Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Vault 7

1. Link to Post #121
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Vault 7

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    And let's not forget STUXNET = OG = OLYMPIC GAMES, which goes way beyond spying...
    So let me get this straight, according to the movie, Zero Days, the Zero Day exploit is rare, they've never seen it before or since (four ZD exploits) and they said the sophistication of STUXnet suggested it would require the resources of a nation state. Hillary denied the attacks on Iran. Well I saw Zero Day mentioned in Vault 7, it was in one of the PDFs. I can't remember which one it is at the moment and will have a look for it later when I have more time, but for now, here's an article that features it -

Wikileaks' Vault 7: What Are 'Zero Day' Vulnerabilities?

Quote "Vault 7" Leaks
    The new series of leaks was codenamed "Vault 7" and the first full part of the series released on Tuesday was called "Year Zero." The disclosure made a mention of something called "zero day" weaponized exploits that were used to hack into products of U.S. and European companies, including Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL), Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL. Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT) and Samsung.
    Read More.

Does the mention of Zero Day in Vault 7 seem as damning to you as it does to me?
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 10th March 2017 at 11:01. Reason: correction, clarify
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

7alon (10th March 2017), Bill Ryan (10th March 2017), BMJ (10th March 2017), DNA (10th March 2017), Eram (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #122
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Yes, it sure does [seem damning...]

Like VAXXED, it's one of those doco's that needs to be seen IMO.

Turiya has also just posted the full movie here (Same YouTube vsn) - see/grab it while you can:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...41#post1139441
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 10th March 2017 at 04:02.

4. Link to Post #123
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

@Kiwi - Downloading it now. Holy cow, Vault 7 might blow STUXnet wide open.

Update - from Vault 7 press release (it includes links to the documents on the website) -

From the Analysis section -

Quote Despite iPhone's minority share (14.5%) of the global smart phone market in 2016, a specialized unit in the CIA's Mobile Development Branch produces malware to infest, control and exfiltrate data from iPhones and other Apple products running iOS, such as iPads. CIA's arsenal includes numerous local and remote "zero days" developed by CIA or obtained from GCHQ, NSA, FBI or purchased from cyber arms contractors such as Baitshop. The disproportionate focus on iOS may be explained by the popularity of the iPhone among social, political, diplomatic and business elites.

A similar unit targets Google's Android which is used to run the majority of the world's smart phones (~85%) including Samsung, HTC and Sony. 1.15 billion Android powered phones were sold last year. "Year Zero" shows that as of 2016 the CIA had 24 "weaponized" Android "zero days" which it has developed itself and obtained from GCHQ, NSA and cyber arms contractors.

These techniques permit the CIA to bypass the encryption of WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Wiebo, Confide and Cloackman by hacking the "smart" phones that they run on and collecting audio and message traffic before encryption is applied.
    Quote CIA malware targets Windows, OSx, Linux, routers

The CIA also runs a very substantial effort to infect and control Microsoft Windows users with its malware. This includes multiple local and remote weaponized "zero days", air gap jumping viruses such as "Hammer Drill" which infects software distributed on CD/DVDs, infectors for removable media such as USBs, systems to hide data in images or in covert disk areas ( "Brutal Kangaroo") and to keep its malware infestations going.

Many of these infection efforts are pulled together by the CIA's Automated Implant Branch (AIB), which has developed several attack systems for automated infestation and control of CIA malware, such as "Assassin" and "Medusa".

Attacks against Internet infrastructure and webservers are developed by the CIA's Network Devices Branch (NDB).

The CIA has developed automated multi-platform malware attack and control systems covering Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris, Linux and more, such as EDB's "HIVE" and the related "Cutthroat" and "Swindle" tools, which are described in the examples section below.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 10th March 2017 at 05:51. Reason: Added text, correction, added link

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2017), BMJ (10th March 2017), DNA (10th March 2017), Eram (10th March 2017), Ewan (10th March 2017), Karma Ninja (11th March 2017), KiwiElf (10th March 2017), ponda (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017)

6. Link to Post #124
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Is the term "Year Zero" some sort of allusion to a new paradigm or momentous event such as the claimed birth of Jesus Christ? That term implies something.
    That was the idea I was getting - and aside from my own feelings of impending sweeping changes rating ten out of ten on the richter scale, it seems that perhaps wikileaks is alluding to something similar. A paradigm shift?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

BMJ (10th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th March 2017), KiwiElf (10th March 2017)

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Edit: Some time later..

A serious question here. Let us assume that the deep-state is populated by some of the brightest minds, (albeit corrupted from our point of view), and that a certain proportion of said minds are by their nature particularly adept in puzzle solving and we could add a little deviousness to that also.

Wikileaks made no secret of the forthcoming (now) release(d). Is it not fair to assume that they had a pretty good idea what was going to be revealed? Although the broad speculation of what was coming ranged wildly I'd profer they had a damn good idea from all the clues given.

Taking that assumption in the affirmative then they would have brought all the considerable powers at their disposal to prevent it, and were yet apparently powerless to do so.

Do we assume they are really quite powerless against an equally skilled adversary or do we think, 'Hang on, is this still just an act in a play we have yet to see the epilogue of?'
    You bring up an excellent point, and one that I have oftentimes thought to myself - not just about wikileaks, but about any whistleblower with serious claims. Seeing as how these people are not in my inner circle, I do not know them from a pile of beans, and I really have no idea ultimate what is going on behind the scenes, although I can speculate. How much is charade, lies, corruption, false flag, etc, is anybody's guess.

With all that being said, as far as I can tell, it's going down in big ways whatever way you slice it.
    Last edited by The Freedom Train; 10th March 2017 at 05:55.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

BMJ (10th March 2017), Eram (10th March 2017), Ewan (10th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th March 2017), KiwiElf (10th March 2017)

10. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BongoBob (here)
    As stated above, Wikileaks has suggested that this is only 1% of the information they expect to release from Vault 7. Does this mean the other 99% will more likely be more mundane information (such as past documents like mars remote viewing reports, drug-running ledgers from Afghanistan or somesuch), or do you suspect that these upcoming Vault 7 leaks will contain more 'pulp' leading to disclosure of advanced technologies or current/ongoing dark projects? I'd reckon with such an explosive title as Year Zero that this may be the case- disclosure.

I also wonder about what motive they had to claim "Year Zero". Releasing an archive of spyware tools and code as the first volley- I'm sure tech companies are working overtime to get some of these exploits patched up quickly, but some code was released (through images or documentation) and does work, allowing other programmers to play with some of these tools.

Quote Posted by Wikipedia
    The idea behind Year Zero is that all culture and traditions within a society must be completely destroyed or discarded and a new revolutionary culture must replace it, starting from scratch. All history of a nation or people before Year Zero is deemed largely irrelevant, as it will ideally be purged and replaced from the ground up.
    At this time, we can only speculate it seems, Wikileaks is tight-lipped on any release date for the "other 99%" of this information.
    I am gunning for dirt on the mind control programs. This would be just so fantastic for the TI community - no more derogatory jokes about tin foil hats - after that info gets out in the public arena I suspect more than a few may decide to give the foil hat a whirl.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

bennycog (10th March 2017), BMJ (10th March 2017), BongoBob (10th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th March 2017), KiwiElf (10th March 2017), Omni (10th March 2017)

12. Link to Post #127
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

This is amazing stuff. We are witnessing a serious attempt to expose and teardown the shadowy underbelly of the world.

If this is 1% of what Wikileaks has, I can only imagine what might be contained in the other 99%.

The pot is coming to a roiling boil! Let the games begin and let's hope the players trying to expose the truth are committed to peasceful transitions. Let's seriously pray that the PTB do not go all out and start a massive war just to avoid the truth being exposed.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2017), BMJ (10th March 2017), DNA (10th March 2017), Eram (10th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th March 2017), KiwiElf (10th March 2017), muxfolder (10th March 2017), Omni (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017)

14. Link to Post #128
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Zero Day exploits and STUXnet -

HERE's a link to the PDF I was looking at from Vault 7, it's a report on the Equation Group. I don't know how to embed a PDF and found it linked in a Computerworld article, the report was actually previously publicly available, the article is dated Feb 17, 2015.

From the report -

and -

Quote What is Fanny?

Fanny is a computer worm created by the Equation group in 2008 and distributed throughout the Middle East and Asia. Fanny used two zero-day exploits, which were later uncovered during the discovery of Stuxnet. To spread, it used the Stuxnet LNK exploit and USB sticks. For escalation of privilege, Fanny used a vulnerability patched by the Microsoft bulletin MS09-025, which from 2009 was also used in one of the early versions of Stuxnet.
    See the report for more information.

The Equation Group -

The NSA and the Equation Group are one and the same, from the Tech Crunch article, Snowden docs link NSA to Equation Group hackers -

Quote Expert analysis of the data suggested that the NSA and the Equation Group are one and the same, but confirmation came today from The Intercept, which found references to the dumped malware in its trove of documents provided by whistleblower and former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 10th March 2017 at 07:41.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

7alon (10th March 2017), animovado (10th March 2017), Bill Ryan (13th March 2017), BMJ (10th March 2017), Cidersomerset (10th March 2017), Ewan (10th March 2017), gaiagirl (10th March 2017), Hervé (10th March 2017), Karma Ninja (11th March 2017), KiwiElf (10th March 2017), meeradas (10th March 2017), ponda (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017)

16. Link to Post #129
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Nice find, Innocent Warrior... scary stuff eh? (and it's only just beginning)

BTW, anyone wonder why the "CIA" means Central Intelligence Agency (as opposed to American or US Intelligence Agency?)

Riiiiight
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 10th March 2017 at 07:55.

17. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,043 times in 8,169 posts

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Edit: Some time later..

A serious question here. Let us assume that the deep-state is populated by some of the brightest minds, (albeit corrupted from our point of view), and that a certain proportion of said minds are by their nature particularly adept in puzzle solving and we could add a little deviousness to that also.

Wikileaks made no secret of the forthcoming (now) release(d). Is it not fair to assume that they had a pretty good idea what was going to be revealed? Although the broad speculation of what was coming ranged wildly I'd profer they had a damn good idea from all the clues given.

Taking that assumption in the affirmative then they would have brought all the considerable powers at their disposal to prevent it, and were yet apparently powerless to do so.

Do we assume they are really quite powerless against an equally skilled adversary or do we think, 'Hang on, is this still just an act in a play we have yet to see the epilogue of?'
    You bring up an excellent point, and one that I have oftentimes thought to myself - not just about wikileaks, but about any whistleblower with serious claims. Seeing as how these people are not in my inner circle, I do not know them from a pile of beans, and I really have no idea ultimate what is going on behind the scenes, although I can speculate. How much is charade, lies, corruption, false flag, etc, is anybody's guess.

With all that being said, as far as I can tell, it's going down in big ways whatever way you slice it.
    I think we should consider that the leaks phenomenon probably had a certain purpose, in the early days, of clearing the global building site of increasingly derelict nation states. If you're a globalist, you first need to clear the site before you can build your new project.

As things have gone along, I have noticed that nation destroying has indeed been the general effect of Wikileaks and even Snowden, so far.

Since the Hilary Clinton debacle, I'm struggling to get my head around what might be currently afoot.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ewan (10th March 2017), gaiagirl (10th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (11th March 2017), KiwiElf (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #131
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The corruption being exposed: (and I wish Alex would stop interrupting!! )

INFOWARS: Steve Pieczenik: Vault 7 Is Aimed To Take Down CIA

20. Link to Post #132
    Finland Avalon Member vortexpoint's Avatar
    Thanks

Sadly the fakestream media is barely mentioning this as a no biggie. This should be front page news.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vortexpoint For This Post:

BMJ (10th March 2017), Cidersomerset (10th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (11th March 2017), ponda (10th March 2017), The Freedom Train (10th March 2017)

22. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

‘There are no secrets in this world’ – John McAfee

Published on 9 Mar 2017
    WikiLeaks’ Vault 7 “Year Zero” release exposed the CIA’s extreme vulnerability
    as well as ordinary Americans’ susceptibility to internal surveillance. Cybersecurity
    expert John McAfee joins “News with Ed” to share his peerless expertise on the
    revelations and what they tell us about the Trump administration’s alleged
    connections with Russia and MSM claims of Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

==================================================
    ==================================================

‘No such thing as absolute privacy in America’ – FBI Director

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2_ZUC8Wj0g

Published on 10 Mar 2017
    This week's WikiLeaks revelations showing the CIA can allegedly
    hack into smarpthones and televisions have caused international
    concern. RT's Caleb Maupin has taken to the streets of New York
    to ask people there what privacy means to them.

=================================================
    =================================================

'Propaganda virus': US lawmakers debate 'Russian misinformation'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuDIHsw4b5A

Published on 10 Mar 2017
    According to an advisor speaking to the U.S. House Committee on Foreign Affairs,
    there is a ‘Russian propaganda virus’. Russia and RT have been accused of a
    misinformation campaign that ‘attempts to undermine and discredit Western
    democratic institutions’.

=====================================================
    =====================================================

CrossTalk: Vault 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUHdv99AY2g

Published on 10 Mar 2017

Wikileaks strikes again. On full display are the CIA’s spy tools and methods. Snowden
    provided a briefing book on U.S. surveillance, but the CIA leaks could provide the blueprints.
    And your Samsung TV and iPhone are a big part of this.
    CrossTalking with Larry Johnson, Suzanne Nossel, and Patrick Henningsen.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (10th March 2017), DNA (11th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (11th March 2017), Karma Ninja (11th March 2017), ponda (10th March 2017)

24. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

How to 'Spin , spin , spin ' a story now they all do it even in the alternate community.
    But this is a good one Gen Flynn who was tapped and accused of having links to
    Russia , Russia , Russia and did the mainstream say Russia everyday and are still
    doing it. Well Gen Flynn has come out and said he was a paid lobbyist for Turkey
    a NATO member and 'supposed' close US ally with a large US/NATO base in the
    country. Now it is good that this has now come out , but it was not RUSSIA.......

They are still trying to insinuate Trump is involved .....

Michael Flynn Was A Foreign Agent During Trump Campaign | All In | MSNBC

Published on 10 Mar 2017

Former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn has now admitted that while
    working as a top advisor to the Trump campaign he was also working as a foreign agent.

====================================================

RT NEWS...

Flynn received over $500,000 lobbying as ‘foreign agent’ of Turkish government

read more...
    https://www.rt.com/usa/380079-flynn-...ampaign=chrome

MEANWHILE : At CIA NN headquarters Langley....All is quite on the Surface but
    lurking just underneath they are getting ready to strike....

===================================================
    ===================================================

This is priceless for me after all the continuous Russia bating by these two.

Mika and Joe confused......Turkey ? You can tell they really want it to be Russia,
    they just stutter along in disbelief .......Its still Trumps fault somehow according to
    Mika....They do not know what they are talking about , and of course nothing about
    Vault 7.

Published on 10 Mar 2017
    Vice President Mike Pence has now weighed in on the revelation that former
    National Security Adviser Michael Flynn performed more than half a million dollars’
    worth of lobbying for Turkey before election day. Morning Joe discusses the
    confusing nature behind whether Flynn resigned or was fired by the White House.

MSNBC's Rachael Madcow can only see Russia , Russia ,Russia I think she mentions
    Turkey once and Russia aprox 50 times....LOL ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvAscjcVjMA
    Published on 10 Mar 2017

Rachel Maddow reviews the dubious explanations the Trump administration has
    offered for its behavior toward disgraced National Security Adviser Mike Flynn and
    points out the glaring problems in V.P. Pence's story about what he new about
    Flynn's lobbying.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th March 2017 at 12:11.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (10th March 2017), DNA (11th March 2017), Eram (10th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (11th March 2017), Karma Ninja (11th March 2017), onawah (11th March 2017), ponda (10th March 2017), sheme (10th March 2017)

26. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Is the term "Year Zero" some sort of allusion to a new paradigm or momentous event such as the claimed birth of Jesus Christ? That term implies something.
    That was the idea I was getting - and aside from my own feelings of impending sweeping changes rating ten out of ten on the richter scale, it seems that perhaps wikileaks is alluding to something similar. A paradigm shift?
    December 21, 2016 is the accurate date of the End of the Mayan Calendar and the beginning of the new age, The age of Aquarius!

Link: http://www.michaelleehill.net/decemb...e-of-aquarius/

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (11th March 2017)

28. Link to Post #136
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Well if the banks are due to crash this might be a plot to take your money from your on line account- listen carefully to what this guy says- of course it will be the "Russians that do it " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELU5g2eXi70 If what he says is true why do "they" need this ability?

29. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

James Corbett and Media Monarchy.....first 10 mins on Vault 7

#Vault7 Problem Reaction Solution - #NewWorldNextWeek

Published on 9 Mar 2017
    Welcome to New World Next Week - the video series from Corbett Report and
    Media Monarchy that covers some of the most important developments in open
    source intelligence news. This week:

================================================
    ================================================

Quote If what he says is true why do "they" need this ability?
    Mark says cover it with tape....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th March 2017 at 20:59.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (10th March 2017), avid (11th March 2017), BMJ (11th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (11th March 2017), Karma Ninja (11th March 2017), Noelle (10th March 2017), sheme (10th March 2017)

31. Link to Post #138
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I'm very satisfied just with the fact that the idea of the "deep state" attacking Trump is all over the MSM. The MSM may more or less be cheering for the "deep state" from the reporting, except on Fox, but just the fact that they're finally acknowledging its existence so visibly is a positive sign. This would never have been going on under Obama or Bush or Clinton.

32. Link to Post #139
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Going by the comments about the MSM, the coverage seems to vary a bit between countries, from what I've seen it's been alright here in Australia, which has surprised me.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (11th March 2017), bennycog (11th March 2017), Bill Ryan (11th March 2017), BMJ (11th March 2017), Chester (11th March 2017), Karma Ninja (11th March 2017), KiwiElf (11th March 2017), Omni (11th March 2017)

34. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Cidersomerset pointed out a David Icke Headline page –

Quote CIA Analyst – Trump Wiretap Was Probably Done Via British GCHQ
    Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    ... it is called ECHELON
    “ECHELON, originally a secret government code name, is a surveillance program (signals intelligence/SIGINT collection and analysis network) operated on behalf of the five signatory nations to the UKUSA Security Agreement[1]—Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States, also known as the Five Eyes.”

Now see Bill Still – (less than 6 minutes)

Some in this community are open to the possibility that "we are told" about these things in various ways... one being in feature films produced by Hollywood. Further speculation in relation to the reasons differs... some suggesting "they have to" because of some universal cosmic law. My own opinion is that this is done to pre-condition as much of the public as possible for when the inevitable occurs... the inevitable being that truthful information that the actuality of these activities is very, very real also actually becomes public. Sometimes I wonder if there is such a degree of confidence within the deep state that the "leaking" is actually intentional and timed.

So consider this film that came out in the Fall of 2015 -

Spectre

“C campaigns for Britain to form "Nine Eyes", a global surveillance and intelligence co-operation initiative and uses his influence to close down the '00' section as he believes it to be outdated.”

And now throw in the “device hacking” and consider the latest Bourne movie –

Jason Bourne

“The CIA director intends to use Deep Dream for real-time mass surveillance”

More...

"Dewey (the CIA Director) is scheduled to attend the convention for a public debate on privacy rights with Aaron Kalloor, the CEO of social media enterprise Deep Dream. Kalloor is the public face of corporate social responsibility in the Internet Age, but he has secretly been funded by Dewey. The CIA director intends to use Deep Dream for real-time mass surveillance alongside the latest incarnation of the CIA's targeted assassination 'Beta' program, known as "Iron Hand".

my comments -

The Deep Dream of the Deep State or as I like to call it…

Boys (and girls) with their toys

EDIT ADDED 2017-03-11 - This post by turiya is an important read...

Quote This capability destroys the concept of evidence. The CIA can carry out a cyber attack or steal information and leave a fingerprint, so to speak, of the country or person it wants blamed. If the CIA can leave the fingerprint of an innocent party, we must assume the CIA can also put secret documents or child pornography on a person’s computer. Because of the CIA’s capability, henceforth we cannot know if any evidence presented in any trial against any defendant is real of faked.
    Last edited by Chester; 11th March 2017 at 17:25.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

avid (11th March 2017), BMJ (11th March 2017), Cidersomerset (11th March 2017), Innocent Warrior (11th March 2017), Karma Ninja (12th March 2017), Omni (11th March 2017), sanma (11th March 2017), Satori (13th March 2017), sheme (11th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (12th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast