+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dear Future Self

1. Link to Post #21
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Re: Dear Future Self

Dear future self I love you for your persistence / enthusiasm please keep flapping your wings like that tiny Butterfly- as you contribute to the eventual peace of mankind and their children's freedom. Even the bad guys get a second chance because you taught your child compassion curiosity , self possession and gave him permission to cry out for light in the darkness..

2. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Dear Future/Higher Self:

Thank you for all of hope that you have given me throughout the years. It really has helped me through some tough times. Keep sending it. This bumpy journey is far from over.

I am hoping that you now have it all figured out, or at least you have got answers to most of the huge questions about life and reality. If you do, then maybe you can send some clues my way. Not too many, though, because I do like seeking the truth or, you know, just discovering (synchronicity, ah-ha moments, connecting with other minds and all that stuff).

I imagine that you have witnessed the complete removal of the veil. The Illuminati, cabal, shadow government, or whatever you call it, is no longer in control. Full disclosure has been made. I want to envision what the post-veil world looks like. If you could arrange for me to experience something of this next phase of human civilization in a dream or vision, that would be great.

I am also interested in learning more about what's next in the evolution of our soul. After this existence, do we ascend into a higher dimension? Or do we reincarnate again on Earth or another planet in the 3-D universe? So a dream experience or two offering a preview would be really awesome.

Thanks for being there for me. Until next time.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (1st February 2017), DebJoy (28th January 2017), eaglespirit (28th January 2017), Ernie Nemeth (31st January 2017), sheme (28th January 2017), Stephanie (28th January 2017), The Freedom Train (28th January 2017)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Omigosh, I love this thread, and so many of the replies are so thought-provoking and intriguing. Gives me goose bumps all over. I'm inspired to write out a letter to my past self (say about 40 years ago), then a letter to my future self, and a letter from my past self to my present self (after all, I had some powerful, innocent youthful wisdom back then too) AND I'm even thinking of penning that letter from my future self to me right now (after all, time is rather fluid here, right? And I'm curious to see what actually comes through...)

I've got a lot to do over the next few days, but this is definitely a fun activity to do. And I so wish to hear others' letters, even if it is short fragments - like the top 3 or 5 phrases of advice that you would give your past self, and what you would ask your future self (and what answers you end up getting!)

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Bruno (1st February 2017), eaglespirit (28th January 2017), Noelle (28th January 2017), sheme (28th January 2017), Stephanie (28th January 2017), The Freedom Train (28th January 2017)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Thanks, DebJoy! I think it can be an exercise for individual consciousness and our collective consciousness. It would be great if people penning these letters get responses, such as in dreams, from their other selves. If so, I would love to hear about them.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (1st February 2017), DebJoy (28th January 2017), eaglespirit (28th January 2017), Stephanie (28th January 2017), The Freedom Train (28th January 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Well - I got inspired right away to write out a letter to my past self (say about 40 years ago). It was really quite a lot of fun, and gave me some good insights.

===============

Hello there, my dear. You're 18 years old, and in the midst of embarking into your adult years. Let me bring your attention to a few things.

First, you have a powerful intuition and I encourage you to slow down, and listen to yourself more. There's a bunch of noise around you, and do take the time to get to the place where you can truly listen to yourself. You have been programmed to align with the not-so-wonderful values of overworking, overdoing, and not resting. You think that this will bring you love and approval - it will NOT since it's not based in higher truths. This programming is NOT YOU.

You've been fooled in many ways and please don't be afraid to see how and why you've been so manipulated. You already have so many inklings about this already - your spidey sense is really quite good here. So please do pay attention, and take the time to listen to yourself. It is vital that you take care of yourself - it is NOT counter-productive to rest, recuperate, and simply think and reflect and be QUIET.

When you find yourself reeling from overwhelm (you know the feeling that you're drowning and you start grasping for solutions any which way), STOP and REFLECT. There are messages in each of these situations - they will serve as a barometer for you to make better decisions. If you feel you're making a desperate and "Hail Mary" attempt to resolve a problem, STOP and really listen to yourself. You WILL be given the necessary insights to resolve it in a much better way.

There are consequences to each of your actions and decisions, and do realize that it might not be so easy to correct and retract from a decision you're making in haste. It might not be as easy as you wishfully think, to get back on the right track. So make your decisions and take action much more carefully. It's OK to go SLOW.

Feel free to SAY NO to that which does not serve you, no matter who you might displease. Your future will only be better - don't give in the numbing fear that you are sinking into an abyss and must acquiesce to others' impositions or influences and manipulations of you. Yes I know that's simply an undercurrent running way below your conscious awareness most of the time - but you are SO capable to tuning into that quiet but devious undercurrent and calling it for what it is! That's a LIE that you have to run your life by unconsciously reacting to those unnamed fears and unrecognized influences - have the confidence to upset the status quo. It WILL be alright. It's better to be on the right path and working harder (still with sufficient rest of course), than being on the wrong path and compromising what's best for you.

Question EVERYTHING - seriously, EVERYTHING. You've been fed a pack of lies and you've made much lemonade out of lemons. That doesn't mean that the lemonade is always the best response - sometimes, you just gotta STOP accepting all the lemons. There's another option other than just making lemonade again and again, in spite of the fact that your lemonade is quite tasty and appealing. You're doing a great job of questioning much, but do take it MUCH MUCH further - you will find that you will break through much quicker and easier to a truly satisfying life.

Fear - don't stuff it and negate it - it has POWERFUL messages for you. Please recognize when you're afraid, afraid of the future, afraid of not having love, afraid of being alone, afraid of disappointing your parents, friends and bosses, and FEEL that fear. Instead of feeling that you must as though all is well and trying to confidently put in place solutions that are only desperate attempts to assuage the fear, please sit with that fear, seek out people you can request guidance from (now this is NOT your parents, nor most people that you know. ASK and PRAY for guidance and see who shows up in your path - you'll know it when you see it - remember I have reminded you how powerful your intuition is - it truly is). Remember it's OK for life to be messy - get used to "not knowing", "not having to perform" and "not having to be perfect (whatever that means)."

Love your body, your physicality, your sexuality - you might be recoiling at that, but pause for a minute and realize that you already do in so many ways, and you tend to censor yourself because of the conditioning to which you've been subject. Think for a moment about the contradictions inherent in claiming your spirituality / your divinity and then squashing the natural expression of that in your physicality.

Give yourself permission to make mistakes.
    Experiment.
    Tell YOUR truth, especially to yourself.
    Come from your heart, and truly honoring YOU.

Learn how to forgive others, and especially to forgive yourself. (More on this later but you can listen for direction on this and follow it - just be flexible and willing to give up the victim/martyr conditioning that really doesn't serve you. Once you realize how every situation is meant for your highest good, and you claim your ability to traverse the path with grace, you will be able to shake off any traumas, because you will be focused, not on the past, but on the present and unfolding future opportunities.)

And I'm sure you're noticing that I'm not giving you specific advice and that's intended. Because if you simply took the advice to not do this, and to do that, or take that job, or (you name it), you wouldn't have honed the necessary skills and innate talents on how/why/which decisions are best. And you're so capable of waking up and consciously claiming that which is already a powerful part of you.

You are so capable and so loved. Truly love yourself, and do what pleases you and aligns with your highest sense of good. I thank you for being on this wonderful path, and please do know that you have succeeded beyond all your imaginations, since I (your future self) am a great testament to your beautiful success.

All my love to you, my precious one,

Your Future Self

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Bruno (1st February 2017), eaglespirit (28th January 2017), Noelle (28th January 2017), sheme (30th January 2017), Stephanie (28th January 2017), The Freedom Train (28th January 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Dear Future Self,

I wanted to first thank my friend LadyM on the Avalon Forum for alerting me to your tireless attempts at communicating with me. Little did I know that is what my intuitions have been. I am also grateful for being redirected to the Quantum Jumping workshop I have that assisted me in meeting and communicating with you last night.

I suppose I can now understand more than ever why some say ignorance is bliss. My visions of my own future have been so far reaching that I have become accustomed to rejecting them outright in my disbelief; and as a result, feeling conflicted, anxious, doubtful, apathetic, aimless, hopeless. Little did I know that these visions of mine are your future whisperings, providing glimpses of a life that I had up until last night been unable to believe possible. And yet, there has always been a small part of me that refuses to reconcile itself with outright rejection of these visions. And now I know why. They are programmed into my soul - the driving force in my life. And they are INEVITABLE.

I have always known that lack of patience is one of my challenges - I just never thought things could take as long as they have, after seeing a future and holding that vision for so many years now. Forgive me for my lack of faith and trust in you, in myself. I know that you understand, and thank you for having more patience with me than I do now. A new ease, a new assurance has settled in my bones, my mind, and my heart. All is well.

Thank you for showing me a picture of such an encouraging future for all of humanity, myself included. Now all there is to do is relax into the flow and allow life to transpire in the way it has been set out since the very beginning. What a gift. Thank you.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bruno (1st February 2017), DebJoy (28th January 2017), eaglespirit (28th January 2017), Noelle (28th January 2017), sheme (30th January 2017), Stephanie (28th January 2017)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Hi LadyM and All...Good Day to You Star People : )

Yes, each of us CAN communicate with our future self!
    Keep 'em comin' and co-create an ever-lovin' timeline : )
    We can touch the future right here and now at times, too!

My personal spiritual experiences have been powerfully empowering since the passing of my son, Danny, and the firm commitment to seek and find and do!
    I was shown the past and present and future in overwhelmingly higher wonder ways!
    Had I 'checked out' in 1992/93/94 when I was going through business litigation in South Carolina I would not have experienced any of this other-worldly beauty here which is why we are here...to co-create the wonderment and higher vibration of the metamorphesis now occuring! I had been shown I 'checked out' of 3d life in past lives...putting myself in direct danger purposely, extreme risk taking, suicide, etc. I somewhat 'graduated' in this lifetime deciding NOT to 'check out' because I could not/would not do that to my Children. I was given a gift from above through Danny's Spirit allowing me to see and feel some of the future, too!

I will only put a few paragraphs here that showed me some of the future...the link below can be followed to get to my sharings.
    The thread, "Am I Making Myself Perfectly Clear", was started by me when I was flying sky high from reactions to my seizure medication, dilantin...I have switched to other medicine : )
    My story and/or links to it are all here and there...and I am ever so grateful to Project Avalon!
    One of the many vision dreams I had during this time that I actually woke up and went outside and continued the dream, the whole night sky lit up the backyard...the four directions each glowed stronger and seemed to vibrate up and down towards me while I was facing north and looking at the house and seeing all of the People in my life come out from behind it and I was laughing out loud and greeting them one by one, now, mind you, this was about 10:30 or so at night, They were all saying basically the same things to me..."What a ride, huh? It's all a journey of love and learning and sharing and we're all together for each other in this story" ..with big long hugs from each of them as we met up. I looked up in the sky and thought I was going to be taken to a starship to see Danny, I mean it was so real, that feeling, I felt it was going to happen any moment.

I do not know how long I was out there but Jane and Mike came out from behind the house and I smiled and greeted them and thought they were in my dream....They kept saying " Dan, Dan...come here" I motioned for them to come to me...They said, "No Dan, come on in the house with us...it's late and you may wake the neighbors"....it took me a while to snap out of it but I finally went over to them and went inside.

That night I slept at some friends of mine down the road, Mark and Joanne...who became an integral part of all of this...the small Nipmuc Reservation was right down the street from them. And that night I stayed there on the couch another dream pre-empted the prompting of heading to the woods east of their home to a property called "lightning rock" that had never been touched or developed. It was a huge boulder split into 3 parts by lightning and where I would have a powerful life changing encounter(shamanic death and rebirth) a few days later.

The Native American Medicine Wheel became my powerful Connection and Gratitude symbol...I would create one wherever I was prompted to. They became like a mini-vortex for me and my ceremonies.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post694633

Thank You : )

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

DebJoy (28th January 2017), Ernie Nemeth (31st January 2017), Noelle (29th January 2017), RunningDeer (29th January 2017), sheme (30th January 2017), Stephanie (28th January 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DebJoy (here)
    Well - I got inspired right away to write out a letter to my past self (say about 40 years ago). It was really quite a lot of fun, and gave me some good insights.

===============

Hello there, my dear. You're 18 years old, and in the midst of embarking into your adult years. Let me bring your attention to a few things.

First, you have a powerful intuition and I encourage you to slow down, and listen to yourself more. There's a bunch of noise around you, and do take the time to get to the place where you can truly listen to yourself. You have been programmed to align with the not-so-wonderful values of overworking, overdoing, and not resting. You think that this will bring you love and approval - it will NOT since it's not based in higher truths. This programming is NOT YOU.

You've been fooled in many ways and please don't be afraid to see how and why you've been so manipulated. You already have so many inklings about this already - your spidey sense is really quite good here. So please do pay attention, and take the time to listen to yourself. It is vital that you take care of yourself - it is NOT counter-productive to rest, recuperate, and simply think and reflect and be QUIET.

When you find yourself reeling from overwhelm (you know the feeling that you're drowning and you start grasping for solutions any which way), STOP and REFLECT. There are messages in each of these situations - they will serve as a barometer for you to make better decisions. If you feel you're making a desperate and "Hail Mary" attempt to resolve a problem, STOP and really listen to yourself. You WILL be given the necessary insights to resolve it in a much better way.

There are consequences to each of your actions and decisions, and do realize that it might not be so easy to correct and retract from a decision you're making in haste. It might not be as easy as you wishfully think, to get back on the right track. So make your decisions and take action much more carefully. It's OK to go SLOW.

Feel free to SAY NO to that which does not serve you, no matter who you might displease. Your future will only be better - don't give in the numbing fear that you are sinking into an abyss and must acquiesce to others' impositions or influences and manipulations of you. Yes I know that's simply an undercurrent running way below your conscious awareness most of the time - but you are SO capable to tuning into that quiet but devious undercurrent and calling it for what it is! That's a LIE that you have to run your life by unconsciously reacting to those unnamed fears and unrecognized influences - have the confidence to upset the status quo. It WILL be alright. It's better to be on the right path and working harder (still with sufficient rest of course), than being on the wrong path and compromising what's best for you.

Question EVERYTHING - seriously, EVERYTHING. You've been fed a pack of lies and you've made much lemonade out of lemons. That doesn't mean that the lemonade is always the best response - sometimes, you just gotta STOP accepting all the lemons. There's another option other than just making lemonade again and again, in spite of the fact that your lemonade is quite tasty and appealing. You're doing a great job of questioning much, but do take it MUCH MUCH further - you will find that you will break through much quicker and easier to a truly satisfying life.

Fear - don't stuff it and negate it - it has POWERFUL messages for you. Please recognize when you're afraid, afraid of the future, afraid of not having love, afraid of being alone, afraid of disappointing your parents, friends and bosses, and FEEL that fear. Instead of feeling that you must as though all is well and trying to confidently put in place solutions that are only desperate attempts to assuage the fear, please sit with that fear, seek out people you can request guidance from (now this is NOT your parents, nor most people that you know. ASK and PRAY for guidance and see who shows up in your path - you'll know it when you see it - remember I have reminded you how powerful your intuition is - it truly is). Remember it's OK for life to be messy - get used to "not knowing", "not having to perform" and "not having to be perfect (whatever that means)."

Love your body, your physicality, your sexuality - you might be recoiling at that, but pause for a minute and realize that you already do in so many ways, and you tend to censor yourself because of the conditioning to which you've been subject. Think for a moment about the contradictions inherent in claiming your spirituality / your divinity and then squashing the natural expression of that in your physicality.

Give yourself permission to make mistakes.
    Experiment.
    Tell YOUR truth, especially to yourself.
    Come from your heart, and truly honoring YOU.

Learn how to forgive others, and especially to forgive yourself. (More on this later but you can listen for direction on this and follow it - just be flexible and willing to give up the victim/martyr conditioning that really doesn't serve you. Once you realize how every situation is meant for your highest good, and you claim your ability to traverse the path with grace, you will be able to shake off any traumas, because you will be focused, not on the past, but on the present and unfolding future opportunities.)

And I'm sure you're noticing that I'm not giving you specific advice and that's intended. Because if you simply took the advice to not do this, and to do that, or take that job, or (you name it), you wouldn't have honed the necessary skills and innate talents on how/why/which decisions are best. And you're so capable of waking up and consciously claiming that which is already a powerful part of you.

You are so capable and so loved. Truly love yourself, and do what pleases you and aligns with your highest sense of good. I thank you for being on this wonderful path, and please do know that you have succeeded beyond all your imaginations, since I (your future self) am a great testament to your beautiful success.

All my love to you, my precious one,

Your Future Self
    This is very good! I think many of us might just want to copy and paste it and send it to ourselves. Not that I actually would . Inspired by you, I am going to write and send a letter to my younger self (in this lifetime). Like the first one that I did, I just emailed it to myself. Again, good work!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (1st February 2017), eaglespirit (29th January 2017), Stephanie (28th January 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    Dear Future Self,

I wanted to first thank my friend LadyM on the Avalon Forum for alerting me to your tireless attempts at communicating with me. Little did I know that is what my intuitions have been. I am also grateful for being redirected to the Quantum Jumping workshop I have that assisted me in meeting and communicating with you last night.

I suppose I can now understand more than ever why some say ignorance is bliss. My visions of my own future have been so far reaching that I have become accustomed to rejecting them outright in my disbelief; and as a result, feeling conflicted, anxious, doubtful, apathetic, aimless, hopeless. Little did I know that these visions of mine are your future whisperings, providing glimpses of a life that I had up until last night been unable to believe possible. And yet, there has always been a small part of me that refuses to reconcile itself with outright rejection of these visions. And now I know why. They are programmed into my soul - the driving force in my life. And they are INEVITABLE.

I have always known that lack of patience is one of my challenges - I just never thought things could take as long as they have, after seeing a future and holding that vision for so many years now. Forgive me for my lack of faith and trust in you, in myself. I know that you understand, and thank you for having more patience with me than I do now. A new ease, a new assurance has settled in my bones, my mind, and my heart. All is well.

Thank you for showing me a picture of such an encouraging future for all of humanity, myself included. Now all there is to do is relax into the flow and allow life to transpire in the way it has been set out since the very beginning. What a gift. Thank you.
    I love your last paragraph!!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (1st February 2017), DebJoy (28th January 2017), eaglespirit (29th January 2017), Stephanie (28th January 2017)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Oh LadyM - you're welcome to copy/paste anything you wish. There's probably some very universal messages to share with our younger selves, and then some specifics that we would know to add in. I felt especially the acceptance and affirmation from me today towards my younger self - that to me shows the lovely healing that's happened over the years. So looking forward to reading yours (and others too!)

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Bruno (1st February 2017), eaglespirit (29th January 2017), Noelle (28th January 2017), RunningDeer (31st January 2017), sheme (30th January 2017), Stephanie (28th January 2017)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)

I am reminded of an interesting (purely technical) opportunity I once had. In the 1970s, I was working in a very advanced laboratory that had an odd telephone system. One could leave future messages on it - presumable to ring next Monday and message a fellow worker. So, I left a message to myself for five years later. I was reminding myself of the goals I had for working there at Fermilab. Exactly five years later, the phone rang with an eary, past voice (mine) reminding me of those goals! It worked.
    Omigosh wnlight - I loved this story - makes me wonder how I could do this now. [COLOR="red"]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    Dear Future Self,

.......A new ease, a new assurance has settled in my bones, my mind, and my heart. All is well.

I love your last paragraph!!
    Ditto on that - I love the idea about how our future self has succeeded - that's very encouraging!

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

eaglespirit (29th January 2017), Noelle (28th January 2017), RunningDeer (31st January 2017), Stephanie (28th January 2017)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Hi LadyM and All...Good Day to You Star People : )

Yes, each of us CAN communicate with our future self!
    Keep 'em comin' and co-create an ever-lovin' timeline : )
    We can touch the future right here and now at times, too!

My personal spiritual experiences have been powerfully empowering since the passing of my son, Danny, and the firm commitment to seek and find and do!
    I was shown the past and present and future in overwhelmingly higher wonder ways!
    Had I 'checked out' in 1992/93/94 when I was going through business litigation in South Carolina I would not have experienced any of this other-worldly beauty here which is why we are here...to co-create the wonderment and higher vibration of the metamorphesis now occuring! I had been shown I 'checked out' of 3d life in past lives...putting myself in direct danger purposely, extreme risk taking, suicide, etc. I somewhat 'graduated' in this lifetime deciding NOT to 'check out' because I could not/would not do that to my Children. I was given a gift from above through Danny's Spirit allowing me to see and feel some of the future, too!

I will only put a few paragraphs here that showed me some of the future...the link below can be followed to get to my sharings.
    The thread, "Am I Making Myself Perfectly Clear", was started by me when I was flying sky high from reactions to my seizure medication, dilantin...I have switched to other medicine : )
    My story and/or links to it are all here and there...and I am ever so grateful to Project Avalon!
    One of the many vision dreams I had during this time that I actually woke up and went outside and continued the dream, the whole night sky lit up the backyard...the four directions each glowed stronger and seemed to vibrate up and down towards me while I was facing north and looking at the house and seeing all of the People in my life come out from behind it and I was laughing out loud and greeting them one by one, now, mind you, this was about 10:30 or so at night, They were all saying basically the same things to me..."What a ride, huh? It's all a journey of love and learning and sharing and we're all together for each other in this story" ..with big long hugs from each of them as we met up. I looked up in the sky and thought I was going to be taken to a starship to see Danny, I mean it was so real, that feeling, I felt it was going to happen any moment.

I do not know how long I was out there but Jane and Mike came out from behind the house and I smiled and greeted them and thought they were in my dream....They kept saying " Dan, Dan...come here" I motioned for them to come to me...They said, "No Dan, come on in the house with us...it's late and you may wake the neighbors"....it took me a while to snap out of it but I finally went over to them and went inside.

That night I slept at some friends of mine down the road, Mark and Joanne...who became an integral part of all of this...the small Nipmuc Reservation was right down the street from them. And that night I stayed there on the couch another dream pre-empted the prompting of heading to the woods east of their home to a property called "lightning rock" that had never been touched or developed. It was a huge boulder split into 3 parts by lightning and where I would have a powerful life changing encounter(shamanic death and rebirth) a few days later.

The Native American Medicine Wheel became my powerful Connection and Gratitude symbol...I would create one wherever I was prompted to. They became like a mini-vortex for me and my ceremonies.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post694633

Thank You : )
    Eaglespirit -- Thanks so much for sharing. First, I am very sorry about the passing of your son. You say that you graduated in this current 3D reality -- a great way to put it. It seems to me that your higher self certainly has had a part in keeping you on your path. Did you sense that your higher self brought that future dream/vision to you? If yes, did it come to you without asking or were you journaling or having an inner dialog, in other words asking for guidance?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

DebJoy (29th January 2017), eaglespirit (29th January 2017), RunningDeer (29th January 2017), sheme (30th January 2017)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)

I'm glad you chose to stick around, Dan, not only for your family but for the extended family. Your words of encouragement, devotion and actions speak to how you live high heart.

For the new members, here’s EagleSpirit's the latest page of “Am I Making Myself Perfectly Clear”.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th May 2022 at 17:56.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

DebJoy (29th January 2017), eaglespirit (29th January 2017), Noelle (29th January 2017), sheme (30th January 2017)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Good Morning LadyM and RunningDeer and All : )
    Thank You Paula for that follow up post... spot on.......and humbling realizations!!!

LadyM....I went on a bit of a spiritual quest a couple years after Danny passed to the other side. I also want to mention again that I have a grandson, Danny III, he is about to turn 13. My son's girlfriend, Brenna, was with child a month when Danny transcended...She is a wonderful mom and part of our family as though it was all meant to be : )

I lived in the lower portion of the oldest farmhouse on that hill of my spirit happenings. Jane and Mike, the owners, put together a sanctuary in the farmost area of their garden/tree/plant abundant yard where I would hang out early most mornings, This is where it all occurred in 2007 after 3 mornings of intent sungaze meditation.

So, yes, I would call that a call out to my higher and future self to bring it on.

And so it is....wonderful thread here : )

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Bruno (1st February 2017), DebJoy (29th January 2017), Ernie Nemeth (31st January 2017), Noelle (29th January 2017), RunningDeer (29th January 2017), sheme (30th January 2017)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

The sun gaze meditations, which I plan to do (thanks to your thread), would certainly be a way of connecting with your higher self. It seems clear that the vision came as a result of your focused meditations/communion with your higher self.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

DebJoy (29th January 2017), eaglespirit (30th January 2017)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I am not sure if this story suits well here...

Anyway, a few years ago I had the persistent vision of a woman from another time in history, many centuries back. As many others in her time, this woman had a deep understanding of nature and the spirit, and managed to communicate with me through time and space. From her stand point she was able to see the future and send some good advice to her own soul in distress many many years ahead. I really felt she was myself. I followed her advice. That was a turning point that changed (and probably saved) my life.

She contacted her future self, now writing these lines.

I thank her/myself so much for that.
    Last edited by Unicorn; 29th January 2017 at 20:25.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Bruno (1st February 2017), DebJoy (29th January 2017), eaglespirit (30th January 2017), Noelle (29th January 2017), RunningDeer (31st January 2017), sheme (30th January 2017)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    I am not sure if this story suits well here...

Anyway, a few years ago I had the vision of a woman from another time in history, many centuries back. As many others in her time, this woman had a deep understanding of nature and the spirit, and managed to communicate with me through time and space. From her stand point she was able to see the future and send some good advice to her own soul in distress many many years ahead. I really felt she was myself. I followed her advice. That was a turning point that changed (and probably saved) my life.

She contacted her future self, now writing these lines.

I thank her/myself so much for that.
    Thank you for your post! I believe you're right, that this is possible. Whether it's done through writing or inner dialog (both are our thoughts, our mind stuff), we can communicate with our future or past selves.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

DebJoy (29th January 2017), eaglespirit (30th January 2017), Unicorn (29th January 2017)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I sometimes check in with my past self - to give comfort.
    I also like the 'is what I do now making my future self proud' (which also helps in moments of doubts).
    And I also 'checked in' with my future self regarding the 'checking in with past self' - when I faced situations I didn't know what (else) to do.
    Which calmed me down - sensing if I sense something. If not - it also helped - as in 'oh, might wasn't/isn't a situation to remember and get back and support', so its not 'that' bad.
    And with unsure situations - sometimes I decide: well, I always can go back and comfort.

- thank you for the reminder

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunpaw For This Post:

Bruno (1st February 2017), DebJoy (29th January 2017), eaglespirit (30th January 2017), Noelle (29th January 2017), sheme (30th January 2017)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunpaw (here)
    I sometimes check in with my past self - to give comfort.
    I also like the 'is what I do now making my future self proud' (which also helps in moments of doubts).
    And I also 'checked in' with my future self regarding the 'checking in with past self' - when I faced situations I didn't know what (else) to do.
    Which calmed me down - sensing if I sense something. If not - it also helped - as in 'oh, might wasn't/isn't a situation to remember and get back and support', so its not 'that' bad.
    And with unsure situations - sometimes I decide: well, I always can go back and comfort.

- thank you for the reminder
    Thank you for your comment. I bet there are people coming into this thread and scratching their heads. It is a head scratcher, for sure, but in the best possible ways.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (1st February 2017), eaglespirit (30th January 2017), sheme (30th January 2017)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Here is my letter to my past self, targeting my teenage self. It was actually harder to write than the one to my future self. I had to think about what I really needed to know back then. I actually wrote this past self letter with the hope of changing my past, leaving some breadcrumbs, to help wake me up sooner.

Dear Teenage Self:

Ever since you were a young, you have been able to see the magic of life and the goodness in people. Don't you ever give that up, no matter what is hurled your way. And life and people will hurl loads of deception and pain your way. At times the world will seem to be crumbling around you, your personal world and the planet that you live on, but you must keep looking for that magic and goodness because they're there, really!

The magic is in you too. You can find a lot of this magic in your dreams, so pay attention to them. Write them down. Dreams are not what society tells you they are. Actually, much of what you learn from society -- your parents, teachers, the TV -- is wrong. Some of it will be complete lies. Yes, your reality is being controlled by beings, rulers who work in the shadows and far from have humanity's and the planet's best interests at heart.

But your dreams will give you many important clues about reality, death, your past and future lives, and more. So, again, pay attention to them. Also connect with other minds, people who have woken up to what is happening to humanity and Earth and are working hard to find the truth and wake others up. These people include David Icke, Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, Alan Watt, and others. Look for them, and the sooner the better.

Stay brave and hopeful ... there is always hope!

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (1st February 2017), eaglespirit (31st January 2017), RunningDeer (31st January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast