+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: 'Vaccines Revealed' Series - Available Now

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default 'Vaccines Revealed' Series - Available Now

http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com

Is anybody watching this? I just learned about it and hear it is riveting. Apparently, it is in 8 parts and is free to watch this week if one shares ones email address with them. The website has been hacked so one watches the series at the above link while the website is being repaired.

I will start watching it this afternoon.
    Last edited by Gillian; 11th January 2017 at 22:40.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th January 2017), Art (12th January 2017), Bayareamom (12th January 2017), bettye198 (11th January 2017), Blacklight43 (12th January 2017), boolacalaca (11th January 2017), ceetee9 (22nd January 2017), conk (11th January 2017), CurEus (22nd January 2017), DebJoy (12th January 2017), Ernie Nemeth (22nd January 2017), Ewan (12th January 2017), Hervé (11th January 2017), Houman (21st January 2017), onawah (11th January 2017), ponda (12th January 2017), Richard S. (12th January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017), the_real_dave-id (13th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: 'Vaccines Revealed' Series - Available Now

They finally emailed me the link and I am listening / watching Andrew Wakefield and I only paused it for a moment so that I could add this note. These films are available, free, one per day, from 10 to 18 January. It is 11 Jan, but I suppose because of the hacking situation, I am being allowed to watch episode 01.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2017), DebJoy (12th January 2017), Hervé (11th January 2017), onawah (11th January 2017), ponda (12th January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

The documentary you are watching, in case anyone else is wondering, is not VAXXED, it is another series that was produced by a different team, and it is being aired for free now by that team (possibly for a limited time, and there may be a cost later.)
    There has been a problem with illegal airings of VAXXED online and the makers of VAXXED are requesting that people not watch it that way, as the proceeds from the documentary that is being shown in theatres and being sold in DVD form legally is what is keeping their anti-vaccine campaign going. If you are a member of Netflix, it is available for rent. See: https://dvd.netflix.com/Search?oq=&a...mit=&v1=VAXXED
    Quote Posted by Gillian (here)
    They finally emailed me the link and I am listening / watching Andrew Wakefield and I only paused it for a moment so that I could add this note. These films are available, free, one per day, from 10 to 18 January. It is 11 Jan, but I suppose because of the hacking situation, I am being allowed to watch episode 01.
    Last edited by onawah; 11th January 2017 at 22:06.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bayareamom (12th January 2017), Bill Ryan (12th January 2017), ceetee9 (22nd January 2017), DebJoy (12th January 2017), East Sun (14th January 2017), Ewan (12th January 2017), Gillian (11th January 2017), Hervé (11th January 2017), ponda (12th January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017), william r sanford72 (15th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

My understanding is that it is only free for a few days and it is informative and not overly technical. It is different to Vaxxed which is a movie of about 90 minutes, and should be worth watching and supporting.

Two different people recommended this documentary series to me including Josh del Sol of Take Back Your Power.

It would also be worth financially supporting Vaxxed which, according to the blurb, focuses on the link between MMR and autism. However, the documentary is covering more ground than Vaxxed and although I thought I knew quite a lot about the Vaccine conspiracy, I have learned even more in the first episode of this documentary. Medical knowledge for me is fuel against allopathic doctors who want to treat me in ways I think are dangerous to my health. Even if my doctor refuses to believe me which most of the time he doesn't, I feel empowered to stick to my guns.
    Last edited by Gillian; 11th January 2017 at 22:39.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2017), ceetee9 (22nd January 2017), Charles Harris (12th January 2017), DebJoy (12th January 2017), East Sun (14th January 2017), Ewan (12th January 2017), Hervé (11th January 2017), onawah (12th January 2017), ponda (12th January 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I'm definitely watching this. Knowing what I know about the dangers of ALL vaccines, and the insidious nature of how the CDC is promoting and encouraging them (not doing studies, and hiding documentation on harmful effects), I encourage everyone to watch as much as possible.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Bayareamom (13th January 2017), Bill Ryan (12th January 2017), DNA (23rd January 2017), Ewan (12th January 2017), Gillian (13th January 2017), Hervé (13th January 2017), onawah (12th January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Eye Opening stuff, will be removed in less than 24hrs. Trump & Kennedy are now two high risk targets

It is very difficult to convince a man of a fact if the existence of that fact will reduces his salary or prospects

http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com/epis...4711b9b0d77654

The pharma sector manipulate the research , trials and test to open up very lucrative income streams. Once they cover up the initial dangers and the money starts to flow into pockets every effort is made to dilute the dangers by Ignoring the issues, re-doing the research and adjusting the vaccine until the problem gets buried and lost in a mass of half done science.

To cap it all Governments have given blanket cover to all pharmas and manufacturing so there's no need to worry about what you throw at the public as long as it makes money.

The power of the black magic money system easily corrupts those vested interests because of human weakness and greed - there's simply no interest in stopping the money flow, in fact they often push more dangerous product out.
    Last edited by yelik; 13th January 2017 at 17:35.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th January 2017), boolacalaca (23rd January 2017), DebJoy (14th January 2017), East Sun (14th January 2017), Gillian (13th January 2017), Hervé (13th January 2017), onawah (13th January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Robert F. Kennedy is featured in today's free airing of "Vaccines Revealed", which is especially relevant now because he has accepted Trump's request that RFK head vaccine oversight for Trump's administration.
    If you don't have time to see the whole presentation, just watch from about 27 minutes in to 35 minutes in, about what happens to mercury from vaccines in the body (it leaves the blood, but is not excreted, as the CDC claimed, but goes right to the brain and is 50 times more toxic than mercury from fish! )
    Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Eye Opening stuff, will be removed in less than 24hrs. Trump & Kennedy are now two high risk targets

It is very difficult to convince a man of a fact if the existence of that fact will reduces his salary or prospects

Last edited by onawah; 13th January 2017 at 17:53.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DebJoy (14th January 2017), East Sun (14th January 2017), Gillian (13th January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

I am encouraged that Trump has met with Kennedy. Kennedy makes cogent arguments that most of the population has never been exposed to. Since this has been in the news, more will be exposed to Kennedy's material.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

bettye198 (21st January 2017), Chester (16th January 2017), DebJoy (14th January 2017), East Sun (14th January 2017), Gillian (13th January 2017), onawah (13th January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Without question, this series is a must-see. They release one episode a day, and today is episode #3. I watched episode #2 yesterday and I was impressed with the primarily factual focus in one of the interviews (Suzanne Humphries) especially - by that I mean it was not hysterical emotion content. It was all good and extremely well done.

Most of you are already on board with a 'no vaccines' stand, but many of your family/friends/associates are not and I strongly believe they need to see it. I believe they will be able to hear the no-nonsense factual information put forward and start to realize the enormous fabrication / hoax that is being perpetuated by the CDC and AMA and make different decisions about their/their family's health and well being. To see it free, one needs to be requesting the link and viewing one episode a day - maybe it can be a joint viewing thing for some.
    Last edited by DebJoy; 17th January 2017 at 18:07.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th January 2017), bettye198 (21st January 2017), East Sun (14th January 2017), Gillian (13th January 2017), onawah (13th January 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

My daughter and family moved to and live in San Diego because of her husband's work. Up here in Canada, she managed to keep her young son from being vaccinated. When it came time to put him into Waldorf at age 3, he had to be vaccinated or not allowed into the programme. I would have home schooled. Now she also has a young daughter (2 in April) who is so far safe. I have my fingers crossed that they have to move back to Canada before she has to deal with any more of this nonsense.

I am getting a lot out of the series and am wondering if I can afford to buy a set, rent a local hall, and air at least one episode for townsfolk to see. That might be a copyright issue, though.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

Bayareamom (13th January 2017), DebJoy (13th January 2017), onawah (14th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)

The pharma sector manipulate the research , trials and test to open up very lucrative income streams. Once they cover up the initial dangers and the money starts to flow into pockets every effort is made to dilute the dangers by Ignoring the issues, re-doing the research and adjusting the vaccine until the problem gets buried and lost in a mass of half done science.

To cap it all Governments have given blanket cover to all pharmas and manufacturing so there's no need to worry about what you throw at the public as long as it makes money.

The power of the black magic money system easily corrupts those vested interests because of human weakness and greed - there's simply no interest in stopping the money flow, in fact they often push more dangerous product out.
    Respectfully, Yelik, I have a different viewpoint. I've been part of a large group of people getting the message out for several years now. I see this as an extremely positive sign that the momentum for GOOD is building and that the criminal activity around vaccines (yes, it's criminal - they're injecting KNOWN poisons into people, including our very young children) will be stopped.

If you didn't see Robert Kennedy's interview, here's a brief excerpt:

"All the things that I do are bent on forcing this debate out into the open—because once the science is in the open, the CDC’s position is so fragile, it’s an edifice of fraud, fraud stacked upon fraud, so high and so wobbly, that even a slight breeze of public scrutiny will topple it. It’s not only Congress that won’t investigate, and the regulatory agencies have been captured, the courts and the lawyers that would normally apply that scrutiny have been removed by the Vaccine Act.

And the press has been compromised. And it’s not just the mainstream corporate media, but also the so-called alternative media like Huffington Post. Daniel Schulman wrote in the Columbia …Journalism Review that for journalists this is radioactive, that this is a career-ending controversy. So reporters won’t touch it, they’re really scared of it. Doctors won’t come out. Doctors lose their licenses if they talk about this.

What we need is sunlight. If you put a little sunlight on this controversy, the whole thing’s going to fall apart. We’re going to beat these people. I feel this, and I’ve spent my life working on energy issues, environmental issues, and global warming, but I’ve taken a hiatus to do just this issue because I cannot stand by and watch these children being poisoned—an entire generation of kids that is being poisoned now by government policies and greed. We’re going to take them on and beat them."

- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

7alon (24th January 2017), Alekahn2 (16th January 2017), Blacklight43 (16th January 2017), onawah (14th January 2017), Samson (14th April 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think this series will enforce the good that VAXXED has done, and the one-two punch timing is great!
    I've posted some related info here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1127339
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017), william r sanford72 (15th January 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Episode One of Vaccines Revealed is on youtube, at least for now:
    Last edited by onawah; 17th January 2017 at 16:52.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th January 2017), bettye198 (21st January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017), william r sanford72 (15th January 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Episodes Two, Four and Five of Vaccines Revealed Two is with Dr. Suzanne Humphries (while it's still available)

Quote Published on Jan 12, 2017
    For a list of potential side effects from Vaccines see CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/...

For more info see https://www.vaccinesrevealed.com/

Tonight you'll be introduced to three people you'll never forget:

SUZANNE HUMPHRIES MD

NEPHROLOGY, INTERNAL MEDICINE, HOLISTIC HEALTH CONSULTANT, AUTHOR

SAYER JI

FOUNDER GREENMEDINFO.COM, AUTHOR, SPEAKER, RESEARCHER, LECTURER, PHILOSOPHER

MARY HOLLAND LEGAL SCHOLAR, NYU

DIRECTOR OF THE GRADUATE LEGAL SKILLS PROGRAM AT NEW YORK UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW. EDUCATED AT HARVARD AND COLUMBIA UNIVERSITIES

Make sure if you are planning on having children, or know someone who is to catch what Suzanne Humphries MD has to say @ 29:14. It turns out that vaccinating at birth is not what will give our children the immunities they need to have a healthy life.

Sayer Ji will share what it is like to be a vaccine injured child. By the time he's done speaking tonight, you'll be asking yourself a whole new set of questions.

And finally wait until you hear the real legal issues; the truth, behind what's going on with vaccines. You'll want to catch what she has to say about the CDC Director's motivation @ 1:17:44.

Wow.

If you are a parent or grandparent, you cannot afford to miss this particular episode. After I watched it, the first thing I did was forward it to someone who is expecting their 2nd child with a note that they must drop everything they are doing and watch this right now.

What do you really know about vaccines? Is it as much as you think? Do you know how they are made, or what’s in them? Do you know how these ingredients affect the immune system? Do you know their serious risks and the side effects, and how common these injuries truly are?

If you are relying on your Paediatrician to know all of these answers in an in-depth way you may in fact be risking your families health.

Do you know how much training doctors actually receive about vaccines? And do you know exactly what they do and don’t learn about them? Did you know they get told that vaccine injury occurs ‘one in a million’ which is actually far from the truth.

Do you know how the billion dollar vaccine industry operates? Are you aware of the rampant corruption that is behind the scenes of what the public believes about vaccines?

With huge profits (vaccines make an estimated 30 billion dollar profit each year) associated with the promotion of vaccines, their ‘health benefits’ tend to be highly exaggerated, and the risks highly downplayed, denied, or outright ignored.

Launching January 10th and continuing through to January 18th is Vaccines Revealed, a never seen before 9 part documentary series featuring some of the world’s most renowned experts when it comes to the ‘other’ side of vaccination — the side that most doctors, scientists and parents often know little about.

The series has been produced with award-winning documentary maker Jeff Hays (the man behind ‘Bought The Movie’) and Dr Beau Pierce, CEO of ‘Circle Of Doc’s and health activist Dr Patrick Gentempo.

Watch this exclusive release in its entirety.

Americans deserve real solutions for the economic, social and environmental crises we face. But the broken political system is only making things worse.

It's time to build a people's movement to end unemployment and poverty; avert climate catastrophe; build a sustainable, just economy; and recognize the dignity and human rights of every person. The power to create this new world is not in our hopes; it’s not in our dreams — it's in our hands.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Episode 4

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Episode 5
    Last edited by onawah; 17th January 2017 at 17:21.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th January 2017), william r sanford72 (15th January 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

These will probably not be available for long free on youtube
    I can't find episodes 6-9 on youtube today, so I expect 1-5 will be gone soon too.
    (No blame to the producers, who need to make money on this so the message will be heard by as many as possible. )

Special message from the producer on the first day it was aired online
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

william r sanford72 (15th January 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Episode 5 was taken down, but is up again now here (for now):
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

bettye198 (21st January 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Episode Six of Vaccines Revealed and 1-5 updated
    Episodes One through Six of Vaccines Revealed are all on youtube today and I've updated the links for those (see above)
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

bettye198 (21st January 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You can still watch the whole documentary, episodes 1-9 free today if you register here:
    http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com/
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DebJoy (22nd January 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Free airing of Vaccines Revealed extended through the weekend
    Following is the announcement (with the link for registration) from the newsletter I subscribe to from NaturalHealth365:

Quote Dear NaturalHealth365 subscribers,

Do you feel like you’ve missed out on episodes of Vaccines Revealed? (no worries ... keep reading)

I've got some GREAT NEWS for you ...

We’ve had so many ask for a 'replay' of the entire event - especially the exclusive interview with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. {I watched it and it was amazing!}

Anyway, starting Friday at 9:00 pm (Eastern time) - for 2 days only - you can still get INSTANT access to the entire 9 episodes, at no cost to you.

So, just in case, if you haven't registered - REGISTER NOW.

This FREE event will end Sunday, Jan. 22nd.

The FREE replay weekend includes:
    The FULL MOVIE - Trace Amounts
    The 20 minute version of VAXXED
    Plus, the astounding full movie - VACCINE SYNDROME

CLICK HERE to access the Free Replay Weekend now. http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com/

This information was so carefully obtained, edited and presented to bring you the very best information that can literally save lives.

If you’ve missed any of the episodes, just make some time this weekend to watch - you won't be disappointed.

Opportunity: This is YOUR chance to share valuable information with family and friends - without having to 'convince' them of anything.

Just forward this email to them. All they have to do is CLICK THIS LINK and enjoy the programs.

As always, I wish you my very best,

-Jonathan Landsman, Host

NaturalHealth365
    Each breath a gift...

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

My husband knows Gentempo and took a three day seminar with him way back. When I saw the series I jumped on and sent to many of our patients who are also anti vax. Some have written letters of their experiences with Dr. Tenpenny. I re-iterate what posters have said, this is a must see. It will be available for free just this weekend then goes to pay. Hope as many of you can indulge your time to see this. Brilliant.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

DebJoy (22nd January 2017), onawah (21st January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast