+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The "Free Energy" used by the elite for the last 70 years: Caesium

1. Link to Post #21
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: The "Free Energy" used by the elite for the last 70 years: Caesium

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    There is an important distinction between (1) prejudging all people of any particular race, creed, culture, gender, age, nationality, etc, and (2) making evidenced based observations that certain identifiable groups of people, such as say Wall Street bankers, or NBA basketball forwards, or hospital nurses, tend more often than chance to be from certain classifications of people, such as say white males with Jewish ancestry, or tall black males, or women.
    Muslim isn't a race, neither is "jew"....

Is "jewish" considered a race now?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    So far as I can tell, the word "jewish" is used in various, sometimes conflicting, ways.

It might refer to the religion, it might refer to the ancestry, especially to the maternal ancestry, it might refer to culture or nationality, ...
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

So far as I can tell, the word "jewish" is used in various, sometimes conflicting, ways.

It might refer to the religion, it might refer to the ancestry, especially to the maternal ancestry, it might refer to culture or nationality, ...
    Hi Paul and Target, i am not one to be politically correct (for instance, i dislike the lgbt agenda and believe its an illuminati program), and i do think masad plays a major role in many of the major false flag events, i just get uneasy when the jewish are painted as being the illuminati. I believe the nazi's used similar logic for rounding the jews up (even if the haulocast didnt have the volumes claimed, the nazis DID slaughter many, many jews). If kazerian jew is a more accurate description, than that should be used.

And, yes, jews i have worked with claim there isnt a jewish race, just a jewish religion, though they sure can act like an ethnic group.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

bennycog (15th February 2017), TargeT (14th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    i just get uneasy when the jewish are painted as being the illuminati.
    That's not what I'm doing, as I've already explained. It is a common tactic of those who would derail discussions such as these to complain of anti-Semitism and toss about the "Nazi" label,

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

TargeT (14th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

I believe it was Menachem Begin (not sure) who, when asked what the definition of Jew was, stated: Anyone who will admit they are one!

I notice that when you ask a person who considers themselves Jewish what their nationality is, they will almost always say: Russian Jew or German Jew; yet the rest of us don't say: Polish Catholic, or French Protestant. I've always found that interesting.

I suspect it refers to bloodline. . . .I read somewhere that the term Nazi came from Ashkenazi and the Nazi leaders where all Askenazi Jews. Sorry, can't remember where I read that.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

TargeT (14th February 2017), ThePythonicCow (13th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

AHEM.

—> The "Free Energy" used by the elite for the last 70 years: Caesium
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th February 2017 at 23:45.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (13th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    AHEM.

—> The "Free Energy" used by the elite for the last 70 years: Caesium
    And so the thread dies..

There's nothing to talk about, zero technical data & since "the elite" are a part of the title... I'd say this is a confusing attempt to re-direct.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There's nothing to talk about, zero technical data & since "the elite" are a part of the title... I'd say this is a confusing attempt to re-direct.
    Well, not quite zero technical data, and perhaps not quite dead .

One key thing that Miles Mathis noticed, that caused me to perk my ears, was that caesium is "special" ... of all the stable atoms, caesium is the one with the most easily picked off electron in its outer shell. Given its position on the periodic table, as the largest stable atom in the first column, this makes good sense to me.

Furthermore, caesium is quite rate in natural mineral deposits, but it is one of the substantial biproducts of uranium fission. Miles had, in an earlier paper, shed some doubt on all the nuclear bomb stories, including doubts about the stories we've been told about the Manhattan Project, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the above ground atomic bomb testing in the 1950's and 1960's, the use of atomic fission reactors primarily to generate power, and the risks of the cold war escalating into a nuclear armageddon. I tend to share Miles' doubts here.

Caesium might be the key to unraveling these puzzles.

Caesium might have uses in power generation or electro-magnetic field generation that no other element can provide, and the atomic/nuclear weapons and power generation projects of the last half century might have provided the cover for manufacturing large quantities of caesium.

This might have been a key technical advantage to the "Deep State" (aka elite bastards), in providing the energy and propulsion requirements of their dark projects.

This is necessarily incomplete and speculative. If I knew more, I'd either have to shut up, or get killed.

But it remains an intriguing, though so far incomplete, avenue of thought.

We have something that is special, that is rare in nature, that could provide unique and valuable electrical properties, and that is a natural byproduct of atomic fission. We have a massive build-up of atomic fission projects in the last seventy or so years, the public explanations for which may well involve "big lies." We (presumably) have a covert massive build-up of deep state technology, with immense energy and propulstion requirements, that would have been quite difficult to meet using conventional (aka publicly known) technology.

All these puzzle pieces fit nicely.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

7alon (14th February 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (14th February 2017), DNA (14th February 2017), enigma3 (18th February 2017), Sierra (14th February 2017), TargeT (14th February 2017)

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I think his ancestral connections are very revealing and point to who is ruling this outer world. They keep us, goyem, poor as sheep, bouncing from one utility bill to the next while pulling free energy from the universe.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th February 2017), TargeT (14th February 2017)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Hi Paul, although caesium may be a useful byproduct of nuclear fission reactors for the cabal, the reason why nuclear energy is so widely used is because its cost per kwh is one of the lowest, when not including environmental costs and waste disposal. That is simply the reason it is used.

Atomic bombs were made because they are the biggest firecrackers known in the white world. The biggest bang for the buck.

I dont see this as a cover for anything. If the cabal has found use for the byproducts of nuclear energy, then this is to their advantage, but i cant see it as a cause for the development of nuclear energy by any stretch of the imagination.
    Last edited by Justplain; 14th February 2017 at 02:46.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th February 2017)

18. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... nuclear energy ... cost per kwh is one of the lowest, when not including environmental costs and waste disposal. ...

Atomic bombs were made because they are the biggest firecrackers ...

I dont see this as a cover for anything. ...
    Well, if you believe the public explanations for nuclear energy and nuclear bombs ... then, yes, I can see where you wouldn't see them as cover for something else.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th February 2017), TargeT (14th February 2017)

20. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

First of all, radioactive uranium often decays into caesium (aka cesium) which is the stable element with the most weakly bonded electron in its outer shell. It's very easy to strip that outer electron off caesium ... so easy according to Miles (I need to verify this claim) that stripping it off takes less energy than you get when you let the electron join back up again. If that's so, then this is free energy, Even if that's not true (not free energy), Caesium is still very conductive (low resistance) and is a silvery liquid at room temperature, like mercury, only Caesium has less resistance than mercury. One way or another, this could make Caesium quite useful when constructing devices generating strong magnetic fields.

So when we say we are discussing exotic technology spent Uranium may be used for, we are talking exotic as in the secret space program? Right?

We are all aware of the mythology/speculation surrounding the Nazi bell, how it used liquid mercury which was turned into an electric magnet and then spun at incredibly high velocities supposedly creating a magnetic field that could repel gravity. So it appears Caesium would be a far better liquid metal than mercury from what you are stating.
    It's funny, I know this is cringe worthy for some, but I remember in the Lacerta interview that information was given regarding how important magnetic fields were and that not a small amount of attention should be given to lodestone for it's inherent magnetic ability.
    I don't know how lodestone would relate to caesium, but I'm throwing it out there for the chemistry types.

Ed Leeds of coral castle fame also stated that magnetism was key in understanding how he was able to do things he did in creating the coral castle. I know Ed Leeds published a few pamphlets involving experiments with electricity and magnetism that he apparently came up with himself.

I remember Ralph Ring in the project Camelot videos talking about how a form of anti-gravity was achieved using Tesla technology that was primarily magnetic in nature.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quQl...1usfq0tmXrBSJg

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th February 2017), Bruno (14th February 2017), Debra (14th February 2017), Sierra (14th February 2017), TargeT (14th February 2017), ThePythonicCow (14th February 2017)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Caesium might have uses in power generation or electro-magnetic field generation that no other element can provide, and the atomic/nuclear weapons and power generation projects of the last half century might have provided the cover for manufacturing large quantities of caesium.

There has to be some sort of corroborating data out there.

... nuclear energy ... cost per kwh is one of the lowest, when not including environmental costs and waste disposal. ...

Well, if you believe the public explanations for nuclear energy and nuclear bombs ... then, yes, I can see where you wouldn't see them as cover for something else.
    at 9 billion dollars for a power plant, I'm not so sure it's the cheapest power source...

There are a lot of "interesting" thought constructs connected to "nuclear".

the fear of radiation is the biggest in my mind & the most useful to keep people away & from experimenting with it (though not all people).

The fact that we use breeder reactors over other methods that are safer/cheaper/better (and no one really questions it).

The idea that breeder reactors "produce power" as their main purpose (even though we know about at least about Yellow cake production and it's extreme value).
    Where are you?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th February 2017), Debra (14th February 2017), DNA (15th February 2017), ThePythonicCow (14th February 2017)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

There has to be some sort of corroborating data out there.

at 9 billion dollars for a power plant, I'm not so sure it's the cheapest power source...

There are a lot of "interesting" thought constructs connected to "nuclear".

the fear of radiation is the biggest in my mind & the most useful to keep people away & from experimenting with it (though not all people).

The fact that we use breeder reactors over other methods that are safer/cheaper/better (and no one really questions it).

The idea that breeder reactors "produce power" as their main purpose (even though we know about at least about Yellow cake production and it's extreme value).
    Hi Target, here in Ontario there are three large nuclear power generation sites that produce 50% of the province's electrical needs, over 6600 megawatts. The only reason is because of lower costs than other alternatives. I know they dont factor environmental costs into this equation since its not a direct out of pocket expense.

Another point we should consider when examining whether there is plausibility for some sort of covert use of nuclear waste. That is that nuclear energy is a multi-billion international business. Nuclear energy firms sell reactors all over the world. This has lead to the proliferation of nuclear weapons, including north korea, pakistan and india. If nuclear power generation is a cover for something else, dozens of countries worldwide have ponied up billions to acquire that coverstory. That would also mean these countries too would have access to the hidden benefits of lets say, caesium production, which i personally have never heard of.

So on this count, the fact that nuclear power generation is a cover for the production of exotic antigravity fuel, i think this doesnt pass plausibility given its widespread use, and the fact that one of these rogue states would most certainly have utilized this hidden tech if it was there to be had.

Another hole that can be punched in Miles' theory is that the Roswell incident was a cover for something else. The Roswell news coverage was a small flash in the pan in 1947. Firstly, it did not coincide with the manhattan project, so it didnt distract anyone from that program. Secondly, this event didnot become an alternate news story until the 1970's, so how could it be a distraction from nuclear energy covert uses? Here's wikipedia's account of Roswell:

"In mid-1947, a United States Air Force balloon crashed at a ranch near Roswell, New Mexico, described then as a "flying disc."[1] Following wide initial interest, the military stated that the crashed aircraft was merely a conventional weather balloon.[2] Interest subsequently waned until the late 1970s, when ufologists began promoting a variety of increasingly elaborate conspiracy theories, claiming that one or more alien spacecraft had crash-landed, and that the extraterrestrial occupants had been recovered by the military, who then engaged in a cover-up."

I would think that if there's any plausible truth to any of this story, its that black ops have found some useful byproducts of nuclear fission, such as caesium. Los Alamos has lots of fancy tech which have not seen the public view. The rest of this story doesnt stand up to scrutiny, imho.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident

http://www.opg.com/generating-power/...s/nuclear.aspx

25. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The other moderators and myself have decided to make use of the new capability (announced here by Bill a couple of days ago) to suspend the ability of one member, Justplain, from making further posts on this one thread.

We concluded, after looking over Justplain's posts on this thread, that he was repeatedly muddying up this admittedly speculative discussion, (1) first labeling Miles conjecture as "nonsense", without any actually relevant evidence or reasoning disputing Miles conjecture, and (2) then raising the tried and true canard of anti-Semetic "Nazi" allegations, and (3) then (after Bill warned us to stay on topic) uncritically presenting, as accepted fact, the conventional view of the nuclear energy and weapons developments of the last seventy years, as reason to ridicule the speculations on this thread.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th February 2017 at 01:25.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Hervé (15th February 2017), RunningDeer (21st February 2017)

27. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

Not being a scientist, or having education beyond observation, I wonder what the By products of Caesium are? Seems that most things have thier own form of bio waste that has been manufactured. Can some of it be harmless? I guess I just have not seen anything very healthy come from manufactured product waste. curious is all. thanks.

28. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    I just finished reading the latest essay linked above.
    Miles is one of my favorites of all time but if you're not familiar with him and can't hack circuitous recountings of ancestral trees and branches he's not for you.

One of the points of his caesium/uranium theory is that air technology is advanced way beyond the commercial planes we fly in but the ruling class does not want to share it with the public. They fly mostly at night and many see these advanced aerial transports calling them mistakenly UFOs. The ruling class let us have advanced technology when there is benefit for them. I would guess an example would be iphones since it will help eventually for the sheep to be shoved into the cashless highly controlled society. But share with us a superfast way to domestic and international travel, make our lives better for the sake of making our lives better, not a chance.

I can't tell from this article if he believes in Ets or not. The way there have been several past ancient civilizations far apart from eachother with much of the same type of pyramid architecture and no explanations as to how they got built etc. makes me look in the direction of Et's of some sort. Also there is a current phenomena being put forth by ex detective David Paulides in his investigation of people literally disappearing in secluded parts of the country, sometimes while close by other people. (canammissing.com). Until further notice I feel an Et presence going on with this phenomenon.
    I think both phenomena could be happening at the same time - that there are Et's and the ruling class has advanced info it deems not to share with us.

The first half of the essay is the science part, the second half is his obsession (?) and also becoming mine, as to the players involved in the topic at hand being all or partly Jewish. This contention is in so much of his essays.

I'm starting to believe that life is and has largely been about the dumb goyim of the world being the watchers of life while the jews are the doers on life's stage. The goy get to ooo and aahh and sometimes get to applaud while the jews do the creating, inventing, building, ruling... in business, science, entertainment, government except much of the time the dumb goy think - they are oooing and aahhing over other gentiles! It seems jews have probably been changing their names, sometimes just a letter or two, for over 2,000 years though Miles concentrates mainly on what is available on the public ancestral free sites which may occasionally go back to the 1700s or so.
    I certainly grew up thinking I lived in a gentile world and jews were this poor oppressed minority group, HAH, HAH, HAH....
    Hi Helene West, although some Jewish may regard the rest of us as goyim, i have heard some (non Jewish) say that the kindest most compassionste people they know are Jewish.

I know those of hebrew origins are quite prominent in america and europe. Half the professionals were jewish at one point. However it is good to remember that this is a relatively recent phenomenon. Less than a half century ago america was considered an anglo-saxon enclave. The british empire was the envy of the world a little more than a century ago.

Currently there is a rise of asians in some professions in america, tho maybe not in hollywood.

I mention this that the recent jewish dominance of american culture may just be a passing trend. They are a clever bunch, but the long term volume trend may dilute this.

I dont think there's excessive data that shows that the illuminati are jewish. I would be cautious at painting this with a racist brush. We have enough problems as it is.
    First I'm grateful to Paul for responding to you before I had a chance. He is more logical than I anyway.

I was clearly reacting to the researches of Miles Mathis. It is him you should be trying to chide not me.
    Call him a racist if that is how you feel but I'm impressed with Mathis' self-admitted amateur research.
    He does ask the question - where do you see gentiles in the last few centuries constantly changing or altering their last names to the degree that jews have done? It just doesn't happen.

You segue to asians in the professions. Asians are the largest group on the planet. With our open borders it stands to reason they will form a large part of the professions. I read an article stating that for ivy league college applications today gentile white males with A averages and good references are having a hard time getting accepted at all into the professions in ivy league schools, being passed over by non whites to fill quotas sometimes with lesser averages BUT jews, who are also white, and only 2.2% of the american population get over 20% of the acceptances. No one will touch that nepotism.

I'll overlook your implication of racism as there has been for years in this society a taboo on gentile whites being able to criticize, critique, comment, analyze or question ANY group, the rules have been - 'just shut up and take it as we dissemble your culture'.

I was raised with jews, italians and irish, you don't have to tell me about good people. But Mathis isn't analyzing the 'ordinary' people of society that you refer to - the kind and compassionate people - they are not the subject of his essays. POWER is the subject of the essays. If you ever bother to actually read the material we are reacting to - he doesn't Rant about it either. He's not on some hate trip, he's looking for Truth no matter how it cuts.

I'm the same and if you could pick up some (not even subtle) nuance from my post, you would see I'm laughing myself. I have lots of lies to uncover and cull from my consciousness, so many things have seemed wrong that I could not identify and Mr. Mathis is one of those that ring true for me. But who knows, he could well be shown to be another whackjob or disinformation agent but i don't think so at this time. His work has encouraged me to feel that a 'class' of jews (Operative word - 'class') pulled off a shrewd hoax on the gentile world - and if that is the case, I have to say - Well played....

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ewan (15th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2017), TargeT (15th February 2017), ThePythonicCow (15th February 2017)

30. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    Not being a scientist, or having education beyond observation, I wonder what the By products of Caesium are? Seems that most things have thier own form of bio waste that has been manufactured. Can some of it be harmless? I guess I just have not seen anything very healthy come from manufactured product waste. curious is all. thanks.
    Caesium is a metal, like iron, silver or mercury. The "manufacture" of caesium from the nuclear fission of uranium has as its primary byproduct the radioactive waste resulting from operating a nuclear reactor that uses uranium as its fuel, enriched to contain a higher percentage of the unstable uranium-235 isotope. The controversies over how to dispose of the waste from our nuclear reactors, and the controversies over such accidents as occurred at Three Mile Island, Chernobyl and Fukishima reflect the major concerns over the byproducts of this process.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bruno (15th February 2017), Chris Gilbert (15th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2017), TargeT (15th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2