Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Project Veritas Exposes Jan. 20 Inauguration Plots

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Project Veritas Exposes Jan. 20 Inauguration Plots

Just out from the Project Veritas undercover guys:

Why is it not surprising that these people who claim to be "anti-fascist" are using fascist tactics to try to upend law and order?

There will be more videos to come on this.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Project Veritas Exposes Jan. 20 Inauguration Plots

Here is a audio recording of another meeting outlining their plans.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi..._inauguration/

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EWO For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th January 2017), Bill Ryan (21st January 2017), NancyV (17th January 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

It was shown as being inaudible, but at one point the speaker said that there would be people coming from Standing Rock to join in the anti-Trump protests.
    Has Trump stated what his policy will be concerning issues like Standing Rock?
    Not sure how to separate fake news from real (he's said to be very pro-oil, but that could be propaganda.)
    Quote Posted by EWO (here)

Each breath a gift...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th January 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

All Trump has said about the pipeline is that if it wasn't already resolved by the time he got into office, then he would negotiate and resolve it quickly. I think it was within a few days of him saying that, that they decided to re-route the pipeline around the reservation land.

One of Trump's promises on the campaign trail is that he's going to throw US energy production wide open, in an effort to undercut the Middle Eastern countries we've been buying from. We've been sitting on an immense amount of oil for a long time and just refused to tap into it, to keep us tied to the Middle East I guess.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Styx's perspective on the matter:

hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Jules (18th January 2017), Lettherebelight (16th January 2017), Yetti (17th January 2017)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

bikers creating meat walls, stink bombs in the inauguration ball, ...the 20th cannot come soon enough. please don't let anyone get killed, please...

in the first vid the 3 white american guys who seem versed in creating sabotage involving crowds and buildings, they have to be on some alphabet agency's list. Either a watch list or a pay roll list. I think the last of the real activists was in the '70s, today we just have ideologues and agents.

What on earth is it that the elites don't want us seeing that they must create such a degrading freak show to distract and hypnotize us?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

JRS (17th January 2017), Jules (18th January 2017), LivioRazlo (17th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The more oil is "tapped" in the US, the more screwed the environment is going to be and the sicker everyone will be from toxic water, land and air, so that's not a solution.
    There have been predictions of advanced tech devices going public this year.
    Let's hope he will be open to supporting that instead, and if those aren't ready yet, more solar and wind power etc. , which are getting more efficient.
    If this is one of Trump's blind spots, I hope he will open his eyes soon.
    Quote Posted by bsbray (here)
    All Trump has said about the pipeline is that if it wasn't already resolved by the time he got into office, then he would negotiate and resolve it quickly. I think it was within a few days of him saying that, that they decided to re-route the pipeline around the reservation land.

One of Trump's promises on the campaign trail is that he's going to throw US energy production wide open, in an effort to undercut the Middle Eastern countries we've been buying from. We've been sitting on an immense amount of oil for a long time and just refused to tap into it, to keep us tied to the Middle East I guess.
    Last edited by onawah; 17th January 2017 at 03:56.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    It was shown as being inaudible, but at one point the speaker said that there would be people coming from Standing Rock to join in the anti-Trump protests.
    Not sure how to separate fake news from real (he's said to be very pro-oil, but that could be propaganda.)

It should be interesting as to how he handles Standing Rock. As I understand he has, or had, a significant investment in the company building the pipeline. Please don't take offense, but I've observed on this forum maybe a bit of group-think about Trump. Everyone was so focused on Clinton being an NWO globalist (and she is) that they seem to have given Trump a free pass. Who knows what's really going on, but he seems to be surrounding himself with wealthy corporatist insiders and high-ranking military types. Trump, IMO, is hardly an angel or a savior. I think he's all about Trump, but we won't know for sure who he is until this goes a little further down the road. If he takes a stand against the Standing Rock protectors perhaps his motives should be reconsidered. And the science denying thing gets in my craw a bit, I must admit. I don't buy the party line about vaccinations, but I will solidly state my belief in evolution and climate change, be it man-made or not. The environmental damage he and his cabinet could do seems obvious to me. It's like trading one devil for another, IMO. Hope I'm wrong. I wish we could have had a candidate not so beholden to the financial system of this world, but the system seems very unfairly weighted against that happening.
    Last edited by Wizard Of Ozark; 17th January 2017 at 03:12.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wizard Of Ozark For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th January 2017), ALLARON (21st January 2017), Cardillac (17th January 2017), Jules (18th January 2017), onawah (17th January 2017), PurpleLama (18th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That's what concerns me too.
    That and the fact that his assassination might be used as a false flag (or even a real one) just to create more chaos and to give the elite a reason to declare martial law.
    The theory that they wanted to keep Obama in office as a willing tool was around for a long time, and I'm not convinced that that might still be their intention.
    Quote The environmental damage he and his cabinet could do seems obvious to me. It's like trading one devil for another, IMO. Hope I'm wrong. I wish we could have had a candidate not so beholden to the financial system of this world, but the system seems very unfairly weighted against that happening.
    Quote Posted by Wizard Of Ozark (here)

It should be interesting as to how he handles Standing Rock. As I understand he has, or had, a significant investment in the company building the pipeline. Please don't take offense, but I've observed on this forum maybe a bit of group-think about Trump. Everyone was so focused on Clinton being an NWO globalist (and she is) that they seem to have given Trump a free pass. Who knows what's really going on, but he seems to be surrounding himself with wealthy corporatist insiders and high-ranking military types. Trump, IMO, is hardly an angel or a savior. I think he's all about Trump, but we won't know for sure who he is until this goes a little further down the road. If he takes a stand against the Standing Rock protectors perhaps his motives should be reconsidered. And the science denying thing gets in my craw a bit, I must admit. I don't buy the party line about vaccinations, but I will solidly state my belief in evolution and climate change, be it man-made or not. The environmental damage he and his cabinet could do seems obvious to me. It's like trading one devil for another, IMO. Hope I'm wrong. I wish we could have had a candidate not so beholden to the financial system of this world, but the system seems very unfairly weighted against that happening.
    Last edited by onawah; 17th January 2017 at 03:17.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Jules (18th January 2017), Pam (17th January 2017), Wizard Of Ozark (17th January 2017)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The more oil is "tapped" in the US, the more screwed the environment is going to be and the sicker everyone will be from toxic water, land and water, so that's not a solution.
    The alternative, at least in the short term, is continued involvement in the Middle East, including wars and puppet nations and many dead innocent people, along with many other problems associated with being dependent upon foreign nations just to maintain day-to-day activities in this country. We need to get out of that entire situation. And with oil shortages we have very serious economic and manufacturing problems.

Alternative forms of energy would be great, but they can't be implemented over night. I'm convinced that all of the Green party stuff in the past has been controlled opposition to discredit their movement and keep big oil in power, and big oil likes Middle Eastern oil. Just look at Jill Stein to see what the Green party has become. With Trump empowering revolutionary innovators like Elon Musk (think SolarCity and Tesla Motors), we're more likely to see real technological change in the coming years than we have been in a long time. But we need to make it a priority to get out of the Middle East.

Rex Tillerson said this before he had any idea he could become Secretary of State:

Quote “Much of what’s been done up to this point is an enormous amount of interference with that process of discovery and perfection and improvement, and it’s been by well-intended people … who want to promote the advancement of alternative energy sources,” Tillerson said. “But in the kinds of programs that have been put in place that involve mandates and enormous incentives … I’ve always stressed to people that what you have really done is you have ‘shackled’ the innovative process.”
    http://www.salon.com/2016/12/15/exxo...money_partner/

That's also a very promising sign because it indicates the deregulation of energy technology development under the coming administration.

The government has been very lax to oil companies in the past as far as enforcing existing environmental regulations, both Republican and Democratic administrations. With the way Trump is going after the corrupt status quo in just about every other way I can think of, I wouldn't be surprised if he begins enforcing reasonable regulations instead of winking at abuses as has been standard practice.

Btw the US already produces lots of oil. We're the 3rd largest oil producer in the world, and major disasters that result from that are both preventable and relatively few. The BP spill was a major disaster but it was also preventable, and in the end no one was held accountable for what happened. Making sure that reasonable protections (not bureaucratic regulations meant to sabotage output) are enforced should be the focus in the short term, while they have an eye on alternative energies for the long term.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 17th January 2017 at 03:45.

18. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From what I have read from alternative news sources, there have been LOTS of oil spills which were disastrous, especially to the communities in which they occured but were covered up and mostly unreported by the MSM.
    And worse, the oil companies responsible did not pay for the cleanup for the most part--the taxpayers did.
    If as much capital and labor and research were invested in alternative forms of energy, they COULD be implemented over night.
    The problem is that the investors don't want to sacrifice their ill gotten gains.
    Alternative forms of energy would be great, but they can't be implemented over night.

Btw the US already produces lots of oil. We're the 3rd largest oil producer in the world, and major disasters that result from that are both preventable and relatively few. The BP spill was a major disaster but it was also preventable, and in the end no one was held accountable for what happened. Making sure that reasonable protections (not bureaucratic regulations meant to sabotage output) are enforced should be the focus in the short term, while they have an eye on alternative energies for the long term.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th January 2017), ALLARON (21st January 2017), PurpleLama (18th January 2017)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wizard Of Ozark (here)
    Everyone was so focused on Clinton being an NWO globalist (and she is) that they seem to have given Trump a free pass. Who knows what's really going on, but he seems to be surrounding himself with wealthy corporatist insiders and high-ranking military types. Trump, IMO, is hardly an angel or a savior. I think he's all about Trump, but we won't know for sure who he is until this goes a little further down the road.
    Speaking for myself, I've been watching all of this unfold at least since early 2015, before Trump even announced his candidacy. And by "this" I mean an internal revolt of military and intelligence figures against the Obama administration.

The evidence of that is a culmination of years of Obama firing hundreds of high-ranking officers, the Jade Helm "drills" in the summer of 2015 targeting the states which have historically been Bush-faction strong holds, the giant split between Pentagon and CIA strategists over what happened in Syria (which Pentagon-backed and CIA-backed forces literally directly engaging each other in warfare), Michael Flynn declassifying information showing the Obama admin was supporting terrorists and then subsequently being forced to resign, etc.

That was all the back drop before the 2016 presidential campaign even began. Most people have no idea of all of that stuff that was going on. When Trump announced his candidacy, started talking about actual implementable solutions to problems instead of vague and fluffy-sounding rhetoric, rose to the top of the polls in defiance of the never-ending barrage of negative media coverage, and even started attacking the Bush family over their handling of 9/11, I was able to put 2 and 2 together and figure that this man had been selected as the figurehead of the internal military/intel revolt that had already been taking place.

The fact that he's appointed so many high-ranking military officers to his cabinet is just further proof that this is exactly what has happened. And these guys in the US military are patriots who love our country and want to protect it, so I'm not sure why you would worry about those guys anyway. The generals who actually lead our soldiers into battle are usually the last ones who actually want to go to war. Because they're the ones who have to live it. It's generally the senators and puppet presidents, thousands of miles removed from any of the action, that carelessly send people to their deaths for corrupt reasons.

As far as the banking insiders, and Rex Tillerson, if you look into these people as individuals you'll see why they were chosen. Just because someone is wealthy doesn't make them inherently evil, though I'm sure none of them are stupid and all of them have seen their fair share of corruption. Trump's economic nominations indicate that he's gearing up for some major economic overhauls, including starting off with auditing the Federal Reserve in the short term and very likely trying to dismantle it completely in the long term. You have to work with people familiar with the industry in order to do that without causing chaos. Similarly, Rex Tillerson, as head of Exxon-Mobile, is intimately familiar with how big oil operates all over the world and has actually stood up to the globalist agenda on multiple occasions, which is probably why he had no problem making deals with Putin.

Quote I don't buy the party line about vaccinations, but I will solidly state my belief in evolution and climate change, be it man-made or not. The environmental damage he and his cabinet could do seems obvious to me.
    It kind of makes a huge difference if "climate change" (used to be "global warming," right?) is man-made or not. If it's a natural cycle, then it has nothing to do with how much carbon industries, cars and cow farts are producing, and there is no justification for going on holy crusades against any of those things. The people who argue that it is man-made want to further regulate industry in developed nations, pushing it into 3rd world countries that employ what amounts to slave labor while destroying our economy and manufacturing.

Introducing carbon credits like the globalists have wanted to do for years would create the equivalent of the Federal Reserve for industries in this country, where the biggest industries pollute like hell and get away with murder while all the smaller businesses are stomped out of existence through over-regulation. Same as what the Federal Reserve does on a national level with banking corporations.

Quote New peer reviewed paper shows only 36% of geoscientists and engineers believe in AGW
    Anthony Watts / August 13, 2013

From Forbes writer James Taylor:

Don’t look now, but maybe a scientific consensus exists concerning global warming after all. Only 36 percent of geoscientists and engineers believe that humans are creating a global warming crisis, according to a survey reported in the peer-reviewed Organization Studies. By contrast, a strong majority of the 1,077 respondents believe that nature is the primary cause of recent global warming and/or that future global warming will not be a very serious problem.

The survey results show geoscientists and engineers hold similar views as meteorologists. Two recent surveys of meteorologists (summarized here and here) revealed similar skepticism of alarmist global warming claims.

According to the newly published survey of geoscientists and engineers, merely 36 percent of respondents fit the “Comply with Kyoto” model. The scientists in this group “express the strong belief that climate change is happening, that it is not a normal cycle of nature, and humans are the main or central cause.”
    https://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/08/...elieve-in-agw/

Forbes carried that article originally but Forbes won't let you view their site with ad-blockers on so I linked to this one instead.

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

From what I have read from alternative news sources, there have been LOTS of oil spills which were disastrous, especially to the communities in which they occured but were covered up and mostly unreported by the MSM.
    And worse, the oil companies responsible did not pay for the cleanup for the most part--the taxpayers did.
    That's the corruption I'm talking about. Both political parties have been responsible for that. They are not enforcing reasonable regulations or holding companies responsible because career politicians are only experts in taking bribes.

Quote If as much capital and labor and research were invested in alternative forms of energy, they COULD be implemented over night.
    The problem is that the investors don't want to sacrifice their ill gotten gains.
    It wouldn't be a sacrifice if there was actually a chance to develop a good replacement for oil. If someone could invest in the development of a clean, cheap and safe replacement to oil, and get it to market, they'd be an instant billionaire.

You have to ask yourself, why is no one able to make money developing this kind of technology? And the answer is, because the government regulates the hell out of energy technology development, just like Tillerson said. It's hard for anyone in any kind of business to make money when the government is up your butt 24/7 with rules and regulations and demanding fees and permits and all of this kind of stuff, which is intentionally set up to make alternative energy startups fail in this case.

GM started making electric cars years ago, and the relative few that they manufactured as a test run were immensely popular and proved that there was a serious market for them. What happened? GM scrapped them anyway, destroyed them and didn't build any more. Automakers are too tied into the oil industry. It's a miracle that Tesla Motors has been as successful as they have been so far, and Trump meeting directly with the owner of that company is a good sign of what's to come as far as regulating alternative energy goes.

22. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Good points, bsbray, and it all tallies with what so many are having to process ( especially those of the so-called "Progressives" who are starting to wake up to reality) which is that there just aren't any shortcuts, given all the many different agendas and entrenched interests and behind the scenes scenarios, etc. etc....
    Unless a lot more people get more on the same page though, it just seems like we are going to be facing more and more fragmentation and splintering off of different factions.
    Unless Trump can really get some quick and successful results.
    Or perhaps if we get some kind of official Disclosure soon, as that is the only thing I can think of that could help to unite all of humankind significantly.
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th January 2017), Bruno (20th January 2017), Pam (17th January 2017)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Unless Trump can really get some quick and successful results.
    I don't think it will be quick but I have hope that things will begin to change in the next several years.

Btw, the oil industries are intimately tied into the Pizzagate type stuff (ie child trafficking). George Webb has shown in his videos how all of this stuff ties together. So they are going to have some skin in the game too if/when the whole scheme is exposed.

In Syria alone, they were trying to gut the country in order to create a pipeline directly from the Middle East to Europe to cut Russia out of the picture. Not only did they have ISIS taking over the oil rigs and selling it illegally on the black market (with US allies knowingly buying the oil from ISIS, as Putin even said), but they were trafficking kids out of the country and selling them to raise additional money for the mercenaries. Opium production from Afghanistan had been filling the coffers of CIA front groups too, but from what I'm reading the Taliban has begin to cut that off again. All of this to benefit oil companies and in the bigger picture to cut Russia out of the globalists' world order.

I hope all of that comes out in official investigations and heads start rolling everywhere, left and right.

25. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I recently watched, the dramatized version of the spill, Deepwater Horizon and actually was enlightened to this fact at the end of the movie. I remember when the BP officials were indicted on counts of manslaughter, however I never knew they were acquitted of these 22 charges 5 years later. I was educated and incensed over this injustice and I am sure many others who were ignorant, like myself, felt the same way. I have no intention of derailing this thread, just felt like adding that.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrnEggsNHam For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th January 2017), onawah (17th January 2017)

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Part Two of Project Veritas's investigation is now out on Youtube.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

lilac (18th January 2017)

29. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    That's the corruption I'm talking about. Both political parties have been responsible for that. They are not enforcing reasonable regulations or holding companies responsible because career politicians are only experts in taking bribes.

Quote If as much capital and labor and research were invested in alternative forms of energy, they COULD be implemented over night.
    It wouldn't be a sacrifice if there was actually a chance to develop a good replacement for oil. If someone could invest in the development of a clean, cheap and safe replacement to oil, and get it to market, they'd be an instant billionaire.

You have to ask yourself, why is no one able to make money developing this kind of technology? And the answer is, because the government regulates the hell out of energy technology development, just like Tillerson said. It's hard for anyone in any kind of business to make money when the government is up your butt 24/7 with rules and regulations and demanding fees and permits and all of this kind of stuff, which is intentionally set up to make alternative energy startups fail in this case.

GM started making electric cars years ago, and the relative few that they manufactured as a test run were immensely popular and proved that there was a serious market for them. What happened? GM scrapped them anyway, destroyed them and didn't build any more. Automakers are too tied into the oil industry. It's a miracle that Tesla Motors has been as successful as they have been so far, and Trump meeting directly with the owner of that company is a good sign of what's to come as far as regulating alternative energy goes.
    One pillar of their overall agenda is to socialize their losses but privatize all their profits. The costs of remediating oil spills and other such man-made calamities (even natural calamities) have been socialized throughout time and will continue to be. They view it as a fair price to exact against the people for the privilege of living in a society and for us to receive the "benefits" of what they do and their efforts. But they are always reticent to share any profits and look for ways to avoid doing so.

Even if a company is fined by the government for what it did, that is just another cost of doing business to them. That cost eventually works its way into what we pay for goods and services. Another form of socializing losses. Also, government fines are the "juice," governments receive as their cut in their partnership with big business. I'd bet my bottom dollar that an audit would show that these fines, if collected, rarely trickle down to the people.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th January 2017), Bruno (20th January 2017)

31. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Just out from the Project Veritas undercover guys:

Why is it not surprising that these people who claim to be "anti-fascist" are using fascist tactics to try to upend law and order?

There will be more videos to come on this.
    I like Project Veritas due to the interesting discussion material. This information is unbelievable. I do not recall any President elect going through so much underhanded treachery, and due to the fact that most people would not resort to this, I am led to believe that there is someone behind this that does not behave well when such controller does not get his way. This puts poor losers into a new category. Thank you.
    Last edited by Jules; 18th January 2017 at 20:56.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th January 2017), Bruno (20th January 2017)

33. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When the info in this thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...30#post1128230
    ...goes public (which surely it must under Trump) these kinds of "progressives" will not have a leg left to stand on.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th January 2017), Jules (18th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast