Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: 'Vaccines Revealed' Series - Available Now

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,801 times in 2,667 posts

Default Re: 'Vaccines Revealed' Series - Available Now

Jane Burgermeister had to leave her home, and is now in Greece. She was persecuted there, but still writes about the big pharma and vaccines. This is her blog https://birdflu666.wordpress.com/201...pe-its-future/
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2017), Franny (12th February 2021), onawah (5th February 2017), RunningDeer (18th February 2021), yuhui (4th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

"Vaccines Revealed" movement update
    http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com/free/pg/….
    Dr. Patrick Gentempo:
    Quote "I could not have imagined….
    ...through the process of creating Vaccines Revealed, we most definitely were passionate. Passionate about alerting you to the dangers and the real story behind vaccines.
    But,
    We weren’t sure what would happen when we put this out there, - out into the world. And although I’ve had plenty of mud (and other stuff) has been slung at me -- what has happened along the way is hundreds of thousands of you all around the world have shown up in support.
    We’ve created a movement.
    We’ve made a difference.
    People’s minds have been opened.
    Thinking has shifted."
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2017), RunningDeer (18th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Vaccines Revealed--COVID EDITION
    Is online free today and tomorrow, within a limited time frame, but no doubt they will play it again due to high demand.
    I've listened to today's talks with DR. Zach Bush, Del Bigtree and RFKenedy Jr. and they are EXCELLENT! (They aren't just rehashing what we already know, and the news is positive.)
    I've asked if they can be added to the Avalon library.
    But to make sure you don't miss it, sign up here to register:https://vrevealed.com/covid/trailer/...O7u-0P-2qqrUnM
    ( I'm not sure if this direct link will work: https://vrevealed.com/covid/viewing/ )
    FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/VRCovid19
    Last edited by onawah; 10th February 2021 at 23:36.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2021), Mark (11th February 2021), RunningDeer (18th February 2021), Tintin (10th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,001 times in 5,558 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Is online free today and tomorrow, within a limited time frame, but no doubt they will play it again due to high demand.
    I've listened to today's talks with DR. Zach Bush, Del Bigtree and RFKenedy Jr. and they are EXCELLENT! (They aren't just rehashing what we already know, and the news is positive.)
    But to make sure you don't miss it, sign up here to register:https://vrevealed.com/covid/trailer/...O7u-0P-2qqrUnM
    ( I'm not sure if this direct link will work: https://vrevealed.com/covid/viewing/ )
    Have you managed to download these onawah?
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2021), RunningDeer (18th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

episode 1 is on for a couple more hours. It is a must see!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

RunningDeer (18th February 2021), Tintin (18th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I haven't tried to download it, I'm just watching it from the link that was sent to me via email, after I registered for it.
    Delight is correct, it's a MUST SEE! I hope you can access it.
    I should probably add that the news is positive (though also frightening, of course) in that it's all becoming so very clear what is really going on, and more people are listening.

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Last edited by onawah; 11th February 2021 at 00:26.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

RunningDeer (18th February 2021), Tintin (11th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I haven't tried to download it, I'm just watching it from the link that was sent to me via email, after I registered for it.
    Delight is correct, it's a MUST SEE! I hope you can access it.
    I should probably add that the news is positive (though also frightening, of course) in that it's all becoming so very clear what is really going on, and more people are listening.

Ok, well, I'll try and keep an eye out for it in downloadable form - I've had no joy thus far - but I've also got eyes on a whole bunch of other stuff too

If you or anyone can also do the same that'd be appreciated, for sure.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

RunningDeer (18th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

I just watched part 1, really excellent!
    Zach Bush talked about how our genome is naturally updated by viruses and that there have been 12800 additions to our genome since 1970.
    Del Bigtree is very positive and encouraging here, people are starting to wake up in huge numbers.
    Robert Kennedy doesnt look well and is difficult to understand, I am too tired now so will have to miss what he has to share here on the free view at this time.
    highly recommended, only up for free for a few more hours part1.
    I have signed up and received the link for part 2 , looking forward to watching tomorrow.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Hym (18th February 2021), onawah (12th February 2021), RunningDeer (18th February 2021), Tintin (18th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Vaccines Revealed COVID Edition
    We’ve been shut down

From their email update today support@jeffhaystoday.com
    2/12/21

"I can’t say we were too surprised. But it sure did happen FAST!

If you have not heard, V@((!nes Revealed C0^!D Edition has been shut down by Facebook and Instagram.

