Thread: Vault 7

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Vault 7

Funny tweet.

LOL, this better be good.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

ElfeMya (10th February 2017), Karma Ninja (10th March 2017), Nasu (10th February 2017), Omni (7th March 2017), seko (14th February 2017), seleka (12th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Hi there Innocent Warrior and thanks so much for posting this thread. I have been reading a lot of things and watching a lot of videos and this one is the least interesting of all... It sounds like a way to decrease the intensity or importance of Vault7...

I read with attention the Wordpress blog you linked to in the first post and one of the comment suggest typing longyear, the name of the aiport next to the Seeds Vault into the FBI vault. Files about russian spies in the States come up, from 1951...

Also another file number is quoted with a 8 missing in the reference number. 911 is also frequently associated with the destruction of the twin towers and with the upcoming Ecuadorian election ( 19 th of February ) with one of the candidate declaring that the first thing he would do once elected is end the asylum given to Assange.
    I personally did not check each information given and they might as well be speculative but this whole thing feels like a giant treasure hunt !

Thanks again for posting the thread and all the informations !
    Love and Light

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2017), bluestflame (12th February 2017), DNA (15th February 2017), Eram (10th February 2017), happyuk (9th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th February 2017), Karma Ninja (10th March 2017), Nasu (11th February 2017), Old Snake (18th February 2017), sanma (12th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017), uzn (12th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

What interests me is, what could be in vault 7 that is worse than exposing a massive massive network of satanists in high levels of power, which heavily influence virtually every country on the planet?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2017), bluestflame (12th February 2017), Debra (11th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2017), Franny (11th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th February 2017), Nasu (10th February 2017), Old Snake (18th February 2017), starlight (11th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ElfeMya (here)
    Hi there Innocent Warrior and thanks so much for posting this thread. I have been reading a lot of things and watching a lot of videos and this one is the least interesting of all... It sounds like a way to decrease the intensity or importance of Vault7...
    Yeah, that video just explains the five questions by going through them and briefly discussing each photograph. I posted it as an optional video alternative to the report linked in the OP, which is great, but long.

Quote I read with attention the Wordpress blog you linked to in the first post and one of the comment suggest typing longyear, the name of the aiport next to the Seeds Vault into the FBI vault. Files about russian spies in the States come up, from 1951...
    They might be onto something there. To expand on your comment. The Longyear documents in the FBI vault contain two documents on the Rosenbergs, the married Russian spy couple who were accused of heading a spy ring that passed top-secret information concerning the atomic bomb to the Soviet Union and were executed for it. The remaining four Longyear documents are on Alfred Sarant, AKA Filipp Georgievich Staros, a high Soviet official and American engineer. This 1984 NYT article, "
    HOW A SOVIET SECRET WAS FINALLY PIERCED” explains the story behind those documents in the vault.

The fourth Vault 7 tweet was, “Who is #Vault7” with the pictures of the spies bios.

A reverse search on the photograph featured in the sixth and most recent tweet brings up results on the East German mass surveillance organisation, Stasi (also early 50s), on Stasi -

Quote On 8 February 1950, East Germany saw the establishment of the Ministry for State Security (Ministerium für Staatssicherheit), commonly known as the Stasi.[7] The Stasi sought to "know everything about everyone”
    More spying, so spying is a reoccurring theme with Vault 7.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 10th February 2017 at 10:35.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

animovado (10th March 2017), Bill Ryan (10th February 2017), BMJ (12th February 2017), Debra (11th February 2017), Ewan (10th February 2017), Nasu (11th February 2017), Old Snake (18th February 2017), sanma (12th February 2017), TargeT (15th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Here's an explanation from Forbidden Knowledge's Alexandra Bruce
    http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/wiki...t-7-explained/

Quote Yesterday, my friend Daniel Liszt called me up and asked me to look into WikiLeaks’ mystifying series of posts to their Twitter account about “Vault 7”. He wanted to know if I could augur as to what these might portend.

