guarded and staid. His eye contact is good, he is not reactive in a strong way, but he remains very even, an effect of his MILAB upbringing and what he went through on a scale we could not imagine.

If this woman wanted to create a hypothesis on whether either of these men lied or were deceiving the public, that would take a whole lot of study, not just this presentation. There would need to be factchecks involved. Upfront intuitive look in their eyes.

When we speak to others we have all kinds of days that color our behavior/posture. Are we tense because we are in pain? Are we having a low biorhythm day? Too much coffee or not enough? Honestly, body language has to take in so much. When I studied graphology and used it for potential employees, I got a better sense of what was going on.
    Couldn't agree more.
    Last edited by Flash; 8th January 2017 at 22:13.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

9. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (8th January 2017), Ashy67 (9th January 2017), AutumnW (20th January 2017), betoobig (9th January 2017), bettye198 (9th January 2017), BMJ (9th January 2017), earthadvocate (9th January 2017), Eram (9th January 2017), Ewan (9th January 2017), fourty-two (13th January 2017), guyres (9th January 2017), Holly Lindin (9th January 2017), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2017), Mercedes (8th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2017), TelosianEmbrace (9th January 2017), Tibouchine (11th January 2017), WhiteLove (8th January 2017), wnlight (9th January 2017), wondering (8th January 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="blue"]I happen to come from a study of body language and intuitive takes on personality that seem to be innate.
    I read all sorts of environmental/contextual information into what I'm looking at too, and use it on a daily basis for analyzing what I am seeing either online or in real life. For me it comes from a mix of intuition, taking psychology classes, reading books on the psychology of body language and mind-opening experiences with altered states of consciousness. I don't usually think it's necessary to go into the life experiences that have colored the way I have come to filter the world but I guess for some people it's useful for providing context into where certain ideas are coming from. For example, my personal impression is that your use of big, bold blue letters screams "my words are special, pay attention." Maybe it's neither here nor there but I find it interesting that Corey Goode actually did something similar by using bold purple letters in all of his posts here. I mean no offense with that, and of course it's not like there are rules against that or anything, but not everyone chooses to do that and I find it an obvious thing to take note of. I think about lots of little things like that.

I was personally inclined to believe that Corey is 100% knowingly lying about all of his experiences, but after this video I'm slightly more inclined to believe that (a) he's a pathological liar who actually believes his own lies, (b) he has some other psychological condition, such as paranoid schizophrenia, or (c) he may actually be a MILAB victim, with the accompanying psychological distress that that would bring.

The woman who does these analyses has pointed out a lot of little habits that some people have and explained them in a way that makes intuitive sense to me, that I never thought of on my own. I mean that when she explains certain body language movements, I can imagine myself making those same movements and feel the energy of them, and feel intuitively that they do in fact conform with the kind of thinking that she is suggesting is taking place. So I'm learning a lot from her through thinking about body movements in a way that I never explored before.

This kind of study seems to involve a familiarly with a large repertoire of different kinds of body movements, and I guess what I'm saying is that I previously didn't realize how large of a variety there can actually be when you start really paying minute attention. Flash has been paying attention too it seems.

Quote If this woman wanted to create a hypothesis on whether either of these men lied or were deceiving the public, that would take a whole lot of study, not just this presentation. There would need to be factchecks involved. Upfront intuitive look in their eyes.
    Any kind of real intelligence work will take in information from a multitude of independent sources, not just a single analysis and not just analyses on a single subject. Lots of people have dug around on Corey Goode already and I won't rehash the information here, but the guy definitely exhibits manipulative behavior and toyed with more than a few prominent members of this forum and others. He was actively stirring up drama behind the scenes and I still believe he was fully intent on doing that.

Simon Parkes has been discredited here too as of late but from what I understand, Corey was even exacerbating that situation by floating unsubstantiated rumors about him and intentionally taking those rumors to a certain other volatile individual in order to create drama. There are lots of chat logs and those sorts of things out there (not like those can't also be manipulated, but I've seen them from people I trust). So these are important to take into considering too, independently of body language reads and intuition.

Long story short, the only way this video changed my opinion is that now I'm more likely to believe Corey isn't just a liar but he may also be a bit mental on top of that, whatever the cause of that might be (military abuse or natural causes).
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 8th January 2017 at 22:46.

11. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Body language interp. is interesting... but still colored by the biases of the conscious mind.

I prefer to go with instinct, it's made my life awesome so far.

My gut instinct is they are both mostly full of BS...

I'll continue going with that
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (8th January 2017), Ashy67 (9th January 2017), AutumnW (20th January 2017), betoobig (9th January 2017), bettye198 (9th January 2017), BMJ (9th January 2017), Bob (9th January 2017), Calz (9th January 2017), Eram (9th January 2017), fourty-two (13th January 2017), guyres (9th January 2017), Innocent Warrior (8th January 2017), Inversion (8th January 2017), Nasu (9th January 2017), Noelle (9th January 2017), Shannon (23rd January 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2017), Wind (9th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

I agree with TargeT. I would not like to have my credibility judged to any degree by my body language -- whether it be live or via video or by a stranger or someone who I know. Even the most prolific speakers and entertainers get nervous, fatigued, etc. I had to speak many times during my graduate program. I was never operating normally, in the biological sense, before, during and immediately after the presentations.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Ashy67 (9th January 2017), AutumnW (20th January 2017), bettye198 (9th January 2017), BMJ (9th January 2017), Bob (9th January 2017), Flash (9th January 2017), guyres (9th January 2017), Holly Lindin (9th January 2017), Nasu (9th January 2017), shadowstalker (9th January 2017), TargeT (9th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Greer and body language.LOL! What about the slow body language of steroid use that turned a nice looking man into a close approximation of a lowland gorilla with a teensy little head??

I recently saw the movie, 'Siriis,' and I found it kind of interesting, weird. What stood out to me as incredibly fake though, involving body language/behavior was the scene where someone mentioned Greer's former helper, who died of breast cancer, more than ten years ago.

Now, most people, several years after the fact, might tear up...a little. Greer went into full histrionics when her name came up, walked away from the camera, head hung low, wiping away tears and had to have someone comfort him. Huh? That's not how people behave and surely to God, if it WAS sincere he would have had it edited out.

Greer is a five star, pants on fire liar. He must have permanent burn scars from his chronic lying.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ashy67 (9th January 2017), Flash (9th January 2017), TargeT (9th January 2017), vassern (9th January 2017)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,506 times in 4,009 posts

Personal reaction to Mr. Greer's motions and words, I saw one of his first interviews about twenty years ago, and about ten minutes into it, I hung up, permanently.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ashy67 (9th January 2017), AutumnW (20th January 2017), Eram (9th January 2017)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

There is quite lot of science based studies about non verbal language and gesture\movements significance. Most from Berkeley in the anglo world, and some from Philippe Turchet in the French world (Turchet does empirical studies only, while scientists at Berkeley scan the brain and look at which part lit up whenever a movement or micro movement is made, correlating those movements to specific parts of the brain involved in different kinds of emotions). It is quite precise and has definitely not been studied by Bombard, her analysis being very basic.

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Body language interp. is interesting... but still colored by the biases of the conscious mind.

I prefer to go with instinct, it's made my life awesome so far.

My gut instinct is they are both mostly full of BS...

I'll continue going with that
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

animovado (9th January 2017), Ashy67 (9th January 2017), AutumnW (20th January 2017), shaberon (9th January 2017), TargeT (9th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #12
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Very few honest people in UFOlogy in my view. Lots of plants and governrnent agents.

The main aims of this operation:

- Setting up dragnets and honeypots for potential genuine contactees. Throwing out chicken-feed information that will attract them, and then tracking them.
    - Focusing people on a 'disclosure' that will proabably never come.
    - Searching and tagging potential social disruptors.
    - Leading people round in circles.
    - Spreading two extreme lies: 1) That the aliens will land and save us sometime "soon", or the opposite lie, 2) that there will huge disasters in the next few months. This knocks readers off balance.
    - Cultivating a feeling of helplessness i.e. "Aliens need to land and save us". boutreality pointed that out.
    - Focusing our attention up, up, up, and getting us to ignore the mystery under our feet.
    - Making a shift in global government from West to East look like a white-hat coup d'etat.
    - Discrediting the UFOlogy field by putting out false, laughable info.
    - Keeping people in short term panic/hope/panic/hope/panic/hope/panic/hope/panic/hope, distracting them from their long term life mission.
    - Focusing on fluffy New Age philosophy instead of practical action.

In short, turning warriors into beggars.

Is the US space command real, if ISS interior and lunar landing footage shows evidence of being doctored?
    Last edited by Daozen; 9th January 2017 at 10:14.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Ashy67 (9th January 2017), astridmari (10th January 2017), AutumnW (20th January 2017), Baby Steps (9th January 2017), Bayareamom (9th January 2017), betoobig (9th January 2017), BMJ (9th January 2017), Nasu (9th January 2017), ponda (9th January 2017), shaberon (9th January 2017), TargeT (9th January 2017), Tyy1907 (9th January 2017)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

At the end of the video she gives her conclusions

1. Steven Greer is just telling stories unless he can show documented evidence.
    2. Corey Goode is pulling memories and even visual memories.

This would indicate we should not tarnish both with the same brush!

24. Link to Post #14
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,501 times in 4,311 posts

I'd like to see Peter Hyatt - an expert in the highly fascinating process of 'statement analysis' - look at both Greer and Goode (Wilcock too).

Slightly off topic - but for those who don't know him, he has provided some amazing insight into the Madeleine McCann case, and from the multiple statements of her parents Jerry and Kate McCann concludes beyond any shadow of a doubt (as far as his science is concerned), that they are A) lying over the alleged abduction of Maddie, and B) that she died on that very night in Portugal, and they were responsible for her death and are covering it up.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rd-Hall-update
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bayareamom (9th January 2017), Bill Ryan (9th January 2017), BMJ (9th January 2017), Shannon (23rd January 2017)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Very few honest people in UFOlogy in my view. Lots of plants and government agents.
    Yes. And among those who are honest and well-intentioned, many are poor or flawed researchers, or are way to eager to believe and re-tell impossible stories.

I was asked by a friend a couple of days ago which researchers or authors I'd recommend to an intelligent and curious person who knew almost nothing about the subject. Good question. My list was quite short:
    • Richard Dolan, of course. Trained as an academic historian, and exemplary in everything he writes, says and does.
    • Linda Howe, seasoned, smart, sane and professional, and who has been in the field forever, is close in quality.
    • Timothy Good is another. He wrote one of the UFO researchers' 'Bibles', Above Top Secret, in 1988, which is as valid and valuable now as it was then.
    • George Knapp is always fact-oriented, solid and grounded, a professional journalist and TV presenter himself.
    • Jim Marrs, too: everything he does is impeccably researched. He wrote the excellent Alien Agenda.
    • Colin Wilson wrote Alien Dawn ... significant because Wilson was an occult researcher and knew little about UFOs, but felt he should really take a look and write something. (And it was a good book, too, as Wilson was himself a beginner in the field.) If my memory serves me right, he read (or, probably skimmed through the indexes of!) 2,000 other books to prepare himself to write his own. That's real scholarship, and that's a dying skill.

27. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (13th January 2017), anandacate (9th January 2017), angelfire (11th January 2017), astridmari (10th January 2017), avid (9th January 2017), Bayareamom (9th January 2017), BMJ (9th January 2017), Builder (31st January 2017), Calz (9th January 2017), christian (21st January 2017), Daozen (9th January 2017), drneglector (10th January 2017), Eram (9th January 2017), Ivanhoe (9th January 2017), KiwiElf (9th January 2017), lastlegs (12th January 2017), Longjohn (2nd February 2017), Matthew (11th January 2017), Nasu (9th January 2017), Noelle (9th January 2017), onawah (12th January 2017), RunningDeer (9th January 2017), shaberon (10th January 2017), shadowstalker (9th January 2017), sunpaw (10th January 2017), TargeT (9th January 2017), Tibouchine (11th January 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (9th January 2017), WhiteLove (9th January 2017)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    2. Corey Goode is pulling memories and even visual memories.

This would indicate we should not tarnish both with the same brush!
    Goode has a history on this forum, he tarnished himself.

If she thinks he's at all credible, then I doubt the effectiveness of her body-language reading.
    Last edited by TargeT; 9th January 2017 at 15:04.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

justntime2learn (9th January 2017), Nasu (9th January 2017), Shannon (23rd January 2017), sunpaw (10th January 2017), sunwings (9th January 2017), Wind (13th January 2017)

30. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Very few honest people in UFOlogy in my view. Lots of plants and government agents.
    Yes. And among those who are honest and well-intentioned, many are poor or flawed researchers, or are way to eager to believe and re-tell impossible stories.

I was asked by a friend a couple of days ago which researchers or authors I'd recommend to an intelligent and curious person who knew almost nothing about the subject. Good question. My list was quite short:
    • Richard Dolan, of course. Trained as an academic historian, and exemplary in everything he writes, says and does.
    • Linda Howe, seasoned, smart, sane and professional, and who has been in the field forever, is close in quality.
    • Timothy Good is another. He wrote one of the UFO researchers' 'Bibles', Above Top Secret, in 1988, which is as valid and valuable now as it was then.
    • George Knapp is always fact-oriented, solid and grounded, a professional journalist and TV presenter himself.
    • Jim Marrs, too: everything he does is impeccably researched. He wrote the excellent Alien Agenda.
    • Colin Wilson wrote Alien Dawn ... significant because Wilson was an occult researcher and knew little about UFOs, but felt he should really take a look and write something. (And it was a good book, too, as Wilson was himself a beginner in the field.) If my memory serves me right, he read (or, probably skimmed through the indexes of!) 2,000 other books to prepare himself to write his own. That's real scholarship, and that's a dying skill.
    I tend to agree, but there are a few authors I don't know as much as you do Bill, but I tend to agree about those too since this view is coming from you. Where we disagree a little is I think about Greer, you might have some inside perspective that I lack.

I rank Timothy Good as the top researcher on the list although it is a difficult ranking to do. I have always found Timothy to have very high integrity and he has appeared to be almost a perfectionist about the data he has. Timothy also has that little extra info and I think that is because of contacts, passion, being close to the real field etc. But both Timothy and Richard I find are limited in the sense that they have to rely on second hand stories, quite little really sensitive data/experiences they have had first hand access to it appears. But I know that Timothy even met someone he was convinced was an ET, so he must have a pretty expanded perspective. Richard is just like Timothy a great forwarder of information, with extremely little filtering in between. I find his main issue is simply lack of access to information, but although he speculates about various things he never makes any real conclusions, the conclusions he makes are pretty much totally rock solid all of them. He is also good at narrowing down the possibilities, so that you can read behind the lines.

I want to add at least three persons, one is Joseph P. Farrell (it appears he has read an enormous amount of books), who I find is incredibly sharp when it comes to geopolitics, he is also great at speculation, I find that those that have both of those qualities are great at getting much closer to the truth when information access is the issue. (he is a great hub of information too since people are sending him lots of very specific information) The second person that I want to add is Steven Greer, because his access to information is pretty unique and with his doctor background and deep insight about advanced topics, his incredible passion and a great dose of integrity and some ego too, I find few can match him all in all. The third person I want to mention is Stanton Friedman, with his background as a nuclear physicist, with his great skepticism and to my knowledge good precision too... Also Andrew Johnson...
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 9th January 2017 at 19:48.

31. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    1. Steven Greer is just telling stories unless he can show documented evidence.
    He has presented some really unique documents, that appear very authentic, I think Greer overall is not sloppy, the volume of information he has processed must be incredible, hence much of it is relaying of information too, but that is also true for most others... I think Greer is a true pioneer in his field. All of what he says is not true, but that's also the case with the other ones, the difference being mostly in how trustworthy they "appear" rather than are. Some of what they "know" is also to some extent stuff that is kind of difficult to "understand" from a human perspective with the limited amount of contextual bigger picture data they know/have access to. Their subjective characters/types are a bit different too (e.g., some open, some closed, some accepting, some not so accepting, some speculative, some not so speculative, some judgmental, some not so judgmental and so on), but we are all unique beings...
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 9th January 2017 at 19:33.

32. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Greer is a very smart man and he would be the first to admit it. He probably has his whoppers filed under most incredible to least incredible with a dollar amount associated with all of them.

When he looks down, he is running different fables through his mental Rolodex of bull. The tough part is keeping all of the fables straight, while public speaking. It's particularly difficult as he has to make difficult snap decisions while listening to the 'ka-ka-ka-Ching!' of imaginary cash registers, at the same time.

Most people have no idea what this guy has gotten up to behind the scenes.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Daozen (9th January 2017), TargeT (9th January 2017)

34. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I noticed many of the people on the list that Bill posted are those who have been around a really really long time. Perhaps we need some up to date researchers. We need to shift with the times. I do listen to some of those on the list and even they, have aligned with David Wilcock and Goode's info. I do believe we need to take a step back and take in a wider perspective of those who are NOW coming forth because of the shift in consciousness.

I recommend Laura Eisenhower who is the great granddaughter of the President, she is an eloquent speaker doing deep study with galactic history as well as being in the mix of what is coming forth.
    I recommend listening to Captain Randy Cramer. There are plenty of videos on him who was engineered from the petrie dish up to be a super soldier which he has come away from after years on Mars. Strongly recommend Project Moonshadow especially Episode 4 if you want to see mind blowing up close pictures of Mars and what is really there. Oh, and check out Andrew Basiago and ask yourself if he is credible. His story is pretty unbelievable. Yet he talks like the lawyer that he is. I would like to hear from members what he says about time traveling with Obama ( Barry Sotoro) back when. My only theory there is that he could have been dealing with a clone.
    Richard C. Hoagland, Dr. Paul LaVilette, Dr. John Brandenburg, Catherine Austin Fitts, Olav Phillips, Jay Dyer are also many others who have come forth.
    Lastly, and I mean last comment about Corey Goode. I watched many of his Cosmic Disclosure videos with David Wilcock. I could not sense any hint of throwing us a bone but rather, his view which has turned remarkably by the influence of the Blue Avians, into a need to bring awareness of who we are as spiritual beings , need to meditate, need to be surrounded with the idea of serving others. His frame of mind I sense, has been greatly healed by his early trauma. I am not so sure he is deprogrammed from all the military ordinances but his heart was shown numerous times. We can only hope for that for those who have been dickered with.
    I hope John Titor II who wrote the book recently would come forward like William Tompkins, Dr. Wood, Bob Dean.
    Last edited by bettye198; 9th January 2017 at 20:27.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

35. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Noelle (24th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast