+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 11 19 LastLast

Thread: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

• John B. Wells brilliant take on 'Flat Earthers' (PsyOp)

<!!--edit--update August 16, 2022: >
    • backup video:

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    .... there are literally 10,000s of really reallllllly dumb anti-Nasa / anti-Space picture memes out there posing as "smart" ... and most (not all) are made by "Flat-Earthers" then copied & shared by (mostly uninformed) non-FlatEarthers thinking they are "smart too" by doing that ... >>> which is even worse!

Yes some of Nasa/Esa people can lie, yes a fraction (not all) of Nasa/Esa are part of UFO/UAP Cover Ups but the overall stupidity of the "accusers" are far far worse than all alleged "Nasa deceptions" combined! ... If some genuine researchers can not use real discernment skills >>> I am not responsible for their quality of thinking (if I can call it like that).

* I am on record exposing Nasa UFO-Cover Ups on Dutch 🇳🇱 National TV and Local TV Amsterdam (called: "Exposure TV") multiple times in 1994 onward! ... (28 years ago!) ... Most of my intel came directly from Graham W. Birdsall Editor-in-Chief/Founder of UFO Magazine UK 🇬🇧 who I have personally met twice ... One time was at the UFO Conference in Leeds UK 🇬🇧 1996 and the second time at our own UFO Conference we invited him to give a lecture in Amsterdam 1996 discussing/sharing, at the time, the latest military insiders & several direct witnesses of the "UFO landing case in Brazil" >>> which FINALLY some other professional UFO researchers did a "catch up" via the latest UFO Documentary called: "Moment of Contact" UFO documentary 2022 produced by James Fox who I interviewed twice for our Untold Mysteries Radio live in 2006 & 2007 (15 years ago).

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    August 16, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

* source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th August 2022 at 11:04.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th January 2017), AndrejPeĉënkin (15th August 2019), Anka (28th November 2019), betoobig (19th January 2017), Bill Ryan (19th January 2017), bluestflame (6th February 2017), BMJ (20th January 2017), Bruno (19th January 2017), Buzzie (19th January 2017), Ciaran (19th January 2017), CurEus (20th January 2017), drneglector (20th August 2018), eaglespirit (20th January 2017), GaelVictor (20th January 2017), Heavy Duty (20th January 2017), Hervé (19th January 2017), Icare (31st December 2021), Jim_Duyer (12th July 2021), jjjones (20th January 2017), JRS (19th January 2017), justntime2learn (19th January 2017), Kryztian (5th March 2019), Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019), martybeck (23rd February 2017), Mercedes (29th March 2018), Michi (19th January 2017), Mike Gorman (23rd June 2018), Nasu (19th January 2017), Omni (19th January 2017), palehorse (5th February 2021), Paprika (30th August 2017), Rawhide68 (19th July 2017), Reinhard (21st January 2017), RunningDeer (19th January 2017), Sadieblue (12th December 2018), Satori (20th January 2017), Shannon (20th January 2017), sigma6 (5th February 2017), Sophocles (19th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (19th January 2017), ThePythonicCow (13th November 2017), Tintin (30th August 2017), toppy (9th February 2021), uzn (19th January 2017), Watching from Cyprus (20th January 2017), WhiteFeather (2nd April 2018), zythlar (19th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

Yes, excellent. His commentary begins at 10:50, for 15 mins of great listening.

The equally excellent article he references is here:

TMR Editor’s Note:

There is perhaps no greater Internet-wide PSYOP than the CIA-directed Flat Earth Conspiracy (FEC). This covert black operation has London’s notorious Tavistock Institute written all over it.

The Millennium Report has posted extensively on this extremely effective PSYOP since its inception. We have felt compelled to address it one last time because of a number of prominently configured truth-tellers who either subscribe to the FEC utter nonsense or who provide a safe haven to discuss their absurd and distracting ‘theories’.

How is it that some major alternative news websites even host the ridiculous ramblings of Flat Earthers … … … unless they, themselves, have been set up to do so? If ever there was a universal hot-button issue on the World Wide Web that ought to send up big bright RED flags, any website or blog that takes this mental diarrhea seriously is it. Unless they are totally exposing the FEC for the wacky (yet contrived) insanity that it truly is, why even go there.

No one is saying that the current scientific paradigm that involves both astrophysics and astronomy is not full of holes. Nor is there any reason to stop questioning every aspect of those various disciplines of modern science which have been shown to fall short … some woefully short of the mark. However, the FEC was designed from the get-go to take any rational discussion into a completely irrational direction.

Really, who doesn’t know by now that NASA will lie and misrepresent whenever it behooves them to maintain their New World DisOrder? Are the sane and rational among us going to throw the baby out with the bath water because of perennial NASA prevarication?

For those who are uninitiated in this area of inquiry, the following links will bring you up to speed.
    With these articles understood the one posted below will be much more easily comprehended.

The Millennium Report
    August 29, 2016

N.B If ever there was a MUST VIEW video concerning the fabricated Flat Earth phenomenon, the following presentation on leading Flat Earth promoter Eric Dubay is it. Truly, only seeing is believing!

VIDEO: Flat Earth Psyop Eric Dubay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (It’s “what if the earth were flat” you tin hatters!)

Flat Earth Psy Op is the Real Conspiracy

The Flat Earth fad is a “conspiracy theory” designed to
    distract, divide and discredit those who understand
    modern society has been enslaved by the Judeo Masonic
    (Satanic) conspiracy. It creates cognitive dissonance, and
    make us question all our assumptions, especially those which
    are True.

by Sean Caiside
    (henrymakow.com)
    “This flat earth stuff is to mess with your mind.”

According to some, the earth is in fact a flat disc and not a globe. This meme took off after Obama equated climate change deniers to members of the “Flat Earth Society.”
    Within 12 months, YouTube was flooded with a mass of videos.

The assumptions of this Meme are:
    1. The Earth is a Flat Disc.
    2. Our globe-shaped world orbiting the sun is a myth.
    3. The sun and moon are spherical, but much smaller than mainstream science states, and they rotate around a plane of the Earth, because they appear to do so.
    4. Arctic Circle in the centre and Antarctica is a continent forming an ice rim of 150-foot-tall wall of ice, NASA and the military guard this wall to stop you climbing over it and falling off the end of the Earth.
    5. Gravity is an illusion. When driving, it is not gravity that pins you to the road, but the rapid upward motion of a disc-shaped planet.
    6. Space exploration and the moon landings are all faked.
    7. The Sun is not 93 million miles away but is much smaller and only 4,000 miles above the Earth.
    8. Horizon is always at eye level. (See also- Ten Absurd Claims of Flat Earth Conspiracy Theorists)

(Left, Tiny sun circle above flat earth. How it also heats the world isn’t explained.)
    _
    They fail to address:
    1. What lies underneath the Earth and how the disc sits or what holds it up. [The earth sits on the back of giant tortoise- Makow]
    2. Cannot explain orbiting satellites or GPS. They rationalize that Satellites are a hoax and GPS only exists due to a network of radio transmitters
    3. How does the Sun circle the Earth for night and day. They say Sun travels via zero space and instantaneously appears on the other side of the disc. When facts and science contradict, they make up nonsensical explanations. First, gravity does not exist and then it does exist to bend the sun’s rays. This is when they are explaining why you can’t view the other end of the Earth. To debunk a globe model; they have yet to produce is a photo of edge of the flat earth.
    _
    BACKGROUND

Conspiracy theorist Eric Dubay launched the International Flat Earth Research Society (IFERS) claiming all others were “controlled opposition”. Dubay stands out for a documentary claiming Adolf was a peaceful, honourable individual unfairly tarnished by the Zionist media.

Flat Earthism is like a new religion with its dogmas and many schisms. Three websites vying for flat earth supremacy differ from the trivial (who had the idea first) to the argumentative (Are the Jews to blame for suppressing flat-Earth truths?). Everybody is trying the define it; there is no unified theory.

Flat earther, Daniel Shenton states, “There is no unified flat Earth model but the most commonly accepted one is that it’s more or less a disc, with a ring of something to hold in the water. The height and substance of that, no one is absolutely sure, but most people think it’s mountains with snow and ice.”

_
    PSY OP

This is a “PsyOp” which requires large funding from intelligence agencies and governments and corporations. It has become a tool of reverse psychology e.g. if you are broad minded enough to know 911 was a false flag; and now just accept Flat Earth theories. When you engage with this Psyop, a paid shill replies from their “Flat Earth Manual” like some cyborg, there is a mass of paid bloggers on CIA pay roll to push this.

(above. They think the earth is the center of universe.)

The meme is the ideal project for mind-control that could be devised by Tavistock institute & CIA. It is amazing how many clever, well-meaning and spiritually oriented individuals have been suckered in by this transparent pseudo-scientific sham.

The psy op is designed to create cognitive dissonance. You’ve been lied to your whole life to believe in the Globe model.

What is the underlying agenda? Lumping Christians and Truthers in a divide and rule strategy; some will fall for this trick while others won’t be easily deceived by this nonsense. This flat earth stuff is to mess with your mind.

Flat Earthers exchange one set of lies for another. My advice is to eschew cognitive dissonance and reside in truth.
    —–
    First Comment from Ingmor:

About 1 year ago, conspiracy youtubers started getting flooded with flat earth video recommendations even though they had previously never watched a flat earth video in their life. Cass Sunstein, left, chief Obama administration propagandist describes this technique in his book “Nudge.” The technique is to target groups whose opinion they want to shape and gently nudge in the certain directions with several techniques. These include infiltrators and internet forums or comments sections of articles as well as using connections with websites such as youtube to give people recommendations based on their data to push them where they need to go.

Up until now on youtube, this has been most notably used for pushing the reptillian story as well as other bizarre new age conspiracy angles to make people discredit themselves when talking about truth as well getting lost in labyrinths of insanity. It has also been used for other topics such as global warming, zionism, and alternative health (which Sunstein specifically mentions in his book). It is important that the nudging is gentle and incremental.

I have come across many people who just one year ago were speaking serious truths. Now all they want to talk about is the flat earth, something of no consequence compared to the murder of almost all of humanity.

These people have been NEUTRALIZED

Makow comment: I think they have made their point. A lot of so-called “Truthers” are mentally unstable. Pilots would have flown over the edge and under the disc long ago.

David Livingstone: “I think it’s pretty obvious what it’s designed to do: the absorb the “truth” community in complete nonsense. But such utter nonsense that it will completely discredit anyone nearly associated with it. Talk about 9/11 now, or the Illuminati, or Bilderberg and you can be denounced as a “flat earther”. And this is a paragraph from my book Black Terror White Soldiers.

“The notion that the people of Columbus’ time believed the earth was flat was a myth invented during the 19th century by two Skull and Bones members to discredit Christianity, as part of what is known as the “Conflict Thesis”:

[I]More anti-Christian propaganda was created in the seventeenth century when historians invented what is known as the “Flat Earth Myth,” which claimed that Medieval Christian Europe believed the earth was actually flat, a notion that was supposedly contested by Columbus. The myth was created as part of a campaign by Protestants against Catholic teaching. Historian Jeffrey Burton Russell claims “with extraordinary few exceptions no educated person in the history of Western Civilization from the third century B.C. onward believed that the earth was flat,” and he regards that the myth gained currency in the nineteenth century due to inaccurate histories such as John William Draper’s History of the Conflict Between Religion and Science (1874) and Andrew Dickson White’s History of the Warfare of Science with Theology in Christendom (1896). Dicksen was member of the notorious Skull and Bones at Yale and co-founder of Cornell University.[ii] Draper and White were the most influential exponents of the Conflict Thesis, the proposition that there is an intrinsic intellectual conflict between religion and science and that the relationship between religion and science inevitably leads to public hostility. Draper’s book received worldwide recognition and was translated into several languages, but was banned by the Catholic Church.

[i] Russell, Jeffrey Burton (1997), “The Myth of the Flat Earth,” Studies in the History of Science (American Scientific Affiliation).

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th January 2017 at 15:19.

4. The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th January 2017), Arcturian108 (22nd August 2018), avid (19th January 2017), betoobig (19th January 2017), bluestflame (6th February 2017), BMJ (20th January 2017), Bruno (19th January 2017), Buzzie (19th January 2017), Cardillac (19th January 2017), CurEus (20th January 2017), Didgevillage (30th April 2019), drneglector (20th August 2018), Eram (31st January 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th January 2017), GaelVictor (20th January 2017), gaiagirl (21st January 2017), happyuk (22nd January 2017), Heavy Duty (20th January 2017), Hervé (19th January 2017), Icare (31st December 2021), jjjones (20th January 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (28th March 2018), JRS (19th January 2017), justntime2learn (19th January 2017), Lyran.Sun (18th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th January 2017), martybeck (23rd February 2017), mizo (26th February 2022), mountain_jim (20th January 2017), Nasu (19th January 2017), Nick Matkin (31st January 2017), Ol' Roy (20th January 2017), Omni (19th January 2017), palehorse (5th February 2021), Reinhard (21st January 2017), RunningDeer (19th January 2017), Sadieblue (12th December 2018), Satori (20th January 2017), Shannon (20th January 2017), sigma6 (5th February 2017), silvanelf (12th August 2019), Sophocles (19th January 2017), Stealthy Monk (16th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (19th January 2017), TargeT (19th January 2017), Watching from Cyprus (26th April 2017), WhiteFeather (2nd April 2018), WhiteLove (22nd January 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Thanks for this. Have added themillenniumreport.com's link & John B. Wells' video to my own Flat Earth PSYOPS article. Flat Earth has become quite popular, is it because people have terrible discernment ability or mind control? (or both)...

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Anka (26th November 2019), betoobig (19th January 2017), Bill Ryan (19th January 2017), bluestflame (6th February 2017), BMJ (20th January 2017), deep (27th August 2019), ExomatrixTV (19th January 2017), gaiagirl (21st January 2017), Icare (31st December 2021), jjjones (20th January 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (28th March 2018), justntime2learn (21st January 2017), muxfolder (20th January 2017), Shannon (20th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2017), Valerie Villars (18th April 2018), WhiteFeather (3rd April 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,979 times in 781 posts

I came to the Flat Earth "theory" inadvertently while researching moon landing hoaxes. about a year or so ago.

I wasn't particularly interested but it continually popped up on almost every website I visited. What then caught my attention was that some of the "expert" ( and often annoying) "Astronomers" who spend their days "debunking" everything from the Electric Universe, to Comets or Niburu started to weigh in. Oddly a few of them went to the "flat earth" side! WOW!

I expect the others that stayed firmly on the Spherical Earth side to increase their "science minded" credibility among the forums (as shills and debunkers) while their co-workers went off into the deep end to make friends with some of the more gullible and fanciful types. True "scientists" tend to weigh information thoughtfully in my experience, they do not instantly dismiss everything they come across and continually attack the inquisitive...nor are they awake 23 hours a day. ...

After dozens of hours watching good, bad and some obviously fake moon landing footage I had been pretty much through the entire gamut of forums full of opinions, facts and fantasies with the attendant misdirection, misinformation and manipulation. So the FLAT Earth nonsense seemed fairly obvious as well as the methods to play head games with well intentioned curious users. What was most alarming was how good the video and graphical presentations were. magically every week new materials and videos were released supporting flat earth...

I did entertain the notion for a few days and tried to wrap my head around "flat earth" but unfortunately my time spent looking at torsion and plasma physics, the Electric Universe models, elecrtogravitics and the like just couldn't let me accept it intuitively or physically. It's just WRONG. I eventually concluded that I could possibly accept that we and our solar system are in an ENORMOUS transparent crystal Dyson Sphere...but I couldn't convince myself of that either. It was about as likely as us all in a giant snow globe...

The only value I see with Flat Earth is tracing it back to whatever source it came from and who and how they targeted select "influencers" to achieve such a rapid uptake and dissemination of utter BS. Which also has me wondering what other planted, fabricated "new mythologies" are in play. I visit many forums but I only post here and usually sporadically...so I see "patterns" of emerging topics, that often rely on the same suspect sources to confirm or verify oddball theories.

Any agencies that can benefit from misdirection probably plants spurious information, hoping for it to go viral in some way ....unfortunately there are a few hundred of these agencies, not all allied or coordinated. If anything, they certainly complicate real truth from getting out or being taken or investigated seriously. I suppose that means they have done a good job as it is a colossal waste of time that can be better spent elsewhere investigating other things.
    Last edited by CurEus; 20th January 2017 at 04:36.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2018), bluestflame (6th February 2017), BMJ (20th January 2017), ExomatrixTV (2nd December 2021), gaiagirl (21st January 2017), GrnEggsNHam (20th January 2017), happyuk (22nd January 2017), Icare (31st December 2021), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2017), WhiteFeather (3rd April 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I entertained FE theory too, long enough to try to wrap my mind around what these people were saying. When I got my mind inside of what they were saying, I wasn't impressed.

Check out this 3D model of it:

According to this, night should never exist because everyone on Earth would always be able to see the Sun at some angle in the sky.

They also have to come up with lots of unrelated excuses to explain things like the phases of the Moon, seasonal changes, lunar eclipses, etc. So which is more satisfying: a single model that explains all of those things instantly, in a very intuitive way, or a model that requires lots of various excuses to explain each thing individually that's wrong with it?

It's like if you say the neighbor's cow is fake, and just a mannequin of a cow. Then how does it eat grass? Because there's robotics inside of it. And how does it poop? It's conveyed to the butthole by the robotics. But where does the poop come from? It puts the grass mechanically collected into its mouth through a series of chemical reactions within the inside of the robotic mannequin. Why does it look at me sometimes? There's a camera in its head that's remote controlled by an operator somewhere else who's watching you, etc. etc. Why go to such lengths to come up with all of these lame ass excuses when the explanation that the cow is just a real cow explains everything all at once?

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

~most Flat Earthers" CLAIM to be "Christian Truthers" and they can even not have their "facts" straight about their own religion dealing with this topic!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th January 2017 at 22:11.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bluestflame (6th February 2017), BMJ (20th January 2017), Icare (31st December 2021), Shannon (20th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2017), WhiteFeather (3rd April 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

I recently got to know a nice guy who is a believer in this flat earth movement. He sent me a video that I slogged through. There are so many suppositions that don't hold water on their 200 reasons the earth is flat. I can only assume they have never been in a jet flying at 35000 ft. (it is an observable curve that is viewed, at least I see it)

It makes good sense it is a psy op to make people spinny on shaking there solid ground certainties. It is kind of funny how nasty they get when you argue on some of their suppositions.
    A bit like a cult think.

The history of flat earth goes quite a ways back. Islam is a big proponent on this since Mohammad believed in a flat earth and he could say no wrong.

I think it comes from a ancient mid east idea of the earth is flat, and someone asked what is it on? and the answer is it is on the back of the great turtle, and what is the turtle on? It is on mud they answered. and what is the mud on? It is Mud from there on down and do not ask any more questions on this!!

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2017), bluestflame (6th February 2017), ExomatrixTV (20th January 2017), gaiagirl (21st January 2017), happyuk (22nd January 2017), Icare (31st December 2021), justntime2learn (21st January 2017), WhiteFeather (3rd April 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

Click image for larger version

Name:	15823687_10154890998888996_7661265199925062992_n.jpg
Views:	1921
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	34845
    (most do not even notice that 1931 should be 1941 lol)

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st January 2017), Icare (31st December 2021), James Newell (20th January 2017), Nick Matkin (31st January 2017), Omni (21st January 2017), Valerie Villars (18th April 2018), WhiteFeather (3rd April 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

HEEElarious! Obviously you couldn't go the other way because you'd fly right on offf the durn planet!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Icare (31st December 2021), WhiteFeather (3rd April 2018)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MR.KNO (here)
    HEEElarious! Obviously you couldn't go the other way because you'd fly right on offf the durn planet!
    Yes. (This says something about the intellect of many Flat Earthers)

It deserves a visual:

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (21st January 2017), conk (2nd February 2017), ExomatrixTV (21st January 2017), Icare (31st December 2021), justntime2learn (21st January 2017), Mike Gorman (23rd June 2018), Nick Matkin (31st January 2017), Omni (21st January 2017), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2017), WhiteFeather (3rd April 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    "There's no way the Japanese planes could have flown THIS distance in 1931." (most do not even notice that 1931 should be 1941 lol)
    Nor notice that the planes that bombed Pearl Harbor didn't fly from Japan. They flew from aircraft carriers, that were close to Pearl Harbor.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

7alon (21st January 2017), Anka (28th November 2019), Bill Ryan (21st January 2017), Brodie75 (18th November 2021), conk (2nd February 2017), ExomatrixTV (21st January 2017), gaiagirl (21st January 2017), Icare (31st December 2021), justntime2learn (21st January 2017), Omni (21st January 2017), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2017), Tangri (1st February 2017), WhiteFeather (3rd April 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

They actually argue that the Earth looks like this, which eliminates that problem for them:

So a flight from New York to London should be quicker than a flight from Brazil to Africa.

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,970 times in 595 posts

A very simple proof of a round earth:
    - in the Northern Hemisphere, celestial objects (stars, galaxies, nebulas, etc.) rotate around the North Celestial Pole.
    very near to Polaris, the "North Star"
    -in the Southern Hemisphere, celestial objects rotate around the South Celestial Pole.

See the explanation here if you haven't seen this yourself while gazing at the stars:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumpolar_star

This would not happen if the Earth was flat.
    The mere act of debating with these Flat Earth "people" seems to make them feel "empowered" so I just stay away from them.
    They are not very reasonable nor friendly when backed into a corner.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

bluestflame (6th February 2017), ExomatrixTV (23rd January 2017), Hervé (21st January 2017), Icare (9th May 2018), Omni (21st January 2017), WhiteFeather (3rd April 2018)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

I was not aware that Michael Tellinger is spreading information about flat earth (02:12).

He is saying stuff like witnessing a flat earth when he is flying.

Just incredible. But how are these flat earthers thinking? The answer seems to be they don't think to the end. Because it is one thing to claim the earth is flat, it is a totally different thing explaining the implications of a flat earth. If earth is flat, the implication is that either the earth is infinite in all directions or it is finite and people can fall off the cliff so to speak. Has anyone ever heard they walked on earth in one direction into infinity? Or they walked, suddenly came to the great cliff...

Very easy to prove that the earth is not flat, you just need to look...

Last edited by WhiteLove; 22nd January 2017 at 20:11.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

alathon (2nd November 2022), Anka (11th December 2019), Arcturian108 (22nd August 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd January 2017), Flowerpunkchip (2nd February 2017), Icare (31st December 2021), Omni (22nd January 2017), WhiteFeather (3rd April 2018)

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

~I like Michael Tellinger very much, met him face to face in The Netherlands, did an interview etc. (...) But to see him joining the Flat Earthers PsyOp is really sad! It will discredit all of his work-presentations overall ... so sad :|
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd January 2017 at 02:18.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Akasha (28th February 2017), Icare (31st December 2021), Mike (1st February 2017), Omni (23rd January 2017), sigma6 (5th February 2017), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2017), WhiteFeather (3rd April 2018)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Sorry if already posted recently.

Be warned, contains FE 0.o content
    (FE content is a small piece at end of vid)

Here is the actual title:
    Finally, Michael Tellinger's Flat Earth disclosure, Epic!

I did not post it under that title because I wanted to give Mr Tellingers Vid an airing.

he has tried to connect all of his research into one over view which now includes ideas on the FE subject. His view of FE relates to his ideas of Toroid's, electromagnetism and sound.

I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Buzzie (30th January 2017), uzn (30th January 2017), WhiteFeather (3rd April 2018)

31. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Sorry if already posted recently.

Be warned, contains FE 0.o content
    (FE content is a small piece at end of vid)

Here is the actual title:
    Finally, Michael Tellinger's Flat Earth disclosure, Epic!

I did not post it under that title because I wanted to give Mr Tellingers Vid an airing.

he has tried to connect all of his research into one over view which now includes ideas on the FE subject. His view of FE relates to his ideas of Toroid's, electromagnetism and sound.

Michael should just look at the video below and then forget about the flat earth theory for good.

1:40:

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2018), ExomatrixTV (29th January 2023), Mike Gorman (16th October 2018), WhiteFeather (3rd April 2018)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

So no constructive comments about Mr Tellingers other 90% vid content?

I did not post this as a FE vid discussion????

But it shows me how people can fixate on one aspect and pounce like wolves 0.o

I totally agree that the FE thingy is a PTB Hoax, but some tiny aspects of it need not to be thrown out with the bathwater.

Where better to hide information about our reality thaty in a massive hoax that no one dares to side with.
    We must be careful or we will miss windows in our box reality, windows that might let us see something new!

Now please don't shoot me down and call me a FLAT-EARTHER o.0 but
    For what it's worth I think he is going outside the box when he talks about that FE thingy.
    More in the realm of Prison Planet illusions, not so much the feeble low density material old-established-control-programmed reality we live in wonder of.

I believe we are in an holographic universe and that every cubic centameter contains all the energy of the universe (all is one atom every where, every when at-once), now how weird is that we might ask.

So add to that new (Old rediscovered) ways of thinking about Torrid's, electromagnetism, sound frequency's that can: make matter,change matter, make matter non-solid, make matter invisible, make matter levitate, make matter move dimensionaly etc.

we are just receivers of electromagnetic, frequency's, nothing is real just interpreted by our receiver/brain.
    We interpret the world around us best we can, best we are allowed to interpret it.

Put yourself in a very advanced VR machine where the world around you is as if you live in a massive sphere. you can look to the distance but never see it curving upwards, so vast is it's size. you will soon take that as the norm!

Another VR machine might confront you with a Monster that you can not only see but touch, a monster that scares you to death.

Again please don't shoot me down and call me a FLAT-EARTHER o.0 i'm just saying things are becoming more and more outside of the box every day.
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 31st January 2017 at 11:11.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

bluestflame (6th February 2017), DarMar (31st January 2017), ExomatrixTV (29th January 2023), James Newell (31st January 2017), WhiteFeather (3rd April 2018)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

The hologram universe theory is just a theory and if one piece of data invalidates that set of facts then there is an unworkableness to it. But it is an interesting thing to think about. Much like the Matrix movies. If this helps you to get along better with yourself and others in this universe then it is true for you.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (1st February 2017), WhiteFeather (3rd April 2018)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    So no constructive comments about Mr Tellingers other 90% vid content?
    Nope, not one.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (28th February 2017), bluestflame (6th February 2017), ExomatrixTV (29th January 2023), Kryztian (22nd August 2020), Mike (1st February 2017), Mike Gorman (16th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2017), WhiteFeather (3rd April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 11 19 LastLast