My initial reaction was that WikiLeaks never seemed to have finished unloading their trove of seamy Podesta emails and that they’d recently announced that their revelations in 2017 would make 2016 look like child’s play. I assumed this meant that incriminating evidence of child sex-trafficking, involving senior members of the US Government might soon explode into the mediasphere.

Today, a subscriber and friend who’s had a private investigation business for several decades called me up, so I took the opportunity to ask him if he’d heard anything about “Vault 7”. He offered some very interesting insights and his forensic accountant had just sent him today’s video by Press for Truth’s Dan Dicks, which does a great job of interpreting these cryptic posts by WikiLeaks.

I didn’t watch this clip until after having a very involved discussion about the hunches of my friend and his investigative network. What they expect to be leaked soon, which is similar to Dan Dicks’ conclusion, here is that “Vault 7” might have more to do with revelations about who was behind 9/11 than pedophilia rings. In addition, he believes that the information about to come out might reveal the identities of the 30 Top members of the “Committee” that controls the Bank of International Settlements (BIS), aka “The Central Bank of Central Banks” – as well as information about the tightly-controlled bloodlines that are in charge of the global Central Banking System. This information is apparently more secret than UFOs.

800 top US military brass were fired from their posts, starting in Bill Clinton’s term through that of Barack Obama. I was told that many of these fired military commanders are strongly behind Trump. Some reading this may have heard past rumors of a “Litmus Test” being presented to US military commanders in recent years, as to whether they would obey the Commander-in-Chief or the Constitution – and how the Constitutionalists were allegedly the ones fired.

According to one such Admiral (who’s name I can’t reveal), he believes “#Vault 7” involves the 9/11 data stolen from the Pentagon and that it contains information about those behind the attacks.

I was told that all of these findings would bring down the Central Banking System. Allegedly, the BIS, along with the 30 largest banks in the world were given foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks. This enabled them to front-run the stock market. In addition, these entities embezzled and stole $5 trillion worth of black budget- and dirty (drug) money from within the SWIFT code transaction processing system, during the chaos of the 9/11 attacks.

Some information about this has leaked out, since the very beginning. Many of us have heard about the infamous “put options” that shorted American Airlines’ and United Airlines’ stock. I don’t think these earnings have ever been claimed, as any such claimants could face jail for Conspiracy in the 9/11 attacks, as clearly, their trades weren’t protected in the same way as those who heisted $5 trillion.

More recently, in 2012, the UK’s House of Commons conducted a partial investigation of these banks, which led to indictments of Barclays, HSBC and others for “improper banking practices”. The banks were fined but further investigations were shut down by Britain’s then Commercial Secretary to the Treasury under David Cameron, James Meyer Sassoon. Around the same time, a US Congressional Investigation of these banks was also blocked.

Sassoon is a British Baron and former member of the House of Lords. He had previously been President of the UK’s Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (!!!). Looks like the fox guarding the henhouse!

Sassoon’s family background is absolutely fascinating. Besides being a member of the trillionaire Rothschild banking family, his family were also major players in the Chinese-Indian opium trade, during the 19th century, adding to their already-immense fortune, from trading throughout Asia.

Barclays and HSBC are the world’s largest money laundering banks, according to my source. He says that the Barclays branch in Nassau, Bahamas will very happily and knowingly send dirty money to accounts in Liechtenstein, Geneva and Austria and POOF! It’s laundered.

Exactly where these dirty banks put the $5 trillion stolen during 9/11 is a matter of speculation but my investigator friend says that he’s seen the contents of a thumb drive, containing the SWIFT transaction forms that contained bank account information relating to a trust named “Pure Heart Investments”.

Attached to the Pure Heart Investments trust were the names of several members of the US Senate, Tim Geithner (serving as Undersecretary of the Treasury for International Affairs in 2001), the Bushes and the Clintons. This stolen $5 trillion has allegedly been used for bribing people, it’s been put into trading programs to earn money, it’s been used in special projects and in the construction of buildings.

My source said that he could see the details about the buildings but not about what was going on inside those buildings. He and his team believe that Trump, through his Attorney General Jeff Sessions will eventually expose all of this.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

animovado (10th March 2017), Bill Ryan (10th February 2017), Bruno (10th February 2017), Debra (11th February 2017), Ewan (10th February 2017), Franny (11th February 2017), GrnEggsNHam (10th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (11th February 2017), Kryztian (12th February 2017), mab777 (23rd March 2017), Nasu (11th February 2017), Old Snake (18th February 2017), ponda (11th February 2017), PurpleLama (10th February 2017), sanma (12th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

So no Vault 7 tweets today. Interesting timing, Feb 10th (no later than noon) is the deadline for the FBI to turn in Clinton’s emails and all their documents and communications referring and relating to them.

A Redditor’s breakdown of the Vault 7 tweets -

Quote Wikileaks Vault 7 Theory: I believe that wikileaks has the 650,000 emails that the FBI has from Anthony Weiner's laptop. These emails will contain info on where Gaddafi's gold and silver went, that F119 plans were sold to the Chinese for the J-20, and many more things that I'm sure many of you have speculated about yourselves. I believe they received them from an agent within the NSA. I believe that they have timed the release of their Vault 7 tweets with the House Oversight committees deadline for the FBI to turn over all evidence i the Clinton investigation. These are the tweets

1 https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/827828627488268290
    2 https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828135633780633600
    3 https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828537075460890625
    4 https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828889235994324992
    5 https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829324362943696896
    6 https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829693251133272064

I'll give my best break don of the tweets to support my theory but by no means do I consider my opinions conclusive.

Tweet 1: What is Vault 7?

The picture attached to this tweet is a picture of the Svalbard Global Seed Vault. It is an 11,000 square foot facility on a large island north of Scandinavia called Svalbard. It is one of the northernmost inhabited places on earth. The vault contains a wide variety of seeds from around the world. This a quote from the wikipedia page
    Quote The seed vault is an attempt to insure against the loss of seeds in other genebanks during large-scale regional or global crises.
    The vault is seen as a type of "Global Insurance" in the event of some major crisis. I believe the intended message of this tweet is to say that what Vault 7 is is insurance for the world as it will reveal, at least in part, the massive corruption on the global scale. Who knows what else Huma and Hillary talked about over 650,000 emails, what we do know is they definitely don't want us to read them. Weiner's (Huma's husband)laptop is the FBIs source of the 650,000 emails, and on that laptop the files were allegedly filed under "Life Insurance"

Tweet 2: Where is vault 7?

This one I will give a brief summary of but I've already made a full post breaking it down HERE. This tweet is a picture of the Merners Mine. History. The only other incident since then that I can find of the much gold being taken over by a foriegn entity is Libya in 2011. Hillary had a direct hand in toppling Gaddafi as Sec of State in 2011, and no one knows what happened to his $7 billion in gold and silver. The answer to that question I believe is in the 650,000 emails. Read my original post for more detail on this tweet.

Tweet 3: When is Vault 7?

Again I've already made a full post about this tweet HERE but I will give a brief summary. This is a picture of the egnine for the F-22. It is a stealth engine that can achieve supercruise without using afterburners (which make a **** ton of noise). Most countries with substantial militaries either have an engine that can do this or are developing one for their 5th generation fighter jets. Except the Chinese J-20 as far as anyone can tell. And to build a fighter without this capability would be ridiculous for the Chinese. However, there is much speculation that the J-20 is a F-22 rip off and you cna find all that info in my original post on this. China has yet to release info about the work they have done on the J-20s engine. I believe that the emails will show that the technology of the F119 was sold to the Chinese. More detail in original post.

Tweet 4: Who is Vault 7?

The picture attached to this tweet is of Chelsea, then Bradley, Manning, Julian Assange, and Edward Snowden. All three have either leaked or published secret government documents. Manning sent military documents to Assange who published them through wikileaks. Snowden exposed the NSA mass surveillance program. I believe that this tweet means that the person behind vault 7 or giving them the information is someone like these three. A whistle-blower from within the government.

Tweet 5: Why is Vault 7?

I've gone into this one already as well and you can find that HERE. This is a picture of a 509th Air Force engineer welding together a blade for a snowplow at AFB Whiteman in Missouri. The 509th bombing wing is the garrison for AFB Whiteman. The 509th is the B-2 unit of the Air Force. It, along with the F-22 also makes up the core of the Air Force Global Strike Command and handles all nuclear weapons for the USAF. The B-2s have been the first to strike in almost all of the US's engagements, and key Clinton ones like Kosovo and Libya. Perhaps the way here is to say because the whistle-blower is tired of the bombing based on lies and wants to expose the lies. There's much more detail in my original post about this tweet.

Tweet 6: How is Vault 7?

The picture attached to this tweet is an East German surveillance photograph of mail box activity. The East German state security Stasi wanted to know "everything about everyone" . This immediately makes me think of the mass email surveillance programs that have been uncovered in recent years. And the 650,000 emails on Weiner's laptop I believe were caughtin the web of the NSAs mass email surveilance program) (possibly Germanys because of the german picture but I think that it was used because its a specific picture about government surveilance on mail). All of that combined with the last tweet being released today February 9th, first day for new Attorney General and the last day for the FBI to turn in all evidence they have in the Hillary Clinton email investigation makes me strongly believe that Vault 7 is the 650,000 emails and that wikileaks has the and will release them if nothing is done with them. I'm sure there's many holes in my logic and theories here but I'm just giving my observations and opinions. There's lots of 9/11 speculation going on about these tweets but I just don't see it. Especially considering Julian's stance on 9/11 conspiracy theories. What do you think? What else do you think would be in the 650,00 emails?
    Source.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2017), bluestflame (12th February 2017), Debra (11th February 2017), Eram (12th February 2017), Ewan (11th February 2017), Franny (11th February 2017), happyuk (9th April 2017), Nasu (11th February 2017), Old Snake (18th February 2017), ponda (11th February 2017), sanma (12th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Am i the only one who is frustrated by all this hide n seek, word games and speculation about these wikileaks mystery tweets? Its like the riddler of the batman comics. Seems juvenile. If you have some truth to tell us, then out with it. Stop wasting people's time on wild goose chases that may amount to nothing at all!

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Annacarl (15th February 2017), Bruno (13th February 2017), camper (20th February 2017), ceetee9 (15th February 2017), Debra (11th February 2017), Ewan (11th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2017), Holly Lindin (16th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (11th February 2017), Libico (11th February 2017), Nasu (11th February 2017), Noelle (12th February 2017), starlight (11th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

@Justplain - No, you're not the only one who feels like that, plenty more can be seen on Twitter. WikiLeaks aims for maximum impact, considering the risks involved for WikiLeaks and their sources, they can do whatever they see fit, as far as I'm concerned.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

7alon (11th February 2017), Debra (11th February 2017), Ewan (11th February 2017), Justplain (11th February 2017), Nasu (11th February 2017), Noelle (11th February 2017), ponda (11th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

@Justplain - No, you're not the only one who feels like that, plenty more can be seen on Twitter. WikiLeaks aims for maximum impact, considering the risks involved for WikiLeaks and their sources, they can do whatever they see fit, as far as I'm concerned.
    I suppose that the more buzz, hype and coverage they can get on the interweb beforehand the better. It goes well to protect and insulate the info as well as themselves. Now we will see....x.... N

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

bennycog (11th February 2017), Debra (11th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (11th February 2017), Justplain (11th February 2017), Noelle (11th February 2017), onawah (11th February 2017), ponda (11th February 2017), TargeT (15th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,664 times in 20,818 posts
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (13th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Michael Trimm provides his description of the Vault 7 tweets, and his speculations as to what they mean:

This 49 minute video first describs the what, where, when, who, why and how tweets from Wikipedia.

Then Michael Trimm lists various Vault 7 theories that he's seen suggested, including:
    • General Stubblebine and 9/11,
    • Hillary Clinton, Podesta, Syria, Saudi Arabia, the Democrat Party, and ISIS,
    • GMO's and depopulation,
    • Hillary's misuse of classified documents and email scandal,
    • Email's from Anthony Weiner's laptop,
    • Hillary Clinton's 33,000 deleted emails,
    • Evidence that NASA faked the moon landing,
    • Vault 7 might be a specific vault under WTC building 7 that fell on 9/11,
    • Insurance files of Edward Snowden, Bradley (Chelsea) Manning and/or Julian Assange, or
    • Information about George Soros.
    Then Michael Trimm focuses on his best guess, that Vault 7 is about what Seth Rich (who was murdered on 10 July 2016) found, that that Wikileaks has what Seth Rich found, and that that material focuses on what's called Pizzagate and related child pedophilia activities.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Debra (13th February 2017), Ewan (12th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (13th February 2017), Mike (13th February 2017), Nasu (27th February 2017), onawah (12th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Am i the only one who is frustrated by all this hide n seek, word games and speculation about these wikileaks mystery tweets? Its like the riddler of the batman comics. Seems juvenile. If you have some truth to tell us, then out with it. Stop wasting people's time on wild goose chases that may amount to nothing at all!
    Maybe it's a mind game to torture those who will be exposed.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

bluestflame (12th February 2017), Bruno (13th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (13th February 2017), seleka (12th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,270 times in 295 posts
    Last edited by seleka; 12th February 2017 at 15:10. Reason: addedd a link

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (13th February 2017), Noelle (12th February 2017), onawah (12th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Maybe it's a mind game to torture those who will be exposed.
    They may have been sending a message, a warning about something they have. @AnonScan is the Twitter account who claims to know what Vault 7 is and has been posting hints. I don't know how they can be so sure they know what it is and I couldn't find anything about the Hillary email data being delivered by the deadline but this tweet suggests it's about that.

Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 13th February 2017 at 02:34. Reason: fixed link

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), DNA (15th February 2017), Ewan (13th February 2017), Mike (13th February 2017), Noelle (13th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

sorry if already posted

my intent is to imply who is really in charge of "wikileaks" now and what is thier intent
    Last edited by bluestflame; 14th February 2017 at 22:22.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (15th February 2017), Noelle (14th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017), uzn (14th February 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    sorry if already posted
    All good, this hasn't already been posted on this thread.

That video was published Dec 24, 2016, since then Julian Assange has live streamed an AMA on Jan 10, 2017. Julian addressed rumours of his death and assured the audience he wasn't under duress. He appreciates the concern because he does feel under constant threat, he discusses this also and names people he trusts to inform the public of any events of this nature, for future reference.

Julian is concerned about losing the support Wikileaks needs because of these rumours, he also discusses this in the AMA. Eight hours ago, he tweeted his first tweet from his old personal Twitter account, @julianassange, he had created the account in 2011 but has never used it until now, his first tweet is about the rumours of his death.

Update: the video you posted has just been set to private.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 15th February 2017 at 01:08. Reason: Clarified, update

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2017), Bruno (15th February 2017), DNA (15th February 2017), Ewan (15th February 2017), onawah (18th February 2017), ponda (18th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017), uzn (15th February 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Too much mistery, If you know something say it at once without that much jambalaya! what is the vault 7 you know? ok tell us :........

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

bennycog (15th February 2017), Bruno (15th February 2017), Holly Lindin (16th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (15th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

set to private ? wow that was quick

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

bennycog (15th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Julian Assange interview on Aussie radio show, 1:02:20 - 1:18:20. More on conspiracy theories about who runs WikiLeaks, also discusses Obama pardoning Chealsea Manning and other topics.

Full radio show, skip to 1:02:20 for Assange - https://soundcloud.com/kiis1065/1521...kie-o-show-631

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), Bruno (15th February 2017), DNA (17th February 2017), Eram (15th February 2017), onawah (18th February 2017), ponda (18th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Finally - we're starting to see a hint of what will be in Vault 7 (something to do with the CIA, apparently):

From CIA espionage orders for the 2012 French presidential election (Wikileaks):

===========

Press Release (English)
    16 February, 2017
    CIA espionage orders for the last French presidential election

All major French political parties were targeted for infiltration by the CIA's human ("HUMINT") and electronic ("SIGINT") spies in the seven months leading up to France's 2012 presidential election. The revelations are contained within three CIA tasking orders published today by WikiLeaks as context for its forth coming CIA Vault 7 series. Named specifically as targets are the French Socialist Party (PS), the National Front (FN) and Union for a Popular Movement (UMP) together with current President Francois Hollande, then President Nicolas Sarkozy, current round one presidential front runner Marine Le Pen, and former presidential candidates Martine Aubry and Dominique Strauss-Khan.

The CIA assessed that President Sarkozy's party was not assured re-election. Specific tasking concerning his party included obtaining the "Strategic Election Plans" of the Union for a Popular Movement (UMP); schisms or alliances developing in the UMP elite; private UMP reactions to Sarkozy's campaign stratagies; discussions within the UMP on any "perceived vulnerabilities to maintaining power" after the election; efforts to change the party's ideological mission; and discussions about Sarkozy's support for the UMP and "the value he places on the continuation of the party's dominance". Specific instructions tasked CIA officers to discover Sarkozy's private deliberations "on the other candidates" as well as how he interacted with his advisors. Sarkozy's earlier self-identification as "Sarkozy the American" did not protect him from US espionage in the 2012 election or during his presidency.

The espionage order for "Non Ruling Political Parties and Candidates Strategic Election Plans" which targeted Francois Holland, Marine Le Pen and other opposition figures requires obtaining opposition parties' strategies for the election; information on internal party dynamics and rising leaders; efforts to influence and implement political decisions; support from local government officials, government elites or business elites; views of the United States; efforts to reach out to other countries, including Germany, U.K., Libya, Israel, Palestine, Syria & Cote d'Ivoire; as well as information about party and candidate funding.

Significantly, two CIA opposition espionage tasks, "What policies do they promote to help boost France's economic growth prospects?" and "What are their opinions on the German model of export-led growth?" resonate with a U.S. economic espionage order from the same year. That order requires obtaining details of every prospective French export contract or deal valued at $200m or more.

The opposition espionage order also places weight on obtaining the candidates' attitudes to the E.U's economic crisis, centering around their position on the Greek debt crisis; the role of France and Germany in the management of the Greek debt crisis; the vulnerability of French government and French banks to a Greek default; and "specific proposals and recommendations" to deal with "the euro-zone crisis".

The CIA espionage orders published today are classified and restricted to U.S. eyes only ("NOFORN") due to "Friends-on-Friends sensitivities". The orders state that the collected information is to "support" the activities of the CIA, the Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA)'s E.U section, and the U.S. State Department's Intelligence and Research Branch.

The CIA operation ran for ten months from 21 Nov 2011 to 29 Sep 2012, crossing the April-May 2012 French presidential election and several months into the formation of the new government.
    ===========
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

40. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (17th February 2017), bennycog (18th February 2017), Bill Ryan (17th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), Chester (8th March 2017), DNA (17th February 2017), Ewan (17th February 2017), Franny (17th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (17th February 2017), JRS (17th February 2017), Karma Ninja (10th March 2017), Nasu (27th February 2017), Noelle (17th February 2017), onawah (18th February 2017), ponda (18th February 2017), Reinhard (20th April 2017), StandingWave (18th February 2017), Star Tsar (17th February 2017), The Freedom Train (8th March 2017), uzn (17th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast