+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RFID Chip Implants Becoming A Reality

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Default RFID Chip Implants Becoming A Reality

RFID CHIP IMPLANTS ARE QUICKLY BECOMING A REALITY FOR AMERICANS

source

H.R. 4919, which allows the US government to actually implant RFID microchips into the bodies of those with “mental disabilities” for tracking purposes, recently passed the House. With the controversial nature of the recent bills being quietly passed, the US has found itself on a very dark and irreversible path away from what little democracy remains in this country, if any.

Due to the intentionally vague nature of the bill, this program, designed to “help” those with disabilities(as so many have been helped by authorities in recent years), can easily turn into what it was clearly meant to become: an Orwellian human tracking program that can accurately track every American citizen … for their own protection of course. And nowhere in the bill does it explain or outlay how the parents themselves will be able to track, or even be involved in the tracking of their own children or dependent with a certain disabilities. Which means that this bill is not created for the false reasoning on which it has been sold, which was to help locate a missing individual potentially suffering from a wide range of “developmental disabilities,” but rather so the government can begin implementing its technology. Representative Louie Gohmert was quite outspoken in his mistrust for the intentions behind this bill, even calling it “Orwellian” himself.

There are no channels in place for a parent to call or ask for help, as this was never designed to help the average citizen find their missing child or relative. The sole intent was to begin introducing this technology in real world situations that can then segue into full public incorporation for tracking and enforcement purposes. If this was truly meant to be a public service technology, it would have been left to the Department of Health and Human Services, but instead it is left in the hands of the Attorney General and the Department of Justice. For the DOJ to oversee the location of a missing grandmother with dementia, would be akin to having the FBI come out to help get your cat out of a tree. It is just absurd. Do not be fooled by this ploy to essentially gain the unwitting tacit approve of Americans for pubic use of this technology.

If history has shown us anything, it’s that if this can be abused in anyway … it will be.

No, you haven’t entered the Twilight Zone. This actually just happened. And the language is so vague, we don’t know what type of tracking tech will be employed or how far this program will end up going if it gets in full swing… Orwellian doesn’t even begin to describe it. – Truthstream Media

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

avid (6th February 2017), boolacalaca (6th February 2017), Bruno (6th February 2017), ByTheNorthernSea (11th February 2017), drneglector (6th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th February 2017), ghostrider (7th February 2017), Gillian (6th February 2017), joeecho (7th February 2017), Justplain (6th February 2017), KiwiElf (7th February 2017), Kryztian (6th February 2017), Matthew (5th November 2022), Nasu (6th February 2017), onawah (6th February 2017), toppy (6th February 2017), Watching from Cyprus (6th February 2017), WhiteLove (6th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: RFID Chip Implants Becoming A Reality

No chip in my cat.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th February 2017), ponda (7th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

I understand the Feds have been implanting an RFID chip in all defense personnel going to the Middle East for some time now. Testing......testing.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

boolacalaca (6th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th February 2017), KiwiElf (7th February 2017), onawah (6th February 2017), ponda (7th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Very good point that this tech is not meant to help people find the chipped indivduals, since no such provisions were in the legslation. These bastards need to be stopped. And never let your family to be microchipped.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

boolacalaca (6th February 2017), KiwiElf (7th February 2017), ponda (7th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ecuador Avalon Member boolacalaca's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this is old news, but it bears repeating in this thread.
    There may come a time when avoiding being chipped is an impossible task.
    In fact, you won't even know it has happened.

Chips the size of dust particles (0.15 x 0.15 millimeters in size and 7.5 micrometers thick) have existed for a while. Hitachi is developing an even smaller RFID chip using 65-nanometer lithographic technology.

Given the state of nanotech, it would not be incomprehensible to assume that the "powers that be" might include such "smart dust" in vaccinations or some other universally distributed Big Pharma product. Including it in a vaccination for a new-born in the hospital before being released into the world might be the optimum way. Once embedded within the body, the serial number on the dust could be quickly associated to your biometrics via a simple scan which could be done unobtrusively at the hospital or DMV when you renew your driver's license or when you enter your bank or elsewhere.

http://thefutureofthings.com/3221-hi...est-rfid-chip/

Name:  smart dust.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  23.2 KB

And that isn't the bad news.
    It seems these "smart dust" sensors can be made to do much more than track you.
    The goal is a machine-brain interface -- but who controls it and what signals are being sent to the brain or received? One of the teams working on this has a strong background in nanoelectromechanical systems and in the interface between electronic systems and cells. One of its members, Michel Maharbiz, developed the world’s first remotely controlled beetle a few years ago, a development that was named one of the top 10 emerging technologies of 2009 by Technology Review.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/5...on-your-brain/

Want to see one of the programs on this that DARPA funded as part of their MTO MEMS program? This program completed in 2001. We can only guess what they have now.

https://robotics.eecs.berkeley.edu/~pister/SmartDust/
    Last edited by boolacalaca; 7th February 2017 at 00:53. Reason: add text

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to boolacalaca For This Post:

Bruno (7th February 2017), ByTheNorthernSea (11th February 2017), Fellow Aspirant (7th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th February 2017), KiwiElf (7th February 2017), ponda (7th February 2017), RatRodRob...RRR (2nd May 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Foretold by Edward Meier in 1950s , and also foretold by Enoch 9,000 years ago ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://theyflyblog.com/2016/10/24/th...-dictatorship/
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th February 2017), Miller (30th April 2023), ponda (7th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Want a Job in the Future? Get Ready to Become a Cyborg — Companies Have Begun Implanting Employees with RFID Chips

source

by Melissa Dykes

The dystopic future is quickly becoming the dystopic present.

This is something we’re about to see a lot more of in the coming years.

A Belgian marketing firm called NewFusion has microchipped its staff, replacing their traditional ID cards with RFID chips implanted in their hands.

The Daily Mail reports:

The radio-frequency identification (RFID) chips are about the same size as a grain of rice and store personal security information which can be transmitted over short distances to special receivers.

RFID chips can already be found in contactless cards, including banks cards and the Oyster system which is used by more than 10 million people to pay for public transport in London.

They are also similar to the chips implanted in pets.

The ones used at NewFusion cost around €100 each (£85 or $106) and are inserted between the thumb and index finger…

In 2015, a Swedish company implanted microchips in its staff which allowed them to use the photocopier, open security doors and even pay for their lunch.

More and more companies are going to start implanting their workers with RFID chips.

At least 10,000 people worldwide have already willingly microchipped themselves, and the practice has progressed to the point that RFID chip implant kits complete with a sterile injector system can be purchased online.

Hannes Sjoblad, the chief disruption officer at the Swedish bio-hacking group BioNyfiken, which implanted the chips into the Epicenter workers, told The Times: “We want to be able to understand this technology before big corporates and big government come to us and say everyone should get chipped – the tax authority chip, the Google or Facebook chip…”

The Facebook chip?

Physically microchipping one’s self is already being normalized and pushed as the next technological advance for safety and security. You can already see talk of how “convenient” and “secure” chipping one’s self will be in the future because passwords and ID cards can so easily get lost, right?

Mega tech companies already have microchips for payment like its mark of the beast straight out of the Bible… they just haven’t found a way to necessitate and sell it to the public yet. The casual programming of the population to accept this new tech can be found all over, including commercials like this one:

Every time I see this commercial about our trendy, microchipped future, I wonder what happens if someone’s chip were to say get turned off, like Sanda Bullock’s life was in The Net?

The US military has already held meetings to discuss the feasibility of microchipping all of its soldiers to be able to track them via GPS.

In addition, big pharma companies like GlaxoSmithKline are working on “bioelectronics” — implanted microchips that will send electrical signals to various parts of the brain for medical purposes such as healing ailments. Sounds good initially until you think about it for more than two seconds.

This is to say nothing of the legal and health issues surrounding the implantation of these chips.

And yet, tech experts claim that within the next decade, at least half of Americans will be microchipped.

You might say that sounds crazy, but if you’ve been to Disneyland or Disneyworld any time in the last decade, then you will see how ready and willing people are to scan their fingers and give up their biometric information for convenience. Sure, there’s an opt-out option, but does anyone actually bother or do the majority just go along with whatever they’re told to do for their “safety and convenience”?

If there was for example a “Facebook chip” that allowed people to interact with Facebook faster or a Google chip or a Smartphone texting chip or a video game chip or an insert a thousand other examples here chip… how many millions if not billions of people do you think would readily line up to get one in the name of “safety and convenience”?

But, for all those dissenters who wouldn’t make that choice, there’s always the fact that the House just passed a vaguely worded bill that will allow the government to microchip citizens including children with “mental disabilities”.

Welcome to the dystopic present.
    Last edited by ponda; 11th February 2017 at 07:55. Reason: fixed source link
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

boolacalaca (17th February 2017), Harmony (5th November 2022), Miller (30th April 2023), mountain_jim (28th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

This is a video of the late inventor Charles Walton who is credited as the inventor of the personal RFID chip, and held the patents. He's warning people not to use his invention.

2m 19s long

The video has parts clipped out as if it was clipped for brevity, and an abrupt cutoff ending.

Here's a transcript. I highlighted the paragraph I thought was interesting enough to post. It's at the 1:33 mark in the video.

Last night I talked about my involvement in the development of the little microchip implant. And many people have already taken that microchip implant. The news media has talked about it being a good thing, and they will tell you that it's a good thing to have this. Your children won't ever get lost again. They won't be able to give you the wrong medication. They won't be able to, you won't be able to lose this thing. And so the plan is underway that you will receive it. I would be remiss if I came to you and didn't tell you that God's word says: "Don't. You. Take it".

No matter how nice they make it sound, tonight in the Science of technology I'm going to be showing you some things. I want you to understand that there is conditioning that is done in people. The television, I call it a "Babylonian idiot box"... on the television you are being conditioned to accept certain things.

There is one good thing on television, it is the off knob. Spend as much time, spend as much time in God's word as you do watching the Babylonian idiot box, and God will speak to you through his word.

So you are being very easily conditioned.

I've been in seventeen "One world" meetings. I was in Luxembourg with Henry Kissinger, George Shultz and Bob Gates in a meeting. It was discussed there about the microchip. I was asked many questions, and I answered those questions. I've also asked God to forgive me for being in those meetings. They said "We'll make them aware of lost children", and so after that meeting on paper bags and milk cartons all over the United States there pictures of lost children, and then one day all those pictures disapeared, they aren't ...
    "

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Harmony (5th November 2022), Miller (30th April 2023), mountain_jim (28th April 2023), Peace in Oz (5th November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (2nd May 2023), Tintin (5th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,662 times in 8,595 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Miller (30th April 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (2nd May 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,662 times in 8,595 posts

https://twitter.com/IntelStream/stat...214913025?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Miller (30th April 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (2nd May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread