+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Akiane - Artist & Child Prodigy - Inspiration from the Divine

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Akiane - Artist & Child Prodigy - Inspiration from the Divine

Inspiration from God/Source/the Divine...

Akiane's paintings are beautiful, I guess God/Source has many faces and she is expressing the Divine in her way... Her paintings express the divine creation within and around all of us..

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th October 2019 at 01:21.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cate For This Post:

Alecs (27th June 2022), Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), Caren (20th December 2010), Ethereal Blue Being (21st December 2010), happyuk (23rd July 2021), InTheBackground (26th January 2011), John Parslow (20th December 2010), pintorider (20th December 2010), ponda (20th December 2010), shadowstalker (20th December 2010), Tea (26th January 2011), tendril (26th July 2021), Zook (20th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Akiane - Artist & Child Prodigy - Inspiration from the Divine

The next DaVince, she is awesome, shoot I aint gifted enough to draw stick figures.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

She is 15 now and what a beautiful inspiring soul this young girl is,when i see people like her that volunteer to come down to this earth and show us all that beauty and tell us all about it it fills my heart with hope for mankind.

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Souls like this need all the protection and guidance that they can get.

I find her work to be amazing.

6. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Wow, she's definitely a messenger..... some would call her a "lightworker". I think people like her will come to be cherished and their messages heeded more than ever before as we start upon the greatest awakening mankind has known for many generations....

7. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

bless...i feel sorry for the child, i think she's been very heavily leaned on...unfortunately, there's nothing divine about an 11, or 12 being able to draw/paint as a talented but not so inspired adult of maybe 18...shame really, children of her age display lots of wild imagination and freedom in their works ...this poor girl displays adult imagination solely...

i suspect there's something perverted with her parents/carers/tutors, for i think it simply cannot be god...

i would like to see where she'll take her skill when she is 18...unless totally exhausted and sick of it all by then...

she won't attract attention of art connoisseurs....

l

Last edited by lightblue; 20th December 2010 at 17:10.

8. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Akiane is a delightful young woman-to-be. Hope she turns into a woman of solid spiritual stuff, i.e. breaks away from the angelic/evangelic hologram that MSM is broadcasting and fiat money is funding.

Yes only time will tell how her future pans out and spiritual development progresses...

Given the fact that she is just 15, I think she could be excused for possibly not being fully aware yet of all the complexities and 'darker' sides of the mass media and the world we live in...

But that should not distract from the positive work she has done and the inspiration her paintings have given to many....

I wonder what she's sacrificed in order to develop her talent and create these hundreds of paintings?

Cate
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th October 2019 at 01:25.

9. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote I wonder what she's sacrificed in order to develop her talent and create these hundreds of paintings?

Cate

opted out of her general/comprehensive education - she mentions that in her promo video...in my view, that's about the "wrongest" sacrifice to make...the decision that may come back to haunt her in 3 or 4 years when she is no longer a "wunderkind" but a young adult ... l

10. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

here's another "miracle"...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

Tea (26th January 2011), Zook (20th December 2010)

12. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

msg deleted
    Last edited by Cate; 2nd December 2011 at 12:39.

13. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,366 times in 4,614 posts

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)

opted out of her general/comprehensive education - she mentions that in her promo video...in my view, that's about the "wrongest" sacrifice to make...the decision that may come back to haunt her in 3 or 4 years when she is no longer a "wunderkind" but a young adult ... l

I agree but unfortunatelly, there's often no 'middle way' through uniqueness of either abilities or disabilities, in our society .
    It can feel extremely difficult to satisfy 'both parties' , the conventional and one that feels true to ones self.

And it may become impossible to live happily with gifts-that-need-to-be-given..

P.S. The painting elephant looks almost unbelievable to me ..very talented elephant indeed.

14. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote P.S. The painting elephant looks almost unbelievable to me ..very talented elephant indeed.

a super talented elephant, i know! i'm a fan... l

15. Link to Post #13
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hello Lightblue,

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    here's another "miracle"...

Wow!!! (raised to the power of a zillion WOWs!).

Watching that incredibly beautiful elephant express itself (himself/herself??) brought tears to my eyes! Not the kind that drip down the cheeks, but the kind that hang in the corner of the eye and never want to drop! Without doubt or hesitation, the most remarkable youtube video I've ever seen (on any subject)! If anyone out there still has doubts about the existence of Our Creator, then I hope this video will find your eyes. I'm truly humbled by this video; just finished showing it to my mother. Will definitely give it to facebook.

Thank you kindly.

16. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Zook, I thought Jesus was made out of plastic and did the Hula wiggle on my dashboard.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8Jj4G2x0_uw

As for the elephant, that is very wow. Very much so. And that brings the nightmare of the abuse and the death, etc, into greater light. We cry for the sins of man against the innocent and the unprotected.

Good luck eating that next hot dog or steak.
    Last edited by Carmody; 21st December 2010 at 02:36.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Zook (21st December 2010)

18. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    Hello Lightblue,

Wow!!! (raised to the power of a zillion WOWs!).

Watching that incredibly beautiful elephant express itself (himself/herself??) brought tears to my eyes! Not the kind that drip down the cheeks, but the kind that hang in the corner of the eye and never want to drop! Without doubt or hesitation, the most remarkable youtube video I've ever seen (on any subject)! If anyone out there still has doubts about the existence of Our Creator, then I hope this video will find your eyes. I'm truly humbled by this video; just finished showing it to my mother. Will definitely give it to facebook.

Thank you kindly.

i have to completely agree with you on this one ZOOk simply mind blowing inspiring and the absolute proof that animals are more special then one may think,what a wonder to behold,thanks so much LIGHTBLUE MADE ME DAY !!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Zook (21st December 2010)

20. Link to Post #16
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi Carms,

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Zook, I thought Jesus was made out of plastic and did the Hula wiggle on my dashboard.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=8Jj4G2x0_uw

As for the elephant, that is very wow. Very much so. And that brings the nightmare of the abuse and the death, etc, into greater light. We cry for the sins of man against the innocent and the unprotected.
    Good luck eating that next hot dog or steak.
    Absolutely. I've simplified my diet to veggies, fish, and shrimp ... but perhaps I need to simplify more, you know, maybe just veggies and eggs. Who knows what level of consciousness is moving along with the fishes. Of course, as fish are carnivores themselves ... the concept of crime and punishment could be at play here. Eat and be eaten, as it were. Certainly, cows and most things on the average human diet are herbivores. So perhaps the sin factor (e.g. a euphemism for conscience and not the religious doctrine) ... depends on what type of animal we eat? And in the extreme application to the consumption of plants ... maybe the breatharians have best ethical perspective? Just thinking out loud now. Insomnia does that to me.

21. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,871 times in 463 posts

Hello all,

You are raising the question why there´s so much secrecy. Since short there´s a video embedded on her site. It lasts 63min and is sped up and shows her creating a piece of art.
    Maybe you also want to check out her blog where she´s sharing some of her own points of view of life (which of course could also be ghostwritten..)

http://akiane.com/blog/

Ah i forgot to say. Her brother is also an prodigy.It´s a family of prodigies but i don´t know about their other sibblings. They were all born under water. He ( Ilia) is only 7 years old i think and philosopher and also creator (manifestator?) of some beatiful art.
    here is his site:

http://iliapoetry.com/home.html

bless you all
    My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

22. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Default Akiane Kramarik, the indigochild of an atheist (amazing stuff)

"With so many scientific achievements we know so little of where we came from and where we are going. But we know even less of the most important discovery of all – Love. Only love can accept our differences as we journey through life. And only love can allow space for our growth."
    ~ Akiane Kramarik

"Those that expose themselves as knowing the truth, lose the battle of innocence and humility and eventually pull a trigger at the universe. Wisdom chooses the unknown to be its reason."
    ~ Akiane

"Our experiences are waiting for us—we simply chose to live through the challenges and mistakes. If we don’t live through difficulties, we cannot see the solved puzzle at the end."
    ~ Akiane

"We are all ONE, no matter in what form, space or time. As ONE we can change the world if we start changing ourselves."
    ~ Akiane

Akiane Kramarik is one of the most inspirational people you will ever meet. Upon receiving her inspiration from God "face-to-face" at the age of 4, she began drawing unbelievably amazing spirituality pictures. As she grew older, her artwork has become increasingly complex as He spoke to her through sounds, shapes and sometimes through animals, but mainly with paint "as if it was talking to me".

Akiane, a vegan, stated, "Each time I pick up that brush from my pallet, I feel we're connected. I don't need to talk to Him. I already know that He's there. All I know is that He's always going to be with me, forever."

In a recent interview, Akiane stated, "I don't belong to any denomination or religion, I just belong to God."

The following is from an article on Akiane when she was 15 years old.

“I define spirituality as a search for love, beauty, happiness and wisdom. Spirituality is a journey that we never finish.”
    ~Akiane Kramarik, 17 Year-old, Artist, Poet, Mystic

Homeschooled and self-taught in painting, 15-year-old Akiane (pronounced ah-kee-ah-nah) Kramarik has seen her artwork exhibited in museums around the world since she was 10. An internationally recognized prodigy, Akiane is the only known binary genius in both painting and poetry. She is a member of the World Council for Gifted and Talented Children, and was selected as one of the twenty most accomplished visual artists in the world.

"The tree of life for me is a symbol of abundance and eternal life." ~ Akiane Kramarik, Age 12

Prince of Peace by Akiane Kramarik (Age 8)

Search for Truth by Akiane Kramarik (Age 12)

"If we experienced life through the eyes of a child, everything would be magical and extraordinary. Let our curiosity, adventure and wonder of life never end..."
    Wonder by Akiane Kramarik (Age 13)

Secrets to my success:

1- Dedication and passion. I am completely focused on my work and get up at four in the morning, for many hours painting in my studio, detail after detail, layer after layer, month after month—sometimes spending as much as four months on a single painting.

2- Uniqueness—whatever you create has to be one of kind and so unique that the work would speak for itself and people ...would be drawn to it.

3- Belief, dream and visualization. Envisioning that your work is already completed creates the finish line.

4- Trial and error—I come back to my work when most children would quit. I do not get too frustrated at the mistakes, but keep on coming back to fix them.

5- Enjoying the journey, not just a destination. Life is a journey, and whatever we create we must savor and enjoy without hurry—then the destination will come by itself. We should not focus just on success, because it has its own timing very often different than ours.

6- Patience. We never find patience by looking for it. We find patience by looking for a purpose. And the more we hurry for patience, the longer it takes us to reach it.

7- Inspiration. I do not wait for inspiration to come to me. Inspiration comes to me. By committing myself to work through challenging times the inspiration now comes to me when I least expect it.

8- Energy. Our success equals our energy. And we have the most energy in the first part of the day. My huge part of success was waking up early for the most difficult task which is realist art. And keeping healthy lifestyle—nutrient dense live foods, sunshine, exercise, movement, laughter, and wholesome relationships.

9- Consistency. Painting by painting makes a gallery, poem by poem makes a book. I believe in consistent work ethic, in a marathon working ~ not sprinting. Even though there are days when I paint up to fourteen hours, it is usually at the very end of the painting. The consistent pace of four to five hours of painting a day does not look a lot, but does add up as months go by.

10- Rejuvenation. I work six days a week and always have one day off for rejuvenation. During my leisure I love writing my poetry, composing on a piano,
    sewing and designing clothes, brushing up on Lithuanian Russian and Sign languages, visiting families or playing with my two older and two younger brothers.

11- Adaptation and flexibility. I had to adapt quickly to different working environments. For years when we moved frequently, I was painting next to a laundry room, an entry way, and a family room so I had to be patient until we built our new house with a spacious studio. I believe, if we are happy with little, we will receive in abundance in time. Starting with little and increasing gradually works very well for the balance of our mind.

12- Family support. All children entrepreneurs need at least one adult who would help them financially and morally.

13- Love. If we put others before ourselves—we are already abundantly rich.
    ~ Akiane

Infinity imagines curiosity from the wild abyss — Only the child makes a swing-set view of the worlds upside down. Unwatched truth is the enchantment of childhood.And we never grow out of it...

Enchantment of Childhood by Akiane Kramarik (Age 15)

Full article: http://www.in5d.com/meet-prodigy-art...n-athiest.html

Blessings!
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

23. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

albativo (4th January 2012), Alekahn (5th January 2012), Alie (7th January 2012), Amysenthia (4th January 2012), applepie (4th January 2012), BestLion (4th January 2012), Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), BMJ (4th January 2012), crosby (4th January 2012), Dennis-G (7th January 2012), DNA (7th January 2012), Earth Angel (4th January 2012), fourty-two (15th May 2016), gandra99 (5th January 2012), ghostrider (5th January 2012), Heart-2-Heart (7th January 2012), HORIZONS (5th January 2012), iGnoramus_33 (4th January 2012), ktlight (4th January 2012), Laura Elina (4th January 2012), Libico (10th January 2012), Lisab (4th January 2012), Marie (4th January 2012), meeradas (4th January 2012), Midnight Rambler (7th January 2012), mountain_jim (4th January 2012), Open your eyes (8th January 2012), ponda (4th January 2012), Rantaak (4th January 2012), Redstar Kachina (12th May 2016), Ria (4th January 2012), Samsara (4th January 2012), soleil (7th December 2012), spiritguide (4th January 2012), StephenW11UK (4th January 2012), tendril (26th July 2021), Turcurulin (7th January 2012), Virma De Ris (4th January 2012), wolf_rt (6th January 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,760 times in 350 posts

Default Re: Akiane Kramarik, the indigochild of an atheist (amazing stuff)

Beautiful Newlyn!!!
    Now this girl clearly has a gift from the Divine!!
    Thank you for sharing.
    "Thinking: The talking of the soul with itself” - Plato
    LOVE, LOVE, always LOVE

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star1111 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), Laura Elina (4th January 2012), Newlyn (4th January 2012), Samsara (5th January 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Akiane Kramarik, the indigochild of an atheist (amazing stuff)

Wow what a talented girls, and what lovely art. I like this kind of art...they tend to tell stories through the paintings.
    Her art is good, but anything she says about creations, the gods, heavens can be dismissed she a fundamental Christian instilled from birth of her by her parents.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), Newlyn (4th January 2012), tendril (26th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast