+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst 1 8 18 19 LastLast

Thread: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

1. Link to Post #341
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,700 times in 20,824 posts

Default Re: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

• It is Now Obvious That Flat Earth is Finished:

t is Now Obvious That Flat Earth is Finished Mikey Smith is a flat Earth believer who has recently been busy trying to prove his silly little space pancake. Today, we take a look at two videos from him and honestly what he comes up with tells me that flat Earth is finished. First, he thinks that some really big hills prove flat Earth, and then afterwards Mikey can't seem to find the new moon through his solar filter. What this has to do with flat Earth is beyond me. Either way it is quite clear and blindingly obvious that flat Earth is now truly finished if this is all they can muster.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (8th July 2022), Nasu (1st December 2022)

3. Link to Post #342
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,533 times in 32,788 posts

A rare post of mine on this thread. To my considerable delight, Chris Martenson (none other) suggests exactly the same thing as John B. Wells did, the real theme of this long threadthat this is all an intel-agency-created psyop. (I too am very sure of this.)

Doesn't last long, but start in at 3:50 to enjoy.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anna70 (16th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th August 2022), Franny (8th July 2022), Harmony (8th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th July 2022), leavesoftrees (8th July 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th July 2022), mizo (8th July 2022), Rizotto (31st July 2022), RunningDeer (8th July 2022), Tintin (8th July 2022), Yoda (8th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #343
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

He's completely right of course.

----
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Anna70 (16th August 2022), Bill Ryan (8th July 2022), Brigantia (20th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th August 2022), mizo (8th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #344
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    .... there are literally 10,000s of really reallllllly dumb anti-Nasa / anti-Space picture memes out there posing as "smart" ... and most (not all) are made by "Flat-Earthers" then copied & shared by (mostly uninformed) non-FlatEarthers thinking they are "smart too" by doing that ... >>> which is even worse!

Yes some of the Nasa/Esa people can lie, yes a fraction (not all) of Nasa/Esa are part of UFO/UAP Cover Ups but the overall stupidity of the "accusers" are far far worse than all "Nasa deceptions" combined! ... If some genuine researchers can not use real discernment skills >>> I am not responsible for their quality of thinking (if I can call it like that).
    • I am on record exposing Nasa UFO-Cover Ups on Dutch 🇳🇱 National TV and Local TV Amsterdam (called: "Exposure TV") multiple times in 1994 onward! ... (28 years ago!) ... Most of my intel came directly from Graham W. Birdsall Editor-in-Chief/Founder of UFO Magazine UK 🇬🇧 who I have personally met twice ... One time was at the UFO Conference in Leeds UK 🇬🇧 1996 and the second time at our own UFO Conference we invited him to give a lecture in Amsterdam 1996 discussing/sharing, at the time, the latest military insiders & several direct witnesses of the "UFO landing case in Varginha Brazil" >>> which FINALLY some other professional UFO researchers did a "catch up" via the latest UFO Documentary called: "Moment of Contact" UFO documentary 2022 produced by James Fox who I interviewed twice for our Untold Mysteries Radio live in 2006 & 2007 (15 years ago).

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    August 16, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A rare post of mine on this thread. To my considerable delight, Chris Martenson (none other) suggests exactly the same thing as John B. Wells did, the real theme of this long threadthat this is all an intel-agency-created psyop. (I too am very sure of this.)

Doesn't last long, but start in at 3:50 to enjoy.

It states:

"Video unavailable
    This video is private"

• any backup video links?
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

<!!--edit--update: >
    • I think I found it (it is set on 360p default, but you can change it to 720p):

(12/17/21) is Dr. Chris Martenson, here to discuss the many different lies surrounding the COVID-19 narrative and how these lies created a mass psychosis in a large portion of the population. This then led to the abuse of that psychosis (ironically under a guise of health) to drive the masses into accepting an authoritarian future, which they are now being convinced is not only in their best interest but also a foregone conclusion -- so we should just resign ourselves to their New Normal.

Source Links Can Be Found Here:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th September 2022 at 13:22.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anna70 (16th August 2022), Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Nasu (1st December 2022)

9. Link to Post #345
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Jay Weidner challenged Eric Dubay to a debate. Dubay was kind enough to reply with this response:

How can something be "objective, demonstrable, empirical" on the one hand, and yet not debatable on the other???? Is there any theory about our physical reality that is immune to reasonable discussion, logical analysis, critical thinking????

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th August 2022), Brigantia (20th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd September 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th August 2022), Nasu (1st December 2022), Rizotto (20th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #346
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

Is there any theory about our physical reality that is immune to reasonable discussion, logical analysis, critical thinking????
    I can think of one, viruses.

There is zero science based evidence that suggests that viruses cause disease.

By that I mean that there have been zero controlled experiments that indicate that viruses cause disease, much less experiments that can be replicated.

But you are not allowed to talk about this.

Virologists today define "isolation" as taking a human sample and adding it to a bunch of other stuff, then using a computer to combine small pieces of DNA into what they call a virus.

In the past virologists defined "isolation" as taking a human sample and adding to a bunch of other stuff in a petri dish. If they saw that cells died in a petri dish "They isolated a virus"

Other subjects that are similar include "Big Bang Theory", "Evolution", "Global Warming"

All three of the above along with virus have zero science based evidence that support them but everyone believes it, and you are "not allowed to talk about it"

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Brigantia (20th August 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd September 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th August 2022), Kryztian (20th August 2022), leavesoftrees (20th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (20th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #347
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

• Flat Earth Fail Compilation 39 (THE BEST EVER!):

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brigantia (4th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #348
    Language
    Thanks

• Flat Earther Tries to Debunk the Most Famous Photo in History:

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brigantia (4th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #349
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The "Flat Earth" PsyOp (and John B. Wells' brilliant take)

• Flat Earther Tries to Humiliate me:

• The Worst Documentary in Existence...EVER!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (17th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #350
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • The Worst Documentary in Existence...EVER!
    @3.51
    "Nasa is in the pursuit of truth, it is primarily a scientific organisation. They publish their findings, no matter what they will be."

Well here ScimanDan is quite wrong. If there's one thing these flat-heads are in fact right about, it's that Nasa lie. They lie a lot. They've lied since the beginning. But not about the reality of space, or that the earth is round...

They lie about what exactly they are doing up there, and that they are not alone when up there. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if some of these flat earth shills are simply running interference - in the alt community - on behalf of Nasa.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Nasu (1st December 2022)

21. Link to Post #351
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    ScimanDan is quite wrong.
    He's right about the Earth's shape (of course ), but he's very mainstream, not that bright, and is wrong about a whole very long list of other things.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th September 2022), Nasu (1st December 2022), Yoda (17th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #352
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    ScimanDan is quite wrong.
    He's right about the Earth's shape (of course ), but he's very mainstream, not that bright, and is wrong about a whole very long list of other things.
    Oh absolutely, there's no doubt about that, especially his view of Nasa. But he's fighting the good fight against the flat earth morons. His videos do contain some educational value, and plenty of entertainment also, so I thank him for that.

But it's interesting what you said about him not being all that bright. I think he's plenty bright, but at the same time not very perceptive. There's an important distinction between the two.

It's possible to be a genius and a total idiot at the same time. Case in point the flat earthers themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were in fact quite smart, cognitively speaking. But beliefs do not always follow perception, because beliefs are often blind, they wear a blindfold, and sometimes that blindfold is too comfortable to remove. This theme reminds me of this thread: Belief Wars where you succinctly laid it all out.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th September 2022), Inversion (17th September 2022), Nasu (1st December 2022)

25. Link to Post #353
    Language
    Thanks

• Flat Earth Fail Compilation 40: The Last One?:

26. Link to Post #354
    Language
    Thanks

• Flat Earth Argument that DISPROVES Flat Earth Theory:

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th November 2022), Nasu (1st December 2022)

28. Link to Post #355
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

I was wishing there are more flat earthers. They are like Jesus of Nazareth saying “I come not to unite you with your friends and families, but to divide you.”. A wheat from the chaff thing.

But I have never asked anybody what they thought about it, nor have I ever heard that topic brought up irl. So how do we know who is chaff or not? Maybe there are LOTS of flat earthers! I think if I ever get back in the dating scene, that would be on my pre-flight checklist.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Nasu (1st December 2022)

30. Link to Post #356
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    I was wishing there are more flat earthers. They are like Jesus of Nazareth saying “I come not to unite you with your friends and families, but to divide you.”. A wheat from the chaff thing.

But I have never asked anybody what they thought about it, nor have I ever heard that topic brought up irl. So how do we know who is chaff or not? Maybe there are LOTS of flat earthers! I think if I ever get back in the dating scene, that would be on my pre-flight checklist.
    Are you saying you're a flat-earther?

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th November 2022), kudzy (30th November 2022), Yoda (30th November 2022)

32. Link to Post #357
    Language
    Thanks

If he is ... big chance his mind already made up and refuse to really comprehend what this whole Project Avalon Forum Thread with 357+ content based replies & 175,631+ views has to offer.
    • Or Johnnycomelately is being hilarious satirical (sarcasm?) ... or use that as an excuse to cover up his real opinions/beliefs. That kind if "sense of humor" never resonates with me.
    Actually in my view, this forum does not need any "new updates" nor "better insights" nor "different new perspectives" anymore as almost everything that are the main key issues & main important debunking has already been shared ad nauseam ... even less than 10% is enough to already come to a full conclusion >> if you are smart enough sifting through all "pros & cons".
    • The only reason I share (adding) sometimes new stuff on this "Debunking F.E. PsyOp Thread" is for new members to see that this P.A. Forum Thread exists!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st December 2022 at 19:19.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2022), Franny (13th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th November 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st December 2022), Nasu (1st December 2022)

34. Link to Post #358
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

No. I think the notion is ridiculous. It deserves to be made fun of, not seriously rebutted.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (1st December 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st December 2022), Nasu (1st December 2022), Sirus (2nd December 2022)

36. Link to Post #359
    Language
    Thanks

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Brigantia (29th January 2023), Franny (13th May 2023)

38. Link to Post #360
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

A rocket enthusiast sends his home made and built rocket up to 56 miles. The camera spins then slows and steadies. Then it shows odd angles of earth but enough to show a globe earth. Not the point of their experiment at all, so not a set up for globe earth, but this is what is seen.

Nov 7, 2022
    3,018,287 views • Nov 7, 2022
    Two-stage amateur rocket flight to 293,488 ft (55.6 mi/89.5 km). This rocket is called MESOS (short for mesosphere) because it is designed to fly there. The mesosphere is the third layer of Earth's atmosphere situated between 31 and 53 miles (50-85 km) above the surface. The amazing part about this rocket is it reached this altitude on less than 41,000 N-s of total impulse (full O-class high power rocket motor)! Capable of carrying the equivalent of a 16 oz can of beer/energy drink as a payload, this rocket flew two GoPro Hero 9s with modified rectilinear lenses. Both stages are recovered via parachutes and are reusable. This video covers the development and the launch of this record breaking rocket. I hope you enjoy it!

Bernie Short
    5 months ago
    I never in my wildest dreams thought an amateur could design, build, and deploy a rocket that could climb to fifty-six miles above the earth, travel at Mach 2.24 with first stage and attain Mach 4'.18 with the second stage, those figures are unbelievable, in fact out of this world. To think you recovered both stages intact is a massive bonus. Kudos to you dude and I hoe you are employed in the space program somewhere because space exploration needs geniuses much like yourself. Thanks for sharing.

Bobby C
    3 months ago
    i love how at 6:47 you can see pyramid lake, south lake tahoe, and even out to the pacific ocean and the coast of california to include the san francisco area. as it rotates if you go slow you're seeing the states of california all the way to the coast and fairly far out into the pacific ocean, you're seeing oregon, idaho, and utah for sure and maybe others, all from the black rock desert in nevada. i wish there was a small gps on board to see exactly where this point of view is when we're seeing all this. so awesome man! at 6:45 the circles you can see appear to be at the coordinates 40.966549, -118.198560. pretty cool!
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Akasha (13th May 2023), Bill Ryan (13th May 2023), Brigantia (13th May 2023), Ewan (13th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst 1 8 18 19 LastLast