YouTube also removed our content, citing “medical misinformation”.

If someone registered to watch with a MSN or Hotmail email address, they are not delivering our email either.

Again, not surprised but we expected to be able to slip by for a bit longer before they caught on.

So what does that mean?

Well, we can no longer share any content on Facebook or Instagram. It’s being stopped before it even posts.

More and more emails are being sent to spam.

So, I have a request

Would you be willing to help out the cause

First, if you see the VR emails show up in spam, please mark it as SAFE. This will help the servers push more mail through to inboxes so people will see it

Second, will you forward this email to those you’d like to share the message with? Or that you think need to hear it

It’s not as viral as social media by any means but it is the best we have to work with now.

Also, we just got word that one of our main interview subjects had his Instagram shut down as well. His name has been raising email spam flags so I can’t share it in this email, but here is a picture (IT'S RFKENNEDY JR.)

To say that there is a major effort to quiet any voice or conversation opposing the official narrative is a grave understatement.

Consider helping us spread the word will you?

Again, if you’ll forward this email along that would be wonderful and HAVE THEM CLICK HERE TO GET WHAT THEY'RE MISSING.

Thanks for being a part of the solution!

To your health,

Jeff Hays

Jeff-hays-150x150

Jeff Hays

Jeff Hays Films

"Movies that Make Movements" "
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (12th February 2021), Hym (18th February 2021), meat suit (12th February 2021), RunningDeer (18th February 2021), Tintin (12th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Somebody needs to get onto him and ensure that he makes the video content available somehow. By goodness, he can WeTransfer them here to us if he wants, seriously, or get them up on archive.org, pronto. Or downloadable via the actual site or a mirror site.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Hym (18th February 2021), meat suit (12th February 2021), RunningDeer (18th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UPDATE - Vaccines Revealed series

Okay, i've managed to track down and download 4 of the recent Covid edition and can archive those fairly soon.

What many of you may not be aware of, and part of that fault may be mine, is that we've had the original series in the library since 2017 (I think) along with audio and speaker lists.

They can be found here.

Ideally I'd like to get a hold of the entire Covid Edition series before uploading these but may just get what we can get our hands on in there anyway.
    Last edited by Tintin; 18th February 2021 at 18:20.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (13th February 2021), Hym (12th February 2021), meat suit (13th February 2021), onawah (13th February 2021), RunningDeer (18th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

I am listening to the 4th episode. This episode has info about how to approach "illness" from "fuctional medicine" I think that I have taken in MORE info from these speakers than I thought I would have done. I hope that all who can will buy the DVDs and pass them around. viewing page

I feel encouraged today about the numbers of intelligent people in the world who know that our bodies are RATIONAL. The way our bodies and the environment interplay is BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL and MAGNIFICENT. IMO the crisis over all, Now, is PURPOSEFUL. IMO we set ourselves up in order to realize that we are embedded in a magical BEINGNESS that is natural and we are connected. IMO we can reach a much greater assurance and confidence and willingness to acknowledge how we function. As part of an Awesome natural order, we are in a relationship with EVERY PART. I think I am excited anticipating the new earth where many of us already live in our minds and hearts.

I am praying that the Innate Divine Mind awakens in each of us QUICKLY!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alan (13th February 2021), Hym (18th February 2021), onawah (13th February 2021), Perdido (30th July 2023), RunningDeer (18th February 2021), Tintin (18th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Vaccines Revealed COVTD Edition 2021

We’ve been shut down

2/12/21

If you have not heard, V@((!nes Revealed C0^!D Edition has been shut down by Facebook and Instagram.

All 9 episodes are now in the Avalon Library along with bonus editions featuring Del Bigtree and Rashid Buttar.

Link: https://avalonlibrary.net/?dir=Coron...ion_%282021%29

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Hym (18th February 2021), meat suit (18th February 2021), onawah (18th February 2021), RunningDeer (18th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Default Re: Vaccines Revealed COVTD Edition 2021

We’ve been shut down

2/12/21

All 9 episodes are now in the Avalon Library along with bonus editions featuring Del Bigtree and Rashid Buttar.

Link: https://avalonlibrary.net/?dir=Coron...ion_%282021%29
    thank you |Tintin, its such good stuff, I have missed some and I want to re watch some, so its great to have it here.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Hym (18th February 2021), onawah (18th February 2021), RunningDeer (18th February 2021), Tintin (18th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3